Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Is it not time to create our own memes to counter the effects of this new technology, and no longer point to the shenanigans of the elite by continually adding to the energy of: Oh, look at what the elite are up to now?

If we continue to focus on a Carrington type event, or a coastal event, or a digital collapse of the internet, or the electrical grid, or any major catastrophic failure, are we not adding to the energy of these memes and feeding the spiders which are steering these memes?
    With the deep underground bases, powered with Tesla's unlimited energy from the earth, protected from and EMF pulse, it matters not, to them, if we have a Carrington type event which knocks out all digital electronics and the wired electrical grid. It will not effect them one little bit.

I would even postulate, that this inevitability has been planned and prepared for, for decades. Once they have profiled everybody, they can manufacture an "event" and take down the whole enchilada, while their servers, electrical grid, internet grid, food supply, and domicile, will be just fine. Remember, they operate on a completely different net with Tesla technology, which we don't have. They can sit back, drink Martini's from the comfort of their easy chair, and watch by closed circuit, the civil unrest, mayhem, starvation, destruction, death, inhumanity, and chaos, and make jokes and laugh about it to each other.
    So ... we shouldn't focus our energy on such an event, but we're seriously doomed, while they laugh and drink Martini's from the comfort of their easy chair ?

I would suggest neither .

Sun Tzu's Art of War may be relevant here - know thyself and know thine enemy.

Study your enemy not to engage them where they invite it, but to know their weaknesses and likely attacks. Study your enemy not to feed your fear, but to embolden your opportunities.

In this case I figure keeping the masses confused and weak is a major need of the bastards in power. I'm doing what I can to help us become stronger and better informed. That's why I put in so much time here (well, that, and being an addicted computer nerd and all the good people here.)
    As sharp as you are, you can see the contradiction in these two posts. What I am trying to move towards, is some way to engage the energetic field is such a way which edifies all sentient beings, as well as not feed into the memes the powers that be are attempting to imbed in the field of consciousness.

It appears to me, that the real battle is on the quantum level, where the true changes occur, and that the manifestations are a result of what is occurring in the quantum field. I guess I'm just trying to change my focus and be more cognizant of how I may be feeding the memes, or how I may be shifting the energy for a more favorable outcome.

Not fully schooled or adept at this just yet, but it's my intention.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), Beren (12th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Hazel (25th February 2013), heyokah (15th February 2013), jagman (13th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013), Kristo (13th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), risveglio (13th February 2013), sllim11 (12th February 2013), spiritwind (13th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

It appears to me, that the real battle is on the quantum level, where the true changes occur, and that the manifestations are a result of what is occurring in the quantum field.
    I just edited this recent post of mine to add the word "quantum" .

Not fully schooled or adept at this just yet, but it's my intention.
    Indeed ... me too.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

this guy, "suspicious observers", does an update everyday including space weather, covering anything that might be headed our way or not...

(sorry if someone already posted this link...)

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    Ok for example only.... a solar flare false flag attack in which the flare is used to explain the vaporising of funds in accounts (as spoken of in audio interview with V and Dan Hagmann included in Bills opening post).

Would this not make people dislike digital currency and transactions and work against it being embraced in a 'rebuild'?
    Absolutly. I dont see solar flares as false flag potential except to maybe take out some stuff that the fare didnt really do, or to possibly impose martial law in affected areas.
    The government is as afraid of them as anybody.

How can we track solar flars here on Avalon so we can know when a big one is coming? They say it takes 3 days for one to get here right? thats a fair warning for preppers I would hope. Is there a way we can have them posted sort of like how we do for earthquakes.. Id prefer just to have signficant ones posted with detail on where they are suppose to impact on the planet.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Hazel (25th February 2013), sygh (13th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Hi Slimm 11 it (Suspicious observers update) gets posted every day on the "Up at the ranch" thread.
    I dont see any harm in duplicating this though as threads disappear so quickly from view.
    Its always an important daily watch for me.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), InTheBackground (13th February 2013), Operator (13th February 2013), sllim11 (22nd February 2013), Wind (13th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

The following I find very disturbing.

Supposedly, Pope Benedict XVI, made a huge written statement (New Encyclical)whilst walking out the door in which he openly endorsed the NWO. In several articles I've read about the stepping down of Pope Benedict, he was "reported" to have said he strongly believed in a one world government and that we should continue to seek it bla, bla,bla... He was then reported to have spoken about the environment, intersticing the prior (pro world government) with the later (the environment).

The dasterdly part: In and editorial at LifeSiteNews, John-Henry Westen tells us the "Pope’s New Encyclical Speaks Against, not for One-World Government and New World Order."

Here is the first paragraph where Westen begins to explain the situation:

"Newspapers, blogs, talk-shows on radio and television are full of discussion over Pope Benedict XVI's supposed call for a "new world order" or a "one-world government." These ideas are, however, neither based in reality nor a clear reading of the Pope's latest encyclical, Caritas in Veritate, the release of which yesterday spawned the heated discussion."

Westen quotes the Pope directly as writing: "We must," he says "promote a dispersed political authority." ... and there's a bunch more where that came from (link).

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/arc...9/jul/09070812

Here is a quote I particularly appreciate: ...'Later in the encyclical (57) he speaks of the opposite concept to one- world government -subsidiarity (the principle of Catholic social teaching which states that matters ought to be handled by the smallest, lowest or least centralized competent authority) - as being essential. "In order not to produce a dangerous universal power of a tyrannical nature, the governance of globalization must be marked by subsidiarity," says the Pope.'

Now, if the PTB and the media isn't beating the band for playing, I don't know what is. I've been studying and working toward sustainability for about 7 years now, and I cannot begin to tell you the inconsistencies. What we need is to get back to the essentials but with the majority having said that years ago (1970s), what sense did/does it make to tell the average person to live and buy locally when clearly NAFTA, AFTA, CAFTA (LAFTA ;-}), and need I mention trade between China and the U.S. do the complete opposite? Clearly, these are not the steps we should have taken, if saving the environment was truely the goal. The average person could probably tout off 20 ways to help save the environment right off the tops of their heads. Truely, the disconnect between what we need to do, and what is being done is vast and deep. I see clearly that the people in charge (ptb/ptw, whatever) either don't know what they are doing or, are hell bent on wiping us out through war. And yes, this has been stated by many good people many times over the years but right now, I find all of this to be a great big cluster XXXX.

I don't know the exiting Pope, though I've heard rumors as to who he might have been in an earlier time but right now, all I can say is God bless him for having the forethought to speak out on the issue while walking away.

Just my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by sygh; 13th February 2013 at 20:18. Reason: spelling

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), Conchis (13th February 2013), deridan (22nd February 2013), golden lady (28th February 2013), ulli (13th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Thanks for posting this essential reading list Bill.

This is pretty sobering stuff, to put it mildly.

Nothing would please me more than to see our rotten system replaced with something better, though without the dissemination of hostility and misery.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Referee (13th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The purpose of this thread is to see if we can get ourselves all more or less on to the same page. We are necessarily of different personalities, different backgrounds, different skill-sets, even different generations, and have different purposes on Planet Earth this lifetime. But we have to assume that we are all on the same side here in what is an enormous game, contest, or battle: pick your metaphor of choice.

Here, I'm more or less focused on practicalities. In my opinion, you should be too. Your personal and spiritual development and learning parallels this. There are many aspects of Avalon which focus on and support this. That's all good, as it's part of our purpose.

But there are real threats before us.

Some of you will have a mission to inform others, and that's understood. But if we're ALL just informing one another, and doing nothing, the incestuousness becomes futile and of little use. One of the axes I grind about the alternative media, and the overwhelming plethora of radio shows, is that so many commentators spend so much time interviewing each other.

That's because the problem statement is this:

If there exists a powerful, amoral [or worse], unimaginably wealthy group controlling the planet, with classified highly advanced technology at their disposal, whose origins go back thousands of years and longer, who are allied with or used by ET races who do NOT have the interests of the human race at heart and who are defying any existing non-interference agreements, who are psychically adept, are trained in and practice technologically amplified black magic, and who regard you and me as the enemy...

...Then what are we going to do about it?

There are many different kinds of conspiracies taking place on our planet, which also extend much farther into the creation all around, and within us.

It is positive that information become available in ways that can offer the seeker options and avenues to avoid conflict and abuse.

It is positive that in such times many enlightened fields gather here to acquire information and to offer their particular efforts toward expressing positive vibrations and harmonic frequencies. Our world is enchanted and enhanced incredibly by such feats and acts of concerned compassion.

The one most important question which rises to the top of all others involved in this process of acquiring, sharing and seeking to establish harmony, and that is,

'For whom do we attempt this?'

Is appeasing the temporary identity, which we each adopt as a new delusional self in each incarnation, a worthy cause for such effort?

Is legacy a more worthy and substantial goal?

Where do we draw the lines and what authority will draw those lines for everyone, and who and what will be excluded from those plans and be cast outside the lines?

If A efforts to undo the options of B with regard to how each exists, and one considers itself more worthy of existing than the an other, than harmony is being defined as 'that which is won at the expense of an other.'

Such harmony is the milk and honey sought after in the Middle East. But before it can be tasted, the battle between A and B is waged, with the expectation that only one, or the other, should taste of the holy nectar. Stalemate ensues simply because that which is being chased, is an oxymoron and does not exist at all. If harmony is defines as something which only one can reap, it automatically becomes something other than harmony.

In its very essence harmony does not exclude.

The predator/prey mentality arises because the prey does not want to become prey; not because the predator has feelings of sympathy for its prey. It is not a matter of the ways of life being challenged by the predator because the natural ways are always more of a burden for the prey. It is also natural for the prey to flee destruction, and to try to survive. But if every prey finds success in surviving, then the predator suffers the destruction which would have befallen the prey. As such role reversal plays out, does the predator not become the victim?

So again I ask, ''For whom do we attempt this?'

Who shall survive, the one or the other?

None of us want to be preyed upon by an other. And becoming well informed, and having options opened to us through that gathering and discerning of knowledge, is beneficial, but we must always take great care to remember why we seek, and what place we have in the whole picture, so as not to become misinformed about the natural components of our efforts, and the selfish aspects of ignorance.

If we make this quest for harmony about one or the other, in defiance of nature and Divine Design, harmony will not be the result of our efforts. Harmony of the one or the other will manifest, but not harmony of the whole or The All.

If we seek after harmony for the human alone, what others must we consume in order to achieve that goal? And how does that checkered flag differ from any other where there are winners and losers?

If we race against the other for the prize of self appeasement, then how are we any different?

Our efforts are worthy only when they are made in love, and love can only be manifest in compassion and consideration of an other; unless it is only love for one's self. And where that self is nothing more than a temporary delusional identity restricted to this very short incarnation alone, than 'self love' is also just a fleeting manifestation of inconsequential desire and whimsy.

Now I know that many here will not consider my thoughts or receive them well. Some believe The Ancients to be the crux of the torments which inflict this planet, and relate the Ancient Teachings to the many perversions and corruptions which have mutated from them. However this is not the fault of those who have gone on before us, rather it should easily be recognized as the natural tendencies which define the human experience, and there reveal the true enemy within.

The Ancients have been insistent on one priority over all others, 'Know Thyself'.

This worthy offering of knowledge was perverted into a definition of 'self' which related more to that human tendency toward individual satisfaction, than the true self to which The Ancients were actually directing us to realize. And just as many judge Christ by the perversion which bears His name, this same mistaken ignorance is directed toward The Ancient Teachings. That which becomes corrupted by human discernment and greed should not be mistaken as corruption itself. The cancer cell is not the same cell which, when functioning in harmony with its process of being, will proceed to become an improved and fulfilled aspect of its efforts. But only as it proceeds naturally and survives afflictions. In that grander design and process of survival and effort, the cancer cell also plays its part, and is as natural as the non cancerous cell. It does what it is designed to do. One defies the other, and all is natural process struggling to be one or the other. In the natural process of being, there is no harmony. There is the duel between one and the other for survival. But in this theater, what is it that survives in the conquest? Is it the temporary, or the eternal?

THIS is what The Ancients have tried to get us to understand when they say, 'Know Thyself.'

What they mean to say is that we should know our true self is not the temporary, but rather the eternal, and the eternal is not this temporary identity we associate our self with.

In the theater between one and the other, true self is not one or the other, but it is both. One process of being. One energy. One Consciousness.

Harmony is not realized in the one or the other, but in the acceptance that the other is as natural and as much self as we think we are.

What gets in the way of this understanding is intelligent awareness, and the thinking that attaches true self to our temporary identities.

In ignorance all goes on as natural, and harmony ensues as it was designed.

In awareness all becomes unnatural as the intellect adopts identity which seeks to preserve its self, in ignorance of the true self which exists far beyond that temporary association of rebellion and defiance.

It has long been known that 'ignorance is bliss.'

The lion and the lamb do not live in defiance of their natures, they exist in harmony, and yet, only because they exist in ignorance.

Evolving intelligence is a formidable 'other state of being', as it brings with it the confusions of self awareness which is fraught with the many chaotic addictions and sensations of being human.

So the question remains, do we simply lie down and become prey, without effort to survive at the expense of the other?

Certainly not. The instinct to survive, to flee destruction, is as natural as the instinct to feed. Both feeding and fleeing are survival instincts.

But as we effort to survive, considering the awareness we have achieved of our environment, the real question is, can we act in consideration of the true aspects of our evolving fields of consciousness, beyond the instinctive urges of the physical and the temporary, or do we simply take flight across that grassland of countless OTHER predators waiting their turn to survive, and preying on others as we go.

Know the true self.

If this comes first, all which follows will become harmonious, and what should be done will be accomplished with much grander consequences and results.

Focus not on the other first, but on the difference between what 'appears' to be self, and that which is true self.

Everything done in the name of that delusional self will never achieve harmony.

Our efforts here as The One should be to inform and educate. Our efforts as The Other should be to understand how The One and The Other exist in natural harmony. And to realize this we each must come to know exactly what we really are.
    Last edited by Shin'Ar; 15th February 2013 at 12:04.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

golden lady (28th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), william r sanford72 (24th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

The only problem I have with this is not every one is in a position to just move outside of the city. What about those people who can just afford to live from month to month how can they stock pile food guns etc or relocate for that matter this what I never hear talked about.
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mluck For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (16th February 2013), deridan (22nd February 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Gardener (9th August 2013), Hazel (25th February 2013), jagman (16th February 2013), Maunagarjana (25th February 2013), meeradas (21st February 2013), Sidney (20th February 2013), sygh (17th February 2013), TheGoat (17th February 2013), Yvonne (16th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks

AN ARMORED TRUCK?? REALLY???

I live about 10 miles from Marin County (in Sonoma County). Marin has just purchased an armored truck for it's "terrorism strike team". Which is ridiculous, as Marin County is the last place you would see terrorist activity. Much of it's population consists of rich yuppies, known and not-so-well-known rock stars, aging hippies and artists of various sorts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2677141.html

http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_...-armored-truck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marin_County,_California

This is disturbing, to say the least. It wouldn't make sense to get a vehicle like this unless they knew it was going to be put to use. My feeling is that it will be used against "civil unrest". Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    "A truth seeker must be willing to forget anything and everything that he / she has ever learned if they are going to pull back the curtain of the universe and peek inside." ~~WILLIAM CONSTANTINE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne For This Post:

MBerger47 (11th March 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), sygh (17th February 2013), william r sanford72 (24th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)
    The only problem I have with this is not every one is in a position to just move outside of the city. What about those people who can just afford to live from month to month how can they stock pile food guns etc or relocate for that matter this what I never hear talked about.

This answer is not directed at the poster, as I do not know him, but rather it is directed at the many people who have asked similar questions over the years.

For many and various reasons, some natural and some not, humans are not all equal in their abilities, thinking patterns, assets, birth circumstances, health, and connections. The human of middle years usually has to work harder keeping their health and strength up than those in their younger years. We all are responsible for ourselves and the decisions we have made that have freed us, or enslaved us, regardless of our assets and liabilities. In running away from danger, any seventy-five- year- old man would love to have the agile, strong legs of a thirty-eight-year-old man. Many twenty-five- year- olds wish they had the assets of a financially savvy forty-seven-year- old. And how many seventy-five-year-old billionaires would rather be thirty-three and poor, than old and rich?

We all have liabilities, and we all have assets. Do you know yours? Those who take charge of their lives in a positive way, look at their assets and circumstances and do what they can to improve their lives. Those who don’t take charge of their lives, and assets remain stuck and remain prey to everyone else. The bottom line is that usually when one doesn’t have money or connections, often they have other assets they can put to work for themselves if they exercise their brain and discipline their actions. But from my experience most don’t for a variety of reasons. But whatever the reason is, legit or not, only one person is responsible for you, and that is you. If anyone finds themselves in a bad position in life…..all they need to do is look into the mirror for the person responsible for their situation, then ask that person in the mirror what they are going to now do about it. If the person chooses not to do anything, cannot come up with any type of plan A, B or C to get things flowing in their direction, then they continue be stuck and continue to serve themselves up as prey.

All humans are equal in their right to live on earth and try to make a life for themselves without others turning them into prey or slaves; yet they are unequal in talent, thinking patterns, charm, health and relationships. We use our brain to assess our assets, assess our liabilities, and discipline ourselves to brainstorm how we can best be responsible for our own safety and health and those we are responsible for by using the assets we do have and by having well thought out plans. Unfortunately not all humans take on their responsibilities; instead they sidestep them often getting weighed down by their lot in life rather than do something about it while they work with what they have. One can be clever, but many choose not to be.

There is a world of difference between being twenty, forty, sixty and eighty. Each person needs to be honest in assessing where they are in life. NO ONE is going to take the responsibility on making your life work for you, and no one should because they need to take care of their own responsibilities. If any one person is gifted with receiving a helping hand, or an unexpected windfall of good fortune, appreciate it for what it is, use it in the best way possible, and then get on with the responsibility of your own life. No one is going to take care of you.

Life is hard. Life is a struggle even for those who have more assets and opportunities than others. Life is hard. People share information. That is a gift. Some people like to be entertained more than they like to do what is necessary. I was taught that first you get done what needs to be done before you sit down and unwind, and that has worked well for me. But if a person is only making it month by month, and I believe that is the majority of humans out there, I think they need a plan to get themselves out of that entrapment. I can’t tell anyone how, because everyone has different circumstances, different assets, different levels of motivation and discipline. Some people can move themselves quickly to a better position, some people move at a turtle pace, but the point is to keep the eye on the goal and keep on moving toward it. Many people don’t move and don’t even make a plan, or they make plans and don’t follow through.

No one can tell anyone how to live. I can write out a long list of choices people probably made if they are in the position of living month to month; week to week; or for some just day to day. No one can tell anyone how to become secure; every human needs to figure out their life security on their own. Some people like to gamble that all will be fine and live with the attitude of spend or charge for today, and tomorrow will take care of its self. Other people are more conservative and consider building a safety net as a priority.
    Some people inherit money and blow it. Some people inherit money and secure their future with it. Some people, perhaps most people, never inherit money. Your life is what it is, and each person is responsible to molding their life by the decisions they make with the thinking patterns that they have.

For decades people have been sharing information that pertains to what decisions humans would have been wise to make to get through hard times. Also for decades, social engineering has been at work making the vast majority of Americans weak in their positions to protect themselves. Those who were molded by social engineering are in weak positions now living essentially hand to mouth, the majority of people. Those who exercised their minds and disciplined their actions and read widely, or luckily crossed paths with a reliable, knowledgeable teacher, who was not socially engineered to build their life without a solid foundation, are living well or at least can provide for themselves even if suddenly the services society has come to rely on are no longer there.

Some people can relocate, that doesn’t mean everyone or the majority can. The majority feel they can’t. Relocation is a personal decision. If you choose to stay where you are, have you thought through what the issues will be that you will have to deal with eventually, if not sooner? Do you have a plan A B C and D for every issue that you will most likely be confronted with? If you have no plan to help you survive, you probably also have no skills to survive, because as one develops plans they often develop the skills that are needed for the plan to work. If you want to relocate but think you can’t, you need to spend time brainstorming possibilities, priorities and making your own opportunities. Why would anyone stay where they did not want to be? If society is controlling you that much that you can’t come up with some sort of plan to move and start acting on that plan, then you are on already working on the plantation. Do you really want your freedom?

Anyone asking the question: “what about those of us who can relocate, or can’t afford to put food away?”, are at this point asking the wrong questions. You are still waiting to be saved rather than exercise you brain to save yourself. You are not looking at your assets and liabilities. You are not exercising your brain and deciplining your action; instead you are acting helpless and setting yourself up for more failure. Start asking yourself what exactly are your potential threats and really dig into what they might be; then brainstorm what steps can you take to sidestep those threats should they manifest.

I wish I could help everyone who needs to move to a safer location, and have a well stocked home on every level. But I can’t do that, and neither can anyone else. Everyone needs to assess their own lives and brainstorm what IS available that can put them in a better position. What ASSETS do you have, or are available to you that you haven’t thought of, or are not using to its greatest potential? Where is your list of what you need, and the plan to get those needs met in priority order?

Some people are just too tired, or lazy, or they believe nothing bad will really happen.
    Too many people are like this. And so they will have to confront the consequences of their lack of using their brain, and disciplining their actions.

Life is hard. Life is a struggle. One never knows, even if they are well prepared if their preparations will ever be enough. Some people are just lucky, they do absolutely nothing and they can end up living in a house that someone prepared to the fullest. And the person who prepared to the fullest, may just be unlucky and have a massive stroke, or break his ankle just as he needs to be taking action.

There is so much information being shared, but how much is being absorbed or applied?

My advise when people ask me questions now, is to just ask questions back to see if the human is thinking, planning, brainstorming, or are they just feeling stuck in life. If they are feeling stuck, until they discover how to get themselves unstuck by using their skills of thinking and planning, then no amount of good information is going to help them anyways. But that is just all my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    Last edited by blake; 16th February 2013 at 18:40.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), Chuck (22nd February 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd February 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), golden lady (28th February 2013), Hazel (25th February 2013), Isthatso (19th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), Ol' Roy (25th February 2013), Shin'Ar (17th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)
    I hear you. That's where altruism comes into play. You get with like minded people and you make a plan. You do what you can do, they do what they can do and you all do it together. Say you're in charge of stockpiling water, that sort of thing. You work out the logistics, responsibilities, where the best place or places are to store supplies, etc. You can also make arrangements to have a place to go when you want to bug out, if you know friends or relatives across the country, etc.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), northstar (17th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Not sure if this was mentioned already, but if you are on (essential) meds, look into getting an emergency supply if possible. If you need a life saving med like insulin, I have no idea what your options would be if a catastrophe went beyond a few months. Unfortunately I'm currently on a couple meds, I'm going to see if my pharmacies will let me do this (I have a feeling the insurance companies won't pay for this).
    Wow, just found this today. Homemade insulin! Can't comment on it's effectiveness...

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=33479
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    All this has delayed the roll-out of planned events. The timeline is already significantly different from that foreseen in (for instance) T1V83. (That was very real. Kerry and I were briefed, off camera, for five hours about that. We were left in absolutely no doubt that this was not imaginary.
    In this video, Dan Burisch suggests "our future is a blank slate."

I have (for some time now) adopted this very view on a personal level. I have been extremely reluctant to mention this because of something those in the lovely "gambling world" know as - "the mush." But the reason I mention this now is that I have been able to maintain consistency and no longer allow myself to be affected in this way.

In short, I no longer “mush” myself because I can’t. That possibility no longer exists in my personal paradigm.

Now, the reason I am making this post is because I have found how I create my own wonderful reality outcomes - wonderful as measured on my own scale of acceptability. In fact, when I allow myself to remain “in the zone” as a life coach I once knew always called it, I find that my “positive outcome imaginings” can't compare to the actual results I achieve. Meaning the actual results far exceed my own best case scenario conscious dreams and fantasies.

Again, I have found how I am able to achieve this level of experience consistently on a personal level. Now here is the caveat. I achieve this best when I choose not to pursue information acquisition of what the world may be up to. This means that (as much as possible without making it an obsession) by avoiding the mainstream media, by avoiding almost all forms of advertising, (and I hate to admit it but) by avoiding the threads that could, for many, call forth fear based emotions... essentially by resisting my attraction to these sorts of distractions, I find I now live in a magnificent wonderland.

But here’s the rub. This is great... all fine and dandy for me. Unfortunately, it appears to me that too many people have yet to discover this capability I believe every spirit being possesses. And this causes a reaction within me such that I feel compelled to make myself available to others in case they might want to know the actual steps I have taken to achieve this new, consistent way of life – a way of life that produces such incredible results.

And then there’s the bigger picture “rub” which involves the possibilities as pointed out by Bill in this thread’s OP and from which I isolated the quote at the beginning of this post. I cannot simply ostrich my way through my future as a physical human being. That would be selfish and selfishness is not satisfying for me as it was before I woke up.

I maintain that we all have our outcome in our collective hands. I have experimented with what I call “The percentage effect of living truth.” Here’s how this theory works.

Let’s say you have a group of 100 people and all but one of these are basic regular (unawakened) folks... a decent sampling the world’s modern society. Within this group is one exceptional person in that this person has a knack for connecting consciously with truth. What do I mean by truth? Truth as to who/what you are. Now here is where the theory part comes in. I theorize that If this person has achieved conscious contact with who/what they are, accepts the truth of who/what they are and allows themselves to consistently manifest that truth, then the power of their own will is magnified exponentially.

This means that even though that person represents only 1% of the pool of people (like having one vote in a democracy), this person’s impact on the collective (which includes themselves) is far greater than 1%.

The theory is - The degree to which this person’s will-driven impact has upon the collective is directly proportional to that person’s conscious accepted knowledge of who/what they are in addition to the consistency they exhibit in remaining in this truth.

Then there is part two of this theory which is also demonstrated through an example. If we have a group of 100 awakened spirit beings and within that group is a proportionately smaller number (say 10) who have chosen to experience (and thus be) love, thus then possess the power acquired (generated) by choosing love and the degree to which these spirit beings remain consistent in their bet on love is exponentially proportional to the actual manifestation of love amongst the collective.

In this theory, it is possible that a handful of beings from our past could actually have catalyzed the change in the direction of our world and I don’t need to name examples though I am certain there have been just as many folks of this nature who incarnated as females as there may have been males despite most of our “histories” that only popularize men. My favorite modern era heroin has been Joan de Arc.

That, essentially, is my simple (not so secret) way of life now.

My theory is that folks who have discovered this “secret” (I am hoping it becomes less and less a secret) grow in number and grow in their individual connectivity to truth and that when they have achieved this knowledge of who/what they are, gain what is known as an attitude of gratitude which results in the individual gaining a love for life with the end result being that the individual possesses a love based intention and thus is greatly empowered. “Love” in this case means one who appreciates the gift of life and naturally gives thanks through what they think, speak/write and do and that this all occurs naturally (as opposed to someone who has the discipline to emulate this lifestyle but it all comes from their head and is done all for nothing but self gain – in essence a manipulation).

Those in this group will have a proportionately greater effect on the collective experience for all of humanity and this is how a small number amongst humanity change the world’s direction and can do so rapidly and dramatically.

Theoretically, this can all happen overnight... if only we got brave enough to allow this personal transformation to take place.

That is why I do not rest just because I have discovered wonderland. I am like a swimmer who almost drowned at sea and has recovered from the trauma and is now ready to dive, heart first, back into the stormy waters and finds all sorts of others who are like I used to be swimming in these same stormy waters and are in fact, at least in part, responsible for the storminess of these waters.

Sorry for the long post... I don’t have an editor. haha
    Last edited by Chester; 18th February 2013 at 04:19.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Kristo (19th February 2013), lookbeyond (20th February 2013), meeradas (21st February 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneclown (here)

The theory is - The degree to which this person’s will-driven impact has upon the collective is directly proportional to that person’s conscious accepted knowledge of who/what they are in addition to the consistency they exhibit in remaining in this truth.

I think I understand what you are saying, but is this not simply pointing to the fact that there are some who, through sheer powerful character, are able to persuade many and attract followers?

Hitler and Genghis Khan were people who believed in who they were, and there have been many cult leaders who professed love and believed in their own powerful character, which have led others to suicide pacts.

Can you explain how your philosophy of being 'who you are' is beneficial to the rest of those who might be influenced by you?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Chester (18th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shin'Ar (here)

I think I understand what you are saying, but is this not simply pointing to the fact that there are some who, through sheer powerful character, are able to persuade many and attract followers?

Hitler and Genghis Khan were people who believed in who they were, and there have been many cult leaders who professed love and believed in their own powerful character, which have led others to suicide pacts.

Can you explain how your philosophy of being 'who you are' is beneficial to the rest of those who might be influenced by you?
    Can't write it up in a forum or a book or a blog, etc. If we happened to meet in some live environment, such as Skype, or down the street at the local pub (I don't drink, but I would go to a pub) I would be able to spontaneously share this with you as long as your energetic field was open.

PM me if you like and I would be glad to Skype with you. Realize, I don't care to convince you of anything. I would simply attempt to answer your question.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Shin'Ar (18th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shin'Ar (here)

Can't write it up in a forum or a book or a blog, etc. If we happened to meet in some live environment, such as Skype, or down the street at the local pub (I don't drink, but I would go to a pub) I would be able to spontaneously share this with you as long as your energetic field was open.

PM me if you like and I would be glad to Skype with you. Realize, I don't care to convince you of anything. I would simply attempt to answer your question.
    No need Sir Knight.

As you will find in another thread, I now know you.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Chester (18th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

----

UPDATE

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I like to follow the money (in true Watergate fashion) on these matters to find proof. Earlier this week the head of floor trading operations at the NYSE wrote this in his daily report sent out to UBS traders.

"A Very Big Bet In A Somewhat Unlikely Instrument – My friend, Jim Brown, the ever-alert consummate professional over at Option Investor pointed us to a rather unusual trade. Here's what he wrote in last night's edition of his valuable newsletter:

In past years I have reported on trades that were so large it appeared someone had inside knowledge of a pending event. Sometimes those were massive put positions on the S&P. A new trade just appeared that suggests there will be a market event in the near future. Last week somebody put on a call spread on the VIX using the April 20 and 25 puts. They bought 150,000 contracts for a net of $75 per contract. That is an $11,250,000 bet that the VIX will move over 20 over the next 60 days. You would have to be VERY confident in your outlook to risk $11 million on a directional position with the VIX at five year lows and the markets trying to break out to new highs.

Jim then goes on to list some of the scheduled events and deadlines visible over the next 60 days (mostly in Washington). When you add in the broad variety of geo-political possibilities, it's a decent reason to stay extra alert.

Hopefully, this person is wrong."

Now, since there is rarely and original thought on investments others have crowded into the trade after this announcement. So I am not sure what to make of it.
    Is it an investment house taking a flyer on a huge bet that the S--- will hit the fan soon, or something more?

full article and update
    http://www.businessinsider.com/art-c...vix-bet-2013-2

UPDATE: Art Cashin issued a correction in his February 8, 2012 Cashin's Comments. Here's what he said:

Optionland Errata – Several of our ever-alert readers pounced on an incongruity in our citation about that big volatility bet in the VIX options. As usual, they were correct. Jim Brown says there was a typo (damn computers). The spread should have read "call spread" (long the April 20 and short the April 25). At $75 per contract, the value of the bet was over $11 million. Mea culpa.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Chester (2nd March 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I haven't seen it discussed here before, but the most critical component in a survival situation is your attitude, and it is the one thing that you always have influence over.
    Thanks for making the most critical point (IMO).

Attitude is the foundation of all your intentions. All you think, speak/write and do depends on your intentions which are founded 100% by your attitude.

Life is simple (now).

Either appreciate the gift of life we are given and have an attitude of gratitude, or we can continue to hate ourselves and each other... again, simple.

Everything of our future (all these scenarios) depends entirely on our individual attitudes.

36. Link to Post #139
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

STATISTICS

World Silver Survey 2012
    A Summary
    THE SILVER INSTITUTE

http://www.silverwheaton.com/files/d...%20Summary.pdf

MORE GOOD GRAPHS
    from World Silver Survey 2012