+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    The wife and I have already made one move in the last year, from a fairly major metropolitan area where I grew up and spent most of my life, to a much lesser one. Very soon we are moving again, a few hundred miles away, to a MUCH less populated area. Basically rural, in eastern Tennessee USA. This is not based in fear, but simply in seeing the handwriting on the wall, and feeling the "bad" juju in the air. We hopefully will have enough money to buy 3, maybe even 5 acres of land to grow fruit and vegetables, have chickens for eggs, a creek and a well for water, that sort of thing. A nice simple existance.

Life goes on in the meantime, and always will. Until...Whatever...For our grandparents it was simple common sense to be self sufficient, and prepared for an emergency. To also be prepared to help others in need if possible.
    Hi Fred and gratz on your moves of home and towards self sufficiency.
    You are moving from one big problem (Having Food) to another big problem (Having Food) 0;o
    Anyone with land and food had better be ready to defend their stock/stach and them self's.

If things get so bad and people go hungry savagery could come next.
    And if it looks like enough people become self sufficient maybe PTB will send out plain clothed disrupt-er gangs disguised as hungry joe's who wan't food with force!

Not trying to put a downer on things but what I have just mentioned muct be calculated in, in a country wide situation like what might be coming...

Love you all, stay lucky, Stay true to your enlightened self...
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Crystine (19th October 2013), Fred Steeves (4th August 2013), soleil (15th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks so much for this. As a newbie I'm finding my way around here and looking for avenues to explore. This is extremely useful!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Battleaxe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Polar Bear Starves To Death From Climate Change, Scientists Say

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...ef=mostpopular

Climate Changes Fuel Civil Strife And Global Conflict, Says New Report

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3691379.html
    Quote Examples include domestic assaults in India and Australia, murders in the US and Tanzania, ethnic conflict in Europe and southern Asia, and civil strife throughout the tropics.
    Changes in weather patterns were also linked to the collapse of Mayan and Chinese empires.
    A future temperature rise of 2C due to global warming could increase the rate of intergroup conflict by more than 50%, it is claimed.
    The scientists used new methods to re-analyse data collected from 60 existing studies looking at the effect of climate on human conflict and violence.
    "The results were striking," said lead researcher Dr Solomon Hsiang, from the University of California at Berkeley.
    "We need to understand why climate changes cause conflict so we can help societies adapt to these events and avoid the violence. At the same time, we should carefully consider whether our actions today are making our children's world a more dangerous one."
    The study adopted a broad definition of conflict and assessed how aspects of climate such as rainfall, drought and temperature relate to various forms of violence.
    Three sources of conflict were identified by the researchers: personal violence and crime such as murder, assault, rape and domestic abuse; intergroup violence and political instability such as civil wars and riots, and institutional breakdowns including the collapse of entire civilisations.
    All three categories showed "systematic and large" responses to changes in climate, with the impact on intergroup violence being the strongest.
    Conflict patterns were most affected by temperature. All 27 studies of modern societies found a positive association between higher temperatures and greater violence.

Thanks Bill for all your collating of info in this post.

It truly looks like we got our hands full in coming times, hell of a lot to deal with.
    What goes around, comes around ha!
    R U N to the Hills, R U N for your (OUR) lives Doh

First WE ran with the flock, killing and rapeing the planet (It's how we got to here and now).
    Now the flocks (Us, you and me) Demonic leaders have no one left to do it to other than us!
    (We have become a waste product),

So now it's our time to run to the Hills! to dig in and survive!

Thanks anyone for adding awareness and hopeful info and links to this and many other posts throughout Avalon!!!

The Material realm does need cleansing,
    BUT not of us, but of the you know who!

Earth has held back it's own evolution for our sake, now it needs to move on for it's sake. We need to expand our own awareness and own evolution to be able to grow and move with her!

It is us who are on the Golden, Righteous path and deserve to move with Earth as she grows, as the: Solar System, Galaxy and Universe around us grows, all of which we are all totally part of and can be one with.
    This is not a place for the you know who Demons!

Sorry all I'm getting a tad over emotional here,
    I'm trying to end my addition on a happy positive note.

So just remember this is all an illusion and we are evolving using this illusion to expand and grow in ways that we only can do in a material environment.
    We are Golden immortal souls of: infinite, countless, unlimited, unbounded, immeasurable, vast, endless possibilities! the demons are not...

When it flips so shall we!
    We will gather on the flip side, bigger and better than ever before.

Love, Light and Hugs
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Crystine (19th October 2013), KlowN (27th November 2013), Lifebringer (9th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Bill, could you PM me with a price. Hubby and I would appreciate it. Maybe worth missing a few side effect drug money, to obtain at least the ability to keep a diary of what happens. WE don't have the caves, to leave what the situation is, nor who the culprits are. So I think as some above had said, that this is a 1st for this solar system Sun 12 planetoid system. If so, even the ptw, doesn't know the moves, benevolents aren't guided by the negative, but are well aware of it's costs, and will not allow them to destroy anything, 'anymore." I hope so, but I'd like to protect my electronic equipment so when the electric technology revolution comes on line with 0 point, or electro=magnetic hits the grids. May not have many servers but as usual, the big boys equipment and satelites, may still be intact, just fried or melted. So it will take the new technology, to launch the new, when ISON or other pass as has been foretold. I imagine mt sat/coms will come back first.
    Old radio's that work, may be wise to keep on hand with band width.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Crystine (19th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Here's a MUST LISTEN interview with Ann Barnhardt, who closed down her brokerage firm last year in the wake of the MS Global collapse saying (essentially) that the system was terminally and irreversibly crooked and unstable, and she was no longer in a position to protect her clients.

You go, Girl! Enjoy this barnstorming, highly articulate, meticulously well-informed diatribe. And the conclusion she states, crystal clearly and in style, is that the US economy will be intentionally brought down from within.

Send this to everyone you know who still has money in the digital system. As Ann says: "To those people who do not know what GET OUT means, I can't help you."

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Blake Elder (25th August 2013), Calz (15th August 2013), EYES WIDE OPEN (15th August 2013), fifi (15th August 2013), gaiagirl (15th August 2013), mab777 (16th August 2013), Operator (15th August 2013), PathWalker (15th August 2013), peterspm (15th August 2013), pyrangello (15th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th August 2013), T Smith (25th August 2013), Teo (15th August 2013), Yoda (15th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Nice listen on the financial status of where were at now ,and now hide the fact that were increasing our debt but we can't count anymore, one day the American people will wake up ,when that happens it will be too late for recovery and will be an ugly time/game of reset. Hang on boys and girls it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

The Daily Treasury Statement for Aug. 12, released Tuesday afternoon, says the debt remained stuck at exactly $16,699,396,000,000 during the first 12 days of this month, too.

On May 17, the first day the Treasury reported that the debt had hit exactly $16,699,396,000,000--and was thus just $25 million below the legal limit--Treasury Secretary Lew sent a letter to House Speaker John Boehner saying he was beginning to implement what he called "the standard set of extraordinary measures" to prevent the Treasury from exceeding the legal limit on the federal debt.

Since Lew sent that letter--announcing that he would use "extraordinary measures"--the debt has remained stuck at exactly $16,699,396,000,000 for 87 straight days.

That includes all 31 days in July when Lew's Treasury says it was running a $98 billion deficit.

When Lew stops using "extraordinary measures" to keep the debt at exactly $16,699,396,000,000, the government will have another debt-limit crisis.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2013), Soda (15th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th August 2013), Teo (16th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here's a MUST LISTEN interview with Ann Barnhardt, who closed down her brokerage firm last year in the wake of the MS Global collapse saying (essentially) that the system was terminally and irreversibly crooked and unstable, and she was no longer in a position to protect her clients.

You go, Girl! Enjoy this barnstorming, highly articulate, meticulously well-informed diatribe. And the conclusion she states, crystal clearly and in style, is that the US economy will be intentionally brought down from within.

Send this to everyone you know who still has money in the digital system. As Ann says: "To those people who do not know what GET OUT means, I can't help you."

going to listen now. thanks for this.

14. Link to Post #168
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Is it really worth buying gold and silver? I am considering it. Has anyone else done this?

15. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Nice listen on the financial status of where were at now ,and now hide the fact that were increasing our debt but we can't count anymore, one day the American people will wake up ,when that happens it will be too late for recovery and will be an ugly time/game of reset. Hang on boys and girls it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

The Daily Treasury Statement for Aug. 12, released Tuesday afternoon, says the debt remained stuck at exactly $16,699,396,000,000 during the first 12 days of this month, too.

On May 17, the first day the Treasury reported that the debt had hit exactly $16,699,396,000,000--and was thus just $25 million below the legal limit--Treasury Secretary Lew sent a letter to House Speaker John Boehner saying he was beginning to implement what he called "the standard set of extraordinary measures" to prevent the Treasury from exceeding the legal limit on the federal debt.

Since Lew sent that letter--announcing that he would use "extraordinary measures"--the debt has remained stuck at exactly $16,699,396,000,000 for 87 straight days.

That includes all 31 days in July when Lew's Treasury says it was running a $98 billion deficit.

When Lew stops using "extraordinary measures" to keep the debt at exactly $16,699,396,000,000, the government will have another debt-limit crisis.
    FINALLY!!!! Someone else who is pointing this out. Thank you!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2013), Teo (16th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Is it really worth buying gold and silver? I am considering it. Has anyone else done this?
    We bought silver (physical, not paper) in 2010 at around 19 per oz. and jumped on it again this year when it dropped.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Gardener (4th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Weezer (here)
    Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    We bought silver (physical, not paper) in 2010 at around 19 per oz. and jumped on it again this year when it dropped.
    Silver makes a lot of sense. It's liquid enough (i.e. exchangeable and useful enough) to act as an alternative currency in a crisis. An ounce of silver could buy you a bunch of food if your family needs it. If you only have an ounce of gold, you might not get the change!

Silver is also used in manufacturing and industry, so has real value. And compared to gold, it's very probably undervalued at the moment (though both silver AND gold are undervalued tight now, of course). It really is a good time to buy.

In short, silver could readily be used DURING a crisis. Gold may be most valuable AFTER a crisis. And if you're fortunate enough to have a lot of either, gold is much easier to move or conceal. $10,000 of silver needs someone to help you carry it! But $10,000 of gold you can put in your pocket, your wallet or your shoes.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Chester (16th August 2013), fifi (17th August 2013), Gardener (4th March 2014), kanishk (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the recommendations. I'm new, so I have a lot of catchup reading to do.

Also, the solar flare threat is very real. Clairvoyance seems to be one of your gifts.

Cheers

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mindreeder For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Chester (10th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #173
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank You very much Bill!

Very Interesting stuff as always...Thank you for sticking with The TruthSeekers!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TruthSeekerNotJudger For This Post:

Chester (10th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Cool Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

Dear Bill, Kerry and All,

Im sorry that I haven't figured out how to reply without quote. I don't see an option for that.

I started reading the suggested material and listened to the Power Hour interview of Mike Powers, the gun expert and investigator of the Sandy Hook shootings. He had excellent info on the lack of evidence for the theory of Adam Lanza, the lone shooter, as promulgated by the authorities and the media. I noticed a definite trend of Obama hating and disparaging remarks about "liberals" in his remarks, unchallenged by Joyce Riley, the host. He sneered about liberal Senator Diane Feinstein running to enact gun control days after the attack.

Until the rose colored glasses came off my eyes during Obama's first term, and I realized it was "Meet the New Boss Same as the Old Boss", I would have been in that crowd. IF crazy people ARE getting access to military type assault weapons, some restriction and registration of gun ownership is rational common sense.

Now I believe that Obama was either a ringer from the beginning (he is a cousin to Dick Cheney on his mother's side and joked about it in the primary campaign in Iowa in 2007), or he was beaten with a rubber hose right after his first inauguration and set straight about whose really running things. That said, owning guns is only a small part of the answer to the situation we find ourselves in. Truthfully, if the government wants you and you are holed up in your ranch in Montana with your guns, they will get you. (see Waco Texas and the ATF) The solution is in a much bigger spiritual arena. It includes spiritual development to access large doses of love and understanding of our enemy, backed up by courage and integrity, as well as large doses of love and understanding of our brothers and sisters of all political persuasions, ethnicities and nationalities. This is a problem for our whole planet, as Bill and Kerry have connected so well those dots for us.

I wrote to Joyce, the interviewer on the Power Hour, with a critique containing some of the above points. She liked my history and insights and the fact that I am an ayurvedic physician and has asked me to come on her show to talk about Ayurveda. But the more I listen, the more I am hesitant.

Do these Libertarians really believe that Obama is the devil and Bush was ok? This is what bothers me. There is an element of racism in that crowd. And the idea that "socialism" or "communism" is the ideology that threatens us is complete nonsense.

What is happening now is paralleling what happened in Germany before the Nazis took over. We know from the history learned viewing Bill and Kerry's work, that is no exaggeration. Those same Nazis were given refuge in our own government. When the corporate elite (backed by the Illuminati) own the government and seek to solve their "labor and dissident problems" we get a militarized government and work camps. If this is allowed to happen, it will be Nazi Germany on crack given the complete confusion of an uneducated populace, who have been propagandized for a full 10 years since 9/11.

My neighbor believes that Hitler was a communist. She is very upset and knows something is wrong, but has done no independent research. She believes the socialists, and the lazy people on welfare who don't want to work, are causing the problem. She is so confused she thinks Edward Snowden should be hung. She says she doesn't need any government, but then I reminded her that without government we have no military, or fire department or postal service. Then she was more confused and more angry because she had no rational reply to my rational argument.

I think that in the essential ways, the progressive left and the libertarian right have come and met on the other side of the circle. But many of our libertarian brothers and sisters are a bit confused themselves. They, like the masses, love to have someone to hate, someone who is the enemy. They glorify guns and the military and really don't have much of an answer for how to protect the poor unlanded underclass, who are, in some cases, different ethnically from themselves.

I don't think I can come on a show like Joyce's unless I have a little soapbox time to explore who really is the enemy and the best way to deal with our situation, TOGETHER, as a world family.

My dear friend Henry, an avowed Marxist, recently told me a little known fact that delighted and surprised me. According to Karl Marx, the endgame of a communist society would be no government at all. It would no longer be needed.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear All,

Here's my own perspective on recommended reading. It's what I personally feel is of great importance -- as a summary of what we may be facing in the relatively near future. (By that, I mean something like the next 2-6 months from now, 7 Feb 2013.)

Of course, there's a great deal more to understand and absorb. It's fine for readers to make recommendations about important aspects that you may feel I've missed. I also fully acknowledge that many of you will already be quite familiar with what follows.

The purpose of this thread is to see if we can get ourselves all more or less on to the same page. We are necessarily of different personalities, different backgrounds, different skill-sets, even different generations, and have different purposes on Planet Earth this lifetime. But we have to assume that we are all on the same side here in what is an enormous game, contest, or battle: pick your metaphor of choice.

Here, I'm more or less focused on practicalities. In my opinion, you should be too. Your personal and spiritual development and learning parallels this. There are many aspects of Avalon which focus on and support this. That's all good, as it's part of our purpose.

But there are real threats before us. The frog-in-the-saucepan analogy applies. We should not be just spectators. The alternative media (including these words you're reading right now) is not just more entertainment and material for idle discussion, like alternative TV.

We can't just be consumers of interesting information, as if we're watching the ultimate reality show. We have to act, to take responsibility, to do stuff. Don't just watch.

Some of you will have a mission to inform others, and that's understood. But if we're ALL just informing one another, and doing nothing, the incestuousness becomes futile and of little use. One of the axes I grind about the alternative media, and the overwhelming plethora of radio shows, is that so many commentators spend so much time interviewing each other.

This overwhelming tsunami of information -- quite a lot of which is noise -- is simply too much for any person to keep up with. (This is part of the value of the Avalon Forum: an able, focused group working together to present a filtered, predigested synthesis. This thread is a part of that.)

As long ago as 2008, Kerry Cassidy and I were discussing whether Project Camelot's work was essentially complete. For those who may not know the history, this was the genesis of Project Avalon, which was always envisioned to be providing solutions, facilitating networks and personal connections, and offering sources of practical information.

That's because the problem statement is this:

If there exists a powerful, amoral [or worse], unimaginably wealthy group controlling the planet, with classified highly advanced technology at their disposal, whose origins go back thousands of years and longer, who are allied with or used by ET races who do NOT have the interests of the human race at heart and who are defying any existing non-interference agreements, who are psychically adept, are trained in and practice technologically amplified black magic, and who regard you and me as the enemy...

...Then what are we going to do about it?

Here are my suggestions.

1) Inform yourselves about all the basics, and in particular (because it's practically important right now) what I reference at the foot of this article.

2) Protect yourselves and those you care about in practical terms. That may extend to:
    • independence from regular infrastructure if this should suddenly fail
    • moving out of harm's way if you currently live in a non-optimum location, while you still have the freedom to do so, and if this is in alignment with your personal purpose
    • working in whatever ways you can to counter and re-define the existing probable timeline(s).
    The last of these is important. Some of you are practical hard-skilled people who have no natural ability, training or experience in these areas, and this is fine. Among the mods team, I'm sure they won't mind my saying, that would include Paul and Ilie. Those guys are heroes in a different quarter. If it were not for them, Avalon cold not function as securely and smoothly as it does. They are of immense value to the wider team here. We are not asking of them that they are also white magicians.

But some of you are. You know who you are. It IS possible to influence events, individuals and groups, to heal the individuals involved, and dismantle the control structure as rapidly as it's being assembled. A large number of people are doing this, and I know many of them personally. A number are members of Avalon (and some of toss people operate very quietly and do not attract any attention to themselves) but many are operating independently in diverse groups all over the world and in many different cultures, using many different techniques. (As an aside, you may be interested to know that there's an enormous amount of positive activity currently taking place in Russia.)

All this has delayed the roll-out of planned events. The timeline is already significantly different from that foreseen in (for instance) T1V83. (That was very real. Kerry and I were briefed, off camera, for five hours about that. We were left in absolutely no doubt that this was not imaginary.

But the variant timeline has so proved to be very different again. It's important to remember, each morning we awake, that NOTHING REALLY BAD HAS HAPPENED YET. This is not good fortune, or the acts of God, or the ETs, or the mistakes of the insiders. People like you have together been hauling at the rudder to change the direction of the supertanker. And it's been working.

And now we come to the principal theme of this article.

Like a solar cycle with very few sunspots (and I'll say a little more about this later), we may now be heading into a period of escalated activity that could threaten everything we've grown used to. This is what this heads-up is about.

Essential reading:

1) From Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show (a very measured and well-written article):

Part One:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130412...nto-hiding-why

Part Two:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130412...ng-into-hiding

2) This information (as Dave Hodges states) dovetails closely with the Doug Hagmann ('Rosebud') information which emerged a few days earlier:

Part One:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7305

Part Two:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7310

This all fits with known scenarios and situations. This is what I was expecting earlier last year (2012), but which may now have been deferred or delayed till now.

3) The two hour interview with insider economist "V", archived here:

http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayl...1_Jan_2013.mp3

4) The latest from DHS insider 'Rosebud', which I'd been waiting for since Christmas, published in full on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Insider-source

The original reference is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7666

This lays it all out, as plain as day. The pieces all fit together. Those of you following the very weird, anomalous and suspicious Sandy Hook incident will have seen all the signs. 'Rosebud' summarizes that we should expect:

a) Possibly as early as April, a sudden collapse of the US economy. Insider economist "V" describes this also [see (3) above], saying that the best case scenario will be like the 1999 collapse of the Russian Ruble (great austerity, soup and bread lines, but infrastructure intact) -- and the worst case would be full-blown civil war.

http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayl...1_Jan_2013.mp3

One of the actions to take here is to get out of all paper investments. Note that gold stocks are not gold! Liquid, small-denomination gold and silver coins are smart to hold. Insider-connected people that know what's about to happen are investing in practical equipment, stored food, hard resources, and farmable land. Anything left over is in precious metals.

"V" states that after a period of apparently wild fluctuations around the current prices, silver will shoot up to $500-600, gold to $4000-6000. I can understand this, as I have first-hand confirmation that (as "V" says) there's barely any inventory anywhere. There's very little physical gold and silver to buy right now, and prices are certainly artificially suppressed.

But, as George Green has always advised, the best investment may be in land, equipment, spare parts, and useful practical stuff. There may come a point where gold and silver will only be practically useful at the END of the emergency. (Always think: who will buy it from you?)

b) A set-up/ false-flag incident or situation intended to publicly demonize government-critical 'fringe groups' such as survivalists, sovereigns, patriots, constitutionalists, gun rights advocates, and other 'domestic terrorists' -- maybe even all lumped together.

c) Another Sandy Hook type incident -- maybe escalated to be far more apparently horrific.

d) (Already rolled out on 23 January) -- the start of subversive and disruptive action against a large number of online groups and individuals, certainly including the Avalon Forum and some members within it. (There is strong reason to believe that when this proved to be ineffective, due to Avalon's strong membership firewalls, the action was excavated to a different level, one that 'Rosebud' does not mention or does not know about, which features technologically-amplified psychic attacks on targeted individuals. See this important three part interview if you're in any doubt about the reality of this technology:
    e) Some deaths of activists, intended as warnings to the alternative community. (This too seems to have begun already, and I suspect there will be more).

Finally, I promised I'd say a word about solar activity. In summary: so far, so good. Watch http://spaceweather.com for alerts and updates. I've heard nothing more from my insider source who warned me of an 1859-scale solar event anticipated for early this year (i.e. round about now). If we make it safely through to the end of summer, risks of a major destructive CME [Coronal Mass Ejection] may be pretty much over.

In the meantime, I have a bunch of military-grade EMP bags, which are really quite cheap, ready on hand to protect any critical electronics. You may only need a few, and they'll last forever.

So that's it. Please read the above through as many times as it takes to really understand this. And please do read all the linked articles and listen to all the audios. (It'll take a little time, but I promise it's worth it.)

And finally, as I've said many times, the mods and admins here do a quite stellar job. There HAVE been attacks on the forum, and we've been tracking them carefully. There are some very able people on the team, supported by a number of very able members behind the scenes. (You know who you are, and I thank you all.)

There's been a lot of work done already. The forum is in good shape, but we're agreed that there will almost certainly be more to come. All this may only just have started. Put on your lifejackets, and connect your safety lines: we're all on this journey together.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th June 2018 at 14:07. Reason: replaced disappeared links with good links from archive.org

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2013), Crystine (19th October 2013), Lettherebelight (20th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #175
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

I have just read this letter. I am a provisional member of the forum. So as yet I am not quite sure how much I can volunteer as input into a thread or in what way. I know that Avalon is not a forum to push a personal agenda. My difficulty is I have been saving experiences since I was about five years old. Now, when I read these letters and posts, so much of what I know is being filled in and put in order by other folks here. It is amazing. And, somewhat, overwhelming. A short story I can relate is about the starships spoke of in many threads. Has anyone experienced being the energy source for travel and also the navigation system, for want of a better word. I have repeated instances of being in stark seclusion. All consciousness being devoted to propelling and navigating a vessel. Through space and time. I think, instantaneously or close to it. Sounds corny. Huh. But I have been doing this since I was very young. As a child I was terrified. Can't say that it's is fun now. But several years ago, I pleaded my case. I asked to not draw that duty for a time. After that........it has not happened again. Any thoughts on this. From you, or anyone. I was a child in the 50s so there is no way these instances are influenced by information I am garnering now. Only, I am just beginning to understand my life up till now. Thanks for listening. It is so appreciated. Christine
    Last edited by Crystine; 19th October 2013 at 21:02.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Bill Ryan (19th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hi Christine Lizzi glad your here, you have navigated to a very special place this time, gratz.

Your post is very interesting to say the least, I think you and your journey here will add much worth!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Crystine (20th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Sunny side up: I sincerely hope that even one person will be helped in their own search for understanding. And a place that they feel at home in. I am very outgoing. But even with a considerable amount of effort I usually felt lost. Yes, to keep a low profile. Sometimes it is not a choice. I am still not to comfy with putting my thoughts out there. They have been stored away for so long. Thanks for the welcome.

32. Link to Post #178
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Spot on!

That's why I am soon relocating to the edge of the Namibian desert in Southern Namibia to be independent from regular infrastructure and moving out of harm's way to this optimum location, while I still have the freedom to do so. This is also in alignment with my personal purpose as I believe there is work for me to still do. I am also working in whatever ways I can to counter and re-define the existing probable timeline(s) by informing other like-minded people about the info in the above post.

Johannesburg had a 4.0 magnitude earth quake this past Monday - something unheard of here. Earth is shouting ...
    Last edited by Alpha Centaur; 20th November 2013 at 16:30. Reason: Add additional info

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha Centaur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th November 2013), Operator (20th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member ThoughtPulse's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont fear death really. i am not going to expend all of my energy running from something that may not happen. and if it does happen so be it. i will be dead... a soul.. my most powerful form... doesn't seem so bad to me.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

hangel (22nd January 2014)

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

i didnt feel like buying either silver or gold. besides, i haven't got any spare cash for that! But reading this trouble i feel that this isnt going to solve the problems because materials stuff can be taken away from you easily.
    my family experienced a major fire in the household recently. Fire was caused by the firework set off by careless teenagers in early evening hours. I didnt think of taking anything with me apart from my son. I didnt care to pick up my passport, laptop, jewellery - which is a very small collection anyway, nothing... even i didnt put my coat on. There was little time and it did not actually cross my mind to stop and collect anything. All that was important was my son.. I was worried about the cat as i couldnt find her anywhere before i had to go. We were very lucky as all was extinguished before main fire reached the house. I see it as a test now. Test of my priorities.

With the financial crisis: ordo ab chao
    They have to cause Chaos in order to present their solution. The Chaos is well prepared.

Ask yourself what to do. You WILL know. Leave fear behind and start creating reality by thinking the right thoughts.
    Do i need a bunker? Should i buy excess of food/currency? Does death really exist? Are we afraid of changes? ... even if the change is for good but somebody is trying hard to make it look crap.

Listen to yourself.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangel For This Post:

CD7 (22nd January 2014), ThoughtPulse (22nd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast