+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Anunnaki, their history on earth, where are they today?

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki, their history on earth, where are they today?

Hi! Maybe this was said already, so sorry in advance if it was. I recently watched a video on another thread with Carol Rosin speaking about ETs and the weapons in space program. She said (in 2011 I believe) that there are no more malevolent ETs around our planet. She said it was all worked out and the ones that did the abductions and hurt people apologized for it and said it would not happen again. I just thought that might be relevant to this discussion.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I really do not have time to write, nor am I in the right enviroment, since I have none of my source material on hand but a comment on another thread impelled me to continue, just out of pain stuborness.

According to the anunnaki, as the Sumerians relate the tale, it is their world that caused all the havoc early in our solar system. Wherever thier system came from, it somehow was drawn into our solar system and over a period of several rotations around the sun, it banged into the planets already here.

Some think that perhaps the majority of meterorites are remnants from these colassal collisions. No planet was spared a hit or near miss. Some exchanged moons with the foreign system and that is why some of their roational axis spin clockwise instead of the normal counter-clockwise fashion of the rest of our solar system.

The Sumerians claim that on one such swing into our solar system, their moon Klingu collided with a planet that used to be where the asteroid belt of today is. That planet was called Tiamat. In the encounter Kingu cleaved the planet in two and flinging one half into a new orbit - to become our earth. The other half later disinterated and became the asteroid belt. One of the larger fragment's orbit destabalised and careened into the proto earth's vicinity eventually colliding with it and tearing a large portion of it away. Th ecollision slowed this fragments speed and the resulting material was caught in the earth gravitation well, becoming our moon.

There are a lot more interesting tidbits about the solar system and planet Nibiru's influence on it but my notes are not at hand.

A tangent to this thread is the fact that there is mounting evidence of a secret association dating back into the mists of time, predating our writen records that may have started this story in order to safe-gaurded their secret. This secret is so important that it had to be ultra-carefully diseminated to the public in such a way that it would survive even world-wide catastrophes and still not fall into the wrong hands.

The more the dots come together the less important alien intervention becomes, whether true or untrue. The "conspiracy" now seems to be more likely of earthly origins and of a positive nature instead of negative. This makes a lot of sense considering how there does not seem to be too much speculation about the "good" side and their counter-measures to compensate for all the bad the "bad" side is doing.

This forum makes it seem as though there is this giant nefarious "evil" out there running rampant with no counter to their nasty plans. I always found that idea wanting, for if there is bad there is always good nearby balancing the scales - it is only natural.

Seems there is and it has been with us for a very long time. The secret is kept by a group of devotes adept at the ancients arts and they manipulate and mitigate the negative side's agenda while keeping their secrets hidden away in far-off lands. They employ the use of codes and figurative story telling and history replete with allegories to hide their truth in plain site. But those with a certain astutue mindset and a high enough levelof awareness can decipher that code and reveal the ancient rite of our ancestors.

Wherever they are found they are always called, the Shining Ones or similar names, like the Watchers, the Travellers, the Divas, etc. and associated with the cult of the Snake - although there are also references made to the Pheonix, Dove, Hawk, Eagle and others.

I place this reference here because although it seems off topic we shall see that the Sumerian gods had a direct influence on other cultures and that there are also even more ancient civilizations from where these travellers hailed. Regardless of current "hot" topics, this is the most relavent and factual trail of breadcrumbs by far. No need for AI, aliens, fairies, dimensional beings, critters, archons, or any other far flung esoterica.

The only other topic of more value is Wades Thread on the energy issue.

And I promise we will find the whereabouts of those ellusive alien anunnaki, if they in fact ever existed.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Gardener (27th July 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2013), Mike (27th July 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

We see the emblem of the clan of Enlil , the eagle, firmly seated in the USA. And as is wont of these Anunaki, they exploit until there is nothing left but chaos and disorder. It is their hallmark, to bleed a region dry , to exploit its natural and human resources until there is only dust and desecration. Then they disappear, only to rise again in another region, with another empire to continue their hedonistic march to oblivion.

It works for them, it does not do us much good.

Look for the snake and the dragon next. That will be their new home.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th November 2022), Mike (27th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    We see the emblem of the clan of Enlil , the eagle, firmly seated in the USA. And as is wont of these Anunaki, they exploit until there is nothing left but chaos and disorder. It is their hallmark, to bleed a region dry , to exploit its natural and human resources until there is only dust and desecration. Then they disappear, only to rise again in another region, with another empire to continue their hedonistic march to oblivion.

It works for them, it does not do us much good.

Look for the snake and the dragon next. That will be their new home.
    I would augment to say: They create the chaos & disorder... and watch us silly humans go at each other's throats, and then make their claim to a depleted planet. That is their legacy.... to reign over a dying planet... they relish in what misery they can create...

I present to you, the Twilight Zone Episode:
    "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street"
    Enjoy!

(Please Note: Includes commercial content)

7. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

What bugs me the most is the fact that we tend to assume an entire race as static
    as if they are rocks, same after thousands of years, performing their evil deeds throughout the ages again and again successfully giving us the perfect alibi to transfer the blame of our misery

But even rocks change
    and annunaki are creatures too, inhabited by souls and souls evolve towards completion
    and all soul groups have to go the furthest they can exploring separation
    which means a long trip deep in to duality playing the role of perpetrator and tyrant for quite some time

Annunaki are no less of a species that went through the same path, along with their fellow Sirians
    and found themselves deeply involved with earth's own evolution and the life upon her
    and a species in their early soul development tend to be egoic and mad thus exploiting whatever they could and using other species, like the emerging human, in whichever way they deed appropriate for their agendas, having no mercy or empathy towards life
    no different of what we humans are and doing today.

However, power and control can help a soul that much in to bandaging the deep wound of separation and in the end it doesn't work at all
    and when a soul group is ready to leap forwards the next stage of its evolution
    the appropriate physical events occur, thus the fall of Atlantis left all those overlords
    bewildered on the one hand and regretful on the other

Here's when they decided that "power no more" and began to incarnate back to earth
    in an effort to restore what they have done to this poor animal called human
    from the inside of it

Where are they today ?
    here in Avalon, where else...

as old souls making their own way through karma towards maturity
    while helping their heavily manipulated humans towards adulthood

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

DNA (27th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2015), Nasu (30th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    What bugs me the most is the fact that we tend to assume an entire race as static
    as if they are rocks, same after thousands of years, performing their evil deeds throughout the ages again and again successfully giving us the perfect alibi to transfer the blame of our misery

But even rocks change
    and annunaki are creatures too, inhabited by souls and souls evolve towards completion
    and all soul groups have to go the furthest they can exploring separation
    which means a long trip deep in to duality playing the role of perpetrator and tyrant for quite some time

Annunaki are no less of a species that went through the same path, along with their fellow Sirians
    and found themselves deeply involved with earth's own evolution and the life upon her
    and a species in their early soul development tend to be egoic and mad thus exploiting whatever they could and using other species, like the emerging human, in whichever way they deed appropriate for their agendas, having no mercy or empathy towards life
    no different of what we humans are and doing today.

However, power and control can help a soul that much in to bandaging the deep wound of separation and in the end it doesn't work at all
    and when a soul group is ready to leap forwards the next stage of its evolution
    the appropriate physical events occur, thus the fall of Atlantis left all those overlords
    bewildered on the one hand and regretful on the other

Here's when they decided that "power no more" and began to incarnate back to earth
    in an effort to restore what they have done to this poor animal called human
    from the inside of it

Where are they today ?
    here in Avalon, where else...

as old souls making their own way through karma towards maturity
    while helping their heavily manipulated humans towards adulthood
    You have a point.
    The Billy Meier contacted Plieadians state THEY ARE THE ANNUNAKI OF OLD and that they have now grown and wish to help us out. I'm not saying I 100 PERCENT believe this, but I am open to considering it.
    And it jives with what you are stating.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2015), Nasu (30th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

If you are a despot, your father was a despot, your entire clan was despotic, and you are known for bringing chaos and disorder to anywhere you go, then you are a despot forever. It is your modus operandi and it is unlikely to change. Any individual in the clan might see the light but the clan itself is set in its ethical stance, just like any other nation. This clan operates under secrecy and conquers by bloodless coups with no one the wiser.

To expect them to have changed and now want what's best for humanity is a very large stretch. Does America want what's best for the world? Does Saudi Arabia or Iran? These are where the Annunaki now call home - and Syria. One is in full decline, two caught in anachronistic historical la-la land, the last crushed under multi-national attack. The 'hotspots' of war and terror is where you will find the Annunaki, just like throughout its history.

So no, I don't believe the propaganda that the Annunaki have changed, they cannot. But I do believe that there may be a small faction that tries to mitigate the effects of their war-mongering brothers. The Enki faction has opposed the main thrust of their Annunaki kin since the beginning of written history, and probably even before that.

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

It seems this thread is not done after all. Yet from here on the data cannot be said to be verified or 'substantiated', that is, vetted or proven.

Wes Penre has a pile of information on this subject. It is so packed with data that it cannot be carefully perused for accuracy for fear of loosing the main thrust of the lengthy entries. Lyrans are cited as the one side of the dynamic. Some have likened at least this small portion of the work as similar to Ashayana Deane's (spelling?). The Ashtar Command is mentioned...

His work can be found here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1264873

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

meeradas (22nd December 2018)

14. Link to Post #69
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

If you are interested and since it has an important role in history I will speak from a point of view of holy texts , from Quran exactly that are also in other scriptures as well. I don't want to prove anything nor make preaching just one point of view from what I know.

I try always to divide nowadays religion from holy texts because there is a huge difference in this. If you see the symbols that identify each religion, you will also understand what kind of groups are divided. You see those represent the sun symbol (the cross), also the moon symbol is for the "mainstream" muslim religion and jewish symbol also that is more complicated to understand. These symbols are ancient enough and inherited from different ancient sources or cultures. The holy texts (the very ancient ones, not those new versions) speak not about those symbols, but those religion deformed from the base are more likely to adapt the rituals in a way that their symbols represents. I have spoken in other posts what the "messengers" really transmitted and warned and don't want to repeat again.
    What is said about the sun and moon is here : (41:37) And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to God , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

If I have to make the connection about Anunnaki, it seems that those who want control the earth (that are evil representation) doesn't have direct authority to intervene, only to deceive us humans to accomplish their masterplan and corrupt our system in an irreparable way.

(2:30) And when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" God said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

(7:27) O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from the Garden, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 22nd December 2018 at 19:15.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2023), Nasu (30th November 2022), Pam (23rd December 2018)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Webz Libri's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Last year I had a long conversation with author Marshall Klarfeld at the Conscious Life Expo, a close friend of Sitchin's (he described himself as Sitchin's "disciple") and I asked him if he thought there was intentional disinformation in the Sumerian tablets, and he said, "Ah! You have stumbled upon the secret!" But he didn't elaborate a whole lot, besides saying it was possible.

Klarfeld told me all kinds of interesting stuff, like that (in his view) Ningishzidda was Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan and Djehuti/Thoth, that Ningishzidda had a feud with Marduk over Marduk's accidental murder of Tammuz and also Ningishzidda's voting for Nannar to succeed Anu instead of his brother Marduk, and that resulted in Ningishzidda being banished from Egypt whereupon he relocated to the Guatemala area (or maybe it was more south, like in Northern South America, I can't remember precisely) accompanied by a bunch of early versions of Homo Sapiens (to be laborers) who later became known as the Olmecs (which is why statues of the Olmecs look African.) Of course, his views are based on Sitchin's translations, so who knows how accurate his conclusions are.
    Klarfeld is unoriginal and is among many supposed authors who just plagiarized Sitchin's work and only change a couple of things to try and make it their own.
    By the way, he listed his own books on ebay (auction)... I won the auction because no one else bid them. He reneged on it and requested I pay more. I had to report him to ebay! What a piece of work!
    My website: Mysteries Books

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Webz Libri For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2023), Nasu (30th November 2022), onawah (22nd January 2019)

18. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Who destroyed Nibiru in 2003?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrandtS For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2023), Harmony (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th October 2022), Nasu (30th November 2022)

20. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Hi Brandt (hope it’s OK to call you that). Welcome to the forum!

What post are you replying to? I am new to this thread, and couldn’t find it on this page (10 latest posts).

A good way to reference a post is to use “Reply With Quote”. This will paste that whole post into your reply field (which you can pare down by deleting, but be careful with the square-bracketed QUOTE and /QUOTE), with attribution and a “here” button near the start (brings a viewer to that post).

Feel free to PM me about nuts and bolts of the website, or better, find the “advanced search” button in the header of every page. The thread with “sandbox” in the title is for learning by practice, and many more-capable folk (than me) will help you there. There are also threads solely about learning different website capabilities.

Hey if Nibiru did get destroyed in 2003, that might explain a lot of things! ~8O

Quote Posted by BrandtS (here)
    Who destroyed Nibiru in 2003?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Harmony (26th October 2022), Nasu (30th November 2022)

22. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Contactee OnyxKnight says Nibiru was destroyed in 2003 and lies in rubble in the asteroid belt of our solar system. He says they escaped in giant spaceships before its destruction and then traveled to the Gamma Serpentis system to build a new planetoid/mothership and rebuild their population.

But I suppose that's too insubstantial to take seriously. Much safer to rely on possibly poor translations of possibly inaccurate accounts gleaned from tablets possibly containing intentional disinformation.
    Here is the post I was responding to.....

Thanks for the welcome and the guidance, Johnny.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrandtS For This Post:

Harmony (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th October 2022), Nasu (30th November 2022)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Linda Moulton Howe interviews a 22-year old woman who thinks she's an Annunaki-human hybrid:

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (14th September 2023), East Sun (1st December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2023), Nasu (30th November 2022)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I was discussing the Anunnaki with a coworker.

He speaks little English so I have resorted to drawing my discussions with a magic marker on the 2 x 4 studs of the residential complex we are wiring. That way he can see the words I am saying. Over the months they have accumulated and now there are several such illustrations scattered throughout the building.

There is one on the logic gate as it applies to electrical and lighting controls, another on the electrical connection between the earth and sun including Earth's wandering poles and the Van Allen belts, section two on another stud delves into plasma and Mike Myer's 'water car' and Brown's gas, on another stud I discuss geo-synchronous orbit and the Lagrange points and the location of those giant plasma clouds they just discovered, in yet another room I drew out the conventional configuration of any switch and its connections and explain shelf state as it applies to electronic devices we electricians use and a look at wiring configurations for various switching scenarios. The list goes on...

But back to topic, the latest one starts in bold letters with, "Anu is coming."
    It goes on to list some pertinent facts and names related to Nibiru and the Anunnaki..

I am constantly surprised how little people know, if they know anything at all, on any given topic...but at least we came up with a creative means to bridge the language barrier between us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4