+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Note: This is a "breakaway" thread from Vivek's thread here:
    I created this thread to keep a theory in a separate place and in order to not in a way derail Viveks thread.
    Please also read Vivek's thread, as it is VERY important and closely related to my theory(s)

Part 1
    The Propaganda Upgrade-What Is It? What is happening to common sense, logic, and reasoning?

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

My Opinion, My Theory (only a possibility for myself and others to consider)....

I personally do not believe this is an entity such as a goblin or ET playing mind games with the human race, I believe it is a small group of people now using new technology to further an agenda to dominate and enslave the human race.

This is a program put in place a long time ago mainly using brainwashing propaganda through the media/TV/Radio and MSM, political and corporate positions, etc. Now we are seeing, feeling, witnessing, thinking, hearing something "different:. People are noticing this new energy so to speak.

I believe some sick psychopathic anti-human individuals tapped in to some new technology (or enhanced something that already existed) and now has basically fine tuned some type of machine that can add to the great deception program that has been in place now for decades.

This new or dialed in technology has the ability of an advanced propaganda program, enhancing the already in place propaganda/brainwashing programs, in which it can not only fool people like the TV add's and BS MSM does, but it can operate at such a level it that it actually can manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe this new technology is using the electrical magnetic system and possibly other EARTH energies, possibly microwaves and or HAARP technology and or all of it together to actually enter the minds of man and play games so to speak with brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe that this technology was tested a couple of years ago on certain frequency levels which affected birds, fish, turtles, crabs etc, thus causing birds to fall out of the sky or fly in to the ground, massive schools of fish etc to either drown themselves or beach themselves,
    migrating animals and mammals to get lost, etc etc. A pole shift did not do this to these creatures folks!

I believe the human test began on July 20, 2012 with the Aurora shooting, but it wasn't dialed in right IMO. The rest of 2012 this machine or power source was fine tuned and on December 14th, 2012 went online so to speak with the Sandy Hook event.

Since the Sandy Hook event a massive propaganda campaign has went in to effect to divide people, to further an agenda to take rights away, to test out new communication propaganda techniques/deceptions (LIES) and this technology is affecting brainwaves and thought patterns causing an incredible amount of people to believe about anything the propaganda masters say regardless of how idiotic it sounds or regardless if it makes any common sense what so ever......

Something has changed since Sandy Hook, or perhaps escalated in a huge way and this is what I think it is, perhaps I'm wrong, but I notice something different with the majority of the population.

They are testing this brainwave and thought pattern manipulator everywhere in targeted groups too IMO. (It didn't work too well with Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show did it?) It's only working well with uneducated drugged up already brainwashed people to a large extent and causing other more aware people to notice some confusion and other emotional feelings which causes us to clash and or pick sides, causes division, division even when we don't know what we are choosing sides for or why.

This technology is flawed and or not absolute. IMO

This brainwave and thought pattern manipulator is a man-made machine IMO.....and it is being used in an already on going propaganda and brain washing program that has already been in operation for years now.

The propaganda machine has been upgraded folks....

These are just my thoughts and opinions at the moment, my work in progress theory about what may be happening.

Take this post as you want to, wrong or right, something major changed in December and it wasn't the great awakening on 12-21-2012, it may actually be the start of the great brainwashed induced coma!

I also believe the CTB (critters that be) bragged about this new technology on a certain level in the Olympic ceremonies through some of the symbolism.

And also, remember Jessie Ventura's show about the towers being used for brainwashing programs? The show that basically shut him down to a large degree???? Hmmm?

This last photo looks like a control/power grid to me, not some pyramids from Egypt....

Ironically, wearing a tin foil hat may not be such a crazy idea after all.

There's so much more to this though, it's mind boggling....all the way down to fluoride, Monsanto, vaccines etc etc etc.

All of this is related and is part of one agenda.

I seriously think this is right in front of our face and isn't really all that hidden, one reason why I think HAARP may be involved. It seems to me that in order for such a program and a tool such as a brainwave and thought wave manipulater to actually work, that it really has to be out in the open. Perhaps it's invisible, but that doesn't mean it's still not in from of our face....such as radio waves and our TV's, etc.

I believe this technology is now wireless and using phones, computers, TV's, radio's etc etc. "They" upped the game bigtime in my opinion.....

Just spend a little time watching TV, specifically the news....common sense and simple logic doesn't exist much anymore and most people eat this crap up as truth. All the new TV shows coming out are about homosexuals, vampires, zombies, people against people, etc etc etc....it's all brainwashing and very dark IMO. It's bizarre and getting more bizarre....

This literal messing with brainwaves and thought patterns on such a large scale is beyond dangerous IMO. It could open up all kinds of things the "great scientist" only thought were fantasy and myths....we are about to see the world change in ways NO ONE ever thought possible.

All of this written above I really think is quite accurate in many ways, likely not accurate in some ways, and missing many many details and needs further reasoning and research.....but if I am just 10% correct, that is enough for me to take this seriously and to research and look in to it further.

Part 2
    The Super-Computer

Quote NSA Building A $2 Billion Quantum Computer Artificial Intelligence Spy Center, March 18, 2012

The NSA is a data center to house a 512 qubit quantum computer capable of learning, reproducing the brain’s cognitive functions, and programming itself.

The National Security Center is building a highly fortified $2 Billion highly top secret complex simply named the “Utah Data Center” which will soon be home to the Hydrogen bomb of cybersecurity – A 512 Qubit Quantum Computer — which will revitalize the “total information awareness” program originally envisioned by George Bush in 2003.

The news of the data center comes after Department of Defense contractor Lockheed Martin secured a contract with D-Wave for $10 million for a 512 qubit Quantum Computer code-named Vesuvius.

Vesuvius is capable of executing a massive number of computations at once, more than 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0, which is would take millions of years on a standard desktop.

The computer will be able to crack crack even the most secure encryption and will give the US government a quantum leap into technologies once only dreamed of including the rise of the world’s very first all-knowing omniscient self-teaching artificial intelligence.

The D-Wave Quantum computer boasts of a wide array of features including:

Binary classification – Enables the quantum computer to be fed vast amounts of complex input data, including text, images, and videos and label the material
    Quantum Unsupervised Feature Learning QUFL – Enables the computer to learn on its own, as well as create and optimize its own programs to make itself run more efficiently.
    Temporal QUFL – Enables the Computer to predict the future based in information it learns through Binary classification and the QUFL feature.
    Artificial Intelligence Via Quantum Neural Network – Enables the computer to completely reconstruct the human brain’s cognitive processes and teach itself how to make better decisions and better predict the future based.

D-Wave’s 512-qubit chip, code-named Vesuvius

http://information-machine.blogspot....puter.html?m=1
    This NSA super-computer may or may not be the culprit I am speaking about now;

I think the huge super computer is not being built, I think it is built and up and running. It's, well, processing data, and doing it in very strange ways.

Just imagine what a super computer can do with data collected from brainwaves and thought patterns, collecting thoughts on the surface and deep within all the minds on the planet, conscious and sub-consciousness so to speak...it can basically teach itself to be more human like....it will be able to "think" and basically quite accurately predict behaviors reactions, emotions, actions, etc etc etc.

Talk about knowing the thoughts of an enemy.....or of your own population in your own nation. Talk about a tool/machine to use to manipulate, control, and or enslave a species!

I truly believe that this super computer was created by mankind, not aliens as some suggest. These scuttler's/spider like machines that some people think they are seeing, are us, we ourselves, actually seeing in our minds, the working parts of the main motherboard and or hard-drive so to speak of this super-computer. Our brainwaves and thought patterns, our electrical and magnetic fields (consciousness) has been integrated into the wireless loop of this supercomputer In My Opinion.

The scuttler's are the data processors just like how google spiders work, but this super computer is way beyond our normal laptop or PC, its wireless and running off of brainwaves, thought patterns, electrical/magnetic fields of our bodies and of the Earth.

They finally did it!

PS: This supercomputer is not just reading/entering the minds and thought patterns of only humans, it's collecting data on everything with an electrical/magnetic field, anything that is capable of thinking or surviving/living with any type of frequency/energy field what so ever, such as animals, bugs, and plant life too.....

...and even the Mother Earth herself.

PS Again: Personally. I do not think it is only collecting data, I also think it is experimenting with "inserting" data too....

Update:

Just an added thought pertaining to why I think the "Earthing" book I'm reading right now with my wife may tie in to this...

I think this technology actually works better with organic/biological things when they are grounded. But, humans are not so well grounded; but because we are not well grounded (they know this), they would of had to come up with a plan to make us seem or act as we were grounded or synthetically ground us.....hence, insert/contaminate us with metals that act as a signal/electromagnetic antenna ....enter in mercury in vaccines, aluminum and other metals in chem-trails ...all this stuff is in most of our food and our water too. Our bodies are loaded with all kinds of metals (especially aluminum and other VERY HEAVY dangerous chem-trail metals). Although we may not be grounded well, we surely are detectable (easy targets) for this technology now because of this in my opinion. Besides, I feel they can quite precisely dial into our frequency too, which we emit regardless if we are well grounded or not.

Part 3
    Related Material

Quote Combining Artificial Intelligence with Mind Control
    http://www.engineering.com/Videos/Vi...d-Control.aspx

This is also a hint of whats going on....

Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’

The U.S. Army is developing a technology known as synthetic telepathy that would allow someone to create email or voice mail and send it by thought alone. The concept is based on reading electrical activity in the brain using an electroencephalograph, or EEG.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27162401/

Interesting but creepy stuff for sure!

PS: If people can project a thought in to a machine, it's silly to think that a machine can not project a thought in to people!

Makes me think about the Sandy Hook Experiment!!!!
    Quote ==Mind control==

Conspiracy theory and popular science fiction would have the world believe that the human mind can be remotely controlled. That individuals can be turned into mindless automatons and directly controlled by computers to produce sleepers or assassins. (ref 30) The reality is much less clear.

Interfacing remotely to write to the brain is performed using electrical interference rather like crosstalk (electronics). (ref 31) Much like a drill next to a television, the interference pattern is processed by the brain as information, a variant which induces sensations and feelings is known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. (ref 32) As such, an externally generated monologue will be weaker than the internal monologue of the target subject due to a lesser signal strength. An over-powering signal would interrupt a wide range of neural functions that could impact critical autonomic systems resulting in death.

Two possible methods exist that could result in an individual killing another through the use of synthetic telepathy. The first is to leverage the natural behavior of the target subject, that is, use an individual who would kill another. The second is to induce psychotic symptoms and diminish their mental control (ref 33, 34) In both cases, the underlying mechanics are the same, to provide impulses and sensations that urge the individual to commit murder. This is not hypnosis, but merely physiological manipulation without the knowledge of the target.

Another area of interest and arguably more feasible, is the manipulation of political figures. (ref 35)Thoughts, sensations and impulses can be combined to influence political and personal decision making processes. A similar process can be used to effect the population at large to drive agendas or to maintain power for certain groups, undermining free will and self-expression. (ref 36) As the technology matures and expands to regimes throughout the globe, this will be a major source of concern for governments world-wide.
    http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_new...e-hidden-truth
    Quote "The HBP will build new platforms for “neuromorphic computing” and “neurorobotics”, allowing researchers to develop new computing systems and robots based on the architecture and circuitry of the brain," EFPL scientists said in a statement this week.

The Swiss project likened the research to the Large Hadron's Collider's exploration of the subatomic world, describing the Human Brain project as a, "CERN for the brain."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/billion-eur...120811728.html
    Quote John Hall, author of A New Breed; Satellite Terrorism in America: electronic harassment, snooping and stalking technology, mind control and how CIA & NSA technology used to track, intimidate, biometric identification cards, satellite terrorism, the world wide implementation of the control grid. Topics Discussed: Project Galileo, Microchips, Biometric ID Card, Verichip, Sexual Assault, Freedom from covert surveillance, Agency Sterile, Multimodality System, GWEN towers, Cell phones, Mind Control, Frey, Microwave hearing effect, Manchurian Candidate, Murder of our foreign Minister Anna Lindh, Hearing Voices, Norway Spiral, de-population, John Holdren, How are People tracked? Biometric Signature, EEG, optical tracking, Haptic Devices, Smart Houses, Touch Sensitive Walls or an Office Building with Weight Sensors in the Floors, Loss of Privacy, Allergic to Radio Waves, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Inqtel, CIA funding, Skype, X-Box Live and more.
    http://lissakr11humane.com/2012/08/2...ology-youtube/
    Quote James Russell and team, produced this very informative and well researched film about the dangers of wireless technology. This important film will help to create awareness about one of the world’s best kept secrets. Wireless technology is a global and very serious issue which may cause health and environmental ramifications beyond any issue known before.
    http://vimeo.com/user8014212/resonancebeingsoffrequency

My note: The weapon that they are using to manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns and brainwash/control us with is hidden in plain sight..... each of us have one in our hands right now, clipped to our belts or in a handbag, or sitting on the table right next to us.....A CELL PHONE!
    This is just my opinion:

I personally think it is a mistake to jump down the rabbit hole and think that this wireless and other brainwave and thought pattern manipulation technology must be alien.

Don't get me wrong, considering all possibilities is a must and alien technology must be considered as a possibility.

Personally for me I DO believe that most of what we are witnessing is in fact "man-made" technologies. I look around the world and see camera's going up everywhere, extreme computing technology and apps, super computers being built in a couple of places, the atom smasher, HAARP technology, telescopes looking across the universe, etc etc etc.

To me, if this highly advanced alien technology was available, why are they resorting to "man-made" machines/technology everywhere? Why waste all this time and energy building super computers and surveillance equipment when an ET machine could do it all and no one but the operator would know of it???? It just doesn't make sense to me that Aliens are responsible for what we are seeing going on in our lives on planet Earth.

I also see holes and flaws everywhere with these technologies many are claiming are alien, huh?

As I mentioned in another post earlier, man made technologies being worked on in top secret would seem "alien" to us "civilians"....

Anyways, I am who I am and I will move forward considering this technology man-made until proven otherwise.....

Quote This guy was playing with this stuff we're talking about in this thread over 100 years ago....humans have had plenty of time since then to "fine tune" this technology. (Tesla)
    Quote Check these companies out (and how much their worth and what they do)

Qualcomm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm

Kyocera
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyocera

This one is really interesting...
    Iridium Communications
    a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium. The number of satellites projected in the early stages of planning was 77, the atomic number of iridium, evoking the metaphor of 77 electrons orbiting the nucleus.
    The system is being used extensively by the U.S. Department of Defense through the DoD gateway in Hawaii.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium_Satellite_LLC

Iridium satellite constellation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium..._constellation

There's quite a few other wild connections I found too with some other wireless and satellite companies.....
    This is interesting and important!

Quote The first thing that you must fully understand is that we are all electromagnetic entities! Every single cell in our bodies is a tiny electric storage battery and generator. Every organ is part of an electrical grid. We live and breathe with electromagnetism. It is everywhere all around us. The air we inhale is full of electromagnetism, as are the clothes and fabrics, which cover our bodies. Within our bodies, this electricity flows through us like water through an extremely complex network of river channels.

Qigong & The Power of Magnetic Fields
    http://developyourenergy.net/qigong-...gnetic-fields/

THE BIO-ENERGY FIELD The body has an energy field - more accurately, the bio-energy field has a body. That bio-energy field is a field of light encoded information. In the ancient Celtic tradition they had a word for photon called "lutz" or light encoded information. You can think of that bioenergy field as a holographic image of yourself. There is a holographic image of yourself for every cell in your body, every molecule in your body, and one for all of you. We relate to this physical body as reality just as we relate to this table as reality. Literally they are holographic morphogenic images of energy. There is a vast distance in between every nucleus of the atom and its electrons, and in between there is just vacuum, space, nothing else. That is what physical reality is made up of. So literally, our bodies are really holographic images. Holographic images of reality are held together by photons that carry information that tell everything above them, the electrons and the atoms, and everything below them where they need to be and what they need to do. Photons remember where everything is. They have memory and they have information carrying potential.

WE ARE ALL ELECTROMAGNETIC BEINGS The human body grounds electromagnetic radiation in the environment because of the electrical conductivity of our body. It is attracted to us. All living systems are based on electromagnetic energy. Every cell in your body is generating an electromagnetic field, every plant, every rock, the planet itself, the whole universe is made up of energy. It is true that man-made electromagnetic radiation is not the only source of random photons in the environment, but the problem is these frequencies which we have never encountered before are a whole different spectrum of frequencies than the living system uses.

THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
    http://www.consumerhealth.org/articl...19990303201129

Electromagnetic radiation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation
    Will update with more soon.....

Update: Added Thoughts....

This may be even simpler to explain regardless of how complex this technology is, or even considering that this technology is many years ahead of us and alien in nature to some degree (such as technology reversed engineered from an alien vehicle or discovered by a scientist and is not correctly or completely understood )....

The question is; Regardless of how or where this technology came from and what it is actually capable of or intended for, what would a few psychopathic greedy humans really want to use it for??????? Would the humans who either discovered/created this technology or reversed engineered it really want to use it for the benefit of humanity and the Earth????? or would they want to use it to benefit themselves only???? Do these few greedy and power hungry humans using and controlling this technology really want to save humanity or to enslave humanity?????

I think we can pretty much guesstimate what the "people" in control of this technology would want to use it for....

Perhaps these "people" are in fact, getting lazy so to speak, relying too much on technology/machines to do their dirty work rather than the true power of the human spirit and consciousness itself.????

This is what I believe because if this technology trumped the human spirit and our true conscious/spiritual potential, we'd be toast by now and completely defeated. It seems as it is right now, this technology can only manipulate and trick the body, mind, soul, spirit, and free will, not dominate/become it, and absolutely control it.

In a way, I think the "sorcerer" is getting lazy or weak and relying too much on technology......

I'm gonna be the "opti mystic" one

I believe we are a bit more powerful than we realize, especially when it comes to AI machines/technology. I see this stuff very closely related to our computers in a way (but much more advanced of course). Even so, I still think in order for it to "absolutely" control us, we would have to submit to it so to speak, or totally be unaware of it.

Our spiritual strength or wisdom/awareness acts like a virus scanner so to speak. It (the manipulation software) doesn't load right in to our minds if we don't want it too or when we fight it so to speak the program is corrupted. On the other hand, a dumbed down individual who could care a less and doesn't have a clue is wide open to it and the program loads properly.....(the Obama phone lady like people?)

As I mentioned earlier, as it stands now, I think this is man made and a bit simpler than we are thinking it is....it may actually be in it's infancy so to speak.....

PS: we don't just receive wave like energy (electromagnetic, etc) we also emit it....it's a two way street IMO when it comes to this technology.

Update:

They are allowing us "civilians" to "play" with the outdated and "simple" version of this technology....

Quote The Helicopter That Reads Your Brainwaves
    The company envisions the product being used for "entertainment, personal training of mental focus or relaxation, and as an aid to teaching science and technology from middle school through to university level." The toy, called the Puzzlebox Orbit, is a system in three parts: a flying sphere (the helicopter), a pyramid-shaped remote that steers the helicopter with infrared LEDS, and a headset that reads brainwaves and signals data to the pyramid.

That final part is made by brain-computer interface technology company NeuroSky, and uses electroencephalography (EEG) (a fancy word for brainwave detection) to monitor the brain's changing states of electric activity. The hardware can tell if the brain is concentrating or relaxing, for example, and sends that information to the pyramid, causing the helicopter to take off.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...r-brai-2012-11
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 14th February 2013 at 16:22. Reason: Updates and correcting typo's
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), Alpha (10th February 2013), annacherie (7th February 2014), AwakeInADream (19th February 2013), Axman (9th February 2013), Bill Ryan (20th February 2013), Blacklight43 (9th February 2013), Bo Atkinson (15th February 2013), carriellbee (20th November 2013), ceetee9 (10th February 2013), cheez_2806 (10th February 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd October 2013), Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), enfoldedblue (19th February 2013), EsmaEverheart (21st February 2013), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2023), Fred Steeves (16th February 2013), Freed Fox (13th February 2013), Gardener (14th February 2013), ghostrider (9th February 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th February 2013), gripreaper (9th February 2013), HaveBlue (18th September 2013), Hazel (9th March 2013), Hervé (10th February 2013), heyokah (8th April 2014), Jeffrey (9th February 2013), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (9th February 2013), mab777 (27th February 2013), marique3652 (2nd April 2013), minkton (16th February 2013), music (31st March 2013), NancyV (29th August 2013), Neal (21st February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), RMorgan (9th February 2013), ROMANWKT (10th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013), soleil (5th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (10th February 2013), Trail (16th February 2013), ViralSpiral (9th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

The ptb began using electronic impules in the 70's ... we were conditioned for the dot-com boom ...we lived our entire life without computers, then they made them, and put in everyone's mind, I must have a computer or I can't live ...it removed us from each other and nature ...we are being conditioned again, at least this time we have Avalon , can you imagine going through the last two years without Avalons wealth of knowledge and support ??? it took twenty years before some of us woke up and realized we were being subjected to electronic impules and some thoughts were not our own ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Docim369 (14th May 2023), EsmaEverheart (21st February 2013), Fred Steeves (16th February 2013), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), mosquito (21st March 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013), SilentFeathers (9th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Silentfeathers,
    I totally agree. Seems like "they" are getting us used to, hidden in plain sight, the capabilities of the machine: just watch 'Person of interest'. Of course, it's benevolent.
    MSM started this series in Germany.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Alpha (10th February 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), EsmaEverheart (21st February 2013), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), SilentFeathers (9th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

And the whole system we are tied to, the electronic grid, is obsolete. The 186,000 miles per second light speed electromagnetic field, which is wired, is not the same grid the elite are on. They have the Tesla, Marconi, JPL, 291,000 miles per second wireless system of unlimited energy from the source field, described by Eric Dollard.

So, while we are slaves on the grid, which I believe is going to be destroyed, the back up system is in place, and the humanoids who are to occupy this new paradigm are already engineered. All of the stellar craft designed, run on the 291,000 speed electromagnetics.

The wireless electromagnetic microwave frequencies we are exposed to in our daily lives, is destroying our DNA and rendering us incapable of reproducing. In addition, the GMO foods, the introduction of heavy metals through vaccinations and chemtrails, fluoride in water, and pharmaceuticals, all contribute to our demise.

See, the agenda is much deeper than we think, if we take a deeper look and realize these entities are not human, or empathic.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th February 2013 at 17:25.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), carriellbee (20th November 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Conchis (10th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Hervé (10th February 2013), heyokah (8th April 2014), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013), SilentFeathers (9th February 2013), soleil (5th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    See, the agenda is much deeper than we think, if we take a deeper look and realize these entities are not human, or empathic.
    Cross posting with minor edits:

We are now in the process and have obtained the ability to begin the dot connecting process toward expanded awareness and understanding. We can and do have the ability to make changes on levels previously hidden from our view.

From Credo Mutwa:

Quote Human beings have never known any real progress, sir, because there have been forces that have been stopping us from reaching our rightful position in the universe, and I mean the Chitauli, I mean the Mantindane, I mean the Midzimu. We must stop regarding these creatures as super-human creatures. They are just parasites who need us more than we need them. And only a fool will ever deny the fact that we are not the only intelligent species of being that this planet has produced.
    We are actively pursuing the lines of energy, especially since our last round of "attacks". It is becoming increasingly apparent that without our minds they are devoid of creative life. It is a parasitical bordering on symbiotic relationship, the interface with humans.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

A machine such as this one I'm speaking of is not human nor has empathy, the critters running it are quite "anti-human" too and are also narcissistic psychopaths, which make them very dangerous....

This is very telling to how they think....

Quote "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."
    Prince Philip, in his Forward to If I Were an Animal; United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.

Prince Philip, In His Own Words: We Need To 'Cull' The Surplus Population
    Printed in The American Almanac, August 25, 1997.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), ceetee9 (21st March 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    We are actively pursuing the lines of energy, especially since our last round of "attacks". It is becoming increasingly apparent that without our minds they are devoid of creative life. It is a parasitical bordering on symbiotic relationship, the interface with humans.
    And this is key. If we can raise our vibration to the frequency which ties into the source field, we too can tap the energy which is being used artificially by the elite, the 191,000 mps Tesla technology, although on a spiritual level, it's called telepathy.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), AwakeInADream (19th February 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), heyokah (8th April 2014), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013), SilentFeathers (9th February 2013), soleil (5th March 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013), ulli (10th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And this is key. If we can raise our vibration to the frequency which ties into the source field, we too can tap the energy which is being used artificially by the elite, the 191,000 mps Tesla technology, although on a spiritual level, it's called telepathy.
    Yes, I totally agree. They aren't afraid of Free Energy for economic reasons, they are afraid of what we can do with it once we step into that field. I am very aware that we are beginning to achieve a telepathic/ spiritual connection. Again Avalon serves as a confirmation of what otherwise could get lost in doubt.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

If there is any truth to my theory about a supercomputer machine tapping into our brainwaves and thought patterns (which I think there is some truth to this), this could very well be putting our minds in to the "loop" so to speak. Perhaps these scuttlers are us seeing the working parts of the super computer....therefore we could actually through thought enter the super computer like they are entering our minds and "pull the plug" so to speak, or change the programming/software.....we ourselves become the data processor or scuttler they should be fearing!
    SilentFeathers

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

AwakeInADream (19th February 2013), ceetee9 (21st March 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), gripreaper (9th February 2013), Hervé (10th February 2013), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    If there is any truth to my theory about a supercomputer machine tapping into our brainwaves and thought patterns (which I think there is some truth to this), this could very well be putting our minds in to the "loop" so to speak. Perhaps these scuttlers are us seeing the working parts of the super computer....therefore we could actually through thought enter the super computer like they are entering our minds and "pull the plug" so to speak, or change the programming/software.....we ourselves become the data processor or scuttler they should be fearing!
    ----- Bingo!

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hmmm. this is quite interesting if applied to a brainwave and thought pattern wireless AI system probing our minds...

Quote Cyber electronic warfare (cyber EW) is any military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to control the domain characterized by the use of electronics and the electromagnetic spectrum to store, modify, and/or exchange data via networked systems and associated physical infrastructures.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_electronic_warfare

Cyberwarfare refers to politically motivated hacking to conduct sabotage and espionage. It is a form of information warfare sometimes seen as analogous to conventional warfare[1] although this analogy is controversial for both its accuracy and its political motivation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberwarfare
    SilentFeathers

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (4th March 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This "AI brain invasion" concept/theory/reality isn't really all that new....

Quote STATE BRAINS: Supercomputer technology and mind control by Eric R. Naeslund

Snips from article:

On September 19th, 1970, the New York Times had an editorial about the future threat of our technological civilisation. It was published under the heading Brainwave and predicted that we very soon had to update the word brainwash and replace it with brainwave.

Norbert Wiener suggested in his book that the first tests with remote controlled brain research took place at Princeton’s University 1942. The new technology was established with brain implants, radio communication and super computers. Other terms like man-machine interaction, brain-computer interface, biotelemetry or mind control (i.e. behavior technology) are also used.

On the 28th of December 1948 the French newspaper Le Monde published half a page about Cybernetics with the heading, “A New Science – Cybernetics – The Mechanical Manipulation of Human Reactions – Will it One Day Help Creating the Best of All Worlds?” They indicated that completely new methods of neurological manipulation could be established.

In 1956, the American Psychological Association arranged a symposium on the consequences of the new technology. Two of the participants had their speeches published in the scientific journal Science in November the same year. Dr. Skinner said that science was steadily increasing its power to influence, change and meld, in one word, control human behavior. He also expressed the dangerous applications of such a technology and told that this was a dream for all dictators, “of all the dictatorships espoused by utopists, this is the most profound, and incipient dictators might well find in this utopia a guidebook of political practise.”

Two-way transdermal communication with the brain: published in 1975: “Communication from the brain to a computer and back to the brain, for the establishment of artificial intracerebral links and feed-back circuits…Clinical application to human of ´on-demand´ programs of stimulation, triggered by predetermined electrical pattern…Long-term electrical stimulation of the brain to influence autonomic, somatic, and behavior responses or to provide information directly to the brain circumventing normal sensory receptors.” The underlined text refer to the possibility to induce sensory stimuli like sounds, speech, sights etc directly into the brain. Those projects are extensive and were developed already in the early 1950s by Professor Ewen Cameron and the CIA, financed by the Social Department of the Canadian state.

The most serious disclosure about the military’s use of supercomputer technology and brain systems was published 40 years ago by two British scientists. It was Professor Malcolm Varner and his colleague Michael Stone who in 1970 published the title The Data Bank Society. It is a strong protest against government power over our minds an reveal the advanced computer systems established.

Dennis J. Kucinich (Dem-Ohio) placed a bill before Congress just three weeks after September 11. He stressed that the United States had to cease its involvement in other countries’ national affairs, people’s health and freedom, through the use by space-, sea- and land-based radiation weapons. The arsenal which have been developed by cybernetics. He referred to the same kind of weapons as called for two-way radio communication with the brain: “Through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted population for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or population.”

His proposal seeks to protect the civilian population from misuse of these invisible brain weapons. The terms mood management and mind control includes the capacity of the satellite systems to manipulate biology or behavior or change the mood of a whole population.

MORE>>>>
    ....and this to think about.

...and this

Scientists to simulate human brain inside a supercomputer
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/tech/human-brain-computer
    (This article has some amazing info and a lot of GOOD hyperlinks, I can't believe it's from CNN!!!!)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 10th February 2013 at 01:11.
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), Bryston (14th May 2013), Chester (4th March 2013), Christine (10th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Hervé (10th February 2013), Jeffrey (10th February 2013), Kristin (19th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Great space here!

---------------

Here are a few excerpts from an article touching on concepts of the mind and how it's relationship with electromagnetic phenomena.
    Are our thoughts made of the distributed kind of electromagnetic field that permeates space and carries the broadcast signal to the TV or radio.

[...]

Most people consider "mind" to be all the conscious things that we are aware of. But much, if not most, mental activity goes on without awareness. Actions such as walking, changing gear in your car or peddling a bicycle can become as automatic as breathing.

The biggest puzzle in neuroscience is how the brain activity that we're aware of (consciousness) differs from the brain activity driving all of those unconscious actions.

When we see an object, signals from our retina travel along nerves as waves of electrically charged ions. When they reach the nerve terminus, the signal jumps to the next nerve via chemical neurotransmitters. The receiving nerve decides whether or not it will fire, based on the number of firing votes it receives from its upstream nerves.

In this way, electrical signals are processed in our brain before being transmitted to our body. But where, in all this movement of ions and chemicals, is consciousness? Scientists can find no region or structure in the brain that specializes in conscious thinking. Consciousness remains a mystery.

[...]

What Professor McFadden realized was that every time a nerve fires, the electrical activity sends a signal to the brain's electromagnetic (em) field. But unlike solitary nerve signals, information that reaches the brain's em field is automatically bound together with all the other signals in the brain. The brain's em field does the binding that is characteristic of consciousness.

[...]

The brain's electromagnetic field is not just an information sink; it can influence our actions, pushing some neurons towards firing and others away from firing. This influence, Professor McFadden proposes, is the physical manifestation of our conscious will.

The theory explains many of the peculiar features of consciousness, such as its involvement in the learning process.

Anyone learning to drive a car will have experienced how the first (very conscious) fumblings are transformed through constant practice into automatic actions.

The neural networks driving those first uncertain fumblings are precisely where we would expect to find nerves in the undecided state when a small nudge from the brain's em field can topple them towards or away from firing. The field will "fine tune" the neural pathway towards the desired goal.

But neurons are connected so that when they fire together, they wire together, to form stronger connections. After practice, the influence of the field will become dispensable. The activity will be learnt and may thereafter be performed unconsciously.

One of the objections to an electromagnetic field theory of consciousness is, if our minds are electromagnetic, then why don't we pass out when we walk under an electrical cable or any other source of external electromagnetic fields? The answer is that our skin, skull and cerebrospinal fluid shield us from external electric fields.

“The conscious electromagnetic information field is, at present, still a theory. But if true, there are many fascinating implications for the concept of free will, the nature of creativity or spirituality, consciousness in animals and even the significance of life and death.

"The theory explains why conscious actions feel so different from unconscious ones ­- it is because they plug into the vast pool of information held in the brain's electromagnetic field,” Professor McFadden concluded.

Source: http://www.unisci.com/stories/20022/0516026.htm
    Now, here are some excerpts from Wikipedia that give an overview of the TEMPEST surveillance system. Imagine the possible capabilities of such a technology if it's advancements had the proper funding and it's development was kept from the public.
    Computer surveillance is the act of performing surveillance of computer activity, and of data stored on a hard drive or being transferred over the Internet.

[...]

Critics cite concerns over privacy and the possibility of a totalitarian state where political dissent is impossible and opponents of state policy are removed in COINTELPRO-like purges. Such a state may be referred to as an Electronic Police State, in which the government aggressively uses electronic technologies to record, organize, search and distribute forensic evidence against its citizens. The hacktivist group Anonymous has hacked into government websites in protest of what it considers "draconian surveillance".

[...]

The vast majority of computer surveillance involves the monitoring of data and traffic on the Internet. In the United States for example, under the Communications Assistance For Law Enforcement Act, all phone calls and broadband internet traffic (emails, web traffic, instant messaging, etc.) are required to be available for unimpeded real-time monitoring by Federal law enforcement agencies.

Packet capture (also sometimes referred to as “packet sniffing”) is the monitoring of data traffic on a computer network.

[...]

Under the Communications Assistance For Law Enforcement Act all U.S. telecommunications providers are required to install packet sniffing technology to allow Federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies to intercept all of their customers' broadband Internet traffic.

There is far too much data gathered by these packet sniffers for human investigators to manually search through all of it. So automated Internet surveillance computers sift through the vast amount of intercepted Internet traffic, and filter out and report to human investigators those bits of information which are "interesting"—such as the use of certain words or phrases, visiting certain types of web sites, or communicating via email or chat with a certain individual or group. Billions of dollars per year are spent, by agencies such as the Information Awareness Office, NSA, and the FBI, to develop, purchase, implement, and operate systems which intercept and analyze all of this data, and extract only the information which is useful to law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

[...]

Many U.S. government agencies such as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the National Security Agency (NSA), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are currently investing heavily in research involving social network analysis.

[...]

It has been shown that it is possible to surveil computers from a distance, with only commercially available equipment, by detecting the radiation emitted by the CRT monitor. This form of computer surveillance, known as TEMPEST, involves reading electromagnetic emanations from computing devices in order to extract data from them at distances of hundreds of meters.

[...]

Tempest (often spelled TEMPEST) is a codename referring to investigations and studies of compromising emanations (CE). Compromising emanations are defined as unintentional intelligence-bearing signals which, if intercepted and analyzed, may disclose the information transmitted, received, handled, or otherwise processed by any information-processing equipment.

Compromising emanations consist of electrical, mechanical, or acoustical energy intentionally or by mishap unintentionally emitted by any number of sources within equipment/systems which process national security information. This energy may relate to the original pre- or non-encrypted message, or information being processed, in such a way that it can lead to recovery of the plaintext. Laboratory and field tests have established that such CE can be propagated through space and along nearby conductors. The interception/propagation ranges and analysis of such emanations are affected by a variety of factors, e.g., the functional design of the information processing equipment; system/equipment installation; and, environmental conditions related to physical security and ambient noise. The term "compromising emanations" rather than "radiation" is used because the compromising signals can, and do, exist in several forms such as magnetic- and/or electric field radiation, line conduction, or acoustic emissions.

[...]

All these documents remain classified and no published information is available about the actual emission limits and detailed measurement procedures that they define. However, some very basic Tempest information has not been classified information in the United States since 1995. Short excerpts from the main U.S. TEMPEST test standard, NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92, are now publicly available, but all the actual emanation limits and test procedures have been redacted from the published version. A redacted version of the introductory Tempest handbook NACSIM 5000 was publicly released in December 2000. Equally, the NATO standard SDIP-27 (before 2006 known as AMSG 720B, AMSG 788A, and AMSG 784) is still classified.

[...]

In 1985, Wim van Eck published the first unclassified technical analysis of the security risks of emanations from computer monitors. This paper caused some consternation in the security community, which had previously believed that such monitoring was a highly sophisticated attack available only to governments; van Eck successfully eavesdropped on a real system, at a range of hundreds of metres, using just $15 worth of equipment plus a television set.

In consequence of this research such emanations are sometimes called "van Eck radiation," and the eavesdropping technique van Eck phreaking, although government researchers were already aware of the danger, as Bell Labs noted this vulnerability to secure teleprinter communications during World War II and was able to produce 75% of the plaintext being processed in a secure facility from a distance of 80 feet. Additionally the NSA published Tempest Fundamentals, NSA-82-89, NACSIM 5000, National Security Agency (Classified) on February 1, 1982. In addition, the van Eck technique was successfully demonstrated to non-TEMPEST personnel in Korea during the Korean War in the 1950s.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_surveillance - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEMPEST
    ---------------

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Berkeley scientists create visual pictures from brain waves
    By Melissa Bell

University of California, Berkeley, scientists have managed to create a close approximation of what our thoughts look like. First they mapped brain wave response to 18 million seconds of random YouTube videos. Then, patients viewed a series of videos, and those brain waves were matched with the correlating visuals from the first test.

The result is this video of the clip watched and the matched brain wave activity. It’s amazing how close some of them appear to the original, and it’s equally amazing how some images become written words in our thoughts. The procedure may eventually help create visuals of our dreams.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...4aqK_blog.html

23. Link to Post #14
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

In line with the last post, below is the description of a technology originally developed by Robert Malech (click on the link to see the patent).
    Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

Source: http://www.google.com/patents/US3951...page&q&f=false
    TAMI meet TEMPEST, TEMPEST meet TAMI.

-----------------------

Below is a PDF book by Dr. Robert Duncan. It is worth sifting through -- don't get turned off by some of his terminology. There are nuggets in there worth following up on.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th February 2013 at 05:56.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Wow Vivek, your last two posts are quite fascinating, I totally believe some top secret scientists figured out a way to to read these frequencies of the mind and can manipulate us this way, collecting brainwave/thought data and inserting data. It's the only thing that really makes sense to me watching a huge majority of the population being swayed in to such idiotic ways of thinking and having absolutely no common sense about some of the simplest of things, especially since Dec, 14th with Sandy Hook and this gun control garbage, etc.

MSM propaganda brainwashing is one thing, but I am sensing and seeing something else, something more, happening too....

In the movie The Dark Knight that came out in 2008, there's a part in this movie where someone says, "Sometimes the truth is not enough, people sometimes need something more than the truth". Really???? The only thing more or less than the truth is a falsehood and or deception. This movie ends with a huge cover up and deception taking place, the hero becomes the villain and the villain becomes a hero....nothing is as it seems to be.....just like how we are really living today.

There seems to be a connection with these batman movies (and others) that either intentionally or subconsciously are "bytes" of the program/agenda.

I'm a very spiritual but not a very religious person, yet there's a verse in the Bible that says something about the great deception, that it is so great that even the elect of God would be deceived.....this verse really makes sense to me now. This type of technology is quite "potent".

This technology really makes me wonder if they are planning on using it to "trick" humanity in such a way like an alien invasion, or the return of Christ like scenario, or even a rapture type of thing to which people think they are "taken up" but really they are being "taken out"!........The way the majority of the population acts and behaves (hive mind) they will pretty much believe ANYTHING they are told....especially when a super machine inserts programming via wireless frequencies that makes the authorities "talking points" seem, feel, as 100% truthful....

Obviously, as many or most of us here and many in other places notice something isn't right and that there IS a "conspiracy" such as this going on, there will be a great divide in any such event....it won't be those that believe the deception that they will come after, it'll be us.

Gives a whole new perspective when someone says, "Get with the program or else!" LOL!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 10th February 2013 at 12:42.
    SilentFeathers

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (10th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Gardener (19th February 2013), Jeffrey (10th February 2013), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (21st February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013), tnkayaker (14th March 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

by thinking differently you rewire your brain. if certain pathways are heavily used (say, love or compassion) and others hardly or not at all (say, hate or fear) then those who try to influence you through technology will have a hard time. in new age terminology you could say that you have a higher vibration and can't be influenced by attacks on a lower level, or at least less well than a regular person.

i'm currently reading this book and it talks about just this thing - how we're able to rewire our brains to reach certain goals within just a few weeks to a few months.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/034...ls_o00_s00_i01

as for who is behind this manipulation, i don't think it's humans per se. i firmly believe that humans (or any being) with a working soul-connection wouldn't do things like that to other beings. imo those who are in power are either reptilian entities, hosting reptilians or mind controlled by reptilians. (reptilians do have souls too, but apparently the "negative" ones don't have a working soul-connection). without their influence the problems on earth could be resolved in just a few years but as long as the majority of people lives in denial it's easy for them to keep up the manipulation or even increase its intensity. it's up to us to remove or protect ourselves from the influence. we can't do this for others but we can do it for ourselves.

those who are familiar with the history of aliens on earth know that humanity has been influenced (and wiped out, or rather, used as food/energy source) continually since thousands of years. a prime example are the "comets" (read: ET craft) that were always seen shortly before a breakout of pestilence, spanish flu or other diseases (claiming many millions of people). these things didn't happen by chance or bad luck and may happen again in the near future (keep your mms and zappers ready!).

it's easy for them to manipulate the masses because they have the advantage of technology but on an individual basis, influencing those who are aware of the threat, is a lot harder for them and can probably be done only through mind control or implants. we may not be able to protect ourselves completely but i agree that it's good to be aware of what's happening.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), Christine (10th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Hazel (9th March 2013), Kristin (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), minkton (16th February 2013), SilentFeathers (10th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi guys,

I am on overload with information, bouncing between this thread and:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post627848

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post542185

All of the information is pretty mind blowing as it clearly reveals the mechanisms of the matrix we are embedded/ entrapped in.

Fascinating, all the more so because it correlates and confirms the conceptualization that is taking place in "my mind". Without prior reading of the material, I am not scientifically inclined, I know our mind can penetrate these created spaces and draw the same conclusions. in other words we can enter the "brainwave manipulated space" and change the game at that level. By cracking these codes we reclaim our personal energy/ awareness.

This is the key they don't want us to have. As they scramble to close the doors or deter those who would enter their mind we are moving ahead of the game. Understanding timelines and hyperdimensions we can change the game by going into the future.

It recently occurred to me that they are racing to "create" a New World in hyperspace which they will inhabit with us (remember they need us) as their energy slaves. If we project into that future with our mind we change the outcome.

Crack the chestnut we are. Follow the energy, it goes deep.

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Good post SilentFeathers! There's no question humankind is being brainwashed. Brainwashing has been used on the masses ever since man learned to control his fellow man by organizing them into groups (e.g., religious, communities, worker/trade groups, ideological/political states, classes, etc.).

I believe you are right that something has changed and that they've kicked the brainwashing/thought pattern manipulation into high gear. And I believe you are right that the technology behind this manipulation is man-made. However, I believe, as Colonel Philip Corso claimed, that the seeds for this technology came from ET technology—some of which he himself claimed to be tasked with giving to private industry for reverse-engineering and development.

The rationale for my belief that the technology the “secret government” uses came from ET technology starts with the fact that I have personally witnessed these highly advanced UFO crafts for over 50 years. Crafts that exhibited capabilities that no “known” man-made crafts can come close to emulating even today. Second, human technology has advanced farther in the last 50 years than it has prior to its entire “known” history—and it continues to explode at an exponential rate. Why? Things that were scoffed at and ridiculed as crazy theories just a few decades ago are now accepted mainstream science.

As Stanton Friedman says (paraphrasing here); the question of the existence of UFOs is over, the (good) evidence is irrefutable. The question now is what is their agenda? I used to think that ETs were benevolent because, clearly, they had vastly superior technology and so could easily destroy us if that was their agenda. However, after observing what has been taking place on this planet for the better part of 61 years, I now believe there are at least some malevolent ETs and they are the ones who are interfacing with and, most likely, controlling the “secret government.” While it may be the human psychopaths/sociopaths, who have paired with the malevolent ETs, who do the actual dirty work, it is the combination of the two who is behind the brainwave/thought pattern manipulation of the planet. Perhaps, as some have postulated, the goal is not to destroy us in one massive extinction event and takeover our planet, but may be to harvest us for slave work and/or food.

Regardless, I think the fact that ETs—who have been visiting this planet for decades at the least and, more likely, centuries or millennia—have not overtly revealed themselves to mankind indicates that, at the very least, they do not have humanity's best interests at heart.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Christine (10th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Gardener (19th February 2013), gripreaper (11th February 2013), Hazel (9th March 2013), Kristin (19th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013), SilentFeathers (10th February 2013), tnkayaker (14th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

ABSOLUTELY Hot thread.

I thought there was a lot of strangeness associated with the Super Bowl.
    I experienced a remote view, actually.

The year prior to the Olympics in London. I made a picture collage.
    It showed the WTC. It showed the Venus symbol. It had a reference to F451.
    It showed Voldemort at the Olympic stadium. It showed a swastika below the Sikh/Islamic temple.
    I even said that the Arc Mittal loop reminded me of an Ebola virus.

Two months before Olympics started, Obama signed 1WTC.
    There was a rare Venus transit of the sun on Carl Jung's death date.
    Ray Bradbury the F451 author died that very day.
    Voldemort appeared at the 2012 Olympics at the big show in the arena.
    And during the games there was a massacre at a temple committed by a Neo Nazi.

I am a total believer in remote view and in ghosts and in Nicola Tesla's stuff.
    i think his tech was ripped off to destroy those towers and God help me I'll die believing it.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    ABSOLUTELY Hot thread.

I thought there was a lot of strangeness associated with the Super Bowl.
    I experienced a remote view, actually.

The year prior to the Olympics in London. I made a picture collage.
    It showed the WTC. It showed the Venus symbol. It had a reference to F451.
    It showed Voldemort at the Olympic stadium. It showed a swastika below the Sikh/Islamic temple.
    I even said that the Arc Mittal loop reminded me of an Ebola virus.

Two months before Olympics started, Obama signed 1WTC.
    There was a rare Venus transit of the sun on Carl Jung's death date.
    Ray Bradbury the F451 author died that very day.
    Voldemort appeared at the 2012 Olympics at the big show in the arena.
    And during the games there was a massacre at a temple committed by a Neo Nazi.

I am a total believer in remote view and in ghosts and in Nicola Tesla's stuff.
    i think his tech was ripped off to destroy those towers and God help me I'll die believing it.
    Many many strange and stranger things are happening at an escalating pace....To me, many of these things are seeming to be more related all the time.....or it's just becoming a lot more obvious.

Fasten your seat belts. I think it's going to get a bit more of a bumpier ride soon.....sign post up ahead!

SilentFeathers

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (13th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Gardener (19th February 2013), Jeffrey (11th February 2013), RMorgan (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th February 2013), tnkayaker (14th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast