+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

1. Link to Post #41
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

-------------------------

Weird Science, Mind Manipulation and James Eagan Holmes

We need to expose this. All of it, everything. If this doesn't get you riled up for more research, then I don't know what will.

2. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I read about a quarter of the book. THis is a must read, absolute must. I should go in Vivek's thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...visible-Plagueand also in Bill's thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...all-Avalonians

This book has to be spread wide and large, understanding that the average Joe in the street will not comprehend the science and technological sides of it. Up to us to translate it for the regular folks in comprehensive and mostly believable, acceptable terms.

It also explains precisely what is going on with one of the forum member, who has not posted for quite a long time, namely Omniverse who seems to be a target to these mind control through radar, EF and other technics, a government guinea pig who nobody believes, so atrocious his situation looks like and also so unbelievable it seems.

I leave the honor of posting it elsewhere to you Trail since it is your discovery.
    Yeah our poor Omniverse crossed my mind a few times while reading that book! Also a couple of other members spoke of similar tortures 'by aliens'.

The book is actually Vivek's discovery, but i do think it needs a thread of its own so we can easily discuss it without derailing other threads and more people might be able to find and read it.

It also makes me raise my eyebrows when i think about my own 'tinitus' symptoms and consequent change in personality and ability to think. I also feel some kind of dampening field when i think certain thoughts, wich makes me feel tired, and makes it hard to think for me. It makes me instantly sleepy and when i wake up the next morning i can't access the thoughts i had when i started to feel sleepy the day before. It would all fit the bill...

A fading tinitus comes up for a short while and my heads turns into fog. Around the time while Charles was here i would get very sleepy when even entering the forum.

I'll repost it but credits go to Vivek for finding this gem

edit: here is the new thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post637865

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 19th February 2013 at 10:21.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Conchis (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), SilentFeathers (19th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    -------------------------

Weird Science, Mind Manipulation and James Eagan Holmes

We need to expose this. All of it, everything. If this doesn't get you riled up for more research, then I don't know what will.
    I think the Aurora and the Sandy Hook shootings are very much connected relating to this technology....although the Sandy Hook shooting response seemed more amplified and successful when it comes to "crowd control" so to speak. (also related, the Temple shooting in Wisconsin).

This video is just another "push" for me to believe that this technology is man-made and being used for a sinister human control agenda....why would aliens be interested in politics and swaying draconian political policy agenda's in such a "crude" way????? Seems aliens would have better things to do and or would not be so "primitive" when it comes to manipulating a species....

I use the term primitive because I personally believe that a highly advanced alien species would not have to rely on drugs, wireless technologies, etc., I think they could do what we are seeing being done by drugs/machines/electromagnetic/micro-waves etc., through some form of highly developed and advanced natural telepathy, (through deep consciousness) instead IMO.

Also, places like DARPA would be creating technology to save us from being controlled by aliens, not creating technology for certain humans to control/enslave the rest of the human population IMO.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 19th February 2013 at 12:58.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), ceetee9 (21st February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Jeffrey (19th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), Trail (19th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I am having a problem seeing the book links and nothing just a big gap appearing in the post. (Same in all thread references). Can everyone else see it, or has it been removed already?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

SilentFeathers (19th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    I am having a problem seeing the book links and nothing just a big gap appearing in the post. (Same in all thread references). Can everyone else see it, or has it been removed already?
    Here´s the link, my friend: http://www.freedomfchs.com/thematrixdeciph.pdf

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Gardener (19th February 2013), Reinhard (19th February 2013), SilentFeathers (19th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Woo ty you are such a star Raf lol
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

RMorgan (19th February 2013), SilentFeathers (19th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Here is a facsimile of a document incorporated within William Cooper's book "A Covenant With Death":

Interestingly, the account of it published at http://ufo.whipnet.org/xdocs/convenant/index7.html skips the part mentioning "It is here where billion-year-old psychological implants may be restimulated."

Like, the people convinced of the existence of ETs from various walk of "life" and having been around from times immemorial, as well as believing in immortal "souls," have a hard time grasping that psychological warfare could possibly be just a mere blink of a few billion years old compared to eternity... no wonder Hubbard had a hard time communicating his discoveries to a pre-programmed planet!

The upshot of this document is that "they" know of such previous implants and therefore also how to restimulate them or trigger them into activity/action. One of the main way is to trigger earth population via MSM and popular movies...
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th February 2013 at 20:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), AwakeInADream (20th February 2013), Bill Ryan (20th February 2013), ceetee9 (21st February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Flash (19th February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (21st February 2013), meeradas (20th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), seko (28th February 2013), SilentFeathers (19th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    I read about a quarter of the book. THis is a must read, absolute must. I should go in Vivek's thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...visible-Plagueand also in Bill's thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...all-Avalonians

This book has to be spread wide and large, understanding that the average Joe in the street will not comprehend the science and technological sides of it. Up to us to translate it for the regular folks in comprehensive and mostly believable, acceptable terms.

It also explains precisely what is going on with one of the forum member, who has not posted for quite a long time, namely Omniverse who seems to be a target to these mind control through radar, EF and other technics, a government guinea pig who nobody believes, so atrocious his situation looks like and also so unbelievable it seems.

I leave the honor of posting it elsewhere to you Trail since it is your discovery.
    Yeah our poor Omniverse crossed my mind a few times while reading that book! Also a couple of other members spoke of similar tortures 'by aliens'.

The book is actually Vivek's discovery, but i do think it needs a thread of its own so we can easily discuss it without derailing other threads and more people might be able to find and read it.

It also makes me raise my eyebrows when i think about my own 'tinitus' symptoms and consequent change in personality and ability to think. I also feel some kind of dampening field when i think certain thoughts, wich makes me feel tired, and makes it hard to think for me. It makes me instantly sleepy and when i wake up the next morning i can't access the thoughts i had when i started to feel sleepy the day before. It would all fit the bill...

A fading tinitus comes up for a short while and my heads turns into fog. Around the time while Charles was here i would get very sleepy when even entering the forum.

I'll repost it but credits go to Vivek for finding this gem

edit: here is the new thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post637865

~Trail.
    Interesting, I had the exact same thing happening to me during Charles saga here on the forum. I would log in and would slip into an irresistible desire to sleep whenever entering the forum too.

There was definitely something going on imposed on the members.

Same thing here with Tinitus symptoms and feeling tired with certain thoughts.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (19th February 2013), spiritwind (21st February 2013), Trail (22nd February 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,536 times in 32,788 posts

-------

I've posted this elsewhere on the forum, but here is Dr John Hall talking on Coast to Coast in early 2010 about satellite-based mind manipulation technology. His information overlaps with and corroborates that of Dr Robert Duncan.
    1. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_1.mp3
    2. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_2.mp3
    3. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_3.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th February 2013 at 23:27.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), AwakeInADream (20th February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Daughter of Time (21st February 2013), HaveBlue (25th February 2013), Hervé (20th February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013), spiritwind (21st February 2013), Trail (21st February 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is quite a comprehensive overview of the many tricks used by the NSA, from http://www.whale.to/b/nsa4.html:

NSA Mind Control and Psyops
    by Will Filer

1. INTRODUCTION
    2. TECHNOLOGY TITLE
    3. APPLICATIONS
    1. Intelligence
    2. Counterintelligence
    3. Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization
    4. DEFINITIONS AND ACRONYMS
    1. Age Regression 2. Hypnoamnesia 3. NSA 4. ODO 5. Posthypnotic Command 6. Posthypnotic Suggestion 7. Posthypnotic Suggestibility Index 8. REM DEP 9. Script 10. Somnambulatory State
    11. Subliminal Implant
    12. Transceivers (NSA)
    5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
    2. Thought Labels (Response Labels)
    3. Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method
    4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels
    6. OTHER REFERENCE MATERIAL
    7. NSA CASE HISTORY EXAMPLE SUMMARIES

NSA Self-Initiated Execution (Suicide)
    1. Bamford's "The Puzzle Palace"
    2. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in the News
    3. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in Music Curt Cobain
    4. NSA Initiated Executions in Overseas Defense Project
    5. Musical references of NSA Technology
    6. NSA Counterintelligence Experiments David Koresh Russell Eugene Weston
    8. NSA BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURE:
    1. ABSTRACT, Behavioral Modification:
    3. BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCESS:
    1. Triggering Techniques:
    2. Real-Time Subconscious Implant Delivery:
    3. Prescheduled Subconscious Implant Delivery:
    4. Event-Triggered (conditional) Implant Delivery:
    5. Stage 1 (Prescreen Evaluation):
    6. Stage 2 (Standard Process)
    2. Coincidence
    3. REM Sleep Deprivation:
    4. Shame Factor Enhancement:
    5. Religious Relevance and Convictions:
    6. Paranoia:
    7. Stage 3 (Extreme Process):
    2. Increasing Dependence on Drugs and Alcohol:
    3. Poor Nutrition:
    4. Apathy:
    5. Depression:
    6. Insecurity:
    7. Journals and Diaries:
    8. Degrading Spelling and Grammatical Performance:
    9. Slowed Speech:
    10. Confusion:
    11. Poor Concentration:
    12. Loose Association and Personality Disorders:
    13. Anger:
    14. Delusions:
    15. Audio Hallucinations:
    16. Voices in the Subject's Mind:
    17. Tinnitus (Ear Ringing):
    18. Complete Quiet Silence:
    19. Quiet Wind:
    20. Visual Hallucinations:
    21. Tactile, Olfactory hallucinations and Muscle Spasms:

Newsgroups: alt.mindcontrol
    Subject: The NSA and Mind Control
    Date: 20 Aug 1999 08:50:21 GMT

NSA mind control and psyops

The following was sent to me by Will Filer <Esur4@aol.com> on July 27, 1999. It offers a new explanation for government mind control. Will has stated to me that he is a former consultant to the U.S. National Security Agency and asked me to post this information immediately. He also believes he is in immediate danger because of this information.

If you have comments on this document, feel free to post them to the MINDCONTROL-L list.

- Wes Thomas, moderator, MINDCONTROL-L list

Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions and Scripts Using Acoustically Delivered and Phonetically Accelerated Posthypnotic Commands without Somnambulistic Preparation in the Subject for Intelligence and Counterintelligence Applications by the United States National Security Agency.

1. INTRODUCTION:

1. The following information is an overview of one area of NSA Intelligence Technology and Applications. A Technology Title, Applications, Technology Description, case history summaries and the NSA's Behavioral Modification Procedure Outline documented for the non-technical person.

2. TECHNOLOGY TITLE:

1. Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions and Scripts Using Acoustically Delivered and Phonetically Accelerated Posthypnotic Commands without Somnambulistic Preparation in the Subject for Intelligence and Counterintelligence Applications by the United States National Security Agency. "Computer Simulated Subconscious Speech Language".

3. APPLICATIONS:

1. Intelligence:

1. Used on foreign and domestic diplomats, spies, and citizens to gather intelligence, steal advanced technology for US Defense applications. Surveys of citizen's opinions to government events and propaganda. Heavy survey use during times of war, economic strife and political elections. War against drugs. Used to identify investments that have high yield to support clandestine operations. Used to direct field agents without the agents having to carry communications hardware and encryption devices.

2. Counterintelligence:

1. Used on foreign and domestic diplomats, spies, and citizens to identify intelligence operations; scope, participants, communication methods, and weaknesses in individuals, systems, equipment, or signals that can be exploited. Additional applications include misinformation dissemination, confusing and confounding leaders during critical decision moments, distorting significance of various facts to sway decisions and actions in US favor, behavioral modification of foreign spies to betray their loyalties, self initiated executions (suicides).

3. Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization:

1. This technology is used to develop and control spies, political candidates, and other public figures through psychological intimidation, fear and extortion.

2. The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US civilian voting population into "Giving their lives to Christ" (giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each subject is required to maintain a "Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ" (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.

4. DEFINITIONS AND ACRONYMS:

1. Age Regression: The act of bringing back past memories in a subject though the use of hypnosis. The memories can be very vivid and real in the mind of the subject.

2. Hypnoamnesia: Temporary loss of memory due to a posthypnotic suggestion.

3. NSA: United States National Security Agency, Fort Mead, Maryland.

4. ODO: On-Duty Officer, or officer-on-duty.

5. Posthypnotic Command: Same as Posthypnotic Suggestion. This term "Command" is more commonly used when the hypnosis is forcibly given to the subject and when the subject's will has been broken down though the use of REM Sleep Deprivation and Suggestibility Index
    increasing drugs like CNS and Cardiovascular Stimulants. The exposure to extreme REM deprivation and select chemical stimulants cause the subject to have no ability to resist the "Suggestion" any longer thereby making it a "Command".

6. Posthypnotic Suggestion: A subconscious suggestion or command resident and potentially active in the subject following a hypnotic trance or period of direct access to the subconscious mind.

7. Posthypnotic Suggestibility Index: An index or rating of a subject's susceptibility and sensitivity to hypnosis.

8. REM DEP: Abbreviation for REM Sleep Deprivation or REM Deprivation. A subject deprived from REM Sleep has multiple symptoms i.e. reduced protein synthesis, black circles around eyes, loss of short term memory, confusion, impulsiveness, anger, frustration, diminished self-esteem, increased suggestibility, reduced productivity, apathy, and depression. Long term REM Deprivation results in death.

9. Script: A carefully constructed series of words arranged in the form of a posthypnotic suggestion. The script will generally consist of four separate parts;

(1) an identifier (subject's name, description, or other identifying factor),
    (2) trigger activation condition or conditions (when, what or how the suggestion will trigger),
    (3) the content (what the trigger will precipitate in the perception of the subject),
    (4) and a duration (when or under what conditions will it stop or finish). Additional reinforcing scripts are usually added to "strengthen" or reinforce the central posthypnotic command.

10. Somnambulatory State: An abnormal condition of sleep in which motor acts (like walking, running) are performed. This state is typically achieved and a prerequisite to traditional hypnosis.

11. Subliminal Implant: A posthypnotic suggestion successfully delivered to the subject's subconscious mind.

12. Transceivers (NSA): Nearly microscopic electronic surveillance devices that collect and transmit encrypted audio, color video, and location coordinates collected at the subject site to NSA Satellites that in turn forward it to NSA central intelligence operations. The devices also receive encrypted audio scripts from NSA central intelligence operations through the satellites and deliver it to the subject's site in the form of a subliminal posthypnotic suggestion. These devices are approximately the size of the head of a straight pin and can be concealed in houses, offices, automobiles, planes, and street corners.

5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW:

1. In addition to the ability to see and hear what is going on inside people's homes, vehicles, and businesses through the use of nearly microscopic digital surveillance technology, the NSA is able to interrogate and influence a person subconsciously without the knowledge or consent of the subject.

2. Thought Labels (Response Labels):

1. Have you ever watched a baseball game? Did you see the catcher and pitcher communicate using a series of itches, baseball cap rearrangement, and clothing tugs? An elaboration of this communication technique is used by the NSA to detect a fleeting thought in a subject or "read minds" so to speak.

2. Lets discuss how an itch, clothing tug or even an innocent sneeze can be used to label a thought. For simplicity, we will call itches, clothing tugs, sneezes, coughs, or involuntary muscle spasms that are performed during subconscious interrogation "thought labels".

3. Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method:

1. The NSA combines hypnosis and thought labels to interrogate people without the subject being aware of it. "How can hypnosis be used?" you might ask. The subconscious mind operates at a speed of about 1200 to 1400 words per minute. This is many times faster than the conscious mind that operates at 250 to 450 WPM (words per minute). The posthypnotic script can be spoken at fast conversational speed approximately 250 WPM and a recorder or a computer speeds up the message up to approximately 1200 to 1400 WPM. Remember what happens when you play a 33 rpm record at 78 rpm? The resulting voice sound like the old American cartoon characters the Chipmunks. This is only slightly past doubling (2X) the delivery speed. At speeds as high as 1400 WPM, the voices would sound like a high pitched chattering whine. Remember when the words "Drink Coca Cola" were written on one frame of a movie in a theatre back in the 1960s? The frame rate in movies is played at 30 frames/second. At 1/30th of a second the conscious mind could not recognize the message but the subconscious mind could read it clearly. The audience increased their Coca-Cola consumption by 65% that night resulting in the Federal Government prohibiting subliminal advertising. The following probable reasons for not achieving a higher percentage of subliminal delivery effectiveness (> 65%) are described as follows. In that 1/30th of a second some people were blinking, some people were looking around the theatre, looking at spouses, children, candy, popcorn, etc. or they had sufficiently poor eyesight that they could watch the movie but could not distinguish the small writing clearly.

2. In the early years of this technology, the NSA originally recorded a spoken posthypnotic suggestion message into a tape deck and sped it up by speeding up the tape. This process was labor intensive, required each officer to have excellent diction and mastery of the language and dialect required, and was of poor quality due to background noise and the delay in timing during recording and processing. It also required extensive training to assure that each officer spoke at the same rate of speed so that the resulting "sped-up" script was delivered at the correct speed. Now computers are used to append digitized samples of optimized, ideal phonemes together to form words and the words are sped-up to the correct delivery speed.
    Where dialects are present, a different set of base phonemes is used.

3. Currently, to optimize efficiency and accommodate the variety of languages on the planet, phonetic elements from each language and distinct dialect are sampled, digitally edited to optimize them, and appended during delivery to form words and words arranged to make sentences in the from of scripts that resemble hypnotic suggestions.

The empty space between words is minimized and pitch rise is compressed and filtered. Repetitive sine waves are also removed from the phonetic element's acoustic wave train thus reducing the actual number of sine waves making up a word by 50% or more. This reduces the actual length of the time it takes the phoneme to be delivered prior to accelerating (speeding-up) the delivery (like fast forward). This helps the message to be played at higher speeds and reduces the subject's ability to recognize it as accelerated speech. The technique of using optimized digitally sampled and edited phonemes appended together to for words and then sentences structured as hypnotic suggestions can be termed "computer simulated subconscious speech language".

4. The subconscious mind is also very sensitive. It can hear things that the conscious mind ignores. If you have watched television, you have probably noticed that there are many "subliminal tapes" on the market to program your subconscious mind. These tapes have their "messages" recorded/hidden in the sounds of ocean waves, music, or other sounds but they are not sped-up to subconscious delivery speeds and are therefore not very effective. The subconscious mind can hear and discern the message even when there is background noise like waves, cars, planes, or even when someone else is speaking to you in normal conversation. Your conscious mind won't hear anything unless it is very quite in the house. If you are very attentive you may hear what sounds like a low-pitched tape on fast forward, and played at low volume. This is the sound of the NSA's high-speed audio subliminal message.

5. This modification of the phonetic elements, played at low volume, combined with the environmental background noise makes it very difficult for a subject to record the NSA message. Even if the subject were to effectively record the message, it is very difficult to filter (separate) the NSA's message from background noise. Then, reconstructing the missing sine waves from the acoustic wave train and slowing the message down to discern the actual content of the "posthypnotic" script with the conscious mind would be nearly impossible for the average citizen. To briefly summarize, the subject would have no chance in analyzing a NSA message without the following items:

1. Professional state-of-the-art technology recording equipment.
    2. Digital acoustic wave editing equipment.
    3. Advanced engineering knowledge of acoustic wave science.
    4. Phonetics and linguistics expertise.
    5. Hypnosis theory and scripting.
    6. Ideal environmental conditions for recording.
    7. NSA ignorance of the subject's intent and ability to capture a message.

6. This technology is the perfect intelligence tool. It is nearly impossible to detect or measure, difficult to trace back to the NSA. The symptoms that the NSA can "program" or inflict into the subject can cause fear that they might be thought to be insane if they were to report the NSA activities. The subject does not know the source of the technology or the technology itself, the subject has no proof or evidence, only their perception, suffering, and isolation. Additionally, potential recourses that are available to the subject can be interrogated out and preventative actions taken by the NSA to further isolate or disable the subject.

4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels:

1. The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The subliminal message delivered to you could be "Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your taxes. Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS might find out in an audit. If you have never cheated on your taxes and have nothing to fear you will feel an itch on your right-hand ear lobe that will go away when you scratch it. If you can be caught by an IRS audit, you will feel an itch in the left nostril of your nose that will disappear after you itch it twice." From your perspective, you have just had a fleeting thought about your past tax returns and had an innocent itch (thought label). To the NSA Officer On Duty (ODO), you have just communicated to him whether you have ever:

1) cheated on your taxes, and:
    2) If the IRS could catch you in an audit.

2. This is a very oversimplified example of a typical NSA interrogation. Actual interrogation messages may consist of several hundred words and be very complex and sophisticated. Most messages consist of several dozen words. Yes indeed, the NSA has exceeded the wildest expectations of the book "1984". As you can imagine, the spy world has reached a new plateau that directly affects every person in the USA and abroad. This electronic surveillance system extends down through Mexico, Central America, and deep into populated regions of South America. It also has been installed in Australia, Africa, and the free-world countries in Europe.

3. The NSA's goal is to have the whole world under its electronic eye by the year 2000. They are almost there now, but are having difficulties with high-tech countries that have the counterintelligence resources to identify the high frequency bursts of microwave transmission from the transceivers. The system also has the ability to take a "voice print" from any person and place it on file. This file can be used to locate the subject later by comparing it to real-time surveillance audio samples received from the field as long as the subject is speaking in close proximity to a transceiver.

If the person is aware that the NSA has this capability and remains silent, the NSA can transmit a periodic worldwide subliminal message that addresses the person by name and causes them to dream and talk in their sleep. After the person talks, the voiceprint would be eventually identified and the person's location can be identified nearly anywhere in the world. Yes, it is a small world, and getting smaller all the time.

4. This technology was originally conceived under CIA studies and fascination with the power of hypnosis in the late 1950's and perfected by very early 1960s and implemented with unlimited resources to all areas of vital national security interest first.

Originally, after noting the behavioral effects in visual subliminal effects like the highly publicized event where stating "Drink Coca Cola" on a single movie frame "delivered a higher rates of speed than normal movie viewing raised the obvious question, "Does the human hearing work as good as eyesight accepting subliminal messages?"

Preliminary theory work was transferred to Fort Mead NSA who had expertise in characterizing language in analog domains where a sampled phoneme could be edited (shortened by removing excess sine waveforms from the "acoustic wavetrain") and electronically reconstructed back into shortened words of language.

Some of the early experiments included "Remote Viewing at NSA where the Viewer would relax, open their mind and explain the clarity of images that were described by the NSA using this technology. These early experiments allowed the NSA to refine the specifications of the "Computer Simulated Subconscious Speech Language" and the scripting formats to maximize the ability to deliver an accurate "vision or picture" into the subject. Pictures already seen by the subject could simply be recalled using "Age regression" script variations.

6. OTHER REFERENCE MATERIAL:

1. Please refer to the book "Inside America's Most Secret Agency, The Puzzle Palace" by James Bamford, Published by Houghton Mifflin Company, 1982. This book contains extensive information and references on the NSA's history and the NSA's first surveillance system that originally only eavesdropped on telephones and is now expanded to audio-visual.

7. NSA CASE HISTORY EXAMPLE SUMMARIES:

NSA Self-Initiated Execution (Suicide):

1. Bamford's "The Puzzle Palace" references one of the NSA's first self-initiated execution (suicide) with this "Thought Control" technology they developed. The NSA employee reportedly ran off NSA property saying demons were in his mind and he killed himself.

2. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in the News:

1. A University of California at Berkley student that went into a bar on or around November 27, 1990 took hostages and insisted to the police that the CIA Director talk with him so that he could get relief from the suffering. The young man had sent letters to the president and the CIA but the requests had fallen on deaf ears. After the young man panicked and shot a customer in the bar, a SWAT team fatally shot him, the San Jose police found copies of the letters written to the President referring to people that could "read minds" and that he had learned how they do it. The NSA had been unsuccessfully brainwashing him and had no alternative but to terminate him to assure their security. It is interesting that what was originally broadcast on the news "The gunman was demanding to talk with the Director of the CIA" etc. disappeared quickly (suppressed?) from later news accounts.

3. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in Music:

On a side note, remember that Simon Parkes' mother was working for the NSA under a subcontract with MI6 which hired her.

PS: The index items, at the top, directly link to the Whale.to website.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), AwakeInADream (21st February 2013), Bill Ryan (21st February 2013), ceetee9 (21st February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Daughter of Time (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), HaveBlue (26th February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), mab777 (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), seko (28th February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013), spiritwind (21st February 2013), wegge (22nd February 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Poor concentration, confusion, degraded spelling and grammar performance, insecurity, depression, sleep deprivation, all these here are symptoms of neurological disorders in children (from autism to dysphasia to behavior troubles such as ADD).

And they are what is use by NSA for controlling people as well.

Quite interesting. It brings the behavior modification up to our children and not based on chemical poisoning, fluoride or genetic changes, but rather on EMF and other control tools targetting us from space for example.

It brings us away from natural causes or biochemical ones to overall conspiracy on young children as well.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), Hervé (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013), Trail (21st February 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Why not both Flash? Manipulating the mind of a weakened physical state must be more effective.
    Poor concentration, confusion, degraded spelling and grammar performance, insecurity, depression, sleep deprivation, all these here are symptoms of neurological disorders in children (from autism to dysphasia to behavior troubles such as ADD).

And they are what is use by NSA for controlling people as well.

Quite interesting. It brings the behavior modification up to our children and not based on chemical poisoning, fluoride or genetic changes, but rather on EMF and other control tools targetting us from space for example.

It brings us away from natural causes or biochemical ones to overall conspiracy on young children as well.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Christine (21st February 2013), Flash (21st February 2013), Hervé (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I've posted this elsewhere on the forum, but here is Dr John Hall talking on Coast to Coast in early 2010 about satellite-based mind manipulation technology. His information overlaps with and corroborates that of Dr Robert Duncan.
    1. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_1.mp3
    2. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_2.mp3
    3. http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_3.mp3
    Dr John Hall was back on Coast to Coast in March 2011 with more on this:
    Dr. John Hall is a medical doctor in San Antonio, Texas and the author of A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America. He is a board certified diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology and a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. He is also an active member of the Mind Science Foundation dedicated to the study of human consciousness. He sits on the medical committee of the human rights organization, Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance.

In the first half of the show, Dr. John Hall talked about his work with victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control and how this CIA/NSA technology is being used to track and intimidate people. Typical cases involve intentional stalking and break-ins to a home, combined with use of electromagnetic technologies that can cause a victim to hear voices in their head or surroundings, he reported. Additionally, female victims are often drugged and sexually assaulted, he added.

Hall has concluded that some type of shadow government is behind the attacks, which are mainly being perpetrated as an experiment on random subjects to test how the population can be controlled in various ways. He recently attended the Bioethics Commission, and presented evidence that electromagnetic weapons experimentation was taking place non-consensually. Hall argued to the Commission that stronger legislation needs to be imposed to protect people from unethical experimentation.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/hall-dr-john/43636
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 21st February 2013 at 08:39.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), Bill Ryan (21st February 2013), ceetee9 (21st February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Flash (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), Hervé (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), seko (28th February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013), ulli (21st February 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,536 times in 32,788 posts

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st February 2013 at 12:44.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), Christine (21st February 2013), Hervé (21st February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I personally think Dr. John Hall is correct in many ways....

Quote Hall has concluded that some type of shadow government is behind the attacks, which are mainly being perpetrated as an experiment on random subjects to test how the population can be controlled in various ways. He recently attended the Bioethics Commission, and presented evidence that electromagnetic weapons experimentation was taking place non-consensually. Hall argued to the Commission that stronger legislation needs to be imposed to protect people from unethical experimentation.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Dr John Hall and Dr Robert Duncan – Technology, Mind Security and Cybernetic Warfare
    From: http://universaltruthevolution.wordp...netic-warfare/

Filed under: PAST GUESTS by Tamara Starr-Marie Natividad — Leave a comment
    February 17, 2011

Listen via streaming player on BlogTalkRadio
    Download as MP3 (left click)

Collaborating on air for the first time on UTE, knowledgeable and experienced guests, Dr Hall and Dr Duncan will literally give you something to think about for two highly detailed hours, discussing topics such as electronic harassment, stalking, mind control and science and technology abuse.

Dr. John Hall is author of the book, ‘A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America’. He is a medical doctor and sits on the medical committee of the human rights organization: Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance. He has been instrumental in advocating for legislation against non-consensual human experimentation and the right to privacy. He has interviewed thousands of victims of electronic harassment and has brought this topic to the forefront of many media sources.

Dr Robert Duncan holds multiple degrees in Applied Sciences and Business. He has worked on projects for the Department of Defense, CIA and Justice Department in his career. He is author of the book, ‘Project: Soul Catcher vol. 2 Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed’.
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st February 2013 at 15:03.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AuCo (21st February 2013), Bill Ryan (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), HaveBlue (26th February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), seko (28th February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

On another note, I am not sure how many readers had a good chuckle when reading the following in the Horus-Ra thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

... troops, not knowing what the hell they were doing were fed all kinds of false orders, were fed in against the population to pick them up one after the other ra-ta-ta-tatt—ta-ta-ta-tatt! One of the mechanisms they used was to tell them to come in for an income tax investigation.

The United States just copies income taxes, just straight R6, are just dramatizing psychotics, in fact.

[...]
    Putting the above together with this:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

2. Thought Labels (Response Labels):

1. Have you ever watched a baseball game? Did you see the catcher and pitcher communicate using a series of itches, baseball cap rearrangement, and clothing tugs? An elaboration of this communication technique is used by the NSA to detect a fleeting thought in a subject or "read minds" so to speak.

2. Lets discuss how an itch, clothing tug or even an innocent sneeze can be used to label a thought. For simplicity, we will call itches, clothing tugs, sneezes, coughs, or involuntary muscle spasms that are performed during subconscious interrogation "thought labels".

[...]

4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels:

1. The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The subliminal message delivered to you could be "Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your taxes. Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS might find out in an audit. If you have never cheated on your taxes and have nothing to fear you will feel an itch on your right-hand ear lobe that will go away when you scratch it. If you can be caught by an IRS audit, you will feel an itch in the left nostril of your nose that will disappear after you itch it twice." From your perspective, you have just had a fleeting thought about your past tax returns and had an innocent itch (thought label). To the NSA Officer On Duty (ODO), you have just communicated to him whether you have ever:

1) cheated on your taxes, and:
    2) If the IRS could catch you in an audit.

[...]
    Now... who would have thunk of that?!

It's either the original [re-incarnated] culprits who invented it or a retrieval of the content of an implant from of few million years ago (see post # 47 <---)
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st February 2013 at 15:11.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

ceetee9 (21st February 2013), Gardener (21st February 2013), Jean-Luc (21st February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013), SilentFeathers (21st February 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

even though dr. john hall and people close to him experienced the mind attacks .. and what they experienced was real and nasty! .. i do feel john did not understand how the technology (that was used on him) worked.

from what i understand satellites are not needed, the tech (that was used on john) can be used from the other end of the galaxy or from within a stone-throws distance away from the victim. it does not matter where the attacker or victim are physically located.

what was interesting in john's case, ie. the particular technology that was used on him .. not only could the attackers hear and see every thought he had, as if they were in his "mind", but john could hear them too! .. that's how he was able to play them at their own game. this "connection" between the attacker and victim persists for a while after the attacker stops using the technology. when you are being attacked (with the particular technology that was used on john) you are able to get a "sense" of the attacker at the other end. ie. when they change shifts you can tell it is a different person behind the wheel. some victims are targeted 24x7

i know someone who was attacked by such technology for many years. she knows which organisation did it (start with an S, has Bill on a list).

i believe the tech that was used on john is the older generation stuff, possibly acquired or built by this group, from resources obtained within the smelly parts of the intel community or nasty organisations out there that possess and use this tech.

i believe the tech used on john was driven by individuals (their "mind" being the main part of the device). no doubt the newer tech is driven by AI (i cringe just thinking about it). for those around back then ... remember the super computer Charles (Atticus) claimed he connected himself up to?

fyi .. i suspect no matter which generation tech is used on victims .. when being targeted and the tech being in passive observation mode .. you will still get a "sense" of something being in your "space" .. ie. you will sense something is not quite right.

personally i would like to see such technology banned from use forever!
    Last edited by Aurelius; 23rd February 2013 at 02:25.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Flash (22nd February 2013), HaveBlue (26th February 2013), Hervé (22nd February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), SilentFeathers (22nd February 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    [...]

from what i understand satellites are not needed, the tech (that was used on john) can be used from the other end of the galaxy or from within a stone-throws distance away from the victim. it does not matter where the attacker or victim are physically located.

[...]
    On that subject, then, something can be done about it... :

From http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_telepa.htm:

Very good. Alright. This is the 27. October 1984. This is Frankfurt, Germany.
    And we are going to do a Pilot Telepathic Seminar - and some drills...

Welcome to the Telepathic Seminar... and I see that all of you that are here need to do some understandings and drills about Telepathy. Because if you were a totally experienced Telepath you could have monitored this meeting from outside somewhere and you wouldn't have needed to pay the entrance fee!

So we can then assume from that, that you do need to regain your ability to do Telepathy. And to improve it. And the reason I say regain and improve is because Telepathy is not something that is pasted onto you like a science or a schoolbook study or some new acquisition. It is something that you have the inherent ability to do just as when you are a child you have the ability inherently to talk. You only must learn the words, you only must learn how to do it with the air and the throat and the sounds. So it is with Telepathy.

The history of Telepathy is very long, let us say. In the ages in the past before life on Planet Earth there were many other civilizations - you see about them in the Science Fiction Books and so on. People recall them very well. There was Telepathy in those civilizations. It was used both as a communication-device and as just way to communicate between friends and families and people who were engaged in similar occupations.

However, through the ages this became almost a secret and as we go through the history of Earth we find many secret references to Telepathy or we find critical references or scoffing references which seem to indicate that it is just something of the imagination, it is not really true, it doesn't really occur, it's only some mystical fantasy. Well, that is the same thing you could say about a baby who is going: "Agag guga guga wah." You could say: "You see, he can't talk. All those sounds coming out of there they don't mean anything!" Yes, you could say that about a child and people who say that are like that child in Telepathy. Because they can't do it, they cannot believe that anyone else can do it either. Or they have lost their ability and had it soundly invalidated.

So the history on this planet has been one of secrecy and involved with religious or occult practices. You have these stories of people with mental powers to read the mind, mental powers to communicate thoughts to you over a distance, mental power to wake you up in the middle of the night with some revelation, you have stories about people hearing voices ...... what are all these things? Not all of them are Telepathy, because people can imagine these things, but some of them are probably and possibly Telepathy. You've all heard stories of some mother who knew that her child was in trouble, or someone who knew that the sister or the brother or the family-member wished to contact them and they just knew it. And so they call them on the phone and they said: "Yes! I was just thinking about you!"

What does this mean? This means that there is a linking line, a line that joins those two people. And therefore there has been some communication along that line. The fact that it occurs rarely and it is talked of in various terms as: "I had a realization", "Woman's intuition", "I knew that my sister wanted to talk to me", "I felt that it was time to go and do it and, you know, it was the right time. I found out exactly that that was the right time to go, because otherwise we would have lost the whole house" and so on.

What are these people doing? They are using abilities. And when they talk about them other people say: "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes..." And if they go to a scientist or a physician or a psychologist about this, they say: "Oh, ah, ah, ah... yes, yesyesyes... well, the higher animals do have instinctual responses to their environments... and a dog can sniff the wind... - sniff, sniff - and eh... preconceive. And he can sense things far off and it's something like... oh, I believe it's a remnant of an old animalistic trait in the human being." Sorry, that's not what it is. That's not what it is.

What it is is an actual method of communication - a method of knowing something over a distance, across the space, across time, from one area to another, by the ability of the person to know, to understand, to reach across there and pick up information from the other side.

So, the history of this has been one such that there are quite a few "interest groups", shall we say, that will not want this subject to become widespread. I can predict, for instance, that the telephone company would not like it. Yes. The gamblers would not like it. You see? The people who are trying to fool you and trick you... they would not like it either. People who depend on you for money through your communication like the post office, the telegraph, the telex people. Why, if you just had trained telepathy at each end you wouldn't need any of it. These people will not be interested in this program. They would be interested to stop it so that they can continue to make their own money.

But my interest in this is not to make money. It is to make able telepaths. The reason that I want to make able telepaths is because during the history - in the history of Telepathy - it has all been okay to talk about it and it's been: "Okay, it's a mystery, some people can do it, some people can't." It really didn't matter too much. But today it matters. Today it matters. Because today we have a situation in the planet, or on the planet, on Earth, between the major military powers and major financial powers and major psychological warfare powers. And they are starting to research and develop Telepathy. And they are using it. Their intention is to keep it a secret from you and to use it to control you and run their spy network operations on you and against you. The military secrets involved in this are kept just as they kept the secrets of the atom bomb.

The early days of the atom bomb, the early days of the laser beam, the spaceship, the rocket-engines, the ion-engines - you say: "What's an ion-engine?" - well, it's still a secret.

Yes, these things are secret because they are being used in a way which if found out people would be a little upset about it. And maybe they wouldn't want to pay their good, hard-earned money to the government that was doing it. And perhaps they would protest and some politicians would fall from favor. Nevertheless they are doing it and it constitutes a threat to each and every one of us on the planet unless we have a defensive mechanism and a counter-mechanism to it. You see, telepathic spying already exists on this planet. They are already using it. But when you are finished with this course you will know more about it than they do, I guarantee you.

I'm not saying that you will be able to do it better, but I will give you drills that you can practice with. And the drills, if you practice them, you will become, I think very soon, as able as any of the telepathic spy system people they have going now. Because they are not very competent. Not at all. I've intercepted their messages. They beam them out so broadly that almost anyone can hear them. Ridiculous. The Russians, the United States - baah. The Russians, by the way, are very much ahead of the United States on this one.

Anyway, the thing that I want to do is to give you the drills and if you have any difficulty in improving your ability at it - because first of all you will have more knowledge than anyone, and secondly you will improve your ability. And if you have any difficulty with that we can also recommend a place that you can go and improve your psychic abilities through various processes. And these places exist in the "independent" - or what we call the Free Zone in Germany and other countries of Europe. So you have no stops on regaining your full ability at Telepathy or any other ability that you wish to gain.

[...]

However, if someone is using Telepathy for a harmful purpose or is doing something in the worst interests of the citizens of this planet, we are interested -in knowing about that. And just by putting out, shall we say, a scan - you know, like a radar antenna just looking around or a radio antenna looking around for something - we are likely to come across that and pick up exactly what it is. If the people are thinking about it and they are doing it at that time then we can certainly find out: "Oh yes, so this is what they are doing now. Oh, I see." Yes. So there is the advantage of having telepathic listening posts as well. Yes, that's true, we could set up a whole network of listening posts and we could make the use of Telepathy utterly useless in warfare and psychological warfare and in spying. If everyone could find out what was going on all the time there wouldn't be any need to use it. Because the very nature of that kind of warfare requires secrecy. OK?

[...]

What we are drifting into at this time is not a civilization. It is a fear-machine which is inducing people into slavery. And so that is why I'm doing this, I want people to be free, to actually understand the things that are being used against them, and to appreciate how they can monitor these things, how they can themselves use their own abilities to try to defend themselves against them. And in any other subject it would be the same thing. That's true. If someone else over there is arming themselves with a weapon to use against me or you, then - my goodness - I want to know about that weapon and I want to have a good defense for it. That's obvious, it's survival, that's all it is. OK. Good.

[...]

Full article: http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_telepa.htm

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aurelius (22nd February 2013), Conchis (22nd February 2013), Gardener (22nd February 2013), lookbeyond (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (22nd February 2013), SilentFeathers (22nd February 2013), wegge (22nd February 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

It's much easier to prove by the preponderance of the evidence presented in this thread that this technology that is manipulating the human mind etc., is/was "created/invented/discovered" by humans and being used against humans by a certain sinister group of humans (shadow government/control group).

There's very little if any evidence that a little alien group is pulling the punches and calling the shots (using a joy stick) to control humanity while buzzing around our section of the galaxy or from any where else out there.
    (The possibility exists but is HIGHLY UNLIKELY IMO).

When people don't understand something or can't explain something or DON'T want to believe humans are capable or able to do something, they make something up or create "myths" etc., instead of looking at the most likely source or using common sense based on the preponderance of the evidence (or the clear and convincing evidence).

This is my opinion of course, but it personally goes beyond just my opinion.....there's more evidence showing humans are responsible for what is happening to this planet and all the species upon it than some alien race is.

Humans are much more capable and creative than many give them credit for......we don't need aliens or some God to be responsible for what we do, and when we screw up big time it'll be our responsibility to correct things too.

Waiting for aliens or God to save us is a cop out, just like blaming aliens for everything is too.....

ADDED:

The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match
    the beat of the universe, to match your nature
    with Nature.

- Joseph Campbell

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 22nd February 2013 at 14:21.
    SilentFeathers

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

annacherie (7th February 2014), RMorgan (22nd February 2013), seko (28th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast