+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

1. Link to Post #101
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Hey folks,

Just found this. It has happened before. According to this article, it was caused by a damaged major fiber optic cable. This is from January 28th.

Quote ...hundreds of thousands of residents have been urged not to "panic" in a Telstra blackout that has left everywhere north of Gladstone with no phone, internet, or Triple Zero access .

It is likely to be days before the nation's biggest carrier, Telstra, can get crews in by helicopter into fix destroyed fibre-optic cable because of severe flooding both on the coastal and back-up inland route.

Authorities urge residents to stay calm and avoid "panic" or "hysteria" with more than half the state off the grid with power blackouts and total communication breakdown under an unprecedented flood crisis.

There has been loss of landline and broadband services in a line everywhere north of Gladstone including Mackay, Cairns, Rockhampton, Townsville, Mount Isa and Weipa...
    source

I don´t know if that´s what happened where you live, but it could be...I don´t know how it could affect cell phone services, though.

I´m not sure of how cell phone grids work. Do they depend on major fiber optics cables or they are mostly wireless?

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th March 2013 at 15:19.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Flash (5th March 2013), Freed Fox (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

Just found this. It has happened before. According to this article, it was caused by a damaged major fiber optic cable. This is from January 28th.

Quote ...hundreds of thousands of residents have been urged not to "panic" in a Telstra blackout that has left everywhere north of Gladstone with no phone, internet, or Triple Zero access .

It is likely to be days before the nation's biggest carrier, Telstra, can get crews in by helicopter into fix destroyed fibre-optic cable because of severe flooding both on the coastal and back-up inland route.

Authorities urge residents to stay calm and avoid "panic" or "hysteria" with more than half the state off the grid with power blackouts and total communication breakdown under an unprecedented flood crisis.

There has been loss of landline and broadband services in a line everywhere north of Gladstone including Mackay, Cairns, Rockhampton, Townsville, Mount Isa and Weipa...
    source

I don´t know if that´s what happened where you live, but it could be.

Raf.
    No major flooding here, but it does sound like a similar type of shut down none the less....

Interesting how they say for people not to panic or go in to hysteria....just what I was witnessing here with a few folks last night! LOL!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RMorgan (5th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

you got it, it is the fiber optic cables that must have had something. With fiber optic, the land lines on it do not have this 48 hours delay before going dead. And much may be on fibre optic in some areas.

Nevertheless, you failed the fright test by remaining normal.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Freed Fox (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    you got it, it is the fiber optic cables that must have had something. With fiber optic, the land lines on it do not have this 48 hours delay before going dead. And much may be on fibre optic in some areas.
    Yes. It would affect cell phones as well:

Quote The use of fibre optics has spread to several sectors including cell phone, telephone and internet networks. Underground fibre optic networks are also now being used for CATV and utilities installation. The telephone, cell phone and internet providers make use of a lot of fibre optic cables most of which have to run underground. These cables can be buried directly underground, submerged under water or pulled through conduits. They have several point-to-point links connecting phone switches and can go very long distances.
    source

So, probably an underground fiber optics cable was damaged somehow.

It´s impressive how easy it is to get people incommunicable just by smashing a major fiber optics cable. Just another thing, among many others, that makes modern society so fragile.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th March 2013 at 15:28.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Christine (5th March 2013), Freed Fox (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Nevertheless, you failed the fright test by remaining normal.
    Another interesting fact is that we here are behind the times so to speak, there are many areas here that don't have internet (fibre optic) cables run yet. Some here are still using dial up!

This fibre optic theory still doesn't explain the cell phones and tower signals being down, wireless internet being down???? HMMM?

Pretty weird regardless huh?

ADDED: Pertaining to Raf's last post.....I'm obviously not a tech expert
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (5th March 2013), Freed Fox (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

If someone was digging here and caused this outage by ripping up a fibre optic cable, I'm sure it'll be in the local fish wrapper (newspaper) come Thursday......

PS: Like I said before, it'll be the first "accident" since I've lived here (2004) that caused such a far reaching outage....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th March 2013 at 15:35.
    SilentFeathers

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    If someone was digging here and caused this outage by ripping up a fibre optic cable, I'm sure it'll be in the local fish wrapper (newspaper) come Thursday......

PS: Like I said before, it'll be the first "accident" since I've lived here (2004) that caused such a far reaching outage....
    Also, if the PTB have to rely on fibre optic cables to operate wireless systems, well, ummm, isn't that a huge flaw for them to have?????

PS: I'm not buying "the torn cable" theory! LOL!
    SilentFeathers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Also, if the PTB have to rely on fibre optic cables to operate wireless systems, well, ummm, isn't that a huge flaw for them to have?????

Yeah...I´m not sure if I´m buying it either.

Anyway, it´s the most plausible cause we´ve got so far.

If it was something ordinary as this, you´ll know in the next few days. The "authorities" will have to give an explanation soon, then we´ll see if it´s convincing or not.

Anyway, and a bit off-topic, just read this about FEMA and zombies:

FEMA Censors Information About Bizarre ‘Zombie UFO Crash’ Exercise

Raf.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Christine (5th March 2013), Freed Fox (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Yeah...I´m not sure if I´m buying it either.

Anyway, it´s the most plausible cause we´ve got so far.

If it was something ordinary as this, you´ll know in the next few days. The "authorities" will have to give an explanation soon, then we´ll see if it´s convincing or not.

Anyway, and a bit off-topic, just read this about FEMA and zombies:

FEMA Censors Information About Bizarre ‘Zombie UFO Crash’ Exercise

Raf.
    This zombie brainwashing is real Raf, I seen it last night, people are REALLY buying in to this threat.

There's a another movie coming out I think March 18th with Brad Pitt in it about zombies again too.

I seriously thought the girl was joking in KFC last night, it really bothered me to see how serious she was and freaked me out that she wasn't the only one in there afraid and thinking zombies are real......all of this fear being brought on by, well, there cell service going down???? huh????

I find this cell phone/internet outage/zombie connection highly weird to say the least.....and then to see all these people with the phones still stuck to their heads knowing they had no service, it really made me think about this technology.....

Was their phones still working in some strange way ?????? sending some kind of panic/fear message to them????
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th March 2013 at 16:06.
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Freed Fox (5th March 2013), Hervé (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

I find this cell phone/internet outage/zombie connection highly weird to say the least.....and then to see all these people with the phones still stuck to their heads knowing they had no service, it really made me think about this technology.....

Was their phones still working in some strange way ?????? sending some kind of panic/fear message to them????
    That's along the lines I'm thinking, SilentFeathers.

What came to mind, while reading your account of the incident:

Technology ---> Brainwave/Thought Manipulation ---> Hive Mind ---> ZOMBIES!!!

Yes, it seems a bit silly, and yes, the story made me laugh. But there might be more to that girl's paranoia than pop culture programming. It is absurd to fear literal flesh-eating zombies in such a situation, but as you yourself observed, the behavior of most of the patrons was decidedly zombie-esque.

It makes you wonder just how far that behavior will go, and what it will devolve to, when service doesn't come back in a matter of hours.

You must take some comfort in the fact that you were not one of them...
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Gardener (5th March 2013), Hervé (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

That's along the lines I'm thinking, SilentFeathers.

What came to mind, while reading your account of the incident:

Technology ---> Brainwave/Thought Manipulation ---> Hive Mind ---> ZOMBIES!!!

Yes, it seems a bit silly, and yes, the story made me laugh. But there might be more to that girl's paranoia than pop culture programming. It is absurd to fear literal flesh-eating zombies in such a situation, but as you yourself observed, the behavior of most of the patrons was decidedly zombie-esque.

It makes you wonder just how far that behavior will go, and what it will devolve to, when service doesn't come back in a matter of hours.

You must take some comfort in the fact that you were not one of them...
    In an extended social meltdown and system breakdown, the zombie-like scenario would be quite real IMO. desperate people do desperate things...especially considering the seed has been planted, conditioning and brainwashing is at work, and many are quite zombie like already!
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Freed Fox (5th March 2013), Gardener (5th March 2013), Hervé (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

This is related IMO....

Quote Psychic Vampirism: The Roots of Evil Exposed (Audio Only)

Michael Tsarion's ground-breaking investigation into the problem of evil continues with an in-depth look at the strange phenomenon of psychic vampirism. Michael's analysis of this deadly syndrome goes deeper than any other work on the subject.
    SilentFeathers

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Freed Fox (5th March 2013), Gardener (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Now this is bizarre!

VIRAL ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE FEMA EXERCISE
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (6th March 2013), Flash (5th March 2013), Gardener (5th March 2013), Hervé (6th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Seriously I have been thinking of this stupid zombie senario SF and the zombie 'promotion' this last year got me thinking that a false flag on this might be on the horizon............why else would the programming affect people so that when the phones go off it 'must be zombies'. Well that one took hold didn't it, geez.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Christine (6th March 2013), Flash (5th March 2013), Hervé (6th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Man! If this guy is really running for Nevada government I really hope he wins. I would vote for him if I could, that´s for sure.

Anyway, given the fact that lots of FEMA drills ended up becoming true events, the latest being Sandy Hook, I really wouldn´t doubt that something like an alien zombie apocalypse could happen as well.

These folks have absolutely no limits.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Christine (6th March 2013), Flash (5th March 2013), SilentFeathers (5th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Seriously I have been thinking of this stupid zombie senario SF and the zombie 'promotion' this last year got me thinking that a false flag on this might be on the horizon............why else would the programming affect people so that when the phones go off it 'must be zombies'. Well that one took hold didn't it, geez.
    I was talking about a zombie false flag event over a year ago and they thought I was nutz! lol!

Now "they" are talking about these things blatantly and openly....."they" are nutz!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

These folks have absolutely no limits.
    We can NOT under-estimate these sick (but crafty) critters in the slightest degree!
    SilentFeathers

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (6th March 2013), Gardener (5th March 2013), RMorgan (5th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Project anything you will..
    and we can manifest in group aspect

Dissolution.. is reverse aspect of same
    why the confusion?

'Be the change you self sanction'
    or
    as Ghandi said: "Be the change you would like to see
    "

34. Link to Post #118
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Lightbulb Re: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

[/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube]
    Last edited by Hazel; 6th March 2013 at 21:22.

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Another "leg" of this technology....more evidence most of the technology in todays world is being weaponized one way or another, wether its to spy on people or to kill people, either way it's a weapon....

Quote Recently uncovered government documents reveal that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) unmanned Predator B drone fleet has been customize designed to identify civilians carrying guns and track cell phone signals.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Carrying-Guns
    also this....

Quote Eric Holder: Drone strikes against Americans on U.S. soil are legal
    March 5, 2013
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-h...rticle/2523319
    Quote DHS built domestic surveillance tech into Predator drones
    Homeland Security's specifications say drones must be able to detect whether a civilian is armed. Also specified: "signals interception" and "direction finding" for electronic surveillance.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has customized its Predator drones, originally built for overseas military operations, to carry out at-home surveillance tasks that have civil libertarians worried: identifying civilians carrying guns and tracking their cell phones, government documents show.
    The documents provide more details about the surveillance capabilities of the department's unmanned Predator B drones, which are primarily used to patrol the United States' northern and southern borders but have been pressed into service on behalf of a growing number of law enforcement agencies including the FBI, the Secret Service, the Texas Rangers, and local police.
    Homeland Security's specifications for its drones, built by San Diego-based General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, say they "shall be capable of identifying a standing human being at night as likely armed or not," meaning carrying a shotgun or rifle. They also specify "signals interception" technology that can capture communications in the frequency ranges used by mobile phones, and "direction finding" technology that can identify the locations of mobile devices or two-way radios.
    MORE: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57...edator-drones/
    SilentFeathers

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th March 2013), RMorgan (6th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #120
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

There we go... seems like they are spreading something via MSM airwaves:

E.T. Is Coming! Science Channel Series Explores Possible Alien Invasion

by Miriam Kramer, SPACE.com Staff Writer
    Date: 05 March 2013 Time: 11:05 AM ET

A new cable television series premiering tonight (March 5) reveals a fresh take on how aliens could invade Earth.

The Science Channel's "Are We Alone?" is a two-part miniseries that uses expert testimony and some creative science fiction to explore how a technologically advanced species could travel to Earth and invade the planet.

"It's like nothing you've seen before," Hakeem Oluseyi, a Florida Institute of Technology astrophyscist interviewed in the series, told SPACE.com.

"Are We Alone?" chronicles an alien invasion from start to finish. Interstellar travelers arrive on Earth, dropping capsules that begin multiplying when they reach the surface of the planet. "Are We Alone?" attempts to explore every aspect of the invasion, from how the biological components could take over the Earth to how humans would react to the aliens.

A new series from the Science Channel explores a possible way that aliens could invade the Earth.

CREDIT: Science ChannelView full size image

Oluseyi thinks that an invasion is probably not the most likely way humanity will encounter aliens, however. For the most part, Earth was inhabited solely by single-celled organisms, until more complex life started taking over, Oluseyi said.

"Chances are that single-celled life is the type that's ubiquitous throughout the universe," Oluseyi said.

"Are We Alone?" kicks off a month of Science Channel programming devoted to the search for alien life. Another two-part series, called "Aliens: The Definitive Guide," details the work that scientists are doing to hunt for alien life.

Planet-hunting telescopes — like NASA's Kepler Space Telescope — are helping scientists understand that there are plenty of planets that could harbor life, Oluseyi added.
    "We're at this point that we're finding things we always knew were there," Oluseyi said, citing Kepler's newest discoveries. "Life is the same way. We're pretty certain that it's there, but we haven't seen it yet."

Alien Planet Quiz: Are You an Exoplanet Expert?
    Astronomers have confirmed more than 800 planets beyond our own solar system, and the discoveries keep rolling in. How much do you know about these exotic worlds?

There is even a possibility of some form of primitive extraterrestrial life in the solar system, Oluseyi said. Some moons of Jupiter, like Europa, are similar enough to Earth that they could harbor life. It's even possible that alien life has entered Earth's atmosphere through a process called "panspermia."
    Some studies have shown that micro-organisms can survive the intense heat and pressure created by entry into an atmosphere, Oluseyi said.

Tonight's first episode of "Are We Alone?" called "The Invasion," premieres on the Science Channel at 10 p.m. ET (check local listings). The second episode, titled "The Offspring," premieres March 12.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th March 2013), Freed Fox (6th March 2013), RMorgan (6th March 2013), sheme (6th March 2013), SilentFeathers (6th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast