+ Reply to Thread

Thread: British TV Series Utopia

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default British TV Series Utopia

G'day All,

I came across a UK series a few weeks ago called Utopia (official websites here and here).

It is quite weird and I just thought I'd mention it as there was a controversial scene with a school massacre and some other interesting scenes and plot shifts.

Anyhow, it's not a bad lark and thought I'd mention it as it doesn't seem anyone else has.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th February 2013), Curt (19th February 2013), golden lady (19th February 2013), Lisab (19th February 2013), Realeyes (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: British TV Series Utopia

panopticon, where is jessica hyde ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lysander For This Post:

Curt (19th February 2013), Ella (19th February 2013), golden lady (19th February 2013), panopticon (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Good series. In the story line, the vaccine they're giving out is meant to sterilize 80 per cent of people and reduce the global population to....wait for it.....500,000,000.

And yes, the school shooting scenes were chilling--and they did bare some interesting similarities, potentially, to the CT shooting.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

panopticon (19th February 2013), Realeyes (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lysander (here)
    G'day Lysander,

So what do you think of the show?
    Reckon she's a bit weird (the show, not Jessica) or is it just me?

Also, how about Pietre and his diet?
    Is greasy sausage, egg, chips and toast, the food of champions or fare of choice for psychopathic socio-paths?
    -- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day Lysander,

So what do you think of the show?
    Reckon she's a bit weird (the show, not Jessica) or is it just me?

Also, how about Pietre and his diet?
    Is greasy sausage, egg, chips and toast, the food of champions or fare of choice for psychopathic socio-paths?
    -- Pan
    I love it, its my current fave show. I don't think it's weird, no.

I'm pro for their sterilisation plan, tbh i'm on the side of the 'network'

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lysander For This Post:

panopticon (19th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I love it, its my current fave show. I don't think it's weird, no.

I'm pro for their sterilisation plan, tbh i'm on the side of the 'network'
    I'm finding it an interesting watch.
    It introduces so many ideas into the general populaces thinking that it's almost educational!
    Shadowy elite group working to control the worlds population growth "humanely"...
    How one of the network was almost disgusted at the idea they were using genetic targeting (ie eugenics) in the vaccine/GM.
    The way they introduced the sterilisation plan though and then had one of the characters side with them...
    Again, almost edumicational...
    -- Pan

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Good series. In the story line, the vaccine they're giving out is meant to sterilize 80 per cent of people and reduce the global population to....wait for it.....500,000,000.
    And yes, the school shooting scenes were chilling--and they did bare some interesting similarities, potentially, to the CT shooting.
    What did you think of the link between GM crops and the vaccine?
    Seems like someone has done their fair share of conspiracy research and come up with an interesting story line.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Curt (19th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

I'm hooked! I really hope they make a second series. Great writing, someone's been doing their homework. It's the last episode tonight.
    Love is an inside job

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

golden lady (19th February 2013), panopticon (19th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Seems like someone has done their fair share of conspiracy research and come up with an interesting story line.
    There are so many elements in the story that are interesting to consider: a.) The character of 'Pietre' is basically engineered from youth to be a sociopath and killer for a group of shadowy figures who control 'things'; b.) the school shooting is conducted by Pietre and is blamed on a kid who had nothing to do with it; c.) the fact that the main characters are drawn together in this intrigue (by means of an online conspiracy forum) in which the members are trying to track down a graphic novel which foretells the future, written by a guy thoroughly in the know; d.) the fact that there was a division among the 'network' initially between those who wanted to exterminate races, as opposed to those who (more 'progressively' and 'humanely') wanted simply to engineer the sterilization of humanity through science and technology, (and that the latter agenda ultimately won out); e.) the front men who appear to be minsters in government, and powerful business tycoons are actually working for the network (and their very minor place in the pecking order is revealed in no uncertain terms); f.) the mention that SARS was a hoax designed to scare the population. g.) the genetic manipulation of food to create the sterility of the population, and the reference to current incidences of sterility among healthy adults. h.) the way the 'network' can so ruthlessly and violently turn on their own assets (like scorpions); i.) the utopian philosophy at the heart of the elite's plan--the idea that once balance and harmony are restored to the world by controlling human population, a golden age can blossom where the world can 'feel empty'. Lebensraum.

Yep. It's worth seeing.

There's lots more, but this is what I can recall just off the top of my head. The guys who wrote this must have done some research. If not into the actual truth, then into what many of 'us' are meant to believe.
    Last edited by Curt; 19th February 2013 at 14:04.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

golden lady (19th February 2013), Lisab (19th February 2013), panopticon (19th February 2013), Realeyes (19th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here's the primary school massacre scene that evidently caused a bit of controversy.
    Don't know why? Surely people don't think that this could ever happen?

If you're squeamish it is a bit graphic so consider yourself warned.

-- Pan

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Excuse me Avalon family, but just reading this description of what is being put on the tv, rang so true of the book I started in 2006, it's physically nauseating, as i got light headed, and as i read/scanned the sentences in the comment. Egads, I hope I finish the last few chapters soon with the good ending, because this is getting wierd to me. Season of the Witnesses came to me after a dream one morning to write it. "It said: "write down what I give you, so those who read with an open mind, will know of it."
    I'm tempted to speak on the 3 parts, as I'm finishing the 3rd, but wow, it's a wild ride, I've written down, all I can say is buckle up and know that the truth of ALL we see, it appears, i've written in this book. I'm gonna hurry and publish this. My new question of the day is, who told the others to write their books on what was going on, and when did they write it? During the occurrance or before it was discovered? Hmmm...excited now as it feels good to just talk about it. Hope it's not the coffee? LOL

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Oh, it's "Season of the Witnesses" then "EXOdust" and "The Return of the Witnesses"

I'm on the return. A writer's block, no? Just have to get the quiet needed to finish. Seems some negativity crept into my household, and I've just recently removed it with truth.
    a lot of "why's" and no motivation to seek. Long story w/family member who doesn't look within himself and isn't married in our family, just playing house.

Anyway, those who have read it, say it's a good read and page turner.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Lisab (19th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    There are so many elements in the story that are interesting to consider: a.) The character of 'Pietre' is basically engineered from youth to be a sociopath and killer for a group of shadowy figures who control 'things'; b.) the school shooting is conducted by Pietre and is blamed on a kid who had nothing to do with it; c.) the fact that the main characters are drawn together in this intrigue (by means of an online conspiracy forum) in which the members are trying to track down a graphic novel which foretells the future, written by a guy thoroughly in the know; d.) the fact that there was a division among the 'network' initially between those who wanted to exterminate races, as opposed to those who (more 'progressively' and 'humanely') wanted simply to engineer the sterilization of humanity through science and technology, (and that the latter agenda ultimately won out); e.) the front men who appear to be minsters in government, and powerful business tycoons are actually working for the network (and their very minor place in the pecking order is revealed in no uncertain terms); f.) the mention that SARS was a hoax designed to scare the population. g.) the genetic manipulation of food to create the sterility of the population, and the reference to current incidences of sterility among healthy adults. h.) the way the 'network' can so ruthlessly and violently turn on their own assets (like scorpions); i.) the utopian philosophy at the heart of the elite's plan--the idea that once balance and harmony are restored to the world by controlling human population, a golden age can blossom where the world can 'feel empty'. Lebensraum.

Yep. It's worth seeing.

There's lots more, but this is what I can recall just off the top of my head. The guys who wrote this must have done some research. If not into the actual truth, then into what many of 'us' are meant to believe.
    This series really is worth watching although it is very violent with totally dark aspects .... it covers very much of the current narrative ....

Utopia E1S1

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ezc8GyzbRUlr
    Last edited by lake; 26th November 2021 at 13:08.
    Normal..!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Series 2 episode 1 .... states a great deal and remember this is back 2014 .... and yes it is via vaccines to combat a coronavirus!
    Last edited by lake; 3rd December 2021 at 17:19.
    Normal..!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Normal..!

+ Reply to Thread