+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Default David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

Under this article (on Divine Cosmos website):
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...1111-alliswell

David Wilcock says that the earthquake that shook D.C. in 2011 and cracked the Washington Monument's capstone, also totally destroyed all the underground lairs (bases?) that the Cabal had planned to use as an escape after nuclear detonation wiped out the human population on the surface. It's all tied in with the Pope resigning and the lightning hitting the Vatican on the same day. I used to rely on David as a source of info, but lately I'm having serious doubts. Does anyone here know anything about this other than what David says about it? I'd like to believe that the cabal is on the run and that benevolent Extraterrestrials, God or some sort of Divine Intervention is preventing the Cabal from succeeding in their plans of total world domination. However, it just seems to good to be true, and as the old saying goes.....it usually is too good to be true. Your knowledge and opinions are greatly welcomed.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

4evrneo (4th March 2013), Adi (4th March 2013), angelichuman (31st July 2014), centreoflight (4th March 2013), Freed Fox (2nd March 2013), Hazel (3rd March 2013), KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), sunflower (2nd March 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

Tolec and a few other sources say the same thing. No way of knowing for sure of course... Interesting that the same type of EQ signature that underground Nuke experiments make appeared on the charts these same days... then were removed and replaced with different types of wave patterns. Nothing concrete though.
    Below is a cut and paste from Google of Tolec and Andromeda Council
    Andromeda Council
    andromedacouncil.com/
    The Andromeda Council is an intergalactic and interstellar governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd March 2013 at 19:30.

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

Does that mean we can visit Area 51?

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    Under this article (on Divine Cosmos website):
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...1111-alliswell

David Wilcock says that the earthquake that shook D.C. in 2011 and cracked the Washington Monument's capstone, also totally destroyed all the underground lairs (bases?) that the Cabal had planned to use as an escape after nuclear detonation wiped out the human population on the surface. It's all tied in with the Pope resigning and the lightning hitting the Vatican on the same day. I used to rely on David as a source of info, but lately I'm having serious doubts. Does anyone here know anything about this other than what David says about it? I'd like to believe that the cabal is on the run and that benevolent Extraterrestrials, God or some sort of Divine Intervention is preventing the Cabal from succeeding in their plans of total world domination. However, it just seems to good to be true, and as the old saying goes.....it usually is too good to be true. Your knowledge and opinions are greatly welcomed.
    the three ruling powers, the light, the dark , and the police that enforces rules on the other two, had something to do with this... rules were broken and the momument crack is the reminder, hey don't break the rules ... I heard something from Duncan about the D.C. quake and the washington monument ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd March 2013), Lone Bean (2nd March 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote The Andromeda Council is an intergalactic and interstellar governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets.
    O.k.....Is this an episode of Star Trek or something?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

Benimal (2nd March 2013), DevilPigeon (2nd March 2013), DNA (2nd March 2013), Nickolai (2nd March 2013), sigma6 (3rd March 2013), thunder24 (4th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ummm...
    We ARE talking about David's article/info about ET's portaling out the bad guys then blowing up the underground cities arent we? So... in the context of the conversation... YES, Yes we are...

Quote The Andromeda Council is an intergalactic and interstellar governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets.
    O.k.....Is this an episode of Star Trek or something?
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd March 2013 at 19:27.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

There was a lot of discussion about this on PA back in 2011; if you do a search, I'm sure you will find several threads, at least.
    My personal conclusion finally was that DW was being used to spread disinfo, and I think a lot of Avalonians concurred.
    If you have problems finding the old threads, the Mods will probably be glad to help.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (4th March 2013), DNA (11th March 2013), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2013), Lone Bean (4th March 2013), Nickolai (2nd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I do not care what your credentials are or how respected,
    We are all subject to falling victim to Dis-info... Onawah, You nailed that one right on the head!!! It is funny to see how many other channelers etc jump on the band waggon and come up with the same data. There was evidence of a few of the DUMBS having large scale destruction events, but could have just been accidents... gas build up etc... Just like the Gov can't let a crisis go to waste neither can we some times.

sorry bout spelling grammar, on hand held device I have never used before.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There was a lot of discussion about this on PA back in 2011; if you do a search, I'm sure you will find several threads, at least.
    My personal conclusion finally was that DW was being used to spread disinfo, and I think a lot of Avalonians concurred.
    If you have problems finding the old threads, the Mods will probably be glad to help.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Here's one such thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ..., from October and November of 2011.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd March 2013), Lone Bean (2nd March 2013), onawah (2nd March 2013), RUSirius (2nd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

IMHO David Wilcock is 'Irrelevant', he makes this stuff up as he goes along ($$$)..!!!

To Test my Discernment/Opinion, name me just (1) piece of Information/Speculation of his that has been proven to be True that hasn't already been mentioned by someone else..???

Enough said...

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

For what its worth folks. Alex Collier also had made a statement about this on a Robert Stanley show in January of 2012 i believe. He said there was a form of intervention by ETs. Again for what its worth. Nobody knows.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (4th March 2013), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2013), jackovesk (3rd March 2013), KiwiElf (3rd March 2013), Lone Bean (4th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Deliveries to destroyed cities?

Entrance to U.S. underground City and roadway system
    http://vimeo.com/60660614

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Interview with truck driver who is entering undergroung U.S. City and roadway system that stretches for thouslands of miles benieth the U.S. The driver says he droped off from ozarks base to the state of Maine about 1400-1500 miles.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 3rd March 2013 at 14:16.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very interesting, but I'm curious as to how he was able to just stand there and record a video. I would think security people might have stopped him, unless they just didn't see it?
    "A truth seeker must be willing to forget anything and everything that he / she has ever learned if they are going to pull back the curtain of the universe and peek inside." ~~WILLIAM CONSTANTINE

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne For This Post:

Brodie75 (4th March 2013), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2013), KiwiElf (3rd March 2013), Lone Bean (4th March 2013), RMorgan (3rd March 2013)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Agreed,
    There are entrances like these all over the country... I happen to know in the Kansas City area there are mountain side openings to storage area's as well as the subterranean transportation systems as well as all through out the Ozark Mountains (As well as others). I bet if this was not a setup and the driver was just delivering items into a underground storage system... IF he was telling the truth he lost his job the minute this video hit the Internet!

Quote Posted by Yvonne (here)
    This is very interesting, but I'm curious as to how he was able to just stand there and record a video. I would think security people might have stopped him, unless they just didn't see it?

22. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Agreed,
    There are entrances like these all over the country... I happen to know in the Kansas City area there are mountain side openings to storage area's as well as the subterranean transportation systems as well as all through out the Ozark Mountains (As well as others). I bet if this was not a setup and the driver was just delivering items into a underground storage system... IF he was telling the truth he lost his job the minute this video hit the Internet!

Quote Posted by Yvonne (here)
    Jesse Ventura added video recordings of this base - it goes for miles underground, literally a whole city including a railroad - at the end of his doco, "The Ozarks".

I put up a thread here: Page 3 Post #49
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ated-Anomalies

Quote Specific footage of one such underground facility - allegedly, the largest in the world - starts around 34 minutes in towards the end of the video.

Related Viewing: Jesse's earlier doco about Denver Airport which is relatively close, and Area 51.

23. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

well then if the tunnels exist then people can still hang out down there.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

However, it just seems to good to be true
    Yes. According t everything I know, this is just nonsense.

The Pope made the decision to resign last March (2012), by the way. It was only announced publicly a few weeks ago.

http://nytimes.com/2013/02/12/world/...ll-retire.html

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Freed Fox (4th March 2013), Hazel (10th March 2013), Hervé (4th March 2013), Isserley (4th March 2013), Jean-Luc (4th March 2013), Limor Wolf (4th March 2013), Lone Bean (4th March 2013), RMorgan (4th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), Star Tsar (4th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2014), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Pope made the decision to resign last March (2012), by the way. It was only announced publicly a few weeks ago.

http://nytimes.com/2013/02/12/world/...ll-retire.html
    This link dosn't work..

edit: it works now jep :D
    Last edited by Isserley; 5th March 2013 at 18:46.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It worked for me.

29. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Why would the Pope decide to resign last march and then do so 12 months later, so soon to Easter to the point he needs to rewrite the rules allowing the voting of a new pope to be sped up so as to have a new pope before Easter?

???
    Last edited by Fractalius; 6th March 2013 at 20:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast