+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Achieve A 'Tipping Point' to Defeat the NWO..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default How To Achieve A 'Tipping Point' to Defeat the NWO..!

March 3, 2013

Quote The 'Tipping Point' is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire.”

― Malcolm Gladwell, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference

The Tipping Point

This article is an hybrid application of Malcom Gladwell’s book, The Tipping Point and my own experiences in athletics, academia and business. The intent of this article is to present some organizational principles for the consideration of leaders in the Liberty movement who are spearheading the fight against the New World Order. This article is not intended to be the final authority on this topic, but rather, to think critically about how to be more efficient in our efforts to wake up humanity as to the deadly dangers that we are now facing. Our goal in the Liberty movement is simple, if we wake up and motivate to action enough people, we can stop the globalists in their tracks.

I do not feel that I am the most qualified person to bring this message forward, however, I don’t see much discussion regarding the importance of being more efficient in our efforts because if we are going to defeat these children of Satan, we need to increase the pace of our movement because I fear we are running out of time. After reading this article, please do not hesitate to criticize my ideas and please do present ideas of your own. I welcome anything that will improve what we are doing. All of us need to put our big boy pants on and forget about our egos, our lives depend on it. If you disagree with me, wonderful, just remember that I am not your enemy I am your friend in this titanic struggle.

The Tipping Point

Malcom Gladwell, through his best-selling book, The Tipping Point, provides a useful framework that could be easily adapted and applied to the Liberty movement and subsequently be used to help wake up the slumbering sheep in our country by increasing the operating size and efficiency of our patriot groups. The target population for this strategy are the 90% of the people who disapprove of Congress, but as of yet, are not sufficiently motivated to roll up their sleeves and fight back against the globalists who have already declared war on humanity.

The Law of the Few

There are exceptional people out there who are capable of starting epidemics. All you have to do is find them.” ― Malcolm Gladwell, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference

Gladwell states, “The success of any kind of social epidemic is heavily dependent on the involvement of people with a particular and rare set of social gifts.” According to Gladwell, economists call this the 80/20 Principle, which is the idea that in any situation roughly 80% of the work will be done by 20% of the participants. These exceptional people are capable of starting epidemics.

As you are brushing your teeth tonight, the image looking back at you is one of the exceptional people. You do not have to be beautiful or handsome, or highly intelligent or possess extraordinary talent to have an effect on creating a freedom-producing tipping point. You must, however, be sincere, possess a great work ethic and strongly believe in the cause of freedom.

Most of you will find as you begin to help awaken America, and ultimately the world, you will be recruiting and harnessing the power of three different types of people that Gladwell calls the Connectors, the Mavens and the Salesmen. For organizational purposes, it is important that you be able to identify, classify and utilize the talents of these three groups of people in service to the Liberty movement.

The Connectors

Connectors are people who seemingly know everyone. They have many friends and acquaintances that transcend many different social groups (e.g. golfers, insurance brokers, etc.). They easily make friends and stay in touch with many of the people they meet. They have the unique ability to bring people together to hear the message. They are the people that build the socio-political groups such as the various Tea Parties.

On April 18, 1775, Paul Revere and William Dawes set out at night to spread word of an imminent British invasion designed to seize the guns (sound familiar?) of the colonials. Though both men rode through the same number of towns, Revere emerged as the more famous of the two men, he was a Connector as evidenced by the fact that he possessed the social gifts needed to reach a large number of people in a short amount of time, and he knew enough people to spread the news that the British were coming in order to repulse their planned attack (The Tipping Point, pps. 56-60). Many of the writers that you read on the various websites are Connectors.

However, Connectors do not constitute the only important role in creating a social epidemic (i.e. Tipping Point). There are plenty of other things that are just as important. The other two people that you will awaken and need to recruit to your cause will be what are called the Mavens and Salesmen.

Mavens

Every movement needs its foot soldiers. Mavens make up the bulk of the Tipping Point Army. They will not often win a debate, but they will be the ones that are sought out for their vast amount of information. Mavens are people whom accumulate knowledge and help to educate others, but they are not necessarily the persuaders.

Mavens are the experts and typically possess the latest information on a topic. For example, they can tell you why a 2003 BMW 540 is better is a better buy than a 2004 BMW 540 and explain it in such detail, that you are instantly won over to their position. They can tell you what the best area to buy a house is, who to talk to and what to say to get the best deal on a new car. If this sounds like you, then you can best serve the tipping point cause by becoming a subject matter expert on what interests you the most with regard to the war against the globalists.

Mavens often make great talk show host guests related to specialized topics. The leaders of a movement must put the Mavens in a position to educate people as the opportunity arises. Mavens make excellent members in various groups like the Tea Party or the new and emerging Liberty Beacon Project, Jeff Rense’s massive website of cutting edge information, Stan and Holly Deyo’s wonderfully diverse and informative site, Steve Quayle’s fine website, the Facebook group known as A Sheep No More and of course at my network, The Republic Broadcasting Network. The motto for Mavens could be, roll up your sleeves, become an expert and share your expertise.

The main question for leaders in directing Mavens, is how many people should they attempt to educate and how should you do it? Social psychology research indicates that when people are presented with the facts associated with an impending crisis, you have about a two in ten chance of breaking through the normalcy bias and prompting people to become active in the cause. Therefore, if the liberty movement is going to grow, then Mavens should attempt to be educating at least ten people at any one time. In other words, placing Mavens in front 100 people, begets 20 converts, 1,000 begets 200 and placing them before 1,000,000 people begets 200,000 new warriors to the cause of liberty.

Leaders must facilitate Mavens appearances because they are not salesmen and they are not often connectors. However, they are experts and they provide the movement with credibility. Frequently, a mistake that many leaders make is that they ask Mavens to sell the movement or to connect. That is not who they are. They are the “go to guy” for data and information. They provide bits of information that make your organization credible. However, do not try to turn a knowledgeable introvert into an extrovert because you will send them running for the hills. Finally, the most beautiful attribute regarding the nature of a Maven is that they can effectively educate people from all three groups.

Salesmen

Salesmen are the ones who persuade and inspire. They serve as the lobbyists of the Liberty movement. Typically, Salesmen are optimistic, passionate and energetic. Salesmen are a group which excels at promoting an idea. In fact, Salesmen are able to take an idea, trim the fat, amplify the right components while getting people excited about the cause in no time at all. They emphasize long term relationships and are generally utilized as trusted advisers by the leaders of various movements. They often possess a sense of humor which helps the other participants from becoming burned out.

Salesman create the slogans which can serve to unify a people and subsequently give the movement an identity such as “Give me liberty, or give me death!” The field of social psychology teaches that any movement that becomes successful, is first successful in the minds of the participants, then becomes successful in reality. Salesmen effectively teach that if you “believe you can achieve!”

Salesmen are good at getting crowds and audiences to emote, often to a fever pitch. When it comes to furthering causes, emotion is normally the first mover. Sometimes, it is the prime mover and salesmen have the tools to make this to happen.

Salesmen often have some type of charisma. They can have celebrity status, and that is good so long as they are motivators and are competent in their knowledge base. Salesmen are often eloquent and attractive. Salesman exude enthusiasm and can become the face, but not necessarily the brains, of the movement. To the leaders in the Liberty movement, make certain that you quickly identify your salesman as they will be your first movers.

In summary, Salesmen will make your movement attractive to others. Mavens will provide your movement with good credibility because of their knowledge and credentials. Connectors will make your movement grow by leaps and bounds. They will be the ones who can get the bodies in the seats at your first meeting. As a leader, you must become adept at identifying which of the three categories that a person would best fit into. And one final thought on personnel management, delegate, delegate, delegate! If you want your movement to grow and maintain its original enthusiasm, put people in charge of something, no matter how small the responsibility may be. Turning your group members into mini-leaders will keep them motivated because of the power that you afford them as their leader.

Keep It Fun

Quote “If you want to bring a fundamental change in people’s belief and behavior…you need to create a community around them, where those new beliefs can be practiced and expressed and nurtured.”

― Malcolm Gladwell, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
    In Redding/Shasta, California, there are two talk show hosts, Erin Ryan and Liz Woodward who do a wonderful job with their talk show in bringing entertainment at the same time providing valuable information. The show is produced by Bob Martin (http://www.kcnr1460.com/). Together, they broadcast a show called We the People every Sunday morning from 8-10AM broadcasting on KCNR radio. They discuss some of the most dire challenges facing humanity. However, the three of them are masters at interjecting humor into their program. Bob Martin knows just the right bumper music to play, at the right time, which brings a measure of perspective to their topics, while often bringing a smile to the faces of their audience.

Finally, all people need to hear sincere praise for their efforts. Research shows that people often work harder for social praise than for actual money.

Kiss (Keep It Simple Stupid)

We live in a society which has become engrained with a sense of instant gratification. If a group does not achieve some form of self-publicized measure of a breakthrough within the first 30 days, they can lose as many as 75% of the members in that time frame.

America loves to support the underdog, but only for a short time. Studies on the loyalties of sports fans have often revealed that most sports fans are frontrunners. So long as their team is winning, they remain loyal. When their team falls back into mediocrity, they often look for other things to do with their time and money. This factor also explains why the globalists have so many dedicated minions because they think they are playing on the winning team. Of course, it is up to us to explain the Brown Shirt factor, which means that most of them will be dead within a year if their takeover is successful.

With regard to your organizational goals, break your goals down into sub-goals and make the first goal easily achievable and then greatly publicize your success. Celebrate the achievement of each and every goal. As a leader, you can never take success for granted, for if you do, it will not be long until your followers do too and then complacency sets in. Complacency can lead to bystander apathy in which members of your group believe that someone else will do the job and then nobody is actually working.

Fake It Till You Make It

As a leaders in the Liberty movement, always act as if you are moving toward final victory, whether you are or you are not. In early days of World War II, America desperately need a victory because we were losing everywhere. The American high command chose to invade the Japanese held Island of Guadalcanal. This Island was not chosen because it was strategically critical to the war, it was chosen because the Pentagon thought they could win, at a time, when the US was not winning any campaigns. The US victory at Guadalcanal did great things for the American morale both on the home front and in the theatre of war. Winning cures most problems within an organization.

Goals Are the Vehicles To the Final Destination

Publicize your goals and frequently talk to your people about the goals. Provide graphic visualizations, create a Youtube channel and upload videos of your people at work who are having fun and being successful and always let the viewer know that there is plenty of room in the movement for them as well. A leader, in any organization, must act as if they have already achieved their next goal. This leads to hope and when hope is lost, the cause of Liberty will be lost as well.

Leaders need to understand and then appropriately utilize their personnel. Privately categorize your personnel into the three categories and then assign them task-specific duties needed to achieve your goal according to their talents. Finally, as a leader you need to learn to walk before you run. This means setting intermediate Goals which are Simple, Measurable and Obtainable.

Use Band-Aids

Quote “A critic looking at these tightly focused, targeted interventions might dismiss them as Band-Aid solutions. But that phrase should not be considered a term of disparagement. The Band-Aid is an inexpensive, convenient, and remarkably versatile solution to an astonishing array of problems. In their history, Band-Aids have probably allowed millions of people to keep working or playing tennis or cooking or walking when they would otherwise have had to stop. The Band-Aid solution is actually the best kind of solution because it involves solving a problem with the minimum amount of effort and time and cost.”

Don’t begin your movement by thinking that you are going to arrest the Queen of England and David Rockefeller on the same day. If your group is targeting corruption, for example, audit the books of your school board or city council. Find wrong doing by recruiting a Maven to review their books. Publicize their wrong doing and then work your way up the political ladder as you continue to fry bigger fish. All Liberty movements need to make the government officials fear the members of their community. Remember, ”…when the government fears the people, there is Liberty…” Local Liberty groups can be effective in boycotting the five megabanks and publicizing why people should patronize the local credit union. Boycott globalist corporate chains like Walmart and patronize your local merchants and then watch how generous your local businesses become with financial donations to your group. Inundate your local media with your views, actions and successes and publicly boycott those media who ignore you. Make it impossible for them to ignore you. Above all, keep it simple, and fun!

Stickiness Factor

There are many good ideas present in the Liberty movement, but most never get off the ground because the innovators don’t often have a clue on how to make an idea stick with the population. To make an idea sticky, a few prerequisite conditions must be in place. First of all, really get to know your target audience. For example, last year I spoke to a group of retirees consisting of many WWII and Korean War veterans. I spoke for 20 minutes. In the first 15 minutes, I spoke about their sacrifices to their country, their bravery and their integrity as human beings. I received a standing ovation when I told them I would not be standing in front of them if it was not for their service to their country, and some were almost moved to tears. In the last five minutes of my speech, I described, with slides, how veterans are being demonized by DHS through reports like the MIAC report which lists veterans as the number one domestic terrorist threats. I told them the that this government has been hijacked by the central bankers and this was not the government that they fought to protect. I told them I was there to help them preserve the good name of veterans who risk everything when they fight for their country. I did not receive one criticism, only praise. Can you imagine the response I would have received if I would have approached the speech in reverse? They would have felt their service had been to an illegitimate government and my message would have been rejected. Instead, I know that some of them went home that night to check out my claims of treason at the top. And that is what we want to do, get people to do their own research. There are two prime directives for leaders in this movement, know thyself and know thy audience.

You must also learn to keep statistics in order to measure your effectiveness. For example, if you have a web site, use a set of metrics (e.g. google analytics) to measure how many people are paying attention to your message. On my web site analytics report, I get a report which tells me how many people read my articles and which one and how long the average person remains on my site. I also know how many first time visitors are visiting my site. If the firsts time visitors make comments (their email shows up), I try and email them and recruit them. I know what part of the country/world my web site visitors hail from and I know what are my peak times for visitations. This allows me to tailor my message to these people. Chances are before you get very far off the ground, you will have recruited a Maven who can crunch your numbers and make recommendations based upon your data.

Utilize the Power of Context

Did you know that people greatly alter their behavior depending on their immediate environment? Gladwell explores several experiments, in his book in which he describes that little changes in the environment can produce big changes in the results. For example, in the book he speaks about an innovative effort in reducing crime in New York City by cleaning up the graffiti and cleaning up the subway cars. This lowered the crime rate significantly in the subway system. Crime studies have actually found that adding graffiti and some loose garbage to a back alley increased the likelihood of larceny and vandalism by almost 30%. These are relatively small changes and substantially affected how people behave in those areas. What does this mean your group? I believe it means that all of your literature must be professional. You must dress for success when addressing the public. Recruit your Salesmen to deliver the message in a polished and professional manner. Avoid name-calling, rise above mud-slinging, but do use humor to demonstrate the hypocrisy and the abject evil of the globalists.

Resilience

I wanted to add the importance of developing a spirit of resilience when waging this war on globalist corruption. I did my thesis on resilience among youth from difficult backgrounds. I found that youth that succeeded, when most failed from the same environment, had a sense of humor about their challenges, had a mentor to show them the ways of success (that would be you as the leader of your organization), never looked at the word no as the final answer and had a clear vision of what they wanted to do with their lives.

It is hard to not be discouraged in today’s world. The bad guys have bought most of the important politicians. They control the White House, the State Houses and even own most of the outhouses. Their reach and power is daunting and the Liberty movement is going to have setbacks in the face of this power. However, the Viet Cong and the Vietnamese people as a whole showed the world what it took to become free. They defeated the Japanese, the French and outlasted the United states over a 34 year period. In short, they were resilient much to chagrin of our brave soldiers who served under leaders who had no idea what they were doing. The North Vietnamese Army soldiers used to say that they were born in the north to die in the south (now that’s real commitment).

If we are going to prevail against this evil, we must begin to look at the Liberty movement as a way of life. Like the Viet Cong, who were farmers by day and warriors by night. we must adopt the same spirit of resilience.

We do not have to, at least not yet, resort to grabbing our guns and taking to the streets. However, if we ever do have to fight the globalist occupation forces, we had better have a spirit of resilience before engaging in a “Red Dawn” scenario. Right now, there are very effective and much more passive ways of dealing with the globalists which are nonviolent in nature. I will be writing about these strategies in a future article. Go back and look at the traits which comprise resilience before moving on. If you have possess these traits, you will have staying power and serve as an example for those who follow you. If you do not, you have just received your first personal assignment.

Group Size Is Important

In order for a trend to become an epidemic, large numbers of people need to embrace the movement. Gladwell points out that groups of certain sizes and certain types can often be uniquely conducive to achieving the tipping point. Gladwell found that groups of less than 150 members normally display a level of intimacy, interdependency and efficiency based upon things like reading habits and social media. If your group is larger, there is no need to cast off members. However, you might want to think about compartmentalizing in order to achieve more cohesiveness.

Conclusion

Together We Can Tip the World

This article was not meant to be a cure-all nor is it the definitive piece on organizational effectiveness in our fight against the globalists. I don’t claim to be an organizational expert. However, I have had the opportunity to lead organizations of various types and I have found that most people and most causes respond to the same set of variables and I wanted to share these ideas with some of the leaders in the Liberty movement because I see a lot of inefficiency in some of our fellow patriots organizations as well-intentioned as they may be. I certainly know that I need to improve my efforts as well.

Of course, I expect that many of you will be writing to me on the comment board and sharing what works best for you and telling me why your ideas are better than what you have read here. I look forward to your notes because I know I have a lot learn and I want to improve my effectiveness.

The Tipping Point is that dramatic moment when little causes drive the unexpected to become expected and propel the idea of radical change to certain acceptance. Believe in your idea and its possibilities to radically change the world. With a small push in just the right place, the world can be tipped and the globalists can be tipped over.

Please remember, we are social, political and spiritual warriors dedicated to our God-given right to experience freedom in our lives and our enemies are determined to make us their slaves. Be kind and patient with one another for all of us are humanity’s last earthly hope. May God bless all of you and let’s go out and kick some New World Order butt!

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...efeat-the-nwo/

PS - Remember that age-old phrase...

Quote ...CommonSense...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 10th March 2013 at 03:09.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: How To Achieve A 'Tipping Point' to Defeat the NWO..!

Great thread - lots of good information, ideas, etc.

It seems we all spend a lot of time pointing out what is wrong with the world - and I'm not saying that has been a bad thing, because at first we must recognize the wrongs in order to correct them or at least know what we don't want anymore in order to move forward in a fashion we want.

But I've been feeling for some time now that Forums such as this need to start focusing on the 'moving forward' part, so we don't get stuck in just complaining about what's wrong.

I think this thread could be an important vehicle for just that.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

enfoldedblue (10th March 2013), Eram (10th March 2013), gripreaper (10th March 2013), jackovesk (11th March 2013), MorningSong (10th March 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Great thread - lots of good information, ideas, etc.

It seems we all spend a lot of time pointing out what is wrong with the world - and I'm not saying that has been a bad thing, because at first we must recognize the wrongs in order to correct them or at least know what we don't want anymore in order to move forward in a fashion we want.

But I've been feeling for some time now that Forums such as this need to start focusing on the 'moving forward' part, so we don't get stuck in just complaining about what's wrong.

I think this thread could be an important vehicle for just that.
    G'day Ba-ba-Ra...

Quote But I've been feeling for some time now that Forums such as this need to start focusing on the 'moving forward' part, so we don't get stuck in just complaining about what's wrong.
    We may be only a tiny-cog in the (Awakening - Wheel), but we already are...

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I was going to start a new thread, but I see the main idea of my intended new thread is outlined in this old thread from 2013. Today I asked my guides what is the percentage of the American population that is necessary to achieve a tipping point against the planned great reset, and I got 30% of the U.S. population needs to be on board against the agenda. According to my guidance we are currently at 18%, so have a way to go yet.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), happyuk (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,239 times in 913 posts

Well, that's depressing, if true! 🥺 Yikes! This is what we get for working our a---- off for years? I really AM wondering...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th November 2021), Arcturian108 (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Here is a simple, dictionary definition of "tipping point":

1.A critical moment in a complex situation in which a small influence or development produces a sudden large or irreversible change.
    2.The point at which a slow, reversible change becomes irreversible, often with dramatic consequences.
    3.The point in time at which some new technology becomes mainstream.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread