+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Are the aliens really demons....?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Are the aliens really demons....?

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I think that the aliens are really demons that are coming here from another dimension. That the illuminati are unlocking dimensions for the aliens/demons to come through. They are waiting to unlock the final dimensional doorway to bring Lucifer through. The aliens will appear good at first but they will turn on us. What they really want is our souls. They want to bring our souls back with them to the negative dimension from where they came. I think there will be a pole shift after the ascension which will wipe the demons off the earth but they already know this they just want to take as many souls with them as possible back to there negative dimension.

I wonder if the aliens think that we are demons

After all, we are the ones that are killing each other, letting the poor people starve to death while we the rich eat meat and sleep cozy in our comfortable beds.

Yes, I wonder if the aliens really do think we are demons, after all......so many of us are so quick to point a finger at someone else and proclaim them demons.
    Why .....I don't know

Ignorance perhaps?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), ghostrider (18th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2013), Maunagarjana (19th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), RMorgan (18th March 2013), seehas (18th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Selene (18th March 2013), SilentFeathers (18th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Methinks our good member Borden is having a bad day.

S'okay, friend Borden. It happens to us all.

Be well. And a good night's sleep.

Cheers,

Selene

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Kendall (23rd March 2013), onawah (19th March 2013), PurpleLama (27th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), seehas (18th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Sidney (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013), Wind (18th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    Ask me an another one.
    If we're lobsters and farm animals, what are you?
    Maybe something we could use for constructive purposes... a part of the Hegelian Dialectic...

Devil's Advocate

Quote In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. It can also refer to someone who takes a stance that is seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

SilentFeathers (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the large collider is built to open a portal to allow the cosmic boogyman to come into this realm ... the crazy part is the illuminati think they can control a cosmic interdemensional being that feeds on human fear/souls ... their butts are on the line just like everyone else...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), RUSirius (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I think that the aliens are really demons that are coming here from another dimension. That the illuminati are unlocking dimensions for the aliens/demons to come through. They are waiting to unlock the final dimensional doorway to bring Lucifer through. The aliens will appear good at first but they will turn on us. What they really want is our souls. They want to bring our souls back with them to the negative dimension from where they came. I think there will be a pole shift after the ascension which will wipe the demons off the earth but they already know this they just want to take as many souls with them as possible back to there negative dimension.

After all, we are the ones that are killing each other, letting the poor people starve to death while we the rich eat meat and sleep cozy in our comfortable beds.

Yes, I wonder if the aliens really do think we are demons, after all......so many of us are so quick to point a finger at someone else and proclaim them demons.
    Why .....I don't know

Ignorance perhaps?
    Perhaps it's in our DNA....a defect not caused by the serpent, but is the serpent....

We are the garden and the serpent lives inside of us.....hence the battle between good and evil is within each and every one of us, our own evil being projected on to others as we try to live with it daily within ourselves....PS: some handle it better than others of course

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 18th March 2013 at 23:20.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Gardener (20th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2013), heyokah (26th March 2013), HORIZONS (19th March 2013), Kendall (23rd March 2013), lookbeyond (19th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), Vitalux (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I don't believe that all aliens are demons. But I do believe that all demons are aliens. And I do believe that they are after our souls.

Ascension is a nebulous thing for me so I will not comment on that as it seems to mean different things to different people.

What will be in the future is anybody's guess. I don't think anyone has the ultimate truth on that.
    Sometimes I pondered this idea: After Mars was in trouble due to It's Atmospheric Destruction/Planetary Destruction from War etc... the inhabitants of Mars thought of somehow utilizing Planet Earth and Its beings as a soul vehicle/collective for them. Us humans may very well be their experiment. Where did the civilization go from Mars? Did they come here? Were they all destroyed or are they us. I believe Planet Earth may very well be Mars revisited. Just a thought.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Daughter of Time (19th March 2013), lookbeyond (19th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), RMorgan (18th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Wind (18th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    [

Why .....I don't know

Ignorance perhaps?
    Mate, you´re probably right.

Man, if we could ask any other animal on this planet if they ever saw the devil, I assure you that their answer would be yes, and then they would point their fingers right to our faces.

Except for the red skin, long tale and horns, we have everything else a demon should have.

Let´s see...What kinds of things there are supposed to happen in hell:

-Every kind of imaginable violence to ourselves and to other animals? Check.
    -Every imaginable kinds of torture? Check.
    -Every imaginable sorts of murder? Check.
    -Every imaginable sorts of crime? Check.
    -Slavery? Check.
    -Imprisonment? Check.
    -Starvation? Check.
    -Forced labor? Check.
    -All sorts of sexual perversion? Check.

We have all these things on Earth and much more. I could go on and on and on...and who´s responsible for all of this? We are, not the mythical figure of the devil.

If there´s any good ET race up there observing us, I can perfectly understand why they may be reticent about coming down here en mass.

Then the new age folks like to say we´re angels, we´re gods and these sorts of things, and the ETs will come down here to save us...Save us from what? From ourselves? Is that even possible?

Honestly, if the government is in close contact with any ET race, it can´t be a good race, that´s for sure. However, I can´t imagine how any other intelligent race could be any more evil than we already are.

Raf.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Craig (19th March 2013), Freed Fox (19th March 2013), Gardener (20th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2013), HORIZONS (19th March 2013), Kendall (23rd March 2013), Maunagarjana (19th March 2013), Padmé (18th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), RUSirius (18th March 2013), seehas (19th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Selene (18th March 2013), SilentFeathers (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), Vitalux (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

[QUOTE=WhiteFeather;650580]
    Sometimes I pondered this idea: After Mars was in trouble due to It's Atmospheric Destruction/Planetary Destruction from War etc... the inhabitants of Mars thought of somehow utilizing Planet Earth and Its beings as a soul vehicle/collective for them. Us humans may very well be their experiment. Where did the civilization go from Mars? Did they come here? Were they all destroyed or are they us. I believe Planet Earth may very well be Mars revisited. Just a thought.
    Mars was once as beautiful as earth... we destroyed it 100,000 years ago, and we're here to make sure it doesn't happen again. All kinds of beings are rooting for us throughout all the Universe. That's my truth and I'm sticking with it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Kendall (23rd March 2013), Selene (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013), Wind (18th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Watch this video, then tell me who´s the demon...

Better yet, tell me which intelligent species we´re aware of is proven to show and enjoy demon like behavior since the first moment of its existence.

(warning: not for the faint of heart)

Now tell me. Can any demon be much worse than humans?

Honestly, tell me one allegedly demon like behavior that we, humans, haven´t done and continue to do time after time? Only one.

Want to look in the face of the devil? Just look in the mirror.

Now, would we have the right to complain if any "superior" alien race came down here and started doing the same things we do to other "inferior" species, to us? Not at all. We, as a race, don´t have the moral authority to do that.

Raf.

PS: As a side note, nice job packing aliens, demons, ascension and pole shift in one single paragraph.
    I think You have Nailed It Shut Raf........With this insightful post we could close the thread now,,, perhaps.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alecs (23rd March 2013), Craig (19th March 2013), Padmé (18th March 2013), RMorgan (18th March 2013), seehas (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

[QUOTE=Prodigal Son;650585]
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Mars was once as beautiful as earth... we destroyed it 100,000 years ago, and we're here to make sure it doesn't happen again. All kinds of beings are rooting for us throughout all the Universe. That's my truth and I'm sticking with it.
    Man, I respect your belief, however, I see no logic in it.

If we´re here to prevent a cataclysmic event on Earth, allegedly similar to what may have happened on Mars, man, I have to tell you; We´re doing a pretty awful job and we should be fired asap.

Looks more like we´re here to make sure it happens again.

Anyway, I understand that beliefs don´t need to be coupled with logic and I respect yours.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 18th March 2013 at 23:53.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Finefeather (19th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2013), Padmé (18th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Raf, your sanity is exemplary.

Mate, you´re probably right.

Man, if we could ask any other animal on this planet if they ever saw the devil, I assure you that their answer would be yes, and then they would point their fingers right to our faces.

Except for the red skin, long tale and horns, we have everything else a demon should have.

Let´s see...What kinds of things there are supposed to happen in hell:

-Every kind of imaginable violence to ourselves and to other animals? Check.
    -Every imaginable kinds of torture? Check.
    -Every imaginable sorts of murder? Check.
    -Every imaginable sorts of crime? Check.
    -Slavery? Check.
    -Imprisonment? Check.
    -Starvation? Check.
    -Forced labor? Check.
    -All sorts of sexual perversion? Check.

We have all these things on Earth and much more. I could go on and on and on...and who´s responsible for all of this? We are, not the mythical figure of the devil.

If there´s any good ET race up there observing us, I can perfectly understand why they may be reticent about coming down here en mass.

Then the new age folks like to say we´re angels, we´re gods and these sorts of things, and the ETs will come down here to save us...Save us from what? From ourselves? Is that even possible?

Honestly, if the government is in close contact with any ET race, it can´t be a good race, that´s for sure. However, I can´t imagine how any other intelligent race could be any more evil than we already are.

Raf.
    Cheers,

Selene

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Craig (19th March 2013), Gardener (20th March 2013), PurpleLama (27th March 2013), RMorgan (18th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Vitalux (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (18th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

[QUOTE=RMorgan;650591]
    Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)

If we´re here to prevent a cataclysmic event on Earth, allegedly similar to what may have happened on Mars, man, I have to tell you; We´re doing an pretty awful job and we should be fired asap.

Anyway, I understand that beliefs don´t need to be coupled with logic and I respect yours.

Raf.
    It's that Dagnabbit Veil that we Martians are sporting on Earth. That was one of the rules we had to abide by when we left Mars to relocate here. Martians are no exception to The Veil rule either. Got Veil!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), PurpleLama (27th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Simon Parkes would agree with his Mantid "mum" that humans are not particularly "angelic" in nature...

And from most quarters of this galaxy, the general opinion about this solar system is summarized as:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Now, the net result of all of this, was to make a 75 million year vacuum. That’s as far as this part of the universe is concerned. You wonder why: “Why don’t… if there are saucers around, why don’t they land on this planet?”

This planet, traditionally, over the various zones and area has an evil reputation. Mutineers and deserters and that sort of thing were often dumped on this planet. They’ll often come here and refuge because they know nobody’s gonna come after them.

This planet is the planet of the evil repute and this sector of the universe has a very evil repute.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Daughter of Time (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Selene (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Amer Zo, I can't say I'd blame them.

Cheers,

Selene

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Hervé (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (19th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Simon Parkes would agree with his Mantid "mum" that humans are not particularly "angelic" in nature...

And from most quarters of this galaxy, the general opinion about this solar system is summarized as:

[...]

Now, the net result of all of this, was to make a 75 million year vacuum. That’s as far as this part of the universe is concerned. You wonder why: “Why don’t… if there are saucers around, why don’t they land on this planet?”

This planet, traditionally, over the various zones and area has an evil reputation. Mutineers and deserters and that sort of thing were often dumped on this planet. They’ll often come here and refuge because they know nobody’s gonna come after them.

This planet is the planet of the evil repute and this sector of the universe has a very evil repute.

[...]
    So Earth Is A Dumping Ground,,,,, Makes Sense. This is exactly what they do when you screw up as a Cop here in NY, they send you to a sh!itty precinct or dumping ground, as we call it. I've been sent to a dump once myself.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Hervé (19th March 2013), Selene (19th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This dump requires a lot of cleaning...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alecs (23rd March 2013), Chester (20th March 2013), Daughter of Time (19th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (19th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    You people are the lobsters.

Does that answer the various recent questions about my posts?

No?

Well I guess that's tough ****.

It's just got to the point when I see slave mind think regurgitating itself ... that I think enough is enough.

But of course it's never enough. Some people will piss themselves into a black hole in space. And they'll think it's it's from 'from spirit'.

Those people are dead. They're as dead as dead can be. Ask me an another one.
    Hi Borden,

Never mind. Selene said it better than I could have.
    Last edited by Sidney; 19th March 2013 at 00:27.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013), Selene (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Oh and I forgot to mention that we also blew up Atlantis. Cayce says most of us were there, I actually believe that. From what I've read it was human consciousness and forgetting its Divine Origin that brought it about. That's the war we are fighting. One candle in pitch black room sheds enough light for others to find their candles.,,, but no amount of darkness can extinguish the light. Our thoughts are light... so let's light em up.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 19th March 2013 at 00:28.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Kendall (23rd March 2013), lookbeyond (19th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), WhiteFeather (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

If we´re here to prevent a cataclysmic event on Earth, allegedly similar to what may have happened on Mars, man, I have to tell you; We´re doing a pretty awful job and we should be fired asap.

Raf.
    Imagine this planet without the Cabal... and if everyone knew the truth. Imagine if we weren't programmed to dance to their tune from birth.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2013), lookbeyond (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

[...]

[...]
    So Earth Is A Dumping Ground,,,,, Makes Sense. This is exactly what they do when you screw up as a Cop here in NY, they send you to a sh!itty precinct or dumping ground, as we call it. I've been sent to a dump once myself.

My friend and fellow Avalonian

All I can tell you is that I love Earth, it is my classroom. It is a wonderful place to come visit and learn from. If it was anything less, would we really experience mortality here?

Let me explain.

I have done ayahuasca, and when you come down from a trip like that, you understand just how incredible this place we find ourselves temporarily residing in.
    If I ever encounter the entity that created all this,..... I really would like to shake his hand.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Kendall (23rd March 2013), OmeyocaN777 (7th June 2015), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Selene (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast