+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Are the aliens really demons....?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Are the aliens really demons....?

I am a psychopath and so I believe I have insights about psychpathy that others may not have. Not all psychopaths have to manifest the evil side and I can say with all truth and honesty, I have been a very, very good psychopath for quite a long time now (several years).

"Human nature" is nothing but "human excuse" to me... but what do I know?

We can all exist on this planet in physical form and do so as individuals expressing themselves individually and in relative harmony. We have simply fallen into the habit of loving war and self destruction. We can change (individually) in an instant if we want to. If enough of us did so, I suspect the collective experience would reflect that. But we don't (or at least have not done this so far).

For the most part, I have made this decision not to be at constant war with all and the All. What I mean by "the All" is simply the outer world that manifests to my senses. If I can do this - anyone can.

The more I look closely at the deepest parts of "me" the more I eliminate all the various world views our lovely society imposes and our lovely sisters and brothers present and represent to us where I more and more find the only world view that actually appears to remain is the one which suggests "I" and "us all" on lovely planet Earth at this time are under the residual influence of a massive implant.

LRH appears to have given this implant a name which Amzer Zo points out and is known as R6.

In addition I have not lost sight of the suggestion by Truman Cash there be an implant prior to R6 which he called, "the universal implant." As nasty as this R6 implant happens to be, I am truly hesitant to consider what may be this universal implant but I cannot deny that it seems to have something to do with "chewing."

chewchester the wookiee
    Last edited by Chester; 19th March 2013 at 12:40.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (19th March 2013), Hervé (19th March 2013), lookbeyond (20th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), william r sanford72 (19th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I can be the darkness
    And I can be the light.
    I'd rather live in kindness
    And always do what's justly right.
    But because of situations
    In this world of form,
    Sometimes I am the darkness
    In the midst of this turbulent storm.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Beren (19th March 2013), Caren (26th March 2013), Chester (20th March 2013), Finefeather (19th March 2013), heyokah (26th March 2013), lookbeyond (20th March 2013), Maunagarjana (20th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), ulli (19th March 2013), william r sanford72 (19th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I´ll give you one thing to think about this question if humans are inherently good or inherently evil, my friend.

As children, did we need to be taught how to be nice, or did we need to be taught how to be nasty?

To a kid, nastiness comes natural; Niceness is self-control acquired by education.
    I would disagree here. Education can only provide extra means by which to do 'nice', and even that it often fails to do. It can teach you the consequences of various actions, but intellectual instruction cannot implant the desire to refine your conscience and act by it. That has to come from within - a healthy sense of esteem that makes you want to share your truth and kindness with others, through actions or words.

In most cases, modern education teaches one how to compete and take advantage of one another via corrupt institutions... while wearing a polite smile and a business suit.

What we see then is an obsession with appearances. Public relations. As long as it looks good, or as long as no one else sees it, then the rest doesn't matter. All that matters is the next paycheck.

Consider the context from which you're drawing conclusions.

To a kid, nastiness only comes natural within a nasty environment. Immediately they're exposed to toxic environment, mentally and physically. They learn quickly how to survive. They imitate the behaviors they see around them. When these behaviors become too obvious, they're punished or 'educated' out of them. But since the environment is still toxic, and little motivation has been provided towards anything truly edifying, those behaviors take root again in a more subtle way. Only a sincere and consistent, yet firm guiding hand from a role model can correct this. I don't call that education, I call it love.

As for animals... I think it would be disastrous to cut off our animal selves. In fact, that's partly how we got into this whole mess. Instead of being animals in tune with our surroundings, regulated and enhanced by higher reasoning... we've been cut from our roots, and therefore from each other. A disembodied head doesn't necessarily feel or care when the foot is being stepped on.

We're ashamed of being the dirty, smelly, grubby, wild earth that we came from.

Look, I know that violent chimpanzees are a favored hobby horse for pointing out human weaknesses. But we do have another closest relative in the primate family. Have you ever heard of bonobos?

Quote Observations in the wild indicate that the males among the related common chimpanzee communities are extraordinarily hostile to males from outside the community. Parties of males 'patrol' for the unfortunate neighbouring males that might be travelling alone, and attack those single males, often killing them. This does not appear to be the behaviour of bonobo males or females in their own communities, where they seem to prefer sexual contact over violent confrontation with outsiders. In fact, the Japanese scientists who have spent the most time working with wild bonobos describe the species as extraordinarily peaceful, and De Waal has documented how bonobos may often resolve conflicts with sexual contact (hence the "make love, not war" characterization for the species). Between groups, social mingling may occur, in which members of different communities have sex and groom each other, behaviour which is unheard of among common chimpanzees. Conflict is still possible between rival groups of bonobos, but no official scientific reports of it exist. The ranges of bonobos and chimpanzees are separated by the Congo River, with bonobos living to the south of it, and chimpanzees to the north. It has been hypothesised that bonobos are able to live a more peaceful lifestyle in part because of an abundance of nutritious vegetation in their natural habitat, allowing them to travel and forage in large parties.
    To me... it isn't the animal that needs cutting off, it's the human we've become that needs reconciliation.

6. Link to Post #84
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by justonewookiee (here)
    I am a psychopath
    Hi Chester
    Inside every psychopath is a Spiritual Being waiting to be released.
    As long as you wake up every morning with this label around your neck you'r probably destined to remain a psychopath.
    As long as you keep looking for complicated answers to simple truths, your mind will be busy keeping you from your goal.
    I know with absolute surety that you...the real you...is filled with light and love.
    Tonight before you nod off...tie a new label around your neck...call it love...and start to move into the world you deserve...the one you belong to...the one you know you are from.
    Take care and Love to you
    Ray

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Claudia Eusebio (19th March 2013), Eram (19th March 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th March 2013), Freed Fox (19th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), seehas (19th March 2013), seko (19th March 2013), Selene (19th March 2013), sheme (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013), ulli (19th March 2013), william r sanford72 (19th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)

I would disagree here. Education can only provide extra means by which to do 'nice', and even that it often fails to do. It can teach you the consequences of various actions, but intellectual instruction cannot implant the desire to refine your conscience and act by it. That has to come from within - a healthy sense of esteem that makes you want to share your truth and kindness with others, through actions or words.

In most cases, modern education teaches one how to compete and take advantage of one another via corrupt institutions... while wearing a polite smile and a business suit.

What we see then is an obsession with appearances. Public relations. As long as it looks good, or as long as no one else sees it, then the rest doesn't matter. All that matters is the next paycheck.

Consider the context from which you're drawing conclusions.

To a kid, nastiness only comes natural within a nasty environment. Immediately they're exposed to toxic environment, mentally and physically. They learn quickly how to survive. They imitate the behaviors they see around them. When these behaviors become too obvious, they're punished or 'educated' out of them. But since the environment is still toxic, and little motivation has been provided towards anything truly edifying, those behaviors take root again in a more subtle way. Only a sincere and consistent, yet firm guiding hand from a role model can correct this. I don't call that education, I call it love.
    Well, I´m not sure about that, my friend.

You know, along history, mankind has developed many different kinds of society, within completely different environments and cultural patterns, in many different periods of history.

All of them was eaten from inside, which leads me to think that, when a bunch of humans get together in large enough numbers to form societies, evil is multiplied.

Slavery, as an example, is something that always was present in human societies. From the most advanced to the most primitive indigenous societies, slavery has always been there.

War, as competition for resources/territory or caused by conflicting cultural mindsets was always present in human societies as far as recorded history goes.

Now, could we blame it all on the environment and circumstances? I don´t think we can. After all, societies were developed under every sorts of environments and circumstances available and none of them ended well.

I know some people will quickly point "Hey, what about the native american indigenous tribes?". Well, they also had wars, some of them held their war prisoners as slaves, some others were cannibals and, with a few exceptions, they didn´t know how to peacefully coexist with other different tribes.

So, it seems to me that humans were always selfish and competitive by nature. As far as I know, we have always preferred the way of selfish competition instead of the way of peaceful sharing coexistence.

Anyway, this debate could go on forever. Different schools of thought always had different opinions about this issue and were never able to share a common conclusion.

My opinion is that humans are naturally selfish, and selfishness is the root of evil.

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    As for animals... I think it would be disastrous to cut off our animal selves. In fact, that's partly how we got into this whole mess. Instead of being animals in tune with our surroundings, regulated and enhanced by higher reasoning... we've been cut from our roots, and therefore from each other. A disembodied head doesn't necessarily feel or care when the foot is being stepped on.
    I don´t know about this as well. Probably we´re both right regarding this problem.

Either we find a way to balance our intellectual capabilities with our animalistic primitive impulses or we find a way to eliminate our animal side (not by repression, but by natural evolution).

Our evolution, as we know, is prone to favor the gradual growth of our intellectual skills over our animalistic instincts. So I tend to believe that the next homo species will have even less animal traces than we do.

For now, regarding our current state, the source of our bodily needs, wants, desires, impulses and specially our sexual and aggressive drives is clearly inherited from our primitive ancestors, and the lack of control over such animalistic impulses is the major cause of our current sociological problems.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 19th March 2013 at 14:58.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Finefeather (19th March 2013), Gekko (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), ulli (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (19th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Never forget...and this is not easy to accept for some...the human you see today was once an animal in the true sense of the word.
    So all the instincts we have are merely those of the animals with some new ones slowly emerging...together with these instincts, which are mainly for survival, comes the cunning to trap and to harvest and kill, and to dominate...all necessary for the continuation of the plan of evolution.
    The human today is primarily an animal with an individualized, rational mind, and together, with the past instincts we have become the epitome of potential evil, depending only on the natural instincts and past actions we choose to amplify for our own self serving interests.
    The other side of this is the nurturing and protective instinct which fortunately many have chosen to walk by...and this is the female side of the coin...usually...not always.
    So the dominant male goes out to war while the nurturing female raises more dominant males to go out to war...the answer lies in our upbringing of our children...but who will teach the grownups?
    Take care
    Ray

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Gekko (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), william r sanford72 (19th March 2013), Wind (19th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Borden

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Warning what you put in you become, 10 minutes well spent, The definitive answer----------

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DNca38AazZQ

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=DVdmA3e8g-0#!
    There is no definitive answer!!!

What are you? A human being or a farmed unit!!!

Find the answer for yourself ... not from some other person and their youtube clip.

For God's sake, wake up!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), PurpleLama (27th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Borden

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    What's a demon?...
    Steve Quayle defined "Demon" as a dis-embodied"fallen angel", in contrast to fallen angels with bodies like the Nephalim.
    I have no idea who Steve Quayle is...so I'll just leave him to his own thoughts and beliefs.

What I can offer is that there is no such thing as a fallen angel...this is a misinterpreted concept created out of ignorance of the writings from which it was gleaned.
    The real meaning is to do with falling down into the lower realms...every single person on this planet is a 'fallen' angel if you just realized the true nature of your Being.
    We are all Immortal Spiritual Beings...including the, so called, 'demons'...who have chosen to 'fall' into the physical realm to acquire a higher and deeper understanding of the nature of consciousness.
    Some just get caught deeper into the darkness than others and need more time to find their way out...next time you see a demon...be sure to offer him a helping hand...
    Nothing sinister here...just an opportunity to be of service.
    Take care and much love
    Ray
    Thank you for replying.

That is hand-me-down rubbish.

You have latched on to other people's mythologies.

I'm sure you mean well, and I'm sure that your motives are positive. You people have no idea what you're up against. You would have to elevate your thinking several notches to understand how you're being played.

If you won't decide to be brilliant then you are lost.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Gekko (19th March 2013), heyokah (26th March 2013), Katyani (15th April 2013), Kraut (19th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

What's a demon?...
    Steve Quayle defined "Demon" as a dis-embodied"fallen angel", in contrast to fallen angels with bodies like the Nephalim.
    I have no idea who Steve Quayle is...so I'll just leave him to his own thoughts and beliefs.

What I can offer is that there is no such thing as a fallen angel...this is a misinterpreted concept created out of ignorance of the writings from which it was gleaned.
    The real meaning is to do with falling down into the lower realms...every single person on this planet is a 'fallen' angel if you just realized the true nature of your Being.
    We are all Immortal Spiritual Beings...including the, so called, 'demons'...who have chosen to 'fall' into the physical realm to acquire a higher and deeper understanding of the nature of consciousness.
    Some just get caught deeper into the darkness than others and need more time to find their way out...next time you see a demon...be sure to offer him a helping hand...
    Take care and much love
    Ray
    Hi Borden, Jeff here, I think what you wrote here is spot on. I'm not even sure how it applies yet to me, your above sentence should be thought about by all of us. How do we "decide to be brilliant", one must answer that question themselves, it can also be an ever evolving question and answer.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Gekko (19th March 2013), Kraut (19th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Borden, you made this comment in post #8 of this thread, and in this sense we think very much alike, especially the parts I have bolded:

What's a demon?

Does an 'alien' have to come from another planet?

Who is Lucifer? I mean, have you read the bible? If anything's gonna come through a doorway I can't think of anything more psychotic and rabidly murderous than Jehovah.

As far as I'm concerned all these terms like 'ascension', 'angel', 'demon', etc are so hugely devalued and poisoned that what we have is a sub-culture of people who have fallen for and perpetuate nonsensical whoppers of a magnitude every bit as depressing as those fallen for and perpetuated by the more mainstream beliefs.

Frying pan or fire, it makes no difference in the end. I think the majority of people are predisposed to fall for either one.
    That is a huge amount of insight for one little post. Why not share with us your ideas about what we are up against?

I've read David Icke, I can't imagine anything about what we're up against that would shock me.... so give it to me straight.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Kraut (19th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013), RMorgan (19th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013), Star Tsar (19th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Thank you for replying.

I'm sure you mean well, and I'm sure that your motives are positive. You people have no idea what you're up against. You would have to elevate your thinking several notches to understand how you're being played.

Hi Borden, long time no talk to. Certainly not to speak for Ray, but from what I can tell he is speaking of what I call "Universal Courtesy". IMO, we all at some point will stand in the shoes of a "dark one" along this long and winding road. If one hasn't already done so, then one likely will. If a being becomes hopelessly lost and entangled in the darkness, a helping hand offered might just be a sight for sore eyes.

It's not a very popular opinion, but so be it.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 19th March 2013 at 20:39.

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Just posted on my first O.B.E. years ago and discuss aspects of my first encounter with multidimensional "demonic" entities.

http://triplively.wordpress.com/2013...vine-catalyst/

Excerpt:

Facing the Depths of Darkness

In an instant, the sense of love and warmth was gone. Instead, I was trapped in this void.

Suddenly, as if a pinhole was poked through a blanket, a glowing, electric, deep, dark red (unlike any color I have seen on Earth) started rippling out, moving like a snake. Then, the most demonic figures I have ever seen appeared (which, looking back on it, felt exactly like the presence under the Denver airport—more info to follow in future post).

They began presenting these intricate patterns. I assume this was because of my artistic nature, and that was a manner in which they thought I would “take the bait.”

Empowered by my encounter with these orbs, and the realization of the true nature of my being, I suddenly made the connection. These entities were coming into my life because I had made a contract with them.

Although it was not written, or even known consciously to me, on a subconscious level, I felt as though a part of me was inviting these energies in every time I was committing any of the acts that were keeping me from my Divine path.

I remember bursting out into laughter.

I don’t know why, but it all became so funny to me. With my awareness centered on my true identity as eternal consciousness connected with the Divine, not just this physical vessel, I realized that these beings that were so sinister, yet so entrenched in our lives, stood no chance against the essence of pure love. (And I’m not talking about the superficial love society promotes today!)

With every laugh, I felt my consciousness grow bigger and bigger. I felt the size of a planet. Then, I just continued to radiate love towards these entities, and in a flash, they were gone.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Caren (26th March 2013), Chester (20th March 2013), Finefeather (20th March 2013), Hervé (19th March 2013), lookbeyond (20th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), RUSirius (19th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    Borden

What's a demon?...
    Did he? Did Steve Quayle say that? Put me in a room with Steve Quayle.

Do you see the problem?

Maybe I could tell this Steve Quayle person a thing or two.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am a psychopath and so I believe I have insights about psychpathy that others may not have. Not all psychopaths have to manifest the evil side and I can say with all truth and honesty, I have been a very, very good psychopath for quite a long time now (several years).

"Human nature" is nothing but "human excuse" to me... but what do I know?

We can all exist on this planet in physical form and do so as individuals expressing themselves individually and in relative harmony. We have simply fallen into the habit of loving war and self destruction. We can change (individually) in an instant if we want to. If enough of us did so, I suspect the collective experience would reflect that. But we don't (or at least have not done this so far).

For the most part, I have made this decision not to be at constant war with all and the All. What I mean by "the All" is simply the outer world that manifests to my senses. If I can do this - anyone can.

The more I look closely at the deepest parts of "me" the more I eliminate all the various world views our lovely society imposes and our lovely sisters and brothers present and represent to us where I more and more find the only world view that actually appears to remain is the one which suggests "I" and "us all" on lovely planet Earth at this time are under the residual influence of a massive implant.

LRH appears to have given this implant a name which Amzer Zo points out and is known as R6.

In addition I have not lost sight of the suggestion by Truman Cash there be an implant prior to R6 which he called, "the universal implant." As nasty as this R6 implant happens to be, I am truly hesitant to consider what may be this universal implant but I cannot deny that it seems to have something to do with "chewing."

chewchester the wookiee
    You're not a psychopath

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #94
    Borden

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Thank you for replying.

Hi Borden, long time no talk to. Certainly not to speak for Ray, but from what I can tell he is speaking of what I call "Universal Courtesy". IMO, we all at some point will stand in the shoes of a "dark one" along this long and winding road. If one hasn't already done so, then one likely will. If a being becomes hopelessly lost and entangled in the darkness, a helping hand offered might just be a sight for sore eyes.

It's not a very popular opinion, but so be it.
    There is no universal courtesy, Fred. Just as there is no accounting for the acceptance of rabid, loathsome cretins. (No relation here to any posters in this thread, haha).

The poison of this world infects you. You look like the sort of man who wants to know. It's almost interesting that you don't.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #95
    Borden

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Borden, you made this comment in post #8 of this thread, and in this sense we think very much alike, especially the parts I have bolded:

What's a demon?

Does an 'alien' have to come from another planet?

Who is Lucifer? I mean, have you read the bible? If anything's gonna come through a doorway I can't think of anything more psychotic and rabidly murderous than Jehovah.

As far as I'm concerned all these terms like 'ascension', 'angel', 'demon', etc are so hugely devalued and poisoned that what we have is a sub-culture of people who have fallen for and perpetuate nonsensical whoppers of a magnitude every bit as depressing as those fallen for and perpetuated by the more mainstream beliefs.

Frying pan or fire, it makes no difference in the end. I think the majority of people are predisposed to fall for either one.
    That is a huge amount of insight for one little post. Why not share with us your ideas about what we are up against?

I've read David Icke, I can't imagine anything about what we're up against that would shock me.... so give it to me straight.
    You don't want it straight, trust me. You want it with tonic water and some lime.

You're %*&^eed.

You are a farm animal.

You are a unit.

From birth til death.

Any more questions?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Quote Posted by AnthonyBacala (here)

Although it was not written, or even known consciously to me, on a subconscious level, I felt as though a part of me was inviting these energies in every time I was committing any of the acts that were keeping me from my Divine path.

I remember bursting out into laughter.

I don’t know why, but it all became so funny to me. With my awareness centered on my true identity as eternal consciousness connected with the Divine, not just this physical vessel, I realized that these beings that were so sinister, yet so entrenched in our lives, stood no chance against the essence of pure love. (And I’m not talking about the superficial love society promotes today!)

With every laugh, I felt my consciousness grow bigger and bigger. I felt the size of a planet. Then, I just continued to radiate love towards these entities, and in a flash, they were gone.
    Laughter has been my refuge in my darkest hours too, Anthony.
    It is the best way I know to overcome fear.
    I have arrived at the same conclusion: "I felt as though a part of me was inviting these energies in every time I was committing any of the acts that were keeping me from my Divine path."
    Whatever past karma may still keep such entities within my own personal orbit, I can keep them at bay as long as I keep making the right choices.
    I don't do it all the time, but I'm getting better at it, and it gets easier...
    I see from remarks in your blog about 911 and how it affected you, that I had a similar journey post 911, with some periods of deep doubt and despair.
    Though I had already been part of the counter culture for a long time, and had a lot of conceptual resources I could fall back on, 911 still threw me for a big, big loop.
    I have taken many risks in my life, some of them foolish, one of them leading to a NDE, but almost anything seemed better than conforming and going back to sleep after awakening in the 60s.
    Our anthems then were "Don't let it bring you down, it's only castles burning, just find someone who's turning, and you will come around" and "Love the One You're With", etc.
    It was pretty much "any port in a storm" for me and a lot of my peers then, similar to what it is now for a lot of awake young people, I think.
    At that time, the mind numbing fog of the 40s and 50s was still like quicksand around us, and the terrors we had to deal with were not the same as today's, but just as insidious in their own way.
    I don't envy young people today, but I think time and a cosmos in Shift is on their side.
    Now, at this time of life, I don't focus on what is wrong with the world so much, but work more on keeping my little bubble of Light strong around me.
    I have found a great community of like-minded souls that are supportive in maintaining a relatively peaceful, healthy island of sanity in the storm.
    I think the more awakened people create such bubbles and islands, the faster the darkness in the world will dissipate.

You do what you can do...

Last edited by onawah; 19th March 2013 at 23:25.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (20th March 2013), Caren (26th March 2013), Chester (20th March 2013), Gekko (20th March 2013), Padmé (19th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Well Borden, when you did your little spoof a year ago it was rather cute and amusing. Little edgy gems like the one below rely solely on a stand up comedian's timing and wit, and you certainly had both going at the time.

Quote Outrage.

Shame at how many buffoons in a forum I hold valuable followed blitheringly and disgustingly.

And yes, the Ninja championship.

Borden
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...799#post429799

But now? You're simply embarrassing yourself IMO, and us along with you. This will be the last time I reply to any of your posts.

Fred

32. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I am a psychopath
    Hi Chester
    I know with absolute surety that you...the real you...is filled with light and love.
    Tonight before you nod off...tie a new label around your neck...call it love...and start to move into the world you deserve...the one you belong to...the one you know you are from.
    Take care and Love to you
    Ray

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Finefeather (20th March 2013), Gekko (20th March 2013), RMorgan (20th March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Please be patient with Borden, Fred.
    He's just not himself right now, and he will no doubt be very regretful about this when he is again.
    Thanks.

Well Borden, when you did your little spoof a year ago it was rather cute and amusing. Little edgy gems like the one below rely solely on a stand up comedian's timing and wit, and you certainly had both going at the time.

Quote Outrage.

Shame at how many buffoons in a forum I hold valuable followed blitheringly and disgustingly.

Borden

But now? You're simply embarrassing yourself IMO, and us along with you. This will be the last time I reply to any of your posts.

Fred
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Fred Steeves (19th March 2013), Gardener (20th March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Please be patient with Borden, Fred.
    He's just not himself right now, and he will no doubt be very regretful about this when he is again.
    Thanks.

Quote Outrage.

Borden

Fred
    No disrespect onawah, but how long is a person(s) suppose to tolerate being insulted and belittled? Having a bad day and slipping with a rude/sarcastic comment is one thing, but in this case it's spilled over into a longer period of time than just a day and more than just a few slips of rudeness/insults.

IMO, I can see being extra compassionate and extra patient with a child...is this person a child?

I have bad days too and when I do I don't go around belittling and insulting people here on Avalon or anywhere else....mostly due to the respect I have for the people here.

I suppose it's safer for someone to act like an ass here on this forum......acting this way out in public towards others could result in getting one's teeth knocked out........
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

DNA (20th March 2013), Finefeather (20th March 2013), Fred Steeves (20th March 2013), Gardener (20th March 2013), northstar (24th March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast