Thread: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

Quote Posted by daci (here)
    You too, Bill????
    I thought that only Kerry is that kind of "fame" fear monger...
    I didn't know, that you to love to think negative...
    Ah... back to my reality...
    Best to you all!
    One's own reality is not the reality of the other, respect the fact that this is how things are and stay open to learn more, there are always surprises under the sleeves ~

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (20th March 2013), Alie (20th March 2013), Eram (21st March 2013), fifi (21st March 2013), GCS1103 (21st March 2013), jagman (20th March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Ontarioguy (20th March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013), Spirithorse (20th March 2013), sunflower (20th March 2013), T Smith (24th March 2013), william r sanford72 (20th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

there like old school vampires that have been feeding to well.fun in the chase..slow with the kill. spooky gaunt Bastards with dollars for eyes...you bleed seedy oil and spout twisted lies...Blind to a scale long ago set.A Universal law broke with no regret...Now bound to us all...A PAYMENT!!...you jest?? reality is much deeper than you would expect..for the cannibal capitolistics last Sun set....I wrote this first part 2 years ago...not sure what to call it..poem verse...?? song...hope i didnt post wrong spot...forgive me if i did.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 20th March 2013 at 17:03.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th March 2013), Curt (21st March 2013), jagman (20th March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), PurpleLama (21st March 2013), RUSirius (20th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

So what's the solution? How about ARREST THE BANKSTERS? It worked for Iceland.

It's actually very simple. To solve a problem one must first identify the source of the problem. In this case it is the international bankers and their henchmen. These people are being exposed like never before. The Cyprus episode exposed them further. We do not have to be victims. There is power in numbers so if we all chant in unison the mantra "ARREST THE BANKSTERS", the problem will solve itself. Identify the source of the problem to as many people as possible.

And may the truth set us free....

TLC

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

araucaria (20th March 2013), Eram (21st March 2013), Hervé (20th March 2013), Holly Lindin (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), kanishk (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), Kraut (20th March 2013), mab777 (21st March 2013), Maunagarjana (20th March 2013), Reinhard (21st March 2013), sandy (21st March 2013), seko (21st March 2013), Spirithorse (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013), sunflower (20th March 2013), T Smith (24th March 2013), william r sanford72 (20th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

Latest from Haggman & Haggman report on the subject matter, fresh out the oven!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th March 2013), jagman (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (20th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    No disrespect Bill, but Hagmann is starting to remind me of Fulford.

Cyprus (.02% of Euro GDP) is a small fish compared to Spain, Italy, Greece, etc., this is just more of the same banker strong arming that has been going on for several years now, trying to blackmail another "really small" country into more debt and manipulation.....

There's no doubt things are escalating, but I personally do not see cyprus as the smoking gun to go into panic mode.....
    Cyprus may appear to be "small fish" until one realizes that, like Greece and Egypt, it's sitting on top of huge mineral resources:

I was reading this article on SOTT.net (http://www.sott.net/articles/show/24...Greek-Property) about Greece selling properties, etc... but what interested me most was the comment to this article:

Quote Greece Has More Oil Than Iran. By: Highland Fleet Lute

The southern part of Crete apparently has more oil than Iran! Speaking on STEP FM in Canada, Professor Antonis Foskolos from the Department of Mineral Resources and Engineering of the Technical University of Crete. said that "we committed ​​a crime back in 1997 when they stopped investigations."

Foskolos said that the hydrocarbon fields under Crete are immense with at least 22 billion barrels of oil. The Herodotus Basin he said has some 14 to 15 billion barrels of oil, while there are only 400 million barrels in Patras. He also noted that the deposits of natural gas recently found in Cyprus are still "small" because there are at least three other layers that have yet to be investigated. Cyprus has four layers.. said Foskolos... but the aforementioned basin under Crete has "7 layers"!

The Professor said that once the oil begins being exploited it will all be exported, since the whole area Crete has an additional 22 billion barrels of oil totaling some 38 billion barrels! "We are at the level of Iran in relation to stocks," (meaning oil reserves) noted Foskolos and concluded by saying that in 2016-2017 this development, and these riches will change the face of Greece. This "will change the strength of the country. "

In an earlier report on hellasfrappe Foskolos had said that the two areas that in his professional opinion have significant amount of deposits are nine mud volcanoes southeast of Crete, in the Greek Herodotus basin. More precisely, the mud volcanoes in this area contain high amounts of hydrocarbon reserves, primarily natural gas, of approximately 1.5 trillion cubic meters! (Click here for that story). This is comparable with what has been found in the Nile Delta, the Caspian Sea (deposit Shah Deniz), Norway and elsewhere.

In his expert opinion, the south eastern basin of Herodotus in Crete has reserves that surpass two trillion cubic meter mark. This is a vast amount and can only be compared to what was discovered in the Nile Delta (by SHELL, BP) . He says the sediments are of the same origin and geological formations are very similar. In all so far, it is estimated that there are 3.5 trillion cubic meters of gas located there, which can be equaled to 20-22 billion barrels of oil!

The benefits for Greece are obvious. Foskolos believes that the exploitation of these deposits will create a total of 300,000 jobs. At least 100,000 in the primary sector and 200,000 jobs in the secondary sector, while all revenue can be reaped by the Greek state in 25 years amounts to 437 billion US and this is not counting the profits from the pipeline that will transport the natural gas to Europe ( at a length of 1000 km at a cost of approximately $ 20,000 / km, or 25 billion US dollars.)

Other experts agree with Foskolos as well. A separate report on the Chaniotika nea site said that Professor Giannis Makris says that there are two potential hydrocarbon reserves southwest of Crete, where sediment thickness frin 10 to 12 kilometers, and there are hydrocarbon reserves in Western Crete where there are 3 fields of mud volcanoes.

.... and thousands of tons of gold, uranium, osmium and and other rare minerals, apparently.

"Whenever we attempted to start bidding processes that would allow corporations to create infrastructure for the extraction of the resources we received major pressure to abandon the efforts and warnings that 'nothing will materialise' no matter what we do".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8M-...eature=related
    [Link]
    This, together with Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

The last countries standing up against the IMF firing squad were Libya, Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba and Iran... how many have now been checked out?

So, what can you guess the real plan to be?

Perhaps... maybe... prevent other Libya or Venezuela to rise up to the plate? By ensuring their mineral assets are securely hypothecated with triple or quadruple mortgages... maybe?

As Ilie pointed out:
    Quote The collapse will happen not when we expect it, but when it's useful.
    ... to them, of course.

Anyone ever read John Perkins' "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"?
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th March 2013 at 19:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), aranuk (20th March 2013), Benimal (20th March 2013), Curt (21st March 2013), Eram (21st March 2013), GlassSteagallfan (22nd March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Midnight Rambler (20th March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Reinhard (21st March 2013), seko (21st March 2013), Selene (21st March 2013), Snookie (21st March 2013), Star Tsar (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (20th March 2013), write4change (21st March 2013), zebowho (6th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Cyprus may appear to be "small fish" until one realizes that, like Greece and Egypt, it's sitting on top of huge mineral resources:
    Yeah, I've noticed Russia is quite interested............

Quote Cyprus Energy Minister George Lakkotrypis was also in Moscow, officially for a tourism exhibition, but fuelling talk that access to untapped offshore gas reserves could be on the table as part of a deal for Russian aid.

Russian oil and gas giant Gazprom had mooted its own assistance plan in exchange for exploration rights to Cyprus's offshore gas deposits.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 20th March 2013 at 20:26.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Hervé (20th March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), seko (21st March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

International Economics isn't my strength. I know very little.

However, I have heard for years that government is in the pocket of big business. Big business is dependent on consumers and banks. Consumers are dependent on available cash/credit. When cash is no longer available the system fails.

Why then would big business allow the government to initiate a collapse of the system?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Maunagarjana (20th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Although I am putting this on another thread,its worth listening to it
    what they discuss is all part of the bigger picture of the NWO agenda.
    Former US Senator Mike Gravel says its all a' Neo con plan'
    'They know who the criminals are, they should be prosicuted' !...

Both of them could be talking on a site like this, very refreshing !!

Published on 19 Mar 2013

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...389#post651389
    Ten years later, the effects of the US-led war in Iraq are still being felt. With
    hundreds of thousands lives lost in the Middle Eastern country, including American
    soldiers, reports indicate that America is expected to pay trillions of dollars for the
    mission. Former US Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) and Sara Flounders, co-director of
    the International Action Center, joins us to discuss.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th March 2013 at 22:26.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    International Economics isn't my strength. I know very little.

However, I have heard for years that government is in the pocket of big business. Big business is dependent on consumers and banks. Consumers are dependent on available cash/credit. When cash is no longer available the system fails.

Why then would big business allow the government to initiate a collapse of the system?
    Seize all assets... to end up ("legally") owning everything including you...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st March 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Lindsey Williams,Chaplain to the 'Elite was a guest on Coast last night and he said that according to his Elite friend the dollar would be alright for the next 2 or 3 years.
    I reallly dont trust Lindsey Williams just thought I would throw that out there.
    Last edited by jagman; 20th March 2013 at 22:08.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2013), Cidersomerset (20th March 2013), GCS1103 (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Mulder (8th October 2013), seko (21st March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    [...]

Yeah, I've noticed Russia is quite interested............

Quote Cyprus Energy Minister George Lakkotrypis was also in Moscow, officially for a tourism exhibition, but fuelling talk that access to untapped offshore gas reserves could be on the table as part of a deal for Russian aid.

Russian oil and gas giant Gazprom had mooted its own assistance plan in exchange for exploration rights to Cyprus's offshore gas deposits.
    Ha, yes, the beauty of controlled opposition... it not only works with MSM, the elephant-donkey hybrid, etc... but also at the US vs. Russia scale: The whole of the Russian oil and gas fields are Rockefeller owned thanks to them financing Lenin:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    All right, so let's get some history straight here; from the account of someone who had ample opportunities to peruse the said person's archived private files:

Case 22D Hot Sodas Courtesy of Those Who Funded the Bolshevik Revolution?

The wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Gutle Schnaper, said, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none”. See the 5-minute clip THE ROTHSCHILDS at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVJzXsraX4

Rothschilds/John D. Rockefeller, Sr. funded the Bolshevik Revolution

Per his writings in the Archives, John D. Rockefeller helped fund the Bolshevik Revolution to get the wealth of the Czars, the labor of the Russian people, and much the Southern Oil fields in Russia. That wealth changed its name from Czarist, to Russian Government owned. Ignore the names, what happened to it? Did the people of Russia get it? No. The Rockefeller Archives show that he built a private army in Russia, much like the Brown Shirt army later. His accountant said that for each 2 cents that he spent to build that Army he got a dollar back. That Army was not staying up late to knit socks to sell. They were beating people up and committing assassinations, massacres, and mayhem to terrorize the populace into submission. And he was bribing officials to get what he wanted. He was apparently famous for that in the US as well. See www.reformation.org/rockefeller-bribery.html .

[...]

In exchange, Rockefeller got some of the Czars crown jewels. The Rockefeller Family stored some of them in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. I was able to prove that to the satisfaction of the Director of CIA at the time. They also got most of the profits from the Southern Russian oil fields. In about 1994, I went on a tour of them with Rodman Rockefeller so I know that for a fact. In addition, the Rockefellers charged about 18% interest on the money that they loaned Lenin for the Revolution. The way that agreement was set up made all of the loot that Lenin could seize in Russia, the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.

The Russian Famine Under Stalin and the Rockefellers

That meant that Lenin and Stalin could never get out of debt unless they could work people nearly to death to produce the goods Rockefeller/Rothschilds wanted. People thought that the ridiculous factory quotas the Russians tried to accomplish were the result of communism. That was not what I thought after reading the Archives. The Rockefellers were setting the quotas and delighting in the profits. They also delighted in giving the Russians quotas they could not meet as a way of humiliating them.

As the CIA’s intelligence negotiator to make an agreement with the Russians on how to form a single German Intelligence agency after the Berlin Wall fell, I had a chance to meet Gorbachev. That was not the only occasion. He once told me how he was motivated to help the Russian people because aunts/uncles of his had died in a famine when he was a 4-year old-boy. It was known that the agricultural policies under Stalin had caused that famine in the early 1930’s.

I found a video of the part of that famine that affected the Ukraine. Given racists tendencies it was likely worse in the Ukraine than in Russia.

[...]

Knowing how important this event was to him [Gorbachev], I sent him copies from the Archives of documents that showed those policies had been forced upon Stalin by Rockefeller. While the people of Russia starved, Rockefeller was also insisting that Stalin sell him the grain at the price and amounts previously agreed to. But Rockefeller did not need that grain. And Rockefeller was, to a large extent, responsible for the bad policies that caused the poor crop yields and meant that selling that same amount of grain overseas ensured famine. It appeared to be a deliberate attempt, not just to get grain cheaply, but to starve people. The private journals of John D. Rockeller, Jr. confirmed that. The Rockefeller Family seemed obsessed by the desire to kill people off, including by warfare and starvation. The Rockefellers have long backed population control measures fairly publicly. That was not a secret, nor their funding of ‘eugenics’ research’. See http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/omegafile29.htm , http://www.eugenics-watch.com/eugbook/,euod_ch1.html , http://illuminati-news.com/nazi-california.htm. But, the behind the scenes maneuvers on how they were committing those Crimes Against Humanity were secret. To them Communism was a lovely excuse to steal the wealth of the rich Russians and then kill off the poor who were not working in their factories. The factories and the oil fields had the name of the Soviet Union on them, as if they belong to the Russian Govt.. But an examination of the chain of command structure and the flow of money made it look like the Rockefellers et al were already well on their way to being Kings of the World.

The Battle of Stalingard and the Rockefeller Ploy to Spread WWII Across Russia

Let me give you an example of that so you can understand how this system worked in practice. John D. Rockefeller, Jr, wanted to crash prices in South America of a type of goods to force his competitors into closing. If I remember correctly, the country was Argentina and the goods were stainless steel cookware--pots and pans, bowls, and cutlery. They were items peasants had to buy to live. They were also heavy and it made absolutely no sense to ship them from Russia since they were already made in adequate quantities by factories in that country. But they were not Rockefeller’s factories so a part of the markets’s share of money was not going to them. That was an anathema to John. D., Jr.. He wanted to own everything and everyone, or kill them.

So, he wrote a letter to Stalin and told him how much and what kind of each item he wanted. It was a huge order, perhaps several Latin American countries worth. Rockefeller was going to dropped the prices of the goods to drive the Latin American factories out of business. Then he would buy them cheaply. Having a monopoly he would then raise the price of the goods to steal even more from the peasants. His journal shows that he intended to cause their children to starve, if at all possible. It was not an unintended consequence of his business practices. I saw instances in which he was willing to lose money to make others starve. It was really quite sad to read about the life of a man who was so desperately unhappy that this was what it took to distract him from that fact.

[...]

Stalin got the order and wrote back saying that he could not meet those deadlines in 2 months time. Rockefeller wrote back saying he had to ‘or else’. I wanted to know what the “or else” was. Later I came across invoices for the guards of Stalin which Rockefeller was paying. They were not just regulars, they were a special outfit chosen by Rockefeller. They were not ethnically the same as Stalin. It appeared that they had been chosen by Rockefeller to have no qualms about killing Stalin, if ordered to do so. The head of them was writing reports on Stalin’s activities to John D. more often than Stalin was writing to John D. After looking into it even further than I have said, I concluded that John D.’s threat to kill Stalin was a credible one.

Stalin was humiliated in more ways that one by trying to fill that order in time. He did not succeed, as hard and as desperately as he tried. He was a week late. Furthermore, this was during the height of the German attack on Russia, about a month before the battle of Stalingrad when the order was completed. It meant that steel and railway transport that would have gone into making of rifles did not.

Russian soldiers went into the battle of Stalingrad, Stalin’s namesake, with only about 35% of them carrying a rifle! They had to rush forward into battle defenselessly or be shot in the back. Only after one of their buddies got killed could they pick up a fallen weapon to defend themselves. That caused a huge rift among them which they could not solve. It was designed to destroy their team spirit and turned them against each other.

The Battle of Stalingard was almost a defeat for the Russia people because of what John D. did. His journal showed that he intended for the battle to be a Russian defeat and allow him to spread the war all across Russia. He agonized on the pages of his journal about whether his timing was right and the order big enough. He wanted the fighting to continue all across Russia and not just lead to a Russian capitulation. He wanted to destroy all the shop keepers and small enterprises that had not yet been nationalized and brought under his control. His journal said that he cried at his loses when the Russians bravely managed to force the Germans to retreat. But he did not call them brave in his journal and I will not repeat the derogatory phrases. Skull and Bones calls people not in it Barbarians; will they help the Rockefellers plan and execute mass murders, such as at Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps. It is clear that they have some problems in their thinking.

Whole article, click here
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 23:51.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Fred Steeves (20th March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), Reinhard (21st March 2013), seko (21st March 2013), SilentFeathers (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013), write4change (21st March 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

This report loses credibility in my eyes by using the terms "communism" and "socialism" for what they are talking about. So the big bankers are communists, eh? Really?? I don't know what bizarro world definition of communism they are using but it makes no sense to me. They, the people who have the lions share of the capital, start stealing through various means other people's capital. Sounds like the logical outcome of capitalism to me. I don't want to derail the thread into a pointless debate over semantics, just saying, this raises a red flag to me and makes me question the intelligence of the source. There's a lot of things to be concerned with out there, the communist boogeyman isn't it, imho.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Bea (23rd April 2013), Brodie75 (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), Kraut (21st March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Nickolai (23rd March 2013), Reinhard (21st March 2013), RMorgan (20th March 2013), seko (21st March 2013), swoods_blue (26th March 2013), Tesseract (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

I'm listening to James Martinez show, about seven mins in he plays the above vid
    and is talkingabout the current situation from his knowledge....its from 12/3/13 so
    not right up to date.I'm just catching up on shows i'm behind on and this came up.

James is pretty on the ball with all this especially the money side....
    and hes talking about how martial law can be brought in uhm.
    Bitcoin digital currency.The Jimmy Saville case......

about 17mins he plays this ha, ha,

Bugger The Bankers THE OFFICIAL VIDEO
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...OFFICIAL-VIDEO

====================================================

Well they are well equiped for something.........They are equiped like the old
    para-military police ...

DHS-HSI Homeland Security Investigations El Paso SRT MRAP Armored Vehicle

http://www.ice.gov/index.htm

http://www.ice.gov/contact/inv
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2013 at 12:07.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Brodie75 (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

If its a war they want, then its a war they are gonna get. Much Strength in numbers here. Remember: Many of our armed forces here in America have family's. Once they smell a rat. Most of our armed forces and personell are going to pull out and head to their homes to defend/secure their family, this im quite sure of. When the going gets tough the tough get going. And when they fail, heck were gonna take back America once again. Maybe thats why we chose to incarnate here. To shift this badboy. Enjoy Johns Animal House Speech.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Benimal (21st March 2013), Cidersomerset (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), Mandala (21st March 2013), nomadguy (21st March 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

We are a diverse community here, however the frequency of occurrence of socialist fear mongering on this forum is a little off-putting. I read through the text in the OP, however, based on the quality of it I have little mind to devote further time to reading more from this man.

“It is a plan for a one world Communist economy”

The author’s bias is lit up like a neon light with this bit of conservative demagoguery.

‘Based on the events in Cyprus, it should be quite clear to even the most vocal critic of the legitimacy of the information provided to me by my source within the DHS as published on this web site is no longer at issue.’

Does that sentence even make sense?

“The occupancy of Barack Hussein Obama”

Yes, his middle name is Hussein. It’s well you pointed that out, for the xenophobic contingent of your readership should respond positively to that, as I am sure you know.

‘from the controversy of his birth records to his college transcripts and even his social security number’

Why do conservatives so often fail to attack Obama on his murderous foreign policy (where he has actually had killed good people), yet so often go to great and elaborate lengths to destroy his legitimacy with weapons as polemically feeble as innuendo about his birth? It really is quite moronic. I suppose it is because, deep down, the same conservatives have a shame to hide and that is that their own past foreign policy (Vietnam, Iran, Libya, Cuba) are in direct alignment with Obama’s in the present.

‘chaos brought about by the economic collapse’

This US economic collapse has been the mainstay of internet-published conspiracy theories since 1999 (at the latest). I guess one of these days someone will be right by accident.

‘What happens when the middle class loses much of their wealth’

Well, I suppose they would then be, you know, “poor people”, those folk you’ve feared and hated your whole life.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Alan (21st March 2013), Bea (23rd April 2013), Brodie75 (21st March 2013), exponentialist (21st March 2013), johnf (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), mountain_jim (24th March 2013), Nickolai (23rd March 2013), RMorgan (21st March 2013), Selene (21st March 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Bill-

I believe your analysis is very accurate and well written. An attorney friend of mine who worked for Michael Chertoff for many years- before and after he became head of Homeland Security- has periodically given me some insight into what is actually happening in this country. Your source confirms things I have been told, as well. My friend is a former Asst. U. S. Attorney, worked on the Whitewater investigation with Chertoff and went on to work with him when he was the Secretary of Homeland Security.

I don't see fear mongering here; just a reality that most of us don't want to believe, for the sake of our sanity.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Benimal (21st March 2013), Curt (21st March 2013), fifi (21st March 2013), Hervé (21st March 2013), HORIZONS (21st March 2013), InTheBackground (21st March 2013), jagman (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), M6* (25th March 2013), mind-scape (21st March 2013), norman (21st March 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2013), TrumanCash (21st March 2013), write4change (21st March 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    We are a diverse community here, however the frequency of occurrence of socialist fear mongering on this forum is a little off-putting. I read through the text in the OP, however, based on the quality of it I have little mind to devote further time to reading more from this man.

“It is a plan for a one world Communist economy”

The author’s bias is lit up like a neon light with this bit of conservative demagoguery.
    Many of those warning of upcoming events have a bias expressed within the current spheres of conflict.

We've got conservatives, libertarians, southern Baptists, gold bugs, socialists, survivalists, etc, etc all warning us.

Most people reading the warnings will be put off by most of the warnings, on account of this.

Whether that tells us much about the usefulness of the warnings remains to be seen.

Given the decade and continuing of domestic tyranny and given the literal hell that has been rained down on the people's of any non-compliant nation around the world since 9/11 ... and given the magnitude of the world monetary, economic, financial, morality, ecological, and other imbalances that have been built up ... I shudder to think what the next major false flag event even more shocking than 9/11, and/or the next major and even Greater Depression, can precipitate.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (21st March 2013), Brodie75 (21st March 2013), Curt (21st March 2013), GCS1103 (21st March 2013), gripreaper (24th March 2013), Hervé (21st March 2013), jagman (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), M6* (25th March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Nickolai (23rd March 2013), TrumanCash (21st March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013), write4change (21st March 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I totally concur with Maunagajarna and Tesseract.

Surely no one can deny that humanity is in a dire state. There are many facets to our problem, one of which is the pyramidal/hierarchical economic model, this in turn is used as the basis for the "world trade" system which in, in truth, nothing but a one-sided charade whose sole beneficiary is corporate America (please note I'm not saying the people).

I'm not an economist (thank god), but this much is obvious to me :-

The economic model and trade system needs to be replaced by a mutually beneficial, interdependent relationship based on EQUALITY - no one country or entity has more rights than any other. The rules and mode of regulation of this system shold be mutually agreed, NOT dicated by any one nation, regardless of who it is.

Therefore the replacement of the US dollar as the international exchange currency by a "basket of currencies" (sorry, it's not my term but I can think of no better) is a prerequisite to our world becoming a fairer place, and also to our continued evolution.

Evolution = change. Change necessitates disruption of the status quo. Get used to it.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Bea (23rd April 2013), Eram (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), M6* (25th March 2013), Nickolai (23rd March 2013), RMorgan (21st March 2013), Wind (21st March 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

hey, solutions, solutions, solution.

Slow down a bit.

What we are about to be confronted with IS A SOLUTION !

And, it'll have aspects of everything they've gathered from our chatter incorporated into it.

I strongly urge anyone who is still not up to speed on this tactic to get a copy of "The Prince" by Machiavelli.

Read it first, before you respond to my "Luddite" post here.

What we've got here, "Is a Failure to Communicate"............

A mixing together of innocence and front line strategy talk. Sort of what they want us to trip up over. Let's be better than this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anchor (23rd March 2013), Curt (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), Kiforall (22nd March 2013), M6* (25th March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), william r sanford72 (21st March 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

While it is likely that DHS is preparing for a collapse, that does not mean it is going to happen. As a number of people have said, a collapse is only going to happen if it serves the PTB to do so.

The point to remember is this: there are many, many intermediate steps between "where we are now" and "total collapse". And each of these steps can be used to tighten the screws of control, to make people accept one more small loss of liberty or infringement of rights, for the sake of social order and "preventing collapse".

In other words, TEOTWAWKI will increasingly be used as a meme to justify what is happening anyway with the NDAA, domestic use of drones, security cameras everywhere, thought predictive pre-crime interventions, etc. That is, if terrorism no longer frightens people, maybe TEOTWAWKI will? Of course, this means that TEOTWAWKI is, or would be, a false flag. It is very important to bear this in mind as we discuss these issues and anything relating to "collapse".

A good economic perspective on all of this is Charles Hugh Smith. He doesn't mention UFOs at all, but he is very insightful on many other things: http://www.oftwominds.com/blogmar13/...arios3-13.html

For the reasons given above, we are going to see his scenario 2 prior to scenario 3.

A related thought: the overall plan is to make people less independent. Taking their money is another way of doing that. It is more difficult for people to plan ahead, to gather the resources necessary to exit the matrix, if you cannot access your own savings. This is happening on a step by step basis.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Curt (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), M6* (25th March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast