+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

Thank you Sheme I have to agree we have to stay peaceful and respond peacefully reacting forcefully to there pressure is the beginning of the end. to act as if the end is already here and start living off your own resources. set up your own power source if possible grow and preserve your own food. grow your healing herbs so you can totally get off there system. that way when the world falls apart you can sit back and observe what happens. help those you can but keep enough supplies in a safe place for your personal use. I know that the elite do there best to keep us living in greed and wanting to be better than the next person down the block but the time had comer to cooperate and work together. we only have one chance at survival and that is to work as one and stop giving our power to the elites. I have been told if you want to be healthy eat the weeds in your garden not what you plant, learn about permaculture you harvest year after year without having to plant. they can not take your food away if they do not know where you are getting it from. stay out of there world and they will not know you are even there.

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I think this is the real problem films like the one above are very dramatic and designed to create something that does not exist, this is the propaganda of the PTB can no one see it!

Don't you see you are supposed to come out shooting so they can shoot you, forget it, it won't happen unless you start believing it will. Peace .

Justice is best performed quietly and from above.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noel For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (13th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Bump. 'Cause I keep remembering this quote:

(Rosebud interview, 2013)

Quote ...
    RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.
    But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.

DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event - sometime.
    Source: Referenced pdf from the opening Post, 20th March 2013
    Last edited by Matthew; 13th February 2021 at 16:11. Reason: Fixed url (thanks Tintin)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2021), ClearWater (11th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Eva2 (12th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (13th February 2021), pyrangello (12th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Have much respect for Doug Hagmann, there's no telling what the lunatic fringe has in store down the road. Most Americans and most people of the world are good , honest, decent people who just want to live in peace, raise a family , and just live life. However there are those that are so miserable , selfish, power hungry, and evil they want nothing more than chaos to empower them even more. Kissinger said :control the money and you can control countries, control the food and you can control the people. I've decided to not support anything federal or DC and to put all my efforts into helping my community and are I live in. No donations, no memberships, no supporting anything political , I'm done with anything outside of my immediate area. If there is anything upon the horizon , word will get out and Hagmann among others will be blowing the trumpet before it happens, rest assured.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th February 2021), Elainie (12th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (13th February 2021), Matthew (12th February 2021), Vangelo (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Have much respect for Doug Hagmann, there's no telling what the lunatic fringe has in store down the road. Most Americans and most people of the world are good , honest, decent people who just want to live in peace, raise a family , and just live life. However there are those that are so miserable , selfish, power hungry, and evil they want nothing more than chaos to empower them even more. Kissinger said :control the money and you can control countries, control the food and you can control the people. I've decided to not support anything federal or DC and to put all my efforts into helping my community and are I live in. No donations, no memberships, no supporting anything political , I'm done with anything outside of my immediate area. If there is anything upon the horizon , word will get out and Hagmann among others will be blowing the trumpet before it happens, rest assured.
    Not trying to hijack. Your post reminded me of a song I used to like by Red Rider...Lunatic Fringe. Released in 1981 but very apropos these days. Wishing a bunch more people were "wise to them this time" though.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (13th February 2021), Matthew (12th February 2021), pyrangello (13th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

ascension, was thinking of that song when I posted , there's also another song from Mike and the mechanics "can you hear me running" . All those lyrics are right in line too. I've been following the hagmann report for years. He's on every evening. Prior to Jan 6 they were sounding the alarm to stay away from dc. As far as people waking up, never before have I witnessed so many that are awake now.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (13th February 2021), Matthew (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Bump. 'Cause I keep remembering this quote:

(Rosebud interview, 2013)

Quote ...
    RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to
    take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at
    DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m
    not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government
    by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians
    into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.
    But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but
    their objectives are carved in stone.

DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event - sometime.

Source: Referenced pdf from the opening Post, 20th March 2013
    Thanks

But, the referenced pdf link doesn't work? It's on the Avalon server and I've tried some 'edits' such as including an extra 'n' on Hagmann but no joy.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Matthew (13th February 2021), pyrangello (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Matthew (13th February 2021), pyrangello (13th February 2021), Sadieblue (13th February 2021), Tintin (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah, great - I'd just revisited that myself and found it too

It's so cold here that my brain I'm certain had frozen up for a few moments
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th February 2021), Matthew (13th February 2021), pyrangello (13th February 2021), Sadieblue (13th February 2021), Victoria (17th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Correction to that song, Mike & The Mechanics - Silent running https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V The lyrics are very profound , Yeah its been sub zero here every night for the last week Tin Tin, still isn't as bad as 5 years ago when I had a bird on the tree freeze right on the branch. Thanks for the link to Hagmann, you can watch his show anytime , always very detailed information.

Here's a link to the current hagmann episodes https://www.hagmannreport.com/videos/
    Last edited by pyrangello; 13th February 2021 at 14:49.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Elainie (13th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Matthew (13th February 2021), Tintin (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Thanks everyone, fixed the url in my post here.

I'm liking all the soundtracks. My choice is Perfect Circle, Pet (YouTube link)

The old whistleblowers start to make far too much sense

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gord (13th February 2021), Tintin (13th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Correction to that song, Mike & The Mechanics - Silent running https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V The lyrics are very profound , Yeah its been sub zero here every night for the last week Tin Tin, still isn't as bad as 5 years ago when I had a bird on the tree freeze right on the branch. Thanks for the link to Hagmann, you can watch his show anytime , always very detailed information.

Here's a link to the current hagmann episodes https://www.hagmannreport.com/videos/
    Holy moly There's something very Leonard Cohen about that poor bird

Thanks for the link too

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

pyrangello (14th February 2021), wondering (13th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6