1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: THE BOOK OF DZYAN - The story of Aliens in Ancient India

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    It's amazing where those nazis show up isn't it? Hence, I don't think we even know the beginning of what WW2 was really about...and maybe we never will....

But it is a real eye-opener...

So many opinions about the beginning of WW2....
    I think you misunderstood wha I was trying to say. I'm trying to say that what we're told WW2 was about, is not the truth. There were other aspects to WW2 that the general public have little or no knowledge about - and I'm saying the truth about these may never fully be known.
    Tell us your story.

You will find many people open to your "truth" regarding ww2.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

It's amazing where those nazis show up isn't it? Hence, I don't think we even know the beginning of what WW2 was really about...and maybe we never will....

I think you misunderstood wha I was trying to say. I'm trying to say that what we're told WW2 was about, is not the truth. There were other aspects to WW2 that the general public have little or no knowledge about - and I'm saying the truth about these may never fully be known.

I think I know what your saying.
    Billy Meier talks about a negative race of negative extraterrestrials on earth called the Befath or Giza Intelligence since they were supposed to have lived under the Giza Egypt area until about 1980.

This befath race specializes in mind control (according to Meier) and were implicated as well in affecting the Germans in WWII.

In a phrase "not all ufo's are created equal".
    I hate to keep going to Meiers like I'm needing water and going to the well,,,,but,,,,I've been listening to the tapes by Randolph WInters 169 ten minute sessions.
    That is a lot of freaking Meiers material.

Anyway,,,,,,,,it is stated that there are atleast three different groups of humanoids,,,flying around saucer UFOs.
    And none of these disks have the ability to traverse galactic distances.
    They are terrestrial models, and can attain great speeds for possible solar system travel, but,,,they are not star hopping vessels.
    Meiers states that most of the crafts we see are of this variety, and then you can throw the recent advances of the US military into the mix, but, let's focus on the subterranean human/esque disk harboring non-ET ETs for a moment.

The groups are the 1. The Hyberboreans 2. The Giza Intelligense/ Bafath 3. The Agarthans

1. The Hyperboreans originally came from the North, Greenland mostly, and probably that little island refered to in the rendlesham forest binary code message.
    Meiers says they originally came to Florida in North America, and then settled in Mt. Shasta.
    He also mentions these folks have a base in Brazil. He says they are peacefull, and fly solar system bound craft, unable to traverse the galaxy.
    It is not said wether or not these people possess the ability to manufacture these craft still, or even repair them.
    I would not assume they can.
    And I find it very likely that these craft they fly may exist from a by-gone time of high development, or may in fact be ancient relics handed down to them from another advanced culture.

2. The Agharthans
    Meiers has said the least about this group. They apparently dwell subterannaenlly under the Mongollean desert area, and the Afghanistan area.
    To tell you the truth, I don't even know if they still exist.

3. The Giza Intelligence / Ashtar Command
    Beware beings in flying saucers whispering sweet nothings in your ears.
    Apparently this culture,,one being a splinter group of the other. The Ashtar splintering off from the Giza Intelligense. They do not have our best interests in mind.
    They are too few to ingage openly in all out warfare, but instead, use mind control techniques that try to affect the leaders of the world.
    Their flying discs are few, and very old. They do not have the nessasry industrial capacity to produce more, and or fix the advanced models they do have.
    It is said, that they influenced the Germans into manufacturing a very very basic disk, capable of terrestrial flights only.
    Meiers says they used mind control on the Germans, so, it is not known wether the Germans knew they were working in concert with these beings, or, were just being used.
    They are said to be the ones responcible for building the pyramids, and, even then they never had the earth humans best interest in mind.
    They left thier underground base under the Gyza pyramids, and at this time, their where abouts are unknown.

4. I will include a fourth. It was said in the Meiers contacts, that two bases of Germans with flying discs still exist. One underground in an undiscovered German base, and one in Brazil.
    The craft these folks have are terrestrial based models only, with possible short solar system travel possible.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (28th June 2011), MariaDine (27th June 2011), TomKat (25th June 2021), ulli (27th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

No, no, I was in full agreement with what you said...
    just taking your thought a wee bit further...not speaking against you at all...

as a German I have heard more explanations about the "real" causes of WW2 than most people of the former allies will ever get to hear...and some of them not politically correct at all, as already during the fifties many Germans began to suspect the gradual Americanisation agenda to be going into another direction, and the division of Germany into two perfect Soviet and capitalist puppets.
    Not to mention what has come to light since Communism went down and archives were discovered in the former eastern republics...so yes, you are right, and I agree with you. 100%
    What people are told is the one thing you don't want to pay attention to....
    the truth is elsewhere
    Last edited by ulli; 27th June 2011 at 16:30.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (27th June 2011), DNA (1st July 2011), TomKat (25th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Hello Ulli !

Can you say a little more on this subject ???

(...) as a German I have heard more explanations about the "real" causes of WW2 than most people of the former allies will ever get to hear...and some of them not politically correct at all, as already during the fifties many Germans began to suspect the gradual Americanisation agenda to be going into another direction, and the division of Germany into two perfect Soviet and capitalist puppets.
    Not to mention what has come to light since Communism went down and archives were discovered in the former eastern republics (...)

Thank you
    MD

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Calz (28th June 2011), DNA (1st July 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

What a fantastic thread.

After reading all that, I'm sold on the ancient alien theory. To be honest I always have been.
    My question is.... Why are they so shy today?
    It seems like back then, they were flying around in our skies like we fly planes today. Nothing special we see them every ten minutes.
    So why are they so shy to fly today why not show off these magnificent machines ? Why hide clouds, dip away into the oceans, dematerialise, flying so fast i can't make out what i just seen.
    Please slow down, I just want to take a picture to show my kids. Something must have happened in ancient time why they are so shy..
    Or maybe our military just can't help but shoot at them. once bitten twice shy?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Calz (28th June 2011), DNA (1st July 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

"...profane eyes...." That seemed to stand out for me....
    There is so much information that no one on this planet should have and yet someone provided it....probably knowing that it would be misused.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (1st July 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    What a fantastic thread.

After reading all that, I'm sold on the ancient alien theory. To be honest I always have been.
    My question is.... Why are they so shy today?
    It seems like back then, they were flying around in our skies like we fly planes today. Nothing special we see them every ten minutes.
    So why are they so shy to fly today why not show off these magnificent machines ? Why hide clouds, dip away into the oceans, dematerialise, flying so fast i can't make out what i just seen.
    Please slow down, I just want to take a picture to show my kids. Something must have happened in ancient time why they are so shy..
    Or maybe our military just can't help but shoot at them. once bitten twice shy?
    Well they did, they stopped gave out information, some for our betterment some for thiers. but
    Would you land or show off to a bunch of apes, who you know have sticks and rocks, know full well that they either think your a demon/devil, or have the agenda to take whats yours and make it thiers?

You should come to Kitchener Ontario Canada sometime and drive your car though the african lions safari chimpanzee/primate exibit. They tear off anything they can, trim antena spare tires windshield wipers lights anything easily pulled off. I suspect some of us humans would act the same way if an alien space craft stopped/landed in some of our neighbourhoods. I personally would find it hard not to push them out of my way and try to make off with that shiney piece of flying space metal.
    ET's are not covered under our laws, so killing one, stealing its things or the like is okay by our standards and wouldn't be punished, unless you didn't hand that shiney space craft thing over to the big brother stronger ape..then you would be punished..

Love the thread by the way.. very informing and interesting

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Calz (29th June 2011), DNA (1st July 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey DouglasDanger,
    It may have been like that in the beginning of man's history. But I think that benevolent aliens have come to earth, bringing knowledge that would have dramatically changed everyone's lives, but the ones entrusted with it chose not to share. I wonder if the aliens knew this....

No offense to anyone, but IMO man may have gotten some ape genes spliced into his dna, but he was never an ape. If it were true then, why are apes still apes today?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 30th June 2011 at 20:55.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2011), DNA (1st July 2011), Donna O (30th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

The Secret Book of Dzyan by Zinovia Dushkova

This is a small and short book with only 71 pages.

ix. According to Helena Blavatsky this work was created at the dawn of our evolutionary cycle, approximately one million years ago.
    P5. There’s a list of conditions in which masters can interfere with human activities.
    P16. Ancient prophecies said that at the end of time, nine out of every ten people would be insane.
    P19. The sun is shining in new ways. In 2015 the new stanzas of Agapegenesis were published in The Book of Secret Wisdom.
    P23. The Book of Doves in every myth is called the mother of all books.
    P24. Senzar is a universal language of all creation. It’s called the language of the birds or angels. Link
    P26. No one will bring the Book of Dzyan out of Shambhala to convince someone of its existence.
    P29. The chief repository is located in the Tower of Chung in Shambhala the legendary city of the gods also known White Island.
    P30. In the library of the Tower of Chung they keep dilapidated manuscripts that are written in all the languages that ever existed on Earth. This is done to preserve the energy of the epochs. The tower had been situated in the mountains of Tian Shan since post-Atlantis times until the middle 20th century. The location of Shambhala is interconnected with the core of the Earth and the fiery-white core of the sun and may be movable. It was moved to a new place in the Himalayas. Link
    P31. There are a number of abodes with the name Shambhala. Manuscripts can be restored from the chronicles of Akasha.
    P33. Millions of years ago Lucifer betrayed the great teachers.
    P38. Dzyan means secret wisdom in Tibetan and has multiple volumes.
    P39. It consists of a special materialized substance that resembles palm leaves. In the books matrix structure it contains energy constants which are intrinsic to the sound of the core of Sirius, but maximally attuned to vibrations inherent in the planet Earth.
    P42. Excerpts revealed by Helena Blavatsky in the Secret Doctrine came from one volume of the Book of Dzyan intended for the fifth race. This manuscript is the oldest book and the source of all religions, philosophies and sciences, but only in the context of the current cycle. There are more ancient volumes of the book. The sixth and seventh races have already appeared in the world.
    P43. The newer volumes are only about 5,000 years old.
    P44. Blavatsky told the world about the existence of the Book of Dzyan and claimed it’s one million years old. The book is written in the language of Senzar and every enlightened heart is capable of understanding it. Its basis is sound, color, light & number(s).
    P45. In the Secret Doctrine Helena described some pages of the Book of Dzyan. On the first page is an immaculate white disc within a dull black ground. On the following page is the same disk with a central point. This is a foreordained supreme will (plan). The symbols have countless numbers and hidden meanings.
    P46. It’s possible to reflect on a single page for years. There’s a crystal in Tibet called Ringsel. Dzyan is a derivative of the Sanskrit Dhyana: attaining wisdom through meditation or contemplation. The book cannot be placed is someone’s hands. A master can hold pages in his gaze and imprint on space. It may appear in various colors, sizes and geometric shapes. Helena was called to Shambhala and saw this manuscript.
    P47. She published three excerpts from another secret manuscript called Book of the Golden Precepts in her book The Voice of the Silence.
    P48. Master Rakoczi aka Count Saint Germain was the Guardian of Theogenesis.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th June 2021 at 01:54.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

gini (16th April 2022), leavesoftrees (25th June 2021), Unicorn (25th June 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

the division of Germany into two perfect Soviet and capitalist puppets.

It's interesting how the Illuminati keeps repeating their tactics. In the 1980s, according to Leuren Moret, they were planning to "flip" the Soviet Union to capitalist and the USA to communist. Which is now happening.

Prior to that, Illuminati puppet Charles Manson talked about a coming race war between Whites and Blacks. Which is being instigated right now.

It's as if their orders are coming from far away and when something doesn't happen, they are just ordered to try again.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

gini (16th April 2022), Hym (26th June 2021), Inversion (26th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

On the subject of this thread Aliens in Ancient India .. It has long been my contention that the many Hindu "Gods" were in reality ET shape shifters ....

We are aware from present day information that this planet is controlled by a coalition of 4 ET species . One of these , the Reptilians , have the natural ability to shift physicality into ANY form they choose . They do this in our time , to replace humans in powerful positions , for tighter control of society . But is it possible thousands of years ago they used this ability to trick primitive humans?

Reading historical accounts from the time would suggest they did .. I remember in the "Lives of Saints" by Swami Sivananda there are passages like this .. (greatly paraphrased and from memory) ...

"In the year 145BC in the village of Perumbadur there appeared the God Ganesh with the head of an elephant and body of a man . He demanded the people worship him , build him a temple , he said those who sung his praises and did his bidding would be showered with great blessings and abundance ...."

What better way to get peoples attention than to have 4 arms and an elephant head! A similar thing may have been going on in Ancient Egypt with their animal headed "Gods" .

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    On the subject of this thread Aliens in Ancient India .. It has long been my contention that the many Hindu "Gods" were in reality ET shape shifters ....

We are aware from present day information that this planet is controlled by a coalition of 4 ET species . One of these , the Reptilians , have the natural ability to shift physicality into ANY form they choose . They do this in our time , to replace humans in powerful positions , for tighter control of society . But is it possible thousands of years ago they used this ability to trick primitive humans?

Reading historical accounts from the time would suggest they did .. I remember in the "Lives of Saints" by Swami Sivananda there are passages like this .. (greatly paraphrased and from memory) ...

"In the year 145BC in the village of Perumbadur there appeared the God Ganesh with the head of an elephant and body of a man . He demanded the people worship him , build him a temple , he said those who sung his praises and did his bidding would be showered with great blessings and abundance ...."

What better way to get peoples attention than to have 4 arms and an elephant head! A similar thing may have been going on in Ancient Egypt with their animal headed "Gods" .

I don't believe anyone or thing can physically shapeshift Astrally, however, is a different matter. It's something that shamans are rumoured to do. What Icke calls shapeshifting, I would call possession. Exorcist Malachi Martin said some people are "perfectly possessed." I think he was referring to reptillians, but don't remember for sure.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Inversion (26th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

This is a great thread! Bump!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Inversion (16th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)

Have you ever seen a person with a CPAP or BiPAP breathing device on? This is what the "elephant look" reminds me of. The ET is from somewhere else and needs a breathing device to breathe our air. The extra arms just helps. Don't we all wish for an extra hand every now and again?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Inversion (22nd May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2