+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Nanoo Nanoo's Movie Review Thread : 0 )

1. Link to Post #1
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Nanoo Nanoo's Movie Review Thread : 0 )

Hi I wanted to do some reviews

I enjoy the reviews of movies and think they are a great guide in helping the selection process

i will also be rating them in terms of the impact they would make to an a alien from outer space.

please enjoy

Nanoo Nanoo

2. Link to Post #2
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Nanoo Nanoo's Movie Review Thread : 0 )

Ok First Cab off the rank '

7 Phychopaths

Briliant ! funny , direction was awesome & script very good !

when Christopher Walken said the word " hall ou cenn o gens " i lost all bodily fluids in a fit of un controllable laughter !

Alien Star Rating 7

3. Link to Post #3
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Iron Sky

Cheap budget but very cool none the less

I particularly liked Julia Dietze , she made my little ant antlers move ..

a silly slant on reality , intelligent enough to be worth while

Alien Star Rating 5

4. Link to Post #4
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul

Watched it 6 times , everything about it was great . And laugh out loud funy !

Alien Star Rating 8

(caveat to the star rating, i would have given 7 but Paul reminded me so of a distant cousin whom i like very much so i had to give it an 8 )
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 8th April 2013 at 09:55.

5. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ted

trying desperately to be Paul

i liked the fight scene, something about a teddy bear beating up the ex lead singer of new kids on the block, made it all worth while . . .

Alien Star Rating 4

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Watch

yeah , not bad at all , silly , funny and silly

no brains entertainment

Alien Star Rating 5

ps i knew the pommy bloke was an alien all along.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

i just saw the soloist for the fist time over the weekend. that was a great movie. and the fact that it was actually a true story makes it even better.

i'm not sure what impact it would have on an alien. but if anything they could get a good insite into schizophrenia!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

crosby (8th April 2013), dan33 (10th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th April 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Ted

trying desperately to be Paul

i liked the fight scene, something about a teddy bear beating up the ex lead singer of new kids on the block, made it all worth while . . .

Alien Star Rating 4

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Watch

yeah , not bad at all , silly , funny and silly

no brains entertainment

Alien Star Rating 5

ps i knew the pommy bloke was an alien all along.
    I saw The Watch yesterday. Some funny parts but kind of bizarre in other areas. LOTS of bad language and sexual content - IMO.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

crosby (8th April 2013), dan33 (10th July 2013), donk (9th April 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th April 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #8
    Azerbaijan Avalon Member UpToLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Paul

Alien Star Rating 8

(caveat to the star rating, i would have given 7 but Paul reminded me so of a distant cousin whom i like very much so i had to give it an 8 )
    This is homage to many sci-fi films of 1970-80s, especially Spielberg's films. He also has cameo in film.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UpToLight For This Post:

crosby (8th April 2013), dan33 (10th July 2013), donk (9th April 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (10th April 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Hey Nanoo Nanoo can you please review my favourite sci-fi film The Abyss for me?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

crosby (8th April 2013), dan33 (10th July 2013), donk (9th April 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (10th April 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

Paul

Alien Star Rating 8

i love that movie, i have watched it so many times. Paul is too cute! i was so hoping that they would come out with Paul II.....thanks Nanoo Nanoo, i like this idea.
    warmest regards, corson

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

dan33 (10th July 2013), donk (9th April 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th April 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I been meaning to catch Ted and Paul, I've seen bits And they cracked me up.

How about this one I had to stop halfway through: The Postman

I thought it was a good picture of a post apocalyptic America, acting, set and story were all well done, I just got REAL depressed at the premise being how insane our species is--total victim mentality of the "survivors" (the Federal Government will save us!! A president and broadway?? Yayy!!)...I nearly wept.

I truly hope we are not that insane, and that if we end up on that path, we won't repeat the same mistakes (insanity), Or long to rebuild the same piece of crap "society" that lead down it...

So anyways...can you tell me what you thought? And how it ends?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another 2 I'd like you to do are Communion (if you read Whitley Strieber's book) and The Fourth Kind...I need an experiencer's opinion on them two

17. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UpToLight (here)
    Paul

Alien Star Rating 8

This is homage to many sci-fi films of 1970-80s, especially Spielberg's films. He also has cameo in film.
    Yes when Paul explains vivfication through intrinsic field memory , very cool script. actually he articulates scientifically EXACTLY how healing can work .. it blew my little ant head off when i heard him say it : 0 )

N

18. Link to Post #13
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I been meaning to catch Ted and Paul, I've seen bits And they cracked me up.

How about this one I had to stop halfway through: The Postman

I thought it was a good picture of a post apocalyptic America, acting, set and story were all well done, I just got REAL depressed at the premise being how insane our species is--total victim mentality of the "survivors" (the Federal Government will save us!! A president and broadway?? Yayy!!)...I nearly wept.

I truly hope we are not that insane, and that if we end up on that path, we won't repeat the same mistakes (insanity), Or long to rebuild the same piece of crap "society" that lead down it...

So anyways...can you tell me what you thought? And how it ends?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another 2 I'd like you to do are Communion (if you read Whitley Strieber's book) and The Fourth Kind...I need an experiencer's opinion on them two
    Hey Donk

Ok i rented this video just for you and watched it.

The Fourth Kind

Creepy sci fi look into human scientists maskerading as " Aliens " in order to push their terror agenda aganst other sentient life who for the last 30,000 years have never even once tried to take over the planet yet now , suddenly , with the falce flag alien invasion on the cards they want to scare us with continual propoganda.

I believe this woman experienced what she saw , i do not believe for one second it was true alien life forms doing the abducting and terrifying. And my contacts confirm this for me.

The thing that made it all so un believeable was the voices speaking to them , I am God ? I think the artistic licence met with a few too many bottles of brandy that night...

All the technology you saw there is human.

Alien Star Rating 3 stars

19. Link to Post #14
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hunger Games

Oooh , so real its not even funny ! If you can remove your self from the fact that this was a projected plan for us, you can appreciate this movie for what it is. Genius ! acting , script and direction , very good and just a bit of whacky tossed in for good measure. It takes great skill to present something like this and make it likeable.

Alien Star Rating 7

Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th April 2013 at 23:01.

20. Link to Post #15
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Star Wars Ep 1

watched it again last night , one of my fave in the series , the other fave is ep P4. This series of movies are a fictional play based in space of a factual accouny of exactly where we find our selves today. Lucas is most definitely a Prophet. Someone who went through great pains to make this series of movies against huge odds. I have always enjoyed the Star Wars movies , i have watched them at least 50 times each and never tire of their timeless feel.

Alien Star Rating 11

Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th April 2013 at 23:03.

21. Link to Post #16
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Abyss

Ok , i dont know how i missed this one. The movie is a camel ride , you get on board and sail off for a loooong journey. Its suspenceful and very well acted ( for the 80's that is )

I did drift of at times and it took me two sittings to finish the movie but the twist at the end was well worth it ! in my opinion the most accurate picture of our true state of affairs with regard to our extra terrestrial involvement. Mary Elizabeth Mastroantonio was great in this movie ( even tho she took up 90 % of the script ) Ed Harris gets the prize. He was extrodinary in his role and the direction was , for an 80's movie , excellent. ( directors were still finding their footing in the 80's )

If you like suspence and have had a few coffees then this movie is for you.

Alien Star Rating 9

( sorry about the trailor , it was the 80's where every trailor started with the words " In a World " with a deep creepy voice over .. ugh )
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th April 2013 at 23:07.

22. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I got a couple bones to pick with you my friend…prompted by your cryptic comment in the Glass-Stiegal thread:

Is the Steven you ask in that thread in your cryptic message Steven Greer (or however you spell the dude’s name who claims all non-human conscious being are “good”)…cuz your review of 4th Kind implies:

No other sentient beings other human (from earth humans) would harm a human being
    That only a human could have accounted for the phenomenon you yourself believe she experienced
    In the context of that movie—you believe Nome, Alaska is just a great being human experiment?

Perhaps I misinterpret there…and I know I did on the other thread.

Thanks my friend…love you

23. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I got a couple bones to pick with you my friend…prompted by your cryptic comment in the Glass-Stiegal thread:

Is the Steven you ask in that thread in your cryptic message Steven Greer (or however you spell the dude’s name who claims all non-human conscious being are “good”)…cuz your review of 4th Kind implies:
    No actually i was setting up a joke that has nothing to do with Stegall or Aliens .. but i dont want to give away the punch line just yet : 0 )

Thanks my friend…love you[/QUOTE]

I love you too my dear friend !

Hugsies ( not in a homosexual way of course , not that theres anything wrong with that ... )

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th April 2013 at 12:12.

24. Link to Post #19
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

District 9 ( Amzers thread reminded me )

Wow , this has got to be one of the coolest movies i have ever seen ! Lead actor Sharlto Copley was Brilliant ! i just cant get over how convincing this guy was on screen. Pure Genius !

Its serious , sad and hillarious all in the same frame.

Well worth a look

Alien Star Rating 10

Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th April 2013 at 23:12.

25. Link to Post #20
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sirius

The Disclosiure project by Steven Greer , just saw it on vimeo thanks to a thread on it. Greer is copping a lot of flack for doing this video / movie and i cant for the life of me understand why . . .

I saw it , yes it didnt have much ididnt already know but it was still interesting. I was hoping on some information about the planet Sirius a or B known as the Dog Star but not much if anything ... I would have liked info or at least a clear photo of Sirius ... Sirius as depicted on photos of our galaxy is blanked out ... i would love a clear and real photo of this planet but thats another movie ...i see ..

Perhaps a movie called the " Can i see Uranus Project ? "

I am making jokes .. look , i liked the movie , Steven Greer is possibly helping many understand or wake up to the facts .. We in the alternative media circles cannot scoff at such a huge feat . At least someone is giving it a go and i thank him for that . We can come up with all sorts of ulterior motives but they lead nowhere.

It seems to me the nae sayers have swallowed the fear campaign on alien invasion when they give this guy a hard time. I cant see the point my self.

Well worth a looksie

Alien Star Rating 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast