+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

@ billy....Thanks for that......That gives me something to think about...best.marlowe

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    To continue my comments on the false analyses in post 28..
    he writes "He {Clif High} is NOT using magic software ,there is NO secret computer system that predicts the future."
    The above looks like a lie to me...Here is why >>>

>>>Webbots is a very sophistacated pattern recognition model using proprietory algorithms that were designed over a period of years.
    They use multiple matrices of lexicons in multiple languages& identify statistically

significant changes in relations within the sampled data over time."

So my question to the person reading these words is this ...Is the guy who wrote the analyses missinformed...or is he a liar.
    Please, do explain to me why your statement proves anything! You mean that the statement of yours prove that the software in fact is magic? Your statement say nothing about how it works, it is just a statement not an explanation. But the statement of yours do point out that the software is secret, so in that case you are right that the analyse was wrong claiming "there is NO secret computer system". Still I fail to see why this would prove the analyse wrong.

OK...to continue Top of page of post 28..he states >>> "I listened to most
    of Clif High's interviews and releases,just to get a grasp of this guy."

Ok..let's be generous and say "most" is 75% of Clif's interviews & releases....Let's even go further and say "most" is 51 % .......

REALLY ? He would have had to listen to hundreds of hours of interviews & releases..

google "Clif High/interviews/webbots" and see how many hits you get ...

Botton line...The analyses IS NOT CREDIBLE....in my humble opinion....
    So you conclude that the analyse isn't credible because he/she has not listened to every interview with Clif High? But you still think that webbot is credible, despite the fact it excludes many humans that do not use internet. I still fail to see how this proves that the analyse is not credible.

I see only one problem with the above analyses of Clif High & Webbots......and that is that almost all of it is not true....In fact much of it is BS.{IMHO}

Here is why >> the person who wrote the analyses has not followed Webbots for the past 4 + years like myself and the 1500 + members of the Webbot forum.We on the webbot forum have been tracking the hits & misses
    How do you know that the person have not followed Webbots for the past 4+ years?

since January of 2009......We send & recieve questions & answers from Clif High on a regular basis....
    We understand the dynamics of how Webbots works.....
    So if you do know how the webbots works, why don't you tell us?

What the analyses guy did was spend a few hours listening to Clif's recorded talks and he read about Clif's misses by Clif's many detractors on the internet & then proceded to write his negative "analyses".
    ... and you know this exactly how?

Webbots is a new science that is still in the process of being refined.....Clif is far from perfect with his predictions & he will be the first to admit it......Predicting the future is NOT EASY...Webbots predicted that large amounts of radiation would circle the northern hemisphere on the jet stream BUT COMPLETLY MISSED the REASON WHY the radiation manifested.....{more later on the "analyses".
    Please do explain why you see this as science, and not as a belief system based on faith.

Quote Posted by InCiDeR
    Then my dear friend, I would like to see your analyse why those statements in my presented analyse is BS. By the way, you stretching it a bit when you saying him/her haven't followed webbots the last 4+ years... that article is written APRIL 7, 2011... so if my mathematics skills serves me well that is 2 years?!
    I never said he/her haven't followed webbots for the last 4 years....I said :" I Marlowe ,have followed webbots for the last 4 years......If you read my post carefully I pointed out in 2 places that the guy [1] doesn't know what he is talking about & [2] He seems to be a liar ,because he said he listened to most of Clif's interviews & releases
    {which amounts to hundreds of hours ,yet he claims there is NO magic computer program.That is why I called it BS.
    Yes, you are right. I missinterpret your sentence. Thank you for claryfying.

As for your request that I spend multiple hours answering your specific detailed questions about webbots

I say join the webbot forum & do the work yourself...I'm not interested in detaling lots on webbot information at the request of someone like yourself who thinks the "analyses has validity......I'm not your servant...respectfully,marlowe
    I never said you are my servant, I just asked some questions regarding the webbot, and you seemed to know a bit about its mechanism. Why do you think I haven't done my work? It is not me claiming to predict the future, so I find it quite reasonable to ask a few question about the webbot to someone who say "I followed the webbot for 4+ years" and that I believe have some insights.

But you are right, this is not the thread for it. I apologize for me derailing this thread.

And for the protocol. I am not claiming that the webbot is neither wrong or right. I just like to keep an open mind for all possibilities, even after I found my own belief system.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

RMorgan (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    This is Clif's latest Wujo dated May 04, 2013. This one is quite informative . Clif ends this session by saying that this is the last Wujo he will give before the predicted Global Coastal Event.

@ Incider and anybody else....if you listen to this talk by Clif you will see how complex webbots is & might give you a clue as to how it works...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

greybeard (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

The Pacific Prediction
    US Government source confirms the Global Coastal event...
    This source is not validated but it should be posted anyway....
    If it's a hoax it is well written & believable...if true it is yet anuther confirmation of the GCE

http://www.transients.info/2013/05/u...series-of.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Timewaster (8th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

after doing some research on tsunamis and displacement waves, i have found that tsunamis are caused by a displacement of the ocean floor, by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, landslides. tidal waves are different. tidal waves are not displacement waves, they are triggered by atmospheric conditions by the sun and moon. so far, i have found nothing that places a distinct difference between tsunamis and displacement waves. the only thing that i have found regarding displacement waves as a singular entity is in regards to sound waves. this concerns me as people think that they are different forms of destruction when from everything that i have read so far, puts them together as the same thing.
    just wanted to point this out as it helped me to lessen any extraordinary fear.
    regards, corson

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/displacement
    Last edited by crosby; 8th May 2013 at 17:20.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

greybeard (8th May 2013), Hervé (8th May 2013), InCiDeR (8th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013), Wind (8th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:08.

11. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:08.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Just a reminder >>Webbots thinks the most likely time window for the PNW mega quake & the Pacific mega Tsunami is the next 4 days...May 20 through May 23....

If we get through til June 1st without anything happening then it may not happen at all....

If we do get the Mega Tsunami it is projected to kill over one BILLION people ...& more will follow from starvation ,disease,etc...
    WEbbots cannot get any data after June 1...so the webbot project will be finished one way or another...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

MargueriteBee (26th May 2013), T Smith (21st May 2013), tessie999 (20th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I thought the big day (from up above) was going to be May 20th? So are we to presume that now it's yesterday through May 23, and wait around for the inevitable disaster another two days or is Clif going to announce that the Oklahoma tornado was the 'Global Coastal Event' and 'see!! Their power went out and their cell phones didn't work!' to prove that, indeed, webboting works but he hasn't quite gotten the kinks out of it yet?

Or, we could stop relying on hearsay and soothsayers and announce as a global community that maybe, just maybe, predictions are damn hard to do, truly gifted psychics and remote viewers are very few and far between, and people who make a living or notoriety off scaring the bejeebuzzes out of people are not exactly performing a public service, but more likely are encouraging the less stable among us to, oh I dunno, commit suicide after having killed off their whole families to 'save them from the flood!'? Does Clif realize his stock-in-trade is scaring people, not necessarily being helpful? Cuz he sounds like a nice guy and is clearly intelligent but... darn if this kind of stuff isn't getting old.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st May 2013)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    I thought the big day (from up above) was going to be May 20th? So are we to presume that now it's yesterday through May 23, and wait around for the inevitable disaster another two days or is Clif going to announce that the Oklahoma tornado was the 'Global Coastal Event' and 'see!! Their power went out and their cell phones didn't work!' to prove that, indeed, webboting works but he hasn't quite gotten the kinks out of it yet?

Or, we could stop relying on hearsay and soothsayers and announce as a global community that maybe, just maybe, predictions are damn hard to do, truly gifted psychics and remote viewers are very few and far between, and people who make a living or notoriety off scaring the bejeebuzzes out of people are not exactly performing a public service, but more likely are encouraging the less stable among us to, oh I dunno, commit suicide after having killed off their whole families to 'save them from the flood!'? Does Clif realize his stock-in-trade is scaring people, not necessarily being helpful? Cuz he sounds like a nice guy and is clearly intelligent but... darn if this kind of stuff isn't getting old.
    My instinct tells me from the little I know of Clif High and from the little of his work I have listened to, that he truly believes in the technology. Which raises the philosophical question: if you were given or stumbled upon information that you truly believed was a genuine forecast of a future disaster -- say you were visited by an augural time traveler that by whatever method convinced you she or he was for real, and this time traveler told you, as a warning, say in August of 2001, of what were about to happen on September 11th, what would you do with that information? Would you keep it to yourself because you didn't want to scare anyone? Would you refuse to come public for other reasons? I ask these questions genuinely. At the very least I think this is a complicated dynamic.

It's not a totally fair analogy, however, because if remote viewers or a webbot program began forecasting a September 11th event a decade before it happened, and in the same detail as Clif High and Courtney Brown of Farsight have detailed the May 20 - June 1 Global Coastal Event, no doubt such a published forecast would alter the materialization of the event. But let's say the forecast was of a presumably natural disaster, the recent tornado tragedy, for example, what would you do with the information?

I don't think the webbot's forecast is something we should necessarily discount as fear mongering. One can choose not to subscribe to the remote viewing experiments and the webbot forecast, and that I completely understand. I personally am intrigued with the webbot forecast and reserve judgement, for now, but I don't take issue with Clif High's modus operandi. He's been completely open about his motives and expectations. And perhaps that is what is so scary about it all...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st May 2013), marlowe (21st May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), syrwong (22nd May 2013), The Truth Is In There (22nd May 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

My reply to FA's post above:......It's not just Clif High's webbots that is seeing the Pacific Tsunami...The remote viewers are seeing it also....

& if you watch the first 10 minutes of this video the guy is seeing the Pacific tsunami also...People see the future in dreams all the time ....It is written about
    in world history & family histories.....& other people besides the writer in the vid are seeing it also.....If I lived near the water on the west coast & I didn't have a job to go to I would leave immediatly ....It's better to be safe than sorry....

I understand that some people like to use internet forums to complaine that webbot predictions are not perfect...& not accurate to the day.....But imho the smart money errs on the side of caution....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9YvwJ...layer_embedded
    Last edited by marlowe; 21st May 2013 at 23:35.

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Well the 'smart money' can get in a private plane like that scene from 2012 and just jet away from the problem. Most of us are stuck in certain cities because of jobs, family etc and can't just up and move because of a prediction. I've also seen the RV predictions and everyone else's and I don't know what to make of the concurrence, but I *do* know that a lot of people will see this kind of thing and blindly panic. Especially so, when the predictor is so sane and calm and educated and smart sounding as Clif is. See, there's the rub. But I seem to remember Clif panicking back in March and saying if whatever he was predicting didn't happen, he'd go away permanently. Most of his supposed 'good call' predictions were vague at best and open for interpretation. In the end, what good is any of it? At least this time, there seems to be a definite end point and it's not conveniently months into the future. Will you get on here after the date has passed plus a couple days and rethink your involvement in this kind of thing, for you own sake if not newbies to this?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

InCiDeR (22nd May 2013)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Here are the fascinating details of a dream from over 75 years ago that describes a huge wave hitting Los Angeles.....
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm

Edgar Cayce {who had a very good track record for accurate predictions} said that Los Angeles & San Francisco would be destroyed before New York City....
    He said this would happen when the area of the south seas began having a lot of quakes.....That is happening now in New Zealand and the area to the North East of Austraila...
    Last edited by marlowe; 22nd May 2013 at 00:04.

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Will you get on here after the date has passed plus a couple days and rethink your involvement in this kind of thing, for you own sake if not newbies to this?
    No I Will Not.......Because I've been following the webbot prediction on the webbot forum since 2009.....In the last 4 plus years I've seen to many accurate predictions hit their mark.....

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Here is the problem with a certain poster...He can't stop himself from reading this thread SO he wants me & others to STOP posting threads like this...He does not want people on the west coast to be warned of a possible mega tsunami

that could possibe end their lives..

Oh Look here ...This asteroid has NOT been around long enough for it's tragectery to be tracked ...All that is known is that it is headed our way & will be here tomorrow May 22...here is the vid..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zcuY6...layer_embedded

The timing is perfect for this to be what webbots,the remote viewers & the dreamers see hitting the Pacific Ocean...We should know in another 24 hours....

24. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Look here ...This asteroid has NOT been around long enough for it's tragectery to be tracked ...All that is known is that it is headed our way & will be here tomorrow May 22...here is the vid..
    The asteroid was already addressed on another thread and determined to be nearly 6M km from earth, way too far away to be of any concern.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...roach-Asteroid

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

InCiDeR (22nd May 2013), Nothingness (22nd May 2013)

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Well the 'smart money' can get in a private plane like that scene from 2012 and just jet away from the problem. Most of us are stuck in certain cities because of jobs, family etc and can't just up and move because of a prediction. I've also seen the RV predictions and everyone else's and I don't know what to make of the concurrence, but I *do* know that a lot of people will see this kind of thing and blindly panic. Especially so, when the predictor is so sane and calm and educated and smart sounding as Clif is. See, there's the rub. But I seem to remember Clif panicking back in March and saying if whatever he was predicting didn't happen, he'd go away permanently. Most of his supposed 'good call' predictions were vague at best and open for interpretation. In the end, what good is any of it? At least this time, there seems to be a definite end point and it's not conveniently months into the future. Will you get on here after the date has passed plus a couple days and rethink your involvement in this kind of thing, for you own sake if not newbies to this?
    Unfortunately there is some evidence that this is exactly what the "smart" money is doing. I'm not entirely convinced it is because of Clif High's GCE forecast, but I'm not discounting it as a possible motivation either. According to Clif, he has been contacted by various "shadowy" characters from the "breakaway civilization" about the global coastal event (apparently those in the know are taking the webbot forecast very seriously) -- and I do believe he is being truthful in his account of these encounters. Whether or not those who contacted him were who they claimed to be or perhaps hoaxsters or disinformation agents is entirely another matter. Funny (or not so funny) that these type of considerations also illustrate exactly how enslaved the vast majority of we serfs are to the matrix of our lives, i.e. you are absolutely correct that almost all of us are stuck in certain cities because of jobs, family, etc., and don't have the luxury of heeding potentialities of a looking glass that may or may not be on to something. If Clif High were a wackado it would be much easier to write off and deal with.

If June 1st comes and goes with no incident I will personally be relieved. It will solidify my hunch that the webbot is many things worthy of attention but an exact science. Until then I'm still uneasy about ignoring all involvement with these "insights", for lack of a more precise word.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

InCiDeR (22nd May 2013)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    The asteroid was already addressed on another thread and determined to be nearly 6M km from earth, way too far away to be of any concern.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...roach-Asteroid
    Sorry but this is a different asteroid..the thread says May 31st....But the vid i posted says May 22...Wednesday..Tomorrow....

29. Link to Post #59
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

lots of asteroids all of a sudden, and they seem to detect new ones almost every day. i do believe the global coastal event will happen but that may just be wishful thinking. guess in a week we'll all be wiser.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

30. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    lots of asteroids all of a sudden, and they seem to detect new ones almost every day. i do believe the global coastal event will happen but that may just be wishful thinking. guess in a week we'll all be wiser.
    I've battened down the hatches, plywood'ed all the windows, set up sub machine guns through small steel portals in my walls, put on my full scuba gear, freeze dried all my supplies and put them in my flotation device....

So, I'm ready!!!! Bring it on!!!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmody (23rd May 2013), greybeard (22nd May 2013), Hervé (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (22nd May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast