Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Exclamation Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242050

this is one of the very best short webbot vids i have ever seen....short and straight forward....imho

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2013), ceetee9 (11th April 2013), Draco (13th April 2013), Ellisa (12th April 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), fifi (12th April 2013), giovonni (11th April 2013), golden lady (11th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), jagman (11th April 2013), kanishk (11th April 2013), Kano (12th April 2013), kemo (12th April 2013), Kindling (11th April 2013), Lettherebelight (7th May 2013), Maunagarjana (12th April 2013), mh842 (14th April 2013), Operator (11th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Referee (13th April 2013), Richard S. (14th April 2013), Samsara (11th April 2013), sdv (12th April 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013), Spirithorse (11th April 2013), Star Tsar (12th April 2013), syrwong (11th April 2013), Tane Mahuta (13th April 2013), The Truth Is In There (13th April 2013), ThresholdRising (12th April 2013), Wind (11th April 2013), write4change (14th April 2013), Youniverse (12th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

Thanks for sharing and getting this out ...

And of course ~ i am a true believer ~ We all can lessen or increase these possibilities with some loving thoughts and care ...

4. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Default Re: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

I don't think all of the things predicted will happen, but if nothing happens, too bad for humanity. As stated, what is the alternative? The alternative is slavery forever. I hope only one will happen, just enough to destroy the SYSTEM and paradigm.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), gripreaper (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Lifebringer (12th April 2013), Maunagarjana (8th May 2013), Operator (11th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

We'll see...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), Referee (13th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I've been a member of the webbot forum for 4+ years....we track the hits and misses...we ask questions and recieve answers from Clif High,who invented webbots......
    99 % of the long time members are certain that webbots can see into the future.......The only people who attack webbots are people who know little or nothing about it......that is my well informed opinion....

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), fourty-two (11th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Maunagarjana (12th April 2013), mh842 (14th April 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013), T Smith (12th April 2013), TargeT (12th April 2013), The Truth Is In There (13th April 2013), write4change (14th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

The information in the webbot prediction states that if a storm similar to Krakatoa would occur, it would cause up to 2 trillion in damage and 10 years to recovery as opposed to hurricane Katrina's 125 billion in damages.

Krakatoa (Krakatau) was not a storm, it was a volcanic explosion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

If the bot can't even get it's historical facts straight, i wonder what else was made up as it went along..
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (12th April 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), frozen alchemy (21st May 2013), Hervé (12th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Kraut (24th May 2013), mosquito (12th April 2013), Nick Matkin (20th May 2013), Nickolai (13th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), seko (12th April 2013), TraineeHuman (12th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    [...]

...that is my well informed opinion....
    Then your well informed opinion should also know that said web-bots are extremely sensitive to psyops spreading memes across the net?

Hence, such statement as:

Quote The only people who attack webbots are people who know little or nothing about it...
    ... is a blanket generalization which fails to hold any water.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Calz (22nd May 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), GaelVictor (12th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Jean-Marie (8th May 2013), kanishk (12th April 2013), MargueriteBee (14th June 2014), Nick Matkin (20th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Referee (13th April 2013), risveglio (9th May 2013), RMorgan (12th April 2013), seko (12th April 2013), TargeT (12th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    The information in the webbot prediction states that if a storm similar to Krakatoa would occur, it would cause up to 2 trillion in damage and 10 years to recovery as opposed to hurricane Katrina's 125 billion in damages.

Krakatoa (Krakatau) was not a storm, it was a volcanic explosion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

If the bot can't even get it's historical facts straight, i wonder what else was made up as it went along..
    I don't think it was saying a volcanic eruption is the same as a hurricane. It was only considering the monetary consequences of damage caused by any kind of natural disaster .
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)

I don't think it was saying a volcanic eruption is the same as a hurricane. It was only considering the monetary consequences of damage caused by any kind of natural disaster .

Whoever is interpreting the data and put it in the video has clearly gotten their facts wrong.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Eram (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

The webbot definitely refers to Krakatoa as a storm, which it was not (volcanic ash spewed into the atmosphere and caused global dimming - there's a solution to global warming!). However, I see sloppy thinking and writing and reporting every day in the media and have almost come to expect it everywhere. It is a challenge to discern what is made-up nonsense and what is distroted information. (By the way, I do not believe in 'the truth' as, since we are all one, everything is part of the whole and so 'the truth' actually contains all information. Truth is thus not universal but personal.)

Here are some of my thoughts:

1. Great Britain did not cease to exist or become a Third World country when the British Empire was dismantled. In fact, Great Britain has flourished and while many countries in the former empire (of Great Britain and other European empires) struggle with poverty, disease and instability, the people of Great Britian have continued to live comfortable lives.

2. The USA empire is doing so much damage and causing so much harm and there is resistance to it globally (just not co-ordinated resistance). It is good that it collapses, and rather do so catastrophically than by global resistance that would be countered with warfare and thus just increase the suffering. However, I do believe that the Ámerica is the greatest' empire-building philosophy will survive in some form (just as I see the arrogant British empire thinking in visitors to my country, including my brother-in-law). It will just have reduced capacity to act out that philosophy.

3. Americans are resourceful people and there is still a strong pioneering 'just do it' ethos in America. The American people will survive and quickly adapt and start thriving again (except those who sit round waiting for 'them' to give and help and solve problems). It is a big country and any groups who want to militarily assert control in order to hold onto wealth and power will find it impossible to control the entire land and all the people. There are many in the world who would support groups of 'freedom fighters' in America and since it is such big country with so many resources, I believe that the 'freedom fighters' would prevail.

4. If a currency collapses, the land does not disappear and we get our food and water from the land.

5. The global coastal event does concern me personally, because I do live on the coast (on a hillside about 20 m above sea level - my neighbour since we are 40 m above sea level but I have calculated that the relaity is between 20 and 30 m). Since I am in a part of the world that will not be directly affected by tectonic upheaval in the Pacific rim, perhaps I am on high enough ground to not be devastatingly affected by secondary effects. People do survive earthqwakes and tsunamis so even those in directly effected areas do have the chance of survival.

6. Loss of data and connectivity has already started in my life (every day there is another obstacle or perplexing problem that makes it difficult for me to be functional computer-wise and connectivity-wise, yet life goes on and I remain functional - even managing to be online at this present moment!) The capability of human beings is far greater than any problems we encounter and there are many people in the directly affected areas (for loss of data and connectivity) that are far more resourceful and capable than I am.

7. Information about the future is often misinterpreted. I have carefully studied the information from the Courtney Brown experiment and came to the conclusion that the remote viewing was accurate (the remote viewers did actually sense something in the future at a particular location) but that the data received in the remote viewing was misinterpreted (cultural bias is one of the major distortions). All these webbot predictions could happen but not in the way that they have been interpreted.

All is well and all will be well (and those of us who do cross over to the spiritual world if there are a series of global catastrophes will probably be welcomed as returning heroes!).

Have to do chores now. Have a good day everyone (to the east of me, you are much closer to the weekend than I am; to the west of me, you are still sleeping and your Friday has not begun).
    Last edited by sdv; 12th April 2013 at 18:26.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Alan (12th April 2013), Eram (7th May 2013), GaelVictor (12th April 2013), gripreaper (7th May 2013), Hervé (12th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Kraut (24th May 2013), Maunagarjana (12th April 2013), Nickolai (13th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013), T Smith (7th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Whoever is interpreting the data and put it in the video has clearly gotten their facts wrong.
    What facts are wrong...?...If you're going to post try making clear statemaets over one sentence long...I saw NOTHING incorrect about the info the video.....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

What facts are wrong...?...If you're going to post try making clear statemaets over one sentence long...I saw NOTHING incorrect about the info the video.....
    The Krakatoa incident was not a storm. It was a massive volcanic eruption that spewed volcanic ash into the atmosphere that then cause global dimming. The webbot interpretation, in the way it is worded, clearly identifies the Krakatoa incident as a storm, which it was not. This was a sloppy error. Yes, the global impacts of the Krakatoa incident were far greater than those of a storm such as a hurricane Sandy or Katrina, but the information as presented clearly classified Krakatoa as a storm, which it was not (and it did not cause storms, but did cause global dimming, which is a change in global weather).

A storm is about weather. A volcanic eruption causes changes to weather but is not directly classified as weather (as a storm is). Yes, the webbot prediction got confused about facts and did not seem to understand what a storm is (weather-wise). If we want to improve the quality of the information we are getting from these sources we should challenge such glaring mistakes and question how much care these people take in thinking about the information that they publish on a global platform. We do not have to dismiss the information as incorrect but we can ask for higher standards in how the information is presented. Classifying Krakatoa as a storm is factually incorrect, and the Webbot clearly does just that.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Freed Fox (12th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I believe that our future depends on the choices we make so I personally just try to live a good life and be the best person I can be. Whatever happens, happens.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sapphire For This Post:

greybeard (12th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), MargueriteBee (24th May 2013), Pam (24th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013), Vitalux (13th April 2013), Wind (12th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa

"the pressure wave generated by the final eruption radiated out at 675 miles per hour....& ruptured the eardrums of sailors in the Sunda Straights...."

The term "storm" is a figure of speech......like sh*t storm.......or a storm of contriversy....

the eruption went horizontally as well as vertically...killing thousands of people on islands in the region....a storm of hot ash ,if you will......

read the link and see for yourself.....What other term would one use to describe

what happened......it rained hot ash....read the link.....& let me know if you can think of another word to replace >>>>>"storm"<<<<
    Last edited by marlowe; 12th April 2013 at 22:02.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Storm=a horizontal surge,,,or a lateral blast,or a pyroclastic surge , which crossed the waters ....
    the death toll was estimated between 36 thousand or 120 thousand ...depending on who you want to believe...

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Yeah in some cases word choice makes a big difference. This is not one of them so I agree with you Marlowe. Whether you call it a storm or a volcanic eruption, the consequences of it are the same. And web bot probably got the important part right. So sometimes it's just nit-picking to say it should have called it this or that. As long as the central message is not lost who cares?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013), InTheBackground (13th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yeah in some cases word choice makes a big difference. This is not one of them so I agree with you Marlowe. Whether you call it a storm or a volcanic eruption, the consequences of it are the same. And web bot probably got the important part right. So sometimes it's just nit-picking to say it should have called it this or that. As long as the central message is not lost who cares?
    @ Youniverse...thanks for you post...You 'GET IT"...

webbots prediced an "oil volcano" which turned out to be the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.....

Linguistics can be problematic at times...
    webbots is new...and it is an inexact science.....but there is too much evidence that it is BS....imho

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

@ Youniverse...thanks for you post...You 'GET IT"...

webbots prediced an "oil volcano" which turned out to be the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.....

Linguistics can be problematic at times...
    webbots is new...and it is an inexact science.....but there is too much evidence that it is BS....imho
    Thanks Marlowe. I was just on another thread about the Hopi prophecies and same thing there. The Hopi prophesized about "stone rivers" and "a great spider web" crossing the countryside. They put it in terms that meant something to them. They didn't know the fine details of what they were seeing. They just knew WHAT they were seeing. So their wording was different than most people nowadays would use, but they caught the essence of the vision with those words.

I am interested in prophecies even though I know they often aren't fulfilled. This is because the moment you make a prophecy and people listen to it, the prophecy itself alters the future. The prophecy says a lot about where the energy is at, at the time the prophecy is made. So often the energy changes before the prophecy is fulfilled and so it does not come to pass. For me, prophecies serve more as a warning to change a particular behaviour before it is too late. If prophecies aren't taken seriously, then perhaps they stand a greater chance of being fulfilled. Certainly with the Hopi prophecies, after so many of them being fulfilled, it would seem that many people have not taken them to heart. Or they are unaware of it or chose to ignore it. I usually give prophecies careful consideration because they are useful tools that I can use to evaluate my own heart and also the hearts of others. Then I can decide whether myself and others should make a few changes here and there. And there is much wisdom that has been passed along through tribal people. Tribal societies have been around this planet for tens of thousands of years. Regardless of the negative tone some may apply to the tribal cultures, they lived in a much more sustainable way on earth for a lot longer than the current dominant culture has. Thom Hartman details this history in his book The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

gripreaper (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), InTheBackground (13th April 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Apart from a coastal event with the loss of lives and property, it's not really that bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast