+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More proof of weather modification!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default More proof of weather modification!

I don't know if anyone has seen this video before. It was posted on 2012thebigpicture. Interesting theory. See what you think!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

bennycog (1st May 2013), bruno dante (1st May 2013), DeDukshyn (30th April 2013), dynamo (30th April 2013), Fellow Aspirant (1st May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (30th April 2013), InCiDeR (30th April 2013), Lefty Dave (1st May 2013), Rollo (30th April 2013), RunningDeer (30th April 2013), sheme (30th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th April 2013), tnkayaker (2nd May 2013), Vitalux (2nd May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: More proof of weather modification!

Well some thing is going on- It makes me sad, why can't they tell us exactly what they are doing?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Yeah, as if a secret weather modifications station is going to call itself 'Meteorological station' on a map. I don't think that's very likely. And anyway, the Doomsday Machine HAARP is in Alaska.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st May 2013), dynamo (30th April 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

I don't know what to make of that video...yet! But here is some information about that research station:

Quote Chris Burger with Amateur radio Call ZS6EZ provides update on Marion Island from his webpage in Pretoria South Africa: (-)

The Prince Edward islands are South African territory, but are considered a separate DXCC entity because of their distance from the mainland. The group consists of two islands, Prince Edward and Marion. As Prince Edward is uninhabited, Marion is the DXer’s only hope of a contact with this country.

Marion Island is home to a weather and research station. It is manned year-round, with crews staying for a year. The annual supply ship comes around April and stays for a few weeks to take care of resupply and base refurbishment. The trusty supply ship, SAS Agulhas, was retired in 2012, and replaced by the more modern and larger SAS Agulhas II. The new ship is a custom-built antarctic research platform, while the older ship was a generic light ice-breaker modified for antarctic research work.

• The island is administered by the Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism, the agency responsible for weather services in South Africa.

Electromagnetic Testing at Marion Island

• South African National Space Agency: “The research areas covered by this programme are diverse and include studies on the variation of the Earth’s geomagnetic field and its application to navigation; the propagation of waves in the various regions of the space environment and their effects; diagnostic information on the propagation media; ionospheric characterisation; basic and applied space weather; space plasmas; and radio wave propagation. Complete Document...
    Source

Inside the development of South Africa’s new R200m, high-tech Marion Island science hub
    Source

Quote March 25 2013 – The SA Agulhas II had to conduct an emergency medical evacuation after a woman at the country’s Marion Island research station became ill...
    Source
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Akasha (2nd May 2013), bruno dante (1st May 2013), dynamo (30th April 2013), Fellow Aspirant (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), Nick Matkin (1st May 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Yeah, as if a secret weather modifications station is going to call itself 'Meteorological station' on a map. I don't think that's very likely. And anyway, the Doomsday Machine HAARP is in Alaska.
    maybe, but rest assured "mini-haarps" are all over, maybe a few miles from some of our neighbourhoods.
    i see the same signature/patterns in the "chem-clouds" every day we get "chemtrailed" here in SW Ontario, Canada.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th April 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), Patient (13th November 2022), slipknotted (1st May 2013), soleil (1st May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    maybe, but rest assured "mini-haarps" are all over, maybe a few miles from some of our neighbourhoods.
    i see the same signature/patterns in the "chem-clouds" every day we get "chemtrailed" here in SW Ontario, Canada.
    HAARP is now a global network; skeptics always are quick to point out that the gigawatts of power that Alaska HAARP puts out isn't enough to do the things we claim it does. That all changes when one realizes how many of these antenna actually exist - strategically placed around the globe. I think the idea was to draw all the attention to the Alaska HAARP installation, to detract from the much larger scenario. I don't think there are other of these installations with their own website for the public.

My first thought on the video was to wonder if there are large mountains on the island, or a volcano. But I think things are pointing in the direction of special research facilities ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (2nd May 2013), bennycog (1st May 2013), bruno dante (1st May 2013), dynamo (30th April 2013), InCiDeR (30th April 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you not familiar with the tactic of hiding in plain sight? See my post above, here is a supporting link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IjUfee8oTM...-MAP-LARGE.jpg

I am pretty sure there are more than this map shows even.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

bruno dante (1st May 2013), dynamo (1st May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

5,000 patents for weather modification pending, and yet some still don't believe it's possible... the weatherman never gets it right, because it's not natural , it's being manipulated by microwaves from haarp ...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st May 2013), dynamo (1st May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    5,000 patents for weather modification pending, and yet some still don't believe it's possible... the weatherman never gets it right, because it's not natural , it's being manipulated by microwaves from haarp ...
    indeed.
    for example, microwaves from haarp can easily heat the ionosphere, causing it to rise where heated.
    hence, the jet stream can be manipulated any-which-way...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), Patient (13th November 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

indeed.
    for example, microwaves from haarp can easily heat the ionosphere, causing it to rise where heated.

... like a giant low forming off the west coast of BC in a sudden unexpected fashion, that just so happened to have the effect of pulling hurricane Sandy inland. Earthquake off the Queen Charlottes (near where the low formed) right around the same time (within days I believe, too lazy to look it up now) ... always seemed suspicious to me.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

dynamo (1st May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    indeed.

... like a giant low forming off the west coast of BC in a sudden unexpected fashion, that just so happened to have the effect of pulling hurricane Sandy inland. Earthquake off the Queen Charlottes (near where the low formed) right around the same time (within days I believe, too lazy to look it up now) ... always seemed suspicious to me.
    yup, i remeber portland and seattle got hammered a couple months ago as well.
    you've probably seen this before (or similar) but for those who haven't, there are people monitoring activity real-time and posting it online:

http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarp-status/

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

I extracted some information from that "full document" I linked to in my previous post:

Quote The research areas covered by this programme are diverse and include studies on the variation of the Earth's geomagnetic field and its application to navigation; the propagation of waves in the various regions of the space environment and their effects; diagnostic information on the propagation media; ionospheric characterisation; basic and applied space weather; space plasmas; and radio wave propagation.
    Quote SANSA Space Science is a key player in the South African National Antarctic Programme (SANAP) and has several ongoing space science and space weather related projects in Antarctica, as well as Marion Island and Gough Island. SANSA is particularly interested in polar research since the inward-curving magnetic lines at the pole provide the perfect opportunity to do space particle research. Research conducted by SANSA includes the monitoring of space weather to provide data related to the effect of space weather on communication satellites. The project involves the installation and maintenance of scientific instruments in Antarctic, Marion Island and Gough Island, and is supported by the South African National Antarctic Programme (SANAP) with logistical support provided by the Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA).
    Interesting indeed, I maybe should look further into this research station...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

dynamo (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

A very interesting thread. The OP video is intriguing if un-Photoshopped and genuine. Weather modification is an active area of research around the world and has been for decades, so what’s going on here? Or is that example a natural phenomenon? How about a qualified meteorologist coming up here to suggest an explanation?

I admit to being a HAARP sceptic; as someone who has worked with radio frequency stuff for over 30 years I reckon I have a fairly good feeling for what is possible. OK, so I’ve not been involved with any secret military stuff and it’s possible there’s a whole area of which I’m ignorant. But basic principles still hold:

1) It’s unlikely that HAARP uses microwaves. The wavelength of microwaves means they are launched from resonant antennas (these would be only a few inches long) or from familiar microwave dishes. The HAARP antenna arrays seen from Google Earth are neither. They look to me like phased dipoles to work between 3 and 10 MHz, not microwaves. This is confirmed by my recording. (See 2 below.)

2) Vague claims of “heating the ionosphere” which somehow causes the jet stream to be steered needs more explanation. The ionosphere was severely heated over Europe daily during the Cold War (my post #28 HERE explains the how and why with a recording of HAARP.) There are still questions in that thread no one has answered yet.

3) I see from DeDuksyn’s map there is a facility in southern England (but not on Marion Island). Most of the UK is highly populated, particularly the southern half. It would be hard to hide a HAARP-type facility. Not only that, but the effects of the colossal power required to do what is claimed of such a device world cause chaos to local radio communications. That doesn’t happen – I know. Is the site just a misidentification of any number of radio/TV transmitting facilities?

4) The document linked to by InCiDer explains just what the SANSA facility does; it monitors space weather and studies the ionosphere and magnetosphere. There are lots of similar facilities, there's one not too far from me. The SANSA site could have a sinister use, but that document does not suggest one. (And staff get sick at remote research facilities like anywhere else.)

Like I said in my post in the other tread, there are a lot of folks who say they know what HAARP does, but I haven’t yet found a coherent, scientific explanation of how it does it. Referring to the many pseudo-scientific internet documents or Youtube videos (liberally sprinkled with scientific-sounding terms to convince the scientifically untrained) doesn't really help much.

Regards,

Nick

PS: If you want a real - possibly related - mystery, have a look at the Long Delay Echoes phenomenon. It's got possible alien satellites, a NASA conspiracy (yes, another one!), deniers, believers, recordings...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

CD7 (1st May 2013), dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2013), tnkayaker (1st May 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Great post nick matkin!...

Seems so convenient tht noone has been educated in this subject to even know whether there being lied to or not..

And to boot ..photoshopped/edited pic and videos are a dime a dozen. What a circus act!

To me this video in OP appears fake...it seems like he's just spouting out whtever
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The buildings at this site are interesting both in arrangement and in color. Anyone have an explanation?
    See Google Earth at:
    Latitude 46°52'29.89"S
    Longitude 37°51'36.96"E

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A very interesting thread. The OP video is intriguing if un-Photoshopped and genuine. Weather modification is an active area of research around the world and has been for decades, so what’s going on here? Or is that example a natural phenomenon? How about a qualified meteorologist coming up here to suggest an explanation?

I admit to being a HAARP sceptic; as someone who has worked with radio frequency stuff for over 30 years I reckon I have a fairly good feeling for what is possible. OK, so I’ve not been involved with any secret military stuff and it’s possible there’s a whole area of which I’m ignorant. But basic principles still hold:

1) It’s unlikely that HAARP uses microwaves. The wavelength of microwaves means they are launched from resonant antennas (these would be only a few inches long) or from familiar microwave dishes. The HAARP antenna arrays seen from Google Earth are neither. They look to me like phased dipoles to work between 3 and 10 MHz, not microwaves. This is confirmed by my recording. (See 2 below.)

2) Vague claims of “heating the ionosphere” which somehow causes the jet stream to be steered needs more explanation. The ionosphere was severely heated over Europe daily during the Cold War (my post #28 HERE explains the how and why with a recording of HAARP.) There are still questions in that thread no one has answered yet.

3) I see from DeDuksyn’s map there is a facility in southern England (but not on Marion Island). Most of the UK is highly populated, particularly the southern half. It would be hard to hide a HAARP-type facility. Not only that, but the effects of the colossal power required to do what is claimed of such a device world cause chaos to local radio communications. That doesn’t happen – I know. Is the site just a misidentification of any number of radio/TV transmitting facilities?

4) The document linked to by InCiDer explains just what the SANSA facility does; it monitors space weather and studies the ionosphere and magnetosphere. There are lots of similar facilities, there's one not too far from me. The SANSA site could have a sinister use, but that document does not suggest one. (And staff get sick at remote research facilities like anywhere else.)

Like I said in my post in the other tread, there are a lot of folks who say they know what HAARP does, but I haven’t yet found a coherent, scientific explanation of how it does it. Referring to the many pseudo-scientific internet documents or Youtube videos (liberally sprinkled with scientific-sounding terms to convince the scientifically untrained) doesn't really help much.

Regards,

Nick

PS: If you want a real - possibly related - mystery, have a look at the Long Delay Echoes phenomenon. It's got possible alien satellites, a NASA conspiracy (yes, another one!), deniers, believers, recordings...
    supposedly haarp dpoes a couple things, it is said it is used to communicate with underwater subs through low frequency wave communication, so thats one thing im pretty sure is not too invasive, but this use of charging up the system and blasting waves of high energy frequency of some kind to change the +/- charges of the weather front , used in conjunction with the chemicals that are sprayed and you have a manipulated weather front, that holds moisture longer than naturally, thus making drought happen in the west and flooding in the east , then by hedging large monitary bets on the chicago mercantile exchange they are betting on higher crop prices in the west , basically knowing there is going to be less water driving crop prices higher and winning their hedge bets, thats what a video i was watching a few weeks ago explained, the video is on this site but i cant find it just now, ill look later when i get home from work,there is also speculation on mind control use of this machine, i know micro waves are the basic system of mind control or " thinking God is talking to you" issue, but who knows what technology is in use at haarp and for what exactly, there are no dishes at haarp like micro wave dishes but the ability to push large amounts of energy into the atmosphere to bounce these waves off the ionosphere has more uses than finding oil of precious metal around the world, its global weather manipulation , i think it could be tied into de-population from the point of view of either driving food prices up or just basic lessening the population through die off from lack of food or death from crazy storms , im not sure the total intent but no one needs to mess with nature in the ways that is being done presently, peace,dennis
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 1st May 2013 at 16:03.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

This should settle the conspiracy of chem-trailing:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S7aIcTXzaII

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), tnkayaker (1st May 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I can't suggest anything suspicious, or innocent I guess for that matter about those buildings.

What's more interesting though are the one short row and two longer rows of structures at 4 o'clock from the main rotunda. My trained eye suggests they could be an antenna configuration, but there is not enough detail to say if that's what it is, or a pig farm or the island's sewerage treatment plant.

Are we sure that this is part of the same location completely covered in cloud shown in the OP video? Let's assume it is for the time being. Do the cloud waves (if they are real) point in the same direction as the rows structure?

Even if they do, this is just circumstantial evidence and means nothing. But it is interesting...

(Here we are, discussing the cloud formation from the OP, and none of us - as far as I know - qualified in meteorology or met-building architecture. So how do we know the maker of the video is not laughing his ****ing head of at us fools who consider taking any of it seriously?)

Nick

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

CD7 (1st May 2013), dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

great find man, and totally messed up that this is going on, but at least here is proof now, thanks again ,peace,dennis

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

...and then we can take a look at a big implication of the use of these systems...

http://www.freedomfchs.com/thematrixdeciph.pdf

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), tnkayaker (2nd May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast