+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More proof of weather modification!

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: More proof of weather modification!

The Rothschild family did invest in weather prediction in 2011 by purchasing 70% of Weather Central, LP. Source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...-Stake-Weather

Weather Central LP: “Well-known for its advanced technologies, the company pioneered weather computer graphics systems worldwide and continues to innovate, recently releasing the industry’s first 1km high-resolution forecast data set available on-air, online, and for mobile devices. Weather Central has used its hallmark scientific approach to secure customers that include network-owned and operated television stations, independent television stations, newspapers, websites, and individual businesses and consumers. From its headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin and its regional offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Berlin, the company’s systems provide weather to hundreds of millions of viewers through customer installations worldwide, including those in the U.K., Canada, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and other countries. Weather Central is also the primary provider of weather technology and delivery to broadcast stations in China.”

Lynn Forester de Rothschild has board member business relationships with the following:
    Este Lauder, Coca Cola, Christies, Warburg Pincus, Rockefeller University (Nancy Kissinger), and others.
    Source: http://investing.businessweek.com/re...rsonId=8016337

It is reasonable to assume that these folks are associated, in one form or another, with weather modification companies. It is a reasonable question to ask how Weather Modification, Inc., based in Fargo, North Dakota, USA, a city which is not known as an international center, has been able to have clients/projects located in Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Burkina Faso, Canada, Greece, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Spain, Canary Islands, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and the USA. Source: http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), soleil (2nd May 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Saw the "exact" clouds pattern around 8pm yesterday spanning from West to East-Northeast over north of Minneapolis-St Paul, MN. I was driving and so asked my son to take some pics with the cell phone. He said "Dad, you don't want them to wreck your phone again, do you?" - It had happened before. Even my 10 yr old daughter was sure the pattern was not natural.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

see how the ionosphere is messed with here at the 5:09 mark:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

i've taken many pics of clouds (never mind the chemtrails LOL) over the years.
    these i took last june/july, unretouched.
    i started noticing these types of "ripples" back around 2008 or so...

Last edited by dynamo; 2nd May 2013 at 01:12. Reason: added one pic

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), soleil (2nd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    A very interesting thread. The OP video is intriguing if un-Photoshopped and genuine. Weather modification is an active area of research around the world and has been for decades, so what’s going on here? Or is that example a natural phenomenon? How about a qualified meteorologist coming up here to suggest an explanation?

I admit to being a HAARP sceptic; as someone who has worked with radio frequency stuff for over 30 years I reckon I have a fairly good feeling for what is possible. OK, so I’ve not been involved with any secret military stuff and it’s possible there’s a whole area of which I’m ignorant. But basic principles still hold:

1) It’s unlikely that HAARP uses microwaves. The wavelength of microwaves means they are launched from resonant antennas (these would be only a few inches long) or from familiar microwave dishes. The HAARP antenna arrays seen from Google Earth are neither. They look to me like phased dipoles to work between 3 and 10 MHz, not microwaves. This is confirmed by my recording. (See 2 below.)

2) Vague claims of “heating the ionosphere” which somehow causes the jet stream to be steered needs more explanation. The ionosphere was severely heated over Europe daily during the Cold War (my post #28 HERE explains the how and why with a recording of HAARP.) There are still questions in that thread no one has answered yet.

3) I see from DeDuksyn’s map there is a facility in southern England (but not on Marion Island). Most of the UK is highly populated, particularly the southern half. It would be hard to hide a HAARP-type facility. Not only that, but the effects of the colossal power required to do what is claimed of such a device world cause chaos to local radio communications. That doesn’t happen – I know. Is the site just a misidentification of any number of radio/TV transmitting facilities?

4) The document linked to by InCiDer explains just what the SANSA facility does; it monitors space weather and studies the ionosphere and magnetosphere. There are lots of similar facilities, there's one not too far from me. The SANSA site could have a sinister use, but that document does not suggest one. (And staff get sick at remote research facilities like anywhere else.)

Like I said in my post in the other tread, there are a lot of folks who say they know what HAARP does, but I haven’t yet found a coherent, scientific explanation of how it does it. Referring to the many pseudo-scientific internet documents or Youtube videos (liberally sprinkled with scientific-sounding terms to convince the scientifically untrained) doesn't really help much.

Regards,

Nick

PS: If you want a real - possibly related - mystery, have a look at the Long Delay Echoes phenomenon. It's got possible alien satellites, a NASA conspiracy (yes, another one!), deniers, believers, recordings...
    Hi Nick!

I don't think what we are seeing in the video is HAARP. But it does appear to be something possibly unnatural.

In response to a couple elements, I am not an expert in microwaves or radiation in general; but I am under the impression that that ELF (hence Micro) waves are the only ones that can induce ionospheric heating, which really what HAARP is all about. Just check the patents. Are you certain that this is false? I guess I want you to provide the evidence that, if HAARP cannot induce ELFs then why is it considered an ionospheric heater by design, or how can this effect be induced without ELFs, and how HAARP achieves that effect? (or are you saying everything on the subject is false?) Again, I'm not saying you are wrong, but some evidence may be in order for review -- if you appear to be correct, well, that might change everything on the outlook toward HAARP.

Also, since you complain that no one who voices on this subject is an "expert", what your credentials might be that your voice is more valuable? Again, not opposing you at all, if you can back your words you may well be on to something here.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd May 2013 at 03:51.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd May 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

that is what I would call ... a smoking gun

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

@ DeDuksyn

Good questions. My qualifications in this debate: broadcast engineer. LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/and satellite. Designer and installer of MF/HF radio transmitters and antennas.

HAARP's ionospheric heating (according to my understanding of the ionosphere) is by beaming, not ELF, or microwaves, but HF signals into it - the same frequency range used by HF broadcasters; ie.3 to 30 MHz.

Why do this? Well the ionosphere has effects upon satellite signals and I guess there are a lot of organizations that would like to understand this better to overcome the unpredictable effects, especially during high solar activity.

And as for all these herring-bone repeating cloud ripples in the sky, I think Turner pained those in the 1800s. Lots of nice pictures on Google images.

(BTW, in science if someone makes a claim, the onus is on them to demonstrate that it is true, not for others to prove that it is false.)

Regards,

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 2nd May 2013 at 08:59.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd May 2013), dynamo (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    ... I think Turner pained those in the 1800s. Lots of nice pictures on Google images.

Turner, the watercolour painter extraordinaire?
    will have to do some googling!
    Thanks nick!

Here's some images of his work:
    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...FLOMyAHqqYDIBA

Along with increased occurrences of herring-bone patterns, there seem to be many "chem-bows" these days, an unnatural looking scattering of light, by something other than water droplets; perhaps barium, strontium. aluminum and lord knows what else?

i digress, my apologies, BBL.
    Last edited by dynamo; 2nd May 2013 at 09:14. Reason: link to Turner's watercolours

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd May 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I've noticed the wavy lines in the clouds, too. And I've wondered what kind of technology affects these? Probably just as harmful as all the others....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd May 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I don't know if anyone has seen this video before. It was posted on 2012thebigpicture. Interesting theory. See what you think!

When looking at the still photo (above) I'm reminded of what a satellite view of the Norway Spiral may have looked like; allegedly a failed Russian missile test but more likely (in my view) a transmission from Eiscat, coincidentally less than 8 miles south east and over the hills from Tromso, as illustrated from all the video footage of the event. Of course I'm in no way qualified to make such assertions. Sorry Nik and thanks for your input anyway btw.

One of many Eiscat articles here complete with good photos of the transmitters etc.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

dynamo (3rd May 2013), InCiDeR (2nd May 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,126 times in 8,306 posts

These Scientists Are Altering Weather to Fight Droughts
    Dec 8, 2021

Cloud seeding has been around for almost a century, touted for its ability to increase rain and snowfall in drought-stricken regions. Governments have spent billions on these weather-modifying projects, despite scant evidence that the technology actually increased precipitation. Now, scientists finally have proof that cloud seeding works. But can weather modification ever escape its controversial reputation?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2023), Harmony (13th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,126 times in 8,306 posts

Weather Modification - We Just Give Storms a Little Boost

https://rumble.com/v3hh8nc-weather-m...tle-boost.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3evufm/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2023), Harmony (16th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2