+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fear

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Fear

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    Many have probably noticed the use of fear as a controlling or manipulating apparatus to keep many of us in check. It is used to prevent many of us knowing who we really are and what we are capable of and taking control back from those who wish to be dominant over us.

We are told constantly that we are not capable of doing this or that. ESP, and other abilities are nonsense, and use the fear of ridicule to prevent some talking about it or investigating it is used. Further to this we are told to have injections because of the fear of an epidemic, and with the use of the media create a hype of fear around this, even though there are sinister motivation pertaining to the use of these programs.

It is constantly bombarded into our lives and to some becomes second nature, it is used as a weapon, because were there is no fear there is insight.

Yet despite all this many of us can see through this cloud of fear which has manifested it self in some cases for self centred interests. Take the control back and find out who you/we really are and our greater connection to this world and many others.
    "Fear is failure and the forerunner of failure." Aleister Crowley

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (29th April 2021), EarthGirl (29th April 2021), Satori (29th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: Fear

When I was a kid I visited the cottage of T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) in Dorset, a charming and tiny cottage that he lived in until his death. I have never forgotten the inscription in Arabic that was over the door that translates as "Why worry?".

It is from an Arab saying; "You die if you worry; you die if you don't. Why worry?".

Worry arises from your fears; I have been a worrier in the past, and most of the things that I worried about never came to pass. I should have reflected on this saying more deeply.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

EarthGirl (29th April 2021), Satori (29th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), TomKat (29th April 2021), Wind (2nd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2