+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 28 LastLast

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,552 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TalkingFish (here)

I remember a past post, when you mentioned finding pre-1970 Dianetics books to audit, but they aren't easy to come by. Would you mind sharing your PDF on Book One?
    Here, with pleasure.
    Hi Bill,

The link doesn't download anything but a 1Kb file and the PDF reader in your post gives the same result...

I hope you'll be able to fix it?

Thanks!
    Apologies -- Fixed now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th April 2018 at 16:24.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), Flash (20th May 2013), Hervé (20th May 2013), Jean-Marie (20th May 2013), kanishk (20th May 2013), karelia (20th May 2013), kevster (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (20th May 2013), Sidney (20th May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), write4change (20th May 2013), Yoda (20th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by TalkingFish (here)

I remember a past post, when you mentioned finding pre-1970 Dianetics books to audit, but they aren't easy to come by. Would you mind sharing your PDF on Book One?
    Here, with pleasure.

http://projectavalon.net/DMSMH.PDF
    Hi Bill,

The link doesn't download anything but a 1Kb file and the PDF reader in your post gives the same result...

I hope you'll be able to fix it?

Thanks!
    Apologies -- having trouble with the server upload. Will fix soonest, then re-post as soon as it works.

EDIT --> Fixed.
    I ;am thinking we can make a group and call it research ..then we can decide what we want to put on the sight ...
    because I need to clear some things about this nibiru and more ... I can almost hear the conversations up there .. but I don't know who it is ,,, it is like they are making the decisions but with who down here I don't have any good cogs

what you think?

jim

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (20th May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), deridan (25th May 2013), Flash (20th May 2013), karelia (20th May 2013), Marin (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

after Bill mentioned the "free zone" I was reminded of my own research on this topic,
    kind of sad that I gave up on it when I found out about that...

sometimes it takes a while to find the right path.
    i sincerely believe that many people have found meaning and purpose in their lives simply by practicing some of the things you guys are talking about.

personally, I have no experience of it.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Bill (or Jim?) do you know about Ken Ogger aka The Pilot, and if so, what are your thoughts about him and his works?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), Flash (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), kanishk (20th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Thanks Bill.

I hope everyone (especially those who have been getting irked by the recent discussions) understands Bills post here; these are tools, similar to many other, just using different names to describe the same things. They can be used for good or bad, and such use in no way reflects on the person who first devised the tools.

Since I've been a member here, there have been occasional forays into dianetics, which sounds like a subject I can really get to grips with. I greaty appreciate Bill posting his experience, and am especially grateful for the (rare) books.

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th May 2013), CdnSirian (20th May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Curt (20th May 2013), Dorjezigzag (20th May 2013), Flash (20th May 2013), golden lady (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), kirolak (22nd May 2013), Lisab (20th May 2013), Marin (21st May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), Prodigal Son (20th May 2013), risveglio (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), seko (20th May 2013), Sidney (20th May 2013), Sierra (20th May 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Bill,

Thank you for the pdf that I was able to download without a problem (275 pages in total).

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Flash (20th May 2013), kanishk (20th May 2013), mab777 (21st May 2013), Sidney (20th May 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi Bill
    Thanks for this information...
    What part does the ego, as we usually think of it, play in the auditing process?

I am familiar with some regression techniques which address some current life blockages, like falling from a swing and been afraid of heights etc.
    Now I do understand and fully agree with past life engrams and have found that...as an example of one person who died in a previous life from what we suspected to be falling off a mountain...that he was able to resolve this by going back up the mountain again...sort of...if you fall off a horse...get straight back on again, stuff.

These...once resolved will not usually address problems like arrogance and self serving attitudes.
    I have been more active in this field of service where finding out who we are...not human beings but Spiritual Beings...seems to have great success.

So how does the auditing process uncover and resolve typical ego traits if the person is merely behaving in a manner which has been part of his long life upbringing? and hence....the point which puzzles me...how does auditing deal with the fact...and I am using this cautiously...that we choose our parents for a life which would best be in our interests to resolve 'flaws' in our character?

Take care
    Ray

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), Andrew (20th May 2013), AwakeInADream (20th May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), CdnSirian (20th May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Eram (20th May 2013), Flash (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), Kraut (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (20th May 2013), Padmé (20th May 2013), Reinhard (20th May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), Snookie (20th May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013), Wind (20th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

O.K. then Bill, after seeing the start of this thread,

Quote Any criticisms of what this is all about can go on to another thread. My purpose here is to explain stuff so that the critics are at least well-informed.
    I thought the only other way was to start yet another Scientology thread, as I'm done with "The Jim Show". But if you're now fielding "negative" questions as well, then here goes.

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    I am tired of answering all these negative guestions

anyone with negative questions i will not answer anymore
    you can ask bill
    Yep: send all your negative questions to me.
    There's been numerous adjectives bandied about describing members who are ill at ease with the direction Avalon is suddenly taking, we are: "aggravating, negative, critics, opposers, ill informed, not being team players, etc."

So, I'll narrow it down to just one question, followed by a little bit of commentary: Just what constitutes a "negative" question in this case?

Is it a question that just shouldn't be asked? Is it a challenge to a claim or info given? Is it pointing out inconsistencies, discrepancies, or red flags, and asking how come? Is it an unconscious engram being restimulated, that simply needs to be audited? Is it wondering why the sudden avalanche of Scientology tech here, starting with the introduction of a previously unknown Scientology super hero? Is it wondering why we suddenly have to have a new leader figure to guide us young'uns out of the briar patch?

And now for the commentary part:

As many here probably know from my posts, which tend to be good humored, I like to enjoy a few frosty cold ones in the evening, especially with some friends or company. But, if someone comes over and tries to force their own frosty cold beer down my throat I'm not going to like it, not one bit.

They are going to have some splainin to do, and I would not be in any mood to hear: "I'm tired of your negative questioning".

And finally, here's the bugger of it all. I ordinarily wouldn't mind one bit having an in depth and intelligent conversation about Scientology, especially with people who have experience with it. Having lived right next to FLAG central in Clearwater for most of my life, and having learned much about it in the process, I think it would be most interesting.

BUT, having now had that "frosty cold beer" shoved down my throat, not to mention the lurkers and new members as well, I'm more in "you got some splainin to do" mode. And you know what? That's most unfortunate, but it is what it is...

Please pardon this interruption folks. I'll await to read the answer to my question, and not disrupt this thread, nor the others again.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 20th May 2013 at 17:41.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I'am thinking we can make a group and call it research ..then we can decide what we want to put on the sight ...
    because I need to clear some things about this nibiru and more ... I can almost hear the conversations up there .. but I don't know who it is ,,, it is like they are making the decisions but with who down here I don't have any good cogs

what you think?

jim
    Jim: Nibiru -- as best as I've been able to find out, and this includes some 'insider' whistleblower information -- is probably a brown dwarf 'smaller twin' to our star, the sun. Our solar system seems to be very probably a binary system, as most solar systems in fact are.

This very hot object is not a planet, and nothing could live on it. Itself, it might have moons (or sub-planets) orbiting it, which may be solid or rocky. It's conceivable, though highly unlikely, that one of those might bear life.

This object would be a little larger (and probably quite a bit heavier) than Jupiter, and would currently be somewhere out there in the vicinity of Jupiter's orbit -- coming this way on an inbound elliptical orbit. That would suggest it'd become visible in a few years time, which is what I have heard. Bear in mind that it would NOT be easily visible with the naked eye, but would be strongly radiating in the infrared (heat) spectrum.

Meanwhile, any 'photos' of 'Nibiru' snapped with cellphone cameras, etc, are certainly sundogs (spectacular illusions caused by certain atmospheric phenomena). If this were visible at all, 10,000 amateur astronomers the world over, reporting to, responsible to, and paid by no-one, would all be screaming from the rooftops -- and competing with one another for the kudos of recognized first discovery.

'Nibiru' was made famous by Zecharia Sitchin, who claimed that the Anunnaki were riding around on it, waiting patiently for it to approach Earth again. This is certainly nonsense. The Anunnaki (who did and still do exist) have their own high-tech means of advanced space travel. They can (and do) come here any time they want to.

Strong advice: stick to reporting your own very interesting subjective experiences. Don't always try to connect them to other claims on the internet. If those are false or invented, then you may accidentally discredit yourself.

As I've mentioned before, there's a great deal of nonsense out there in the alternative media (such as 'Ascension' to the 'Fourth Dimension'). I agree with you that a pole shift will not happen, and might have been prevented. There remain other threats, though. We're not out of the woods yet.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2013 at 17:48.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Cara (12th December 2015), CdnSirian (20th May 2013), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2013), chocolate (6th June 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), Davidallany (9th April 2014), fifi (22nd May 2013), Finefeather (20th May 2013), Hazel (25th May 2013), kanishk (20th May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Kristin (21st May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), Paladin14 (30th May 2013), Prodigal Son (20th May 2013), Reinhard (21st May 2013), risveglio (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), seko (20th May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016), Wind (20th May 2013), yuhui (20th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Is it wondering why the sudden avalanche of Scientology tech here, starting with the introduction of a previously unknown Scientology super hero? Is it wondering why we suddenly have to have a new leader figure to guide us young'uns out of the briar patch?
    When I read this, what immediately came to mind is that what we are seeing right now is something that will pass. I think Jim is overloaded with thoughts, knowledge and ideas and is feeling a need to do a data-flush upload. I notice that a lot of it is shooting from the hip, which is fine. We can all take it and pass it through our own filters. But I am fairly sure that he will not be able to keep up this pace. I don't wish for him to leave, no not at all, but the sudden barrage will come to an end, probably sooner rather than later.

That being said, on a site like Avalon, I would expect nothing less than for us to thoroughly cover the gamut of subjects from Alpha to Omega. This is merely one of them. PA will not suddenly become a Scientology website.

Maybe we can all take a....

Last edited by Prodigal Son; 20th May 2013 at 18:17.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Camilo (24th May 2013), Carmody (22nd May 2013), CdnSirian (20th May 2013), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2013), chocolate (6th June 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Finefeather (20th May 2013), fourty-two (20th May 2013), Hazel (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), kanishk (21st May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), mosquito (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), seko (20th May 2013), Sérénité (21st May 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013), Trail (22nd May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

There's been numerous adjectives bandied about describing members who are ill at ease with the direction Avalon is suddenly taking, we are: "aggravating, negative, critics, opposers, ill informed, not being team players, etc."

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi Fred,

Can I ask just one question? Where have these adjectives been bandied around? Context please, most important that we don't get into generalities here.

Please also be specific with the what you mean about "the direction Avalon has suddenly taken." Avalon as far as I can tell has sailed into murkier water than this and is still on course.

I grant that the subject is rather charged... all the more reason to speak with as much personal candor and with specifics.

As you also well know, questions that are true inquiries have always been welcomed, even on touchy subjects.

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    I have a question for Jiminii. when it comes to the gifts you have, the ones that able you to move hurricaines . hailstorms and the like, is this something that when you do it, is it a pre-meditated thing. Like do you say to yourself, how can I show someone I mean business, oh I will move a hurricaine, and then you do it. And when you are doing it, do you KNOW that it will happen, and does it work every time, or is it hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't quite go the way you had hoped.
    in the beginning it was a game ....but very often people will invalidate it ... I would try to sincerely try to show people that they could do these miracles ... there are many ... like moving my hand near someones toothache and suddenly the toothache disappears ... or when I knew cathy at the health food store she was rolling over in pain on the floor ... and we both tried to follow the rules of healing by auditing like don't mix practices ... but she is on the floor screaming .. so I asked her if it is ok if I can help her my way and she said ok .. I moved my hand near her side between ribs and hips and the pain just blew and she jerked a bit.
    so then she said, "hey the pains gone" but something inside me wanted to do more and I said, "let me move it more to the center " she jerked again and said, "something moved inside me" ... I said "I got to move it more to the center" and I did and she said, "it moved again .... jim ....jim ... I see white lines coming from your fingers " ... I didn't see the white lines ... and that night all this stuff came out of her in the toilet ... so it is something like this ... the being inside me sees something and somehow projects it to me and I get some reaction like I have to move it to the center ... this is the first time I moved something in someones' body and it was the last .... my head vanishing and me moving it down to the waist was the first time it happened and those 2 girls saw it .. and it was the last .... I could never remember the exact energy I was doing again ... but i remember when I did it .. I had known this before... the ghost fingers moving out the windows and moving the storm happened twice but the idea of it came in that moment ... didn't come from something I saw or read before .. it was an impulse of the being in me at the time .... all the things that happened in bangkok that was the moment of the time ... I didn't have access to an english newspaper ... so I didn't know what my weather was doing until I said, "I am putting storms up there ... I am going to slow them down" ... and he yelled ... "it's true ... it's true ... it's true ..all there tanks and equipment are in 4 feet of mud" most of it is like this .. in the moment ... a few are like when I really get disgusted at how vicious the enemy is so I assume I have to put my attention directly to their spirits saying "ok you want the planet I will give it to you but by the time you get it you won't want it " ... ok I know in the spirit world I can confront directly the enemy .. and I can put enough threat there that he will back off ... so I put more evil and destruction than those beings can have .. they see all the insurance companies folding up and all their assets being used up and it keeps going and later I found out that the storms were not only hitting all of US impossible results like 2 feet of snow in Washington DC ... all of Europe was being flooded too ... by december a few months later all the court cases were dropped on scientology ... too ... and they said "the war is over" ... but they retaliate now .. it is ok for them to create their HAARP ... so fighting with my weapons only gets more coming back ... so I do a better one ... I just start getting them caught and jailed ... and that is still happening
    I haven't dropped that postulate .. but I don[t fight with weather anymore ..

jim

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), chocolate (6th June 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), eaglespirit (21st May 2013), Hazel (25th May 2013), Justintime (17th July 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), Prodigal Son (20th May 2013), psydney (21st May 2013), risveglio (22nd May 2013), Sidney (20th May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Is it a question that just shouldn't be asked? Is it a challenge to a claim or info given? Is it pointing out inconsistencies, discrepancies, or red flags, and asking how come? Is it an unconscious engram being restimulated, that simply needs to be audited? Is it wondering why the sudden avalanche of Scientology tech here, starting with the introduction of a previously unknown Scientology super hero? Is it wondering why we suddenly have to have a new leader figure to guide us young'uns out of the briar patch?
    Hey Fred,

You know what really perplexes me?

Well, it´s the undeniable fact that such subject gained that much traction here based on huge, unverifiable and unfounded claims made by someone who believes to be the second coming of Jesus or something close to it.

This is really impressive; If there was an yearly gullibility award, PA would be a serious candidate to win it.

You know, after all those years keeping myself informed about what goes on in the Alternative Media, my conclusion is that people simply like to hear stories; the crazier the better. The more fantastical, nonsensical and unfounded a story is, the more traction and repercussion it gets in websites such as this one.

Next step is to set up a few interviews with Jim and make him the next alternative media celebrity of the month. He surely fits all requirements.

Come on folks...Are you serious? Perhaps this is just a social experiment and you forgot to warn me about it?

I´m sorry if I may sound disrespectful, but these things need to be said.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 20th May 2013 at 18:35.

23. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Camilo (24th May 2013), CdnSirian (20th May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), D-Day (21st May 2013), donk (21st May 2013), Finefeather (20th May 2013), Hazel (25th May 2013), heyokah (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), kanishk (21st May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), lightwalker (20th May 2013), Metaphor (20th May 2013), mosquito (21st May 2013), nonesuch (25th August 2013), Nothingness (21st May 2013), Padmé (20th May 2013), risveglio (22nd May 2013), Sérénité (21st May 2013), TargeT (20th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Fred,

You know what really perplexes me?

Well, it´s the undeniable fact that such subject gained that much traction here based on huge, unverifiable and unfounded claims made by someone who believes to be the second coming of Jesus or something close to it.

This is really impressive; If there was an yearly gullibility award, PA would be a serious candidate to win it.

You know, after all those years keeping myself informed about what goes on in the Alternative Media, my conclusion is that people simply like to hear stories; the crazier the better. The more fantastical, nonsensical and unfounded a story is, the more traction and repercussion it gets in websites such as this one.

Next step is to set up a few interviews with Jim and make him the next alternative media celebrity of the month. He surely fits all requirements.

Come on folks...Are you serious? Perhaps this is just an experiment and you forgot to warn me about it?

I´m sorry if I may sound disrespectful, but these things need to be said.

Raf.
    Hey guys - chill please.

No one is announcing the second coming of anyone, no new leader, no super hero, no one needing or asking to get pulled out of the briar patch. Take what you will and leave the rest. I haven't heard one person say that jiminii is their lord and savior.. all he has done is bring some attention on a subject which maybe the time has come to explore.

It has raised some questions in myself which I find helpful to explore. Controversy quite often has that effect.

Love you both,
    Christine

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi Bill
    Thanks for this information...
    What part does the ego, as we usually think of it, play in the auditing process?

I am familiar with some regression techniques which address some current life blockages, like falling from a swing and been afraid of heights etc.
    Now I do understand and fully agree with past life engrams and have found that...as an example of one person who died in a previous life from what we suspected to be falling off a mountain...that he was able to resolve this by going back up the mountain again...sort of...if you fall off a horse...get straight back on again, stuff.

These...once resolved will not usually address problems like arrogance and self serving attitudes.
    I have been more active in this field of service where finding out who we are...not human beings but Spiritual Beings...seems to have great success.

So how does the auditing process uncover and resolve typical ego traits if the person is merely behaving in a manner which has been part of his long life upbringing? and hence....the point which puzzles me...how does auditing deal with the fact...and I am using this cautiously...that we choose our parents for a life which would best be in our interests to resolve 'flaws' in our character?

Take care
    Ray
    Well! What a huge question. Not sure if I can answer this, but I'll give it a go.

To some degree, this depends on what the 'ego' is considered to be. It's one of those concepts that tends to mean different things in different contexts, and to different people.

I'll assume that here it means the strength of the sense of self, in a self-preservative way. It's an interesting question, because it can cause problems. Here's how:

The way auditing is meant to work -- which is in a particular carefully worked-out sequence and structure -- is to keep the balance in at all times, and to prevent the 'ego' from holding too much sway. The end product should be a balanced, sensitive, aware human being who is in great shape, ready to admit that they are wrong when they are, not trying to play games with others and be 'one-up', and not regarding themselves as holier-then-thou in any way whatsoever.

But the entire 'engineering' problem of optimizing the function of the human mind and spirit is so complex, that sometimes that balance is not maintained. And in those situations, the end product can occasionally be someone who is not upset about anything any more, is confident and capable, has no problems affecting him or her in life, but who might be considered by others an arrogant a**hole.

This is rare, but can certainly happen. I've seen it myself. But it should certainly be noted that this sometimes happens in EVERY discipline or spiritual path that I'm aware of, except (possibly) traditional Buddhist practice. These INCLUDE traditional Shamanism in every culture, Yoga, Zen, Sufism, Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and definitely also every kind of 'teaching' where there's a person who holds themselves as an authority figure to be followed or obeyed.

So someone who, when they were unconfident and feeling not very powerful or able, might not have the personal power to (for instance) go into denial about something, might -- when much more confident and powerful -- be MUCH more easily able to go into denial, or to deceive themselves in some way.

I've seen this happen, too. It seems that at least sometimes, with unbalanced spiritual growth can come an arrogance and lack of balance that is visible to others, but not to oneself.

What auditing certainly does to is make one more able. A cynic might say (not without some justification!) that if you expand the abilities of a jerk, you just get a more able jerk. It may depend just where the 'jerkness' comes from.

If the 'jerkness' is based on (for instance) having been abused as a child, or having decided through earlier traumatic experience that one had to get one up on everyone in order to survive, that jerkness would probably evaporate out naturally.

And then -- some people just WANT to be a jerk. Really. They have that choice.

Regarding choosing our parents (or anything else, such as one's environment as a child, certain events in one's life, or even one's body, for better or for worse) -- the reasons for this often emerge naturally in the auditing process, with one's own realizations about how we have created a great deal of stuff for which we often blame others (or fate, or 'God').

We really are responsible for most, if not all, of what we experience.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2013 at 18:43.

26. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), Abhaya (20th May 2013), AwakeInADream (20th May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Cara (12th December 2015), CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Chanlo23 (2nd October 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), Davidallany (9th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (21st May 2013), Eram (20th May 2013), Finefeather (20th May 2013), Flash (20th May 2013), Hazel (25th May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), Joe Akulis (21st May 2013), kanishk (21st May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (20th May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), mosquito (21st May 2013), Neal (21st May 2013), Prodigal Son (20th May 2013), Reinhard (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), Sidney (20th May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (20th May 2013), Wind (20th May 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

So, I'll narrow it down to just one question, followed by a little bit of commentary: Just what constitutes a "negative" question in this case?
    Hi, Fred:

Here are examples of negative questions -- taken from [imaginary] different contexts. (But you'll know from your own extensive forum experience that these examples, while not copied quotes, are pretty real. We see them on Avalon periodically.)

On a David Icke thread:

--- Bill, that was yet another very weird handshake you gave David after the interview. Come on, we know the truth. Why don't you admit you're both freemasons?

On a Jordan Maxwell thread:

--- Isn't Jordan Maxwell just plagiarizing all of P. Manly Hall's material? Do you really think that Jordan, who really doesn't seem all that bright, has come across and researched all that stuff on his own? Bill, I have a question for you: Why do you support Jordan so much?

On an Alex Jones thread:

--- Hasn't it been established a long time ago that Alex Jones is paid by the CIA? He's never denied it. Don't you realize that he never, ever, mentions Israel? The guy's as fake as a three-dollar bill.

On a Project Camelot thread:

--- James Casbolt (Michael Prince) states clearly that Camelot is a CIA-funded operation. Bill, what have you got to say about this? We know that you've been gallivanting around the world staying in expensive hotels and that could not possibly come from donations. So, where does the money come from?

Etc, etc, etc.

Does this help?

And here's a real example, from Fred Steeves:

Quote you got some splainin to do

Clusters of threads often appear, each spawned by the others. The 'Batman' Shootings, Sandy Hook, The Boston Bombings, 9/11, Benghazigate, the Gulf Oil Spill, and much much more. Mods often merge threads, but not always -- when the themes are sufficiently distinct. (This is always a tricky call.)

Over time, other clusters appear. Search for David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Alex Jones, Ben Fulford, Lindsey Williams, and you will find DOZENS of threads -- but not all started at the same time.

It's also possible -- wait for it! -- that members find these topics interesting. Threads always "fall off" the New Posts list when attention wanes. Bear in mind that it's the forum MEMBERS who are keeping these topics alive. That includes you!

I am a forum member here, and *I* find it interesting. I am allowed to. (I find many other things interesting too. Take a couple of weeks off and read through my 4,700 posts.)

Others find this topic interesting, too. You should see my PM inbox.

I totally understand that living in Clearwater, you've had your fill of scientology. But I am highly critical of the 'Church', and am even endangering myself (theoretically) by stating so time and again.

My question for you: why is it so difficult to tell the difference between what you have been exposed to (a lot of unsavory and off-putting stuff, which I would surely totally agree with you about were I to know the details), and what I and others are trying to explain and clarify here?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2013 at 20:04.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Carmody (22nd May 2013), CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), Hazel (25th May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), kanishk (21st May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Kristin (21st May 2013), mosquito (21st May 2013), noprophet (22nd May 2013), Reinhard (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), StephenW11UK (20th May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016), Yoda (21st May 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Okay, so here's another question... why did you remove my posts, when even Jiminii agreed with me and said I had a valid question...
    Quote Posted by Padmé (here)
    Quote Posted by Padmé (here)
    right that is the way to do it ,... people who are too serious can't effect anything ... there is too much effort ... you know they want me to prove the weather ,.. and if I do ,.. it would be like every time I did before.... as soon as you do it ... they will say it was going to happen anyway ... but when the rain stopped between the two lights the girl shut up ... she couldn't say anything after that ,.. but those are rare .. you almost have to be in such a jokingly light mood because the thoughts that work are the light ones ... just like this other post of a baby making weather .. that baby has no thought that it can't be done ,.. no counter intention ,.,. just puts it there .. but people with a lot of losses will not believe it ... just the fact that you doubt it and disbelieve it alone will not make it happen

you have to read the book

I put up a thought in Los angeles to make no rain and keep it hot so I could sell ice cream on my ice cream truck ,and a few years later I wasn't even doing the ice cream truck .. and maybe it is about 1978 and they have news saying they've had a 7 year drought and they will allocating all the water in Los Angeles and they will start some government program to manage the water ... I suddenly thought "OMG ... I stopped the rain" I put out my thoughts to cancel the stop ." ... the rain started up and it was going until around january ... and I was living with an OT 2 .. and I told him "we have enough rain I am going to stop it now"
    he said "no we still need more ... " and he is comparing the rain to mid east not same like the Los angeles being in a desert "
    I said "no I am stopping the rain tonight"
    well I don't have the label of being an OT because they never let me attest to it . so he assumes I have no power at all.
    he says "me and a bunch of ot's are postulating rain"
    I said "it will stop tonight"
    the weather forecast was heavy rain that night
    that night the rain shifted and missed Los angeles completely
    now this OT 2 complained for the next two weeks so I thought "ok you want to see rain?"
    I started postulating rain ... no rain ... I pushed it harder ... no rain ... then harder .. no rain ... so I cogged " oh I forget to cancel the stop the rain postulate"
    I canceled the stop and the rain came down and all of orange county is flooded the santa monica peers and coast lines are breaking up and all the land is falling on the the highway there ... all the houses in the hollywood hills are coming down the mountain .... and the canyons too ... and I tried to stop it and it only made it worse and whipped up the winds so hard I thought it too dangerous to try to sop it
    so I said "just let it ride out .... don't put any more postulates there "
    this ot 2 refused to talk to me about weather ever again

eventually all of you will be handled .. that is our target and goal .. you can do it now .. or you can do it 100 trillion years from now or never
    it is all up to you

jim
    So let me get this clear, you caused hot weather for your own financial gain, then irresponsibly forgot you had, then messed up the process and so there were greater consequences for quite a while...
    and you say we should all read this book and have a try too? :D

... and if we choose not to believe, then we will all be 'handled' anyway... what do you mean by this statement?
    look ... I am learning this stuff just like anyone else ... it is same like inelia with no experience

I picked weather because it was going to rain and I was on the road with no place to sleep

and I was just curious why the chant worked
    until it stopped the rain between two lights ,., so then I wanted to know how that happened ,,, I knew it couldn't be a chant ... then i read the book and I practiced .. I never expected it would continue to stay hot ... especially 7 years .... and this body doesn't believe it anyway ,,,, so 7 years later I flip on the TV channel .. and there is a 7 year droubt ,, ,,, I tried to start the rain again
    it wouldn't start ... again and again ...then I realized that it must have been started when I was on the ice cream truck ... so I cancel that thought and the rain started
    this body gets surprised every time ... because I put out thoughts they happen ... this body doesn't believe it .. so I drop it .. but the thought didn't drop until I looked on the TV

now this is how thoughts work ... put up a thought you want rain .. and it works the same way for everyone ... so then we get rain .. now you want to stop the rain.. the second thought goes up against the first thought. and locks because they ar opposing thoughts ... no matter what you do you can't make the second thought work until you stop the first thought ...

but ... to stop the first thought you have to look at the exact time that you created the thought to make it vanish
    some people need a meter to go back to the exact thought to make it vanish ,,, I don't ... I just look

so are you interested in making money?
    not with weather ...
    and you got some thought there that is stopping all your money and it won't go away ,.,
    what do you do?
    some people need a meter to go locate the thought that is stopping them from having money

do you want a job?
    go back to the thoughts that are stopping you from getting a job

this is why everyone is having so much trouble living on this planet ,.. the cabal sets everything up to make everyone lose and get in lowered conditions and all these thoughts of yours start happening and next you know you are broke .. and no way out of it ... if you knew how to handle your thoughts you can make your life better

and if I can make the weather go the way I want ... and no one else changes it ,... then they don't believe they can change it ... so the weather will follow me ... if more people took more responsibility for the weather and learned how to manage like the buddhas in thailand .. you would get a more balance game to play .. the fact that you can't change the weather puts you in apathy about doing anything about the weather
    get up to where you are cause over it .. and then we would probably be able to heat up HAARP enough to break it. These people are taking aiien tech and using it to hurt us and create famine ... if you had the ability to control the weather ... they wouldn't be able to do this
    I am keeping the weather going fine over here ... where I can see what it is doing not somewhere else where I can't see it ... and may cause damage ... you have a responsibility to handle your own area just like I do .. if I were able to see outside this body .. I could handle it all .. but I don't, so maybe some others should get in there and learn it and take some responsibility themselves

jim

why would you eventually come ??? maybe because you would get tired at beating your head up against the wall trying to figure out why you can get money or a job ...
    you would see others that are winning ... so you would want to know

inelia said their was no manual to operating the body ,.. and there is no manual to operate this universe . it just want the way it want hap hazard for eons ,,so this guy called LRH tries to learn it and make a manual so people can learn how to make their lives better ... and those who want to steal it and control it spend billions of dollars and also taxpayers dollars to try to destroy it ... one man ... could keep it going as long as he could ,, .. .. he worked almost 16 or more hours a day to try to give everyone a chance .. and I can see on this site anyone can go out and find anything to tear it down ,., and not know where it came from
    I know where it came from because i was there when we were fighting all these false reports setup with this count tel pro program .. and i worked in this orgs and saw everyone was very serious to try to keep ethics in and make it go right ... I saw it ...

but go ahead and read any of the garbage on the internet ...
    it is up to you ... it is your life

bill told me to slow down

I am tired of answering all these negative guestions

anyone with negative questions i will not answer anymore
    you can ask bill

I can clean a lot of this with him because he will honestly go look first
    before he speaks

jim
    Why has my actual post, my response to Jiminii and his subsequent post been removed?????????? It doesnt even show up on the list when you go via my profile...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Padmé For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

Etc, etc, etc.

Does this help?

It illustrates light to the sighted.

What it really doesn't address, figuratively, is the slope, sliding scale, whatever you want to call it, that causes the "mud" we always get stuck in here and everywhere.

I mean, the frustrating fact that we are always being responded to by people who don't know what we know ( yet - etc ).

I, and I suspect you, too, and every normal person I can think of, have yet got to come up with a way to say stuff that's going to be received by all types in an equal way, with the same result.

[ if you DO know how to do this, please don't let the slimy politicians get hold of the technique ]

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

-------

To Padmé: read this, right now -- please.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post676596

And also take a look at my reply to Fred above about negative posts. You've been on the forum for over two years, over half of your posts have been in the last week, and almost all of those have been disruptive to the energy.

You are TRYING to find fault. It looks immature. Be aware of how you're coming over to everyone else.

The effect is that of heckling a conference speaker. That does not technically break the law -- but don't be surprised if, after a while, the conference organizers ask you to leave the auditorium.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2013 at 20:16.

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), CdnSirian (21st May 2013), Christine (20th May 2013), Davidallany (9th April 2014), Fred Steeves (20th May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), kanishk (21st May 2013), karelia (20th May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), norman (20th May 2013), Paladin14 (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (20th May 2013), Sierra (20th May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), StephenW11UK (22nd May 2013), Swanette (21st May 2013), ThePythonicCow (20th May 2013), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016), Yoda (21st May 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bill ryan (here)
    -------

to padmé: Read this, right now -- please.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post676596

and also take a look at my reply to fred above about negative posts. You've been on the forum for over two years, over half of your posts have been in the last week, and almost all of them have been disruptive to the energy.

You are trying to find fault. It looks immature. Be aware of how you're coming over to everyone else.

The effect is that of heckling a conference speaker. That does not technically break the law -- but don't be surprised if, after a while, the conference organizers ask you to leave the auditorium.
    um.... Wow!!!! Hah! Just... Wow!!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padmé For This Post:

Gardener (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 28 LastLast