+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Once upon a time we could build planets, now we worry when the postman comes late...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), kanishk (27th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), wegge (26th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #542
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Once upon a time we could build planets, now we worry when the postman comes late...

Remembered the story in book called The Enlightenment

The Enlightenment part 0 A Handbook of Illusion by D. Alan Holmes A vital Bestseller for those who can recognize Truth

https://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/t...ightenment.pdf

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), James Newell (27th September 2021), kfm27917 (27th September 2021), wegge (28th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    Is this practical for the newer generations?
    I have read it may not be needed for indigo children,
    is this true?

It's possible that indigo people, being emotionally difficult, will get more out of it than others. Nobody NEEDS auditing, though. It's just a way of clearing up emotional issues, like psychology, but much more effective -- psychologists mainly just explain why you are how you are,and then push you off onto a psychiatrist to prescribe meds such as anti-depressives. Another option that works better than either mode is shamanism, where you travel in the dream world and work things out in metaphor.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #544
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TalkingFish (here)
    Bill, thanks for sharing your viewpoint on this! A few quick (?) questions:

I remember a past post, when you mentioned finding pre-1970 Dianetics books to audit, but they aren't easy to come by. Would you mind sharing your PDF on Book One? Or do you have recommendations on legit auditing centers?

How does this relate to Dolores Cannon's method, if at all? When I couldn't find the original Dianetics book, I researched working with Cannon. Her waitlist is years long at this point and sadly, meeting with one of her student's teachers did not work for me. But I do wonder if there is any cross between.

Thanks!
    Gary Douglas' Access Consciousness is based on scientology "group processing," and you might find it more acccessible than scientology.
    https://www.accessconsciousness.com/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), kfm27917 (27th September 2021), wegge (28th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Scientology teaches people are in a "fallen" state. I'd like to point out that this is diametrically opposite to other belief systems that teach people are evolving. In those belief systems, with every lifetime we grow spiritually. In scientology, with every lifetime we shrink spiritually -- unless we use scientology to un-do the "devolution."
    Well, I think that's 100% true. Everything in my own experience supports that.

But it's not inevitable, like some kind of cosmic law. One could see it as a kind of trend. It's just something that's very likely to happen.
    Well, it could be both. On some level we grow spiritually with every incarnation, but we also get more baggage.

One thing Hubbard taught that I've found to be true, is the concept of winning valence (persona). I had a big red cat and 2 other cats of different colours. The red cat was the top cat of the house, and the other cats knew it. I later identified the 2 other cats' reincarnated selves and they were both red, including the female (rare). Of course the original red cat came back as a different colour, as the colour meant nothing to him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

I have never been in the Church of Scientology, and am considered by them to be one of their enemies.
    Church of Scientology banned in Russia:

https://greatgameindia.com/russia-bans-scientology/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Mashika (3rd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #547
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

I have never been in the Church of Scientology, and am considered by them to be one of their enemies.

One of many actually, they are just the most recent case. The "church" in Russia is in full control of the government. It's truly laughable, what they try to do is to limit the competition, while doing the exact same thing they accuse others of trying to do

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...-proposes.html
    Quote Earlier reporting (June 29): Christians in Russia won’t be allowed to email their friends an invitation to church or to evangelize in their own homes if Russia’s newest set of surveillance and anti-terrorism laws are enacted.
    The church is in full control, it's authoritarian and it won't allow anyone else to have any access to their sheep, or their sheep's money for that matter. I don't see any difference from what other churches are being accused of, such for example the Scientology church.

I don't know anything about Scientology church, and i feel odd about them, there's something not right in general.

But i feel the same about organised orthodox religion and church, there's something wrong there as well.

I suppose it's important to separate the information that exists on its own, and which may have actual real value as it is, from 'churches' and fakes religions created when someone picked up the knowledge and repackaged it into a business.. I guess?
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2021 at 22:29.
    Tired

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), TomKat (5th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #548
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I think that with all that is going on in this world that at this time that they ban the COS at this time is kinda interesting. Maybe Russia knows something we don't.
    I also think if they treated their ex members better and people in general that they wouldn't have nearly the problems they have. They still give me some **** every now and then because I practice the technology of Scientology out of the church.
    Plus they don't follow their own policies and should return the monies they owe me which is quite an amount.

So having said all that the Actual practices without the organization is very good and I am glad I have done what I have done.And also deliver what I do. Also there is no mention of all the Ron's orgs they have Through out Russia, They aren't mentioned at all in this.

I also bet with their money and lawyers Scientology will get through this.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

7alon (10th June 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), wegge (5th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

One of many actually, they are just the most recent case. The "church" in Russia is in full control of the government. It's truly laughable, what they try to do is to limit the competition, while doing the exact same thing they accuse others of trying to do

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...-proposes.html
    Quote Earlier reporting (June 29): Christians in Russia won’t be allowed to email their friends an invitation to church or to evangelize in their own homes if Russia’s newest set of surveillance and anti-terrorism laws are enacted.
    The church is in full control, it's authoritarian and it won't allow anyone else to have any access to their sheep, or their sheep's money for that matter. I don't see any difference from what other churches are being accused of, such for example the Scientology church.

I don't know anything about Scientology church, and i feel odd about them, there's something not right in general.

But i feel the same about organised orthodox religion and church, there's something wrong there as well.

I suppose it's important to separate the information that exists on its own, and which may have actual real value as it is, from 'churches' and fakes religions created when someone picked up the knowledge and repackaged it into a business.. I guess?
    The difference between Scientology and orthodox religions: Scientology breaks up families andcoerces people into going into extreme debt. If you grow up some type of christian, you just go to church or not, and lead your life, nobody wanting all your money. So Scientology is a CULT, not just a religion. It's a business masquerading as religion, using cult-building techniques to generate more income.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #550
    Thanks

How did a garden variety psychopath wrest control of the Church of Scientology from its founder, L. Ron Hubbard?

from Lois Reisdorf who was there

basically, the great wise man allowed himself to be manipulated into betraying everyone he'd trusted for decades

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2022), Bluegreen (25th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28