+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #61
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Bill a question if i may. ( un loaded )

My auditing experience is limited compared to yours.

When an auditor asks you to think of things does this usuallly as a by product bring up memories and visions of past events ?

If so , where do these visual memories manifest ? ie what part of the brian ,in your opinion , facilitates the recognition of said events ?

AND , Is the e meter trying to read the electromagnetic pulses attributed to extra mind mental energy created by exersizing it ?

Thank you

Naniu
    All I can say is that if I ask you to "think of an elephant" (right now) -- or "recall what you had for breakfast" -- the way you experienced your experience would probably be similar to mine.

I just think of an elephant (probably a memory of one I saw in Africa), or remember my coffee and granola.
    Ok thank you Bill

So when someone asks me to remeber an elephant or recall breakfast i usually see it in my minds eye .. when i close my eyes i can see it and i can feel the eye pulse as well.

What i have found from Wiki is a bit more info on the third eye and its intrinsic functions associated with the thalimus gland as a processor all forms of perceptional data from all lower and higher parts of the brain .

" The biological foundation of the mind's eye is not fully understood. fMRI studies have shown that the lateral geniculate nucleus and the V1 area of the visual cortex are activated during mental imagery tasks.[1] Ratey writes:

The visual pathway is not a one-way street. Higher areas of the brain can also send visual input back to neurons in lower areas of the visual cortex... As humans, we have the ability to see with the mind's eye - to have a perceptual experience in the absence of visual input. For example, PET scans have shown that when subjects, seated in a room, imagine they are at their front door starting to walk either to the left or right, activation begins in the visual association cortex, the parietal cortex, and the prefrontal cortex - all higher cognitive processing centers of the brain.[2]

The rudiments of a biological basis for the mind's eye is found in the deeper portions of the brain below the neocortex, or where the center of perception exists. The thalamus has been found to be discrete to other components in that it processes all forms of perceptional data relayed from both lower and higher components of the brain. Damage to this component can produce permanent perceptual damage, however when damage is inflicted upon the cerebral cortex, the brain adapts to neuroplasticity to amend any occlusions for perception. It can be thought that the neocortex is a sophisticated memory storage warehouse in which data received as an input from sensory systems are compartmentalized via the cerebral cortex. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind's_eye

The following text is quite complex and gave me a head ache reading it but it does refer to delta memory ranging between 1 to 4 hz

Evidence exists that Delta oscillations (1-4 Hz) are generated intrinsically by thalamic relay neurons as a result of the interplay between their low-threshold Ca++ current and hyperpolarization-activated cation current (Amzica and Steriade 1998; McCormick and Pape, 1990).

Both slow and delta oscillations are thought to participate in consolidation of memories acquired during wakefulness (Gais et al., 2000; Stickgold et al., 2000; Maquet 2001; Huber et al., 2004; Steriade and Timofeev, 2003).

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/...ortical_system

The Following text is a reverse engineering study of an E Meter , older ones like this only read up to 10 hz

The E-meter uses a DC sampling current and the device cannot measure anything beyond 10 Hz.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/E-Meter/freq_resp.html

The Nerve endings to the Pineal Gland is in the thumbs and the Thymus is in the Palm , the electromagnetic pulces that run through these related reflexology points are conductors of information. A gadget that is held in the hand can be used to read these organs especially if the units particular tuning correlates with the typical frequency these organs emainate.

: 0 )

So i think when we hold the e meter its reading the electromagnetic pulses of the pineal gland.

Naniu

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Bill (or Jim?) do you know about Ken Ogger aka The Pilot, and if so, what are your thoughts about him and his works?
    Apologies for missing the question!

I know a little about the story -- but you may know more than I do. Ken Ogger was a Church auditor of some experience, and was also a bit of a maverick. While still in the Church, he started to make extensive internet posts under a pseudonym (to protect himself), 'The Pilot'.

This ongoing blog contained much speculation and interesting ideas, e.g. his notions of developments of new processes and new angles on LRH's existing work (as presented by the Church: as best I know, Ogger did not know anything of CBR's (Bill Robertson's) own research between 1986-90, which extended and expanded LRH's work considerably).

The story did not end happily. The Church's intel department got to work, and they soon found out who he was. A number of things happened after that, and I should be wise enough to be a little careful about putting them in writing.

The outcome was that he was found dead in his swimming pool, with weights tied to his feet. The verdict was suicide.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2013 at 15:05.

3. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (21st May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), deridan (25th May 2013), Ed Dawson (28th September 2020), Hervé (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Omni (1st June 2013), Prodigal Son (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), seko (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Wind (21st May 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    The Nerve endings to the Pineal Gland is in the thumbs

Naniu
    Well I'll be darned. The Buddhist meditation thumb positions suddenly make sense.

Thanks Naniu.

Sierra

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), hohoemi (23rd May 2013), Marin (21st May 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Selene (23rd May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), StephenW11UK (23rd May 2013), Swanette (21st May 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

You mean mudras? They would make a nice thread topic, separately. Sometimes I use the one for back pain when I'm jogging.
    Not now though. I'm off to find out about this self assessment thing. :-) This thread came along at a good time for me. I've been interested in ways to learn more about who I am, and who I was, and purpose and personal history. I came close last November to setting up a session with a student of Dolores, but backed out of it.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Christine (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Selene (23rd May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Bill (or Jim?) do you know about Ken Ogger aka The Pilot, and if so, what are your thoughts about him and his works?
    Apologies for missing the question!

I know a little about the story -- but you may know more than I do. Ken Ogger was a Church auditor of some experience, and was also a bit of a maverick. While still in the Church, he started to make extensive internet posts under a pseudonym (to protect himself), 'The Pilot'.

This ongoing blog contained much speculation and interesting ideas, e.g. his notions of developments of new processes and new angles on LRH's existing work (as presented by the Church: as best I know, Ogger did not know anything of CBR's (Bill Robertson's) own research between 1986-90, which extended and expanded LRH's work considerably).

The story did not end happily. The Church's intel department got to work, and they soon found out who he was. A number of things happened after that, and I should be wise enough to be a little careful about putting them in writing.

The outcome was that he was found dead in his swimming pool, with weights tied to his feet. The verdict was suicide.
    thanks for responding Bill and a apologize to you, my question wasn´t clear enough. I already know about the story, I was rather interested in your view on his claims(going from home universes through several others to the magic universe(astral?) and finally this one, which got us all our different subtle bodies) and techniques. I´m also aware that this is probably too big a topic for this thread.^^

kind regards

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by WEAREONE (here)
    The bottom of my post is a smaller edited copy and paste of the threads I have been reading in the LRH (L. Ron Hubbard) thread. To keep it quick and to the point I copied and pasted the more unbelievable ideas that have caused me to not be able to fully embrace the message. UNFORTUNATELY, the message is so far out from my paradigm that I can't understand the message "JIM" is sharing.
    Hi WEAREONE
    I am not a Scientologist...all my awakening and inner understanding comes from years of meditation...self and world analysis...and my ability to serve others in the astral and other realms. Here is how I interpret a few of these points you have listed in your post. Although I do not see them with the same colorful rendering as Jim does...I actually have experienced and been shown a very similar idea...which tells me that there is actually some truth in what he is saying...albeit a little jumbled at times. The ones I have not attempted to tackle are too confusing to me...although I have a glimmer of what he might be trying to tell us...wish he would stop forgetting his medication (just a joke Jim...I do love you brother )
    Quote 80 trillion years ago there was a group of people call the peace bringers ... they were so powerful that everywhere they went they brought peace .. There was another group that were war mongers ... and they were a bit of trouble but the peace bringers thought that could train them and maybe they would change to the better ... but these war mongers decided to infiltrate and steal the tech and use is to try to take over the system ... and many wars happened
    There will always be 2 sides...this is basic duality...the perceived good and the perceived bad...life is a wave of duality and it could not be any other way...it really just depends which side of the wall you are standing on. In esoteric writings we are told of the struggle between dark forces and the forces of light. The forces of light are those which seek evolution...enlightenment...expansion...and thus greater awareness and consciousness. The forces of darkness are those who seek material comfort...stagnation...and seek to avoid evolution...which brings with it the knowledge of the brotherhood of man...which leads to love, peace, harmony and balance...as apposed to single mindedness, power mongering, greed and jeoulosy...which leads to wars etc.

Quote We are on a prison planet ... it took them billions of years to create this ... NO ONE ESCAPES from a prison planet ... NO ONE until Siddhartha Gautama Buddha did 2500 years ago ... any religion that tells you that you have no power and only god has power and any other power is the devil will never get you off this planet
    it takes a being with a lot of power to get off this planet ... and giving all your power to a god that someone says exists isn't going to get you off the planet
    This in my view is quite acceptable and very true from an esoteric point of view. Call it what you like...”prison planet” is one...but we are here to break free from the bonds...the mistaken ideas...wrong thinking from years of indoctrination...loss of memory ..and much more...ALL...which comes naturally when first 'diving' into dense matter...the road is rocky and the fog is dense...our eyes are blinded and our ears are filled with mud. This has been going on for billions of years in our evolution. The time has now arrived for us to lift ourselves out of the darkness created by the forces of dense matter and rise up to meet the true man inside each one of us. The Buddha demonstrated freedom and Spiritual integrity by his enlightenment....Christ demonstrated Love and the need for knowledge to increase our consciousness and thus gain back our true power and legacy of being true Spiritual Beings...

Love to all...be what you are...a Being of Light.
    Ray

11. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), Anchor (24th May 2013), Andrew (21st May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), Eram (21st May 2013), Gardener (21st May 2013), greybeard (21st May 2013), HaulinBananas (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), Joe Akulis (21st May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2013), mosquito (22nd May 2013), porcupine (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Selene (23rd May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Agreeing with Ray.
    According to Adyashanti who studied Zen for 14 years before enlightenment.
    He thought that if one of his pupils became enlightened, then that would be worthwhile, he is now saying that many are becoming enlightened thus escaping the wheel of Karma (reincarnation) -- other teachers are saying the same.

http://www.adyashanti.org/

Tony Parsons in UK http://www.theopensecret.com/

It would appear a mass escape is beginning, early stages but what one can do all can do.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st May 2013 at 17:31.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Camilo (24th May 2013), chocolate (6th June 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), deridan (25th May 2013), Finefeather (21st May 2013), Gardener (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), mosquito (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

I have, perhaps, a delicate question and my intent is to understand, not necessarily to judge. L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of this church.... his works were bastardized and co-opted by what is now this Church of Scientology? Yes? Perhaps this is an overly-simplified question... Who/what are these beings that have stolen his work and morphed it into something that appears quite evil? Why haven't the supporters of L. Ron's work (Ron's Org?) launched a counter-rebellion? Why has this church been permitted to imprison people, brainwash them and intimidate them so? Why do the Ron's org people not fight back? What' the worst thing that can happen?
    Last edited by AriG; 21st May 2013 at 18:26. Reason: typo

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Finefeather (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), Karila (5th April 2018), mosquito (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    The bottom of my post is a smaller edited copy and paste of the threads I have been reading in the LRH (L. Ron Hubbard) thread. To keep it quick and to the point I copied and pasted the more unbelievable ideas that have caused me to not be able to fully embrace the message. UNFORTUNATELY, the message is so far out from my paradigm that I can't understand the message "JIM" is sharing.
    Hi WEAREONE
    I am not a Scientologist...all my awakening and inner understanding comes from years of meditation...self and world analysis...and my ability to serve others in the astral and other realms. Here is how I interpret a few of these points you have listed in your post. Although I do not see them with the same colorful rendering as Jim does...I actually have experienced and been shown a very similar idea...which tells me that there is actually some truth in what he is saying...albeit a little jumbled at times. The ones I have not attempted to tackle are too confusing to me...although I have a glimmer of what he might be trying to tell us...wish he would stop forgetting his medication (just a joke Jim...I do love you brother )
    Quote 80 trillion years ago there was a group of people call the peace bringers ... they were so powerful that everywhere they went they brought peace .. There was another group that were war mongers ... and they were a bit of trouble but the peace bringers thought that could train them and maybe they would change to the better ... but these war mongers decided to infiltrate and steal the tech and use is to try to take over the system ... and many wars happened
    There will always be 2 sides...this is basic duality...the perceived good and the perceived bad...life is a wave of duality and it could not be any other way...it really just depends which side of the wall you are standing on. In esoteric writings we are told of the struggle between dark forces and the forces of light. The forces of light are those which seek evolution...enlightenment...expansion...and thus greater awareness and consciousness. The forces of darkness are those who seek material comfort...stagnation...and seek to avoid evolution...which brings with it the knowledge of the brotherhood of man...which leads to love, peace, harmony and balance...as apposed to single mindedness, power mongering, greed and jeoulosy...which leads to wars etc.

Quote We are on a prison planet ... it took them billions of years to create this ... NO ONE ESCAPES from a prison planet ... NO ONE until Siddhartha Gautama Buddha did 2500 years ago ... any religion that tells you that you have no power and only god has power and any other power is the devil will never get you off this planet
    it takes a being with a lot of power to get off this planet ... and giving all your power to a god that someone says exists isn't going to get you off the planet
    This in my view is quite acceptable and very true from an esoteric point of view. Call it what you like...”prison planet” is one...but we are here to break free from the bonds...the mistaken ideas...wrong thinking from years of indoctrination...loss of memory ..and much more...ALL...which comes naturally when first 'diving' into dense matter...the road is rocky and the fog is dense...our eyes are blinded and our ears are filled with mud. This has been going on for billions of years in our evolution. The time has now arrived for us to lift ourselves out of the darkness created by the forces of dense matter and rise up to meet the true man inside each one of us. The Buddha demonstrated freedom and Spiritual integrity by his enlightenment....Christ demonstrated Love and the need for knowledge to increase our consciousness and thus gain back our true power and legacy of being true Spiritual Beings...

Love to all...be what you are...a Being of Light.

Ray
    Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I am ok with this viewpoint of the above information, it makes sense. The view I hold that differs a bit is that the good and evil are one. The division an illusion. On the highest level I believe WEAREONE. But that is for another discussion and another thread

The problem I seem to be having is that the discussion of information "JIM" is sharing is kind of hard to decipher where the information is coming from. It appears to be a bit more literal than an esoteric discussion on life and ascencion. It seems to be a bit more factual, full of personal experience. It is one thing to bring up ideas and discussions but is entirely different to say some of the things as fact that seem so "out there" and not really explain if the information is from personal experience, from an auditing session, from a book you read, from an astral journey, from an OOB experience. From meditation etc. For example

these are control religions ... I went back to see Christ on the Cross .. and started running the session myself using the class 8 auditor and her meter to do it.

I got back there ... Christ looked like he was in a very lot of pain ... I decided to go inside his body and see what was happening and a force a very big force was hitting me when I was in his body .. it was too much and I could not stay inside the body .. I got out and I saw a huge oval of gold light in front of him ... I thought he was making it .... I followed the light into the sky and it was a UFO ... and that UFO was hitting Christ with some kind of beam ... and it was flooding the crowd with pictures to create a future dark age ... I yelled ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ..

Is that message to be taken literally, if so how is that possible from an auditing session, or was that information gathered from an OOB experience, astral projection, perhaps my limited understanding of Scientology does not allow me to grasp how one can have such an experience. By using the tools of Scientology.

It seems to me others have had the same issue with the information. It leaves me thinking if this is true, how can someone make such statements and have gained such knowledge and not be able to turn around and share the information in a clear manner that would allow the reader to better decipher message. It doesnt really matter how the information was gathered, but to just simply put it out there so casually seems odd. I would like to imagine If I was able to attain a level of mastery and knowledge of such important information I would be better able to convey my message to others. It appears that is not possible, so I will continue on my journey and will look into the tools of Scientology and will read books, watch videos and hopefully continue to grow and learn.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), donk (21st May 2013), Finefeather (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), porcupine (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I have, perhaps, a delicate question and my intent is to understand, not necessarily to judge. L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of this church.... his works were bastardized and co-opted by what is now this Church of Scientology? Yes?
    Yes.

Quote Perhaps this is an overly-simplified question... Who/what are these beings that have stolen his work and morphed it into something that appears quite evil?
    The same [kinds of] beings who run Monsanto, the Federal Reserve, the logging, oil and strip mining companies, the media, the music business, the psych wards. It's all part of the attempt at global takeover. For the 'Church', it's actually not going very well. (See below.)

Quote Why haven't the supporters of L. Ron's work (Ron's Org?) launched a counter-rebellion?
    They have! See below.

Quote Why has this church been permitted to imprison people, brainwash them and intimidate them so?
    For the same reasons that many other unethical things can take place on this planet, and apparently remain unpunished.

Quote Why do the Ron's org people not fight back?
    But they do. There's a LOT of good information out there for those who want to spend a little time digging. And much of the 'fight back' occurs in spiritual realms. The 'Church' is not nearly as powerful or influential as it was, or wants to be.

Quote What's the worse thing that can happen?
    Read this post here (#62 above) -- about what happened to 'Church' maverick Ken Ogger.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), Ed Dawson (28th September 2020), Finefeather (21st May 2013), Gardener (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Karila (5th April 2018), Lcam88 (9th April 2014), Rosco1 (25th May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), Sunny (14th June 2015), Swanette (22nd May 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

It leaves me thinking if this is true, how can someone make such statements and have gained such knowledge and not be able to turn around and share the information in a clear manner that would allow the reader to better decipher message.
    My own answer to this same question is this:

1) Someone new to this planet (or to a human body) might have a really naive, 'Noble Savage' kind of approach to communicating. If we regard Jim as an ET, for instance, he might find himself really bewildered about how to communicate effectively with Earthlings. And he certainly would be bewildered by a complex structure like an internet forum.

2) The following is a situation I've encountered before. Someone can be really awake, aware, selfless, inspired -- and yet still be, for instance, dyslexic. That's partly (or maybe completely) 'hard-wired', and is not changed very much by spiritual development. You can do yoga for 50 years -- and it will not improve one's spelling or sentence construction. (A loose analogy, but you may get the point!)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2013 at 18:40.

21. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Camilo (24th May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), Finefeather (21st May 2013), fourty-two (22nd May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Marin (22nd May 2013), Mark (21st May 2013), Neal (21st May 2013), Paladin14 (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013), WEAREONE (21st May 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I must have missed this? What is this (OTIII):

Is that Hubbard "getting it right"? Channeled information? Revelation from source? Disinfo?

Is it accepted around here?
    Last edited by donk; 21st May 2013 at 18:42.

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    What is this (OTIII):
    Yes, as far as I can see that's LRH's handwriting, and these are his research notes -- his own session data. Much of his research was done solo at first, and after that he would put together processes to address what he felt he had found, and test them out on volunteers to see if it actually worked.

The OT 3 stuff is pretty way out (and has been very often ridiculed by critics), but those who have run processes on it report that the processes seem to work, and that a very great of charge is released.

My own take on it is that it seems hard to believe, but in pragmatic auditing terms it does seem to work. I asked my own auditor (at the time) about this many years ago -- whether all this was 'real'.

His reply was wise. He said: "I don't know whether it's real, or whether any of that really happened. But that may not matter. You don't have to believe anything. Thousands of people have reported that it works for auditing purposes, and all I can tell you is that people who run the processes get a great deal of expanded awareness and ability from it. And that's all that counts."

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1 flew over (20th August 2013), 4evrneo (22nd May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), cuitlahuac (20th January 2016), deridan (25th May 2013), donk (21st May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), Jean-Marie (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Lisab (21st May 2013), Marin (22nd May 2013), Muzz (11th October 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (22nd May 2013), Sunny (14th June 2015), Swanette (22nd May 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

What is this (OTIII):
    Yes, as far as I can see that's LRH's handwriting, and these are his research notes -- his own session data. Much of his research was done solo at first, and after that he would put together processes to address what he felt he had found, and test them out on volunteers to see if it actually worked.

The OT 3 stuff is pretty way out (and has been very often ridiculed by critics), but those who have run processes on it report that the processes seem to work, and that a very great of charge is released.

My own take on it is that it seems hard to believe, but in pragmatic auditing terms it does seem to work. I asked my own auditor (at the time) about this many years ago -- whether all this was 'real'.

His reply was wise. He said: "I don't know whether it's real, or whether any of that really happened. But that may not matter. You don't have to believe anything. Thousands of people have reported that it works for auditing purposes, and all I can tell you is that people who run the processes get a great deal of expanded awareness and ability from it. And that's all that counts."
    Perhaps this has been asked, so please excuse the redundancy if so, but why does a Scientologist need someone to help them think (The auditing process. The term "auditing" still kills me.) or progress in their own lives? Isn't that like buying a self help book written by someone else? Do you see the irony? Isn't the purest path to enlightenment walked alone?

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), Finefeather (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), mosquito (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    What is this (OTIII):

Perhaps this has been asked, so please excuse the redundancy if so, but why does a Scientologist need someone to help them think (The auditing process. The term "auditing" still kills me.) or progress in their own lives? Isn't that like buying a self help book written by someone else? Do you see the irony? Isn't the purest path to enlightenment walked alone?
    Eventually.

Yes, I agree with you, but until a lot of garbage is cleared out, it is hard to walk alone. Without clarity, one needs defense against what was done to one by others, and that requires support (such as an Abrahamic religion, therapy, authority guru types etc.) One has to love one's self, trust one's self. Let go of the filters. Drop the ego, which is the hardest part. Accept the stuff one is seeing that comes through. Become awake.

I suspect it is the astral or emotional body that needs the most cleansing before one can hear one's High self.

Just the fact that the CIA moved in and squashed these tools, confirms for me they were real tools that did the work to allow people to walk alone.

All of this is just. my. opinion.

Sierra

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd May 2013), AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), Christine (21st May 2013), Finefeather (22nd May 2013), fourty-two (22nd May 2013), Hervé (21st May 2013), Jean-Marie (21st May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), karelia (21st May 2013), Lisab (21st May 2013), Mark (21st May 2013), Neal (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013), ulli (21st May 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Why do the Ron's org people not fight back?
    But they do. There's a LOT of good information out there for those who want to spend a little time digging. And much of the 'fight back' occurs in spiritual realms. The 'Church' is not nearly as powerful or influential as it was, or wants to be.

Im not having much luck looking for the groups fighting back. I will re read the threads and look again, but as I have little knowledge of Scientology nor the groups involved perhaps you can give a list of people organizations to look further into. Google search of Rons Org has led me to some websites that seem a bit off
    and others that seem safe and worthy of exploring. I would appreciate any suggestions for what to avoid and what to look into more. Heres two examples of websites one of which I think I will avoid the other look further.

http://www.ronsorg.com/-- This one seems like a good starting point to look further

http://www.ronsorg.org/tableofconten...or9/sobn21.htm---this one seems like I might need to use discretion while viewing

Sector Operations Bulletin No. 21
    The Third World War
    230284 1130 GMT OTB UK
    The Third World War (WW III) is now in full action. It has been going on for many years - skirmishes, guerilla actions, and small isolated pitched battles, with clandestine operations of large and small scale constantly being carried out.
    You won't read about this war in the newspapers or see it on television, because the Press and TV are being used as weapons in it.

Other weapons include drugs, radiation, computers, chemicals, microbes, propaganda, viruses, pollution, carcinogens, political sideshows, and the threats of use of atomic and hydrogen bombs.

Weapons that are very effective are economic pressure, taxation, and insidious substitution of real values with paper, cards and electrons.

Blackmail, peer-group pressure, conformity, and status orientation are powerful weaponry also.

Added to the exoteric are several esoteric devices or weapons for use in WW III which include covert invalidation, subliminal pictures on TV, psychiatric recommendations, depressants, hallucinogens, electric shock, tepaphones, intention projectors, -biological energy field restimulators and decay producers, and direct spiritual telepathic attack methods.

You and every person on Earth are in this war whether you like it or not, whether you agree or not, whether you believe it exists or not.

It is a

It is the WAR FOR THE CONTROL OF MEN'S MINDS.

WW III is not being directed by persons from Earth.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st May 2013 at 21:02. Reason: fix quoting

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bhusunda (23rd May 2013), Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), Finefeather (22nd May 2013), fourty-two (22nd May 2013), kanishk (22nd May 2013), mosquito (22nd May 2013), Neal (22nd May 2013), noprophet (22nd May 2013), Sierra (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), StephenW11UK (23rd May 2013), Swanette (22nd May 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Outsiders claim that is the "creation story" of Scientology, the ultimate teaching.

My struggle for understanding of all this I have felt is that I have not achieved a high enough "level" of tech...that document supposedly containing the highest of the high. As in, where thetans come from and why we have all these problems.

Are you saying that is a metaphor, a musing? Code? Not to be taken literally?

It is definitely not channeled information? No one has any specifics on the inspiration?

If I'm not mistaken, it's being taken as literal history currently on the LRH thread (of course, that could be my mistake on not having enough information/tech)...I feel like you "dodged" my question?

32. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Hi Kano,

The above statement is a bit confusing.. .. the use of the tools (processes) first presented as Scientology isn't about helping people think. They are used to help a person release the things that keep them from having a fulfilling life. Remove the blocks and stones that keep us trapped as it were.

We all need help along the way. Even those who isolate themselves or think they are walking alone are quite dependent on others. Just as one example: How books have you read that sparked a new idea or way of looking at things helping you along the way?

The whole point of any ethical spiritual system is to release a person from limits and find their True Self.

I actually hated the word auditor until I understood a little more. This is a definition that works for me.

Definition of auditor:

One who hears; a listener.

beholder, observer, perceiver, percipient - a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses.

[from Old French auditeur, from Latin audītor a hearer]

The auditors code is also sacred, so much so that they should be able to hold a clean space with no thought of their own entering a session.

Hope this helps.

33. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Read this post here (#62 above) -- about what happened to 'Church' maverick Ken Ogger.
    I greatly appreciate the response. Thank you. I really do think that those of you in Ron's org have a huge opportunity to put the nail in the coffin of this sociopathic group. As far as "swimming with the fishes" goes, I've always liked what David Icke has had to say about such things. " So What"? Its going to happen, one way or another anyway. They don't gain power by these actions, they lose. With the audience that is Project Avalon/Camelot, and with the help of your associates such as David Icke, you could really do a meaningful expose and restore the true intent of the founder of the Church. Take it back, so to speak. Yes, there have been MSM exposes, but they don't present the whole picture with the value of the techniques outside of the constraints of the cult. There is no doubt that your followers would support you.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Bill Ryan (21st May 2013), donk (21st May 2013), Finefeather (22nd May 2013), Neal (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Outsiders claim that is the "creation story" of Scientology, the ultimate teaching.
    No, not true at all.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st May 2013), Finefeather (22nd May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Yoda (21st May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast