+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dulce Underground Base Official Name Revealed

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Dulce Underground Base Official Name Revealed

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Exactly. In very early Camelot days (2006) I was contacted by a scientist [real name given] who made one visit to Dulce for a specific purpose - to attend to a piece of equipment.

As I remember, he was there for one day. Before entering the facility, he was briefed about what to do if he encountered a reptilian: keep your arms low and your hands open as a sign of submission and good intention.

He did indeed meet one: one reptilian 'talking' (silently) to one gray. He did exactly as he was briefed, and nothing untoward occurred.

He said [this is from memory as this correspondence was over four years ago] the reptilian looked as he could have eaten him - or words/feelings to that effect. It was intimidating. The being looked very 'cold', and very strong.

Cheers, Bill
    Yeah, I know someone who was quite scared when they were basically commanded to appear at one of the bases. Tis' my understanding that this is the reason why. Even though he said nothing of that nature. All kinds of hints as to the true nature that I had to decipher, nothing he said or did, just ...situations, and their surrounding data created the feel. Of course, the kind of stuff we don't get into on forums. People's lives are involved. He took the job, all those years ago...and this is where it ended up taking him. The trick, I'm guessing, is stilling the human mind. I'd gather that is part of what ails them in human communications. Unwanted broadcasts from nearby humans in fight or flight modes.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th September 2010 at 05:07.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

To digress for just a moment ala "Reptilians"......Dr. Courtney Brown had a very interesting experience while remote-viewing a very large craft full of Reptilians that was in orbit around Earth.

He entered the Reptilian craft through sensory bi-location and they immediately they knew he was there! He states that they set an audible alarm off in the craft, rather like an alarm you would hear on Star-Trek. Then they all stopped moving and just stood there--waiting for him to leave. Apparently they figured this was the only tactic they had to guard against unwanted intrusion by an impertinent human.

He also sensed alot of malice from them at the fact that he was there, and that they were in cooperation with human military on whatever project they were engaged in.

I always found that story quite entertaining.

I for one, do believe that Phil Schneider was involved in Dulce conflict. Much like every other aspect of history, how it actually went down depends on with whom you are speaking. I think some Col.'s recollection would be quite different than a security person who was involved in a firefight.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

moais (19th February 2011), TelosianEmbrace (3rd December 2022)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Yep. They also have reptilian sentries at the underground bases for that purpose. The doors are very likely aluminum and aluminum alloy, as that is the only way to control entry and exit of dimensionals. Besides the guard posting of reptilian sensitives to detect the presence of such.

The ability to do that with a certain ease, may be what cost Pat Price his life. Pat was asked to scan and he did. with ease. (scanned an underground facility) Which is quite impressive as it was a filing cabinet and flat objects stacked together with words on them (folders of paper) has got to be one of if not the most difficult thing to discern in the bio-locational sensory sense.(Jim Marrs- PSI Spies). Besides probability making a mess out of card reading, with too many possibilities in the one tiny space, it's just an incoherent blur unless it's one card every minute or so. The cards being stacked like that and the lateral mind not being good with hard pattern and separation discernment (See Jill Bolte Taylor's excursions down that road with having a stroke, a TED talk).
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th September 2010 at 20:47.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

moais (19th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I get so sick of people bashing Phil Schneider the fact of the matter is the man was murdered for speaking out on the atrocities of our governments, When Phil first came out in the mid 90ès in was possible to research him and verify certain things, there was and still is a discredit campaign going on against him. The man was a true Patriot and someone who should be honored for he made the ultimate sacrifice and paved they way for many others to come forward.If any of these people took the time to investigate the circumstances involving his murder or what the so called police called a suicide then it becomes very clear to anyone that everything he said was truthful. Just look at all the information that has come out since Phil came forward out it together. I think people need to do there homework before they start calling people liars.
    Last edited by Mluck; 29th September 2010 at 21:47.
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mluck For This Post:

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Carmody,

The protocols involved for scanning, something like a filing cabinet! Unbelievable. That ability alone could put you in a pine box.....I believe it. First they would try and recruit you for their dirty work and if you refused...thats it.

I have heard that about aluminum as well.

I have also heard of Grey type beings being aware of "the presence" outside of time-space as well. If what Delores Cannon states is true, they must have sensed her hypnotic probings through that very thing. The main difference in those stories is that the Greys don't seem to behave so paranoid, or be so on-guard from visits like this and usually engage the visitor. It really seems to alarm the reptilians on the other hand. Perhaps that has something to do with their aggression?

@ Mluck...I wouldn't worry, I don't think too many people come down on him (Schneider) too hard around here. There will always be skeptical people, and thats a good thing! They keep us on our toes, and make us work for our dinner-so-to-speak.

Bless your enemy....your enemy makes you strong! (until they kill you
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

It is my understanding that superimposition can be done and that can make it past the hardware ....but the reptilians can see that trick. They can see the rider inside. Being just a biolocator, that is the why of the detection, I'm guessing. If it was just a human group, and hardware, no reptilians or grays, then superimposition would likely work as a floating observation platform. Which is the why of the sentries, the hardware, and the aluminum (and alloys) in the critical facilities.

I'd almost venture to guess that due to the density issues of rock vs biolocation, the underground facilities need to have those alloys as doors. The only way in and out. And due to the point of the whole 'aetheric medium' being one of vibration, I'd then guess that even though a thin gap may exist in a doorway entry/exit system..and a dimensional or biolocator might slip through the gap...the way to prevent that would be to 'power' the door/frame set-up with a specific field signal between them. And thus seal the gap. Impossible to pass, from what I can get from it as an idea. Logical deduction based on available data leads to that as a final situation of potential realities.

Just thinking and guessing out loud....of course -that is the stuff that gets me into trouble!
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th September 2010 at 02:52.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It is my understanding that superimposition can be done and that can make it past the hardware ....but the reptilians can see that trick. They can see the rider inside. Being just a biolocator, that is the why of the detection, I'm guessing. If it was just a human group, and hardware, no reptilians or grays, then superimposition would likely work as a floating observation platform. Which is the why of the sentries, the hardware, and the aluminum (and alloys) in the critical facilities.

I'd almost venture to guess that due to the density issues of rock vs biolocation, the underground facilities need to have those alloys as doors. The only way in and out. And due to the point of the whole 'aetheric medium' being one of vibration, I'd then guess that even though a thin gap may exist in a doorway entry/exit system..and a dimensional or biolocator might slip through the gap...the way to prevent that would be to 'power' the door/frame set-up with a specific field signal between them. And thus seal the gap. Impossible to pass, from what I can get from it as an idea. Logical deduction based on available data leads to that as a final situation of potential realities.

Just thinking and guessing out loud....of course -that is the stuff that gets me into trouble!
    Great stuff Carmody...I'll do you one even better though. Despite the presence of charged materials, it would still be possible (with the right hardware) to find the resonant frequency and slip through. My guess is for that reason specific, many of the craft have semi-sentient materials that can shift and react resonance depending on the field that it encounters. This would also be necessary for breaking through into space-time itself if I'm not mistaken.
    Now if we are simply talking about basic sensor bi-location, I'm sure this could be countered. There is nothing to stop somone from just walking right in the front door though...and that's where your sentries come in.

So they realize there has been a breach, I'm guessing all that they can do is just sit there and try not to reveal what it is they are doing until you leave.

The shock alone of seeing the inside of a place like Sweetness might throw you right out of superposition itself.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

yeah, seems to make sense to me............

one of the big problems with matter structure resonance matching is that the frequencies change on the fly. This can be accounted for in the moment via repeating patterns, ie, known expectations and results -with known materials and known outcomes. It is when the variables be real non-repeating variables and it's a logarithmic change when the integration is occurring..so it can get messy fast. The essence is that desired outcome or resonance matching has to be in the specific molecular area of and within the material itself --and that would likely be a crystalline nano based alloy. Just a guess.

To circle back to the beginning, that is the descriptor one could and would use for the materials that Phil Schneider hauled around with him when he did his talks. When I saw the videos of his talks..and he described the materials....and then we had the very crappy images in the videos, I would have liked to have seen them, just a hair better or clearer..but I did not need to, really. All my alarm bells went off at once. Whoa! Unless you knew what to look for, it was just a fancy rock or glassy mineral looking mix....but some of us knew better.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th September 2010 at 05:05.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

If I remember correctly he described a---and I might be getting the words wrong---"Scaleeno-Helix crystal technology??" This was for the windows of hypersonic craft (10,000 plus miles an hour). Of course with the propulsion they are using now, those speeds are rather slow to my understanding. Atmospheric friction may have been completely overcome. I'll have to check with my source.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The other thing is in the bio-location sense..the old 'as above, so below' holds true, as it always does. Empowerment. With HAARP, it is a technique of gating energy. Ie, creating an energy pulse of immense proportions through shaping and gating. Like that of a transistor gate or base, which gates considerably more energy --through. This is how matter emerges...here.

The thing you're not supposed to understand is ---that you can do the same. This is the nature of some of those underground experiments, and the odd story about Mengele's programmed kiddie bodyguard retinue, and of course, Duncan O'Finian.

Thus it circles back to the line about the immense power that each of us is unaware that we can actually take command of. If we only knew. And thus the the story of confusion and backing away from one of us by a reptilian when we do not bow down -but advance on them...with serious intent inside of us.

The only tactic they have is to drive us via surprise...and fear. As long as we are living unaware and in fear, they are safe.

We have..passion..and imagination..and this can set our bodies and dimensional bodies on fire with energy, energy that can be translated and directed.

They want our fear vibrations, which they can control, as we are incoherent in that phase. Very succulent snacks, they be. We do have others. Other energy forms they are rightfully afraid of. Specifically when those are directed by us.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th September 2010 at 20:42.

16. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Carmody) Very succulent snacks, they be.
    Two can play at that game...

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

17. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Bill's comments:

I strongly recommend you read the Facebook page of Cherry Hinkle and decide for yourself.

I should note in passing that there are one or two problems with Anthony Sanchez's interview... the subject of a different discussion.
    From https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...derground-base post #29

18. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    One thing that happens here is research into Genetics, specifically viral genetics, with human test-subjects.
    As I understand it, what we are talking about here is genetically modified viruses but it occurred to me back in 2002 that a genetically modified virus might also be developed as a way to splice genes in vitro.

Humblepologies if I am behind the curve on this one.

19. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Again, from Carmody:
    Quote They want our fear vibrations, which they can control, as we are incoherent in that phase. Very succulent snacks, they be.
    I just came across these words from Credo Mutwa:

Quote Now, there is another thing, sir: It is that one of the things that the Chitauli like to do in their underground caves, where many fires are always kept ablaze, we are told, is that when a Chitauli gets sick and starts to lose a large area of skin on his body, it is said that there is a disease that the Chitauli suffer from which causes them to lose large areas of their skin, leaving only raw flesh.

When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself. It is said that after the sick Chitauli shows signs of getting better, then the human girl is manipulated into trying to escape. She is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.

Now, this habit of chasing a victim was also practiced by ordinary African cannibals, sir. In Zulu-land, in the last century, there were cannibals who used to eat people, and their descendants, even today, will tell you, if they trust you, that the flesh of the human being who has been frightened and made to run over a great distance, while trying to escape, tastes far better than the flesh of someone who was simply killed.

Credo Mutwa interviewed 9/30/99 by Rick Martin
    http://www.whale.to/b/mutwa.html
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st February 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 253 posts

to Bill:

is there anything else you can share? i find this type of information fascinating (of course).
    thanks
    Last edited by peace; 27th July 2011 at 13:14. Reason: problems with quote

22. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    Interesting report!

I wouldn't jump to any fast conclusions over this material. "Colonel X" may very well have worked in Dulce, but that doesn't mean he knows everything that goes on there. Think back to compartmentalization.
    Exactly. In very early Camelot days (2006) I was contacted by a scientist [real name given] who made one visit to Dulce for a specific purpose - to attend to a piece of equipment.

As I remember, he was there for one day. Before entering the facility, he was briefed about what to do if he encountered a reptilian: keep your arms low and your hands open as a sign of submission and good intention.

He did indeed meet one: one reptilian 'talking' (silently) to one gray. He did exactly as he was briefed, and nothing untoward occurred.

He said [this is from memory as this correspondence was over four years ago] the reptilian looked as he could have eaten him - or words/feelings to that effect. It was intimidating. The being looked very 'cold', and very strong.

Cheers, Bill
    I don't believe I ever heard this interview, could you point us to it, if it still exists? Or at least mention who suggested this, if that is something they allowed you to openly share?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Inversion (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), pabranno (4th November 2022)

24. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

I can’t believe how much I missed when these threads were first opened.
    I skimmed through so much really good stuff.
    So grateful to have another go at it.
    Thanx, Dizi

Pamela

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), Inversion (4th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2