+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Billyji, I would be interested to know more about the Sinclairs and their dealings with the Natives of the time. Which tribes they dwelt with, cultural philosophy, etc... I must hold back my excitement until I know more! Thank you for the links,,, I am inspired by your passions!!!

Jake.

Hi Jake, So far we know Henry Sinclair made contact with the Mic Mac Indians in Nova Scotia.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    As you can tell, this is another small passion of mine, some links for research.

http://www.robertsewell.ca/sinclair.html
    For more on Henry Sinclair's legendary voyages, please see:
    Prince Henry Sinclair at: http://www.tartans.com/articles/famscots/sinclairh.html

Nova Scotia: They landed in Nova Scotia in late May or early June and found the native Micmac Indians friendly. Henry Sinclair became known as "Glooscap", the white Micmac god. He built a castle and buried the Holy Grail (and perhaps the Arc of the Covenant as well) in a mysterious deep shaft on Oak Island. All except two ships returned to the Orkneys, and Henry Sinclair wintered in Nova Scotia during which time he and his men built a larger ship . . . or so the story goes.

Enough for just now. There is much more info out there than i realized
    http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/ref...istory/micmac/

Glooscap was the name given to Henry by the Mic Mac Indians. When you search Mic Mac Indians they have stories and legends of Glooscap.

http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/ref.../templars.html

"Glooscap was the first,
    First and greatest,
    To come to our land -
    Into Nova Scotia...
    When the Master left Ukakumkuk,
    Called by the English Newfoundland,
    He went to Pictook or Pictou,
    Which means the rising of bubbles,
    Because at that place the water is
    Ever strangely moving,
    There he found an Indian Village
    A town of a hundred wigwams."
    - Frederick Pohl, Prince Henry Sinclair

In the body of Micmac legends, "Pohl was the first to identify Gooscap as Henry Sinclair. Pohl was able to make a list of 17 specific similarities between Glooscap and Sinclair, including the fact that they each had three daughters."
    - Michael Bradley, Holy Grail Across the Atlantic

Glooscap "invited all to a parting banquet
    By the great lake Minas shore
    On the silver waters' edge.
    And when the feast was over,
    Entered his great canoe
    And sailed away over the water,
    The shining waves of Minas."
    - Frederick Pohl, Prince Henry Sinclair

"And, in memory of this parting, the Micmacs traditionally chanted:

"Nemajeeck, Numeedich."
    This, as Frederick Pohl noted, sounds like the words of an old Norse sea-chantey sung when weighing anchor.

"Nu mo jag, nu mo deg."
    - Michael Bradley, Holy Grail Across the Atlantic

http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/ref.../glscapdr.html

The Legend of Gooscap's Door

There is a doorway to Glooscap's domain
    Where you throw dry punk and fish
    For his fire and food.
    But you must not enter
    Though you may leave a gift on stone
    Waiting to feel goodness.
    This is the way the legend goes
    So the Micmac elders say.

At Cape North on a mountain you whisper,
    "My grandfather
    I have just come to your door
    I need your help."
    Then you leave something you treasure
    Taking three stones.
    This is your luck.
    This is the way the legend goes
    So the Micmac elders say.

At Cape Dolphin near Big Bras d'Or
    There is a hole through a cliff
    It is Glooscap's door.
    And on the outside a flat stone
    It is his table.
    The Indians on a hunt leave on table
    Tobacco and eels.
    This brings them luck, so the story goes
    The legend live on.
    Song of Eskasoni, Rita Joe

another interesting story is Glooscap and his wolves. This story gives the impression that Glooscap was a giant. or at least much bigger than the Indians he was with and loved. http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/ref...c/newhome.html

It sounds like your wives Father left a door open for you to ask Jake. Tell him what you now know of Henry Sinclair and the Templers and The Grail his journey to the Americas. The Mic Mac Indians.
    That Henry carried with him Sacred Knowledge of the Altan Priest of Holy Isle of RUTA. Knowledge that today is abused by the Masons.

Then ask if he can expand on your knowledge.

I believe the true Knowledge of the Templars was abused by the later Masons. But i also know that some sections of the masons today still hold the true knowledge, No harm in asking.

Billyji
    Last edited by Billy; 11th June 2013 at 10:04. Reason: add quote
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2013), Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Jake (10th June 2013), Jean-Marie (12th November 2013), Joseph McAree (29th July 2013), learninglight (29th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), Snookie (18th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

Being New here, I'm looking for some things that I have been interested in and have seen from my Cable History Channel on this myself. My Computer is on (Phone-Line Dial-Up Modem) and doesn't get to Play Internet Videos (Except for 5 minutes ones if I want to wait 1 Hour for the Downloading of it. Why it makes 5 minutes take an Hour (I don't know?) ... ) I saw this Episode on my Cable History Channel in Addition for this 2013 Year for H2. Scott Wolter made a 2013 Season Series of 13 Episodes of "AMERICA UNEARTHED" Which I seen them all from January into May this Year 2013 and was very Interesting ... They are:

1. American Maya Secrets (In Georgia USA)
    2. Medieval Desert Mystery (In around down in the Tucson, Arizona area)
    3. Great Lakes Copper Heist
    4. Giants in Minnesota
    5. A Deadly Sacrifice
    6. Stonehenge in America
    7. Mystery of Roanoke
    8. Chamber Hunting
    9. Motive for Murder
    10. The Desert Cross (Again around down in Tucson, Arizona area)
    11. Tracking the Templar's
    12. American's Oldest Secret
    13. Hunt for the Holy Grail

Meantime I have found it at this time and moment difficult to follow by reading everything here at the moment and looking for much more of what Scott Wolter is having in Documentary Shows in addition to this ... (Not Sure if other Threads have this?)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

Billy (9th August 2013), Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Jake (28th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Awesome video!! Thankyou Paul for posting and thankyou billyj for mentioning this in another thread which brought me here to see this as I did not see this thread its first go around.

The information he brings up floored me quite frankly...and I really enjoy hearing his point of view, especially about scientific disciplines! I commend him for standing up and relating his finds in the midst of ridicule from his colleagues. I would not continue my anthropology degree as I realized most are not in it for the Truth, only regurgitation of what they are told.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Billy (11th August 2013), Caren (30th October 2013), Jake (21st August 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

It would be great to merge these threads, but please fix or remove the date on the other...

I grew up within a few miles of an old Templar Farmhouse and well less than a day from the Runestone...

the outline of the sunken ships can still be seen at the bottom of a lake from where they tied up to await the explorers return...

3rd generation of the expedition made it back to Norway and spoke to royalty many years later and was the reason Columbus sailed...

the Indian tear duct traits are in many from England and Scandinavia passed down through those explorers...

some say the bloodline of the holy grail was hidden in the wilderness to keep it alive...

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Rocky is asking to merge Paul's thread with this one. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...641#post750641
    I think it is a good idea, If Paul does not mind.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. Link to Post #26
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

I looked at this thread today, and bam someone skyped me this within the same hour... without me mentioneing it....

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Billy (30th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I am also glad that I found this thread. I didn't know other people were aware of Scott Wolter's work. For me, I really value his work.

Because of him, I found out that in my last past life I was Meriwether Lewis. It was a huge shock to learn this.

The Lewis and Clark expedition was actually a huge conspiracy. And because of what I found, I was murdered by the Illuminati

"Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Billy (30th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), thunder24 (2nd November 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Have you guys by chance read the novels "Straw Men" and "Blood of Angels"?

These books sort of deal with the idea of whites living in the continental US waaaaaayyyy before recorded settlers.

But they're kind of -- bad people lol. Copper miners who hunt other humans and bury themselves with the collections of the dead.

I've wondered for a while if the Grail ended up in the USA, however -- because of the eagle and wilderness reference in Revelation.
    But it would be kind of hard to know.

For all we know the Scottish evictions sent them here @_@ but it could have happened sooner

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Phoenician monuments found in New Hampshire...

"Baal was the power worshipped by the Canaanites as God. He is the bull god and is represented by a bull. He is half man and half bull, the god of fertility (the Sun God). In Egypt he was known as the Son of the Nile or Ra. He possessed Akhnaton (i.e. he who is pleasing to Aton), the husband of Nefertiti (i.e. possessed by Ashtaroh). Nefertiti was the originator of the Rosicrucians and the Masons. Baal promotes false religion and religious prostitution (as well as shrine prostitutes). J. P. Timmons, Mysterious Secrets of the Dark Kingdom p. 114 (1991).

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    I looked at this thread today, and bam someone skyped me this within the same hour... without me mentioneing it....

peace
    The Good things in life

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), lightning23 (26th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

"in 1831, when joseph smith identified zama as the name of of the city of zion, Tulum had not yet been uncovered..."
    -Tulum is where the "descending God" supposedly descended
    -that is supposed to b christ
    -Tulum is a Mayan City

This Video implies that the plates Joseph Smith found were written in a language similar to hebrew and egyptian.....

This says the maya contributed to the 'Creek' dna ...made it to Georgia, just south of Tennessee

Native americans write in ancient hebrew (phoenician)
    I know its beck but we all can contribute.

http://olivercowdery.com/texts/boud1816.htm
    This is a great book, read it a few years ago....
    A STAR IN THE WEST; OR, A HUMBLE ATTEMPT TO DISCOVER THE LONG LOST TEN TRIBES OF ISRAEL, PREPARATORY TO THEIR RETURN TO THEIR BELOVED CITY, JERUSALEM. by Elias Boudinot.

basically explaining how the natives in the americas are the lost tribes of israel...

so you see its very possible for the grail to b hidden with eagles in the wilderness!
    Last edited by thunder24; 4th November 2013 at 18:38.
    The Good things in life

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

CD7 (3rd December 2013), Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), lightning23 (26th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

So now there is the connection between the Minoan civilization from Crete and you guessed it... the Phoenicians....

This video explains that the Minoans had made it to the Great Lakes to mine copper for the 'bronze age'...

This led me to ask myself about the alphabets and such since earlier it was said that the Phoenicians wrote in ancient Hebrew...

Quote At first they used the same characters as all the other Phoenicians, but as time went on, and they chanted their language, they also changed the shape of their letters. At that period most of the Greeks in the neighborhood were Ionians; they were taught these letters by the Phoenicians and adopted them, with a few alterations, for their won use, continuing to refer to them as the Phoenician characters-as was only right, as the Phoenicians had introduced them.
    http://phoenicia.org/alphabetcontrov.html

So then if this was happening at 5000 years ago, what was the world 'civilization' really like???

So what maps did the Templars have and how detailed?!
    Last edited by thunder24; 4th November 2013 at 03:49.
    The Good things in life

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Robin (28th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

Scott Wolter has an interesting show, but it IS a show. Therefore he's more concerned with ratings and profits than getting to the truth. That said, I think he MAY be onto something re the Templars and the Sang Real (holy grail).

I was in contact with him shortly after the show came on the air, regarding a large group of standing stones in Southern California that I spent nearly ten years studying. I came away bewildered...mainstream scientists maintain these are natural stones, nevermind that some have human profiles and that some could not by any stretch of the imagination be natural. Also the longer I studied, the more I realized a connection between UFOs and a possible dimensional portal. Maybe it was just all too weird for him, but he dropped it like a hot potato. I even sent him pics of a runish-appearing carving on a boulder. No hooked X though.

Wouldn't it be fascinating to learn that the Templars really were here, and that the bloodline continued in North America!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Robin (28th November 2013), thunder24 (30th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting thread worth bumping since it requires a lot of time to read.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

GreenGuy (30th November 2013), Jake (28th November 2013), Sophocles (13th December 2013), thunder24 (30th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)

This says the maya contributed to the 'Creek' dna ...made it to Georgia, just south of Tennessee

that was interesting, the Mayan Scholar mentioned the Baktun<?> starts 400 days after the end of Calendar Dec 21 last year...

It means the new beginning...

Saturday, January 25, 2014

my daughter's Birthday...

dang these coincidences just never stop do they...

and these artifacts were just disclosed to the public...

my seer is a medium and connected with a Pharoah's Queen, whose sister had 5 ET's babies...

she was highly educated in Egypt for the time...

they traveled around the world, could ET be the connection to all of these civilizations at that time?

are they dropping back in to see how we are doing?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st December 2013 at 01:41.

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Saturday, January 25, 2014

my daughter's Birthday...

dang these coincidences just never stop do they...
    Geez...they really don't.

Looking back over the past couple years... here are some threads that may very well tie into this one...like a bow...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=cymry

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-Templars-EDL
    Last edited by thunder24; 1st December 2013 at 00:56.
    The Good things in life

26. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (1st December 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I was just thinking of this thread today and didn't find it in a search...

thanks for listening...

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

coelbren alphabet

phoenician alphabet

im no expert on any of this, and i know a few members here are; a video on Ancient Khumry Coelbren Alphabet

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/512251...et_is_no_fake/

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Anno hi

Yes afal = apple, but sticking another bit on the end can & usually changes the whole meaning. The answer is hidden in the Mabinogi/Mabinogion. Easier said than done seeing todays language & abc was different to then.

Ynys Môn is the alleged last stand, but Afalon is linked to the south, but the Cymry are infamous for sending folk in the wrong direction & for very good reason.
    You may want to check out the geography of a place called Bala in the North.

The ancient language was Coelbren & not the Irish Ogham promoted by the english establishment who done their damned hardest to rubbish that there was a written language.
    The Coelbren is found all round the world dating back thousands of years, but its all a mass hoax & people are confused & mistaken according to certain so called scholars.

Edit:
    This may or my not shine a new light on things
    http://cilmaen.wordpress.com/category/llantwit-major/
    Afalon=Avalon

Quote t is well known that two very remote successive immigrations of Celtic people into Britain can be traced-viz., those of the Round Barrow period, who are also known as the men of the Bronze Age ; and the later Brythons, from whom in the main the Welsh are descended. From the examination of the bones of the men of the Bronze Age, which are met with but sparingly-for cremation was their common mode of disposing of the dead-they are known to have been a broad-headed and large-limbed race. The later Celts are not characterised by his head form. The survival among living people here and there of representatives of the broad-headed type is an interesting ethnological circumstance. As might be expected, it is chiefly in the most mountainous part of England-viz., in the remote parts of Cumberland-that traces of this race may still be met with. The type is, according to Beddoe and Ripley, marked by being `above average in height, generally dark in complexion, the ehad broad and short, the face strongly developed at the cheek-bones, frowning or beetle browed, the development of the brow ridges being especially noticeable in contrast with the smooth, almost feminine softness of the Saxon forehead.`(34) In Cumberland there had been going on a fusion between the decendants of the Norse and those of these more ancient Cumbrians, some of the descendants of whom are now fair in complexion.(35)
    http://www.wilcuma.org.uk/pattern.asp?pageid=46
    Last edited by thunder24; 1st December 2013 at 06:10.
    The Good things in life

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (1st December 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    are they dropping back in to see how we are doing?

are you talking about thoth?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/esp_enoch_6.htm
    Quote ....The priest-scientist ENOCH, is a prediluvian patriarch, one of the most famous and seminal characters of the previous time cycle. Father of Methuselah and great grandfather of Noah, Enoch is credited in the Bible as architect of the original Zion, the legendary "City of Yahweh", as well as inventor of the alphabet and calendar. Enoch is also history's first astronaut, who "is taken aloft by the Lord" and shown "the secrets of earth and heaven". He returns to earth with the "weights and measures" for all humankind.

Known to the Egyptians as THOTH, the "Lord of Magic and Time" and to the Greeks as HERMES, "messenger of the gods", he is even remembered in the Celtic tradition as the enigmatic wizard Merlin, who disappears up an apple tree to mythic Avalon, seeking the secret of immortality and vowing to return.....

....Astonishing experiments, conducted by Dr. Hurtak and colleagues at the Great Pyramid and other sites in the South Americas, demonstrate the pyramids to be voice-activated "geophysical computers." Intoning specific ancient sounds, the scientific team produced visible standing waves of light, above and within the pyramids and were even able to penetrate, hitherto, inaccessible chambers. Subsequent discoveries indicate the ancient priest-scientists employed some sort of harmonic sound technology within the temple structures......

The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a "language of Light". Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle. Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes, in fact, born of a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light, coursing through our very nervous system.

Encoding the natural waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic language, mimicking the waveform properties of light. The "keys" Enoch speaks of, turn out to be sound keys, keys to be vibratory matrix of reality itself, the mythic "Power of the World". The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affect the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states....
    This one says Thoth was in Atlantis and brought the knowledge to Egypt after ATL went down...
    http://www.encyclopedia-of-religion....atlantean.html
    Last edited by thunder24; 1st December 2013 at 03:01.
    The Good things in life

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (1st December 2013)

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    My questioning as to who was behind the program of America Unearthed(meaning who's funding it) is an important one and can be quite revealing. Well I think I found the information I was looking for, I found the sponsor all right and it appears to be none other than the government!!!! This guy is looking to be nothing but a paid shill!
    we-R-one, I appreciate the effort you've put into this. I have had some of the same nagging questions as you have - also with respect to the "Ancient Aliens" series. Mainstream media is not in the habit of revealing real truths, and there is always an agenda.

I have thought that Wolter's approach is less than scientific. He starts out with a preconceived notion that he sets out to prove. And like the various ghost-hunter series, the actual proof is never presented. You're always left hanging, hoping to find out more on the next installment.

Another thing that led me to question Wolter is the fact that I believe I have discovered traces of an enormous ancient ceremonial or sacred site in southern California. I have discovered astronomical alignments, ley lines, standing stones and other proofs that as Wolter says, the history we've been taught is wrong. Wolter had no interest at all in my evidence. He has an agenda that he doesn't deviate from.

If anyone is interested in what I've discovered in southern California, some of my photos are now in an album here at PA. I no longer live in that part of the state. I'd love it if someone pursued and solved the mystery.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread. I do think it's all interrelated.
    Last edited by GreenGuy; 2nd December 2013 at 06:13.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), thunder24 (2nd December 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Mysterious Stone Chambers & Giants Discovered in New England- Jim Vieira

stone structures all over america...

this video can also be found here... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ira#post722080
    Last edited by thunder24; 13th December 2013 at 13:51.
    The Good things in life

35. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast