+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Triangles? USAF Witness tells more

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Black Triangles? USAF Witness tells more

Check Post #249 here, or enter "Michael Schratt" into search engine. Schratt details most of the "Secret Space Program" craft.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ratt#post42135

Also here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Space-Program

2. Link to Post #22
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Check Post #249 here, or enter "Michael Schratt" into search engine. Schratt details most of the "Secret Space Program" craft.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ratt#post42135

Also here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Space-Program
    I have known of Michael Schratt for at-least a couple of years. He is a military aerospace historian who, through his own contacts which have had first hand experience dealing with classified black programs, has been researching and reporting on top secret military planes and technology.

And a very fine job he does!

However, there's one thing to remember. Schratt (as far as I know) has never been an insider himself nor has he witnessed any black projects in the first-person, therefore he can only research and report on what has been revealed to him by his contacts.

My point in stating the above is that the OP of this thread has brought forth a disclosure by an anonymous insider and first-hand witness that actually corroborates with and helps to validate much of Michael Schratts work.

Thank You!

Harley

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

mojo (21st February 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yah... I know Schratt denies any reverse engineering of alien craft and I think he's wrong. (How would he know????) Flies in the face of some very credible witnesses and whistleblowers. The principles were well known back in the 40's but I think we "had help" - Werner von Braun stated this on several occasions - perhaps Schratt needs to expand his research a tad

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

and updated impressive video sighting

discussed in this thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...239#post429239

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

conk (11th June 2013), mojo (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote They are similar to some of ours, but as a guide we would suggest you reserve your judgement where triangular craft are concerned. Perhaps a give away sign is the system of coloured lights used to identify your own, which are not to be found on ours.

Would secret gov aircraft advertize their position with aviation lights or fly with running lights? More likely they would not. What are the lights on craft that can morph shape?

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member GSW128's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it’s alright to chime in here; I just joined the site a few days ago. If I had known this website was here I would have asked to join long ago. I’m truly honored to be a part of this family, I have so much to share, and by the looks of things I have even more to learn.

Okay, in 1994 I was living on the Outer Banks of North Carolina at the time. It was quite common to see military craft flying up and down the coast a good twenty to thirty times a day. I've pretty much seen and heard them all. It was about 6 PM and was just turning dark outside, but still bright enough to see the detail of this craft.

I was inside at the time when I heard a sound I was not at all familiar with. It sort of sounded like a plane; but I knew if it was it must have been much too far away to see any detail, being I could barely hear it engine. I step outside and less than a hundred yards away over top of the tree-line was this triangle craft barley moving. I remember thinking that this thing should have literally fallen out of the sky considering I could have easily run faster than its current speed. The craft was identical to one in the video Bill uploaded. It looked to be around 30 feet long; a perfect triangle. It had smooth rounded edges with a light underneath at each point of the craft, and the larger one in the center. I've tried many times to describe the sound it made but I've never heard anything like it. It was sort of a muffled low pitch humming sound. My first impression was military, given the twin tail fins and what looked sort of like a cockpit on a jet fighter. It was so aerodynamically perfect; I’d never seen anything like it in my life.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GSW128 For This Post:

Bob (8th March 2016), DragonBorn (28th October 2015), halffull (15th January 2014), Harley (16th January 2014), Ivanhoe (16th January 2014), Longjohn (20th November 2019), Matthew (8th March 2016), Razzistar (5th November 2015)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Razzistar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much for posting this. One of my sisters told me that she saw one of these craft in hovering above our backyard. She described it as being black and triangular and that she saw it off in the distance and then it just came over and she thought it was going to hit this big green barn that was next to our house, but it slowed down and just hovered there for a moment. Then it took off. When she told me this I was like, it has to be military. From what I've researched and the dreams I've had, I'm pretty sure they are military. I'm a firm believer that our military has had very advanced weapons and aircraft for a very long time. When our father was in the Army, he worked at certain well known bases in California and told my sisters and I that he saw some really strange things and wouldn't even tell us about it all. He was afraid to and said he took an oath not to talk about those things. Sadly I will never know what he saw. He passed away in late 2012.
    So thank you again for posting this. It really helps me and my family not seem so crazy.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Razzistar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2015), Harley (5th November 2015), Matthew (8th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nurture your best For This Post:

Harley (10th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I feel bad for replying to a thread that's 9 years old, so apologies.

The image that you posted up, its a real shame there is no point of reference in terms of size. As interesting as the image is (and I hate to be that guy), it could be a RC aircraft of the "F19" like this one, but painted black;

The F19 and the TR3-B ( I don't believe the TR3B to exist personally) the F19 however;
    F-19 is the designation for a hypothetical US fighter aircraft that has never been officially acknowledged, and has engendered much speculation that it might refer to a type of aircraft whose existence is still classified.
    Source;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-19

The F19 has long been rumored (lots of rumors) to have been the secret companion aircraft to the F117-a.

So without a clearer picture or some sort of size, point of references, there isnt much more my speciality in aircraft can assist with in regards to this.

-D-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2