+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Looking Glass

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Project Looking Glass

From http://projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html

The following text is copied from Bill Hamilton's website:

The Commentary that follows is from my [Bill Hamilton's] source that linked with inside sources and took notes on Project Looking Glass and Time Travel experiments:

“With regard to LG (Looking Glass): As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. In other words, you could not see exactly what would happen, like a series of events. I was told to consider the multiverse idea combined with work by Richard Gott on cosmic strings. The multiverse apparently is accessed when the forward mode is set. I was also told to consider the views provided by LG as one of many potential realities (at least in the future view mode).

I have also been told that recently there has been an effort made to outfit videotape recorders to be sent forward through the apparatus, thereby allowing the dark project people to gain some insight into what may take place.

When I heard about this several questions came to my mind. The most pressing of which was: if a camera were sent forward in time/space, would it be able to record anything other than what was immediately in front of its lens? I mean, what if LG were located in the middle of the Groom Lake facility, and the operators wanted to gain insight into the outcome of a conflict, say in the Middle East. How could a videotape recorder, set to record what was right in front of its lens at that location gather any data on the Middle East if it were still stuck in the middle of the Mojave desert when it got to the future??? Hell, something important could be happening right behind the camera and it would miss it - a couple of degrees change in camera direction allows one set of events to be seen while another set is completely overlooked, much less events half a world away.

To answer this question, my contact was not specific, saying only that cameras did not move, as mass does not change in its perspective to space time. However, such an item placed into the injected atmosphere, might experience a different time, if only briefly. And cameras could film within the gas or see images in the injected atmosphere as though it were a lens reflecting events in and around the column. I was given to understand that the tilt or positioning of the electromagnets would allow different views or positions in the environment to be reflected in the gas column.

(I feel confident that at least two rings of electromagnets are employed and that the rest of the device is composed of a barrel and the gas* injected into the barrel. (Two different sources have indicated that these are the basic components.) These magnets spin in different directions, creating a charge of some kind. Then the gas is injected into the barrel. Depending on the direction of the spin (I am sure speed and tilt and a bunch of other factors must also have an effect) time space can be warped forward or backwards by long or short distances relative to the present. I have reason to believe that the scientists have completed a map of the exact positions and speeds of the magnets necessary to reach targeted times both forward and back.)

Apparently, images of the events at different places, relative to the location of the device can be picked up and in essence reflected off the gas, causing it to behave like a teleprompter or crystal ball, for lack of a better example. But I am not entirely sure that mass does not move, or that mass is not affected. Since I was also told many years ago about an experiment that went very wrong in the early years of the LG project, involving a test subject of some kind. As I understand it there was significant movement of mass during that experiment, and it ended up with a rather gruesome death for the poor test subject. (I originally thought it was a monkey, but I found out that there were many test subjects that got sent through, so I am not certain what kind was involved in the experiment that went bad. However, in my typical reverse-logic search for corollaries, this tells me that there must have been many test subjects that made it through just fine. So I am certain that any errors that were made or any miscalculations have long since been corrected).

I wish I could offer you more information. For what its worth, my sources have confirmed the presence of electromagnets and a barrel-like device which is injected with some kind of gas [an independent source has stated that the gas concerned is argon. Project Camelot] ...these components seem necessary for LG to function as a viewing device. And as for any changes in mass, or movement within time-space....I really don't know since my information sources would only tell me 'so much' about what they saw or experienced at the time they were involved. But it can be reasoned, based upon what they did say that there were significant experiments in the movement of mass back and forward through time, many of which were successful. I am sure much has been discovered and/or refined in the process since then.”

The following images were created and supplied by Dan Burisch.
    Note: the unattributed image on Bill Hamilton's website is a movie prop from the the movie "The Time Machine".

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2021 at 23:49.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (12th September 2020), avid (24th October 2015), Axman (25th October 2015), ClearWater (1st August 2020), Damien Toner (24th October 2015), EarthMan (24th October 2015), EFO (1st April 2021), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2015), fourty-two (26th October 2015), gord (24th October 2015), huyi82 (25th October 2015), Innocent Warrior (24th October 2015), Jane Tripp (25th October 2015), Jean-Marie (24th October 2015), JohnJ (26th October 2015), Limor Wolf (24th October 2015), Mandala (24th October 2015), Michelle Marie (24th October 2015), Nasu (24th October 2015), nephalim (25th October 2015), Reinhard (24th October 2015), Selene (24th October 2015), Shadowself (24th October 2015), Sunny (9th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2015), the_real_dave-id (25th October 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (24th October 2015), Victoria (25th April 2022), Zampano (24th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Project Looking Glass

This post relates to:the Looking Glass Device and this other post by Deemah:
    J-Rod" surviving and Escape from Area 51 Documentary
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...51-Documentary

Very interesting Vid Deemah .

We are trying to change at this present time, our-self's and our future dimensional state!
    So extraterrestrial = future human!
    So, the 'looking glass device' ? See's into the future!
    1)Just what can the PTB see in this device?
    2)Can they see us and how we changed and can they see their place in our future?
    Or can they only see their futures?
    3)Would they need one of us to operate the device to see our future and so their place init??

4)Is it that the device can only see the future from the point of time it is used IE and so because we haven't changed properly yet
    the world around us they can't see our future and that they have gone ?

5) If No 4) is the case can they see we have changed things and or that they have crashed?

6) If they see they have lost what are they doing/planing to change things?

I know our reality is in many different dimensions as we speak which has to be taken into consideration with my questions!

Hmm#? can some one help set me straight with these questions?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), ceetee9 (11th June 2013), Deemah (11th June 2013), EFO (1st April 2021), ghostrider (11th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th June 2013), Timreh (10th June 2013), Victoria (25th April 2022), white wizard (11th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Great topic Sunny-side-up!
    Lots of interesting questions & thank you for mentioning my topic btw.
    I'd love to elaborate on my perception.

This over all device or such similar time bending "tools" are used to primarily focus (like a radio, through frequencies) on a specific probable future sequence.
    Meaning there is not "one timeline" to focus on, there are billions and billions of probabilities of future.
    The concept of how this operates is surrounded by attraction of probable outcomes,
    so through generating frequencies the device is resonating specific parallel universe there for it attracts a specific future time line to view.

It is done by first "loop" focusing on a event of interest and from there on splitting that reality into layers of harmonics and altering configurations that allow to view a "probable future". It is very complicated and there are time windows by which such system operates, which disappear once certain events have passed.

I don't know much, but hope it was a little something (:

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deemah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), Sunny (9th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2013), Victoria (25th April 2022), white wizard (11th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

those maniacs, they dont even know... Karma will always balance out eventually, every time the ptb devise a get em plan, Karma creates a solution... action and reaction, cause and effect ... the pendelum always swings back , you reap what is sown ... tinker with the future , it wont change a planetary destiny, the golden age will happen ...we are already changing into a new kind of human ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Deemah (11th June 2013), EFO (1st April 2021), Manasaki (28th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2013), Victoria (25th April 2022), white wizard (11th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I've been researching since 2009. I discovered Project Camelot by accident. When you begin connecting the dots, one thing leads to another and it led me to a story told by Dr. Dan Burisch. This was the first time I had ever heard about looking glass or stargate technology. I thought it might be interesting to some of our newer people that haven't heard about it. Dr. Dan has interactions with what he refers to as a J-Rod. ( a future human, who resembles what we similarly know as a grey). Dan worked at various secret research facilities.

I re-read this material tonight after about 5 or 6 years, and still found it fascinating.

http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

¤=[Post Update]=¤

By the way, it's complete with drawings, diagrams, pictures and detailed experiences.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Art (25th October 2015), Bill Ryan (24th October 2015), Damien Toner (24th October 2015), EarthMan (24th October 2015), EFO (1st April 2021), Fellow Aspirant (25th October 2015), fourty-two (26th October 2015), ghostrider (24th October 2015), gord (24th October 2015), Innocent Warrior (24th October 2015), Ivanhoe (24th October 2015), JohnJ (26th October 2015), Lifebringer (24th October 2015), Limor Wolf (24th October 2015), Michelle Marie (24th October 2015), Nasu (24th October 2015), Reinhard (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2015), the_real_dave-id (25th October 2015), toppy (24th October 2015), Victoria (25th April 2022), Zampano (24th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Thanks, Bill. I knew you had great inside information on this subject. This had to be one of those big wake-up moments for me. I asked myself, "We can really do this?" Fascinating, and we don't even know what else is hidden from us.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2015), Damien Toner (24th October 2015), EFO (1st April 2021), fourty-two (26th October 2015), huyi82 (25th October 2015), Michelle Marie (24th October 2015), nephalim (25th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2015), Victoria (25th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The information that was at the library of Alexandria it is said would have put us in cosmic space 200 years ago... The secret space program is more advanced than people realize ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Axman (25th October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Victoria (25th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Have been watching the John Urwin videos & wondering if the glass plates he saw are the same thing as The Looking Glass one hears about in all the UFO videos? Would appreciate any comments! Just trying to put all the pieces together!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), fourty-two (7th September 2017), Noelle (7th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2016), Victoria (25th April 2022), william r sanford72 (14th August 2016), Zoragora (7th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Foxie,
    Harry Hubbard is a great scholar from which I've learned a lot, and had a lot of fun at the same time.
    In one of his videos he is talking about the looking glass in Maya culture (after 1.33)
    If I remember well the weather machine was mentioned too.
    Blessings
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqF-QX2AYYc

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoragora For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), BushPilot (12th November 2019), EFO (1st April 2021), fourty-two (7th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Noelle (7th September 2017), Victoria (25th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 181 posts

This video certainly doesn't come close to covering everything about Project Looking Glass, but it's a good introduction to the subject for those who haven't delved deeply into it yet.

Project Looking Glass: From the Mouths of the Whistleblowers

"This is the best compilation of clips on Project Looking Glass you will find on the internet. The whistleblowers Bob Lazar, Dan Burisch, and Bill Wood will tell you from their own mouths what the project is and what it has been used for."
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Anka (12th September 2020), Ascensionrising (1st March 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), EFO (1st April 2021), Forest Denizen (1st August 2020), gord (1st August 2020), Richter (1st April 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

To my astonishment, Mike Adams from Natural News included a presentation about Project Looking Glass in his situation report from yesterday, 30 March 2021. Start in at 1:03:10, lasting a brief 10 minutes.

Audio only: https://naturalnews.com/hrr/mp3/HRR-...ion-Update.mp3, or Brighteon video:

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/90cc7191-0136-413e-8be3-d694c7c16dab

It's generally accurate, with the important note that it was researched and developed long before Obama (as Mike Adams said) — and I'd also disregard what he says about 'Ascension', a loose and woolly term with little definition that's always been misused. (And the 'Return of Christ' has nothing to do with it, either.)

But a positive timeline ahead of us? I've consistently stated here that things will get better after they seem to get worse. It was very interesting that Mike brought it up at this time, right out of the blue.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st April 2021), Anka (1st April 2021), Axman (2nd April 2021), Bluegreen (1st April 2021), edina (1st April 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), Elainie (1st April 2021), Eva2 (1st April 2021), gord (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), Jambo (1st April 2021), Mike (1st April 2021), naochan (1st April 2021), Peace in Oz (1st April 2021), Richter (1st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), TomKat (1st April 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022), wegge (2nd April 2021), Yoda (1st April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Jessie Czebotar says she was from a bloodline family, was trained to be part of the endtimes and to interact with the Anti Christ. She was saved by her relationship to the "Lord". This was on a couple of weeks ago. Jessie Czebotar mentions Project Looking Glass starting 22:44

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZDm8N_yec9E

I have not heard this but Jessie Czebotar says it's supposed to be about portals etc.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022), Yoda (3rd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread