+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

His supporters left, haha. In these times I’m not surprise to hear excuses of any kind that ultimately leads to more inconsistencies and vague reasoning when it comes to “Aliens”. I think the day is very close for people to finally realize that this alien hype has always been a trick and a waste of important time, just how long has it been here since it all began and we are no closer to anything other then more division amongst the people. What I’ve seen from Greer (and others like him) is the ability to confuse and divide the people further with their tales and excuses. smh

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

humanalien (24th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,412 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Quote Posted by Brodie75 (here)
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote For example just because x researcher has a huge ego doesn't mean his hearts not in the right place
    I disagree, I think that by definition this means his heart is not in the right place...it is overshadowed by the ego, and behind his self absorbtion

I'm not talking about Greer; I don't know about or care about his ego. This statement just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I accept that ego doesn't invalidate information transmitted, I'm on board with you there...but to me big ego means you should probably get your heart out in front, or at least closer to your ear so you start listening to it better

My only problem with greer would be if he was successfully pushing an agenda to convince people all ETs are benevolent. I am leaning toward that's what he (or whoever is manipulating him) is trying to do, but won't say that with any certainty. What I do know is that if that is case, he's not real successful. I don't know anybody outside of Avalon that has heard of Greer or his movie, I have never seen it promoted or available or playing anywhere, so at this point I'd put him on the lowest level of quasi-celebrities (is C-list as low as they go?)

He opened eyes and appealed to people seeking out the information back in the day, which is a good thing. Awareness if possibility of ETs is a good thing. People open to the possibility are generally discerning enough to not be as close minded as I've seen him to be on the issue that humans may not be the most advanced beings capable of harming of humans.

In these interesting times, i assume all info is tainted, and watch as most people care more about the personalities anyway. What is the purpose of this circus? What had Greer achieved? What does this harm (or help)? Besides people opinion of one man (who may not be a "man" !!!!)
    I agree with you. I guess the point i was trying to make was that well intentioned
    people can release bad information and vice versa. In my opinion a lot of members
    of the alternative community have been led up the garden
    path at least once.
    In this day and age it can be very difficult to claim to know anything as fact.
    So many have agendas and sources that may have once been seen as reliable

but have since been discredited. With all the conflicting agenda's and claims and counter claims.
    It's enough to turn a person insane.
    My point is there used to be plenty of researchers out there i once believed without much doubt. But after what has been going on with the likes of Greer, Camelot and Hoagland just to name but a few, i no longer have much confidence in the Alternit
    news community.
    So far my confidence in Rich Dolan is unshaken. He is one of the few who has managed to stay out of the rot while still putting himself out there.
    I was one who contributed a small amount to the KickStarter campaign and received a stream in return. 7 friends here got together and watched the film.
    It was less than ground shaking. It brought out the humanoid creature and seemed to want us to believe that this mummy was ET.

This mummy was found in the Atacama Desert and as early as 2002, Rense was reporting on the find (10/26/2002). Information about it has been available form several sources.

http://rense.com/general31/tinyt.htm

Why would it be assumed to be an ET? It was advertised and less than subtley promoted as such? Why would it not be as valid to promote as a "Brownie", which is the name for very small creatures who are terrestrial (and presumably have terrestrial DNA if they have bodies). By the way, my Grandmother saw a Brownie as a child. She was a pragmatic, logical person who did not make up stories. That makes me one degree from a Brownie experiencer and that is about as reliable as experiencer testimony. Being an experiencer oneself is THE reliaible and personally useable BUT unprovable material.

In the film there was a vibe of "I AM humble about being very important" from Steven Greer and I do think his behavior is egoistically self inflated. His talk on Redice
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-130613.php

did not include spontaneous interaction but a "monologue". In fact, I have heard the same spiel over from him as if a recording played several times. By the way, this is something that one will notice in quite a few of the "AlterNIT" (LOVE That One) spokespeople who write books, give seminars, teach techniques and repeat themselves in every interview. They have a schtick to perform, not ability to engage very well with new questions. What does that say?

I will point out a couple off hand in addition to Steven Greer...Eric Pearl, Dolores Cannon to show it isn't JUST Ufologists but those who say they have something BEYOND the ordinary to share. Interviewers do not usually challenge the guests. Assumptions are allowed to just dangle. WHY is that?

Drugs of any kind may cause addiction for an egoistically focused person including "materialistic" focus on fear, fame, money, power. My own personal opinion is that this adventure is not about the "truth" of information exactly but coherence between information, application and the way information actually may produce a support to innovation for us. I think we are shallow and gullible when we get thrilled over the latest "woo woo". Yes, woo woo is real. But it is not found lying in heaps on the surface...it takes OUR digging to find useable caches. I think WE should be very challenging to those who say they have "truth" and then peddle it to others.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (24th June 2013), Christine (25th June 2013), Debra (25th June 2013), Shikasta (26th June 2013), superconsciousness (26th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,675 times in 5,716 posts

all I really know about Greer is that he's unreasonable (et's are all good etc...) and honestly that's the worst thing I can say about the man. I know this because of interviews ive seen him in and articles he's written.

all else in conjecture, at best. when I want to pass along information to someone, I don't use intermediaries. I just tell them directly. I know there is likely fear on the part of the former team members, which may account for the 3rd party involvement, but if Jan Bravo wanted to stay anonymous, why not just send an anonymous msg herself? (hello Alfred, I am someone very closely connected with Stephen Greer and i'd like to tell you x, y and z...)

Greer looking dramatically different than he used to doesn't mean anything to me. when I was 21 I was sick n tired of being skinny and I hit the weights with reckless abandon, and gained 30lbs in 5 months, without the use of anything illegal. people I'd known my whole life hardly recognized me.

Greer acting dramatically different is alarming initially, but when you consider that he narrowly defeated a life threatening disease it makes more sense. I had a very similar experience, and my personality changed as well, quite significantly.

(note: for those of you that are wondering, no, i'm not Greer. first of all, i'm much more handsome...)

So, none of this suggests he's a Manchurian imposter or some sort of mind-controlled puppet. not to me anyway. there are people like Bill that are much further down the rabbit hole than I, and may have reason to think otherwise, but I can only go on what I know personally. I acknowledge all possibilities, and this man may indeed be compromised in some way, but dubious documents and 3rd party sources mean very little to me. unfortunately, in this field, this is the type of "evidence" we're usually working with -- we're left to put the puzzle together with circumstantial bits here and circumstantial bits there.

I don't doubt that disturbing fear tactics are used to silence whistleblowers, so I can understand the reluctance, but haven't we learned that making yourself as public as possible is the safest move of all? it is my sincere hope that we hear from jan bravo or anyone else involved or that used to be involved with Greer very soon...hopefully here on Avalon. or even Greer himself. if you're reading this Mr.Greer, please step forward and tell your side to this story. there are many here on Avalon and in the alt community at large that are still very willing to hear you out.
    Last edited by Mike; 24th June 2013 at 16:07.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Benimal (24th June 2013), Brodie75 (24th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (24th June 2013), Christine (25th June 2013), Debra (25th June 2013), Flowerpunkchip (25th June 2013), jagman (24th June 2013), jaybee (24th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th June 2013), Limor Wolf (26th June 2013), onawah (24th June 2013), Shikasta (26th June 2013), sunflower (24th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

I have one question: how much is he paid for his work?

He is not paid, this is rather free, I have no comments but positive ones.

He makes below 100,000 a year (yes, 100,000 to be a public figure, be harassed by government, by ridiculized and criticized from all sides, not much money believe me), I have nothing to say.

He makes 500,000 plus a year with these project, which is about an MD salary anyhow (which Greer has given up lately, before he was doing 2 jobs, 80 hours a week), then I will start questioning and will want to see results. Many conspiracy theorist make that money and more, and I always look at them suspiciously. Better be real professional in those cases.

Simple.

So Bill, you are still ok in my books.... lol (joking of course).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

mojo (25th June 2013), The One (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

I hope all the good work achieved as part of the Citizen's Hearing is preserved and remains untarnished after this fiasco blows over.

Not too worried about Sirius though. Personally I've always felt it could have been so much more.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Benimal (24th June 2013), mojo (25th June 2013), onawah (24th June 2013), The One (26th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member MistahMojoRisin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Smells like a hit piece.

I am not in the loop and cannot add anything to Greer's credit or discredit...but this sure smells like a hit piece.

After you read Wade Frazier's account of smooth-talking infiltrators that (astoundingly) backstabbed and front-stabbed Dennis Lee in full view, some of Dennis Lee's closest allies went away with the bad guy. So, I believe a cadre of UFO/free energy geeks could certainly be torn apart from the inside by one of "Godzilla's" A-team members.

If Greer was siphoning funds for drugs and for his personal residence, you don't think he would keep that from the crew?

Stinky, stinky, stinky. I've got $5 that says Greer was set-up by a pro. Anyone want to wager something... say a hat? I must admit, I would not bet eating a hat - again, I'm very much an outsider, but this just smells like a mixture of conniving and cunning (and easy to blame on Greer who has a big ego.)

I probably had no business posting on nothing but a gut feeling, but well, there it is.

Dennis
    I'm still digging through all this material (and it's connected, very loosely, with Anya Briggs' claims, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-DOW-Grey-ET-s.....

And there's a really interesting sting in THAT tail! --> https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post689974 )

Back to this thread here. Webre's article does look like a hit piece, but my bet (not quite an entire hat at this stage) is that this is purely because Webre does not like Greer one bit. I do know this for a fact.

Indeed, many UFO researchers and activists don't like Greer at all, but very few ever say so openly. That was one of the things that made our Camelot interview with him such a talking point: no-one had ever called him out and challenged him nearly so openly.

We may well reach the point, sometime, when people will look back to re-evaluate that interview in a rather different light.

I would certainly like to have done that one again, for a variety of reasons, but both Kerry and myself have always stood by every word we said. Importantly, Richard Dolan has always stood right with us on every point of debate, and has stated as such on record. This interview we did with him, shortly after our Greer interview, is well worth listening to.

http://projectcamelot.org/Rich_Dolan...ugust_2009.mp3

The feeling I have is that the Greer tent is indeed beginning to collapse. Once some people speak out, it's possible that more and more will find the courage to do so. There have been whispers about this, and much like it, for quite a long time now. I suspect that we will hear more.
    After being familiar with the Anya Briggs story / Forum here and reading this it begins to make more sence. I read the whole paper (all 30 pages or so) of the "Dead Man's Trigger" and want to remind people that he [Grier] did state in it that discrediting him was a goal of the opposition. While this does not prove or disprove anything it is typical for inteligence agencies to do all of this. It is text book.

In this day and age i see why reading the minds of everyone and haveing telpathy is so dangerious. It would mean everyone knows the truth. WIth one wish I may not wish for peace, but rather the gift of telpathy for all allowing the truth and the true person to be known.

Bill, you got a invite for this invitation to a November Party in PA that Anya Briggs talked about but you never opened the E-Mail until you heard about it. THis story is enough to confuse the most ardent researcher.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"-Poe

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."
    Albert Einstein

"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
    Mahatma Gandhi

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MistahMojoRisin For This Post:

JRS (25th June 2013), mojo (25th June 2013), onawah (25th June 2013), Swanette (25th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Greers' core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Thanks Todd. As you know I have directly also watched and seen many blocks and trails created that take people away from finding solid energy solutions. A few folks appear to be on the right trails where they can actually see progress.

Has anyone ever created a distribution system for information for working technologies that don't have dual use? A system that wouldn't be shut down, or declared "national priority censored", aiding and abetting enemy combatants, or whatever the excuse is to stop tech releases?

For instance, would a free energy system go immediately into powering the militaries worldwide who currently
    run on oil or nuclear if they are electric boats, or electric battleships or electric aircraft carriers ? Just a simple mundane question not even touching on advanced gravity propulsion tech suppression..

Is there or are there incentives for free energy workers with the spirit and heart to do it right to then produce a devices and or concept that ends up in the war machine?

I just wonder if it is something as simple as that "future karma" consideration that stops real releases and the greer's of the world can go for the exploit/cash return vibe, feigning "pseudo-disclosure" instead of the stewardship to planetary family..

Just wondering about the "spirit motivation" behind it all.

I guess every challenge helps spirit grow and there are so many micro macro micro analogies just looking about in any ones' life. I pose to the forum to look at solving the spirit issue first, the stewardship aspect second, and I suppose with that in mind and that foundation clearly setup, the tech will miraculously appear. Sorta speaking from experience here

Bobd

14. Link to Post #148
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

are we trying to pick apart double and triple blind scenarios ? hmm

the reality may never be known

the lesson is dont put stock in the man but the information that rings true.

all men are corruptable , every man has his or her price. . . the truthful word is also corruptable however the words in between are not

yet we still banter and wager . hmm

N

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Greers' core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Thanks Todd. As you know I have directly also watched and seen many blocks and trails created that take people away from finding solid energy solutions. A few folks appear to be on the right trails where they can actually see progress.

Is there or are there incentives for free energy workers with the spirit and heart to do it right to then produce a devices and or concept that ends up in the war machine?

I guess every challenge helps spirit grow and there are so many micro macro micro analogies just looking about in any ones' life. I pose to the forum to look at solving the spirit issue first, the stewardship aspect second, and I suppose with that in mind and that foundation clearly setup, the tech will miraculously appear. Sorta speaking from experience here

Bobd
    This may be a silly question,

What is it that prevents people like John Searl, Keshe, Bedini, Wade, the list goes on and on, All coming together. I do not understand.

Is it Ego or something else.

This is not directed at you Bobd but your comment brought forward that question to me yet again.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bob (25th June 2013), Chanlo23 (24th September 2013), Christine (25th June 2013), Corncrake (25th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th June 2013), mojo (25th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), superconsciousness (26th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Bobd

What is it that prevents people like John Searl, Keshe, Bedini, Wade, the list goes on and on, All coming together. I do not understand.

This is not directed at you Bobd but your comment brought forward that question to me yet again.

Peace
    Hi Billy, thanks for the welcome touch base hello. I've wondered that about searl bedini - I can speak from personal experience, that inventors or tinkerers or wanna bees get a little bit of money, get the patent bug, get the gonna make $$$$ from somebody, and at the point of going for the wanna make the money, folks have adopted, as they say by measure, the tenets of the trap. I'm going to pull up a rock by the campfire and tell a few stories here..

Traps are "must make money and more money is better than less.." Big trap big program, big barrier. "One is a sucker if one doesn't know the street smarts to make a buck, some do it better some do it worse.."

So the spirit of "free" as in "no charge" to the end user is hamstrung at the outset, no doubt destined for the creator to find out the economic system as-is, is rigged for profit motivation. Not planet wide stewardship I believe.. Keynsian economics..

I've had the discussion with a few of the planetary talk circuit crowd, the lecturers the workshop crowd who want some insight to help them change the world, but it doesn't happen, we get the workshop pass the feather or crystal, drink the sacred juice, sing kombyahhhohmmmmmm.. The world goes on, and the workshop presenter has another meal for the next month, till the next workshop. Seems that whatever is trendy, or one can create a cause over one will see a workshop, and a following, and if the people fed up, of course they will polarize.

Sometimes the polarization is by intent to create more discussion. The adage is any discussions are better than no discussions as apparently folks will look at something where there is a small stink.. Gossip u know, water cooler stuff all that..

So getting back to the spirit of things.. If we were 1903 lets say Europe or US one would have the enterprising spirit and would be trying to make money and keep it. Some would be chivalrous and some low down scoundrels. As u know there were financial folks really into empire building and empires are based on the creative manipulation of scarcity. Scarcity of electrical power and one has a potential for monopolizing if one controls the motor manufacturing, the generation stations, the coal for power plants and the marketing campaign to convince people that electrical things are worth having.. So creative marketing. Scarcity in transportation, scarcity in media (who controls the newspapers), scarcity in medicine, scarcity in energynand scarcity in transportation. All of the things we still see these days being financially manipulated. Empire building never stopped.

Who the heck cares about ets and et technology except through creative Hollywood marketing and those marketing that ets have some hidden knowledge or gifts forums or whatever marketing could appear. People believe one way or another through the marketing, gee the RobinHood Syndrome I find to be particularly amusing. Ets gonna give us the tech so we can all kick the robber barons the leftovers from the 1900's in the teeth and then what? Is our economy going to change? Are we going to believe in abundance and free power to all? Is empire building going to stop or be more enhanced?

Greer obviously serves a purpose keeping up the spiritual status quo system that economically is based on the manipulation of scarcity.. Scarcity of technology, scarcity of communications and of course scarcity of compassion towards all of worlds people and the children yet to be. Handling a workshop then or explaining one has the hidden (scarce knowledge, the secret word or secret sacred geometry or meditation, or the sacred oT rundown, all of that is the sales gig to keep the existing defective system working fully status quo. And things are not are not solved, we in essence have gone to the movies, read the funny papers and found ourselves amused provided we keep it in perspective for what it is.

So my point is, be it Greer or searl bedini or gene malov.. Everyone still is stuck in the shortage manipulation, then sell the shortage, and stay in the system. Have we any ayn rand supporters out there? Laisse faire capitalists? Objectivist? Been there done that, it still is Hollywood programming or book programming we are falling for.

I've been to Nigeria, the slums, been with the wealthy sheikhs in the Mid East , been with the industrialists, and ya met with the rocky fellas boyz to see where the mind sets are.. It's amazing. I have seen the glassy eyed stares of the sociopaths who absolutely want to rule and dominate the world, and I have met the Dalai Lama personally. People are people, and the spiritual motivation really is important.

I was in Lagos last year, needing a phone recharge card, and I accidentally overpaid it by 2x to one of the street hawkers.. And the person looked at what I paid, counted it twice and said in pigeon English to me, sir you gave me too much. And handed me back the extra. He could have kept it in a place where poverty is so dramatic, and the rich squander. The poor person just trying to make it to the next day, where oil abundance is everywhere there.. And the business man who would not pay for information to help them help their people.. What's wrong with the spirituality? I learned more there about people in a week than people get in Harvard or Wharton.. People are people.

If searl bedini or anyone produces abundant free energy, what is going to happen to the spirit. The rich will stay rich and the poor will stay poor ... In egypt once a long time ago, well 25 years I had a chance to simply walk with the street people and of course to walk with the highfalutin business folks.. The real people were amazing, nonglassy eyed, willing to share, and share a similar vibe they felt from me. People are people and if the spirit is there the rest can follow.

What I have seen with groups who come together to solve what appears to be missing is a very important step.. What is the spiritual philosophy of the group. And then will the philosophy's actually be continued so there is no polarizing, no ego, no reason to jump into the old paradigms.. A case in point.. A group forms to create a reality where abundance is tantamount, must become realized by all and then the group collects dues to deal with the worldly needs of the day to day operation to get the word out.. If we were look at Greer since this is a thread about folks jumping ship deserting Greer or any leader with charisma selling something to the crowd. If the cause started out noble, then didnt prove out, abundance from the ets didnt appear and some folks got easy rides and some folks didnt cause those who have didnt feel like letting those who don't have have it (boy was that a convoluted logic and circuit . well that is the spiritual system on operation.. A philosophy not thought out sincerely about world education and stewardship. Scarcity manipulation and the real goal of world wide stewardship, enlightenment never was meant to succeed in a system that doesn't connect the dots from what happen from thought to test to presenting the knowledge to the people to help the spirit grow.. A system designed to fail in other words spiritually has been happening way too many times.

What I am very loosely doing to get to finding some solutions is pointing out basic trouble shooting one oh one.. The identification and inventory step. ID what is happening, who are the players, what is the goal, "really".. After that step one can look at what things be accomplished, should they be accomplished. Where have I heard the greatest good for the greatest amount of people (or life) should be a guiding principle, and greatest good deals with some method to ethically and morally survive at at acceptable comfort level, not slavery. I don't think finger pointing has to go past the identification step unless one hasn't learned and needs more props or more model experiences to finally "get it".

What I have realized is that always one immediately has the tools, or means to accomplish ones next most immediate step, whatever that is. If one increases ones outreach to reach millions to make a difference in their lives where there will be controversy, where there will be a moving off status quo, it happens. If it is to be the fight the good battle, or is plush sheikhdom.. What is happening is spirit manifesting through one is getting some answers. The same ole same ole will repeat until the spiritual question is identified, asked and solved. Then we will move on..

I can assure you and everyone on the forum, there ARE many technologies that will offer many interesting outcomes and the use of them really is a function of who is going to gain more spiritual understanding having had, or worked with those props. None will see the light of day or darkness of night if the spiritual goals are not clear, and the subsequent stewardship for the use of such in the furtherance of the spiritual goals.

So I just simply asked. Where are we as a planet, or where are we as a person.. Where are we as a ma or pa, or where are we as a politician, a ruler or shelkh or liberation fighter in Afghanistan or Lebanon, or a student or someone amused by getting hidden knowledge. Are we fighting, why, who, what's the stewardship end goals to be accomplished, how will we work with or be part of compassionate education, how will we assist or be providing a way for those who now have abundance deal with the worlds children and their parents ? How will folks learn gracefully, a better way?

Questions oh so many questions. But that's part of the inventory step isn't it, where am I, do I care, am I responsible, will I help others to see, to be and then to teach it to succeeding generations. Oh ya, one more thing, why are we here, why am I here.

That's the stuff that answers, why havent the searls and bedinis and oh so many others gotten further. It's spiritual not technical, the tech is there, the jump has to be in the mindset, the spirit for a global stewardship respecting all our rights to be ourselves and not that some compartmentalism philosophy puts us into, or pushes shortage manipulation to make a buck. Or as us selling spirit. I remember a really good ole musician friend of mine singing a song one day, taking about when they locked the doors on the church then said how much was the cost to get in and find God.

Peace and hmm, thoughts towards moving forward?

Bobd

18. Link to Post #151
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I have one question: how much is he paid for his work?

He is not paid, this is rather free, I have no comments but positive ones.

He makes below 100,000 a year (yes, 100,000 to be a public figure, be harassed by government, by ridiculized and criticized from all sides, not much money believe me), I have nothing to say.
    Hiya Flash, that just jogged me with a slightly unrelated point of interest.

Our current NZ Leader spent his career as a currency trader, first here in NZ and then in New York with the big boys. It is fairly certain that he was the bloke that was on the other end of the line and did the deals which caused a run on NZ currency and set off our 1987 currency crash. He has spent his whole life selling out New Zealand to his banking buddies.

Now, in 2nd term of office, he has proven to be this countries biggest tyrant of a leader, he has continued selling out out land and assets and all to help out his old buddies.

The clincher is that he donates his wage to charity because the honour of leading this country is enough for him, and he is very very wealthy as it is thanks.

So the point is, getting paid or not getting paid, doesn't necessarily mean squat.

Just as a pause for thought.
    Last edited by Fractalius; 25th June 2013 at 04:35.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

JRS (26th June 2013), meeradas (25th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Bobd - those are interesting and important points which have been looked at in some depth here What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy and on WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), Bob (26th June 2013), Chanlo23 (24th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Agreed. Getting up to speed here with the multitude of posts to go through. I suppose what I find most delightful is people's willingness now more so to see then as you have asked, what will be obsoleted, who will be put out of work by defunct oil companies, defunct refineries, defunct exploration companies, and the banks that rely on scarcity and the divvying out of what they perceive as a valuable control tool.

If the issue does evoke a change in who controls whom for what purposes, a system requiring economic slaves tomkeepmit working, (somebody please jump in with a discussion on keynsian economics how the system is setup for the haves to have it at the expense of the working stiffs creating the wealth that is squandered..

The right workable steward system to help the instantly unemployed with free energy and gravity control solutions no doubt needs to be solved, and shown as workable. Who is gonna manage such a system, big government or big corporations, LOL..

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Bobd

Peace
    Hi Billy, thanks for the welcome touch base hello.
    Hello and thank you for your detailed reply.

Greer obviously serves a purpose keeping up the spiritual status quo system that economically is based on the manipulation of scarcity.. Scarcity of technology, scarcity of communications and of course scarcity of compassion towards all of worlds people and the children yet to be. Handling a workshop then or explaining one has the hidden (scarce knowledge, the secret word or secret sacred geometry or meditation, or the sacred oT rundown, all of that is the sales gig to keep the existing defective system working fully status quo. And things are not are not solved,

So my point is, be it Greer or searl bedini or gene malov.. Everyone still is stuck in the shortage manipulation,

What's wrong with the spirituality? I learned more there about people in a week than people get in Harvard or Wharton.. People are people.

If searl bedini or anyone produces abundant free energy, what is going to happen to the spirit. The rich will stay rich and the poor will stay poor ...

People are people and if the spirit is there the rest can follow.

What I have seen with groups who come together to solve what appears to be missing is a very important step.. What is the spiritual philosophy of the group. And then will the philosophy's actually be continued so there is no polarizing, no ego, no reason to jump into the old paradigms.. A case in point.. A group forms to create a reality where abundance is tantamount, must become realized by all

If we were look at Greer since this is a thread about folks jumping ship deserting Greer or any leader with charisma selling something to the crowd. If the cause started out noble, then didnt prove out, abundance from the ets didnt appear and some folks got easy rides and some folks didnt cause those who have didnt feel like letting those who don't have have it (boy was that a convoluted logic and circuit . well that is the spiritual system on operation.. A philosophy not thought out sincerely about world education and stewardship. Scarcity manipulation and the real goal of world wide stewardship, enlightenment never was meant to succeed in a system that doesn't connect the dots from what happen from thought to test to presenting the knowledge to the people to help the spirit grow.. A system designed to fail in other words spiritually has been happening way too many times.

Where have I heard the greatest good for the greatest amount of people (or life) should be a guiding principle, and greatest good deals with some method to ethically and morally survive at at acceptable comfort level, not slavery.

If one increases ones outreach to reach millions to make a difference in their lives where there will be controversy, where there will be a moving off status quo, it happens. If it is to be the fight the good battle, or is plush sheikhdom.. What is happening is spirit manifesting through one is getting some answers.

The same ole same ole will repeat until the spiritual question is identified, asked and solved. Then we will move on..

I can assure you and everyone on the forum, there ARE many technologies that will offer many interesting outcomes and the use of them really is a function of who is going to gain more spiritual understanding having had, or worked with those props.

None will see the light of day or darkness of night if the spiritual goals are not clear, and the subsequent stewardship for the use of such in the furtherance of the spiritual goals.

So I just simply asked. Where are we as a planet, or where are we as a person.. Where are we as a ma or pa, or where are we as a politician, a ruler or shelkh or liberation fighter in Afghanistan or Lebanon, or a student or someone amused by getting hidden knowledge. Are we fighting, why, who, what's the stewardship end goals to be accomplished,

how will we work with or be part of compassionate education, how will we assist or be providing a way for those who now have abundance deal with the worlds children and their parents ? How will folks learn gracefully, a better way?

That's the stuff that answers, why havent the searls and bedinis and oh so many others gotten further. It's spiritual not technical,

the tech is there, the jump has to be in the mindset, the spirit for a global stewardship respecting all our rights to be ourselves

Or as us selling spirit.

Bobd
    You mention the key words like "Noble" "Compassionate" "Respect" "Spiritual" "Stewardship"

Bringing forward this technology seems to remind me of the stories of the Ark of the Covenant. That unless one is of pure of heart you would not survive looking at the Ark.

Also the library of knowledge which yet is to be found. That only the pure of heart may enter.

Is this the secret of bringing forth the technology. To be pure of heart.

That "not being pure of heart" is the downfall of those trying to bring this technology into being.

This makes sense but a tall order for individuals and humanity to achieve.

It looks like we have a long wait ahead of us. But hopefully one day some noble compassionate souls with pure hearts can change the situation.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 25th June 2013 at 13:13.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Chanlo23 (24th September 2013), Christine (25th June 2013), donk (25th June 2013), Gardener (26th June 2013), karelia (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (26th June 2013), nomadguy (27th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), sunflower (25th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Double post sorry.

EDIT to Add. I know Todd is pure of heart. confirmed by my great friends Eliah and Sunfeather. Who both send their regards to Todd and Nora.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 25th June 2013 at 14:03.

Peace

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Christine (25th June 2013), karelia (27th June 2013), Redstar Kachina (26th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), superconsciousness (26th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #156
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

What I am now going to write is to verify what category I have been placed in, here at Avalon.

Bill, your post on page four of this thread made me think along tangential lines. Between the lines I see that even here we are not privy to all information, for whatever reason. That is the rub of it, isn't it? We are operating on less than full disclosure on the bits we know of, let alone the mountains of info yet to be released.

And this leads me to believe that there are secret cliques here, with gaurded portals for only those who have passed the selection process.

If true, then this avenue of research is tainted. I've had a suspicion of this for quite some time now.

If I am wrong, I am sorry. If not...well...whatever.

And I know what this statement tells others about me. But if I am right - it says a lot about the alternate media, too. I'd say more but what's the point? It is not like this will be admitted to (of course, it is already admitted, isn't it? at least to a certain degree). And I understand the concept of the "clear" personality and how perhaps, that is the criteria for the cliques around here. That is what I tell myself at least. That is what I hope is the criteria. And if that is the case, as I hope it is, then I can dream of one day being ready to join the heavy hitters.

In greer's case, then, to extrapolate, I wonder what his inner circle had to do with all this? What clique-playing game were they involved in and what, if anything, has that to do with what is now being revealed. These circles of secrets, whether for good or ill, are counter-productive to the cause. It creates suspicion, doubt, envy and ego-posturing. And those always lead to disaster.

I know secrets must be kept in this world as it now stands. A bit better discernment might be in order. Just saying...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Another1 (25th June 2013), Chanlo23 (24th September 2013), donk (25th June 2013), jaybee (25th June 2013), norman (25th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,031 times in 2,211 posts

An interesting twist in this tale....

I was having a look at a thread about all this on ATS forum and one of the posts drew attention to the fact that Webre's 'article' has already been edited to remove one of the accusations. The one about underage boys...

7 posts from the bottom
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread951336/pg6

So I did a search and double checked on another site...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.co.uk/201...project_3.html

and sure enough Webre has removed the underage boys bit...

It used to read...

Quote Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation.

[snip]

One Exopolitics.com confidential source in direct contact with former Greer core team members stated,
    “[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs and underage boys, he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs and go on trips with boys.

it now says...

Quote Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate.

[snip]

One Exopolitics.com confidential source in direct contact with former Greer core team members stated,

“[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs..., he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs....

So if the 'confidential source' got this wrong (lied?).....how can any of it be believed?

And how naďve (or worse) is Webre to publically put this BS out.

After retracting the bits about underage boys...did he apologise to Greer?

Is any evidence going to be produced to prove the other accusations?

I very much doubt it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

JRS (26th June 2013), mojo (26th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Zebra (here)

WHY is Dr Jan Bravo speaking out now and refuting any problem? The email is fraught with some fear IMO. Something rotten is happening.
    She is absolutely not "refuting any problem."

If you read carefully, you'll see that what Jan Bravo was protesting about was:
    1. Webre's statement that she had contacted him via intermediaries (Jan Bravo's reference was Webre's reply to Avalon member Kimberley, published here) -- and
    2. that Webre had broken requested and agreed confidentiality.
    The part that Jan Bravo said was a lie is highlighted below. This is important. Don't get any of this wrong.

It also implies (as I would expect) that Jan Bravo has been reading this thread carefully -- as have a lot of interested others. (Please do make sure you read my very important post here.)
    Alfred Webre had written to Kimberley, posted publicly here:
    Kimberley Hi! Thank you. In March 2013 whistleblower intermediaries from insiders formerly affiliated with Dr. Greer approached Exopolitics.com with information and the "Dead Man's Trigger". We released the information and document after the premiere of the film Sirius and after specific conditions had been met. All the witness statements we have are in the article (BELOW). Dr. Jan Bravo communicated to us through 2 independent intermediaries as reported. The Sirius film crew reported through intermediaries as in the article. Dr. Ted Loder never replied to our inquiry during the investigation. On June 5, 2013 an intermediary who had contacted Drs Loder and Greer sent us an update stating that Dr. Ted Loder could not confirm the allegations, and stating that Dr. Greer considered the allegations "nonsense". I hope this update helps.

Here's my own open message to Jan Bravo, who I know will be reading this:
    Dear Jan,

Please contact me privately at my Avalon email address (bill@projectavalon.net) if there is anything you would like me to understand, in full confidence. I would welcome hearing from you.

I already understand that there's a tightrope here which needs to be negotiated very carefully indeed, and with quite some caution and intelligence. It's not my intention to endanger or compromise anyone. At the same time, I am carefully making certain things clear, for all those with the wherewithal to join all the dots and read between the many lines.

My commitment is to the truth, whatever it is, and also to protect the vulnerable. I do know that everyone is watching. Please find a moment to read my important post here, if you've not already done so. I welcome your feedback of my analysis, privately or publicly. I'm well aware that this is all a component of a much larger political picture.

If there's anything that you would like to be posted publicly on this thread, relayed by me as a clear public statement from yourself (of any length or brevity), I will be very pleased to do so, in the interests of truth, and the safety of all.

With my very best wishes, Bill
    It is a generous hand that you extend to Dr Jan Bravo, Bill. it is important to support folk in the community at this time, absolutely - and as you say, in the interests of truth and safety of all.

I did read the letter to Kimberley from Webre and understood clearly Jan Bravo's response, stating her position that she had not communicated with Webre in any way shape or form and also her claims that he had broken confidence. Yet, his other alleged source/ intermediary is Carol Rosin, who i assume would be saying something by now if she did not convey what Webre had published. So, it is not making sense to me.

I should be clear in saying, that my concern really was Jan Bravo's words that Webre was "making up lies about me" - hence my question, is she now refuting there is a problem? I dont know the full story, who does? But this does not prove that Webre has fabricated anything either. And I could be very well wrong, but from my take of Alfred Webre, he seems to keep fairly precise standards - and that is what I think needs to be considered here too.

I think all parties deserve to give a public statement. If we value truth, then all voices need to be heard.

Respectfully (because I do admire your work and your voice in this arena, Bill)
    Debra
    Last edited by Debra; 25th June 2013 at 20:40. Reason: Tense

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), Mike (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (27th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #159
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bobd

Peace
    Hi Billy, thanks for the welcome touch base hello.
    Hello and thank you for your detailed reply.

Greer obviously serves a purpose keeping up the spiritual status quo system that economically is based on the manipulation of scarcity.. Scarcity of technology, scarcity of communications and of course scarcity of compassion towards all of worlds people and the children yet to be. Handling a workshop then or explaining one has the hidden (scarce knowledge, the secret word or secret sacred geometry or meditation, or the sacred oT rundown, all of that is the sales gig to keep the existing defective system working fully status quo. And things are not are not solved,

So my point is, be it Greer or searl bedini or gene malov.. Everyone still is stuck in the shortage manipulation,

What's wrong with the spirituality? I learned more there about people in a week than people get in Harvard or Wharton.. People are people.

If searl bedini or anyone produces abundant free energy, what is going to happen to the spirit. The rich will stay rich and the poor will stay poor ...

People are people and if the spirit is there the rest can follow.

What I have seen with groups who come together to solve what appears to be missing is a very important step.. What is the spiritual philosophy of the group. And then will the philosophy's actually be continued so there is no polarizing, no ego, no reason to jump into the old paradigms.. A case in point.. A group forms to create a reality where abundance is tantamount, must become realized by all

If we were look at Greer since this is a thread about folks jumping ship deserting Greer or any leader with charisma selling something to the crowd. If the cause started out noble, then didnt prove out, abundance from the ets didnt appear and some folks got easy rides and some folks didnt cause those who have didnt feel like letting those who don't have have it (boy was that a convoluted logic and circuit . well that is the spiritual system on operation.. A philosophy not thought out sincerely about world education and stewardship. Scarcity manipulation and the real goal of world wide stewardship, enlightenment never was meant to succeed in a system that doesn't connect the dots from what happen from thought to test to presenting the knowledge to the people to help the spirit grow.. A system designed to fail in other words spiritually has been happening way too many times.

Where have I heard the greatest good for the greatest amount of people (or life) should be a guiding principle, and greatest good deals with some method to ethically and morally survive at at acceptable comfort level, not slavery.

If one increases ones outreach to reach millions to make a difference in their lives where there will be controversy, where there will be a moving off status quo, it happens. If it is to be the fight the good battle, or is plush sheikhdom.. What is happening is spirit manifesting through one is getting some answers.

The same ole same ole will repeat until the spiritual question is identified, asked and solved. Then we will move on..

I can assure you and everyone on the forum, there ARE many technologies that will offer many interesting outcomes and the use of them really is a function of who is going to gain more spiritual understanding having had, or worked with those props.

None will see the light of day or darkness of night if the spiritual goals are not clear, and the subsequent stewardship for the use of such in the furtherance of the spiritual goals.

So I just simply asked. Where are we as a planet, or where are we as a person.. Where are we as a ma or pa, or where are we as a politician, a ruler or shelkh or liberation fighter in Afghanistan or Lebanon, or a student or someone amused by getting hidden knowledge. Are we fighting, why, who, what's the stewardship end goals to be accomplished,

how will we work with or be part of compassionate education, how will we assist or be providing a way for those who now have abundance deal with the worlds children and their parents ? How will folks learn gracefully, a better way?

That's the stuff that answers, why havent the searls and bedinis and oh so many others gotten further. It's spiritual not technical,

the tech is there, the jump has to be in the mindset, the spirit for a global stewardship respecting all our rights to be ourselves

Or as us selling spirit.

Bobd
    You mention the key words like "Noble" "Compassionate" "Respect" "Spiritual" "Stewardship"

Bringing forward this technology seems to remind me of the stories of the Ark of the Covenant. That unless one is of pure of heart you would not survive looking at the Ark.

Also the library of knowledge which yet is to be found. That only the pure of heart may enter.

That "not being pure of heart" is the downfall of those trying to bring this technology into being.

It looks like we have a long wait ahead of us. But hopefully one day some noble compassionate souls with pure hearts can change the situation.

peace
    Howdy BillyJ

No question about the use care and feeding of the Ark of the Covenant, or touching the face of God and living to tell about it.. Pls take a look at my last post in the Potomic Initiative that Todd Hathaway initiated a couple days ago. I get into a lot more than in this thread, and I would prefer to not duplicate here a posting. I don't think necessarily we have a long wait ahead of us for the compassionate evolved souls to step forward, seems to me letting go of the ego, "i have the mysteries" (and for 555$ I will sell them to you) mentality is going to fall away. DO that within and feel the doors opening for the others to step thru and try that feeling themselves, hold it be it.. that sets the stage to get thru the next steps. Peace, and of course Joy.

34. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,031 times in 2,211 posts

peace

In the same way as with the advanced technology,

When pondering on whether all ET / Interdimensionals...visiting Earth could be benevolent..(or at least benevolently neutral)

Something Greer is slammed for...(as if it's a hanging offence, lol)

I wonder if only the pure of heart and the harmonious of mind would be able to
    'physically' traverse time and space and dimensions. Especially if the mind/emotion is involved in the actual 'mechanics' of traversing.

It could be natures way of quarantining the unpure of heart....?

Keeping any being that is out of synch with the endless creative reality of existence,
    in their own backyard until they spiritually evolve?

Last edited by jaybee; 26th June 2013 at 10:25.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Billy (28th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast