+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electromagnetic Fields And How They Affect Our Health - Resonance the film

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Default Electromagnetic Fields And How They Affect Our Health - Resonance the film

I posted on the schumann resonance a while back and thought this article and video may be of further use to those who are interested in it.

I know the majority will know about it all, but I thought this video was a really good concise and factual information based film.

Its looking into EMF's and their effect on our health and wellbeing.

In ‘Resonance,’ it is pointed out that the way the pineal gland reacts to EMF frequencies is the same way it reacts to microwave and light frequencies. This is an issue because when we sleep, our eyes send a signal to our pineal gland when it is dark, to start producing melatonin. However, if you are next to your cell phone when you are sleeping, your eyes may be interpreting the high frequencies as light frequencies so your brain will not receive this message and therefore no melatonin will be produced. Melatonin is extremely important to your health because along with a sleep-aid it is also a powerful free radical fighting anti-oxidant. So, if the EMFs are causing free radicals to form in your body, and then they are stopping your body from being able to combat them, you have a problem.

Another key point that the documentary ‘Resonance’ pointed out is that it is difficult to test the health of a person exposed to EMF’s vs. the health of the person who isn’t because virtually all humans are now exposed to these frequencies. This movie also interviews some people who have gotten cancer most likely from living in a subdivision that was built around a cell phone tower.

I think that it is very important to raise awareness on the topic of EMFs and at least open peoples eyes to what they are and what damage they can cause. I encourage everyone to do his or her own research on the matter, and look into this. You may be surprised with what you find!

Link to full article: http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ct-our-health/

Resonance the film:

💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bongo (24th June 2013), ceetee9 (26th June 2013), enfoldedblue (24th June 2013), Eram (24th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (24th June 2013), fourty-two (24th June 2013), genevieve (24th June 2013), greybeard (24th June 2013), Journeyman (22nd October 2021), kirolak (25th June 2013), Kristo (25th June 2013), Limor Wolf (24th June 2013), mab777 (24th June 2013), Mike (24th June 2013), MorningSong (24th June 2013), Muzz (8th February 2015), northstar (24th June 2013), Omni (8th February 2015), ponda (24th June 2013), seko (8th February 2015), Soulboy (24th June 2013), spiritguide (24th June 2013), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th June 2013), tnkayaker (25th June 2013), Wind (24th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Electromagnetic Fields And How They Affect Our Health - Resonance the film

I remember a long time ago, when the scientific community still touted an upcoming era of technological innovation that would transform our lives for the better, before big business and fascist governments quashed all such talk, reading a special issue of Omni magazine about microwave technology and its possibilities. There was a picture I recall vividly, a two-page spread, in which was depicted all the possibilities of microwaves. Some were energy transmitters, transmitting energy to the ground from space-based solar satellites - or to aircraft or public buses. Permanently flying platforms were also featured, recieving their energy directly from satellites (probably where my idea for the floating platform came from).

Then there were the more ubiquitous uses, they were also prominent in the picture. Some of these were: permanent or temporary line-of-site secure data transmission, peer-to-peer data transfer (equivalent to cell phone technology), navigation and collision detection systems for vehicles, microwave lasers, power transmission conecting supplier to supply (instead of power lines), and a host of others.

The argument against their widespread use was the effect of direct exposure to a microwave transmission. That is - its heating effect. It was determined that with a bit of common sense and judicial use of the technology, we could limit the direct adverse effects to nothing more than a few dead birds and some minor skin burns and rashes (my interpretation and recollection of the conclusions). Nothing was ever mentioned about radio frequencies related to their use. Nothing was known about the ill effects of these secondary frequencies.

Not many years later, all popularist talk of microwaves vanished, along with many other intriguing discoveries - never to see the light of public scrutiny again (at least not in any concerted way like that Omni issue presented). So many avenues of research went black and it was such an obvious ploy that it rendered many of those following along with optimistic enthusiasm into functional pessimists. This depressing stance was further solidified when the high-priests-sanctioned official debunking began to escalate their campaign against the final remnants of holdouts that still pressed for more information regarding these suddenly taboo areas.

Today, we have almost all of the technologies mentioned above, or at least the ability to construct any of them if we so desired. It is big business. And we know that big business always gets their way, ill and adverse effects be damned.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2013), lookbeyond (26th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), seko (8th February 2015), Sérénité (25th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2013), tnkayaker (25th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Electromagnetic Fields And How They Affect Our Health - Resonance the film

Its kinda sad when you realise, technology is no longer solving problems, but creating them
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (25th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

The video is now private and no longer can be viewed hmmmmmm i was only able to watch the first 27 minutes of it damn lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (25th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    The video is now private and no longer can be viewed hmmmmmm i was only able to watch the first 27 minutes of it damn lol!
    Try this one.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

10. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Sérénité: "I think that it is very important to raise awareness on the topic of EMFs"
    I agree. For those who may feel alone with those symptoms - Carol from the excellent Kafkawinstonworld Youtube channel shares her experiences-

The original video -

All the best,

Limor

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

fourty-two (9th February 2015), Omni (8th February 2015), seko (8th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,948 times in 430 posts

I'm not sure if this link has been posted on forum before.. it is the patent for Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Journeyman (22nd October 2021), ronny (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread