1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

You all seem very afraid of these people, they are not as power full as

you are making them out to be, but when you fear them is when they

get power.

I fear none one, because I see the game being played.

Simple equation the momentum on the planet is shifting more

in the positive direction and there will never be the amount of

negative momentum they need to pull of wide spread stunts like

what Iron mountain reports and other reports describe, because you

need vast man power to pull that off, which they do not and will

not ever have.

Small scale events are possible, but that may only expose them

more.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Anchor (25th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), greybeard (24th June 2013), InTheBackground (3rd February 2014), Kalamos (10th November 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), Nat_Lee (25th June 2013), Rich (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (24th June 2013), Snookie (24th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Also posted here Paula
    Love Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post692591
    Oh ugh!...thanks, Chris. My Wi-Fi life's been out of whack. I did use my title to searched. Was eager to get it out. Still watching.

This is a good place to add please and thanks to delete thread.
    Threads merged.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), greybeard (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), RunningDeer (24th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Hi, all!

I have one question. Is there any proof that the pdf file was published by NASA and was on the NASA site?

Nickolai
    As an alternative thought.
    If the powers that be etc wanted to control us by keeping us in fear of their power, what better way than promoting this kind of video through conspiracy web sites--no offence intended to the original poster.
    Its is believed that the lower astral control the PTB and that they feed on negative energy like fear frustration and anger.
    They might just have had lunch through this pdf file supposedly found on NASA web site.

Our big mistake is to think that we are human beings.
    We are in a human body with all the limitations that come with that but when you know that you are not the body but spirit/consciousness--where’s the fear?
    Those who think they are in control are scared we find that out so they promote fear to keep us locked into body consciousness.
    When enough of us are spiritually aware of the fact that we are spirit having a human experience then those who want to control cant.
    We are free of them.
    David icke said "Only unconditional love is real all else is an illusion." That's the most important statement he has ever made in my opinion.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anchor (25th June 2013), Beren (24th June 2013), Billy (24th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), Earth Angel (27th June 2013), InTheBackground (25th June 2013), Kiforall (24th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (24th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), Nickolai (24th June 2013), Rich (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (24th June 2013), sheme (1st October 2013), Sidney (25th June 2013), Snookie (24th June 2013), spiritguide (24th June 2013), white wizard (25th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Information/documents mentioned found here: StopTheCrime.net

“NASA: The Future of WAR. The Future is Now”

“SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS AND OTHER SOURCE DOCUMENTS”

IRON MOUNTAIN: Blueprint for Tyranny - PDF

THE VIDEO Transcribed in pdf

Iron Mountain- Blueprint to Tyranny (Full Documentary)

Published on Jul 22, 2012
    Documentary made in the early 90's but the information is more relevant and credible today because we see so many things that have actually happened that back when it was said would have seemed a bit far fetched at the time!

Cliff notes for "The Iron Mountain Report":

THE IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT - Summary

Iron Mountain is a report on how to circumvent the Constitution. It is a document of treason couched in innocuous titles and words.

It is a report on the handling of men, women, children and babies on the basis of "herd or animal management" without regard to morality.

The Constitution has been effectively canceled by Iron Mountain.

The heart of the Iron Mountain report is that war is absolutely necessary and economically a necessary waste. It creates artificial demand.

The organization of a society for the possibility of war is its principal political stabilizer.

The basic authority of the modern state over its people resides in its war powers.

War is the glue that holds the nation together and rallies the people to make such sacrifices so they can build up a huge war machine.

Therefore, a substitute for the war system must be found in order to control the people and provide stability and legitimacy of government if we go into an era of peace.

As they phase war out they have to phase whatever they put in its place to control the people.

New political machinery would be needed at once.

Until a substitute for war is developed then war must continue in order to remain in control. Keep war until all substitutes are in place so we don't lose our rulership and to remain in power.

The substitute for war must be a universal threat of equal magnitude as that of world war. The immediate loss of lifestyles . . . .

It must be credible. It must be accepted by the vast majority of the population of the whole world.

Credibility, in fact, lies at heart of the problem of developing a political substitute for war.

A naiton would self-destruct without an external threat of some type.

It is more probable, in our judgment, that such a threat will have to be INVENTED, rather than developed from some unknown conditions.

It may be, for instance, that GROSS POLLUTION of the environment can eventually replace the possiblity of mass extinction by nuclear weapons as the principle threat to the survival of the species.

In other words, they are going to bring the environment up to the point as the principal threat to the survival of the species by poisoning the water, the food and the air. Environmental disasters constitute a threat that can only be dealt with through a social system on a global scale to offer a solution.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th June 2013 at 22:22.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (24th June 2013), Kristin (24th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), Sidney (25th June 2013), write4change (6th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hi, all!

I have one question. Is there any proof that the pdf file was published by NASA and was on the NASA site?

Nickolai
    I know you will not find on the NASA website.
    It is also not proven that it is official, and is not proven that it is not.
    It's like wanting a bank robber leave a receipt of the amount stolen.
    Must be leaked document.
    Reading and analyzing the document in the context of today's world, you come to their own conclusions.
    Hug.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

If the powers that be etc wanted to control us by keeping us in fear of their power, what better way than promoting this kind of video through conspiracy web sites--no offence intended to the original poster.

Those who think they are in control are scared we find that out so they promote fear to keep us locked into body consciousness.
    When enough of us are spiritually aware of the fact that we are spirit having a human experience then those who want to control cant.
    We are free of them.
    David icke said "Only unconditional love is real all else is an illusion." That's the most important statement he has ever made in my opinion.

Chris
    You are correct Chris. My first reaction to this news was Frustration, Anger then sadness. What hope does humanity have. I was expressing an energy that feeds those that believe they are in control. I fell for it.

Energy, we can't live with it and we can't live without it. But we can choose what energy to manifest by our reactions.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 24th June 2013 at 22:46.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), greybeard (24th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (24th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), Rich (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As referenced from the OP’s video: Quick link - Michael Prince @ 29:30 minutes; 4th generational clone that was killed in 2011.

From YouTube: “Bases 9 James Casbolt Part One”

Uploaded on Apr 1, 2011

In this 1st Videointerview in 6 years James Casbolt tells of the SS Nazi connection with the creation of Cyborgized Human babies for use as Supersoldiers of the 4th Reich, in the modern world,and how his batch of programmed babies was intercepted when enroute from a Canadian Nazi SS Base, in Nelson, British Columbia. The inclusion of his mission as an assassin to terminate one of these Cyborg-Supersoldiers, who had stolen a "Pearl",or suitcase Nuke.

See Bases 1,2,4,5 and 7 for previous data on this. I once again state Casbolt,or birth name Michael Prince has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims. The SS Nazi connection also connects Energy 106 Pirate station in Monaghan Ireland, as being part of this programme, as being a Military operation, which explains why it was not raided for years. The viewer must take all claims in context and understand the extremly dangerous ramifications. Prince states we can expect Alien actions in the public domain. His task with his colleagues will be to "herd" us away from such dangers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Naste.de.Lumina,

What I really can not grasp why this supposed document was on the site in the first place. If it meant for the general public why then take it away. If not, then why didn't they use the Intranet instead.
    I have no idea if they want to gerald their intentions why not use the more foggy words for their plans. Istead here they use very distinct aggressive discriptions of their supposed future actions.

I am surprised that you are sure that 'it must beleaked document'. Trust me, I am in no way supporting the PTB. I only think they are not so dumb. They are highly educated people. They can predict the reactions and even they fail there are institutions that do.

My guess that the highest agenda of those people is to bring the most of the people to the negativity, fear and paranoia. Because those paralize and allow easily to put humanity on its knees. And that could be the case for making this 'leaking' to create even more fear and negativity.

Nickolai

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Another1 (25th June 2013), Billy (25th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), Gardener (24th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), InTheBackground (25th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013), Snookie (24th June 2013), spiritguide (24th June 2013), Team Zen (25th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Naste.de.Lumina,

What I really can not grasp why this supposed document was on the site in the first place. If it meant for the general public why then take it away. If not, then why didn't they use the Intranet instead.
    I have no idea if they want to gerald their intentions why not use the more foggy words for their plans. Istead here they use very distinct aggressive discriptions of their supposed future actions.

I am surprised that you are sure that 'it must beleaked document'. Trust me, I am in no way supporting the PTB. I only think they are not so dumb. They are highly educated people. They can predict the reactions and even they fail there are institutions that do.

My guess that the highest agenda of those people is to bring the most of the people to the negativity, fear and paranoia. Because those paralize and allow easily to put humanity on its knees. And that could be the case for making this 'leaking' to create even more fear and negativity.

Nickolai
    Do you think there is not a breaking point? People are far less fearful then they were 50 years ago, therefore, and has been the case, they get braver and braver (whether this video is this case or not - it doesn't matter) with their methods of trying to instill fear. Which will come first? Their more and more aggressive methods of promoting fear for control being found out because of its blatancy, or the total enslavement of humanity? (IMHO the latter already happened, but we don't understand that yet, and what is emerging is potential error correction -- those previously sleeping only see the current for what it is and not the past for what it was, therefore they know not the previous state of human "enslavement").

Sorry again, tangent day for me, but just a few ideas to mess up your guys thoughts some more, lol ... believe nothing, but do consider everything ....
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th June 2013 at 00:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (24th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Every once in awhile, I ask myself, “Do I share this information?” or “Will it create enough fear that’ll serve the opposition?” I decided that we all have the right to know. Each will handle it at the level that works perfectly for them.

I am reminded of a science movie when I was in grade school. The floor was covered with mouse traps. Each had a ping-pong ball placed on the spring loaded device. In the center of the room was a man on ladder. He dropped a ball. We watched it play in slow motion. It went on and on long after the traps were released. It’s a perfect metaphor to demonstrate the infinite possibilities for us as co-creators.

“Contact: Wanna Take a Ride?”

Hi, all!

Nickolai
    Its is believed that the lower astral control the PTB and that they feed on negative energy like fear frustration and anger.
    They might just have had lunch through this pdf file supposedly found on NASA web site.

Our big mistake is to think that we are human beings.
    We are in a human body with all the limitations that come with that but when you know that you are not the body but spirit/consciousness--where’s the fear?
    We are free of them.

Chris

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Earth Angel (27th June 2013), InTheBackground (25th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (25th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I posted this here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post692260

Truth is I dont know about any of this.

Chris
    Published on 23 Jun 2013

Jon has found the document so it's 100% REAL ----- watch?v=MISUnX--Pok ALSO MAKE THIS VIRAL..IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED THERE IS A PLANET THE SIZE OF JUPITER RIGHT NEXT TO OUR SUN, HEADING IN OUR DIRECTION,THIS IS 100% AND BEEN CONFIRMED BY MANY ASTROMONERS- WATCH THSI VIDEO: watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZvsMlvj1­J6A WTF next, nothing surprises me anymore, are we going to let them do it, sit on our asses and say go ahead, it's fine, no problem?

That was comment found on the bottom of the OP video.
    the plejaren said there was a planet closer to the sun than mercury, it is named vulcano ... it rotates in harmony with earth and is always directly opposite of us, hidden by the sun ...Nibiru came and went in 1997 it followed the hale-bop comet ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the plejaren said there was a planet closer to the sun than mercury, it is named vulcano ... it rotates in harmony with earth and is always directly opposite of us, hidden by the sun ...Nibiru came and went in 1997 it followed the hale-bop comet ...
    can you show a picture of this from Lasco or another camera?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    I am reminded of a science movie when I was in grade school. The floor was covered with mouse traps. Each had a ping-pong ball placed on the spring loaded device. In the center of the room was a man on ladder. He dropped a ball. We watched it play in slow motion. It went on and on long after the traps were released. It’s a perfect metaphor to demonstrate the infinite possibilities for us as co-creators.
    I like this image ... it plays out in here like I've felt as our potential in some really fun moments ...

I get confused at people who can assert that there is no evil (us 'n them) as we are poisoned, lied to, enslaved monetarily and as children are being bombed out of 3D existence with my tax dollars all around the world. Once a critical number of us say 'NO!" to these kinds of things in our hearts, it will be like dropping that ball from the ladder. imo

Trick is, we and our fellow passengers on Earth have to know before we can say no.

Thanks for that video clip. That's a great scene.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

in Billy Meier's predictions for the future he spoke of cyborg killing machines created by the secret goverment agencies ... unbelievable death and war, and even the ptb creating a second sun, the project has huge problems and it leads to a cosmic disaster in our close neighborhood ... robotic killing machines were predicted by Billy in 1958 ... but it's read in the NASA (never a straight answer) reports and NOW folks believe it ...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Read the NASA report and be behind the agenda or read the Billy Meier predictions and be in front ...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    can you show a picture of this from Lasco or another camera?
    I have no picture, but Billy does ... there are three or four more planets not known to earth scientist ... he has photos of satelites in orbit around mars in 1970 that we had no knowledge were there ...the two satelites A and B are watching more than the sun ... owned by the vatican by the way ... the asteroid belt used to be another planet named Malona , destroyed in space wars ...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), thunder24 (25th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

As with all things, don't just accept what they say, use research and have your BS-Meter turned on:
    Unfortunately, it's more truth than B.S. Perhaps a little sensationalized in the interpretation... but overall an accurate assessment founded on the facts.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This seems to be a meticulous April Fool's Day Joke, meant to be distributed since 2011. Check the pdf file properties and check the file creation date of March 27, 2011 and been modified last January 23, 2013. Anyone who has been reading a lot of information in the alternative media and is well adept on science fiction , can pretty well make such document and put a stamp symbol of NASA on it to help create the illusion of legitimacy. For such a high caliber NASA document, it is not professionally been written and made. And who is Anita Laurin who suppose to be the one written the pdf document? Kindly check the file properties. Sorry folks I just do not buy it.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xerius For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), Gardener (27th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (25th June 2013), Rich (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Team Zen (25th June 2013)

36. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure what to think of this document supposidly leaked from NASA website then taken down if you could get a copy of it and compare it with another official NASA document you would be able to tell if it's real or not. But looking at it on the internet the NASA symbol is correct in detail and the placement on the page. It is however possible that they took a copy of a NASA document scanned the front page and then used the image to create this document by using the lettering and the NASA symbol, but we would not know unless we could look at it closely as i said earlier. In regards to the information in the document some of it seems possible and in fact some of the things have been implemented already in our world as in the technology used by the military and sonic and microwave weapons. Also there has been a massive push towards providing alot of information available on tablets now. All this though is part of our life now and the way the world is heading technology wise but i do believe we are being trained not to think for ourselves, i have stated in previous posts concerning younger generations and even people my age and older are slowly getting stupider and being taught not to think for themselves. Whether this is all part of a big plan by certain elements to control and eventually cull us is up to different interpritation. I myself am concerned about us being trained not to think for ourselves and to believe what we are told by governments and the media is the right thing and i am glad my daughter is of the same mind set i am and questions everything. I do believe there is more to it then just the way the world is nowadays if you believe that then you have fallen into the trap of not thinking for yourself. However i have not enough information yet to say whether this NASA document is real or not i look at it as just another piece of the puzzle, it is up to us to see if it fits or not by studying the whole picture.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), T Smith (25th June 2013), Team Zen (25th June 2013)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I found another document (powerpoint) of the same presentation here: http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/FutureWarfare.ppt . This looks very interesting... it seems to give authenticity to about half of the slides present on the powerpoint published by stopthecrime.net. It leads to thinking that the stopthecrime.net's version is the full version (the one actually used on the presentation) and the fas.org's version is the "readers digest"... we will have to read both documents to see better if this can be the case.

(The fas.org site links the document from here: http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/ )
    Last edited by guayabal; 25th June 2013 at 04:58.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast