Thread: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

1. Link to Post #41
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Naste.de.Lumina,

What I really can not grasp why this supposed document was on the site in the first place. If it meant for the general public why then take it away. If not, then why didn't they use the Intranet instead.
    I have no idea if they want to gerald their intentions why not use the more foggy words for their plans. Istead here they use very distinct aggressive discriptions of their supposed future actions.

I am surprised that you are sure that 'it must beleaked document'. Trust me, I am in no way supporting the PTB. I only think they are not so dumb. They are highly educated people. They can predict the reactions and even they fail there are institutions that do.

My guess that the highest agenda of those people is to bring the most of the people to the negativity, fear and paranoia. Because those paralize and allow easily to put humanity on its knees. And that could be the case for making this 'leaking' to create even more fear and negativity.

Nickolai
    I agree with you my friend.
    May be false and with purpose to frighten.
    But I also think that many people are able to control.
    Then when some kind of leakage document and / or information
    sensitive to the cabal, they rely on our own distrust
    this possibility because they know we know its power.
    Moreover it is very easy for them to simply speak what is false and ready.
    Very hard to prove unless someone from within the agency, in this case NASA and is willing to bear all the consequences of this act.
    What I mean by this, is that if we are to rely only when we have indisputable evidence, it would go too far.
    I appreciate your thoughtful comment and I apologize if I somehow
    seemed to be rude in my words, it was not intentional.
    Hug.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 25th June 2013 at 05:34.

2. Link to Post #42
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    I found another document (powerpoint) of the same presentation here: http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/FutureWarfare.ppt . This looks very interesting... it seems to give authenticity to about half of the slides present on the powerpoint published by stopthecrime.net. It leads to thinking that the stopthecrime.net's version is the full version (the one actually used on the presentation) and the fas.org's version is the "readers digest"... we will have to read both documents to see better if this can be the case.

(The fas.org site links the document from here: http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/ )

Very good my friend guayabal.
    This site has lots of information for research.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 25th June 2013 at 06:10.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Ahhh...they'll try to go below and get melted by lava, or go above and be vaporized by their own karma. Either way, it's not going their way, forever.

It's over, and not a moment too soon. I'll predict here and now, that at the top of the branches, will be pruning, and the roots will be aerated, and the rot removed by sept 2013, when the trials begin.
    I'm counting on these Universal trials to happen. This reminds me of what that Rothschild supper soldier, Erin said about those who contracted to be the dark side. She said that they agree to do all these nasty things and then they'll just ascend. Geez! Then why am I trying so hard to be good and positive?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013), Yetti (1st December 2014)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I try to tell myself that it's like the cartoon where one of the character's seeing the shadow of a huge scary monster on the wall and runs away. Then the next thing you see is this tiny little being who doesn't look anything like the monster....or even scary.... Maybe that's what the Illuminati are trying to do to all of us; show us how big and scary they are when they're not even close. Maybe they're like that one cartoon character, Brain of Pinky and the Brain. Brain's always looking for ways to take over the world, but all he is is this small mouse....

Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 25th June 2013 at 15:26.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

crosby (25th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), Kraut (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Peace of Mind (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by corson (here)
    i listened to the op video this morning before work, and in conjunction with what greybeard posted of the video description:
    "Published on 23 Jun 2013
    Jon has found the document so it's 100% REAL ----- watch?v=MISUnX--Pok ALSO MAKE THIS VIRAL..IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED THERE IS A PLANET THE SIZE OF JUPITER RIGHT NEXT TO OUR SUN, HEADING IN OUR DIRECTION,THIS IS 100% AND BEEN CONFIRMED BY MANY ASTROMONERS- WATCH THSI VIDEO: watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZvsMlvj1­J6A WTF next, nothing surprises me anymore, are we going to let them do it, sit on our asses and say go ahead, it's fine, no problem?"

I did not hear anything about anything near our sun, perhaps i missed it.... what i did hear is that it is focused on what the ptw have planned and are in preparation planning to do in the future. granted, i feel that i want to slap someone's face for this, but i am irritated also that the video description is focused on something else.

grrrr. argh..... did anyone else notice this as well?
    warmest regards, corson
    Hi Corson I posted the "Nibiru" video only because of the comments under the op video on u tube which I included in my second post
    If I had listened all the way through I would not have posted that video as it irrelevant to the OP interesting a it may be.
    Quite happy to remove it if anyone wants me to.
    Strange times aren’t they????

Best wishes to you corson.

no, no, i didn't mean any disrespect to you greybeard. i read the video description while i was watching and noticed it too. you haven't done anything wrong. i am just wondering why the video script says one thing while the video itself depicts another. sorry if i came across as being harsh towards you...... not my intention at all.
    warmest regards, corson

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I just discovered this video about a document that NASA put out called "Future Strategic Issues/Warfare (Circa 2025). Looks like those wily scientists at NASA aren't just NOT giving straight answers to us, but they're hiding dangerous information from us.

As with all things, don't just accept what they say, use research and have your BS-Meter turned on:

And if you're interested in downloading this NASA document in pdf and/or the Iron Mountain Document, go to http://www.stopthecrime.net

If there's trouble with this youtube video, then we know it's scaring TPTW.....(Luckily, I made a copy for myself!) Get the word out if you're inclined to do it....

The more of us that are aware of what they'll be using against us the better....
    NASA (IS) and (ALWAYS) has been part of the (SECRET GOVT.)...

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

It’s all about molding your minds to except fear. If they can keep you addressing their fear tactics with little to no remedy they will continue to rule through fear tactics.

In my experiences the only true power these corrupt governments have are the brain washed police and low ranked military personnel. These are the people we need to reach. They too have family and friends and in most cases believe they are doing the right thing. The police are trained to look out for each other and to not trust outsiders, they are taught to meet quotas, and in major cities they rarely get promoted if they don’t reach a certain amount of arrest/tickets. They became a gang that often displays disregard for civilian rights because they know the higher ups will have their backs.
    The military is filled with young men and women/kids thinking they are serving their country, propaganda is heavy in the arm forces. They/soldiers are told never to question their orders and if they did consequences will follow.

This is where you/we get the upper hand. Talk to your family members who are in law enforcement and/or serve in the military, also talk to your friends who have people in these areas. They need to know the people will have their back because they so often believe the masses are powerless and that any chance of revolt for positive change and/or the end of corruption will only come through THEM/The law…and many of them are too scared to take that chance because they feel the masses isn’t really going to back them up.

The relationship between authority and civilians is bleak on purpose, it’s to divide, keep the authority and public separated so there is no chance for the government to be placed in jeopardy. We have to reach them now before the government changes tactics and uses drones, robots, clones, to do their bidding…first whipping out the remainder of well meaning Oath Keepers and the benevolent peace keepers patrolling our neighborhoods. It can get much worse if we (the people) don’t act on what we see festering right before our eyes. The future will be the result of what we do and don’t do in the present.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Maunagarjana (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    It’s all about molding your minds to except fear. If they can keep you addressing their fear tactics with little to no remedy they will continue to rule through fear tactics.

In my experiences the only true power these corrupt governments have are the brain washed police and low ranked military personnel. These are the people we need to reach. They too have family and friends and in most cases believe they are doing the right thing. The police are trained to look out for each other and to not trust outsiders, they are taught to meet quotas, and in major cities they rarely get promoted if they don’t reach a certain amount of arrest/tickets. They became a gang that often displays disregard for civilian rights because they know the higher ups will have their backs.
    The military is filled with young men and women/kids thinking they are serving their country, propaganda is heavy in the arm forces. They/soldiers are told never to question their orders and if they did consequences will follow.

This is where you/we get the upper hand. Talk to your family members who are in law enforcement and/or serve in the military, also talk to your friends who have people in these areas. They need to know the people will have their back because they so often believe the masses are powerless and that any chance of revolt for positive change and/or the end of corruption will only come through THEM/The law…and many of them are too scared to take that chance because they feel the masses isn’t really going to back them up.

The relationship between authority and civilians is bleak on purpose, it’s to divide, keep the authority and public separated so there is no chance for the government to be placed in jeopardy. We have to reach them now before the government changes tactics and uses drones, robots, clones, to do their bidding…first whipping out the remainder of well meaning Oath Keepers and the benevolent peace keepers patrolling our neighborhoods. It can get much worse if we (the people) don’t act on what we see festering right before our eyes. The future will be the result of what we do and don’t do in the present.

Peace
    Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    The only Nation on Earth who (still) really believes in Fear is Amerika..!

Must be their Citizens (Guilt-Factor) for allowing their Govt. to commit so many (ATROCITIES) all over the world in their name..!

Go grab another Beer and Pizza and sit down & watch the next episode of (Shock & Awe) WWIII on CNN..!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th June 2013 at 17:29.

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Hi, all!
    I have one question. Is there any proof that the pdf file was published by NASA and was on the NASA site?
    Nickolai
    Good question Nickolai. I googled NASA and could not find it there now, although other websites have copies of this Power Point file.

One should question her reference to "The Report from Iron Mountain" which is often considered to be a hoax. I haven't actually seen the original book, but I believe that indeed, it was written as satire by Leonard Lewin, but published so one might think this is a government document. I think this ambiguity was intentional on the part of Lewin, to get his book publicity. When someone reproduced the "Report" part of the book claiming the government documents are not copyrightable, Lewin sued and claimed authorship.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (25th June 2013), Team Zen (25th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

OK !

I have just one question.

If the goal is to destroy all humanity ... what will they do after with only a few of them left ?

You know robots can break ...
    Machines always breaks ....
    B U T ........ The soul is ETERNAL

It is like playing battle ship with the computer ... Never as fun as with a real person !
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 25th June 2013 at 19:31.
    We are one !

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2013), Kraut (27th June 2013), Maunagarjana (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    OK !

I have just one question.

If the goal is to destroy all humanity ... what will they do after with only a few of them left ?

You know robots can break ... Machines always breaks .... Soul is ETERNAL

If I understand correctly, they just want to get us down to a manageable number, not kill us all. I'm sure this is due to their intense need to be worshiped, compensating for their short comings.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Kraut (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nat_Lee (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #52
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Here are some practical ways to reduce your self as a frequency target. I think its important to do this asap.

since i have been re locating my wifi unit i have had much better sleep.

its all retrospective information meaning i have managed to reverse engineer a lot of what i am able to sense being a sensitive switched on being.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uce-the-target.

N

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

This is so ......

In this situation, if you spread the word you are giving oil to the fire ....
    If you don't talk about it, you are part of the crime in a way !
    I don't know what to think on this one yet ?
    Really ???? I meen ReeeeeeeeEALLY ??? ....

As a second tought:

I prefer staying positive and don't give energy to amplify their plan I guessed ....

Have a great day to all !
    Much LOVE <3
    We are one !

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #54
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dr. Simon Atkins on Phoenix Rising Radio

Second interview

Talks about the Fema camps---the bulk purchase of bullets.
    Plans for the human race.
    This talk is two hours long and not for the faint hearted but towards the end he stresses the importance of developing a loving forgiving nature-- raising your personal spiritual frequency.

I found this and much more on this site
    http://www.transients.info/

Chris

The talk here
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix...-forecasting-c
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2013), Kraut (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nickolai (25th June 2013), RunningDeer (25th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #55
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Dr. Simon Atkins on Phoenix Rising Radio

Second interview

Talks about the Fema camps---the bulk purchase of bullets.
    Plans for the human race.
    This talk is two hours long and not for the faint hearted but towards the end he stresses the importance of developing a loving forgiving nature-- raising your personal spiritual frequency.

I found this and much more on this site
    http://www.transients.info/

Chris

The talk here
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix...-forecasting-c

I absolutely agree ! we should not give in to fear and hate. However we should educate our selves on not only what is coming but HOW to work around it.

id say its a given whats on the cards , but how we deal with it to survive and flourish can be peaceful.

N

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I think we all need a litle bit of love !
    From my own garden and womb !
    lol....
    JUST For you AVALONIENS !

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 26th June 2013 at 20:45.
    We are one !

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

greybeard (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Thanks for this. Posted it on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.... don't know what else to do other than walking up Broadway with a bullhorn.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Kraut (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #58
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

talk is worthless without action.

if each and every one of us on these alternative forums took one day out of " talk " and went and did something it would speak louder than words ever could and we would lead by " example " .

so you can take that to the bank.

its all good and well we endlessly debate against each other on here but thats just ego chest beating really , isnt it ?

get out there and do something.

N

30. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

MAKE VIRAL! This is stunning in it's revelations

NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY FOUND ON NASA SITE...

If this is legitimate, then it looks like someone leaked it on purpose?

Thanks to Richard Hoagland for pointing out that these things can be explained as insiders who are trying to leak information to the public and I think this is what this could be...

... a shout out warning... and the first time I have seen an acknowledgement and government connection to Morgellons. This is spilling ALL THE BEANS. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS AWAY!!??

This is evidence of pre-meditated mass murder no less...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013), ThresholdRising (27th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #60
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    MAKE VIRAL! This is stunning in it's revelations

NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY FOUND ON NASA SITE...
    I merged this in with the existing thread discussing this document.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast