Thread: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    OK !

I have just one question.

If the goal is to destroy all humanity ... what will they do after with only a few of them left ?

You know robots can break ...
    Machines always breaks ....
    B U T ........ The soul is ETERNAL

It is like playing battle ship with the computer ... Never as fun as with a real person !
    a billion people should be enough to live in a world of economic bliss... they will be the happiest slaves in the galaxy... there is enough technology and infrastructure to leverage all that human labour into anything the elite controllers could want...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I would like to bring up two things that I've noticed. I downloaded the PDF and the first thing I noted was the poor quality NASA logo in the upper left corner. If this were an actual NASA document, you would think that they could place a higher quality graphic on an official document?

And secondly, has anyone bothered to look up the alleged author of the essay, Dennis M. Bushnell? I just wiki'd him and he apparently is a force for good, from what I'm reading. His main focus is on the environment and cold fusion.

Dennis M. Bushnell is a NASA scientist and lecturer. As Chief Scientist at NASA Langley Research Center, he is responsible for technical oversight and advanced program formulation. His work is focused mainly on new approaches to environmental issues, in particular to climate issues.[1] Bushnell has received numerous awards for his work.[2] Bushnell has promoted research at NASA into LENR (low energy nuclear reactions, or cold fusion)[3]

also:

External links[edit]

Dennis M. Bushnell, BlueTech Forum
    Dennis Bushnell, Imagine Solutions Conference & Initiatives
    Dennis M. Bushnell, lifeboat foundation
    Dennis Bushnell as guest in The Space Show, aired on April 27, 2008
    5 Questions for Dennis M. Bushnell (Chief Scientist at NASA) on the U.S. Space Shuttle Program, July 19, 2010, www.britannica.com
    Dennis Bushnell: Conquering Climate Change, The Futurist, May-June, 2010, World Future Society
    Dennis Bushnell: Algae: A Panacea Crop?, The Futurist, March-April 2009 Vol. 43, No. 2, World Future Society
    Jim Hidges: For Bushnell, Green Is Global, Personal, NASA
    Denise Adams: Bushnell on the Environment: 'We should have changed things 20 years ago, NASA

If you ask me, I think the document is a plant.

I'll have to read through it, but something smelly fishy.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Billy (30th June 2013), Bright Garlick (30th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), sigma6 (28th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

from another thread this alien message speaks a lot of the use of cell phones and wireless routers to take us down.....interesting

6. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Not sure if this has been posted before... but this video certainly deserves a lot of attention!!

I tried to 'Like' this video and give it a thumbs up but youtube tells me the function is currently not available, and to try again later.. i tried liking another video and that worked fine.. tried 30 minutes later on this video... it failed.. (you try it?)

This video talks about how the illuminaty always tells us what they are up to before they do it to us. Nasa's website is one of the portals for their releases. Checkout this nasa document that supposedly leaked out.

Document about future warfare. (we are their real enemy though)
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf

A must see...

~Trail
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

dynamo (29th June 2013), spiritguide (28th June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (29th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Yeah this is fuxed up if real..which they say it is...hang on I'll go ask zorgon...bbl...

in the meantime enjoy this guys NASA callout:

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Please excuse my "botched attempt" to show the video had been posted yesterday on another thread...

Link to Post #59
    sigma6 Avalon Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join Date: 16th July 2011Location: TattooinePosts:1,076Thanks: 2,087Thanked 3,622 times in 887 posts

NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY FOUND ON NASA SITE...
    MAKE VIRAL! This is stunning in it's revelations
    NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY FOUND ON NASA SITE...

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=gARZ-Gttjn4
    Last edited by Knowrainknowrainbows!; 29th June 2013 at 01:23.

10. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

I am glad to see that this document has been noticed. What I would suggest is that those who really want to know, follow the leads using the simple tools of CONNECTION that share ALL. This story can unravel ALL others. The timing (synchronicity) with the voice of certain recent insiders demands YOUR attention.

Don't be DUMB, follow the leads - if KNOWING matters ! A time of REVSIONING awaits.

http://lifeboat.com/ explore explore explore. Who will safeguard the ignorant against the ego of self and others ???

Often many great threads arise on PA and go unnoticed - slipping back into the mire, while others seemingly profound but a waste of time, scream for attention.

Peace to all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

-------

I'm 98% sure this is a forged document. No academic or scientist makes presentations like this (there are many anomalies, if one looks very carefully). This stuff is also not NASA's province at all, and never has been.

I've not been able to find it on any military site (also looked on http://archive.org in case it'd been deleted. Nothing there.) This does *NOT* mean that the information may not be valid. But I'm as sure as I can be that the presentation has been concocted.

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    If you ask me, I think the document is a plant.
    Yes, I'm almost completely sure that's what it is.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2013 at 12:21.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (12th August 2013), Atlas (9th August 2013), Billy (30th June 2013), boja (22nd August 2017), Bongo (30th June 2013), CD7 (30th June 2013), christian (30th June 2013), Conchis (8th August 2013), Hazel (9th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), lookbeyond (2nd July 2013), Nickolai (30th June 2013), toad (6th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

As an alternative thought.
    If the powers that be etc wanted to control us by keeping us in fear of their power, what better way than promoting this kind of video through conspiracy web sites--no offence intended to the original poster.

Chris
    You are correct Chris. My first reaction to this news was Frustration, Anger then sadness. What hope does humanity have.

I was expressing an energy that feeds those that believe they are in control.

I fell for it.

Energy, we can't live with it and we can't live without it. But we can choose what energy to manifest by our reactions.

Peace
    I agree Bill and forevernyt. A planted document in-deed. We wonder by whom it was planted.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 30th June 2013 at 12:44. Reason: double peace :-)
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

greybeard (30th June 2013), scanner (2nd July 2013)

16. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

2 words: Plausible Deniability
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

scanner (2nd July 2013), toad (6th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Hey guys - I appreciate all opinions on the authenticity of the document (especially your opinion Bill !) BUT I would suggest that this document is authentic - although it likely now to have dissapeared off NASA's website. I think it was meant to be found ! If you explore carefully and the first hint is right at the beginning you will find links that affirm the authenticity and content interest of the document. I'd rather not spell out how because that would attract unnecesssary attention. But there are tools that we all know for getting information on people, places organizations etc. The path to The Architecture is there. It just takes a little effort. Don't dismiss this document so easily just because it looks out of place !

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Conchis (8th August 2013), scanner (2nd July 2013), sheme (1st October 2013), Trail (3rd July 2013)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 times in 370 posts

Even if this document is a fake , the agenda stays the same . Georgia Guide stones tell us the same info . As does agenda , Russian 2045 .

Last edited by scanner; 2nd July 2013 at 10:32.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

spiritwind (11th February 2014), Trail (3rd July 2013)

22. Link to Post #73
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Hi,
    I didn't want to respond without learning the subject.
    Here is my opinion:
    1)This document is NOT fake! Actually it looks like a presentation material that is why there is weird syntax and grammar because its only points for discussion on lecture.
    2)The creator of this document/presentation is a scientist specializing in LENR- that is cold fusion energy, i think he is a good guy that actually knows alot about this 'Future' stuff.
    3)The purpose of this document was to be thought provoking and a warning sign of 'look how far we have gone...we must do some thinking...population extermination might be too dangerously easy' He even mentions contemplations and reactions to his presentation kind of as 'Hey guys.. this is disturbing...but IT IS out there..."
    4)Unlike the PTB agenda which talks about dumming down people, he actually see education as tool for improving wealth of society and in the context of Infortmation Technology more precisely Tele-education (online degree) as an affordable and much more efficient tool than the traditional school system.
    5)If anything at all this guy is giving us warnings what might happen if WE don't get a grip of ourselves, but no secret agenda, just plain old 'you humans are gonna extinct yourself before any alien will do".

23. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member good point's Avatar
    Thanks

The NASA 'slides' aren't convincing enough for me to vouch for their authenticity. I think that it could be the work of one person, with just enough imagination to understand some warfare on ground units. It should be true, that in the future, there will be less and less of a likeliness of any successive strategy for personal soldiering. Even so, the "fear based - scientific fraudulent information" is exactly that.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to good point For This Post:

Peace&Love (6th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

After spending some time in the Pattie Brassard thread, I wanted to post this video in relation to that thread.....to show you all a comparison of what is really hard to believe (Brassard thread) and what is more realistic and a bit easier to believe.

In my opinion, this document being discussed in this video is much more believable than what Ms Brassard is talking about.

The NASA Document

Also check out my thread: Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds which is closely related to what this video is talking about.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th August 2013 at 21:41.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Cidersomerset (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), sheme (1st October 2013)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

This was debunked around 2 months ago (I believe)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), Bill Ryan (8th August 2013), Nickolai (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), SilentFeathers (8th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soulboy (here)
    The document is perhaps a fake, but the general message of this messenger is quite believable for the most part IMO.

I personally believe certain things this woman is saying is based on more truth than lies or a wild imagination.

This thread/video has a bit more substance to it than the Brassard thread/video IMO;
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2013), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I'm just trying to show a comparison...what's more likely to be true?

A company called Monsanto poisoning us and our food, rogue governments making high tech weapons to use against civilian populations, bankers ruling the world, a secret plan to depopulate the Earth, etc etc or a Sun with a 7 planet solar system passing between the Earth and our Sun???? before the end of this month???? LOL!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th August 2013 at 22:04.
    SilentFeathers

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    After spending some time in the Pattie Brassard thread, I wanted to post this video in relation to that thread.....to show you all a comparison of what is really hard to believe (Brassard thread) and what is more realistic and a bit easier to believe.

In my opinion, this document being discussed in this video is much more believable than what Ms Brassard is talking about.
    • The content of the NASA document is fairly believable, but in terms of the authenticity of the document, in my strong view it's a fake and was never a real NASA presentation.
    • The content of Pattie Brassard's claims is harder to believe (inasmuch as there will probably not be a cataclysm in a few week's time -- although 'Planet X' is very probably a real object, and she has taken photos of something) -- but she is authentic, though misguided, and not a cheap hoaxer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2013 at 22:26.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), Limor Wolf (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #80
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Soulboy (here)
    Yes - this alleged NASA document has been posted quite a few times here over the last couple of months.

Here are three posts by Bill Ryan, doubting the legitimacy of this document called "Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]: The Future is Now":I have merged this new NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013 thread with the largest existing thread covering this same NASA video, NASA and TPTW have declared war on us and there's proof!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th August 2013 at 22:44.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), SilentFeathers (8th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast