+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Egyptians, Grand Canyon

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Default Ancient Egyptians, Grand Canyon

This is from a thread I posted back on Sept. 23, 2012: Egyptians in Australia
    Also, in Arizona April 5, 1909 an edition of the Arizona Gazette recounted the discovery of a series of bizarre caves and artifacts in the Grand Canyon. The find supposedly produced Egyptian artifacts and tablets engraved with hieroglyphics. The report claimed two Smithsonian-funded archaeologists, Prof. S. A. Jordan and G.E. Kinkaid, were responsible for the find.

But... according to a Smithsonian Institute representative when asked directly about Kincaid's claims said:
    "Well, the first thing I can tell you, before we go any further, is that no Egyptian artifacts of any kind have ever been found in North or South America. Therefore, the Smithsonian Institute has never been involved in any such excavations.”

Of course... no record exists of Kincaid or Professor Jordan within the Smithsonian's Department of Anthropology, nor is there a paper trail at the Smithsonian detailing the artifacts gathered on the expedition.

A lot of folks have different opinions (I for one) and according to conspiracy theorists, the Smithsonian Institute went so far as to destroy artifacts to maintain this historical viewpoint.

Source: http://io9.com/5875252/when-the-smit...e-grand-canyon

Then... I found this (I'm only going to list the source and one photo because there is too many, not a real long read but a good one). According to the top post if the Smithsonian doesn't have these objects who does? Be your own judge.

Source: https://sites.google.com/site/ancien...s-grand-canyon

Name:  egypt%20428.jpg
Views: 3859
Size:  34.0 KB
    These Gold Artifacts from Kincaid Tunnel are the only Artifacts on display in the Smithsonian Institute at Washington DC. from the Grand Canyon.

confused...
    skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Another1 (27th June 2013), Atlas (27th August 2014), Axman (27th June 2013), ByTheNorthernSea (18th September 2020), chocolate (28th June 2013), Cidersomerset (28th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), DNA (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), Ellisa (28th June 2013), ghostrider (28th June 2013), gripreaper (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (28th June 2013), jack (29th June 2013), johnf (27th June 2013), Kiforall (28th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), mab777 (28th June 2013), Magnus (28th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), Richard S. (28th June 2013), soleil (28th June 2013), sunflower (29th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ancient Egyptians, Grand Canyon

Well there certainly has always been some desperate need for Americans to build Egyptian type architecture in their cities. And as a kid seeing that silly pyramid on the dollar bill made me also wonder. Though that is not related to your find.
    It is somewhat an infactuation, I would have thought that to mimmick architechture of your homeland would have resulted in far more thatched cottages and cobble.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), johnf (27th June 2013), Lifebringer (27th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), Skywizard (27th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

This is a fun rabbit hole to play in. They led me to eventually learn there is a pyramid in Illinois barely 200 miles from the little school where I was taught only the Egyptians have pyramids. The list of them in China is awesome also, kept secret for decades. These people got around a bit.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Kiforall (28th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), Mercedes (28th June 2013), Skywizard (27th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Egyptians DID NOT build the pyramids.

The Egyptian reference to the pyramids just happens to coincide with the start of new record keeping during a period referred as Yep Seti.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

conk (5th July 2013), DNA (28th June 2013), DouglasDanger (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), nomadguy (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), mactiegre (28th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Amazing...............
    http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptiancanyon.html
    The Hieroglyphics

"On all the urns, or walls over doorways, and tablets of stone which were found by the image are the mysterious hieroglyphics, the key to which the Smithsonian Institute hopes yet to discover. The engraving on the tables probably has something to do with the religion of the people. Similar hieroglyphics have been found in southern Arizona. Among the pictorial writings, only two animals are found. One is of prehistoric type.
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    Well there certainly has always been some desperate need for Americans to build Egyptian type architecture in their cities. And as a kid seeing that silly pyramid on the dollar bill made me also wonder. Though that is not related to your find.
    It is somewhat an infactuation, I would have thought that to mimmick architechture of your homeland would have resulted in far more thatched cottages and cobble.
    I think you're losing the aim of this thread.
    The aim of this thread has to do with the Smithsonian Institute involving itself in a massive cover-up.
    The cover up is aimed at erasing evidence of advanced pre-historic civilizations that have indeed existed on this planet.
    Whatever ancient artifacts hinted at and called Egyptian in the Grand Canyon find were far older the United States and Egypt as well for that matter.

Evidence of this is found with a multitude of examples where folks have found giant skeletons and strange artifacts only to have the smithsonian begin excavation and then swallow the evidence and plead ignorance of it's existance.
    Interesting as well is the report by Ignatious Donnelly in his 19th century book on Atlantis where he claims when he was working in Washington DC as a politician he was shown a secret treasure trove of giant skeletons and tools for giants in the Smithsonian by a Smithsonain scientist he had befreinded.

Donnely's work is excellent in terms of pointing to this information. Graham Hancock is wonderfull as well.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th June 2013 at 00:25.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

chocolate (28th June 2013), dynamo (28th June 2013), Skywizard (28th June 2013), Snookie (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), Wind (28th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Perhaps someone brought them from Egypt and hid them in the Grand Canyon for "safe keeping"?
    No doubts here that the Smithsonian would be involved in a cover-up, however...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    took a while but found it...

Grand Canyon Mystery

I took a quick look. This site aligns with the International Peace Garden just like the VLA does.I believe the VLA was later placed on an already established axis that was valued by Von Humboldt and Thomas Jefferson. My theory states that the International Peace Garden was placed at the spot that was established as an Axis Mundi by early Scandinavian explorers. The area known as "Little Egypt" in Illinois and Kentucky also aligns with the IPG and the Kensington Runestone. Now here we may have the site of the another "Little Egypt" in the Grand Canyon. I do have a video about that on the survivalcell channel on youtube. It is entitled Grail Mysteries of North America solved (a little presumptuous of a title but I am just trying to draw attention to what I have found). Thank you very much for this info. I think it does relate to what I have found. Unfortunately if it is related it means that the Egyptian artifacts etc. may have been placed by later Templars as a clue or type of property marker. It is just as possible that it all is absolutely true. This "Egyptian" area in the Grand Canyon would be on the same alignment from the IPG as Hoover Dam and its associated star chart. The star chart at Hoover Dam was dedicated by president F.D.R. in the heyday of Masonic development and interest in the United States. Check it out gang you are seeing discoveries right here on Project Avalon!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...yon#post283666

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n+grand+canyon

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...yon#post558084

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...yon#post664554