+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Wetiko

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Wetiko

Wow Ponda a real manifesto of change, thank you very much. You have helped me more than you know. So much of ones inability to change anything is lack of experience and understanding of what truly opposes us. Words and ideas can seem so distant especially when confronting the challenges we are encountering. For myself i have come to a virtual paralysis due to the challenges i have been confronted with. You have given me the fuel to carry on when i truly felt for quite a few months now i was unable to continue. And for that dear Ponda i am eternally grateful. Many thanks and best wishes

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), ponda (30th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Hey that's great raff. In the Panel Discussion they get deep into the obstacles and harassment issues and what can be done about it. Sometimes the negativity can be looked upon as a learning opportunity in hindsight.

cheers
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), raff (30th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Paul Levy does a superb job of shedding light onto this metaphysical topic, and I thank you, ponda, for this post.

I am tempted to respond to a couple of the bulletin points above, but I will instead say the following, which I feel is simply expounding of a point in your post.
    At the moment I'm particularly focused on an interesting point that has shown itself to me recently, and that is how some generally good people, who for the most part contribute to the awakening of human kind and should possess the awareness to decipher their own triggers appear oblivious to something that is ingrained in our culture. They remain easily impressed with academic credentials from an archontic influenced educational system which they readily admit serves the sole purpose of turning out droids that are in service to the empire. This cord requires cutting if we are to individually progress, but also, very much collectively; more impediment on the collective consciousness of humanity we do not need.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), ponda (30th May 2016), raff (30th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Hi seah

Feel free to comment on any of the bulletin points etc if you want. The whole topic of Hyper-Dimensional Interference and Mind Virus/Parasites etc is a big grey area imho but very interesting none the less. It's always good to get different opinions and perspectives on these topics. I look forward to reading Paul Levy's book at some stage. It received some good reviews.

cheers
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    Dresden James.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), raff (30th May 2016), seah (30th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,504 times in 4,009 posts

Had to find out what this was--spelled as "wendigo" is a little more standard.

Indigenous Americans understood this, and as noted, so did most of the rest of the world, and I would include the European druids/pagans along with that--the spiritual traditions all knew it. What this tells us, is that the modern Western tradition itself is not spiritual; it must be a wendigo! Those are pretty much the only two choices available for the mind: universal spiritual connectedness, or an artificial fight to feed an individual "self".

I might say it's entirely possible to fight in a traditional sense, without succumbing to the same infection. Of course, plenty of the champions in new robes are already infected; try not to gather round those.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (31st May 2016), ponda (31st May 2016), seah (31st May 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Yes shaberon "it" goes by many names and what "it" is and how it works and what it is connected to etc is going to be much deeper down the rabbit hole imho.

I think that just having an awareness of a possible external mental influence an individual can help to prevent undue interference. Being mindful and paying attention to our thoughts and urges etc.

I suspect that no one is immune from negative activity/influence but we can learn from these types of experiences and grow stronger and more aware because of them.

cheers
    Dresden James.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (31st May 2016), raff (31st May 2016), seah (31st May 2016), shaberon (31st May 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,504 times in 4,009 posts

Agreed. I think "wendigo" is a better name than "hyperdimensional"...whatever that was (this language does not even have a word for it). Some people learn of "a" wendigo, such as the Jersey Devil, but I'm pretty sure the lore keepers understood fully well of its true existence, and that such monsters were only men whose bodies had been fully occupied by it.

As such, it's influence is not merely possible, but constant and dominant. I fully believe one could achieve an immunity, but someone like me is not going to accomplish it, and we seriously need to practice that type of mindfulness that might give us a clue about the ways it's trying to ingrain itself. We, or at least I, will probably mess it up many times--you brush off the dust, or the tears, and never give up.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (31st May 2016), ponda (31st May 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

In my opinion "wendigo/wetiko" refers to the mind virus type of activity/influence and the term "Hyper-dimensional" encompasses the broader aspects of non 3d activity that effects the 3d etc such as paranormal activity, ghosts and demons, extra-dimensional aliens, and miscellaneous other types of manipulations and influences of which the origins and types might be unknown. I suspect that there is some type of connection between many of these phenomena.

Edit update

Here's the Wiktionary definition of Hyperdimensional

English
    Adjective

hyperdimensional ‎(not comparable)

Of or pertaining to a system having more dimensions than naturally observed in our universe.

A game of tic-tac-toe in four dimensions is hyperdimensional
    Last edited by ponda; 31st May 2016 at 08:54. Reason: add definition info & link
    Dresden James.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), raff (31st May 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Hi seah

Feel free to comment on any of the bulletin points etc if you want. The whole topic of Hyper-Dimensional Interference and Mind Virus/Parasites etc is a big grey area imho but very interesting none the less. It's always good to get different opinions and perspectives on these topics. I look forward to reading Paul Levy's book at some stage. It received some good reviews.

cheers
    Cheers, back at you...I haven't read the book either, but have been keeping up with the articles from his website for some time. http://www.awakeninthedream.com/articles/

Quote People don’t know how much they are influenced and controlled by hyperdimensional forces until they start to wake up, seek truth, gain knowledge and engage in self work (de-programming, de-conditioning).
    Which eventually leads us to disengage from almost everything, in my experience. With the onset of this, there's support from the other forces, those known as the laws of nature, and after a time of not feeding the emotional body, it does diminish.
    This can ‘look’ to some like something is off about you, as though you are unfeeling, but nothing could be further from the truth; our discernment allows us to be selective, and like the C's told Laura, "always expect attack", but by the same token, if we continue doing the work on self, the reinforcements are forthcoming.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (31st May 2016), ponda (1st June 2016), raff (31st May 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote seah said:

Which eventually leads us to disengage from almost everything, in my experience. With the onset of this, there's support from the other forces, those known as the laws of nature, and after a time of not feeding the emotional body, it does diminish.
    This can ‘look’ to some like something is off about you, as though you are unfeeling, but nothing could be further from the truth; our discernment allows us to be selective, and like the C's told Laura, "always expect attack", but by the same token, if we continue doing the work on self, the reinforcements are forthcoming.

Good advice seah. Imho one can be emotionally detached from say 'provocations' or other events and yet still be compassionate and caring etc
    Dresden James.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), raff (1st June 2016), seah (1st June 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Doing a search for books with Wendigo in the title I came across an intriguing title.

Corpus Hermeticum, Tome 5 : Le souffle du Wendigo

Unfortunately I can only read books in French if they're tailored to a 4yr old.

http://bookzz.org/book/1182811/1fad16 ~That contains a link to .PDF if anyone is as curious as I.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ponda (1st June 2016), raff (1st June 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

More than 4 years ago, the last post was written in this thread about "Wetiko".
    I believe it is worthwhile to bring this subject back to the front, as it is more than ever present in all our lives, anywhere we live.

Whether in out personal lives, in our jobs, in our communities and even worldwide, in the economy, politics, sciences and in the way we as human beings treat each other as well as the world, traces of "wetiko" can be found easily.

As an intro, maybe read the posts above, they will explain what wetiko is all about.
    Paul Levy has done a terrific job in describing and analyzing this "bug", and a naughty mind-bug it certainly is!

Levy also can speak from personal experience. He may be one of the very few men - it so happens that way more women wrote about this subject in a personal way - that have described a personal battle with this mindvirus. It besieged him first through his father and later through psychologists and psychotherapists. Jung and Buddhism saved him. It is really worthwhile to read his autobiography ("Awakened by Darkness") as well as his three other books. He also has a lot of interesting articles on his website (www.awakeninthedream.com), he is a journalist by profession.

I would suggest to look at the subject of wetiko in the "light" of the present events happening all around us.
    Most probably, you may get a clearer view, about what REALLY is going on.

The subject of wetiko is very closely related to the subject of pathological narcissism. Reading about the first is also reading about the other.

It would be very useful if we could expand on this thread.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 6th October 2020 at 18:35.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Delight (6th October 2020), gord (7th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), leavesoftrees (7th October 2020), Pam (27th December 2022), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), TargeT (6th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    I would suggest to look at the subject of wetiko in the "light" of the present events happening all around us.
    Most probably, you may get a clearer view, about what REALLY is going on.

The subject of wetiko is very closely related to the subject of pathological narcissism. Reading about the first is also reading about the other.

It would be very useful if we could expand on this thread.

If you read with blurred context there are a few threads that tie in this mentality; one easy connection is the C0rv0 info thread that ties these mindwalkers to extra dimensional entities (which he lumps into two major groups etc..) I found a lot of similarity between portions of that thread and this one; though I do not so much agree with the inferred outcomes outlined there in.

I'd say this topic is very relevant if you want to look at a macro view of what is currently happening.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Delight (6th October 2020), gord (7th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (6th October 2020), leavesoftrees (7th October 2020), Pam (27th December 2022), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

The emphasis on Mind Viruses, Parasites, and "The Virus" all make this concept particularly relevant right now.

You can almost see the virus taking over, as good people everywhere seem to change... like they have been infected by ???(something)
    Friends dropping friends, families being torn apart. Groups disbanded.
    It is quite frightening sometimes to witness this going on!

It would be great if we could discuss tools and methods to circumvent and hopefully ride this weird energy, rather than succumb to its destructiveness.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Pam (27th December 2022), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), TargeT (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I did some research and not to talk about the study, but somewhere along the subject as clearly as possible, I would say that it is a very old controversial current that links many objectives, which strikes in many perspectives, but in current events located in a absolute perspective, in a perpetual avalanche of pragmatic interest for survival that gives people a possible wrong courage, and it is absolutely a touching echo as some of the people still try to heal others.

Each episode about the culture of survival, writes our history as humanity in the constant struggle in which we win or lose vital antibodies, in the vicinity of internal or external catastrophes.

Apart from the intensity of the events, the mentality of the people in the options does not always seem very improved.
    Mankind seems to have had a kind of historical misfortune but also the ability to let things "flow naturally" and turn negativity into a survival formula, which did not go well all the time.

As a perpetual theme, I do not think that there is a global solution, in such a huge disproportion in today's communication, as a kind of summary in a kind of loneliness, soluble in every aspect of society and the simplicity of a choice good and handy seems impossible.
    I think it may depend on everyone's luck, which is actually a proverb...on which we may all depend, I would add.

Social tension has always existed, and each opposite segment speaks of the other side as an objective source of catastrophe, but I believe that until we reach final judgments and radical maneuvers, we always have the right to dialogue, until the trial, we must dialogue at least in a attempt to communicate.

The world has become accustomed in a kind of equidistant guilt, where it is difficult to find the calm of a real debate.

The willingness to assume diverse opinions but first of all the interest for the other next to us, gives rise to a dilemma in which it is no longer possible to recognize if we really lack communication or we realize that the context is really important but we do not know the effect.
    In the end, it is perhaps an internal management in the guarantee of a good act that is not likely to ruin us, but on the contrary is dependent on feeling the culture of being balanced.
    Now we are in a different crisis motivation than other historical attempts and as long as we do not find a realistic solution we will always lose.
    If people had the patience to see how "waters are chosen," and when we have the patience to get past the apparent "statutory nebula," then autonomy in the clarity of the object of life should be exclusive.

A normal culture, primarily human, we always find it in the show of people who express themselves decently, the emphasis on hysterical propaganda panic should be avoided for everyone because it is a too rudimentary way to understand the public and inner presence.
    There is no time to think without the wisdom of resistance in and around society.
    Meeting the self can give the feeling of driving under a false freedom if we hurry. Ease has not always been easy, also.

In the face of a society severely damaged in distances imposed more and more between us and the full process of adjusting all perceptions, we live almost 8 billion of perspectives, but in the face of any option we should live by choosing simply and truly and real, humor, assumed discernment and hope.

When they can return to the theme of love we will all be healed, because personality disorders lend themselves with fantastic ease, identity, methods, picture and characteristics which are grandly compulsively exposed and the manifestation is influential, but love is purer than any current.

Often the diagnosis abuses health, especially in the total absence of empathy, everything is lost in the role lost between reward and punishment or more.Empathy, also, is always updated in the wrong formulas, because there is an enormous distance between mercy and compassion.

Lack of love endangers any intimacy by accumulating an inconsistency, the posture of a disease superimposed over events, brings an artificial and real attribution but at the same time, the placement should be weighed.

Some defend themselves from the current, others consider it a cry of a wounded child (a kind of Alpha-wound, being so versatile), somewhere in the middle, everything should be impossible limited only by understanding, compassion and love, even if everything is also debatable, the good nature of the soul should conquer.

I don't even know if I touched on the subject, but I tried to go with the idea on side topics, just for healing.
    Maybe it was enough to say that healing is always a good option for the merit of feeling life, in the full simplicity of living and joy.

Or something like..

And all this to be just human.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Harmony (7th October 2020), Hym (26th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2022), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

David Icke is talking about mind control here. He talks about possession and calls out the driving force. He mentions wetiko and thinks wetiko brought fear into the world. He also thinks this is about to change. Really interesting video IMO...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (27th December 2022), Isserley (26th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (27th December 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022), wondering (26th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5