+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boeing 777 crashes in San Francisco (The sychronicity of numbers)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Boeing 777 crashes in San Francisco

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Plane was descending at a MUCH steeper rate of descent than is "normal" - 1400 feet per minute (just reported by FOX News) -

1400 Hummmm

14 hummmm

7+7 = 14

Yes indeed. I can just imagine the train of thought of that suicidal masonic Captain. With 500 feet to go and about a million other things to do..." got to get this rate of descent right for maximum symbology - no use 770 feet per minute cos that's not cryptic enough and besides, it's probably not enough to smash the tail off anyway.

No it's got to be 1400 - I know it could be interpreted as 1+4 =5, but those who really understand what to look for will know it's a seven."
    Its both, mate... but it is certainly not a zero or a 1 or a 2 or a 3 or a 6 or an 8 or a 9. It could be a 4 by multiplying the digits... see, one must try to "think outside the box" a little and desire for "Life" to come alive within your experience. Do that, and you begin to understand what it is to be a Living human bieng - far more interesting.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

thunder24 (7th July 2013), Vrilya (7th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

The problem with "skeptics" like you appear to be is that you take one tiny component of a much larger picture and through isolation, use it as your example. But some of us actually studied mathematics and probability and some of us can see the defiance of random probability in their lives - like I have.

One warning though, once one begins traveling that path of synchronicity in your life, everything comes truly alive (as opposed to living in their own mind) and then one can actually converse with the universe itself.

Why do I care to share that with others? Because of the profound effect this has had on me... an effect which effectively changed me from being a "stark, raving STS jerk" to being a wide open, in your face, connected STO human being.
    Just to put you in the picture, I first got interested in synchronicity about 25 years ago when I read Jose Arguilles "The Mayan factor". I know exactly what you're talking about because I went through it - noticed synchronicity everywhere I looked, in bus tickets, the ASCII code, children's stories, the house numbers in my ex addresses - you name it. I also did 4 years of mathematics at university around about the same time.

So I'm not a "sceptic" and don't need to be convinced that synchronicity exists in nature. The reason I challenged you over your post is because of the melodrama you attached to your observations.

There are 2 types of "synchronicity" that get banded about on public forums. There are genuine observations of patterns which bely an underlying message of profound meaning, symbology and communication. Then there the a kind of "charlatan" observations where people pick up on random numerical patterns, embelish them with a bit of made up arithmetic and pass them off as something meaningfull when in fact they've no idea what they mean.

I'm afraid yours was of the latter type.

Because I am also "stark raving free!"
    Well, we're as free as we think we are, so on that count congratulations
    Last edited by indigopete; 7th July 2013 at 01:40.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

RMorgan (7th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...cisco-airport/

Plane was from Soul, South Korea where the date is 7/7

Plane was a Boeing 777.

Plane ID was HL7742

77 and 42 is 7 7 7 7 7 7

Flight number 214 which adds to 7.

was supposed to land on runway 28 left - 28 is 7 7 7 7

As David Icke would say, "Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about."
    [B]This is a code for a false flag tomorrow in my humble opinion...

tomorrow is >>> 7/7,the new moon is 7/8 Monday.....& Ramadan starts on Tuesday July 9th...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan

We are way over due for a false flag & if I remember correctly Sandy Hook & the Aurora Colorado event both happened on or near New Moons..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), Vrilya (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    The problem with "skeptics" like you appear to be is that you take one tiny component of a much larger picture and through isolation, use it as your example. But some of us actually studied mathematics and probability and some of us can see the defiance of random probability in their lives - like I have.

One warning though, once one begins traveling that path of synchronicity in your life, everything comes truly alive (as opposed to living in their own mind) and then one can actually converse with the universe itself.

Why do I care to share that with others? Because of the profound effect this has had on me... an effect which effectively changed me from being a "stark, raving STS jerk" to being a wide open, in your face, connected STO human being.
    Just to put you in the picture, I first got interested in synchronicity about 25 years ago when I read Jose Arguilles "The Mayan factor". I know exactly what you're talking about because I went through it - noticed synchronicity everywhere I looked, in bus tickets, the ASCII code, children's stories, the house numbers in my ex addresses - you name it. I also did 4 years of mathematics at university around about the same time.

So I'm not a "sceptic" and don't need to be convinced that synchronicity exists in nature. The reason I challenged you over your post is because of the melodrama you attached to your observations.

There are 2 types of "synchronicity" that get banded about on public forums. There are genuine observations of patterns which bely an underlying message of profound meaning, symbology and communication. Then there the a kind of "charlatan" observations where people pick up on random numerical patterns, embelish them with a bit of made up arithmetic and pass them off as something meaningfull when in fact they've no idea what they mean.

I'm afraid yours was of the latter type.

Because I am also "stark raving free!"
    Well, we're as free as we think we are, so on that count congratulations
    It appears we both made misunderstandings... no issues with you at all and apologies if I appeared offensive.

As far as melodramatic goes, I was actually feeling quite comedic not only when I made my OP but as more and more "7"s appeared.

I just happen to have developed my talent in attracting "odds defying coincidences" which sometimes comes forth in the form of numbers that are generated by strange, news making events.

I have also turned some other folks onto the phenomena as well where they have developed their talent in creating the fertile grounds from which all but impossible synchronicities arise. In most cases, lives have been enriched through the process.

In addition, I have developed several other psi abilities over the last 10 years or so but I rarely share about them because they are "personal" and most folks are fearful of or outright deny the possibility that some humans have these capabilities.

Why I love synchronicity is because it is, for me, the perfect "miracle" in that no one can blame a specific individual and then latter nail that individual to a cross.

Of course, I sense you are aware these things are in fact not miracles at all... just currently unexplained science.

I am glad I found that even when I don't know exactly how something works, that if it works and is useful, then use it anyways.

Many do so with synchronicity.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2013 at 03:32.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (7th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

77 and 42 is 7 7 7 7 7 7???? I Don`t get this one.

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    77 and 42 is 7 7 7 7 7 7???? I Don`t get this one.
    no 77 is 77

42 is 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7

I will edit my OP for better clarity - thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just released on FOX News - total number of dead and injured (injured as defined by having gone to the hospital) is...

drum roll please...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Azt (7th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), Earth Angel (7th July 2013), Fred Steeves (7th July 2013), thunder24 (7th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Boeing 777 has crash landed at San Francisco airport

ahhh and there were 16 crew members

1 + 6 = 7

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If anyone by now has not noted a rather lopsided amount of "key to the story" numbers that involve the lovely number 7, then perhaps their lobotomy worked!

52 injured that went to one specific hospital

5 + 2 = 7
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2013 at 03:34.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CNN just reported "49 with serious injuries"

FOX just stated 43

in either case a 7 is involved as 7 x 7 = 49 and 4 + 3 = 7

again, just coincidences.

and I am sure someone is asking - "what data am I skipping that does not have the ability to involve a 7?"

the truthful answer is that I cannot recall but one key data point that did not involve a 7 and that is the number of Chinese on board which came out to 141 which has no way to make a 7.

They just showed the side of the airplane where again the plane number likely was written in full but all that can be seen now is a big fat red 7
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2013 at 03:35.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (7th July 2013), Earth Angel (7th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Numerology aside - which is very interesting btw - there are three likely causes for the tail strike:

* Pilot error
    * Wind shear
    * Mechanical problem ie loss of power, avionics malfunction

Although the 777 is capable of landing on autopilot, a ground facility is also needed to do so - a "sender" and "receiver" in plain speak. Unfortunately, not the case here - it was a very "manual" landing. Work is apparently being done on the end of that particular runway and otherwise available glidescopes etc were not active, which may have contributed to the crash.

As for the numerology, interested readers may also enjoy the remarkable "coincidences" with the examples given in this article to get a better handle on where Justoneman is coming from:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...in-the-Numbers
    WoW! - Just checked out your post, KiwiElf. 77 - quite a number.

Of course, it takes an open mind to consider that some of the strange events that occur on Earth are "orchestrated" by non-human, non 3D physical "beings" who have their strange way of correlating their events to "numbers."

What few do is to look even deeper than the surface. Those who do so and consider "conspiracy" often stops at some nefarious, secret group of human beings when (from my experience) extends into the demonic realms and appears to originate from these realms.

I have a great deal of personal connections to 7 and 77 and 777 and these connections have always involved tragic events that just don't seem to have occurred naturally.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...cisco-airport/

Plane was from Seoul, South Korea where the date is 7/7

Plane was a Boeing 777.

Plane ID was HL7742.

and the 42 which is 7 7 7 7 7 7.

Flight number 214 which adds to 7.

was attempting to land on runway 28 left - 28 is 7 7 7 7.

As David Icke would say, "Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about."
    I saw this on the live news feed of the big bread and circuses event happening today, the Wimbledon tennis final where there is a chance of someone from the UK winning and I thought of your post.

Quote OMENS
    Ah, Virginia Wade. That reminds me. She was the last British singles champion at Wimbledon, back in '77. It is 77 years since Fred Perry won the men's crown at the All England, and today's date in numeric form? 7/7.

If Dan Brown was writing the script for the final there wouldn't be any point Novak Djokovic turning up now
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just stated on FOX News - "Total injured, 182."

182 divided by 26 equals 7

and what is interesting about 26 is if you correlate each letter of the English language to a number (avoiding "classic" numerology which is much more limited) you get this -

g = 7

o = 15

d = 4

which when added equals 26

"god" (meaning the pretender that has hacked our reality experience - some refer to as The Demiurge aka Satan) has a strange sense of humor, no?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (7th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I noticed the 7 thing too, and just in the first minute or two upon initially seeing it on t.v.. I turned to my wife and commented "that's an awful lot of damn 7's". Thanks for pointing out some of the others Chester.

Of course we are all guilty of creating patterns where none exist from time to time, but I tend not to ignore the ones that jump right out in my face.

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=hCSn0...rVam5nP2xzFTWQ

boeing 777 catches fire before landin... five minutes apart, other side of planet, plane goes down... same airline company...
    wow - and now the mention of 42 (which is 6 7s which can be seen as 7 7 7 ~ 7 7 7) has more "meaning."

which I interpret to be simply "signature."

My speculation (emphasis on "speculation") is that the source of these"influences" is the legendary "Archons."

I might add, I "believe" I have discovered how one can "protect themselves" from "archontic attention."

That is done by integrating (as best as one can) their three primary components of their "formed being" (my words) where then their Soul can run the show (again).

Those components are, the Soul, the Spirit and the Mind which are contained in your body which is anchored in a physical realm during your "waking state."

This information is outlined well over in the Horus-Ra thread here.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2013 at 14:19.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

for Indigopete.

Between zero and 99 there are exactly 22 instances where either a.) a number is 7 or b.) two digits add to a 7 or c.) the number can be divided by 7 where a whole number is produced.

7 and 70 meet two of those three requirements thus there are only 20 different numbers that meet one or more of the criteria.

20 / 100 = 20%

If you go back through my examples and at the same time believe me that the only significant number I was exposed to while watching the news was the 141 Chinese on board, and you are reasonably proficient at figuring out "what are the odds" all the other relevant numbers happen to fit this criteria, then you will agree the odds are one in "god"zillion.

I won't take the time to calculate the exact odds but if you take 20% times 20% a good 12 or so time, you start to get the idea...

note: 20% to the 10th power is already smaller than
    which is 30 zeros and the maximum number of decimal places allowed in Excel.

Of those who have discovered how to "converse with the reality" we are able to generate our own language rules our own way and I have been given (or have developed... which I am unsure) this method involving numbers over a dozen years ago. There is no "one right way." The key is to be honest with yourself and remain consistent.

Note, I also read colors, animal actions, clouds, animal noises, the wind, and one of my favorites... the correlation of the English language to numbers (two digits thus 1 thru 26). I graduated from the basic Pythagorean numerology long, long ago as it is too simplistic and became quite boring.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2013 at 20:31.

26. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Interesting thread .

I noticed the 7's and South Korea connecting it with a film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/ (i'm into films, you know ...). I was wondering about the injured people and the shock. In my mature life I traveled only once with a plane, and remember feeling quite uneasy on board. Now I will have to go full on meditation state if I have to get on any plane again anytime soon.

justoneman, I do your type of mathematics too, all the time, but for obvious reasons->see some of the posts after yours<, I keep my math to myself . I love 22, 7 and 8. and 4. and the rest of them...numbers with meaning.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

apologies to Tesseract that the mods merged my thread with yours... but since this is the case, and my thread focused upon the uncanny amount of 7s that coincided with the key numbers that came forth related to the event... the conversation was then taken to the level of synchronicity so along this lines - see this...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post698655

If I feel compelled to post more along the lines of my own thread, I will create a new thread that hopefully will not be merged with this one. Note, no blame here on the mods as how did they know (when they merged my thread with yours) that my focus was on the synchronicity with the number 7 aspect of the event and only that.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

and what is interesting about 26 is if you correlate each letter of the English language to a number (avoiding "classic" numerology which is much more limited) you get this -

g = 7

o = 15

d = 4

which when added equals 26

"god" (meaning the pretender that has hacked our reality experience - some refer to as The Demiurge aka Satan) has a strange sense of humor, no?
    But, what is interesting about the fact that g+o+d = 26? Is it that there are 26 letters in the alphabet so 26/26 = 1 = unity?

I tried this with the Russian alphabet (the modern one) and I found that god [Бог] = 22. There are 33 letters in that alphabet. So 22/33 is not so neat.. But 22/33 = 0.666 . Perhaps this makes syncronicitic sense when you consider that this demonic quotient only occurs when using the post orthographic reform alphabet that was mandated by the bolsheviks after 1917. The bolsheviks, of course, being the great god killers that they were.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No problem It's a little out of place - but interesting nonetheless... I'll leave it to the mods if they want to re-split or make a new thread.

apologies to Tesseract that the mods merged my thread with yours... but since this is the case, and my thread focused upon the uncanny amount of 7s that coincided with the key numbers that came forth related to the event... the conversation was then taken to the level of synchronicity so along this lines - see this...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post698655

If I feel compelled to post more along the lines of my own thread, I will create a new thread that hopefully will not be merged with this one. Note, no blame here on the mods as how did they know (when they merged my thread with yours) that my focus was on the synchronicity with the number 7 aspect of the event and only that.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

apologies to Tesseract that the mods merged my thread with yours... but since this is the case, and my thread focused upon the uncanny amount of 7s that coincided with the key numbers that came forth related to the event... the conversation was then taken to the level of synchronicity so along this lines ...
    I re-split the two threads, as explained in this post on the other thread: Boeing 777 has crash landed at San Francisco airport -- Post #10
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Boeing 777 crashes in San Francisco (The sychronicity of numbers)

I posted this on the other thread but since this thread is about the synchronicity of the number 7 I will repost here

this is in response to something justoneman posted there

Quote I have a great deal of personal connections to 7 and 77 and 777 and these connections have always involved tragic events that just don't seem to have occurred naturally.
    wow. after you said that I added up the dates of my brothers death at age 26 and it was June 19th....6 + 1 + 9 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7
    I had always thought of 7 as a great number.....but is there a reason they say Lucky 7 ???

Also your post about the number 26 = god , my mother always asked WHY did god do this?? The wonderful guilt bearing catholic priest said maybe he took him now because he wouldn't have been able to get him later.....yea great, thanks. Same priest was charged as a peadophile a year later, right after he baptised my daughter!
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 7th July 2013 at 16:01.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Chester (7th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Boeing 777 crashes in San Francisco (The sychronicity of numbers)

and guess what just happened?

On the anniversary of the famed London Terrorist bombings on this date - 7-7-2005 (add 2005 to get a = 7)...

The first Brit in years wins the Wimbledon -

guess how many years?

Yep... 77

and just to add more to the story back in 2005, just 9 days after that bombing - on July 16 (note 1 + 6 = 7), 2005 - this crop circle appeared.

Name:  777 Crop Circle from 7-16-2005.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  51.1 KB

http://im-possible.info/english/art/...p-circles.html

Quote The design itself consists of a 'Penrose Triangle' with sides measuring some 126ft in length, surrounded by a circle of laid crop and then an intricate and complex pattern of laid and standing crop around the perimeter.
    note 126 divided by 7 = 18 (a lovely 666) and is a whole number thus fits within the 7 theme as I stated above (a 20%) also note there are 24 recurrent symbols surrounding the crop circle and 24 is also an 8 8 8

so we have an 888 a 777 inside and one step more we get to a 666.

"Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about." - David Icke

For graduate students of "the acausal connecting principle"

Synchronicity
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2013 at 11:06.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (7th July 2013), Dorjezigzag (8th July 2013), Earth Angel (7th July 2013), gripreaper (7th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast