+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaccination

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Vaccination

This morning my son made me sign a consent paper for vaccination in school. I decline and sternly instruct him not to be vaccinated. The consent paper ask reason for declining. Although I am positive that I will simply be dismiss as lunatic I cannot help but write something in it. As he left I realize how many thousands of innocent youth will go into pain and suffering because of the ignorance of the adults. My heart weep for this.

http://www.truthquest2.com/aids10frenchart.htm

http://vaccinedangers.com.au/

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...n-dangers.aspx

http://vaccinedangers.com/

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/vaccine-s...anger-warning/

For the parents and would be parents:

We have 8 children and not one of them have been hospitalized for a serious illness other than e coli infestation. I feed them cheap fruits and cheap vegetable but mostly cheap fruits. We do not cook delicious viands to discourage eating of rice but we have an unlimited supply of cheap fruits. So why cheap? Well I figured that if it is expensive it is commercially fertilized and manipulated and nobody in their right mind will trouble themselves with fruits that cost only the amount of labor for harvesting. Process food such as burgers is a rare treat. I made chocolate and other treats for the children. They don't have vaccinations they are a bunch of healthy good looking children each end of school year all of them hoard medals from school. I figured that vaccination retard brain development.

Spread the word about vaccination

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Amanda (12th July 2013), Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), conk (12th July 2013), Eram (12th July 2013), Fred Steeves (12th July 2013), Gwin Ru (4th June 2023), Holly Lindin (12th July 2013), humanalien (12th July 2013), Ioneo (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), Kryztian (12th July 2013), Limor Wolf (1st August 2013), mahalall (12th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013), Ricker (17th January 2024), RUSirius (12th July 2013), Seikou-Kishi (12th July 2013), soleil (12th July 2013), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2023), Swanette (12th July 2013), ViralSpiral (12th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Vaccination

Shockingly, in my state (Illinois), do not know about other states, there is still exemptions that are available. I have filled it out every year, to get her in school and there were absolutely no questions asked. There is a form available online. Just google, for example, Illinois vaccine exemption form. and you can find it, although our school actually accepts a handwritten letter stating the reason for your exemption wish. Again, no questions asked. I do believe enough ppl are catching on, and are standing up for the freedom of choice.

The word IS spreading my friend, and your children are blessed that you are one of the smart ones. Thanks for posting.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Fred Steeves (12th July 2013), Holly Lindin (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), Limor Wolf (1st August 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013), RUSirius (12th July 2013), Seikou-Kishi (12th July 2013), Swanette (12th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

I agree there are some serious concerns about certain vaccines, such as the flu vaccine. Personally, I would not take the flu vaccine after doing some reading about it. However vaccines should be judged on a case by case basis. My father was a victim of Polio, luckily for him he retained the ability to walk. Many children of that era were struck down and damaged for life. It's a terrible disease to get. Thanks to vaccines polio has been almost eradicated, and would be eradicated if it weren't for the closure of vaccination programs in Pakistan due to CIA infiltration. I heard over the radio recently that it's been estimated that 100 000 children will suffer from polio because the CIA unethically used vaccination programs as a cover so that the USA could find and kill one man.

I'm sure someone will have some theory that the polio vaccine is really some kind of fraud or worse, but that is just my 2 cents.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Ellisa (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    I agree there are some serious concerns about certain vaccines, such as the flu vaccine. Personally, I would not take the flu vaccine after doing some reading about it. However vaccines should be judged on a case by case basis. My father was a victim of Polio, luckily for him he retained the ability to walk. Many children of that era were struck down and damaged for life. It's a terrible disease to get. Thanks to vaccines polio has been almost eradicated, and would be eradicated if it weren't for the closure of vaccination programs in Pakistan due to CIA infiltration. I heard over the radio recently that it's been estimated that 100 000 children will suffer from polio because the CIA unethically used vaccination programs as a cover so that the USA could find and kill one man.

I'm sure someone will have some theory that the polio vaccine is really some kind of fraud or worse, but that is just my 2 cents.

The relation to appropriate hygene and disease rates lowering go hand in hand, if you look at the charts the # of diseases goes down well after the introduction of vaccines, but immediately after the improvement of hygene.

Tho most people will hate this - diseases like polio, chicken pox, measles, mumps, the lot are a natural thing. When living in crowded areas with poor hygene, the spreading of them skyrockets. With hygene in crowded areas it goes down alot, but is still there because of crowding.

Too much hygne is also bad for you - you need bacteria and other lovely things like that to live. Just look at the contents of your stomoch.

You do realise that the polio vaccine was a tradeoff - yes? We got a lovely monkey virus in exchange for what...? Its still disputable the vaccine even worked (and all vaccines for that matter) as vaccines themselves bypass all of the body's natural defenses against disease as well.

Picking your nose and eating it is more beneficial than vaccines. Your body has allready killed whatever is in the meucus, and injesting it triggers an immune reaction regardless because it can see it's there.

Go boogers!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Holly Lindin (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), MorningSong (12th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

Kudos to you nature for sticking up for your rights and for your children's health. If they go to college, they will probably be told they have to be vaccinated, unless there are "religious reason."

I've thought about becoming a "Christian Scientist" or some other religion that bars use of pharma products, because this might give me legal ground to stand on when refusing medicine, however, it's seems undignified to have to state that you are avoiding vaccines for the sake of faith, when in fact it is really for the sake of reason.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Holly Lindin (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes, disease spreads more readily when hygiene is poor, and indeed diseases (mostly) are natural... That doesn't invalidate the practice of vaccination though. Polio outbreaks occurred in relatively clean, Western, non-crowded locations. Tigahawk, do you think that polio vaccination ought to be stopped?

What are you referring to regarding the 'monkey virus' HIV?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I believe that with an strong immune system our body can ward off almost all of the viruses.
    My daughter now 16 was bitten by a dengue mosquito when she was 12. she had a high fever for two days. we gave concoction of some local herbs. On the 3rd day the fever subsided but red rashes emerge that's when she took her to the doctor. the doctor announce that she had a bout with dengue fever but that her immune system is strong that it is able to ward off the disease with out medication.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Kudos to you nature for sticking up for your rights and for your children's health. If they go to college, they will probably be told they have to be vaccinated, unless there are "religious reason."

I've thought about becoming a "Christian Scientist" or some other religion that bars use of pharma products, because this might give me legal ground to stand on when refusing medicine, however, it's seems undignified to have to state that you are avoiding vaccines for the sake of faith, when in fact it is really for the sake of reason.
    This is a good idea that I should probably try. I see no moral obligation in this since I do not have a religion at all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=TigaHawk;700787]

Picking your nose and eating it is more beneficial than vaccines. Your body has allready killed whatever is in the meucus, and injesting it triggers an immune reaction regardless because it can see it's there.

Go boogers!
    There is logic in this but I should probably add some flavor

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), Kryztian (14th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Your immune system has a chance at fighting off just about any virus. Does that mean that there should not be measures to eradicate certain viruses?

I would advocate eradicating the virus instead of finding comfort in the fact that statistically there will always be some people who recover.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Ellisa (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

The reason for not getting a virus has more to do with the development of a herd immunity in the population, due to the fact that over 90-95% of the population have been vaccinated, rather than that you have a superior immune system. Just be thankful most people are doing the right thing.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013), Tesseract (12th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

You are intelligent and wise - good for you. Your children are blessed to have you as their parent. Vaccines have no empirical studies to support their effectiveness. I grew up without the myriad of vaccinations that are now pushed by the government. I stupidly had my last vaccination many years ago - for influenza. Luckily I keep myself as healthy as possible with vitamins and a good diet. I stopped drinking fluoridated water over twelve months ago and the benefits are astounding. Vaccinations are dangerous and all you have to do is look at all the Indigenous People of the planet - they lived without vaccinations. When white man invaded that is when the Indigenous People suffered. Vaccinations are about money and power. Thank goodness people are waking up and making informed decisions and not vaccinating. Austism has very strong empirical data that ties in with vaccinations. There is a court in Italy and a court in America that are both awarding compensation payments to families where Children suffered autism as a direct result of vaccination. You won't see that on the mainstream news and that is because the mainstream news is so tightly controlled to keep the masses hypnotised.

Great to see you are an intelligent and loving parent.

Much Peace - Amanda

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (12th July 2013), Holly Lindin (12th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    The reason for not getting a virus has more to do with the development of a herd immunity in the population, due to the fact that over 90-95% of the population have been vaccinated, rather than that you have a superior immune system. Just be thankful most people are doing the right thing.
    Hello Elisa,

Thanks for your insight, but my experience as a parent gave me undeniable proof that I am doing the right thing. 8 children and no serious illness so far my eldest is already 22 the youngest is 10 yr old. This is not luck this is doing the right thing. This is based on first hand experience and not based on some data posted somewhere.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Hello Elisa,

Thanks for your insight, but my experience as a parent gave me undeniable proof that I am doing the right thing. 8 children and no serious illness so far my eldest is already 22 the youngest is 10 yr old. This is not luck this is doing the right thing. This is based on first hand experience and not based on some data posted somewhere.
    Hey brother.
    Eight children ....
    That's what I call a big family.
    Congratulations.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Hello Elisa,

Hey brother.
    Eight children ....
    That's what I call a big family.
    Congratulations.
    I big happy family thanks

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023), naste.de.lumina (12th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Your immune system has a chance at fighting off just about any virus. Does that mean that there should not be measures to eradicate certain viruses?

I would advocate eradicating the virus instead of finding comfort in the fact that statistically there will always be some people who recover.
    If most immune system is strong enough to resist virus the virus will have very little chance to propagate and will be eradicated.
    The reason why virus propagate because most people have weak immune system that is the result of taking pills (yes I have proof first hand experience) chlorine in water and toothpaste; eating junk foods, en-hailing chemtrails..........as you can see mostly man made by cabal and companies

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

I recently had to go to Kenya on business, a country deemed 'yellow fever' potential. As I was traveling to South Africa after, I was forced to get a new vaccination (expires after 10 years), or not go.....

As per the WHO, a booster (meaning one only ever has to have one), is not required. Source.

Controversially, South Africa did away with this requirement when they ran out of the vaccine for 6 months. Once they were in stock again, rule applied.

AND my company wouldn't pay the € 60.00 cost, nor would medical aid.

Karma is a biatch. I will be back
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (13th July 2013), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023)

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Don't say anything on the form that will draw too much attention.....

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Amanda (13th July 2013), Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Bubu (13th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,381 times in 8,335 posts

This conversation could be depressing for some and encouraging for others. I'm somewhere in the middle. Dr Setty discovered that the middle level people involved in the vaccine push are ignorant, mind controlled or evil. As the conversation goes on, he sounds more hopeful that physicians are open to being informed if the information is handled gently.

SHOW NOTES
    Madhava Setty, MD recently attended the World Vaccine Congress in Washington, D.C. He joins Mathew Crawford to discuss what he observed, what he learned, and what it could mean for vaccine advocacy moving forward.Read his report from inside the belly of the beast on Substack:

Rounding the Earth - 30 - Madhava Setty, MD - Inside the World Vaccine Congress
    1 hour 28 minutes Posted Apr 17, 2023

video version:

https://rumble.com/v2inq6c-rte-discu...-setty-md.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2g2b16
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th April 2023 at 14:57. Reason: embedded the video
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Harmony (11th October 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st April 2023)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,490 times in 9,976 posts

https://twitter.com/BureaNorea/statu...89728349159435

https://twitter.com/BureaNorea/statu...90478672404480

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Gwin Ru (4th June 2023), Harmony (11th October 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,381 times in 8,335 posts
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), Gwin Ru (11th October 2023), Harmony (11th October 2023)

38. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 231 posts

This was written by Manly P. Hall ,100 years ago in his magazine The All -Seeing Eye.

Credit , X @educatedpleb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_212923.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	510.8 KB
ID:	52228  

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Ewan (22nd November 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (30th November 2023), pueblo (22nd November 2023), Vangelo (23rd November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread