+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: An Interview with a Reptilian Alien (The 'Lacerta Files')

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default An Interview with a Reptilian Alien (The 'Lacerta Files')

I found this video interesting its a guy who interviews he claims a reptilian alien. Its just the transcript but its interesting.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KeWg_qSddeE

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th August 2015), BMJ (8th March 2018), chocolate (14th July 2013), dan33 (16th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (14th July 2013), etheric underground (14th July 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (26th March 2020), Leonard (7th March 2018), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Magnus (14th July 2013), Maunagarjana (15th July 2013), Nasu (7th March 2018), noprophet (14th July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th July 2013), shadowstalker (14th July 2013), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Sith73 (28th November 2014), Strat (15th July 2013), The Freedom Train (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (18th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: An Interview with a Reptilian Alien (The 'Lacerta Files')

Lacerta files. I've never previously read this. It was interesting - what was outlined was that the interviewee is a representative of inner earth reptilian race. They are not extraterrestrial, as they have their origins in earth. They are not against human race. Lacerta also talks of other reptilian races that are et, that may be hostile.

Either the interview is authentic or it is skillfully made compilation of esoteric material tied into history.
    I have to admit that it felt authentic to me.

UT

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Becky (18th January 2014), BMJ (8th March 2018), chocolate (14th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (14th July 2013), dynamo (20th July 2013), Leonard (7th March 2018), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Maunagarjana (15th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), noprophet (14th July 2013), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Tam (7th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I couldn't believe how much information felt right and pinged with the Lacerta Interview.
    For starters, I really liked the information regarding earth's ancient history. Lacerta talks about a battle between ancient humans and ancient reptillians 65 million years ago that caused the great extinction scientists now attribute to a meteor of some sorts. Intriguing information. Lacerta states her people have archeologists that only know this because the humans left historic records on a near indistructible type metallic disc.
    Further more, she states her race of reptillians here on earth, and the modern humans are not related to those who fought in this ancient war. Really wierd and cool.

I also like how Lacerta states that earth humans have been part of an on going experiment, a genetic experiment and that mankind has been fiddled with and the previous race exterminated so as not to pollute the newly created race.
    She sounds like she is talking about Zacharia Sitchens Annunaki in terms of a older more ancient and powerfull race that is doing the genetic experiments.

Here is a little correlation I found with what is referred to as a type of reptillian that would be of Lacerta's people if she is in fact real, and a unwitting human who wondered into what Lacerta has described several times as one of the surface points of entry into one of their cities. It does not go well for the unwitting human woman, she is molested and her memory of the event erased, she goes to a therapist and gets regressed. I wouldn't be keen on sharing the information, but it correlates a lot of the Lacerta Interview in my opinion, and if one is interested in the Lacerta Interview, I would suggest reading the transcript of the interaction the unwitting human woman had in the superstion mountains.

Here are the correlating pieces, but it is also of note that Lacerta states it would not be a good thing for anyone to stumble upon one of their surface stations.

THE LACERTA INTERVIEW WITH A FEMALE REPTILIAN

" Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?
    Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colors have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom—you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of that symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definetely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible)
    Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned—do they mean the Pleiades?
    Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past. Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct. "

" Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?
    Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east).
    As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world (See more information on these tunnels in the "Branton Files"..
    If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPTILIAN RAPE IN THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS

" She discovered she was in an oval room about fifteen feet across. The low ceiling was domes with deep ribs of a soft pale purple. From those arched robs a while light shone. The light was bright, but not harsh. On her left, lights of amber and blue flashed on the wall. "

" Two aliens wore either a grey scarf or a wide ribbon draped over their shoulder. Under the soft looking ribbons they wore a white jump suit with insignia that showed a curved dragon with a seven point star in the middle of it. The other 'reptile-men' wore black uniforms with the same insignia. The tall WHITE SKINNED lizard man [note: these "White Dracos" have also been seen in the Dulce - Los Alamos - Kirtland AFB mega-base] wore a burnt orange jump suit with three insignia on the left side. There was a black inverted triangle, the round dragon with star, and an oval with moving stars on it. She felt fascinated by that one. It was like watching a 3d movie in miniature. On the right side of his uniform were three black bars on a silver disk. On the left cuff of his sleeve he wore a row of inverted triangles with three lines cutting through it. "
    Last edited by DNA; 14th July 2013 at 08:12.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th November 2014), Becky (18th January 2014), BMJ (8th March 2018), chocolate (14th July 2013), dynamo (20th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Maunagarjana (15th July 2013), Mible (14th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), noprophet (14th July 2013), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Spellbound (26th May 2018), Ultima Thule (14th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I have to wonder why hasn't this been discussed earlier - it was done in 1999 and is suddenly news today!

From the parts I've so far heard, it's not telling me anything new and is very "verbose" e.g. "Creatures with more powerful mental powers can have an influence on the 'paralayer"..." 1.34.30 secs -I don't know what a "paralayer" is.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), dynamo (20th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you,AMystic3434. This could be old news for some of you, but it is a new piece of information for me.
    I believed it. It can be linked in a way with the thread about the abductions, too.
    Unfortunately i cannot share it with anyone, with some small exceptions since nobody around me will believe this, but i guess it is their loss.
    Notice the mentioning of the beings that are so powerful, that can destroy the world with one thought. Is calls for jim to hear it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

AMystic3434 (14th July 2013), BMJ (8th March 2018), DNA (14th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), silvanelf (28th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I believed it. It can be linked in a way with the thread about the abductions, too.
    Unfortunately i cannot share it with anyone, with some small exceptions since nobody around me will believe this, but i guess it is their loss.
    There are a lot of very open minded people on here, and your experiences I'm sure would be well received.

Not all the Forum sections are open to the public, some like the Contactee section is members only and would be a good place to post if you would like too.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...?33-Contactees

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), CarnageCandy (15th July 2013), chocolate (14th July 2013), DNA (14th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I think of folks not understanding why the Smithsonian would go to such great lengths to cover up the secret history of the earth's past human civilizations, and well civilizations of other races, you have to ask yourself, how would human beings react if they knew not only are there pockets of ancient human civilizations still alive in various underground cities, but possible reptillian folks as well.

I don't think the "disclosure" people feel they diserve would neccesarily give them the information they think they want.
    Disclosure may not mean we are occasionally getting a UFO fly by, but instead, that we have prehistoric advanced civilizations of human and advanced non-humans as well.

For instance, think of what Ignatious Donnelly wrote in his book from 1900 on Atlantis. Donnelly was said to have access to a secret area in the Smithsonian by a high level informant showing him skeletons of giants and tools from ancient civilizations.
    And think of what Charles Fort wrote back in 1919

Again, I’m not the first one to think that the earth is a owned commodity in an extraterrestrial owned farm so to speak. Charles Forte in his 1919 “book of the damned” agreed very much with what Robert Morning Star states.

In the below excerpt Charles Forte says that not only is the earth owned, but the only reason that academics, politicians and institutions could be so complicit in the cover up (of flying saucers and other obvious ET activity), is if indeed there are agents of the aliens, provocateurs so to speak, on earth doing the alien’s bidding.
    So this cover up has been going on a lot longer than the 1947 Roswell incident.

I suspect that, after all, we're useful—that among
    contesting claimants, adjustment has occurred, or that
    something now has a legal right to us, by force, or by
    having paid out analogues of beads for us to former,
    more primitive, owners of us—that all of this has been
    known, perhaps for ages, to certain ones upon this
    earth, a cult or order, members of which function like
    bellwethers to the rest of us, or as superior slaves or
    overseers, directing us in accordance with instructions
    received—from Somewhere else—in our mysterious
    usefulness.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alx (1st August 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2013), BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), gaiagirl (21st July 2013), Icare (2nd May 2020), Kraut (15th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th July 2013), meat suit (15th July 2013), Mike Gorman (24th November 2020), Nasu (28th November 2014), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Spellbound (26th May 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

More food for thought-this one likely to lead to indigestion, lb

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (14th July 2013), dynamo (20th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I found this video interesting its a guy who interviews he claims a reptilian alien. Its just the transcript but its interesting.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KeWg_qSddeE
    This interview was very interesting and no B.S. alarm bells were sounded.

Let's assume that the information is correct for the purpose of doing a little brainstorming.

The big questions for me are:

1. Why do more technologically advanced and more intelligent race(s) feel the need to hide from us humans?
    2. If some non-humans like the warm sunshine so much, why are they underground? What are they afraid of?
    3. If other races are so advanced and more powerful than us, and have the ability to shape shift and easily deceive us humans, why do some of them still lie to us?
    4. If some of these non-human entities feel the need to hide and lie to us, are we far more powerful than we know? Powerful enough to upset the non-human agenda?
    5. Are there some even more powerful entities watching to make sure certain rules of this game, unknown to us humans, are not broken?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Just brainstorming, Ron
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th July 2013 at 23:10.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

42 (16th July 2013), Alx (1st August 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2013), BMJ (8th March 2018), Demeisen (24th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (14th July 2013), dynamo (20th July 2013), gaiagirl (21st July 2013), Icare (2nd May 2020), Kraut (15th July 2013), Kryztian (7th March 2018), mab777 (21st July 2013), Maunagarjana (15th July 2013), meat suit (15th July 2013), Mike Gorman (24th November 2020), Nasu (28th November 2014), Rhogar (18th September 2018), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Ultima Thule (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    This interview was very interesting and no B.S. alarm bells were sounded.

Let's assume that the information is correct for the purpose of doing a little brainstorming.

The big questions for me are:

Why do more technologically advanced and more intelligent race(s) feel the need to hide from us humans?
    I'm going to attempt to answer, I do not neccesarily think I am correct but for the sake of brevity, I'm not going to paraphrase every answer with a maybe or it could be.

It may not be they are hiding from humans.
    In the interview the being Lacerta states that mankind has been manipulated by a race far more powerfull than they are.
    It is not clear exactly who this race is, but they sound like the Annunaki, and if so, the greys could possibly be in their service.

They may not be hiding from us, our government may be hiding them from us and through doing so they are taking advantage of a civilizations choice to live underground rather than on the surface.

If some non-humans like the warm sunshine so much, why are they underground? What are they afraid of?
    Again, they never stated they were the alpha race of the galaxy and living underground may provide a defense against off world threats.

If other races are so advanced and more powerful than us, and have the ability to shape shift and easily deceive us humans, why do some of them still lie to us?
    They don't shape shift according to Lacerta. They take advantage of a mental defect introduced into our genetics by this race doing genetic experimentations on us. The Annunaki or such. They project the image into our brain of what they want us to see via telepathy. This is echoed by Ingo Swann in his book penetration.

They question of a lie entails ethics and reasons we probably have no idea of, but compassion could play into it.
    Most folks would sh!t their efn pants if a reptillian walked up to them in a dark alley.

If some of these non-human entities feel the need to hide and lie to us, are we far more powerful than we know?
    In saying hiding and what not, some assumptions are being made, and I just don't think we have enough data. We have limited data, as such it is easy to jump to conclusians.
    I doubt power such as you are stating is relevent.

Though, Robert Morningsky would say this is the case in his Terra Papers.
    In his Terra Papers, Morningsky is basically stating that the Annunaki Lacerta is referring to are from Sirius, and they are a wolf based large intimidating human.
    The connection to what you are saying is that Morninsky states that a high level Sirian "royal" injected his DNA into our ancestors, thus protecting mankind from caste of SLAVE.
    This same DNA Morninsky would probably tell you could make mankind a source of power to be feared.

Powerful enough to upset the non-human agenda?

I don't know what this agenda is.

Are there some even more powerful entities watching to make sure certain rules of this game, unknown to us humans, are not broken?
    Like a prime derective from Star Trek?
    Maybe.
    We can only hope.
    Our best case scenario would entail a benevolent civilization is in control in so far as this sector of space is concerned.

It appears some type of politics have changed in the past few hundred years if you are to believe what William Bramely writes.

Bramley states that UFO's and aliens have caused many of the wars and calamities of mankind. Further he states that many of the really huge epidemics could probably be laid at the feet of extraterrestrials.

Bramley states that in the times of the Black Plague that swept Europe in the middle ages, folks reported seeing hooded figures with a large mist spewing instrument, and that these mists would become fogs of death. Bramely states these figures always hid their face in large black cloaks, and that the mist spewing instrument resembled a scythe, and that these sightings were the basis for what we now call the grim reaper.
    Fogs of death were often reported before the onset of an epidemic in these times according to Bramley.
    Last edited by DNA; 15th July 2013 at 00:15.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alx (1st August 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2013), BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), gaiagirl (21st July 2013), Icare (2nd May 2020), Kraut (15th July 2013), lookbeyond (16th July 2013), Maunagarjana (15th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (15th July 2013), silvanelf (28th March 2020), thunder24 (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Our species has reached past its point of sustainable numbers and we're adding the entire population of Germany to the world's global population -- every year. In 20 years, the current world population will have TRIPLED. And by the middle of this century, the World Health Organization claims that there will be 9 billion people on our planet. This will cause an enormous strain on the already dwindling availability of our natural resources. Clean water will become more and more scarce. Entire species of animals that keep our ecosystem balanced will become more and more extinct. And due to overpopulation, people will steal and kill to stay alive. The name of the game will be 'the survival of the fittest' and the reptilians know this. They don't have to resort to any methods of their own to claim our planet as their own because they know that all they have to do is patiently wait a few more decades before our numbers will be much more manageable for them to gain complete control over us because by then we will have managed to destroy ourselves where there will only be a small number of isolated groups left that are scattered in remote area's of the world. This all sounds like science fiction doesn't it? I hope that's all it is.
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th July 2013 at 01:47.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (31st October 2017), dynamo (20th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Our species has reached past its point of sustainable numbers and we're adding the entire population of Germany to the world's global population -- every year. In 20 years, the current world population will have TRIPLED. And by the middle of this century, the World Health Organization claims that there will be 9 billion people on our planet. This will cause an enormous strain on the already dwindling availability of our natural resources. Clean water will become more and more scarce. Entire species of animals that keep our ecosystem balanced will become more and more extinct. And due to overpopulation, people will steal and kill to stay alive. The name of the game will be 'the survival of the fittest' and the reptilians know this. They don't have to resort to any methods of their own to claim our planet as their own because they know that all they have to do is patiently wait a few more decades before our numbers will be much more manageable for them to gain complete control over us and rule the world. This all sounds like science fiction doesn't it?
    The earth consists of mostly water, and they DO have the technology to de-salinate it so water essentially should be free(but of course its another of their big secrets). In my opinoin, its is not the numbers of people, but the garbage that we put out each and every waking moment. All of the toxic waste that is buried on land and at sea. If we can stop Monsanto & Co. and Chemtrails & Co.. get back to nature, utilize the free energy that is secretly available, and utilize the water de-salinazation, the only thing really to deal with is waste. And of course getting changing the 1% statistic so that we all have equal rights to live healthy and happy.
    Last edited by Sidney; 18th July 2013 at 02:17.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), cursichella1 (15th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Jake (15th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (15th July 2013), s7e6e (12th September 2021), silvanelf (28th March 2020), Ultima Thule (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Our species has reached past its point of sustainable numbers and we're adding the entire population of Germany to the world's global population -- every year. In 20 years, the current world population will have TRIPLED. And by the middle of this century, the World Health Organization claims that there will be 9 billion people on our planet. This will cause an enormous strain on the already dwindling availability of our natural resources. Clean water will become more and more scarce. Entire species of animals that keep our ecosystem balanced will become more and more extinct. And due to overpopulation, people will steal and kill to stay alive. The name of the game will be 'the survival of the fittest' and the reptilians know this. They don't have to resort to any methods of their own to claim our planet as their own because they know that all they have to do is patiently wait a few more decades before our numbers will be much more manageable for them to gain complete control over us and rule the world. This all sounds like science fiction doesn't it?
    You are probably right about major depopulation due to the survival of the fittest, wars, food riots, etc.

But my gut feeling is that there is more to the story concerning why non-humans appear to be patiently waiting. With their technology, it seems as if it would easy work for them to create a virus that killed humans but not non-humans. I expect that patience is not an attribute of non-humans who want the planet for themselves.

Someone should use this scenario and make a movie. Maybe someone has.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sidney... Lol, I like the last part of your comment best! Excellent suggestions that may just save us from ourselves.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are probably right about major depopulation due to the survival of the fittest, wars, food riots, etc.

But my gut feeling is that there is more to the story concerning why non-humans appear to be patiently waiting. With their technology, it seems as if it would easy work for them to create a virus that killed humans but not non-humans. I expect that patience is not an attribute of non-humans who want the planet for themselves.

Someone should use this scenario and make a movie. Maybe someone has.
    I sure hope you're wrong about that but what you are saying is not beyond the realm of possibilities. It could very well happen and it would be an easy way to get rid of us.

I don't know if they've made a movie using the scene that you described but I think it's about time they make one. It would present a possible future that everyone needs to know about.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Jake (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Anyone who wants this planet would be far better off creating a perfect virus. One with a high kill rate and the perfect gestation period, and the best infection vector. Airborne, 12 days of not being found or noted, 90% kill rate, and so on. half the planet's population would be gone in about 3-4 weeks, with no way of stopping it.

No one has done this, so that ..as a direct answer, makes the scenario of 'wanting the planet with no-one in their way that can stop them', a no-show. That's off the table. Advanced races that can genetically manipulate could cook that one up in a few days, at best. anyone more advanced than us, has such technology in their hands. No doubt about that.

This means the agenda or situation lies someplace else.

Forced to guess, with my personal capacity to see through time to some degree, and to astral travel,and to have the ability to integrate with energies and shift them, I'm partially forced (in the personal sense) to look at it being someplace between Dolores cannon's view/results and that of Micheal newton's results. For, within both of those views, lies the ability for all of the rest of it to fit.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2013), BMJ (8th March 2018), christian (15th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (22nd July 2013), dynamo (20th July 2013), gripreaper (15th July 2013), Icare (2nd May 2020), Kraut (15th July 2013), lookbeyond (16th July 2013), Michi (7th March 2018), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (15th July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (15th July 2013), seko (15th July 2013), skyflower (15th July 2013), thunder24 (15th July 2013), Ultima Thule (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Anyone who wants this planet would be far better off creating a perfect virus. One with a high kill rate and the perfect gestation period, and the best infection vector. Airborne, 12 days of not being found or noted, 90% kill rate, and so on. half the planet's population would be gone in about 3-4 weeks, with no way of stopping it.

No one has done this, so that ..as a direct answer, makes the scenario of 'wanting the planet with no-one in their way that can stop them', a no-show. That's off the table. Advanced races that can genetically manipulate could cook that one up in a few days, at best. anyone more advanced than us, has such technology in their hands. No doubt about that.

This means the agenda or situation lies someplace else.

Forced to guess, with my personal capacity to see through time to some degree, and to astral travel,and to have the ability to integrate with energies and shift them, I'm partially forced (in the personal sense) to look at it being someplace between Dolores cannon's view/results and that of Micheal newton's results. For, within both of those views, lies the ability for all of the rest of it to fit.
    Perhaps some non-human races who want to control this planet have realized that their own evolution can be limited by their actions and lack of respect for life.

Perhaps some who have messed with human DNA and not respected human life, know that the way to remove blocks to their own evolution is to allow, maybe assist, with human evolution.

Maybe some of those non-humans are multidimensional extensions of Avalonians.

That would make a great movie. I like the ending.

Just brainstorming, Ron
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 15th July 2013 at 02:01.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (15th July 2013), Ultima Thule (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Regarding genetic manipulation - in the interview the manipulating race was referred to by Lacerta as "Illojim", if I remember the spelling right. Which clearly seems to suggest Elohim, which brings up the question whether so called Elohim and Annunnaki are the very same species?

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 15th July 2013 at 05:05. Reason: Generic manipulation changed into genetic.....

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (16th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

is not about believe in the interviewer but importantly is this Et's that he contacted with. Listen to it right now and great stuff so far...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 15th July 2013 at 12:59.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), dynamo (20th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (16th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

I found this audio clip years ago and from what I know personally and from my own research this is very truthful. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs is a very believable story to those that do not know the true past. Yes a weapon was used which wiped them out an much of other things on planet. Whats been taught in schools has been a lie for a very long time and its sad. I'm really sick of the current educational system that is dumbing down the younger generation. This wrong will be made right soon for the world and not just the USA. Education should be free as well many other things. There are many exotic lifeforms out there including reptilians, some good some hostile. Some of that exotic life walks among us without anybody ever noticing. One day you will talking and making friends with somebody from another world here on Terra. To some this is very strange as many are not ready for the changes coming.

Love and light to all!

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (31st October 2017), dynamo (20th July 2013), KevBoh (27th November 2014), lookbeyond (16th July 2013), Nasu (28th November 2014), Roisin (16th July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (15th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast