Thread: The Lost Ark of the Covenant

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Lost Ark of the Covenant

I must read Joseph Farrell. However, here are some ideas of my own from reading the bible. The traditional ARC levitated, was a mindreading computer, a laser weapon, and teleported the roasted cattle to the alien ship floating above. The Aliens kept Moses and his people on a permanent guilt trip requiring continual sacrafice to be temporarily forgiven. I believe Jesus came to stop this terrible waste of life performed by the temple, which was really a foreign-exchange bank, by placing himself as the final sacrafice. His opinion of the graft of the money changers is also my opinion. Today he would be called a terrorist for chasing out the money changers. What then are the money changer/priests?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (2nd May 2014), Lifebringer (2nd May 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd May 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

A thought on the crystals referred to could be the crystal skulls, the original ones. I imagine persons sitting at a round table, each with his nose in the nose receptical of the skull and his eyes looking into the eye sockets of the skull. Either the combined presence of these crystals and the brains of the humans will unlock the knowledge held in these crystal computers or a central source of energy may precipitate this action.

In the Bahamas, a crystal was removed from a metal pair of hands which held it centrally placed within the volume of the pyramid. I believe the cosmic rays focused by the sides of the pyramid entered the crystal building up great energy. As an object such as a plane flew within this energy field, it interrupted the flow of cosmic energy by its shaddow which then caused the crystal to discharge its great force of collected energy in the shape of the shaddow. The plane was thus destroyed by this death ray. It could explain many strange disappearances of craft in the various triangle areas.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (2nd May 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Priest bankers with connection to the markets of people, food, products, mediciines, and shipping and resources. SSDD.

I think they are taking crystals that combat invasion. There's one in Siberia also. If they take all the crystals that keep them out for invasion, then they are allowing them in for attack so they then can take over with less population obstruction and martial law. They've attacked or engineered rumors of wars in BRIC nations and their territories.
    Brazil
    Russia
    Iran
    China in the Asian seas w/missing planes and boats tipping?

Wake up people the NWO is and has been around since 1991, and if we can't out think them and beat them in their own game and prosecute them, look forward to more crapola for our children.

It won't be allowed, we are what they call: "Wasted Harvest." Seeds planted and sown rearing a horrible crop of idiots deceived by all the lies and acting on emotional imbalances of a maladjusted mind in the material world.

Like I said, it won't be allowed to happen, no matter how many agendas they come up with.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd May 2014 at 12:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (2nd May 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

The secret of the chest in Fatih's portrait
    One of the most important reasons why Fatih Sultan Mehmet became a sultan who left his mark on Turkish and world history was that he had intellectual depth. The fact that one of the famous portraits of Sultan Fatih has a representative chest under it is a reflection of this. With that portrait, Fatih was giving the message "I have what you are looking for" to the Knights Templar who were looking for the Ark of the Holy Testament…
    Chest, all over the world; It was searched in Egypt, Ethiopia, Jerusalem and even Rome and still has not been found.

Although it is not known where the chest is now, there are many who believe in its existence and many ideas have been put forward about the disappearance of the chest. Today, there are many claims about the location of the ark, and various groups are still searching for it.

One of the places where the ballot box is searched is Istanbul.

The Knights Templar, the world-famous military sect of Christianity, believe that the Ark of the Covenant is in Istanbul.

According to a legend; The ancient, holy covenant comes to Istanbul. They believe that the ark of the covenant is in Istanbul and they will communicate with God together with the ark of the covenant. Legend says: It is first taken to the Church of St. Polievktos. Later in the night dream Moses appears and says that this is not the place here, but the temple. Since there is no temple in Istanbul, it is placed in Hagia Sophia. That's why they believe that the chest is still in Hagia Sophia...

According to the records of some researchers, it is said that the Knights Templar searched for the Ark in Hagia Sophia during the Latin Invasion in 1204.

According to the research, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han brought the Ark of the Covenant, the electricity source of the pyramids, to Istanbul and hid it somewhere near Hagia Sophia. It is thought that this chest contains various swords and books, as well as the tablets of the Prophet Moses (Torah).

The great sultan was giving a message of this in Gentile Bellini's portrait of Fatih Sultan Mehmet, which is preserved in the National Gallery in London.

Beneath the bust of Mehmet the Conqueror in that portrait, there is the picture of the chest that Jews and esoteric organizations seek all over the world, especially in Istanbul, that they believe will rule the world.

Sultan Fatih with this painting; He tells them in their own language and in front of the whole world, both very openly and very secretly, in a language that can be understood by everyone who sees, not those who look, "I have the ballot box, I have the power"...

https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/f...ar-454416h.htm

1.44- 156 min
    Last edited by Tangri; 4th June 2021 at 21:34.
    Love and Hope

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Anka (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Rosco1 (4th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

[2 : 248] And their prophet said to them, "Indeed, a sign of his authority is that the Ark shall come to you, in which is assurance from your Lord and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by the angels. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers."

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 4th October 2022 at 09:39.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

just seen this on YT and found it interesting because I've always thought that there was more than one 'ark' and probably many of them once upon a time - and that they were part of some kind of ancient (global?) technology - a capacitor -

so then I went to find another video to explain more about the Ark - Arc - and it's function as a capacitor - this is a good one showing part of a talk by Laurence Gardner and then John Hutchinson building one!

John Hutchison's Ark of Covenant build(5:22)

Quote Rare 5 minute clip of John Hutchison video of his build of the Ark of Covenant in Vancouver B.C.
    The Ark fit exactly into the coffer of the "King's chamber". A piece of the bigger picture.
    Maybe the Arks were charged up in pyramids then somehow distributed energy down ley lines and into stone circles etc.....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Vangelo (25th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2