+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #181
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

To be honest, I feel the exact opposite is happening. Every time the world is ready to wake up, something is changing and we stay in unconscious mediocrity. The 70s, 2012, nowadays etc..

The fact that we avoid WW3 in theory by returning to our daily unconscious life where every facet of our society is completely controlled by "them", is actually sad. A major painful event could finally trigger a mass awakening but it never happens.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), jimbobule (8th August 2021), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), robinr1 (20th June 2018), selinam (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have to second the 2012 comments, something definitely happened back then. In my case, I had a Kundalini awakening right around that time in December 2012. Many people on the forum and in the general public also had various kinds of spiritual awakenings in that period. It seems to me that the awakening is going global and accelerating.

A new, positive timeline, where the Cabal are defeated is asserting itself. Their whole house of cards is collapsing before our eyes. There will be challenges, yes, but I feel that overall we are heading in the right direction.

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...[/B]

Jammin' and dancing. Feeling love. Wow!

MM
    That is so cool, looks like some healthy, relaxing fun!
    Good for you, MM!
    I wish we had one within walking distance (not sure where we would go in the winter but we would cross that bridge when we got there, right?).
    Anyway, I must ask, what the heck is that 7 ft. long-ish, baseball bat looking thing?
    Some kind of wild wind instrument?
    I'd bet the sound coming out of that thing could be heard for a mile!
    It's a didgery doo. I don't know if I spelled it right. It reverberates sound and amplifies it and you can feel it. It's often used for healing, as well as musical entertainment.

I'll ask Billy to add more...he knows.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018)

6. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I have to second the 2012 comments, something definitely happened back then. In my case, I had a Kundalini awakening right around that time in December 2012. Many people on the forum and in the general public also had various kinds of spiritual awakenings in that period. It seems to me that the awakening is going global and accelerating.

A new, positive timeline, where the Cabal are defeated is asserting itself. Their whole house of cards is collapsing before our eyes. There will be challenges, yes, but I feel that overall we are heading in the right direction.
    More darkness surface as challenges, but it's energy coming up for healing.

In 2013 I had the most horrific challenges, and the most surreal enlightened moments of my life.

Something in me has been strengthened, activated. I feel more powerful. I sense my own personal authority. I'm practicing wielding it with the power of the spoken word.

I also don't feel like I'm the dog being wagged by the tail. My attention is not grabbed willy nilly by the media or energy vampires. I've learned to avoid drama and people that derive energy that way.

I'm connected to Source and choose to be around others who operate the same way at higher frequencies. But I love everyone and try to help people who are struggling through the shift.

Happy Solstice!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st June 2018 at 05:16.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2018), Chris (20th June 2018), dynamo (21st June 2018), happyuk (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018), robinr1 (21st June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2018)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

Was at a festival in the mountains of Cottonwood, Arizona about 5 years ago, Listened to this guy play all kinds of instruments, and yes the Didgeridoo was one of the instruments, guess what instrument I'm buying next I think Avalon and Camelot helped accepting the shift along with the energies around here. Together here we are like our own energy force moving forward helping each other guide the way and creating a trail for those that want to move but don't know how. .

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Chris (20th June 2018), dynamo (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), robinr1 (21st June 2018)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    To be honest, I feel the exact opposite is happening. Every time the world is ready to wake up, something is changing and we stay in unconscious mediocrity. The 70s, 2012, nowadays etc..

The fact that we avoid WW3 in theory by returning to our daily unconscious life where every facet of our society is completely controlled by "them", is actually sad. A major painful event could finally trigger a mass awakening but it never happens.
    Our world can't change without us changing on the inside. So some kind of daily spiritual practice is mandatory.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chris (20th June 2018), dynamo (21st June 2018), happyuk (22nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), sunwings (21st June 2018)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm with Michelle and Chris. I had the most mind blowing, profound things happen to me beginning in December 2012 and well through 2013. Not knowing anything back then about timeline shifts, that is exactly what I seemed to have experienced, in part. There was some wrong that had to be righted in my case. Or maybe it was just time to be righted but it was the most supernatural, surreal thing I ever could have imagined and came completely out of the blue, meaning I wasn't looking for anything like that. It just happened with no foreknowledge.

That gives credence to the whole thing, in my eyes. Good thread TomKat.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2018), Chris (20th June 2018), dynamo (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018)

14. Link to Post #188
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Our world can't change without us changing on the inside. So some kind of daily spiritual practice is mandatory.
    Exactly. That's why we often need shocking external events. Because we lack inner spiritual practice.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

16. Link to Post #189
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Ever wonder why the world always seems on the edge of ruin yet it never seems to happen, despite the best efforts of politicians?

In 1989, on another timeline, WW3 started and civilization ended, according to Dr. Bruce Goldberg, based on hypnotic regression of subjects tapping into other timelines. People who were on that timeline shifted to the new timeline where the OPPOSITE happened: the Soviet Union collapsed and the Berlin Wall was torn down on Nov 9 of 1989. I first heard about this not from Bruce Goldberg decades later, but in late 1989 from a friend, whose friend in the OTO, said "we got off just in time."

On June 11 Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un signed an agreement in Singapore, ending tensions between the US and N. Korea. But on another timeline, WW3 started -- the OPPOSITE.

On Coast to Coast AM last night, Mike from Montreal related how he and his wife, in the wee hours of June 12, experienced the beginning of WW3. They watched for hours on various news channels as they talked about California and France being hit with nukes. Then when they watched the news at 7am, there was no mention, they had switched timelines. I couldn't upload the attachment of the audio of Mike from Montreal.

It really sucks being an illuminatus, all your hard work turns opposite! :-)
    As far as there being evidence for multiple timelines, IMO only Mike and his wife have evidence for themselves in this instance as this was their experience. Lucky for them (or unlucky depending how you look at things) they shared the experience. They can validate it between themselves. When you share an experience with someone, at least you know for yourself what occurred - or at least what you both experienced at the same time.

The mandela effect is shared by many but it still does not explain exactly what it was, or why the changes occurred. With the mandela effect we have things that have changed - I think that is obvious with a few of the things - but if it really was a different timeline, why are the changes mostly only items of popular culture? Why do we not have families changed? (Or perhaps we do and those people are suffering mental breakdowns and it is not being publicly reported.)

Is the mandela effect the strongest evidence we have to prove that multiple timelines exist?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), what is a name? (21st June 2018)

18. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Exactly. That's why we often need shocking external events. Because we lack inner spiritual practice.
    Sometimes deep internal changes due to spiritual practices instigate the outer shifts. I was meditating deeply and daily for many years before all heaven and hell broke loose! I had the spiritual stamina to overcome all situations as a result.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st June 2018 at 05:21.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), happyuk (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), onevoice (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), what is a name? (21st June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019), ZenBaller (21st June 2018)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...[/B]

MM
    Good for you, MM!
    I wish we had one within walking distance (not sure where we would go in the winter but we would cross that bridge when we got there, right?).
    Anyway, I must ask, what the heck is that 7 ft. long-ish, baseball bat looking thing?
    It's a didgery doo. I don't know if I spelled it right. It reverberates sound and amplifies it and you can feel it. It's often used for healing, as well as musical entertainment.

MM
    Thanks for passing this on Michelle

Yes this is a didgeridoo, possibly the oldest wind instrument in the world which has its origins from the Aboriginal tribes in Australia.
    It was first used to imitate nature with the sounds of animals. Wind, rain ect. Also used for healing through sound vibrational frequencies.

It has become a world renowned instrument. It blends in very well when played with the small
    bagpipes. It is played by using the circular breathing techniques. Same as bagpipes.
    An example.

Myself with the singing bowl and my friend with her new didge having a wee session in India earlier this year.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180312_033515.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	38286

Two young musicians from Russia whom I also met in India.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180320_191631.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	38287

Some history and information here.
    http://www.aboriginalart.com.au/didgeridoo/what_is.html

Didgeridoo meets youth orchestra.

This young guy is amazing. Meet Fingers Mitchel Cullen.
    Last edited by Billy; 21st June 2018 at 14:27.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (21st June 2018), BMJ (23rd June 2018), dynamo (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), onevoice (21st June 2018), Orph (21st June 2018), pyrangello (21st June 2018), Satori (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019), zebowho (21st June 2018)

22. Link to Post #192
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Without getting into details just add me to the group of 2012 fellas...everything went from sad and dark to awesome, happy and bright in my life.

Blessings!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

Billy (22nd June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), Orph (21st June 2018), pyrangello (21st June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

24. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Was at a festival in the mountains of Cottonwood, Arizona about 5 years ago, Listened to this guy play all kinds of instruments, and yes the Didgeridoo was one of the instruments, guess what instrument I'm buying next I think Avalon and Camelot helped accepting the shift along with the energies around here. Together here we are like our own energy force moving forward helping each other guide the way and creating a trail for those that want to move but don't know how. .
    I was just at a music festival last weekend where the performer played a didgeridoo made out of painted PVC pipe and beeswax. Just thought I would mention it, in case anyone wants to try a DIY version. It sounded good.

I agree that there is evidence of a timeline shift. We were prepared for certain events to occur, and then the timeline seems to stretch out to the point where it seems unbelievable that we are still going along here with so many still trapped in the Matrix. Yet, those who have been released seem to be growing in number each day.
    There's no time like the present.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Billy (22nd June 2018), dynamo (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (21st June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), pyrangello (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), what is a name? (22nd June 2018)

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...[/B]

MM
    Good for you, MM!

MM
    Thanks for passing this on Michelle

Yes this is a didgeridoo, possibly the oldest wind instrument in the world which has its origins from the Aboriginal tribes in Australia.
    It was first used to imitate nature with the sounds of animals. Wind, rain ect. Also used for healing through sound vibrational frequencies.

It has become a world renowned instrument. It blends in very well when played with the small
    bagpipes. It is played by using the circular breathing techniques. Same as bagpipes.
    An example.

Myself with the singing bowl and my friend with her new didge having a wee session in India earlier this year.
    Attachment 38286

Two young musicians from Russia whom I also met in India.
    Attachment 38287

Didgeridoo meets youth orchestra.

Thanks Billy!
    Now that I hear the sound, I recognize it!!!
    And what a beautiful sound it is that didgeridoo makes!!!
    I must buy one LOL, J/K!
    But it sure would be funny for me to try to make a sound in one!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Billy (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Thanks for passing this on Michelle

Quote dynamo, Thanks Billy!
    Now that I hear the sound, I recognize it!!!
    And what a beautiful sound it is that didgeridoo makes!!!
    I must buy one LOL, J/K!
    But it sure would be funny for me to try to make a sound in one!
    I apologize if this is off topic.
    As Merry Mom commented above dynamo.
    You can easily practice on a piece of plumbers PVC drainage pipe. Must be One and a half inches in diameter. No more or less. About three foot long minimum or slightly longer. You could buy four foot length then cut it to suit your own preference.

When you have this, let me know and I can instruct you on how to make the sound from your mouth and also how to practice circular breathing techniques.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2018), Sierra (22nd June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

On Coast to Coast AM last night, Mike from Montreal related how he and his wife, in the wee hours of June 12, experienced the beginning of WW3. They watched for hours on various news channels as they talked about California and France being hit with nukes. Then when they watched the news at 7am, there was no mention, they had switched timelines. I couldn't upload the attachment of the audio of Mike from Montreal.
    Tom, I'd REALLY like to hear that. Please send it to me at bill@projectavalon.net (or if it's larger than 25 Mb, use http://WeTransfer.com). I can upload it to the server and link it for everyone.

I'm also merging this thread with my earlier one from a few months, called Timeline shifts. That went to 9 pages and 167 posts, and it's 100% on the same theme. (There are a bunch of anecdotes there, too, including one or two that quite boggle the mind.)

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), jimbobule (8th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd June 2018), Sierra (22nd June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Tom, I'd REALLY like to hear that. Please send it to me at bill@projectavalon.net (or if it's larger than 25 Mb, use http://WeTransfer.com). I can upload it to the server and link it for everyone.
    It's only 2mb, I sent it via an email attachment, something about timeline in the subject

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

It's only 2mb, I sent it via an email attachment, something about timeline in the subject
    Excellent. And weirder than weird. Here it is (2.1 Mb, 3 mins 20 seconds)

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2018), Billy (23rd June 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), gaiagirl (23rd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Kate (23rd June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), Oxygen (23rd June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018)

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Ivy23's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent. And weirder than weird. Here it is (2.1 Mb, 3 mins 20 seconds)

I’m with Fiona on being most comfortable with believing that it was a parallel reality as well.

Thanks for the upload. Weird, indeed.
    Last edited by Ivy23; 23rd June 2018 at 04:12.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ivy23 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2018), Billy (23rd June 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ivy23 (here)
    I’m with Fiona on being most comfortable with believing that it was a parallel reality as well.
    Yes... almost all timeslips (maybe 100% of them) are from the present into the past, and then fairly quickly back again. Here, Mike and his wife 'slipped' into something that's never happened.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2018), Billy (23rd June 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast