Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanx for the bump, Bill, this is such an interesting thread

I wonder how AI and mind control in combination with 5G is going to influence our perception of timeline shifts.

Elon Musk, Digital Super Intelligence, Targeted Individuals, and The Technological Singularity (10:09)
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Alecs (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), BMJ (10th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), gord (7th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), Jambo (13th September 2023), janette (10th July 2020), mab777 (18th August 2021), palehorse (21st March 2024), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Interesting posts, more beautiful words Trisher.

Richter, I can only speak from experience, EMF's (whatever the G) clamp the heart centre, lower kundalini/life force to a shocking level. They also, clog up the third eye and pineal gland with very low (EMF) vibrational frequencies and connect humans more to their mind programmes and the collective human mind programmes. Therefore heart felt perceptions/intuitions/potentials/solutions cease (or are very greatly reduced) and as human beings we can then become open to manipulation from those that are adept at influencing the human mind programmes.

Again from experience, as that is all we can go by, some individuals are targeted because they have a strong life force/ kundalini, they can resonate with source and Gaia and they have potentials to shift Gaia and humanity to a more positive timeline (these individuals may know this or not). The targeting with EMF weapons ensures that the individual with potentials will not be able to realise them. Their human energy field becomes incredibly unbalanced and they can become ill on any level (mental, physical,emotional).

Those that are targeting, may or may not know why they are doing it. They are probably following orders. Those at the top doing the ordering know all about timelines, can see many futures and want the one that suits them, a humanity resonate with AI and mind programming not with source and positive potentials.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), edina (6th July 2020), Elainie (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), gord (7th July 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th December 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2020), Trisher (7th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

It's like a multi-directional tug-of-war, with a recent big tug around noon EDT on July 2, from my perspective.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

I wonder, if all the timeline shifters can all link together?
    More is achieved in a heartfelt collective.
    Interesting post Zirconian. My feelings on this are that we all carry an individual responsibility for what we see "out there" in the world. Therefore to see something different or a different timeline we start from within. From my perspective that means we drop the thoughts as much as possible and focus on the heart centre..feel the expansion and then automatically connect to the all that is/source/creation. We cannot do this from a head space. Only heart. Once there a visualisation of it already happened mixed with heartfelt gratitude and joy will send that into the collective. What we see out there at the moment is evidence of what the collective is creating and each of us are at the tipping point of choosing whether to act or not. What a beautiful opportunity we are being offered.

Trisher
    Yes, I feel this acutely at the moment, I am probably one of the more 'conservative' Avalon members, I don't often post or respond floridly, but I recently feel there is a strong call, need to collectively join with like-minded spirits to offer support and companionship and also to assist with a difficult task-probably the most difficult our western civilisation has ever confronted, or been called on to withstand! Anyway, I stand with you, I don't ask for any response, I'd just like to say that.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Forest Denizen (10th August 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Inversion (9th August 2021), Ivanhoe (7th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Trisher (7th July 2020), Zirconian (7th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

If even one individual is enough to bore a wormhole to the Universe, what is the power of human timelines?
    I feel that the tides and whirlpools of human consciousness took over natural timelines, long ago and they’ve merged since and formed oceans. All is interconnected. There are tidal waves and tsunamis coming u from the deep sea of human sub-conscious.
    The ocean keeps growing and washing the shores, the times and grids to oblivion.

It depends on us, whether we are able to come up with better timelines in future.

Recycling the planetary grid and system was discussed already together with all the catastrophic scenarios waiting,

more important question remains, what will be then, is what you make it to Be.

🦅

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th July 2020), Bill Ryan (7th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Harmony (8th August 2021), janette (10th July 2020), mab777 (18th August 2021), noprophet (25th April 2023), Pam (9th August 2021), Sarah Rainsong (7th July 2020), wegge (7th July 2020), Zirconian (7th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Wonder what would happen if on certain hour, minute and second of Universal time all people around the clock that is the Planet with positive intent to manifest advanced conscious leap for humanity simply stood up , even for 10 seconds.

This would be true human experiment on all timelines.

And in those 10 seconds or 20 seconds we would be up and aware together with the rest of us, without prejudice. Nothing just that.

And then about 10 seconds of quiet sit down.

The question is, can you imagine the effect of such event ? Because I can and think those 30 secs would be incredibly beautiful.

🐳

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (11th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (7th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Forest Denizen (19th September 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2020), meeradas (10th July 2020), onawah (7th July 2020), onevoice (7th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), wegge (7th July 2020), Zirconian (7th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Woke up March 12 feeling something has shifted, and have watched things play out crazily. Seriously wonder what the future holds for all of us...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

Agape (11th July 2020), Anka (11th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Forest Denizen (19th September 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (8th August 2021), Inversion (9th August 2021), mab777 (18th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Sir Victor Goddard’s Flight To The Future

Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard was a senior commander in the British Royal Air Force in the 1940s.

What would be remembered as a distinguished military career began some years earlier, in the 1920s, when he read engineering at the University of Cambridge. From there Goddard became an instructor to the university’s air squadron and later served as a commander of a bomber squadron. In 1935 he was appointed deputy director of intelligence at the Air Ministry. It was at this point that Goddard experienced something that would both haunt and fascinate him for the rest of his life.

Flight Towards Reality

In his 1975 book, Flight Towards Reality, Goddard recalls a flight he made in 1935 to Edinburgh, Scotland from Andover, England. As he approached Edinburgh, his plane passed over a dilapidated airfield in Drem, Scotland. From Goddard’s observations, the base had clearly been abandoned for some time: vegetation had overtaken most of the area, and cattle from a nearby farm had moved in. Thinking nothing more of it, Goddard continued his flight until he reached Edinburgh.

A few days later Goddard was due to return to Andover. Following the same flight path as before, he headed in the direction of Drem. However, before he reached the airfield, he flew into bad weather. Goddard described the storm as strange. Along with strong winds and torrential rain, the storm clouds were yellow. Disorientated and quickly losing control of his plane, the experienced pilot climbed the clouds, hoping to burst through into the clear sky. However, they appeared to have no end. It was at that moment that the storm clouds broke finally beneath him, and Goddard was able to see the ground again. Ahead of him was the Drem airfield. Relieved to see a familiar sight, he left the storm behind him and flew into sun and clear skies.

Yet, as Goddard got closer, he realised that the Drem airfield was not so familiar after all. In fact, it was completely different.

Far from being reclaimed by the surrounding nature, the Drem airfield was alive with activity. Not only was it no longer abandoned, it looked pristine. Mechanics were bustling on the ground below, and four planes, each painted bright yellow, sat on the runway. Most strange, however, was how Goddard was unable to identify one of the planes – it was a monoplane unlike any that the Royal Air Force used. In addition to the strangeness of the yellow planes, Goddard was also surprised to see the mechanics dressed in blue overalls. To his knowledge, all RAF mechanics wore brown.

The Miles M.14 was first flown on 20 March 1937. (Image source: Public Domain)

Having little time to digest what he was seeing, Goddard passed over the airfield at Drem and flew back into the storm. The clear skies and bright sun were replaced by the same torrential rain and yellow clouds as before. Once again he struggled to keep control of his plane. Eventually he was able to wrestle free of the tempest and make it back safely to Andover.

When he told his friends what he had seen during his flight he was greeted with scepticism. The airfield at Drem had, after all, been vacated in 1919, and from 1933 had only seen occasional use from visiting squadrons. There was no possibility of there being an active squadron, with planes and mechanics, at the airfield when Goddard made his flight in 1935.

Four years after Goddard’s peculiar experience, in 1939, the overgrown airstrip at Drem was resurfaced, and the whole airfield transformed and reactivated, becoming home to the No. 13 Flying Training School. Not only that, the RAF began to paint their training planes yellow, and a new monoplane, the Miles M.14 Magister, joined the roster. By that year, even the mechanics’ overalls had been updated, to blue instead of brown. Goddard’s vision had become a reality.

After that Sir Victor Goddard developed a fascination with paranormal phenomena. He was certain that he had visited the future during his flight in 1935.
    http://www.paranormalscholar.com/sir...to-the-future/

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), BMJ (10th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Forest Denizen (19th September 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (21st September 2020), Inversion (9th August 2021), Jambo (26th April 2023), Journeyman (17th August 2021), mab777 (18th August 2021), Mare (19th September 2020), Peter UK (10th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th August 2020), Trisher (11th August 2020), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

The Rougham Mirage

Quote The so-called Rougham Mirage has perplexed locals, visitors and those fascinated with the paranormal for more than 150 years: on a stretch of road between Bradfield St George and Rougham Green, a stately home appears and then vanishes, leaving no trace.

Multiple witnesses report a very similar story: the sudden appearance of a grand red-brick mansion house, Georgian in style, and with elaborate gardens, all of which disappear on closer inspection.

The first reported sighting was by Robert Palfry in 1860, who was enjoying the last light of a June evening in the fields of Rougham when he suddenly felt a chill in the air - suddenly, from nowhere, a large red brick house appeared, it’s gardens filled with summer blooms.

Fifty-two years later, his great grandson James Cobbold was riding a pony trap close to the village with butcher George Waylett. Suddenly, the temperature dropped. As the pony reared up in fear and Waylett was thrown to the ground, the pair heard a strange sound as if air was being displaced. Before Cobbold could go to the aid of his friend, a huge three-storey Georgian building and its gardens loomed into view in what had been an empty field. In shock, he turned to see Waylett and as he did so, the house became enveloped in mist and then disappeared.“That’s the third time I’ve seen that happen,” said the unimpressed butcher, as he dusted himself down. In 1975, Cobbold recounted his story in Amateur Gardening magazine, saying he’d heard of two more sightings within a decade of publication.

Back to 1923, and a young school teacher, Ruth Wynne, and her 10-year-old pupil were on a countryside ramble on an October afternoon. As they walked down a path they found a brick wall to a large estate, green-yellow in colour and supporting huge iron gates: they decided to find out more about the estate back at home.When they asked about the grand house, no one could offer any help - there was, they were told, no grand mansion house where they had walked. When the pair retraced their steps, the wall and gates were nowhere to be seen.

--- snip ---
    more at link: https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/weird-su...rage-1-5506297

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Forest Denizen (19th September 2020), Harmony (21st September 2020), Jambo (26th April 2023), Journeyman (8th August 2021), Mare (19th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th September 2020), Peter UK (19th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posted elswhere by mistake and yes some postsa are from a long time ago but very similar. This time driving..

Can anyone cast light on this? I experienced what seemed like a glitch a few weeks ago. Back story. Was returning from a fishing trip to a regular haunt in the countryside away from everyone, to get some peace.

In the car on the return journey, there is a series of 5 roundabouts about half a mile apart. As I approached roundabout two I was in the outside lane and a VW car was behind me.

I went over the roundabout and was half way down the road, about parallel where my sister lives 100 metres to the right of the dualled carriageway (and also the same street of my grandparents when they were alive).

Then I got this super weird instant sensation that I had been 'reset' to travel down that stretch of road again and sure enough I did it TWICE and checking my rear view it was a DIFFERENT car behind, a Toyota I think, still travelling in the outside lane.

Overall impression was slightly disorientating as I was expecting to reach the NEXT roundabout in the chain and suddenly was aware I was travelling on the same stretch of road again.

The remarkable thing was that the change-over seemed to happen at the location with closest resonance to other members of my family.

Hope that makes sense. I have never experienced that sensation before.
    Last edited by jimbobule; 9th August 2021 at 14:31.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), bluestflame (9th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Harmony (9th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2021), mountain_jim (9th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Did you by chance notice the time? Did you lose time? Gain time?

Of course this would be the first question asked, but I can expect that you may have been too distracted by the event to think about much of anything - other than replaying the last minute over and over trying to make sense of things.

Sometimes when people are driving the same route over and over, you can find yourself driving almost on auto pilot and not really thinking about where you are. Suddenly you startle yourself by realizing that you are at your destination and maybe do not recall paying much attention to the last 5 minutes or so.

Maybe it was like a precognition type of thing - so your mind played out so strongly where you were going and you somehow were conscious of that, but then you became conscious of where you actually were.

I suppose we could make up a lot of theories, but I don't know what you really experienced.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), bluestflame (17th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Harmony (9th August 2021), Inversion (9th August 2021), jimbobule (9th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), petra (17th August 2021), TomKat (9th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are right, people drive in a trance. I didn't check the time, the episode was a 30 second event and was moderately eerie / dizzying. The only strange correlation part was the actual geography of it..being parallel / near to current and past family, homes at the exact point it happened.
    Last edited by jimbobule; 9th August 2021 at 14:32.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), bluestflame (17th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Harmony (9th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), petra (17th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

This is a very interesting thread. I've been finding a lot of things relating to time and time travel cropping up. That and portals, the two seem to go together. Sometimes it's people alleging that CERN or NASA are involved, others cite secret societies, dark magicians, cults etc. Difficult if not impossible to discern what, if any, truth there is.

The mandela effects certainly resonate however. I also have/had a strange feeling at or around 2012/13 that I/We had died and that the world we were in was not the one we'd previously inhabited.

I came across this recently: The Time Travel Interpretation of the Bible

We describe the Biblical work of ages as a time travel program for saving humanity from extinction. God's existence is proven as a consequence of the existence of time travel, which is supposed. We present the case that Abraham's grandson Jacob, also called Israel, is Satan. We make the case that the Israelites are described as God's chosen people in the Bible despite their identity as the children of Satan because God's Messiah is descended from Abraham through Satan. They are chosen as the ancestors of the Messiah rather than as Satan's children. We propose an interpretation in which God commanded Abraham to kill his son Isaac to prevent Isaac from becoming the father of Satan. We suggest that God stayed Abraham's hand above Isaac because preventing the existence of Satan would also prevent the existence of Satan's descendant the Messiah. The history of the Israelites is summarized through Jesus and Paul. This paper is written so that the number of believers in the world will increase.
    The way things are going it's probably far too straightforward a concept to be true :D

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), bluestflame (17th August 2021), BMJ (10th July 2022), Brigantia (9th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (9th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

I wonder, if all the timeline shifters can all link together?
    More is achieved in a heartfelt collective.
    Interesting post Zirconian. My feelings on this are that we all carry an individual responsibility for what we see "out there" in the world. Therefore to see something different or a different timeline we start from within. From my perspective that means we drop the thoughts as much as possible and focus on the heart centre..feel the expansion and then automatically connect to the all that is/source/creation. We cannot do this from a head space. Only heart. Once there a visualisation of it already happened mixed with heartfelt gratitude and joy will send that into the collective. What we see out there at the moment is evidence of what the collective is creating and each of us are at the tipping point of choosing whether to act or not. What a beautiful opportunity we are being offered.

Trisher
    Yes, I feel this acutely at the moment, I am probably one of the more 'conservative' Avalon members, I don't often post or respond floridly, but I recently feel there is a strong call, need to collectively join with like-minded spirits to offer support and companionship and also to assist with a difficult task-probably the most difficult our western civilisation has ever confronted, or been called on to withstand! Anyway, I stand with you, I don't ask for any response, I'd just like to say that.
    Hi Mike!

I am a psychic that deals in these matters, and I wanted to let you know you are absolutely right - and in the right place for this! Bill knows how I feel about this subject, and I mentioned this place is very important. It will be especially needed in the very near future, people will be looking for guidance, unity and understanding once the masses awaken to the good stuff, and the horrors that have been kept from them. This place must be maintained with the utmost standards. All are needed in their own way.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), bluestflame (17th August 2021), BMJ (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th August 2021), Journeyman (10th August 2021), mab777 (18th August 2021), Miller (26th April 2023), Peace in Oz (10th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by jimbobule (here)
    You are right, people drive in a trance. I didn't check the time, the episode was a 30 second event and was moderately eerie / dizzying. The only strange correlation part was the actual geography of it..being parallel / near to current and past family, homes at the exact point it happened.
    I actually find this pretty scary, it's not as if this is a frequent thing that happens to people (or is it?)

I've experienced "sleep driving" a few times, and the moderately eerie part for me is my thoughts talking to me while I am driving. No wonder getting so distracted. Perhaps the thoughts are causing distractions.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #276
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    This is a very interesting thread. I've been finding a lot of things relating to time and time travel cropping up. That and portals, the two seem to go together. Sometimes it's people alleging that CERN or NASA are involved, others cite secret societies, dark magicians, cults etc. Difficult if not impossible to discern what, if any, truth there is.

The mandela effects certainly resonate however. I also have/had a strange feeling at or around 2012/13 that I/We had died and that the world we were in was not the one we'd previously inhabited.
    Through reading many people's posts, I recall many people referring to those years 2012 & 2013 as being significant in different ways. In the early 2000's there was a lot of UFO activity reported and it seemed to slow down after 2013/14. (At least in what I have read. There could have been a lot going on that just wasn't witnessed or reported.)

My life took a major turn in 2013/14, which led to some crazy stuff. Now look where we all are. 2012 - 2022 has had a lot going on in the background (as well as the foreground).

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Journeyman (17th August 2021), petra (18th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recently experienced what I think could have been a "time slip"... it's a bit hard to describe though. I keep trying and having to delete it because I sound stupid...

The thing that boggles my mind the most is how I could have missed (said thing) after searching so many times before. It feels as if the PAST CHANGED!

10 or so years ago I'd have never thought it possible to change the past, but NOW my mind is like "this crap that's going on it IMPOSSIBLE..... must be time travel" (insert eye roll)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), Journeyman (10th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #278
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I recently experienced what I think could have been a "time slip"... it's a bit hard to describe though. I keep trying and having to delete it because I sound stupid...

The thing that boggles my mind the most is how I could have missed (said thing) after searching so many times before. It feels as if the PAST CHANGED!

10 or so years ago I'd have never thought it possible to change the past, but NOW my mind is like "this crap that's going on it IMPOSSIBLE..... must be time travel" (insert eye roll)
    I understand ...what I do is I at least write it down for my own record. If I get a strange thought or premonition, whatever, I write it down. At least then for me I am not left guessing to myself - did I just think that or am I remembering correctly?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #279
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

I understand ...what I do is I at least write it down for my own record. If I get a strange thought or premonition, whatever, I write it down. At least then for me I am not left guessing to myself - did I just think that or am I remembering correctly?
    In my case I don't think I'll need to write it down because it's so drastic and personal that it's etched into my being!

That's seems like a common theme with "shifting through time", it's always very personal - which makes it terribly hard to explain to anyone.

It's not a case of not remembering correctly here - I simply found something from the past which wasn't there before. It was an Obituary.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Journeyman (10th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #280
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another story, this time recounted by Linda Howe, also on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

She was reporting on the very well-known British Bentwaters incident in Rendlesham Forest, which she argued from the recovered testimony of contactee witnesses was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material. (This has much in common with Dan Burisch's testimony, as many readers may know.)

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.

From my own archives I've found a five minute segment of this unusual and fascinating associated tale of high strangeness around those events, and popped it into the library now, here: https://avalonlibrary.net/Rendlesham...ouse_story.mp3

Part of it seems to have been edited out but not so much as to spoil the recounting from Linda. The then 85 year old lady had worked at an elementary school in Woodbridge and had been approached by workmen who had asked her: "What happened to that house near the East Gate?" When this lady had discovered that the Ancient Aliens production crew in December of 2010 were on-site she relayed her story to Linda.

As Linda herself says on the recording, all later attempts to find aerial Ordnance Survey maps of the area to verify the house's prior existence proved fruitless, as Bill has pointed out here.

I've only now just discovered that I had this in my files, and hadn't actually remembered it.

High strangeness indeed....
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), Bluegreen (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2023), Harmony (10th July 2022), Jambo (26th April 2023), justntime2learn (12th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), RunningDeer (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2022), Yoda (10th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast