+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

If multiple timelines exist I think it is logical that it would be density based on which timeline you exist.

You can for instance be very untrue towards your true self, this in my understanding adds density because you are in being now more false towards yourself and others and from that perspective will learn what that is like so that you are able to find out that you are moving on an undesired timeline relative to the timeline you desire.

But density appears to be multi-dimensionally attached, you can for instance have certain density attached spiritually, sexually, physically and so on, maybe the densities are summed by densities at each chakra point. It is therefore the total density that is going to determine the timeline. I have experimented with this, it appeared that for instance as soon as I put on a good amount of weight on purpose to notice who I was meeting, I was by default meeting different and specific persons. This was repeatable, therefore I concluded this might be a way of jumping to a different timeline.

I think that ideally you want to release density at each chakra point, so that means to become more true in every way and know more about truth in every way, absolute truth. My idea is that when you release the density you increase your vibration, up to a certain point when in the context you start to harmonize and synchronize so that an automatic frequency acceleration kicks in, this is when you truly start to wake up and it is this timeline you want to end up on, not only individually but also collectively.

To add density, means to basically add limitation and false stuff to various density centers/chakra points. You can for instance limit your sexual/love life. An example is that you love someone in a relationship and now someone else loves you too and you kind of like that person too. In this situation you can decide to turn down the other person that came into your life and make that person sad or be false to who you currently meet by going that person behind that person's back by not telling, both acts are not acts of unconditional love. This is a way of adding density to your love/sexual chakra center and now you have switched to a timeline where you are learning about what it is like to be limited this way, until you figure out this is not unconditional love and you are ready to become more unconditionally loving, at that point you release the density you added to your love/sexual density center/chakra point and now you are back on the more true less limiting timeline, which then creates more joy to yourself and those around you.

So optimizing the timeline you are on, is to a great degree about finding ways to remove limitations from all of your density centers by using absolute truth as the tool to do so. It is when the false attaches at the various density centers that everything gets messed up and you realize you are on a timeline you don't desire to be on. When I have gone through awakening, I have learned that nature desires that each being is at peace and it is truth and love that brings that peace. The less conditional the love is and the more true you are, the more peace and joy you feel. What happens when you release density in the various density centers is that they also become more in tune relative to each other, it is a way of attaining balance, joy and healing to being.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th December 2016 at 23:13.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Magnus (26th December 2016), Omi (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If I'm not mistaken Selene, your narrative is portraying HRC in a much different light, someone willing to sacrifice herself for a better future for the planet, than the light we have been seen her portrayed in of late, as a callous Luciferian part of a child trafficking ring, who was willing to risk the lives of countless others so that she could become POTUS.
    I don’t think it’s quite that simple, Onawah, although it could indeed be. The underlying issues seem to me to be more complex:

• To begin with, timeline T1v83 was assessed (I am paraphrasing here) ‘to be the best possible outcome…’ Yes, but for whom? The elite? Or the rest of humanity? Our planet or its Draco rulership and agenda of conquest?

We simply don’t know the motives or standards by which those who controlled the Looking Glass program were operating, nor for whom they were/are working. We don’t.

My money’s on the Draco-controlled Cabal who funded them and the entire secret space program and for whom Majestic – and Admiral J. Michael McConnell, Maj1 and Dan’s mentor and protector – worked. (I know nothing of McConnell’s personal motives, but he didn’t always tell the whole truth.)

So I’ve always been a bit suspicious of the total benevolence of T1v83 for the rest of us.

• Black ops operates via “the lie is different at every level”. So HRC might have been motivated by – and believed – that the sacrifice of her life would be “for the best.” But again, for whom?

Black ops always motivates people by telling them they are the ‘good guys’, because they know most people will not willingly do harm. The CIA lies. That’s their job.

So HRC could indeed believe she was working for humanity’s best interests. Or she could be aware of her true rulers and loyal to them. I don’t know. My crystal ball is cloudy here.

Cheers,

Selene
    In my mind, HRC equals the contents of Pandoras box, all except "hope". Karma is sweet

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Selene (26th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)

• To begin with, timeline T1v83 was assessed (I am paraphrasing here) ‘to be the best possible outcome…’
    Actually, that wasn't my understanding (from memory!) — it was evaluated to be the most probable outcome.

(Thanks for your extremely interesting comments in this (post #56) and post #54 above. Very much appreciated. This is important stuff.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th December 2016 at 23:31.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (26th December 2016), BMJ (27th December 2016), JChombre (27th December 2016), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (26th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), Selene (26th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016), Ulyse30 (27th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:26.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2017), bluestflame (27th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), Sojourner (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by iAMWE (here)
    Our timeline is centered around what happens to Israel.
    As I have been posting several times in the last month or two, Ken, over at RedefiningGod.com, has been speculating that somehow, by hook or by crook, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan would become acting President for a month or two, after Obama's term ends 20 Jan 2017, with Trump still not chosen by the House to be President, due to the election controversies, and that Ryan would start a Middle East war. However, it may be that the recent UN Security Council resolution condemning Israelie settlements and concluding that Israel has zero rights to east Jerusalem, which the US abstained on, instead of veto'ing as it typically does with any anti-Israel resolution, may motivate Israel to escalate into that anticipated war, rather than having Ryan be the heavy.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (27th December 2016), Baby Steps (8th January 2017), bluestflame (27th December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), DNA (28th December 2016), drneglector (2nd January 2017), Honesty (27th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), sdv (27th December 2016), TargeT (28th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Has there been some kind of timeline shift?
    If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?
    If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?)
    If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them?
    Are the black ops guys trying to meddle with or manipulate all this?
    What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees?
    If different timelines exist, how many might there be?
    And, of course… is this a crazy topic, or do/can these things really happen?
    Timelines, and which one we are on is difficult to reconcile. In my personal opinion, We all have the ability to shift between separate timelines, as Gillian pointed out, with respect to Bashar. This, makes it difficult to pinpoint exactly which alternate timeline we will all eventually subscribe to. I beleive we are constantly in a state of changing our own most favored time-line (based upon the law of attraction and where we can envision ourselves in the now being of most assistance (for whatever cause that may be)... The individual jumping of timelines has been something that has stuck out for me for a long time, and one thing i'd like to bring up is that many people work with techniques to enact such jumps through the (infinite) timelines.. Hell, there's a solid community on the internet now which (with very loose regards in terms of current science) studies the art of Dimensional (a misnomer, in my opinion.. essentially a different timeline) jumping on a personal level.

Also, there's the entirety of the Mandela Effect to consider... (I remember reading on that dimensional jumping subbreddit, for example, completely different popular "mandela effects" prevalent in some other's personal dimensions... but then again, grains of salt.. it's so easy to come up with fiction these days, ask Mr. Fulford, or a plethora of others. ) Only you can decipher how many obeservational concoctions equate to relative proof in your own experiences. The Mandela Effect would be my most informed guess at how to know, consensus-wise, how your personal timeline has jumped as a whole. If you are able to (in a neutral fish-tank of observation (celebrity deaths seem to be fairly fish-water neutral in this regard)) make note of events that differ from consensus past...

Quote If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them?
    This, in my opinion is a definite no, on the day-to-day scale... Based on my observations, others have --INTENTIONALLY (from thier experience)-- Jumped dimensions, but their friends or family are not aware of such differences in timelines of events.. And yes, these are personal experiences of course.. but this goes back to the Mandela Effect...

There seems to be many who place the occurrence of the Mandela effect on the experiments brought about by CERN.. tinkering with the particles' particles. Is it possible that CERN has brought about a shift in timelines? possible, yes. I think I saw a video recently in which a CERN Scientist was wearing some signs which showed some evidence of a mandela effect... (BOND or some such.. my memory is terrible for such detailed regards as to who may have posted it, forgive me for that )

Quote If different timelines exist, how many might there be?
    Timelines in the multiverse are infintessimal. some people call them dimensions, but that's funky terminology due to the fact that dimensions describe coordinates (as we know them) on a physical plane... higher dimensions in this regard just have more planes in which to reference (x,y,z,w in the 4th dimensions, if you ask the mathy-folk) So - all of them.

If there is looking-glass technology, i'm extremely curious to understand how it is able disregard (not just show cosmic-static like an unused television channel) all other timelines in this regard and only focus on the consensual one among this iteration of earth.

In regards to what little I know of the TIv83 dimension, this is apparently a timeline of another earth which has been recorded for our experience as it could have been, but as of our current time, should be treated with all due respect as many of the other predictions that come to pass unfettered (in our experience) through the forum.

What's past is past, regardless of your current timeline.

Now, is this to say that the collective consciousness as a being of it's own right is able or unable to jump between dimensions? That's a good question
    Last edited by BongoBob; 27th December 2016 at 09:39.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

eko (31st December 2016), Gillian (27th December 2016), kirolak (28th December 2016), Magnus (28th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

For some lighter relief regarding time-shifting or travel.
    Here's a page from a well established time travelers forum.
    If it's deemed inappropriate please delete..

Quote International Association of Time Travelers: Members’ Forum
    Subforum: Europe – Twentieth Century – Second World War
    Page 263
    11/15/2104
    At 14:52:28, FreedomFighter69 wrote:
    Reporting my first temporal excursion since joining IATT: have just returned from 1936 Berlin, having taken the place of one of Leni Riefenstahl’s cameramen and assassinated Adolf Hitler during the opening of the Olympic Games. Let a free world rejoice!

At 14:57:44, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Back from 1936 Berlin; incapacitated FreedomFighter69 before he could pull his little stunt. Freedomfighter69, as you are a new member, please read IATT Bulletin 1147 regarding the killing of Hitler before your next excursion. Failure to do so may result in your expulsion per Bylaw 223.
    At 18:06:59, BigChill wrote:
    Take it easy on the kid, SilverFox316; everybody kills Hitler on their first trip. I did. It always gets fixed within a few minutes, what’s the harm?
    At 18:33:10, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Easy for you to say, BigChill, since to my recollection you’ve never volunteered to go back and fix it. You think I’ve got nothing better to do?
    11/16/2104
    At 10:15:44, JudgeDoom wrote:
    Good news! I just left a French battlefield in October 1916, where I shot dead a young Bavarian Army messenger named Adolf Hitler! Not bad for my first time, no? Sic semper tyrannis!
    At 10:22:53, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Back from 1916 France I come, having at the last possible second prevented Hitler’s early demise at the hands of JudgeDoom and, incredibly, restrained myself from shooting JudgeDoom and sparing us all years of correcting his misguided antics. READ BULLETIN 1147, PEOPLE!
    At 15:41:18, BarracksRoomLawyer wrote:
    Point of order: issues related to Hitler’s service in the Bavarian Army ought to go in the World War I forum.
    11/21/2104
    At 02:21:30, SneakyPete wrote:
    Vienna, 1907: after numerous attempts, have infiltrated the Academy of Fine Arts and facilitated Adolf Hitler’s admission to that institution. Goodbye, Hitler the dictator; hello, Hitler the modestly successful landscape artist! Brought back a few of his paintings as well, any buyers?
    At 02:29:17, SilverFox316 wrote:
    All right; that’s it. Having just returned from 1907 Vienna where I secured the expulsion of Hitler from the Academy by means of an elaborate prank involving the Prefect, a goat, and a substantial quantity of olive oil, I now turn my attention to our newer brethren, who, despite rules to the contrary, seem to have no intention of reading Bulletin 1147 (nor its Addendum, Alternate Means of Subverting the Hitlerian Destiny, and here I’m looking at you, SneakyPete). Permit me to sum it up and save you the trouble: no Hitler means no Third Reich, no World War II, no rocketry programs, no electronics, no computers, no time travel. Get the picture?
    At 02:29:49, SilverFox316 wrote:
    PS to SneakyPete: your Hitler paintings aren’t worth anything, schmuck, since you probably brought them directly here from 1907, which means the paint’s still fresh. Freaking n00b.
    At 07:55:03, BarracksRoomLawyer wrote:
    Amen, SilverFox316. Although, point of order, issues relating to early 1900s Vienna should really go in that forum, not here. This has been a recurring problem on this forum.
    11/26/2104
    At 18:26:18, Jason440953 wrote:
    SilverFox316, you seem to know a lot about the rules; what are your thoughts on traveling to, say, Braunau, Austria, in 1875 and killing Alois Hitler before he has a chance to father Adolf? Mind you, I’m asking out of curiosity alone, since I already went and did it.
    At 18:42:55, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Jason440953, see Bylaw 7, which states that all IATT rulings regarding historical persons apply to ancestors as well. I post this for the benefit of others, as I already made this clear to young Jason in person as I was dragging him back from 1875 by his hair. Got that? No ancestors. (Though if anyone were to go back to, say, Moline, Illinois, in, say, 2080 or so, and intercede to prevent Jason440953’s conception, I could be persuaded to look the other way.)
    At 21:19:17, BarracksRoomLawyer wrote:
    Point of order: discussions of nineteenth–century Austria and twenty–first–century Illinois should be confined to their respective forums.
    12/01/2104
    At 15:56:41, AsianAvenger wrote:
    FreedomFighter69, JudgeDoom, SneakyPete, Jason440953, you’re nothing but a pack of racists. Let the light of righteousness shine upon your squalid little viper’s nest!
    At 16:40:17, BigTom44 wrote:
    Well, here we frickin’ go.
    At 16:58:42, FreedomFighter69 wrote:
    Racist? For killing Hitler? WTF?
    At 17:12:52, SaucyAussie wrote:
    AsianAvenger, you’re not rehashing that whole Nagasaki issue again, are you? We just got everyone calmed down from last time.
    At 17:22:37, LadyJustice wrote:
    I’m with SaucyAussie. AsianAvenger, you’re making even less sense than usual. What gives?
    At 18:56:09, AsianAvenger wrote:
    What gives is everyone’s repeated insistence on a course of action which, even if successful, would only save a few million Europeans. It would be no more trouble to travel to Fuyuanshui, China, in 1814 and kill Hong Xiuquan, thus preventing the Taiping Rebellion of the mid–nineteenth century and saving fifty million lives in the process. But, hey, what are fifty million yellow devils more or less, right, guys? We’ve got Poles and Frenchmen to worry about.
    At 19:01:38, LadyJustice wrote:
    Well, what’s stopping you from killing him, AsianAvenger?
    At 19:11:43, AsianAvenger wrote:
    Only to have SilverFox316 undo my work? What’s the point?
    At 19:59:23, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Actually, it seems like a pretty good idea to me, AsianAvenger. No complications that I can see.
    At 20:07:25, Big Chill wrote:
    Go for it, man.
    At 20:11:31, AsianAvenger wrote:
    Very well. I shall return in mere moments, the savior of millions!
    At 20:14:17, LadyJustice wrote:
    Just checked the timeline; congrats on your success, AsianAvenger!
    12/02/2104
    At 10:52:53, LadyJustice wrote:
    AsianAvenger?
    At 11:41:40, SilverFox316 wrote:
    AsianAvenger, we need your report, buddy.
    At 17:15:32, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Okay, apparently AsianAvenger was descended from Hong Xiuquan. Any volunteers to go back and stop him from negating his own existence?
    12/10/2104
    At 09:14:44, SilverFox316 wrote:
    Anyone?
    At 09:47:13, BarracksRoomLawyer wrote:
    Point of order: this discussion belongs in the Qing Dynasty forum. We’re adults; can we keep sight of what’s important around here?
    With Love
    Eelco

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), araucaria (27th December 2016), Craig (27th December 2016), Eram (27th December 2016), JRS (28th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), Magnus (28th December 2016), meat suit (27th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), Selene (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Thank you Mysteria, I have felt that I want to just eat fruit or vegetables or nothing some days as you mentioned here. I used to be routine on food and sleep patterns, now I want more liquid and fruit more often. Sometimes the thought of any meat makes me sick. Sleep is either a lot or a little lately. At least I do not feel like the only person here. Perhaps you are on to something with a gate open, and calling people with intuitive senses to something happening in the matrix right now. I wish it were more clear what is going on... Time seems to be going faster, what is happening? I do not feel quite as solitary in this experience now. Maybe your colleague will get more information on the metaphysical part of this.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Debra (1st January 2017), joeecho (28th December 2016), kirolak (28th December 2016), Omi (27th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:26.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), happyuk (28th December 2016), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), kirolak (28th December 2016), Magnus (28th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    For some lighter relief regarding time-shifting or travel.
    Here's a page from a well established time travelers forum.
    If it's deemed inappropriate please delete..

Quote International Association of Time Travelers: Members’ Forum
    Subforum: Europe – Twentieth Century – Second World War
    Page 263
    11/15/2104
    With Love
    Eelco
    Thank you Ellco, that was pretty funny. I can add a book to my earlier list in post #51: Poul Anderson’s Time Patrol.

And add a couple of posts to my earlier set referring to events like the JFK assassination, 911 or the Hillary Clinton campaign(s), in all of which several timelines seem to be materializing simultaneously possibly owing to multiple remote viewing and even remote influencing.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The Hillary Clinton business is certainly very strange. Bill [Ryan] suggested somewhere that 2016 was possibly an attempt to get back on track with the negative timeline after her 2008 campaign was derailed. We seem to be running simultaneously through a whole string of different timelines, where she wins, she loses, she drops out, she dies... Someone seems to be clutching at a lot of straws, or rummaging through a bunch of keys and still unable to open a door.
    (...) Bill’s point about remote viewing turning at some stage into remote influencing obviously makes a great deal of sense even if we see it as an entirely passive process. Remote viewers have indeed reported having been detected and told to get out, which means you do have this possibly interfering presence when you remote view. I have suggested elsewhere that the JFK assassination would be a prime target for remote viewers. They may include some of the many witnesses who “died” shortly afterwards. They may include some of the numerous possible assassins all interfering in the process and giving rise to the utter mess of conspiracy theories trying to make sense of it all. See here.
    See also this post, which is a contribution to our exploration of how past, present and future interact in a normal situation compared to the sort that gets into the history books.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2016), joeecho (28th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), Magnus (28th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by Jules (here)
    Maybe your colleague will get more information on the metaphysical part of this.
    I'm glad we can share similar experiences. I wasn't sure what to make out of the few days of not eating or sleeping, which in any case was a good fasting period to cleanse the body. I couldn't go on not eating for more than a week though, I'm originally with a rather small figure and could've become skin and bones.

So I asked my colleague for more information on what she meant by the gateway opening, and got a reply. According to R. Steiner, during the 13 Holy Nights (Dec. 24 - Jan. 6) the gate is open to connect us to the spiritual world, for those who have done the necessary preparation. Steiner mentioned this in a lecture "The Festivals and Their Meaning: I Christmas - The Birth of the Sun-Spirit as the Spirit of the Earth: THE THIRTEEN HOLY NIGHTS. It's been documented at the time when the lecture was given in 1911, and is now kept in an archive website.

A quote from the lecture:

"What the soul undergoes in these spirit-depths of the earth is entirely hidden from the ordinary consciousness. But for one whose eyes of spirit are opened the Thirteen Days and Thirteen Nights between the 24th of December and the 6th of January are a time of deep spiritual experience."

Here's the link to the lecture.
    http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Chr...,33,44#WN_mark

Somehow this year the connection between the astral planes and our collective consciousness (or at least my own consciousness) feels a lot stronger during these 13 days. In previous years I actually never noticed the gate opening, or the timeline shifts, nor did I know about the 13 Holy Nights till my colleague told me about it just now. All I know is that my physical body made a reaction, which is a result of a shift in consciousness.

I'm sure the current worldly events are giving its effects to the timeline shifts, but for better or for worse, I'm not so informed nor am I curious enough to know exactly what it is that's giving so much effect, and I tend to skim through the political aspects. I do this in a way so to not give unnecessary energy to the power structure, and just hope that one day all will be good, with much love and peace. Nonetheless I do realize it's importance in how our lives could change from the worldly events, and give my respect to those who have great insights onto these matters.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), DNA (30th December 2016), fourty-two (29th December 2016), joeecho (28th December 2016), Jules (28th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), kirolak (28th December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2016), The Freedom Train (27th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I have zero past life recollection and never felt like our timeline has been subverted.

However, I do sense a connection to all my ancestors and have had them line up behind me in a metaphysical overlay of fealty and fate a few select times in my life. I have also been to my soul group and discussed matters pertinent to me at that time. At no point was time brought up as a weapon. Of course specifics are hard to bring back from the spirit world since their priorities are completely opposite ours (the average human).

Whatever these timeline shifts and mandela effects are, they do not effect the astrophysical. Since our reality stems from that realm, our world should also remain unaffected.

Again, if we are being tampered with in this manner, we have given our consent just like we willingly give up our sovereign rights to live in this world. Take back our sovereign rights and time shifts can not happen.

We must always remember that nothing can happen against our will and that we are complicit in our own enslavement.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Debra (1st January 2017), DNA (28th December 2016), joeecho (28th December 2016), Rich (27th December 2016), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Totally believe there was a time slip Bill. In fact, my husband and I felt the wave that week of the election and recognized that things just were not exactly the way they were. I also noticed since that week people falling down, literally, people who are not the type to fall, people are developing cancers practically overnight. I mean in the way they come to realize it, even though they are people working on their health all along and their mindset. Strange. Also, watch films, TV. There are so many shows now that depict time travel and time warps, where a slip changes relationships and even takes people out of the equation.

If we have a crossing of time lines, or a frequency change that affects the speed would that affect it?

If we are becoming more aware of a changing mindset would that affect it? I read somewhere that when that happens the good become better and the bad become worse. We have seen the outrages of hate since this Presidential campaign and election, racism unleashed, secret pedophilia rings opened up, reminds me of the tower card in Tarot, everything tumbling down.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

BMJ (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), DNA (28th December 2016), happyuk (28th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

One of my favorite books involved time travel and the Nazis.
    Lightning by Dean Koontz
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_(novel)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2016), CD7 (28th December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), DNA (28th December 2016), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), markenty13 (28th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Timeline shift has to be external to the timeline otherwise it's just the normal variation within the same. A river does not change it's course unless acted upon separate from itself.

Change in expectations is not a timeline shift but it does bring it in for questioning.

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I've had my own, personal minor time shifts, I think . . years ago in Berlin, I exited a revolving door, & to my horror could not remember who I was, where I was, or indeed anything at all. In a panic, I went back inside via the revolving door, & it all came back to me. . .odd.

Then on another occasion which I'm sure I wrote about here in detail (somewhere!) I prepared a recorded radio show (worked in broadcasting) featuring a conductor who I had read that same day had died. However, I realized before broadcast that he was very much alive, as colleagues had heard nothing & I could not find the news report I had read. However, in a few day's time there were reports & tributes from all over the world, giving his time of death as some days after my pulled programme; so I reinstated it but felt very puzzled - the head of the station joked that he'd never let me do a programme about him, if that sort of thing happened. . . .

Then there was the Guru who I had definitely overheard speaking of his cancer of the foot at a breakfast at the temple; however, not one person remembered that event & all insisted there had been no breakfast, everyone had gone straight off home or to work. He died some months later of cancer of the foot, which had spread. I can still smell the food we ate that day, btw - I don't like bananas, & bananas were part of the meal.

There are other times as well, which I don't have time to write about at the moment. . .but there is a definite possibility of time slips. I wonder whether they can be localized, personalized , or world-wide events, & how they are actually caused, but I suspect there is an astral technology involved, as well as a bleed through of dimensions.

I was told in a class in the astral some years ago, that time can be played like musical chords by those who know how; time can be replayed, sped up, augmented or diminished. . . inverted or arpeggiated. FWIW . . . .

31. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), araucaria (28th December 2016), Bill Ryan (28th December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), CD7 (28th December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), drneglector (2nd January 2017), Ewan (28th December 2016), Flash (28th December 2016), happyuk (28th December 2016), Hym (28th December 2016), JChombre (28th December 2016), JohnJ (4th February 2017), justntime2learn (28th December 2016), Magnus (29th December 2016), NeedleThreader (28th December 2016), Omi (28th December 2016), Pharos (28th December 2016), sdv (28th December 2016), Selene (28th December 2016), sunpaw (30th December 2016), sunwings (28th December 2016), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016), wegge (28th December 2016), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

system off
    Last edited by Ulyse30; 15th February 2017 at 02:00. Reason: Delete system

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ulyse30 For This Post:

Ewan (28th December 2016), Flash (28th December 2016), Hym (28th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #78
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I've had my own, personal minor time shifts, I think . .

Then on another occasion which I'm sure I wrote about here in detail (somewhere!) I prepared a recorded radio show (worked in broadcasting) featuring a conductor who I had read that same day had died. However, I realized before broadcast that he was very much alive, as colleagues had heard nothing & I could not find the news report I had read. However, in a few day's time there were reports & tributes from all over the world, giving his time of death as some days after my pulled programme; so I reinstated it but felt very puzzled - the head of the station joked that he'd never let me do a programme about him, if that sort of thing happened. . . .

I was told in a class in the astral some years ago, that time can be played like musical chords by those who know how; time can be replayed, sped up, augmented or diminished. . . inverted or arpeggiated. FWIW . . . .
    Ahh, those little ‘time slips’. Thanks for bringing those up, Kirolak.

I’ve experienced those little slips forward in time all my life. Never thought much of them other than they were “interesting…” but perhaps they are somehow related to timeline shifts.

In my case, I simply become aware of some perfectly ordinary event or news – I usually seem to read it in the paper. Or sometimes I just wake up in the morning “knowing” something which I take as fact without being particularly aware that it hasn’t happened. And then the event really does occur a few days or weeks later where I do, once again, read it in the paper or see it reported on TV news. (Now that I get most of my news online, it’s easy enough to check the timestamp on a story; some ‘old news’ does get recycled this way, but not so much in the MSM.)

I’ve always just shrugged and taken it as part of the package, since I often have precognitive awareness of certain “highly probable possibilities” that involve safety of life and limb. When those turn up, I am quick to warn the proper authorities. And to their eternal credit, they’ve always taken my warnings very seriously and lives have been saved that way.

It can be harrowing but very rewarding when some things – or timelines - don’t happen.

Cheers,

Selene

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Bruno (9th January 2017), DebJoy (28th December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Ewan (28th December 2016), Flash (28th December 2016), Hym (28th December 2016), Noelle (3rd January 2017), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #79
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

following sheer inertia, current timeline is projected to involve a conflict between Israel and the muslim world, as well as conflicts in korea and the south china sea. Europeans set up Israel to be the fall guy over 100 years ago. since nothing altered the course of Israeli history, some archduke Ferdinand type of event will trigger a war with Israel. when that will happen is up for debate, depending on which timeline we fall into collectively. regarding southeast Asian conflicts, less has been researched on those conflicts...but all conflicts are expected to be resolved or in the process of being resolved by this time next year following a nuclear bomb detonation, as planned ~60 years ago by the elite of their day:
    http://www.rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm

united states gdp will be drastically reduced to a fraction of what it is today. this is what Russia wants - putin has had it in for the united states for a long time - ever since the collapse of the soviet union and following the fall of the berlin wall. the fall of the berlin wall radicalized putin, and he has worked hand in glove with kgb for decades to set up the united states for internal strife and collapse from within, while ensuring that the u.s. would be in over its head in conflicts - a sort of jujitsu move, knowing how the u.s. government operates. elements of government within the united states are operating lock-step with parties sympathetic to putin's strategy. conflicts between empires - no good guys in this fight...NONE.

a good question to have answered is who specifically will wind up on top of the food chain? HINT: it's someone out of Europe.
    Dear god, that link makes for some truly depressing reading.

There is some light at the end of the tunnel, as I observe evidences that the NWO are not getting their own way what with Brexit, Trump etc...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Our timeline is centered around what happens to Israel.
    As I have been posting several times in the last month or two, Ken, over at RedefiningGod.com, has been speculating that somehow, by hook or by crook, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan would become acting President for a month or two, after Obama's term ends 20 Jan 2017, with Trump still not chosen by the House to be President, due to the election controversies, and that Ryan would start a Middle East war. However, it may be that the recent UN Security Council resolution condemning Israelie settlements and concluding that Israel has zero rights to east Jerusalem, which the US abstained on, instead of veto'ing as it typically does with any anti-Israel resolution, may motivate Israel to escalate into that anticipated war, rather than having Ryan be the heavy.
    Kinda seems like it would turn into a Russian war, at least by proxy.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast