1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Kinda seems like it would turn into a Russian war, at least by proxy.
    Yeah - whatever plays out, whoever gets to light the fuse, I'd expect a shocking, but short, conflict directly between the US and Russia. Thus will the people of the world, including Americans and Russians, accept the "we've got to do better than this alternative", the next new world order, replacing the American Imperium of the last eighty or so years.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016), TargeT (29th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Nicolas Haywood, alleged spokesperson of the Priory of Sion.

Nicolas Haywood: "The human race is gradually reaching a point of sessation of time itself, the season merge one into the next, it is a gradual sessation of time, and that cannot happen without the collapse of various other natural structures, structures inherent in the mechanics of nature itself, and we are already witnessing that. It is in keeping with a much larger cycle."
    Bruce Burgess: "Watching time slowing down?"
    Nicolas Haywood: "Dissolve, yeah really."

4. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:25.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Debra (1st January 2017), Desire (5th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

This is all personal experience only and conclusions.

Definitely believe there are possibly infinite timelines run concurrently which are slightly out of our perception.

Because since 2012 I and my best friends had seen on a daily basis duplicates of one another and the puppy around the house. For example my BF would see me walking down the stairs then about 5 seconds actually see the real me walking down the stairs again. At first these were white images with all the characteristics of the person. In the last few months they are now in colour and sound. One of the last experiences and unique one in that we both shared it, I and my BF were in the kitchen we both heard the puppy walk in the kitchen, we both turned around to look at her but she wasn't there.

Since earlier November 2016 "nothing" after 4 years we are no longer seeing any duplicates at all. My conclusion is that timelines are merging or collapsing and intergrating in to one timeline, and the soul is also reintergating other souls fragments in parallel tiemlines, and I take it the process is near completion in my household.

Tptw are trying to influence matters but in all honesty the situation / evolution of earth and humanity is completely beyond their influence.

Also there is a shift in timelines with the mandela effect personally confirming many strange changes that I have no recall of. Also, Dan Bursich spoke of massive flooding globally on the bad timeline, my BF had the same recurring dream of a huge tidal wave hitting Sydney up until 2012 or so. She no longer has any dreams of any type of catastrophe befalling earth and humanity so I take it we avoided that bad time line and shifted timelines.
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th June 2018 at 14:38.

7. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th December 2016), bennycog (2nd January 2017), Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), DebJoy (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), drneglector (2nd January 2017), fourty-two (2nd January 2017), JChombre (31st December 2016), JohnJ (4th February 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (31st December 2016), meat suit (30th December 2016), PathWalker (31st December 2016), provolon (3rd January 2017), raregem (31st December 2016), Selene (31st December 2016), Shannon (19th January 2017), Violet3 (1st January 2017), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

In a recent video with March Richards Kerry Cassidy made an interesting point.

Mark said when we change timelines A.I. cannot necessarily follow us on our new timeline.

This brings up a scary subject about A.I.´s but it could be a strong reason behind these shifts we could be experiencing.

Starts at 42 mins

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (30th December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), DebJoy (31st December 2016), fourty-two (2nd January 2017), Gillian (30th December 2016), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), kanishk (31st December 2016), provolon (3rd January 2017), sunpaw (30th December 2016), Violet3 (1st January 2017)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Definitely believe there are possibly infinite timelines run concurrently which are slightly out of our perception.

Because since 2012 I and my best friends had seen on a daily basis duplicates of one another and the puppy around the house. For example my BF would see me walking down the stairs then about 5 seconds later she would see me walking down the stairs again. At first these were white images with all the characteristics of the person. In the last few months they are now in colour and sound. One of the last experiences and unique one that we both shared it, I and my BF were in the kitchen we both heard the puppy walk in the kitchen, we both turned around to look at here but she wasn't there.

Since earlier November 2016 "nothing" after 4 years we are no longer seeing any duplicates at all. My conclusion is that timelines are merging or collapsing and intergrating in to one timeline, and the soul is also reintergating other souls fragments in parallel tiemlines, and I take it the process is near completion in my household.

Tptw are trying to influence matters but in all honesty the situation / evolution of earth and humanity is completely beyond their influence.

Also there is a shift in timelines with the mandela effect personally confirming many strange changes that I have no recall of. Also, Dan Bursich spoke of massive flooding globally on the bad timeline, my BF had the same recurring dream of a huge tidal wave hitting Sydney up until 2012 or so. She no longer has any dreams of any type of catastrophe befalling earth and humanity so I take it we avoided that bad time line and shifted timelines.
    When I read the first post of this thread I thought about the 'soul fragments' idea. A possible way to go towards some kind of understanding of this phenomenon? Something that I have not researched much.
    Did a search about the idea online and within PA but came up with little info/ consensus.

Could someone point me to a thread in PA about soul fragments (if one exists). My sleep patterns have drastically changed in the last 2 or so months (almost nocturnal now) and my once excellent research skills seem to be failing me (but I have a feeling the search engines have somehow become 'dumber' or more closed).
    Emotions are transient, compassion is eternal.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (31st December 2016), JChombre (31st December 2016), JohnJ (4th February 2017), Magnus (3rd January 2017), Violet3 (1st January 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

A quick comment that could perhaps clarify the notion of timelines. Assuming that we life in an entirely simulated universe where reality/content is rendered to a player/observer only at the moment observation, then altering time would alter recorded history but not individual memories (which would be external to the simulation)

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Hervé (31st December 2016), JChombre (31st December 2016), Jean-Marie (31st December 2016), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (3rd January 2017), raregem (31st December 2016), skogvokter (31st December 2016), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    A quick comment that could perhaps clarify the notion of timelines. Assuming that we life in an entirely simulated universe where reality/content is rendered to a player/observer only at the moment observation, then altering time would alter recorded history but not individual memories (which would be external to the simulation)
    Make sense, I would also put forth that if the principal soul shifts from one timeline to another it would have missed that history and had memories of events differently. For example the JFK shooting and the Zapruder film had me shocked because it was very different to what I remember and I spent a bit of timing studying and investigating that incident so my memory on that matter is clear.
    Last edited by BMJ; 31st December 2016 at 07:16.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Hervé (31st December 2016), JChombre (2nd January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (3rd January 2017), raregem (31st December 2016), skogvokter (31st December 2016)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by looking-glass (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Because since 2012 I and my best friends had seen on a daily basis duplicates of one another and the puppy around the house. For example my BF would see me walking down the stairs then about 5 seconds later she would see me walking down the stairs again. At first these were white images with all the characteristics of the person. In the last few months they are now in colour and sound. One of the last experiences and unique one that we both shared it, I and my BF were in the kitchen we both heard the puppy walk in the kitchen, we both turned around to look at here but she wasn't there.

When I read the first post of this thread I thought about the 'soul fragments' idea. A possible way to go towards some kind of understanding of this phenomenon? Something that I have not researched much.
    Did a search about the idea online and within PA but came up with little info/ consensus.

Could someone point me to a thread in PA about soul fragments (if one exists). My sleep patterns have drastically changed in the last 2 or so months (almost nocturnal now) and my once excellent research skills seem to be failing me (but I have a feeling the search engines have somehow become 'dumber' or more closed).
    The soul fragment term I used loosely, I think there is a principal soul that is reintergating other souls. My guess is that the prinicpal soul and timeline is optimal for the individuals evolution and the evolution of humanity, earth and all living things. That's why with the mandela effect some people have reported dead friends coming back to life. I suppose because that person was meant to be here for this evolution.

The collapse / merging of timelines is something, please correct me if I am wrong, that Dolores Cannon and Mary Rodwell have spoken of, I trust their work completely and it relates to star beings that might give you a direction to look into.

I find it odd that you mention your sleep patterns have changed in the last few months because so has ours were are usually up until about 5.00am local time. I just make sure I go to sleep before dawn so my body thinks it's is still night and I can have a good sleep.
    Last edited by BMJ; 31st December 2016 at 07:19.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Hervé (31st December 2016), JChombre (2nd January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (3rd January 2017), raregem (31st December 2016), Shannon (19th January 2017), skogvokter (31st December 2016)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

I’m late here but this is really an excellent topic and I have enjoyed reading all the posts submitted in this thread. So, a special thank you to Bill, Whitelove, and Star Mariner to name a few… and to everyone involved in this thread. It’s not possible to verify the information presented here but from my perspective, Whitelove’s theory on timeline shift fits with my experience and understanding of this subject.

I would like to first mention that timelines do not exist physically. Instead, parallel universes are physical constructs that exist in nature; and every parallel universe has a timeline/schedule that lists all the activities conducted in this specific parallel universe. So, when we use the term “timeline" we really mean “parallel universe” and vice versa. In addition, when we talk about “jumping timelines”, we really mean “jumping to other parallel universes”. Consequently, on occasions I will use the compound term parallel universe/timeline.

In addition, a parallel universe is defined not only by its timeline but also by its energy level. The energy level of a parallel universe corresponds to its vibratory rate, or conversely to its density. Consequently, we will describe a parallel universe/timeline by its energy/vibratory rate/density.

Also for the sake of simplicity, I have grouped timelines into the following four categories: universal, global, group, and individual timelines.

Again, it’s not possible to verify the information that I am presenting underneath since it is related to my personal experience and understanding of timeline shifts, and this cannot be replicated for verification as required in science. Consequently, I am suggesting that you take this information for what it is worth.

There is an Infinite Number of Timelines

The above image represents an “infinity mirror” obtained when two reflective mirrors face and reflect each other. The result, as you can see, is the creation of an infinite set of fairly identical images, each contained in its individual frame. In short, an infinity mirror system is a set of fairly identical framed images that extend to infinity.

Let’s assume that the whole infinity mirror system shown above represents timeline 1 (t1), the non-catastrophic universal timeline 1 (t1) described by Dan Burisch in which a physical pole shift does not destroy Earth. Each framed image in the above picture of the infinity mirror system represents a variant of timeline 1. All timeline 1 variants are global timelines that are parallel to each other and span to infinity. Together these global timelines make up Dan Burisch’s timeline 1 (t1).

The first framed image of the infinity mirror system shown above represents timeline 1 variant 1 (t1v1). The second framed image is timeline 1 variant 2 (t1v2) … and so forth. Consequently, the 83rd framed image represents timeline 1 variant 83 (t1v83), the global timeline in which Hilary Clinton is the POTUS starting in 2009.

In timeline 1 (t1), if the most critical factor that defines and creates a timeline 1 variant is the person who is the US president, then we are currently in timeline 1 variant 84 (t1v84) with Barack Obama. This timeline will soon be followed by timeline 1 variant 85 (t1v85), a parallel global timeline where Donald Trump is the president.

Since there is an infinite number of critical factors that can define and create a parallel timeline 1 variant, then there are an infinite number of parallel timeline 1 variants available to man in Dr. Burisch’s non-catastrophic universal timeline 1. An example of a limited numbers of critical factors that could create these parallel timelines 1 variants are: disclosure, nuclear wars, meteorites hitting Earth, availability of free-energy, and global pandemics….

Once a global timeline is determined, such as timeline 1 variant 85 (t1v85) in which Donald Trump is the US president, then group and/or individual timelines are chosen by those living in the global timeline. For instance, a group timeline for t1v85 could be a timeline made of people who live in Europe during Donald Trump presidency starting in 2017. In this group timeline, some individuals may choose to fulfill their individual timeline which is to die happily in Rome, Italy at age 90 while Donald Trump is the US president.

From the above information, we can surmise that; first, there is an infinite number of timelines available to man. This is to be expected since we live in a quantum world where the quantum power and ability of individual and/or mass consciousness define the nature of reality.

Second, we have jumped to a different parallel universe/timeline; and we are no longer on Hilary Clinton's t1v83 timeline. However, an infinite number of parallel timeline 1 variants with devastating nuclear wars will always be available for humanity whether HRC is the POTUS or not; as long as man continues to manufacture nuclear weapons, fails to have compassion, and refuses to recognize himself in his neighbor.

Jumping Timeline

In the quantum world that defines our 3D world, ALL parallel universes/timelines ALWAYS exist in the eternal now, or are instantaneously manifested by individual or collective consciousness. Therefore, there are timelines where JFK is not assassinated, and others where WW3 is raging.

At birth, man has an infinite number of parallel universes/timelines to choose from. However, we agree with Whitelove that individual or group density/energy/vibratory rate plays a critical role in the choice of a parallel universe/timeline. In addition, we believe that jumping to other parallel universes/timelines is a natural process achieved by everyone, several times a day or even within shorter intervals.

Usually, no one seems to notice these timeline jumps because in most cases, the differences between parallel universes/timelines are so small as not to be noticeable. However, jumping timelines can be noticed in some specific situations. such as in cases of major sickness, when the parallel universes/timelines are substantially different.

Jumping parallel universes/timelines may originate from the following factors: natural glitches in the time/space fabric, sickness, therapeutic and recreational drugs, divine intervention, and spiritual activities and practices.

Recognizing Timeline Jumps

I am sure that we have all experienced parallel universes/timelines shifts without realizing it. A good example is that of a person who puts his keys or cell phone on the kitchen table and goes about doing his business. After a while, he comes back in the kitchen but cannot find his keys or cell phone. After looking everywhere for maybe 10 minutes or so, he ultimately goes back to the kitchen and find his items on the table; and he exclaims “I knew that I left my stuff on the kitchen table! Weird! They disappear and reappear!” In this situation, we will never know what triggered the parallel universe/timeline shift.

In other situations, timeline shifts can be traced to a glitch in the time/space fabric. In post #35 Star Mariner reports several timeline shifts around Bold Street, Liverpool England. These timeline shifts are specific to a location; therefore, they can be associated with anomalies in the gravitational or magnetic field at this location. This ultimately results in a distortion in the local time/space fabric that leads to parallel universe/timeline shifts.

Sickness, therapeutic and recreational drugs can also lead to timeline shifts. In the case of a sick person, the disease condition can change the energy/vibratory rate/density of the sick individual to the point that his energy no longer matches the energy/vibratory rate/density of his native parallel universe/timeline. Then, the person consciousness (alone or with divine help) will move him to a parallel universe/timeline that matches his sickened density.

These types of timeline jumps are usually temporary until the sick person recovers and is moved back to his native timeline. We all know when we are sick but usually, we don’t link our disease condition to a timeline shift.

In situations where a person is seriously sick, a timeline shift can occur between two substantially different parallel universes as far as their energy level is concerned. In these situations, the patient is usually not allowed to remember the traumatic timeline shifts.

Therapeutic and recreational drugs can also generate timeline shifts. Any drug that affects the endocrine system has the potential of triggering parallel universe/timeline shifts that lead to experiences in alternate states of consciousness. For instance, products such as oxycontin and opium that affect the opiate receptors in the nervous system; or compounds such as serotonin, psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine (DMT) that affect the tryptamine receptors can trigger timeline shifts. This might also be true for compounds that interact with the melanin receptors in the pineal gland and the nervous system since these products modulate the circadian cycle in mammalians.

Finally, divine intervention, and spiritual practices and activities can also trigger shifts to more favorable parallel universes/timelines. A post in this thread (sorry, but I don’t remember the author name) describes a divine intervention in which a man’s guides move him to a different timeline so that he can avoid an accident in his native timeline. Living in the 3D world is very challenging, so we believe that shifting to better timelines by divine interventions happens regularly. We call them miracles.

Miracles happen every day. This is especially true when the welfare of a child is involved. In our personal experience, we have found that when a parent prays in earnest for the recovery of his sick child, his prayers are usually answered by a shift to a more favorable timeline through divine interventions. We learned that some twenty years or so ago, when we almost lost our youngest son twice at birth and before he was three years old.

However, prayers don’t seem to work well for those who wish to just accumulate material things, i.e., winning the lottery. Spiritual practices and activities (i.e., meditation, yoga, tai chi, qi gong…) can also trigger miracles.

In our experience, we have found that regardless of the trigger, an observer can recognize when a timeline shift has occurred if he pays attention to changes in the environment and in himself. A timeline shift is usually marked by a noticeable change in the luminosity of the environment. In some cases, the sunlight is dim, slightly over casted. In other cases, the sunlight is brilliant and the environment is almost luminescent with rays of light shouting out from everything.

In a new timeline, the observer enters the quantum world where his physical senses are enhanced several folds beyond 3D perception. For instance, as he looks at something as innocuous as a roof tile, the observer not only sees the structural intricacies within the tile but he also experiences their beauty deeply in a way that is not possible in 3D. In addition, he develops and uses extra senses such as instantaneous knowing, telepathy, instant manifestation… and so forth.

Questions

I have a lot of questions related to timeline shifts but this is a lot of reading so two questions are enough.

We believe that consciousness/soul can shift to several different timelines in a day the but physical bodies stay in their respective parallel universes/timelines. So is the physical body like a hotel room that can be occupied successively by different souls?

Can we say that the density of a person who suffers from a mental illness does not match the density of the parallel universe (that is, our word) where he lives? Can we say that this person is not sick; that he is just in the wrong place?

Thank you for reading.

Best wishes and happy new year.

JC
    Last edited by JChombre; 31st December 2016 at 23:59.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

bennycog (2nd January 2017), Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (31st December 2016), Bob (31st December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), DebJoy (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Ewan (31st December 2016), Julesurf (31st December 2016), Magnus (3rd January 2017), mischief (10th January 2017), raregem (31st December 2016), Selene (31st December 2016), sunpaw (19th January 2017), sunwings (31st December 2016), Unicorn (1st January 2017), WhiteLove (1st January 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What a fascinating thread, apologies for the late chatter from me (I am a new member).

My own personal take on your first question is that as any personality is multi faceted. As this is with a soul, we harbor little facets of souls during our time here, I also consider it entirely possible for one to have, as you have described your main soul, and the addition of others. It poses a though as we interact and absorb energies from others these energies ignite or alarm elements of the souls that reside within us. Often the human battle of head and heart are most likely a dissonance between varying soul types within us.

Your second question is one which also resonates. Whilst we must not say mental illness in all is the phenomenon you describe; in cases of trauma, disease or degeneration. For some people this could indeed be the case. It has been mentioned by some specialists that one determinant of some forms of PTSD, whether military based or not can be traced back to interdimentional, or other forms of such travel.

May i ask a question, which links in with peoples experiences of merging and collapsing timelines. There are many times when, for all intense and purposes, my son and I experience time - as in minutes, in real time - extending - slowing down almost. We dont slow down, however it can only be described as though 10 mins from our experience = 30 or so minutes in the current time. We have often joked about periods of a day when 'the magic clock' kicks in. Very occasionally this happens when i am in the company of a friend, they struggle to comprehend it. However when we try to question it, a sense of mild euphoria kicks in and we dismiss it. Has anybody else experienced anything similar?

Wishing you all a very happy New Year.

Jules

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julesurf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (31st December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), DebJoy (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), JChombre (31st December 2016), Magnus (3rd January 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I also noticed since that week people falling down, literally, people who are not the type to fall, people are developing cancers practically overnight. I mean in the way they come to realize it, even though they are people working on their health all along and their mindset. Strange.
    That's really interesting bettye198, because I had several people I know of whom had a break down and ended up in a pschyic ward for the first time in 2016. The thing they seem to have in common is that they are scheming, vindicative, liars whom believe their own BS. Out of the blue they just literally self distructed and threatened suicide and were committed. It seem low energy/negative people are having great difficulty in adjusting to the more positive energies these days. Then I could not help but relate this to Hillary Clinton she seemed to literally self destructive several times on the news, and Bill Clinton looking as if he is knocking on deaths door.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), Bruno (9th January 2017), DebJoy (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), happyuk (31st December 2016), Hervé (31st December 2016), JChombre (1st January 2017), Magnus (3rd January 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Was thinking of this thread when I saw this story:
    http://www.newstatesman.com/science-...-think-it-does

Sinbad, the comedian, says he was never in a movie that I CLEARLY remember him in, and I'm not alone in remembering it. trippy.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (1st January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), Hervé (31st December 2016), JChombre (1st January 2017), Jules (31st December 2016), Magnus (3rd January 2017), Selene (31st December 2016)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by Sean (here)
    Was thinking of this thread when I saw this story:
    http://www.newstatesman.com/science-...-think-it-does

Sinbad, the comedian, says he was never in a movie that I CLEARLY remember him in, and I'm not alone in remembering it. trippy.
    Yes, trippy. Just when you think you understand a few things, the world gives you another perspective. That's how that go!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2016), BMJ (1st January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), Magnus (3rd January 2017), Sean (1st January 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I fully, utterly and completely believe that we are in the middle (almost) of a timeline shift. It has begun. It is not complete.

What convinces me of this is because of the level of disclosure which is being allowed on the planet. A timeline cannot collapse unless disclosure of the powers that were maintaining it are exposed, in my opinion.

The shift is gradual. The majority of the planet has to be in agreement of the shift before it can occur. One person can shift but the rest of the family will not because they still uphold outdated belief systems.

What you say makes sense, especially in light of the Wikileaks e-mails of John Podesta, who as it seems was arranging a form of disclosure with Tom Delonge formerly of Blink182. The e-mails do in fact back up Tom Delonge's assertions that he is in fact in contact with people who are in the highest echelons of power. And being as we all know that John Podesta doesn't really have humanity's best interest at heart, we could very well conceive a path that you have began speculation on DOT.
    Those e-mails confirm that Tom Delonge is in contact with a Vice President of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks, a retired commander of Air Force Space Command and a high ranking guy from Wright Patterson Research Labs. Wright Patterson being where they took the Roswell saucer, Lockheed Martin Skunkworks being the company that is reverse engineering downed craft and reproducing anti-gravity aircraft, and the importance of a retired commander from Air Force Space Command can only be speculated upon.

The situation here did not create good fuzzy warm feelings in myself when I learned this.
    Tom Delonge often refers to "Gods" and "Space Gods" without really explaining, and his new book due out in March called "GODS, MAN and WAR" seems primed to explain this and flesh out what he means here.
    The fact this information and it's drip are being facilitated by Podesta the Spirit Cooking Pedophile Satanist who seems as if he is a member of a child sacrificing cult poses very dark questions indeed.

I would be remiss if I did not point out that Peter Levinda, Delonge's co-writer here is quite accomplished and an expert in HP Lovecraft lore and Aliester Crawley type magic as is exemplified in this non-fiction work.

A synopsis of the work

Quote One of the most famous – yet least understood – manifestations of Thelemic thought has been the works of Kenneth Grant, the British occultist and one-time intimate of Aleister Crowley, who discovered a hidden world within the primary source materials of Crowley’s Aeon of Horus. Using complementary texts from such disparate authors as H.P. Lovecraft, Jack Parsons, Austin Osman Spare, and Charles Stansfeld Jones (“Frater Achad”), Grant formulated a system of magic that expanded upon that delineated in the rituals of the OTO: a system that included elements of Tantra, of Voudon, and in particular that of the Schlangekraft recension of the Necronomicon, all woven together in a dark tapestry of power and illumination

I do not think John Podesta's involvement, Tom Delonge's assertion that there are "Space Gods" and Peter Levenda's specialization in the Lovecraft mythos and Aleister Crawley are a coincidence.
    I can't help but to think an introduction into the mass consciousness of society of the existence of these things may create unknown and unwanted consequences such as those hinted at by DOT.
    Bill is fond of this HP Lovecraft quote expressed often by David Paulides and I can't help but to think that it could very well be describing this situation as a whole. Maybe we were not meant to correlate what is being spelled out for us.

I've practiced false humility before, but in this case, I'm going to shirk it off.
    This post was actually pretty freaking good, and deep.
    For those who did not get it first time around, I'm willing to look like a self congratulary penis and repost it.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), boutreality (31st December 2016), Debra (1st January 2017), Matthew (1st January 2017), wegge (1st January 2017)

30. Link to Post #96
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The following may, hopefully, help some readers with a working 3D analogy I often use: The Third man In the Room:
    There is a little known fact about hypnosis that is illustrated by the following story:

A subject was told under hypnosis that when he was awakened he would be unable to see a third man in the room who, it was suggested to him, would have become invisible. All the "proper" suggestions to make this "true" were given, such as "you will NOT see so- and-so" etc... When the subject was awakened, lo and behold! the suggestions did NOT work.

Why? Because they went against his belief system. He did NOT believe that a person could become invisible.

So, another trial was made. The subject was hypnotized again and was told that the third man was leaving the room... that he had been called away on urgent business, and the scene of him getting on his coat and hat was described... the door was opened and shut to provide "sound effects," and then the subject was brought out of the trance.

Guess what happened?

He was UNABLE TO SEE the Third Man.

Why? Because his perceptions were modified according to his beliefs. Certain "censors" in his brain were activated in a manner that was acceptable to his ego survival instincts.

[...]

the Third Man went about the room picking things up and setting them down and doing all sorts of things to test the subject's awareness of his presence, and the subject became utterly hysterical at this "anomalous" activity! He could see objects moving through the air, doors opening and closing, but he could NOT see the SOURCE because he did not believe that there was another man in the room.

[...]
    Now, contrary to the author of the above piece, I would say the subject's brain has nothing to do with it: said brain worked perfectly fine before, during and after the experiment... no, something else was preventing the subject from perceiving what a perfectly functioning body could optically capture... and that's the subject's own "unconscious."

What the experiment demonstrates is that one's "unconscious" is powerful enough to cloak 3d object with non-existence, or, to make non-existent objects magically appear out of nowhere like burn blisters or stigmata... you know, the same way one can cajole a spoon's unconscious into bending around

So, there you have it all: multiverse, parallel time lines, etc... See?

The experiment's witnesses and the hypnotized subject certainly weren't sharing the same 3D universe, nor the same time line. Yet, there is a reference universe with its own time line that's common to both... see?

Morale of the story: Who's da boss? Conscious mind? Unconscious mind?

Then, there is this other factor: Which of those minds is most easily programmable via external means?

According to Dolores Cannon, it only takes 30 seconds of TV watching for about anyone to be induced into a hypnotic trance...

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), Ewan (5th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016), Perdido (1st August 2023), TinFoilSuit (13th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

That was and excellent post DNA, the HP Loveecraft quote is one I have not heard, and quaint in its brilliance.

The entropic principle, the forward-only arrow of time, cannot and will never be negated (in terms of physics).

I see a lot of intellectual sentimentality on display here, many times embraced without conceding the fact that we all could be being manipulated in every moment of our lives.
    The "Universe is a hologram" idea is one that concedes this but as far I am concerned is too limited in scope.
    Building on one salient principle, that those in charge want the spoils of their rule kept within their circles only, using persons who can be easily controlled to do their bidding, we have preliminary entry into what is behind the scenes.

Compartmentalize knowledge and its applications to the point that no one "handler" sees the whole picture, keep each piece, once fashioned and how it fits together with other pieces in the hands of the ruling circle, and you have the fallout we witness in today's world.
    The world is known to each as a composite effect of varying degrees of interdimensional manipulation, complete with a "softening effect", an encouragement to accept that what is offered on the level of an individual's psyche is applicable to the whole in a vast array of executions.
    The prominence of the ego as the coordinating factor in any interpretation of the world is planned upon and utilized, when spread across a collective of individual perception by the world at large, one result is the "multiple timeline" hypothesis.
    Last edited by boutreality; 2nd January 2017 at 06:22.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017), TinFoilSuit (13th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Julesurf (here)
    What a fascinating thread, apologies for the late chatter from me (I am a new member).

My own personal take on your first question is that as any personality is multi faceted. As this is with a soul, we harbor little facets of souls during our time here, I also consider it entirely possible for one to have, as you have described your main soul, and the addition of others.

It has been mentioned by some specialists that one determinant of some forms of PTSD, whether military based or not can be traced back to interdimentional, or other forms of such travel.

May i ask a question, which links in with peoples experiences of merging and collapsing timelines. There are many times when, for all intense and purposes, my son and I experience time - as in minutes, in real time - extending - slowing down almost.

Bonjour Jules! Bienvenue au Project Avalon!

Hello Jules! Welcome to Project Avalon. With your name, I just could not help it, but back to speaking English.

I really like your idea of the soul being multifaceted. It makes it easier to visualize how a soul fragment can jump to other parallel universes/timelines. This model can be the topic of a new thread.

Interesting to link some form of PTSD to multidimentional personalities. It makes sense because a person can have access to his other reincarnational selves, and vice versa.

I am aware that time can be slowed down, I learned that from a friend many years ago. So I am glad that your son and you have figured how to do that.

Happy new year and many blessings to you.

JC

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), Julesurf (5th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #99
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    All I know is , we maybe going in and out of different parallel worlds quite regularly
    and as there is no time just one gigantic now how would we know ?

Multiple Universes, Parallel Realities & Time Hopping...By WakingTimes July 22, 2014
    http://blog.synchrosecrets.com/wp-co...alternateU.jpg

Actually I do know more but do not know how to say it ......De Ja Vous is one aspect...

I just finished listening to Kerri's interview with David Sereda which is interesting
    and I am watching Dads army on BBC 2 a classic x mas special, so maybe I should
    not have answered yet....

DAVID SEREDA - GODS GREAT PYRAMID - INTERVIEW THURSDAY NIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0MHafS3NHI

Streamed live on 8 Dec 2016
    I will be talking with David Sereda about his new ebook: Gods Great Pyramid and
    the power of crystal technology.

The interview by Kerrie with David Sereda is terrific. David is amazing. Thanks for posting

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I understand and agree with both Herve, boutreality point of view. We can all be influenced even though our ego would like to believe otherwise. It can make it seem as if to quote the borg "resistance is futile".

Then.

Question, (hypothetically speaking), then why have tptw shifted tact by putting forward a supposed good guy in Trump?

Trump is aware of all the issues we discuss in the alternative media and whom with russian media also acknowledges the alternative media via wikileaks, Infowars and Alex Jones. (I do understand that wikileaks and Infowars maybe controlled opposition).

Leads into.

Is it because the increase in positivity of humanity/earth that evil doings can no longer be hidden? Maybe, tptw are trying a different angle via Trump to maintain control.

My theory is that something is changing and I think it has alot to do with the starseeds doing their work quietly to achieve change for humanity. They seem resistant to programming and are working amongst themselves to achieve a better future for humanity.
    Especially the naturally born autistic starseeds would be highly resistant they would more than likely communicate telepathically and do their work in such ways to.

On a personal level we may be more susceptible to programming than we care to believe, (ego). But, we still have our gut instincts/ prinicpals to guide us in making decisions in our life and whether we are going to do good or bad things. And making the right decisions for each of us daily for good does have a positive influence for change globally. For example giving up your seat to the elderly in the bus, or not bitting back when a person trys to provoke an agrument.

Some other positives:
    - Something I did not mention before which I just remembered, I and my BF have also noticed that here in Sydney in the last six months people are a lot more kinder and considerate towards each other.

- Christmas has been a very low key event this year in general. And I suppose the energy harvest to for tptw has been low. (Maybe resulting in the need for high profile sacrifice of George M, Carrie F and Debbie R. "Gotta meet that energetic quota").
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd January 2017 at 09:49.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

boutreality (2nd January 2017), Debra (1st January 2017), Hervé (1st January 2017), Jules (1st January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast