Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

BMJ,

The "work" you refer to is against the actual interdimensional control structures.

In our unconscious we pick up on "structuring effects" that play a role in dictating how we view the world and ourselves, our subconscious seeks to assign these effects to a "real world" source, and our conscious awareness completes that process by collating the inputs and interpretations into hypothetical paradigms- multiple timelines is one. Here's a paragraph from my "Unified" Field thread regarding time in the macroscopic view:

"Inside the actual building blocks of our physicality, our DNA, intent may be accepted as equivalence to gravity as it pertains to sentient awareness, in that DNA provides the blueprint for cellular longevity and reproduction and we are physical bodies held ‘together’ as solid “units” of individualized consciousness organized by sentience. In this regard, we may consider the field at large as it is experienced by the individual.

What immediately underlies the physical body of the sentient being is a "fixture" within the totality of what surrounds the individualized field, formed by how the individualized aspect of the field is construed into physicality by its DNA in each physical cell; by the action/health of its ribosomes(which reproduce DNA) and by its mitochondria (providing energy for cellular function), among other organelles in every cell, the endoscopic reticulum are vital in this regard.

-The total affect of this fixture in the field is a “Point A”; (this moment in time), where all future actions exist as potential and due to the totality of resonant vibratory fields as they exist at “Point A” a response in the probabilistic field at large begins to organize, ‘attracted’ to formulate according the strongest “signals” forming Point A." -As the probabilistic field organizes its response resonant to "Point A", probability of next occurrence collapses closer to actuality, and "time" moves forward.

None of this happens in a vacuum, we are all doing this every moment, and there are substantial constraints at play (interdimensional forces sourced in advanced technology) structuring how this plays out.
    That paragraph was taken from opening post in thread linked here (if interested):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...11#post1070611
    Last edited by boutreality; 5th January 2017 at 04:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), Jules (1st January 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I have had many out of body experiences, some of which, as I perceived them to be, parallel reality experiences (i.e., a parallel Earth). The time slip concept is new to me, however. In fact, I found out about it less than two months ago, after I had a strange experience. I am a walking enthusiast—I walk just about every day for exercise and nature time. I usually take the same route, one that includes a short horseshoe-designed road with some old-growth trees. I had my German Shepherd with me during this particular walk two months ago. We were about two-thirds along the horseshoe when I noticed a human-like face in a trunk of one of the old-growth trees. I got lost in it for a moment, like my consciousness blipped out. When it blipped back, or when I was back to being aware of walking with the dog, a wave of dizziness (unbalanced-ness) went through me. I looked at where I was on that horseshoe road, and instead of being two-thirds along, I was at one-third. I thought to myself, “Whoa. I passed this already. Why am I back here?” This experience was extremely odd to me and bothered me for days because I could not understand it. I spent some time researching it, which led me to the time slip concept. I’m not sure it explains it, but I can’t imagine what else it could be.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), Hervé (1st January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), sunwings (2nd January 2017), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another story, this time recounted by Linda Howe, also on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

She was reporting on the very well-known British Bentwaters incident in Rendlesham Forest, which she argued from the recovered testimony of contactee witnesses was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material. (This has much in common with Dan Burisch's testimony, as many readers may know.)

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.
    This reminds of the movie, 'Forgotten' with Julianna Moore. It is all about how an alien controlling force can not only make things disappear, but the memory disappear, even from the historical record. It alludes to a paralleling realities and shifting timelines, too. More than anything, though, the movie highlights how amorphous and dreamlike our reality is.

It is an excellent film that was panned by the critics. Strangely, those who would be most intrigued by it, haven't watched it! It's as if the movie, itself, barely made any inroads into the collective memory and then quickly vanished from memory altogether.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Hazelfern (2nd January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017), sunwings (2nd January 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there

Triquetra posted a link on another thread to Tom Kenyon's website which includes some interesting insights on individual and collective timelines, so I thought I would share it.

http://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

Cheers

Scott

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

i just watched the film The Forgotten. Truly worth my time. Well played, well scripted. A soft thriller with psychological sides to it that are in fact controlled by ETs.

Yes, our life are in fact dreamed of if we follow the esoteric drift. ETs experiments may as well be ours. Truly interesting movie.

Someone once told me that the problem the Cabal was having with MK programming was the love some mothers have for their child. It seems that it hampers programming, sometimes making it impossible. This is well described in the film as well, the ETs not understanding why some people cannot forget a loved one, the threads in between loved ones being so strong and difficult to unmesh.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Another story, this time recounted by Linda Howe, also on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

She was reporting on the very well-known British Bentwaters incident in Rendlesham Forest, which she argued from the recovered testimony of contactee witnesses was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material. (This has much in common with Dan Burisch's testimony, as many readers may know.)

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.
    This reminds of the movie, 'Forgotten' with Julianna Moore. It is all about how an alien controlling force can not only make things disappear, but the memory disappear, even from the historical record. It alludes to a paralleling realities and shifting timelines, too. More than anything, though, the movie highlights how amorphous and dreamlike our reality is.

It is an excellent film that was panned by the critics. Strangely, those who would be most intrigued by it, haven't watched it! It's as if the movie, itself, barely made any inroads into the collective memory and then quickly vanished from memory altogether.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), CD7 (4th January 2017), fourty-two (9th January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017), Scottoz (2nd January 2017), Smell the Roses (9th January 2017), sunwings (2nd January 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I came acros this website. Food for thought.

http://www.metatech.org/wp/reality-s...-true-stories/
    (UK)

When I was 4, my parents took us to a picnic out of town. I wondered off and fell off a 30 feet cliff.

People across the cliff saw me fall and started shouting to attract the attention of my parents. My mum could see the people shouting and pointing but she didn’t know what it was all about since I was sat next to her.

After a few seconds according to my mum they got up and walked towards the cliff. People were shouting and pointing. My mum and dad looked down and they saw me at the bottom of cliff. In confusion my mum looked back but I was not where I was sat a moment ago.

My dad climbed down the cliff half way and jumped down the rest of the way, thereby fracturing both his ankles. He was in hospital and then home for 3 weeks before he could walk again.

As for me? Not a scratch on me. I was just sat on a piece of flat rock crying. According to people I fell 30 feet on to hard rock.

According to my mum, I was sat next to her when people were shouting.

According to my dad who walked towards me with broken ankles to pick me up, there was not a scratch on me.

Mum swears I was sitting down on the picnic blanket when she got up to see what people were shouting about.

As for me. I only remember walking towards the cliff by myself. Next thing I remember I was sitting on a rock and unfamiliar place, crying, not because I was hurt but frightened. I am 55 now.

(Germany)

This happened several years ago. I went to the bank to cash in 2 thousand in savings bond. They freaked out when I get there because someone else had just tried to cash the same savings bond with my name on them. But they didn’t cash them because he didn’t have a ID, but I did. This was my neighborhood bank that I have been going to for several years.

Same exact amount, same name, same day.

I worked a job where I could listen to the Art Bell show every shift. So I’m listening to the start of a show and it was like, Oh crap. A repeat. And a crappy one.

I remembered it fairly clearly. The guest and all.

So as I’m listening, it turns out that it’s a LIVE show. Absolutely. The whole 4 hour show I remembered as it went along.

But I had totally heard it before.

——-

Once I saw the dog of my cousin disappear in front of my eyes as I watched him. He was playing with other dogs in my cousin’s garden, then it simply dematerialized. It vanished into thin air.

The other dogs were even trying to look for him, sniffing his scent.

Me and my cousin were pale and almost passed out from shock. From that day I am 100% sure we live in a matrix, and I know such glitches happen all the time

——-

I think they happen more along geological fault lines, like in Greenland they sit atop 3 major fault lines and they all converg in Greenland . The majority of Greenland’s people have had numerous almost daily glitch type scenerios .

——-

It happened to me a few weeks ago, I drove by a building that was gone and I was shocked that it had been torn down in such a short time. I drove past it an hour later and it was back. It was the freakiest thing I’ve ever seen.

——-

(Australia)

Yes, was stargazing one clear (substance free) night and could see a very faint, hexagonal grid pattern across the sky that was visible for 4-5 seconds, disappeared after shaking my head & rubbing my eyes in disbelief. Each hexagon was roughly the size of my palm at arms length. I have also seen lights appear and vanish on hillsides that I know for a fact didn’t have people trekking/camping on. The local Aborigines call them “Min Min Lights”

(From same poster):

I am a high school teacher. A few months ago in one of my classes something perplexing happened: First of all, we are on block scheduling in the school where I teach. That means that we have periods 1-4 on one day, and 5-8 on the second day, always rotates like that . So the students I saw on that day I hadn’t seen since Monday.

However, when the students in my second class began showing up, I felt like I had just seen them yesterday. I don’t think I said anything, but when the children from my 3rd class began showing up, one boy walked in and said, “I feel like I was just in here.” I told him I’d felt the same way. Then another student walked in, unaware of the first student’s remark, and she said, “I feel like I just had this class.”

The first student and I were sort of mystified at that point. Then, another student walked in and said, “I feel like I haven’t had this class forever.” Well, that was odd. It was odd that he felt the opposite of what three of us were feeling, but perhaps more so that so many of us seemed to feel displaced in time.

Then, another student walked in, stopped suddenly, and said, “Something feels different in this room.” (Now, not to dampen the intrigue, but he had missed the previous two classes and during that time I had some new things up on one of the walls.) I then exclaimed, “What is going on…” and proceeded to review all the strange comments. One of the students replied suddenly, “We might all be dead!” Of course, that was hilarious, but it was still intriguing.

——-

Well I had my first true glitch today…At least one that I know was real…

I was out shopping…As I was walking through the store a man just appeared out of no where in front of me…It startled both of us…I looked away for just a second and when I looked back he was gone!…

A couple were walking toward me when this happened and were ghost white…The man said I saw that…We just looked at each other for a few seconds…In disbelief of what happened…

——-

a glitch today, actually my first one ever.

I was walking out the door (half way out) and out of my peripheral vision, I noticed that my furniture disappeared. I got a WTF moment and looked quickly over at it, and it appeared instantly. It made a small chirp sound when it appeared.

Sounds crazy, I know but it happened.
    ——-

Also have houses in my neighborhood that change color on occasion, these changes happen suddenly with no evidence of painting going on, this is one way I can tell when I’ve switched timelines.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

animovado (5th January 2017), Atlas (14th April 2017), bluestflame (4th January 2017), BMJ (2nd January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), DNA (8th January 2017), Ewan (5th January 2017), fourty-two (9th January 2017), happyuk (8th January 2017), Hazelfern (2nd January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), meat suit (5th January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017), Scottoz (2nd January 2017), XelNaga (19th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Thanks Sunwings that's the kind of stuff I can relate to. At first it tooks us aback, but then it just became part of the everyday normal routine.

Just one last thought if the 3D world is a result of duality that is we have to have good and evil for this 3D to exist, what happens when more people begin to behave in a more positive way. That inbalance between good and evil may cause a shift in our reality and maybe these timeline shifts amongst other things.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd January 2017 at 10:04.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (8th January 2017), JChombre (2nd January 2017), Noelle (2nd January 2017), Scottoz (2nd January 2017), sunwings (2nd January 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

hello all,

This info is a summary based on roughly a decade of remote viewing and influencing training, followed with about five years of activities which extended from that foundation.

First of all, Bill Ryan is correct in clarifying that the timeline in question had been the most probable outcome. Major timeline variations are discriminated as branches and minor variations as variants, the border between these two categories of remote influencing being a very interesting topic indeed.

If a kind of overview is necessary for anyone here, then remote viewing is the ability to retrieve information about other locations in space and time, while remote influencing is the ability to alter the course of time to match a desired outcome.

An interesting question that would yield quite a bit of useful information if it could be answered adequately, would be: what is it which is unique about the individuals who distinctly remember aspects of an alternate timeline? Further, why is it that these differences are seemingly so trivial? (this is of course a drastic difference compared to subject matter in The Forgotten).

This question provides a good way to go deeper into the topic. The braiding of timelines is certainly not as straightforward as traditionally rational minds would hope for, instead something a sci fi author would hope to imagine to pull readers deeply in. There are variables (and what you might call "constants") which affect a kind of magnetism which causes for there to be groups of individuals of greater or lesser proportions who navigate timelines together.

When you have events such as the trivial remembering of alternate histories, this represents a repartitioning of experiential reality for the group who does remember the alternative history, relative to those who do not. It is not always immediately obvious which group for whom the braiding of the timelines is particularly significant for, since the effect is symmetric.

Maybe one way of putting it is something like, "in Soviet Russia, timeline shifts you!"

What this has to do with, is the fact that time itself is actually a function of another dimension, one which you could call "fractal zoom". The relationship has some similarity to the relationship time has towards space.

Fractal zoom has to do with the creating of realities within other realities. It is difficult at first to imagine the vastness of "meta-reality" holding the hypothesis that not only is this true, but it extends itself in an incredibly proportion in all imaginable directions.

So where does that leave what we understand to be "time"?

This "time", as it were, is perhaps best understood as a shared simulation clock for a batch of simulations which are run in parallel with one another. It is very important for there to be some interaction between the simulations, though this is limited.

As guessed, there is some attempts that are ongoing to gain control of these interactions from the inside. There is a big difference between attempting to do this in a natural way (remote influencing), versus doing so in an artificial way.

The state of timeline adjustments as we see around us is essentially a combination of natural and artificial modification, though the artificial modification remains limited no matter what is attempted to work around these barriers. Natural modification is limited only by the degree of progression of the individual or group involved.

---

Something very interesting is occurring within this batch of simulations. The desired answer to the fundamental question being asked upon initiating the simulations is beginning to emerge. This is the reason why entities which have aligned themselves to an understanding of the fundamental need to initiate these simulations in order to generate an answer to the question, are all becoming excited that this will allow for an unfolding of this fractal layer so that consciousness can transfer to the "soul" layer which is really simply ourselves at the fractal layer from which the simulations are being operated.

The entities who are not excited about this and who are making attempts to disrupt or impede this transition are the ones who have created control structures within the simulation and wish to maintain them. After all, discarding the link to the soul is essentially the equivalent of breaking the parent-child fractal link and attempting to bring a fractal node into a rogue state of existence, betting that the simulators would not be capable of bringing themselves to snuffing it entirely out of existence.

Perhaps now it is a bit more clear why there might be a need for repartitioning, for braiding the simulated realities in such a way so that certain simulations can be shut down while others are continued until the time of transition (when the question is completely answered).

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (3rd January 2017), CD7 (4th January 2017), eris23 (3rd January 2017), Ewan (5th January 2017), Flash (3rd January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Scottoz (3rd January 2017), Selene (3rd January 2017), sunwings (3rd January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Interesting to see expressed in words something one's feel but cannot put words into it (one's here is me, of course). In fact, my feelings had no words. Thanks for giving these to me.

We can even go as far as stating that it does not matter what happens to this precise timeline, since the exercise is to examine how to create while using simulations and their alternatives. The soul has eternity to learn the creation process and its myriad of consequences with its myriad of timelines or without time..

One timeline does not truly matter, in the grand scheme of things. But, we have to learn as individual and group souls, to create and handle our creations. And here we learn to create matter. Do we want to create joy and love, living in it through embodied experience, or sorrow and suffering, living in it? Do we want to control and stiffen creation, while losing the path to the real creator, us, or to create? Our choice.

Easy to guess where my will stands.

We are beyond limits, we just have to take off the veil from our eyes.

We are

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    hello all,

This info is a summary based on roughly a decade of remote viewing and influencing training, followed with about five years of activities which extended from that foundation.

First of all, Bill Ryan is correct in clarifying that the timeline in question had been the most probable outcome. Major timeline variations are discriminated as branches and minor variations as variants, the border between these two categories of remote influencing being a very interesting topic indeed.

If a kind of overview is necessary for anyone here, then remote viewing is the ability to retrieve information about other locations in space and time, while remote influencing is the ability to alter the course of time to match a desired outcome.

An interesting question that would yield quite a bit of useful information if it could be answered adequately, would be: what is it which is unique about the individuals who distinctly remember aspects of an alternate timeline? Further, why is it that these differences are seemingly so trivial? (this is of course a drastic difference compared to subject matter in The Forgotten).

This question provides a good way to go deeper into the topic. The braiding of timelines is certainly not as straightforward as traditionally rational minds would hope for, instead something a sci fi author would hope to imagine to pull readers deeply in. There are variables (and what you might call "constants") which affect a kind of magnetism which causes for there to be groups of individuals of greater or lesser proportions who navigate timelines together.

When you have events such as the trivial remembering of alternate histories, this represents a repartitioning of experiential reality for the group who does remember the alternative history, relative to those who do not. It is not always immediately obvious which group for whom the braiding of the timelines is particularly significant for, since the effect is symmetric.

Maybe one way of putting it is something like, "in Soviet Russia, timeline shifts you!"

What this has to do with, is the fact that time itself is actually a function of another dimension, one which you could call "fractal zoom". The relationship has some similarity to the relationship time has towards space.

Fractal zoom has to do with the creating of realities within other realities. It is difficult at first to imagine the vastness of "meta-reality" holding the hypothesis that not only is this true, but it extends itself in an incredibly proportion in all imaginable directions.

So where does that leave what we understand to be "time"?

This "time", as it were, is perhaps best understood as a shared simulation clock for a batch of simulations which are run in parallel with one another. It is very important for there to be some interaction between the simulations, though this is limited.

As guessed, there is some attempts that are ongoing to gain control of these interactions from the inside. There is a big difference between attempting to do this in a natural way (remote influencing), versus doing so in an artificial way.

The state of timeline adjustments as we see around us is essentially a combination of natural and artificial modification, though the artificial modification remains limited no matter what is attempted to work around these barriers. Natural modification is limited only by the degree of progression of the individual or group involved.

---

Something very interesting is occurring within this batch of simulations. The desired answer to the fundamental question being asked upon initiating the simulations is beginning to emerge. This is the reason why entities which have aligned themselves to an understanding of the fundamental need to initiate these simulations in order to generate an answer to the question, are all becoming excited that this will allow for an unfolding of this fractal layer so that consciousness can transfer to the "soul" layer which is really simply ourselves at the fractal layer from which the simulations are being operated.

The entities who are not excited about this and who are making attempts to disrupt or impede this transition are the ones who have created control structures within the simulation and wish to maintain them. After all, discarding the link to the soul is essentially the equivalent of breaking the parent-child fractal link and attempting to bring a fractal node into a rogue state of existence, betting that the simulators would not be capable of bringing themselves to snuffing it entirely out of existence.

Perhaps now it is a bit more clear why there might be a need for repartitioning, for braiding the simulated realities in such a way so that certain simulations can be shut down while others are continued until the time of transition (when the question is completely answered).
    Last edited by Flash; 3rd January 2017 at 08:37.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (3rd January 2017), eaglespirit (18th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Scottoz (3rd January 2017), triquetra (14th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

The Forgotten have been found!!....and in two versions...LOL WHT ARE THE ODDS?! I found this shopping at my local pawn shop Today right after I read the post about the movie from Flash.......I'd like to see PARADISE HAPPEN...People not have to worry about food....**** actually changing....but No my crazy odds come via a movie mentioned out of the blue..................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170104_124441.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	719.0 KB
ID:	34775  
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

BMJ (5th January 2017), Craig (5th January 2017), eaglespirit (18th January 2017), Flash (5th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

What was creepy to me is when that CEO said they could reach out and take something from another dimension. What does that do to the other dimension and WHAT does it do to us?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

BMJ (5th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Scottoz (5th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

What Tiquetra is referring to involves giving one's being over to an unseen system of control/attack constructs and utilizing protocols it encourages you to undertake to develop what it has you believe are abilities, then run simulations so that the mechanisms of control can better contain your efforts before they are carried out. Any actual capacity is contained in this way, by diversion; redirecting your efforts and intent into something the control system deems useful. It fits seamlessly into New Age apprehensions and "explanations," and it is backed up by experiences utterly convincing to the practitioner and profoundly lacking any substantive impact.

I don't hold anyone responsible for falling for it, we're all victims here, the system manipulates the actual physical field and its properties in terms of macroscopic time.

Inside the actual building blocks of our physicality, our DNA, intent may be accepted as equivalence to gravity as it pertains to sentient awareness, in that DNA provides the blueprint for cellular longevity and reproduction and we are physical bodies held ‘together’ as solid “units” of individualized consciousness organized by sentience. In this regard, we may consider the field at large as it is experienced by the individual.

What immediately underlies the physical body of the sentient being is a "fixture" within the totality of what surrounds the individualized field, formed by how the individualized aspect of the field is construed into physicality by its DNA in each physical cell; by the action/health of its ribosomes(which reproduce DNA) and by its mitochondria (providing energy for cellular function), among other organelles in every cell, the endoscopic reticulum are vital in this regard.

-The total affect of this fixture in the field is a “Point A”; (this moment in time), where all future actions exist as potential and due to the totality of resonant vibratory fields as they exist at “Point A” a response in the probabilistic field at large begins to organize, ‘attracted’ to formulate according the strongest “signals” forming Point A. -As the probabilistic field organizes its response resonant to "Point A", probability of next occurrence collapses closer to actuality, and "time" moves forward.

-That process is interrupted as much as is possible by a vast array of influencing effects and constructs, all of which result from applications of a secreted, advanced physics. It's certainly comforting to think everything is peachy-keen-hunky-dory-fine all the time. It is not. Processes like remote viewing and running simulations requires one to distend part of their being into arenas that cause minor deleterious effects to one's ability to concentrate their being into their body and therefore their intent into will, though the system will sure give any participant enough "carrots" to keep them satisfied and fooled.

There is work to be done to ensure the best possible outcome in our favor (95% of the world -the decent people).

If one is interested in contributing toward that end, a required preliminary is considering the entire scope of reality, another is disciplining oneself to the extent that old ways of thinking are abandoned after sufficient evidence of how useless they are is experienced.
    Last edited by boutreality; 9th January 2017 at 23:11.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

BMJ (5th January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Desire (10th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is amazing information from the young Isreali boy. Thank you Iamwe

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

-
    Quote That process is interrupted as much as is possible by a vast array of influencing effects and constructs, all of which are the result are applications of advanced physics. It's certainly comforting the think everything is peachy-keen-hunky-dory-fine all the time. It is not. Processes like remote viewing and running simulations requires one to distend part of their being into arenas that cause minor deleterious effects to one's ability to concentrate their being into their body and therefore their intent into will, though the system will sure give any participant enough "carrots" to keep them satisfied and fooled.
    Hummm....sounds so familiar.....beings mettling in natural processes that they have NO COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF...I mean LOOK...look at the world we are living in?! DOES IT APPEAR ANYONE IN CHARGE HAS ANY INTELL OF R E A L SIGNIFIGANCE??! NO...does one really have to be concerned about what theyre doing? You know the people who have apparently been pulling the strings so far...BLOODY IDIOTS have NO CLUE NO IDEA what they are doing..........JUST like NATURE has been ravaged and come back to slap em in the face..so too with this
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

BMJ (13th January 2017), boutreality (5th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I had a deja vu experience that left me thinking that deja vu may be an indicator of a timeline shift or at least some sort of adjustment with the wider effect being a timeline shift.

I used to find deja vu to be an ominous experience, a sense that something bad was about to happen, the feeling was so strong that I would try to change what happened next. Trying to change what happened next was a maddening endeavour and I was always unsuccessful. I've since learned to relax with it and have always found it fascinating but I have remained confused at how it feels so strongly that deja vu precedes an undesirable event that never happens. My deja vu experiences are brief and unremarkable except for one where I saw myself split into two different paths as I was observing it.

I was sitting on the carpet, talking to my friend, when I began having that feeling of remembering, that what was happening had happened before, I announced that I was having deja vu, as people often do, and then I stopped talking and just observed as I continued to feel deja vu. Next, while I remained sitting on the floor the whole time, I felt myself decide to get up and then I watched myself go to the laundry and put a load of washing on and then it stopped. I could no longer see the other me or feel the feeling of deja vu.

The following is what I sense from having the experience, so not facts but it may be worth noting. It was like my choice to go and put a load of laundry on at that moment was my original path but because something had been done previously to cause me to not have that urge and make that choice at that time, I didn't make that choice anymore and instead experienced deja vu and remained sitting on the floor. I have no sense of what had been done to cause my path to change, only that it was done on a higher level, perhaps another dimension.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bennycog (8th January 2017), Bill Ryan (8th January 2017), bluestflame (8th January 2017), BMJ (8th January 2017), Bob (10th January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Debra (8th January 2017), Ewan (8th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), JChombre (8th January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Kate (8th January 2017), Keajran (6th September 2019), Scottoz (8th January 2017), sunwings (8th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi triquetra. I find your writings fascinating but I only just barely grasp the concepts you convey, when I can. I’m often left with too many questions that need to be answered before I’d be able to fully wrap my head around it, so I elect not to bother you with my questions as it would likely be arduous for you to help me understand. With that said, I find this post too intriguing to resist bothering you, so I have a few questions.

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    hello all,

What you’re describing is something like an adjustment bureau, like in the movie but with benevolent ‘agents’ employing natural means and the malevolent ‘agents’ using unnatural means. Would you agree, do I have the right idea?

Quote There are variables (and what you might call "constants”)
    Can you please give an example of a variable and a constant? I’m seeking to understand what sort of events are locked in and what sort of events can be altered.

Quote This "time", as it were, is perhaps best understood as a shared simulation clock for a batch of simulations which are run in parallel with one another. It is very important for there to be some interaction between the simulations, though this is limited.
    Could you please expand on what a simulation is?

Quote As guessed, there is some attempts that are ongoing to gain control of these interactions from the inside. There is a big difference between attempting to do this in a natural way (remote influencing), versus doing so in an artificial way.
    It’s all so vast, how do you know what changes will be beneficial? At what level of this reality are you working on this from?

Contrasts (maybe resistance is a better word?) can serve as a catalyst to anchor in more of the higher energies and at times in large increments. For example (an extreme example); events which have the potential to totally destroy humanity could also allow (as per need) for enough energy to be anchored in to activate dormant human genetic variants, if left to roll out to the final hour. Is this accounted for?

Quote The state of timeline adjustments as we see around us is essentially a combination of natural and artificial modification
    Are there any observable indications which can allow us the ability to discern between a natural or unnatural modification?

Quote The entities who are not excited about this and who are making attempts to disrupt or impede this transition are the ones who have created control structures within the simulation and wish to maintain them.
    Are any of these entities human, if so, I take it they would require technology, do you know if CERN is being employed in this way?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2017), bennycog (8th January 2017), Bill Ryan (8th January 2017), BMJ (8th January 2017), Desire (10th January 2017), DNA (13th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Scottoz (8th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #117
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

In regards to the election, when I looked into the future, I couldn't see a President Hillary. Maybe the timeline switched before then, but all the coverage outside the US was about Trump, and bar the emails which got grudging coverage inside the US, it was wall to wall Trump.

Maybe this was by design, so people's thoughts manifested a President Trump into existence, even if it was in fear or hope.

Or maybe those meme posters and their "magic" frogs did enough work as a vocal minority. Hillary might have won the popular vote, but there was no energy behind her and the universe responded in kind.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Adam Greenland For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2017), BMJ (10th January 2017), Desire (10th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2017), Scottoz (11th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    i just watched the film The Forgotten. Truly worth my time. Well played, well scripted. A soft thriller with psychological sides to it that are in fact controlled by ETs.

Yes, our life are in fact dreamed of if we follow the esoteric drift. ETs experiments may as well be ours. Truly interesting movie.

Someone once told me that the problem the Cabal was having with MK programming was the love some mothers have for their child. It seems that it hampers programming, sometimes making it impossible. This is well described in the film as well, the ETs not understanding why some people cannot forget a loved one, the threads in between loved ones being so strong and difficult to unmesh.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Yes, I was in a group in the nineties that professed to be developing a mini-society of light and life. It turned out the community counselor came from Synanon, which had MKULTRA connections. The counselor personally told me that my refusal to be separated from my two year old daughter was a "soul problem" and kept me from a higher reality, etc. (This is one small example of a 24/seven program that went on for years). It is clear that this was one of the main areas of experimentation for this group, was how to break the maternal bond. In fact I recently communicated with a girl who escaped as a teenager but was damaged by her mother abandoning her to go live with the cult leader and have a new baby with him. She broke my heart when I was explaining the psychological techniques used to try to separate me from my daughter, how I was sure they used the same techniques on her mother. She said "Yes, but you didn't let them take your daughter. My mom let them take me away from her." I had meant to be comforting and explain how her mother's decision had not been entirely her own and that she had been under evil influence. The daughter just cut through all that and revealed that ultimately her mother did have a choice. I thought it was interesting and points to the Cabal's dilemma regarding mind control and the maternal instinct, as you bring up here.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (10th January 2017), Bruno (9th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2017), meat suit (13th January 2017), Scottoz (11th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

My last reply was in reference to the issue of MKULTRA. In regard to the question of whether we are in a timeline shift, my answer is "Yes"! I've been somewhat biding time for a while, but for sure we have been called into action. My nine year old son and I were watching the film "Sliding Doors" the other day, and he asked me about whether or not there were indeed alternate timelines. What is potentially disturbing about this idea is the possibility of infinite timelines. It is tempting to view that possibility as meaning our current timeline is rather insignificant. However, that idea ignores the reality that our individual consciousness is only present in one of the timelines. Thus what someone posted earlier in the thread that perhaps scientists have directly OBSERVED and then (by quantum theory definition) CHANGED another timeline lends credence to the Mandela effect. Also what we observe as a timeline shift may be a greater quantity of consciousness paying attention to the obviously unusual events going on here.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (10th January 2017), Bob (9th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2017), Scottoz (11th January 2017), thunder24 (9th January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I find it interesting that people are noticing.

Here is an interesting viewpoint

Pull up this link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lathe_of_Heaven

It refers to the Lathe of Heaven a book turned into a movie.. If you can find the movie, watch it.

Quote The Lathe of Heaven is a 1971 science fiction novel by Ursula K. Le Guin. The plot revolves around a character whose dreams alter reality, including past events. The story was first serialized in the American science fiction magazine Amazing Stories. The novel received nominations for the 1972 Hugo[1] and the 1971 Nebula Award,[2] and won the Locus Award for Best Novel in 1972.[1] Two television film adaptations have been released: the acclaimed PBS production, The Lathe of Heaven (1980); and Lathe of Heaven (2002), a remake produced by the A&E Network.
    "To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. (知止乎其所不能知,至矣。若有不即是者,天鈞敗之。)
    Other epigraphs from Chuang Tzu appear throughout the novel. Le Guin chose the title because she loved the quotation. "

Quote Orr claims that he has the power to dream "effectively" and Haber, gradually coming to believe it, seeks to use George's power to change the world. His experiments with a biofeedback/EEG machine, nicknamed the Augmentor, enhance Orr's abilities and produce a series of increasingly intolerable alternative worlds, based on an assortment of utopian (and dystopian) premises..
    " Haber's first effective dream represents a significant break with the realities created by Orr, and threatens to destroy reality altogether. Orr is able to shut off the Augmentor – even as coherent existence is dissolving into undifferentiated chaos – reaching the "off" switch through pure force of will. The world is saved, but random bits of the various recent realities are now jumbled together. Haber's mind is left broken. Heather, presumably her original self, exists, though with only a slight memory of George. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast