+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Default Re: An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock

Wilcock(emphasis on "cock")admitted to intentionally lying about 2012. He made $$$$ off that lie.

He should be "done", credibilty-wise, just for that. And as for Hollywood, and NDA'S..I work in hollywood, and NDA'S are a thing, signed one myself for a project so secret, I had to sign just for the AUDITION. But..it's not always the case. Usually when big money is involved. In hollywood terms, 500k is "low-budget". And, frankly it doesn't matter because Wilcock is scamming. There will be no film.

Your money, investors, is paying for David's various ego-trips. And his rent.

You've been had. Sorry.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2016), Debra (4th June 2017), geofffxdwg (20th December 2017), Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), TargeT (5th April 2016), ulli (6th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

wow, if this is true... and we now know David says that he knew all along 2012 was not going to happen until years and years later then... could we say he intentionally defrauded people? Looks pretty clear to me in hindsight.
    In fairness to David Wilcock, I think that might be a little too black-and-white. I don't see this is an intention (in advance) to defraud.

But I do think that RMorgan nailed it when he pointed out that it was highly unlikely that the movie would ever be made after nothing much happened in Dec 2012. (Many people would say nothing at all.)

And it's 100% true that David's track record has been (a) sensationalist, and (b) frequently way off the mark when it comes to reality and real events. There are separate Avalon threads about this. (Here's one, of quite a few: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock)

As best I'm aware of everything that happened, the real disappointment, which has to say something about him, was that David never once got back to Weezer in response to her repeated attempts to ask, initially very politely, what was happening. That's when it starts to look like a cut-and-run, hoping that not much noise will be made, and that his audience will forget, or never get to hear about it.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), conk (5th April 2016), Debra (4th June 2017), Nasu (5th April 2016), Sean (5th April 2016), seko (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sophocles (5th April 2016), TargeT (5th April 2016), Timewaster (6th April 2016), ulli (6th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

While probably not directly relevant to this thread, but what was the melodramatic interview with David Wilcock and Kerry Cassidy all about in late 2011?

He is supposed to have had some sort of death threat relating to 'The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit' (whatever happened to that?) and 'something much more important than UFOs'.

Maybe I missed it, but it seems these Wilcock stories all just fizzled out...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2016), Debra (4th June 2017), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Timewaster (6th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Doesn't matter if his movie project got delayed, if the condition for the investment was regular updates and communication with his investors about the movie, then that's exactly what he should've done. Delayed or not, busy or not, people invested money, and he had the time to write back every now and then, or if the movie project got shut down, to refund the money to the people that invested. At least, that's what a reliable, honest, responsible, and spiritually evolved being that he claims himself to be, would have done. Sadly, even after this fiasco, lot's of people flock over to him. From alt-media rockstar, to ego-tripping cultist. That's the evolution we see.

I'm sorry to say you will never see you money back, and likely, neither will you get a response/explanation back either.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2017), Bill Ryan (6th April 2016), BMJ (10th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Debra (4th June 2017), Mutchie (9th April 2016), PathWalker (6th April 2016), sunflower (6th April 2016), ulli (6th April 2016), Wind (7th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

NOTE: I EDITED this after reflecting on all of this over night and this morning. It has disturbed me, I have expected much more than this to come out with him going after the Cabal/Financial Tyranny. But this could be the first pealing of the onion so to speak...
    The post that exposed Corey and Wilcock for who they both are - fraudsters that suck $$ from the vulnerable and suck the life force from what they have left.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Kryztian (1st January 2023), Nick Matkin (8th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3