+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Kolbrin

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default The Kolbrin

Expert in ancient manuscripts, Glenn Kimball, discussed the origin as well as the stories and dire prophecies of The Kolbrin, an anthology of ancient wisdom books found in the Glastonbury Abbey during the 12th century.

The documents were written during the intertestamental period, Kimball explained, and its final form was intact by the beginning of the second century A.D. He said The Kolbrin was used as a textbook in religious schools throughout Great Britain and taught all the way up to the time of the Crusades.

The Knights Templar eventually took possession of these documents (to protect them from the likes of King Edward I of England) and redacted The Kolbrin to reflect their point of view, Kimball noted.

Kimball shared several stories from The Kolbrin, including its account of Creation, Adam and Eve, and the Exodus. He also talked about a potential threat to Earth from 'The Destroyer,' a large spherical planetoid in orbit around the Sun. Kimball said The Kolbrin provides a firsthand, journalistic description of the devastation caused the last time this celestial body approached our planet.

Biography:

Glenn Kimball has a B.A. in Journalism and an M.A. in Communications. In addition he has successfully completed all course work for a Ph.D. in Communications and passed his doctoral exams, lacking his dissertation. He was the former president of International Exchange School and vice president of two cellular phone companies.

Glenn has taught school at Southern Illinois University and was ranked by student evaluations in the top ten instructors at the university. He has been collecting ancient texts since the age of fifteen and is famous for being able to integrate very diverse texts into a contiguous story line.

Due to the censorship of time and doubt, most of the documents and oral stories chronicling the early life of Jesus were destroyed, lost, or forgotten. After 25 years of research, during which Kimball visited museums, Indian tribes, medicine men, and universities, he assembled some of the missing links and unsolved mysteries of Christianity.

THE KOLBRIN, ITS SECRETS REVEALED

From Zetatalkblog
    Kolbrin is called a parallel Bible.
    As with the Book of Enoch (dead sea scrolls), omitted from the Bible.
    Kolbrin was protected by the Culdians, saved before the burning of Glastonbury Monastery in Scotland, thense to New Zealand.
    Both the Book of Enoch and the Kolbrin includes more specifics on past and future pole shifts.
    Were these books omitted from the Bible because the Church wanted mankind unaware?
    Certainly the Third Secret of the Fatima was not revealed, the Church still holding this close.

Kolbrin speaks of the passing planet causing the pole shift as The Destroyer, where the ancient Summerians called it Nibiru, and today we call it Planet X.
    Red Star Oahspe, Marduk by the Babylonians, Sichin called it the 12th Planet.

Kolbin matches closely with what the Zetas have stated within ZetaTalk in describing the PS.

I was particularly interested in the timing, trying to establish a timeline.
    What seems to have emerged is that the major Earth changes, the 3 days of darkness for the northern hemisphere with sunrise West for a few days, comes just ahead of rotation stoppage and the pole shift.
    All within weeks.

Compare the sequence of events described in the Kolbrin to what is occurring today.

Here's what is said in the Kolbrin, page 128, about the Flood.
    First, that red dust would be seen in the skies, the Moon's orbit not right.
    And Noah is given a warning.
    I quote the Kobrin:

... They had knowledge of ... signs and omens, the secrets of the seasons, of the moon and the coming of the waters. ... there were wise men filled with the inner wisdom, who read The Book of Heaven with understanding and knew the signs. ... Then the day came when The Lady of the Night changed her garment for one of a different hue, and her form swept more swiftly across the skies. Her tresses streamed out behind in gold and copper, and she rode in a chariot of fire. ... the hour of trial draws nigh. The shadow of doom approaches this land ... because you have not mingled with the wicked, you are set apart and shall not perish. Abandon your abode and possessions, for the hour of doom is at hand; neither gold nor treasure can buy a reprieve.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/he...n.htm#contents

------------------------

Dear Avalon friends I hope you enjoy this reading «adventure» !

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Caren (30th July 2013), chocolate (12th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), Hazel (29th July 2013), janette (20th March 2021), Keltikmuse (29th July 2013), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Lefty Dave (29th July 2013), Lifebringer (29th July 2013), Mike (29th July 2013), MorningSong (29th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2013), Nickolai (31st July 2013), shadowstalker (29th July 2013), spiritguide (29th July 2013), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013), Woody (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: The Kolbrin

got it on my watch list ty
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), Hazel (29th July 2013), janette (20th March 2021), MorningSong (29th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

After learning about The Kolbrin years ago by way of Marshall Masters' site (http://yowusa.com/), I finally broke down and bought me one last year (quite expensive).

I did find and buy the version edited by Janice Manning with contributions by Masters himself. (I have not yet started reading it, shame on me.)

From what I understand, the Kolbrin is a collection of ancient secular academic works from Egypt and distributed throughout the Mid East by the Phoenicians, parallel renderings of historical Old Testiment events from the point of view of the Egyptians (from the creation, the Exodist and such). The earliest collection of the works was called "The Great Book" from ca 1500 BCE.

A copy of "The Great Book" made it's way to Britain and much of it was destroyed by the Glastonbury Abbey fire in 1184 CE. The Celt priests fled the burning Abbey and persecution from King Henry II as heritics, they transcribed what was left of the books to bronze sheets and hid them away in Scotland. These would be then called "The Bronzebook".

The Bronzebook was rediscovered in the 18th century and was merged with other Celtic wisdom texts called the Coelbook (20 CE-500 CE) and was then called the Kolbrin.

The 11 books it contains are:

Creation
    Gleanings
    Scrolls
    Sons of fire
    Manuscripts
    Morals and Precepts
    Origins
    The Silver Bough
    Lucius
    Wisdom
    Britain

Each Book has several chapters....

I haven't heard of Glen Kimball's analysis of it before. Googling his name puts out a lot of info, though. Thanks for giving me something new to look into!
    Last edited by MorningSong; 29th July 2013 at 19:55.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Caren (30th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), Hazel (29th July 2013), janette (20th March 2021), Joseph McAree (29th July 2013), Journeyman (20th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

There has been a very interesting series of articles by Yvonne Whiteman on the Kolbrin that can be found on the guest articles of Graham Hancock's website here - start at the bottom of the page for the earliest.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), Eva2 (21st March 2021), gord (20th March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Peter UK (20th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread