+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst 1 23 33 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #641
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    What I can add to this discussion is some verses of the Quran, what does it says about Jesus:
    Here are some more: (from https://www.clearquran.com/)

(3.45) The Angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest.
    (3.46) He will speak to the people from the crib, and in adulthood, and will be one of the righteous.”
    (3.47) She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?” He said, “It will be so. God creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is.

Conceived without physical earthly father by the word of God, therefor Son of God. If one knows the works of the holy Spirit of God, one will understand how. Not bound by universal physics regarding creation. We live in a simulation.

(2.253) These messengers: We gave some advantage over others. To some of them God spoke directly, and some He raised in rank. We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear miracles, and We strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. Had God willed, those who succeeded them would not have fought one another, after the clear signs had come to them; but they disputed; some of them believed, and some of them disbelieved. Had God willed, they would not have fought one another; but God does whatever He desires.

Clear miracles then, clear miracles now. Nothing changed. Jesus said:"Follow me". He was speaking to every individual. Holy Spirit is for every individual and essential for exaltation, and allows the miracles to come forth in Jesus' name. Did I mention Simulation?

(3.55) God said, “O Jesus, I am terminating your life, and raising you to Me, and clearing you of those who disbelieve. And I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return; then I will judge between you regarding what you were disputing.
    (3.56) As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe punishment, in this world and the next, and they will have no helpers.
    (3.57) And as for those who believe and do good works, He will give them their rewards in full. God does not love the unjust.”

Jesus is with God since resurrection by the holy Spirit of God. God exalted Jesus once in Heaven, and gave Him authority over Heaven and Earth. Definitely more than a prophet. That's why miracles happen in Jesus' name still, and more to come. It's easily verified: You can check Youtube for instance. Search e.g. "Healed by Jesus", "curado por Jesus", "Исцелен Иисусом" or "شفاه يسوع". See all the different hits, choose a couple no commercial ones of individuals. Have a look.
    "Punishment in this world and the next". Reincarnation is no joke. Blessed is he who takes time to understand and live according to what God deems righteous.
    Rewards e.g. are an exalted spirit, living in the same realm as God, the angels and the already exalted spirits, growing spiritually through lessons of other yet exalted spirits, assignments throughout different universes, and fun stuff like sports on supernatural level and drinking wine, as (de)materializing is part of the reward.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

kfm27917 (23rd April 2022), Valerie Villars (9th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #642
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybird88 (here)
    If you mention the idea that Jesus might have been married, Christians (mainstream Christians) get really offended and angry, its evil! The Devil! And they give no explanation on why its such a heresy to entertain such an idea. If He was married how exacty does that undo anything He ever taught?
    It doesn't or shouldn't but I suspect for some Christians it adulterates in some way the notion of a virgin birth and the subsequent purity associated with that.
    Virgin used to mean 'one who has not bore children', not 'one who has never had sex'

Subsequent purity?!? Well that's kind of offensive. I would have substituted the word 'horror' in place of purity.

4. Link to Post #643
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Jesus was a Buddhist Monk BBC Documentary

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th September 2019), Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), Bluegreen (11th September 2019), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2019), Franny (12th September 2019), gs_powered (12th September 2019), Ioneo (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Keajran (12th September 2019), Mr.Write (12th September 2019), Peter UK (11th September 2019), Satori (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #644
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Very interesting, and recommended for anyone who has a strong interest in this complex historical detective story.

It's only after 37 minutes that the BBC documentary suggests the idea that Jesus was in India (which is what the title is about). Twice: aged 14-27, and then again after surviving the crucifixion, until his death aged around 75-80, in 80 AD. (I've personally visited his claimed tomb in Srinagar. Most interesting, too.)

Before that, the video explores how he may well have survived the crucifixion (and might well have married Mary Magdalene), and takes a detour into Mary Magdalene's journey to southern France, which I'm personally convinced was where she went to live for many years after the crucifixion. (Whether she died there, or returned to the Holy Land at the end of her life, I'm not quite so sure.)

There's much more about this in my extensive thread
    ... and this new thread might very fittingly be merged there.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2019 at 22:27.

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th September 2019), bluestflame (12th September 2019), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2019), East Sun (11th September 2019), Franny (12th September 2019), greybeard (12th September 2019), Ioneo (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Keajran (12th September 2019), kfm27917 (3rd September 2020), Mr.Write (12th September 2019), Olam (12th September 2019), Peter UK (11th September 2019), Satori (11th September 2019), Tintin (18th July 2022), Tyy1907 (12th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), wondering (22nd April 2022), Yoda (12th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #645
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

It is very likely that "jesus" wandered into Asia Europe India
    and more, and received and gave to all those old traditions.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Franny (12th September 2019), greybeard (12th September 2019), Hym (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), wondering (22nd April 2022)

10. Link to Post #646
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Mary Magdalene: Hidden Illumined One
    Oct 10, 2019
    Theodore Nottingham

"The book "Mary Magdalene, Hidden Illumined One: The Journey, the Legend, the Teachings can be found on Amazon"
    https://www.amazon.com/Mary-Magdalene...
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2022), Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Harmony (5th July 2020), Hym (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), kfm27917 (3rd September 2020), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), wondering (22nd April 2022)

12. Link to Post #647
    Australia Avalon Member KristenMary's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes! This is what I believe of Jesus and Mary, hallelujah! I'm no Christian (not anymore), however, I wondered after reading the Da Vinci Code if there were a lot of truth in that story. I thought Jesus was a rebel for the greater good and Mary perhaps the real Messiah. I have heard of the book of Enoch and am curious what you think of the "Fallen Angels"? I don't necessarily think they are all evil, I do think they may be more neutral, rather like nature spirits. You?

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KristenMary For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Franny (5th July 2020), Harmony (5th July 2020), Hym (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Valerie Villars (4th September 2020), wondering (22nd April 2022)

14. Link to Post #648
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 3rd September 2020 at 13:24.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Franny (9th July 2022), Harmony (3rd September 2020), justntime2learn (3rd September 2020), Tintin (3rd September 2020)

16. Link to Post #649
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Synchronicity.

I was just discussing elements of the Jesus story with a friend this evening......and then this thread, from 7 years ago suddenly reappears.

I take notice of synchronicities.

This pure consciousness which was embedded into the Gaian holograph by those ancient, brave, heart souls which has been suppressed and manipulated by nefarious overlays, has now remerged and is dissolving these suppressions despite best efforts.

Joy.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 3rd September 2020 at 20:48.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Franny (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (26th September 2020), Harmony (9th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Tintin (18th July 2022), Valerie Villars (27th September 2020), wondering (22nd April 2022)

18. Link to Post #650
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

A fascinating update from Natural News, drawing on sources at Artifacts.news, LiveScience.com, and BibleStudyTools.com.
    Biblical texts tell rare stories of wizards, demons in disguise and a man crucified next to Jesus

23 Sept, 2020

Experts have recently compiled a series of apocryphal Biblical texts and translated them into English. For some of the texts, the compilation marks the first time they can be read in the language.

Apocryphal texts refer to those stories that were not included in the canonical Bible. When the book was being compiled, Christians were debating which ones told the truth about Jesus Christ and which ones didn’t. The texts that made it to the book were those that were canonized by the Church.

Here are some of the texts included in the recently published compilation, titled “New Testament Apocrypha: More Noncanonical Scriptures (Volume 2).” These three stories tell incredible tales of wizards, demons in disguise, and a man who was crucified beside Jesus.

Battle against diabolical wizards

This tale is about a battle between demonic wizards and a group of Christians led by Bishop Basil of Caeserea.

According to the translated text, Bishop Basil was instructed by the Virgin Mary to retrieve an image of her and place it on top of two primordial columns, which were in a church in the Greek city of Philippi. The bishop’s group went to the temple and was confronted by wizards who were hell-bent on destroying the columns. A battle ensued between the two groups, culminating in the defeat of the wizards after “the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them.”

The story was told in two texts, both from the Monastery of Saint Macarius the Great in Egypt. Paul Dilley, a professor of religious studies at the University of Iowa, translated the texts from Coptic, an Egyptian language that incorporates the Greek alphabet. He said that they were likely written around 1,500 years ago.

Demons masquerading as angels

This tale is about seven demons masquerading as angels.

The story began with their capture; the Apostle Peter was suspicious of the “angels” and trapped them in a circle.

He sought Heaven’s help to let him know if the angels really were creatures of evil. Six of them confessed, but the seventh demon challenged Peter, asking him why mortals were forgiven for their sins, but demons were not. It also said that humans ought to stop blaming the devil for their sins as “I have become weak and am without vigor.” Then, Peter let them go.

Cambry Pardee, a visiting professor of religion at Pepperdine University in London, translated the text, which was likely written about 1,600 years ago. Pardee told Live Science that the story was fictitious, although it’s possible that some Christians believed it to be true.

Dimas helps Jesus and his family escape

This story is about Dimas, or Dismas/Dymas, the bandit who was crucified next to Jesus.

Before he became a bandit thirty years ago, he worked as a border guard during the rule of King Herod, who wanted to kill baby Jesus. One night, Dimas was stationed with his father at the border between Judaea and Egypt. Shortly after the latter went away to do his rounds, Joseph and Mary arrived at the border carrying Jesus.

Dimas was convinced by Joseph to let them go and gave them food as well. His father eventually found out and disowned him, commencing Dimas’ life as a bandit. He would be captured 30 years later when Pontius Pilate served as the governor of Judaea.

Mark Bilby, a senior assistant librarian of scholarly communication and lecturer of Religious Studies at California State University, Fullerton, translated the text from Latin. He suspected that the story, which was written around the 12th or 13th century, was fictitious. (Related: Bible stories come to life: Archaeologists unearth extraordinary mosaic showing what might be Jesus feeding the 5,000 with five loaves.)

Even though apocryphal texts weren’t part of the canonical Bible, they’re still considered valuable, especially for the people at the time. Tony Burke, a professor of early Christianity at York University in Toronto and the editor of the compilation, wrote, “Apocryphal texts were integral to the spiritual lives of Christians long after the apparent closing of the canon and that the calls to avoid and even destroy such literature were not always effective.”

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (26th September 2020), Alan (26th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (26th September 2020), Ewan (28th September 2020), Franny (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (26th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th September 2020), Journeyman (11th November 2020), justntime2learn (26th September 2020), kudzy (26th September 2020), Mark (9th April 2021), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Savannah (26th September 2020), Tintin (18th July 2022), Valerie Villars (27th September 2020), Yoda (26th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #651
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was in Ladahk in the himalayas near a monastery that has prayer scrolls mentioning Issu aka Jesus. I was in this apricot grove near a stream and suddenly experienced being at the wedding feast of Cana. Odd in that I was studying buddhism @ that time. This prior to being aware of Jesus lived in India books. It was no mere imagination. It was like going into another dimension and experiencing it. A fellow trip member came over and said, "Are you all right?" and I came back to 3D reality. Jesus had to have set foot there.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), Michel Leclerc (15th July 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #652
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Some excellent reasoning here about who Jesus was.
    Perhaps it’s beyond 3D understanding.
    What is undeniable is his profound impact on human history.
    I try to meditate on his message and teachings rather than untangle the mystery of who he truly was.
    I don’t want to miss the forest for the trees.
    I appreciate the sincere, insightful, searching comments here very much.
    Thank you all.
    Pamela

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), Michel Leclerc (15th July 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Tintin (18th July 2022), wondering (9th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #653
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another good read is The Crucifixion of Mary Magdalene by Richard J. Hooper who provides much convincing evidence of the smear campaign against her.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #654
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Link update found in the OP, also added the transcript. (just in case)

Rise of the Archons: An interview with Jay Weidner on Rense Radio

Rense: Many people have heard the term “Archon” but would be hard-pressed to define it. What is an Archon?

Weidner: To begin with, I would draw attention to two articles on your site: The Global Coup d’Etat and the one about ownership of the world. The Queen of England owns one sixth of the non-ocean surface of the world; and keep that in mind as we go into the Archon subject. The Archons were whispered about in texts after the burning of the library at Alexandra with some mention of mysterious beings called Archons. But the powers that be spent 1,300 years cleaning up the records and had written out the Archons from our history. In 1947, texts were found in clay jars in Nag Hammadi in Egypt and, on these texts was a story of what the Nag Hammadi people, 2,000 years ago, thought the world was about.

The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years (100 BC), are so important is that no-one has been able to put a spin on it [the texts have not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible], no-one has been able to distort or destroy them which is what they’d really like to do [to keep the information and knowledge from the masses]. Luckily, they survived, were successfully translated and when many people read them, they found a clear and defined discussion of what these Archons are. The texts had been buried in a deep cave in Egypt, in order to protect the most important information that they had.

Rense: There are 13 codices containing over 50 texts, which is quite a substantial amount of writing.

Weidner: A highly descriptive document of an entirely different world [from the one we know]. People don’t realise that, 2,000 years ago, there was a religion on this planet called Gnosticism, which was the biggest religion on earth at the time, was vying with Hinduism. You could go take a university course on the history of religions now and wouldn’t even find a mention of Gnosticism. The Nag Hammadi texts provide a description for what the Gnostics believed. Gnostic is a Greek word meaning knowledge – gnosis. The Gnostics believe that liberation can only be achieved by knowledge, by the consumption and evaluation of reality through knowledge. The library at Alexandria was run by Gnostics and they were the first people to collect scrolls and books and assemble this information. Their culture spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. This was long before the advent of the Western religions outside of Judaism which was mostly concentrated in Israel. Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it. The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes. The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality – then they become the victors.

Rense: How are they duplicating reality? Is it by using consciousness?

Weidner: Yes, according to the texts, they can get into people and can manipulate people to do things very suddenly that are very odd. But also they are actually responsible for the deterioration of culture, so unlike the culture of the ancient Greeks or Chinese but a cheap façade of a culture. As the Archonic presence has spread across the earth and has escalated in the 20th century, you can see that they are responsible for sprawl and the mass ugliness that is everywhere.

Television is an example of Archonic imitation.

Humans are imitated on television but the imitation is altered and is nearly always obscene and profane because the Archons not only do not understand the sacred but they hate it. They are jealous of the natural world and of human beings with the natural world. Also of sexual relationships: loving couples make them angry and they love violence and are sexually titillated by anger and war and death. They create war to consume energy from the dying.

Rense: The Archons seem to be making their big move now, at this time. You can find out about the Nag Hammadi Library on the Internet, which is the living record of the great Gnostic movement. Gnostics and Templars seem to have been all but cleansed from history. How, in the texts, have the Archons been described as coming here? Is there any reference to their mode of transit, travel?

Weidner: Supposedly, they live or lurk outside the inner planets near Saturn i.e. in our solar system. The Gnostics thought that Jehovah was an alien, off planet, demon and that he was a fake god – a masquerading Archon again – duplicating reality. They did believe in God, they believed in what they called the one true God and that’s how they always defined it. Interestingly, Jesus defined his belief as being of the one true God, always delineating it. I believe many of the stories of Jesus are actually Gnostic myths about a possible rebellion against the Archons who came down very severely on the rebel.

So the Archons were released somehow from a prison – and this is probably what The Book of Enoch is about – where he said he took the demons and locked them in a box but that they would come back at the end of time. Jesus was very interested in relating this idea that something was going to happen at the end of time. So you see this illusion going on and then we see also that when Sitchin translated the texts, the cuneiform tablets, that the Annunaki are probably also the Archons. So we can learn more about the Archons by reading about the Annunaki who came here and altered us genetically [using our DNA] so that they could make slaves of us. So we can work out a picture of what these Archonic forces are. They were somehow successfully quelled and then began their re-emergence and they are as close to immortal as we could understand and that’s why their plan is so precise but they needed time to gain power because, the people of the earth were essentially Gnostics who were resistant to, and didn’t believe in the “religion” that was being foisted on them where they must be fearful of an angry, war god called Jehovah. But eventually, the forces of Jehovah conquered the last of them and now they are pretty much in control of the system and are getting ready for the final, gleeful [sarcastic] orgy of despair and horror [imposed upon humans] which is what they like. So, following Tim Rifat and his horrific description of what is about to happen. This is very appropriate, very accurate because this is exactly what they want to occur.

When I did a show for the History Channel last year, I shot it so that it would not end up making people fearful. I shot it so that it didn’t have any fearful footage and they went behind my back and they shot more footage without my knowing and they filled this special, for which I was one of the producers, resulting in two hours of terrorising fear. This is the head of a major network. I think the Archons are involved in some bizarre pornography where they are here and they are perverting us and enjoying every last second of it and we’re letting it happen and I don’t know if there’s any escape from it because now they’ve made it almost desirable to be violent and perverted and sick.

Rense: Ask any young person what their life is like and you will hear much of what Jay Weidner is describing. There was a news story, the average 14-year old watches an average of one and half hours of hard core porn per week. There are current terms that we use which could be ascribed to Archon activity: Zionists, megalomaniacs, but this evil that we’re talking about certainly has been around for a long, long time.

Weidner: It’s highly organized and beyond human and one of my reasons for delving more deeply into the subject, was that I could see that the organization was just too effective and too trans-generational [to be earthly] and that’s when I found John Lamb Lash’s book, which I highly recommend, called “Not in His Image” about the Nag Hammadi and the Archons. We must realize that we can tell which ideas are the truest by how much they are repressed. When they are suppressing an idea, a language, or individuals [or a way of being] you know you have accessed the truth or that individual is portraying the truth. The Gnostics were completely wiped out. One group of people that were exposing that they were being invaded by these duplicators, these Archons – were wiped out of history. They were wiped out completely. They called them pagans and other names but that is not what they named themselves, which was Gnostics who were very knowledgeable. They knew at the center of the galaxy were millions of stars, they knew how far the sun was from the earth. They were incredibly advanced people and the undertow of this one war-god religion spread across the entire world and now it’s going to burn itself up in a conflagration where all the Jehovah worshiping religions are going to murder each other – which has always been the point.

I really hate to say this but we have all been fooled. The whole idea that some kind of messiah is going to come to save us is an Archon trick to make you think you don’t have to do anything about your present situation, no accountability. Maybe some supernatural force will come but I think you have to look at how this oppression occurred and why it was written out of history. When you begin to look back, you realize the early Christian, from the time of Jesus to the time of Constantine in 310 AD, they were preaching that they did not worship Jehovah; they worshiped the one true God. It could be argued that the early Christians were actually Gnostic followers of Jesus instead of what we, today, call Christians. The entire New Testament was completely rewritten by Constantine and all of the information on the Archons was removed and the ideas of Jehovah being a cruel god were lessened. This is a fact. The Nag Hammadi texts are older than the New Testament by 400 years. The New Testament that we have today wasn’t concocted until about 350 AD. When you go back to the Nag Hammadi, it doesn’t have the sin factor; they say what they really think.

Rense: The issue of someone coming here to save us, whether it’s the second coming of Christ, a spiritual master or ET which may be the most sorry line of them all. This is the most damaging of all to take humans off the hook of responsibility.

Weidner: I agree. It’s an abuser/abused relationship. What these religions have done is beat us with a stick with nails and, whilst they are beating us, they are telling us they love us and that they are doing it because they love us. It’s a trick, a reversal of reality that the Archons are always doing. They are always trying to convince you that war is peace, that love is hate. Everything is always backwards and the ultimate in this duplication. Once you can see it, you are able to see that everything is being turned into a head-over-heels con trick where everything is reversed. I don’t know how we get out of this except to talk about it and people are very afraid. Even scholars who know about the Archons are very afraid to talk about them in public because you attract Archonic energy by even mentioning them but, at this late stage in the game, we have to start thinking about who is fooling us and why they are doing it – and study what the ancients had to say about all of it.

Rense: Many people look into the media – not the mainstream media – for information. So who are these Archons now? These are Talmudic Zionists, to a large degree. They are part of it, perhaps they are the central core of it. We need to start looking at the name values are and where their DNA says they came from, the Czarian Empire. They adopted Judaism and used it like a stick to beat people and hide behind at the same time which is a great tragedy for true, honest and Jews of good heart and there are millions of them. So they are being used perhaps more cruelly and ruthlessly than any other group. This is a summation, a viable thesis as to why there is so much cogent evil on the planet and why so many deaths in the last century – well over 100 million people have been killed and something is feeding psychically off the energy of these events.

There is a blood lust, a very dark and evil satanic blood lust and we are, apparently, well in the hands of these beings now. They have made their plans long ago and intensified them over the last two hundred years and they’ve pulled it off. They’re doing it without any stealth now. They’re pushing it in the faces of an ever dumber and helpless American populus. Did the Gnostics leave any strategies in the Nag Hammadi texts or anywhere else or any ideas to attack or subvert this evil?

Weidner: The Gnostics believed that there were advanced beings who actually care for us and that there was a bet or forecast made that the advanced beings’ creation i.e. human beings, would one day stop falling for the tricks of the Archons and wake up and they provided avenues for this to happen. One thing that is certain is that the Archons hate more than anything after love is courage. They cannot stand up to courage or a clear, articulate debate because their own premises are built entirely on falsity. It’s all false and so we can begin deconstructing history by seeing through the lies. By observing outside the box, outside the norm, you can see the tricks of the Archons. Everything they do is fake, it is not real and has no history, no veracity. It is always a parasitical living off others. Anyone who is following this mad, insane god, Jehovah, will be lead to their death for certain. If you think there’s a reward for you for serving the Archons, I assure you there is not. As they hate courage, stand up to them. They will try to destroy, try to tear you down and do everything they can but nothing makes them shudder in fear more than someone standing up to them and they always overreact to it because they are cowards and terrified themselves.

They don’t believe in an afterlife and there may not be an afterlife for Archons but I think there is for humans and that humans are a divine principle. This is also what the Gnostics say and we were gifted with intelligence and reasoning and this is what makes the Archons so angry and jealous of us because we have this innate, creative intelligence, which can almost solve any problem.

Solving the Archon problem may very well be the test. The final test of humanity is can you define the Archon problem and solve it? The thing that will solve the Archon dilemma more than anything is to love each other unconditionally. That just drives them out of their minds. They cannot stand familial love or the love between men and women and that’s why they do all these things to destroy the pureness of it. If you look at the path of modernity, it’s one attempt after another to remove any sense of purity even from the children. It is really hard for them because children of 6 or 7 years old who watch television see things that probably no human should even see. The same thing is true about the horror films, these are all Archonic tricks to desensitize people so that they create even higher levels of violence when that point becomes necessary for them, so they can become satiated. Because that’s what they are doing, drawing energy from us because they have no intrinsic assets.

Rense: The whole idea of the Archon controlled media is to desensitize the masses and reprogram them with the most base of drives and instincts.

Weidner: I don’t watch television but I was at a conference recently and switched on the television in the hotel room and was bombarded with people getting killed, all kinds of sex going on.

Rense: I won’t have a television in my home and got rid of it over 21 years ago.

Weidner: Television images are the fastest way into your mind.

Rense: The saddest thing is that this is all self-policing. They understand how the masses work perfectly and peer pressure. They understand the drive of young people defining themselves in order to be accepted by a group and they know that no-one wants to be threatened by expulsion from a group. So we get stories like the one last week: British middle school age students who are very bright, gifted kids on the fast track, individuals are now dumbing themselves down so they can have friends.

Weidner: It happened to me in school. I had to play stupid so my peers would get along with me and would stop beating me up.

Rense: Intelligence is viewed as arrogance and conceit by those who don’t have it or don’t want it.

Weidner: They are against gnosis, they are against knowledge. The defining myth of Western mythology is that Jehovah told Adam and Eve that they could not eat of the Tree of Knowledge. Not only that but if they did eat of it, they would surely die. Yet they both ate of it and didn’t die so he wasn’t even telling them the truth.

This essential core myth that we’re being told from the very beginning is that we are to stay stupid and if you attempt to smarten yourself up, you will be punished. This central myth is the reason we are caught in this nightmare world of abused relationship where they beat us up whilst telling us how much they love us and say, don’t worry, some saviour somewhere is going to save you. You don’t have to do anything, just lay there because it’s going to come in an alien spaceship or the clouds or Obama.

Rense: Many of the photographs of Obama picture him, as they did Bush, with halo-like lighting above his head. Look at the video of Obama on www.rense.com and his deep-waisted bow at the same time as holding his right hand with the King Abdullah of Saudi, which they denied and at the photo shoot, see him grinning from ear to ear. He is as phoney as they get.

Weidner: Yes, and the thing with the Archons is, as soon as you get rid of one, they will trick you and just produce another face. Islam is not what we want to have in this world either. It is another form of Archonic trickery. I’m not saying we shouldn’t believe in the spiritual world, I do, but I’m saying we have to be a lot more discerning about what is being forced upon us.

Rense: I’m seeing the most primitive behaviour now, rising up, as more of the second and third world climbs up the metaphorical ladder.

Weidner: If anyone thinks that we are not being targeted by foreign powers with that president and our current state weakness, well they are out of their mind.

Rense: If they have any minds left to get out of anymore! We are heading towards a conflagration, as you say, there’s no question about it. When and how, we don’t yet know but please do prepare. We’re talking about food, protection, common sense, growing your own food. The Archons have made it very difficult for anyone to live a healthy life because of the constant toxicity pumped into their bodies, the air they breathe, the water they drink but beyond that, but also through energetic subjugation of the masses through cell-phone radiation, all kinds of ELFs and EMFs, Gwen towers, the HAARP projects (including the mobile HAARPs that can be set up anywhere), so there is a tremendous amount of these technologies. All of the telephones all of the media can come through the electricity into your homes, everything can be carried over the electric grid, as we know.

The issue is, they know that, too.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Franny (9th July 2022), Harmony (17th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd April 2022), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), lisalu (22nd April 2022), Olam (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), pabranno (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (11th April 2021), Tintin (9th April 2021), Vicus (2nd January 2022), wondering (9th April 2021), Yoda (22nd April 2022)

28. Link to Post #655
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Excellent Running Deer

"Rise of the Archons An interview with Jay Weidner on Rense Radio" can also be sourced here: http://www.whale.to/b/rise_of_the_archons.html
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Franny (9th July 2022), Harmony (17th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd April 2022), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), Peace in Oz (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Vicus (2nd January 2022), wondering (9th April 2021), Yoda (22nd April 2022)

30. Link to Post #656
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Atlantis Rising magazine has some issues that may be of interest.
    From their current email update publisher@atlantisrising.com via gmail.mcsv.net :
    "Atlantis Rising Issues featuring more biblical articles:"

Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Franny (9th July 2022), gord (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), justntime2learn (24th April 2022), Peace in Oz (24th April 2022), Sadieblue (23rd April 2022), Tintin (18th July 2022), wondering (16th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #657
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I like the way the renowned medieval christian mystic, Jacob Boehme, puts it:
    "Whether such an event took place many years ago (talking about Jesus) may be left to the historian to find out. At all events, the Bible account is a description of the redemption of the world from spiritual ignorance by the entering of a ray of the light of God, and likewise of the spiritual regeneration of man. The external "Christian" Church, with is ritualism, is based upon a belief in a person of Jewish history, who died and left his powers in the hands of the clergy. The religion of the living Christ is based upon the recognition of an eternal process going on in macrocosm of nature and in the microcosm of man. To the externally reasoning "liberal" Christian, Jesus of Nazareth, whether He ever existed or not, represents the type of an ideal man, a teacher who, by example and words, taught men virtue. To the internal perception of the seer He is the type of the personification of the divine Logos in man."
    He refers the term "Christ" equivalent with Eastern's Buddhi or Atma.
    A person can understand why this profound thinker and mystic was, like Jesus, despised and some of his works burnt and called heresy.
    Thank God many of his writings survived and can help person better understand the dynamic of I believe, the true spiritual thought, which can save a person much time and also sets him on the right path!
    Last edited by Docim369; 22nd April 2022 at 12:54. Reason: grammar

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Franny (9th July 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), justntime2learn (24th April 2022), lisalu (24th April 2022), Olam (24th April 2022), Orph (22nd April 2022), Sadieblue (16th July 2022), wondering (22nd April 2022)

34. Link to Post #658
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Open your mind to something much greater than you may think, when it comes to who Jesus was..
    Attached Images  

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spirit For This Post:

Docim369 (27th April 2022), Franny (9th July 2022), justntime2learn (24th April 2022), lisalu (24th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th July 2022), Olam (24th April 2022)

36. Link to Post #659
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

Gotta do it. ( bump )
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022)

38. Link to Post #660
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Even that many parts of Bible has been wrongly translated to make Jesus a god, there are still many verses who dismiss that claim.
    Mark 6:46
    After bidding them farewell, he left for the mountain to pray.
    Luke 6:12
    It was at this time that he went off to the mountain to pray and he spent the whole night in prayer to God.

John 20:17
    Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

To my Father and your Father, it means to the Creator, not the concept father/son

Indeed Jesus was a sign for mankind to make people understand of what God is capable to create, but Jesus was no god or son of God. The Quran (the last Revelation) clear up that concept once and for all.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 9th July 2022 at 08:06.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), rabbitcarrot (9th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst 1 23 33 35 LastLast