+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 1 8 18 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I would really like to meet this guy (Jesus) one day !
    You can meet him in spirit. All you must do is focus intent whilst opening all your windows and doors wholeheartedly. He will then enter. It takes practice. But it works.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), Amysenthia (5th August 2013), chocolate (4th August 2013), eaglespirit (4th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Marianne (4th August 2013), Nat_Lee (4th August 2013), ROMANWKT (4th August 2013), skippy (5th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013), Wind (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Hi Bill
    This post is so important I had to post it here as well...So...sorry if it displeases some

I have to bump this part of your post, because it is the best summary of the situation I have ever read in my entire life...thank you for it.
    I would like to suggest that you put this up on the front page of Avalon...and leave it there! The dark ones who are responsible for the chaos in the world MUST know that we are onto them and this could be our biggest statement to date...right in their face.

I would tend to be more optimistic than you have cautiously stated..."we're still in with a chance".
    Despite the seeming death grip we are in, we only hear of one side of the story...'their' side...it is time to gather and consolidate our resources and become the unity we know, inside us, we should pursue.

Love to you
    Ray

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    [*]The really important question here is WHY was all this erased from history? Why was Jesus such a threat that what he was REALLY trying to tell us has all but disappeared?[/LIST]
    Here are my provocative (to some) suggestions as a series of answers to the last question. Some of what I list below is quite well-known, and some of it comes from my own personal research, still ongoing.
    • The Essenes, with whom Jesus studied, knew all about the Book of Enoch, which was a centrally important reference document for them. It was widely known about and read at that time. This too had completely disappeared from history until it was rediscovered in Ethiopia in 1773 (and an original Aramaic version was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls more recently).
    • The Book of Enoch, a huge topic in itself, warns of the takeover of the planet by the Archons -- non-human, off-planet entities that crave power and control. It was the Archons, of course (then in human form, because they take over people in positions of power) who banned and burned all the books and identified Jesus and his teachings as a particular threat. In that sense, Jesus may have been the world's first major whistleblower, and paid the price for his stance.
    • Besides warning about the planetary takeover, Jesus specifically taught that we should not use violent means (or fight evil with evil), but instead fortify ourselves inwardly. Reaching or attaining the all-powerful and important 'kingdom of heaven' was an inner goal, not an external one.
    • Hence all the Gnostic teachings (which were also at that time very old, and not something new at all). But the Gnostic teachings were also a major threat to those in power, and had to be eradicated. The reason was because these teachings supported individuals in becoming more powerful, sovereign and inviolate. Even now, we are fighting exactly the same battles.
    • Mary Magdalene ('Mariamne Mara' -- in Greek, 'Mary the Master') was Jesus' main supporter and advocate, and was also his wife. She was charged with the responsibility of making sure the real story was known.
    • Jesus survived the crucifixion, and he and Mary both fled to Egypt until 37 AD when Jesus later returned to Kashmir and Mary sailed to Narbonne with her child or children, where she was taken care of in a Jewish community based in Rennes-les-Bains (just a few miles from Rennes-le-Chateau, where in 1890 the local priest Bérenger Saunière discovered incontrovertible proof that (among much else) Jesus was still alive in 45 AD, and was paid a large sum by the Vatican to keep this information secret).
    • Mary lived in that community until something like 54-55 AD, but made a critically important error of judgment in trusting someone she should not have, was betrayed, and vitally important documents that she was safeguarding were stolen. This incident was one of several major turning points of history.
    • Mary was subsequently vilified, minimized and marginalized by the early Church, branded as a repentant prostitute rather than the teacher, leader, healer and chosen messenger that she was. This malicious lie was deliberately widespread.
    • What happened to Jesus was the world's first major disinfo campaign, and what happened to Mary was the world's first major smear campaign.
    • The 'Second Coming' may refer to nothing more than the emergence, approximately 2000 years later, of the truth of what happened and what all this was really about. So now, we have:

-- the authority and agenda of the controlling Roman Church being seriously challenged at long last
      -- the very detailed and extraordinary Gnostic Gospels unearthed at Nag Hammadi in 1945
      -- the entire original Book of Enoch unearthed in the Dead Sea Scrolls in the same year
      -- the exposé (through important books like Holy Blood, Holy Grail, The Jesus Papers, the works of Sir Laurence Gardner, and much else) of the reality of Jesus and Mary's surviving bloodline
      -- David Icke, Jay Weidner and John Lash talking openly to millions about the reality of the takeover by the Archons
      -- millions of people worldwide realizing, and acting on the fact, that true enlightenment and sovereign power lies within, independent of any external controlling agency.
    • It took a while, and much longer than planned, but we've managed to get to a place now which the real Jesus, and the real Mary, might both have approved of. They might both breathe an enormous shared sigh of relief that after 2000 years of real darkness there may be hope for the human race at last.
    • Summary: we're still in with a chance.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), Alecs (5th August 2013), CD7 (4th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Cristian (4th August 2013), eaglespirit (4th August 2013), fifi (6th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), Gardener (5th August 2013), golden lady (9th August 2013), Joseph McAree (4th August 2013), karelia (5th August 2013), lastlegs (11th November 2013), Marianne (4th August 2013), Muzz (6th August 2013), Reinhard (4th August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), Roisin (5th August 2013), ROMANWKT (4th August 2013), seko (4th August 2013), thunder24 (6th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I would really like to meet this guy (Jesus) one day !
    You can meet him in spirit. All you must do is focus intent whilst opening all your windows and doors wholeheartedly. He will then enter. It takes practice. But it works.
    ...and so it IS

Just tune in and dial : )

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

The biggest reason why I don't participate in this post and others, because there is so much assumption involving hundreds of other peoples works. So what could be the whole of Jesus work be?? that has been removed, and that telling the truth in those days the penalty would be death, wherever Jesus got the truth from, from whichever country he may of had been, there were only 7 truths, that these countries had one source of these truth, and where they came from, all of the missing truths are easily available, as these truths stem from beyond of the time of Egypt, and they came from antiquity which HERMES TRISMEGISTUS excelled in, and this knowledge was being destroyed especially by the Roman church, and all works have been perverted to today's nonsense.

Therefore read the knowledge that Jesus had, and don't drop these 56 pages until you are sure that you understand them to the very best of your ability.

This gesture was caught on a wax photographic paper from those days, as to his feeling towards the Roman Church

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	820
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	22245

The Golden rule is one of the most memorable saying of Jesus " do unto other as you would have them do unto you" but there were more than that he had learnt which had been removed, or hidden by religion, especially by TPTB, which surly shows that there is a universal law that completely conflicts with the mans law that they are forcing humanity to adhere too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	508
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	22246

Warmest regards to all
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 4th August 2013 at 18:20.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th August 2013), gripreaper (4th August 2013), Jayke (4th August 2013), Joseph McAree (4th August 2013), lookbeyond (5th August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), seko (4th August 2013), thunder24 (6th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Is there perhaps a possibility anyone knows about these FIVE TREES in paradise??? Because if you are acquainted can u PLZ SHARE
    Olive trees in the Jerusalem garden where Jesus Christ prayed before he was crucified have "miraculously" lived through the past nine centuries bacteria-free, according to a molecular research carried by a team from Italy's National Research Council (CNR) and various Italian universities.

The research found that three of the eight healthy trees (the only ones on which it was technically possible to carry out the dating) come from 1092, 1166 and 1198), although the roots underground are certainly much older.

DNA analysis of the eight trees revealed they were all related to a single, older tree. "All eight trees have similar genetic profiles, meaning they are olive 'twins,' all children of a single specimen" lead researcher Antonio Cimato of the CNR's Tree and Timber Institute in Florence, said.

(source: news.discovery.com/earth/olive-trees-jesus-121022.htm)

Interesting piece of information....I searched to see if there was information on the trees leaves or something to the effect of them not being bothered by the elements--weather, but nothing in such detail came up. Nice tht it was noted to be unaffected by bacteria, though.
    Apparently olive trees can last a long time. There are others in other countries whose trees have lasted 2000 years. So is Jesus trying to tell us olives will give us everlasting life?...hehe
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Atlas (4th August 2013), eaglespirit (4th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), ROMANWKT (4th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote -- millions of people worldwide realizing, and acting on the fact, that true enlightenment and sovereign power lies within, independent of any external controlling agency.
    This is what we must demonstrate and exemplify. Speak your truth in all things.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), animovado (30th August 2013), CD7 (4th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Delight (4th August 2013), eaglespirit (4th August 2013), Finefeather (5th August 2013), Gardener (5th August 2013), karelia (5th August 2013), northstar (4th August 2013), Reinhard (5th August 2013), ROMANWKT (4th August 2013), seko (4th August 2013), Snookie (18th August 2013), Sophocles (4th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote -- millions of people worldwide realizing, and acting on the fact, that true enlightenment and sovereign power lies within, independent of any external controlling agency.
    This is what we must demonstrate and exemplify. Speak your truth in all things.
    Let me say that again! SPEAK YOUR TRUTH IN ALL THINGS.

(I am with everyone here who has stated the importance of this thread. It is THE important thread. For days I have been struggling with how to put to words that which lives in me... it is summed up by the above five words.)

14. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

I have great interest in the topic of this thread. I can't say that I'm in agreement with everything that Bill says in his first post here but I will say that at least in Catholic academic environments, there's much open mindedness in those discussions that are going on there on a lot of what Bill covered in his first post here. No doubt about it, we indeed live in interesting times! Personally, I find it very exciting!
    Last edited by Roisin; 5th August 2013 at 00:00.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Christine (5th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #149
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Post Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

I'd highly recommend reading THE JESUS PAPERS by Michael Baigent (especially Chapters 2 and 13, which contain extraordinary material).
    Chapter 2: "the most curious of all is Station 14. This is traditionally the last of the series illustrating Jesus being placed in the tomb prior to the resurrection. [...] But the painted background reveals the time as night. In the sky beyond the figures, the full moon has risen. If the full moon has risen, it would mean that the Passover has begun."

"This is significant because no Jew would have handled a dead body after the beginning of the Passover, as this would have rendered him ritually unclean. This variation of the fourteenth station suggests two important points: that the body the figures are carrying is still alive, and that Jesus — or his substitute on the cross—has survived the crucifixion. Moreover, it suggests that the body is not being placed in the tomb, but rather, that it is being carried out, secretly, under the cover of night."

Station 14 in Rennes-le-Chateau

"It is important to note that the Stations of the Cross at Rennes le Château were painted under the direct supervision of Abbé Saunière. He appears to be telling us that he knows —or at least believes—that Jesus survived the crucifixion. [...] Station 14 as it is depicted on the wall of this church serves as an eloquent testimony to a secret heretical knowledge that once lay in the hands of a priest in deepest rural France."

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), animovado (30th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), Delight (5th August 2013), Finefeather (5th August 2013), gripreaper (5th August 2013), heyokah (5th August 2013), Jean-Luc (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), lookbeyond (5th August 2013), nomadguy (5th August 2013), Reinhard (5th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #150
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Post Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Jay Weidner's article RISE OF THE ARCHONS is from his website, in turn a transcript from a radio interview with Jeff Rense. It's a very valuable, succinct summary of the likely situation.
    Here is the audio interview : RISE OF THE ARCHONS - Jay Weidner Rense interview 4/8/11

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Here is the article on his website : www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), heyokah (10th August 2013), Jake (13th October 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (5th August 2013), lookbeyond (5th August 2013), Marin (5th August 2013), observer (10th August 2013), peterspm (5th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #151
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

James M. Robinson - The Nag Hammadi Library - 1990.pdf
    From James M. Robinson, The Nag Hammadi Library, 1990 (gnosis.org/.../hypostas.html)

Download PDF (141K)

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Marin (5th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Jay Weidner's article RISE OF THE ARCHONS is from his website, in turn a transcript from a radio interview with Jeff Rense. It's a very valuable, succinct summary of the likely situation.
    Here is the audio interview : RISE OF THE ARCHONS - Jay Weidner Rense interview 4/8/11

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Here is the article on his website : www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Thank you! I'd been wanting to find the original audio. Here are the files to download:

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), Atlas (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Cristian (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Kindling (14th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Hi Bill,

After reading your summation I agree with what you have written. I base my opinion on over 35 years of research and reading various texts. (Including the Urantia text which is a completely fraudulent book and should be disregarded by everyone).

I also reference my personal past life regression to the time during which I lived amongst the Essenes and interacted with the man Jesus, or "Yesuha" as he was called during the regression; to a past life in the Essenes. (I know my personal past life regression does not mean a hill of beans to most. As I also take with a grain of salt when people speak of their past life regressions, channeled messages, etc.) I am just relaying what is my personal experience when hearing references to the life of the man known as Jesus and what I experienced during PLR and the memory of the interaction that I had in that life. I have also experienced during an important period in my life a Vision/Visitation from what I know was the spirit that most would call Jesus. (Yes I know how that sounds to most people and no I am not under medical care for having delusions of grandueur.) This was a deeply personal experience that I rarely share with anyone but I come from a Cherokee tradition in which most young adults go through this.

Since I believe this is an absolutely important topic that has ramifications that are critically important to the WORLD. I just want to share why I feel that what you are saying here Bill resonates with me to be 100% true. People need to know the truth before they can begin to understand what is happening to the planet before it is too late.

The second coming that is so often spoke of by those that are part of the current Biblical thinking is not going to happen as those people believe. Jesus is not going to return on a cloud to make everything right. As much as I wish this would be true. However, the Chirst'os which many call the Christ spirit which is what Yeshua was an incarnation of, and which all enlightened beings incarnate when Nirvana/enlightenment is reached, is a real state that we as a human race must obtain in order to survive what is being planned and implemented by the Archons.

The story presented by Gordon Duff, of Veteran's Today explains what you are referring to.

This is what we all being warned about and is happening as we speak. We can only survive this as a planet when enough wake up to the truth and decide to live in a different way. Only when enough have reached the critical mass of what I will refer to as "An Enlightenment", will the general population which lives in a dream like , denial type existence which is fear based; be able to wake up and acknowledge the truth. Then maybe we of the human race on this planet earth can begin to change the course of what is happening.

I do feel that we are in the homestretch of the take over and it is now critically important that we that do "KNOW" start to walk the walk and do all we can to bring about the change that is necessary. The signs are everywhere for those that can see!!

The first and most important thing that must be done is GET THE TRUTH OUT. This Bill you and project Avalon along with Kerry at Project Camelot have been a crucial part of and I deeply thank you for all that you have done. You are comparable to one of the apostles of Jesus in this respect and I am sure you are piling up special Karma for your endeavors.

Peace be with you and best wishes Always!

Sandra
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 5th August 2013 at 14:40.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Another1 (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (5th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

A great deal of Stuff in the last few posts....ALOT of which is already known and also the same MEME of good verses evil with MANY interchangeable NAMES/TITLES. Hoe Hum...ingesting this information over and over makes me ponder--What am I--WE getting out of this really? More interchangeable positions, dates, people, aliens...---However trying to look at it from a different perspective can yield a different light perhaps....

Glancing through the hypostasis of the archons...rereading parts of the adam/eve story, I have to chuckle as anyone with children--pets! knows that you place them in a room and tell them NOT TO TOUCH something THAT WILL BE THE FIRST THING THEY GO AFTER. Going from being naked to not being able to? Did they all of sudden turn into animals? And got grossed out? So many details missing ALWAYS---whts new mr magoo?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Another1 (5th August 2013), Delight (5th August 2013), Finefeather (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), mischief (24th September 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

A great deal of Stuff in the last few posts....ALOT of which is already known and also the same MEME of good verses evil with MANY interchangeable NAMES/TITLES. .........So many details missing ALWAYS---whts new mr magoo?
    I think I read here a conviction that it is superfluous to keep arguing over the meme of duality? If so That is what I sense. The more I FEEL that I AM connected to a CHRIST POV (???? Let us call it that????), the more relaxed and unworried I feel in my body.

There is something that literally feels like touch: so powerfully irreverent and gentle and not opinionated: no gall, only humor and love welling up for the Divine in all that exists: In us and around us. This is Beloved looking in the eyes of Beloved (and cannot even SEE anything else). The more I feel this FORCE, the stronger my backbone feels.

I am grateful for this and it makes light of any dark corners of my heart

Transformation of Duality
    with The Hello I AM Awake 5th Element project

Quote Extinction of the Predator
    © Simon Welsh Poetry 6th November 2010

For many years predators had ruled the planet Earth;
    From dinosaur to spider mite, the planet gave them birth.
    But human beings differed in a myriad of ways,
    And this they demonstrated through their various displays:

Law and order; money; power; thought; emotion; feeling;
    Civilised society; suffering and healing.
    Their search for ‘Terra Incognita’ pushed them to explore –
    But for every door they opened there was just another door.

Illusion flawed their vision and the way that they related
    To everything outside themselves: the world they had created;
    They knew they had the answers and the key to life’s success,
    And yet, around them, life would perish, under great duress.

The world was out of balance, for the human way of being
    Was destroying all it touched through the blindness known as seeing.
    Forests fell and oceans died. Wars were fought and lost.
    And as the speed of time increased, so too did the cost.

And, still, Predation swallowed life, destroying Earth with speed:
    An entity of dark illusion fuelled by fear and greed,
    But all this had to happen for the New World to arrive,
    For Human Beings to step into the truth of being alive.

First it happened slowly with the few and far between.
    It was as if the Sun was shining on a world they’d never seen.
    And as they practised energetic thinking from the heart,
    ‘Civilised’ society began to fall apart.

And this was called ‘The End Times’ or ‘Polarity Division’.
    Every human being was invited to re-vision;
    Those who could not hear their heart chose systems of predation,
    While symbiotic souls found their way to co-creation.

Predation pulled the mind; Symbiosis pulled the heart:
    Predation favoured power; Symbiosis favoured art.
    And thus the worlds began to split as humans made their choice:
    To hear the voice of fear or to hear their inner voice.

And as the Earth’s vibration rose, the worlds became uncertain.
    Were Human Beings strong enough, as ONE, to lift the curtain?
    Their numbers seemed so few and scattered, through a world of pain,
    Where, even on the brink of doom, Predation seemed to gain.

But transformation starts within, as every student knows:
    Often, much has changed within but, outside, nothing shows.
    Those who sought for Mastery of Self began to meet.
    Vibration was aligning them at work and in the street.

And where they met they shared themselves in full, without disguise.
    Their meetings fuelled their vibratory signatures to rise.
    Their glow was unmistakeable. Their numbers grew and grew until
    Together, as ONE entity, humanity came through.

Predation could not penetrate the veil to the NOW.
    Its cycles spiralled downwards till it took its final bow.
    And everyone who followed it had made an active choice
    To experience polarity without their inner voice.

But, as we know, the time is NOW, there is no other time,
    And, though this lesson comes disguised as poetry in rhyme,
    We shall keep the veil open till the final curtain call.
    Hear the whispers in your heart. We’d love to have you ALL.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Another1 (5th August 2013), CD7 (5th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), Finefeather (5th August 2013), spiritwind (5th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #156
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    Quote Some of what I list below is quite well-known, and some of it comes from my own personal research, still ongoing.
    Most all that you list is information gifted me by a curious book loan from someone who insisted it was all a secret and that he would never discuss it. "Don't ever bring it up. Just give the book back when you're done reading."
    He seemed honest when stating, "I don't want to know."
    This was about 1995 and he had been choosing people according to a 'gut feeling' for 20 years.
    Can you remember anything at all about the book and what was in it? Was it a private document, or a published book? Can you remember any clues that may help someone to find it?
    He offered very little information beyond that he was a caretaker and obeyed a nudge to loan it. No title upon it. Was filled with info pretty much outlined in your post. It seemed strange at the time because in my reality he was just a guy who sat on tailgate of truck and drank a case of beer every Saturday. He did not want to discuss anything.

I do remember that previous to this I had frightened his wife by mentioning that I found the Dead Sea Scrolls online.
    She thought it was against the law. Maybe that is what gave him the nudge?

My son is good friends with his daughter and I will ask him to bring it up with her. See if any more info is available.

What pleases me to know now is that person has been sharing the info for more than 30 years now while you state in post that
    Quote Some of what I list below is quite well-known
    This is one of them cases where it wouldn't bother me at all to be the last one arriving.
    The spies watching are hopeful that you reveal more of your story so that they can destroy the mission.
    You should have followed the man when he said that he does not want to talk about it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

What am I--WE getting out of this really?
    If that's a question (and if so, it's a good one! ) my own answer is that I'm blown away by how well informed and aware so many Avalonians are about this huge and important topic. As best I know, we've never really had a thread quite like this before, so I wasn't at all prepared for the avalanche of references, insights and very intelligent personal perspectives. I thank you all for those.

What I also appreciate is some new material (books, videos) which I didn't know about, or hadn't located, before, so I deeply appreciate that also. I'm also very humbled by Ray/Finefeather's plaudit that this was the best summary he'd ever seen in his life(!). I'm pretty new to the topic (maybe a good thing, because my mind was uncluttered), but have been steeping myself in it 24/7 for about a month or so, devouring everything I could find. My summary was the result, and as I needed to point out, a work in progress.

Usually, when I focus deeply on something, and really want to find answers to questions, the information is magically delivered to me through serendipitous library (or internet!) angels. I know that very many reading this will have had exactly that experience. It is as if one is led, invisibly, to exactly the right references, quotes and conversations that are needed to continue joining the dots to the very next one that one's meant to find -- like a kind of cosmic treasure hunt. Just as much fun, and this is what research should be: not a tiring grind , but an inspirational personal journey.

33. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (8th August 2013), Atlas (6th August 2013), avatar (13th April 2021), CD7 (5th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), fifi (6th August 2013), Finefeather (5th August 2013), Flash (5th August 2013), Gardener (6th August 2013), Gemini (8th August 2013), gripreaper (6th August 2013), Ivanhoe (6th August 2013), Jayke (5th August 2013), Jean-Luc (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (5th August 2013), Katyani (5th August 2013), Limor Wolf (6th August 2013), Marin (6th August 2013), penn (6th August 2013), Roisin (21st August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2013), Sophocles (5th August 2013), Soulboy (6th August 2013), spiritwind (6th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2013), toothpick (7th August 2013), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), Vangelo (6th August 2013), WhiteFeather (5th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013), Wind (5th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote The spies watching are hopeful that you reveal more of your story so that they can destroy the mission.
    That is one version of reality. Yes.
    But it was more relevant back in the mid-90s than now.

Thank you

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Atlas (6th August 2013), CdnSirian (5th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

What am I--WE getting out of this really?
    If that's a question (and if so, it's a good one! ) my own answer is that I'm blown away by how well informed and aware so many Avalonians are about this huge and important topic. As best I know, we've never really had a thread quite like this before, so I wasn't at all prepared for the avalanche of references, insights and very intelligent personal perspectives. I thank you all for those.

What I also appreciate is some new material (books, videos) which I didn't know about, or hadn't located, before, so I deeply appreciate that also. I'm also very humbled by Ray/Finefeather's plaudit that this was the best summary he'd ever seen in his life(!). I'm pretty new to the topic (maybe a good thing, because my mind was uncluttered), but have been steeping myself in it 24/7 for about a month or so, devouring everything I could find. My summary was the result, and as I needed to point out, a work in progress.

Usually, when I focus deeply on something, and really want to find answers to questions, the information is magically delivered to me through serendipitous library (or internet!) angels. I know that very many reading this will have had exactly that experience. It is as if one is led, invisibly, to exactly the right references, quotes and conversations that are needed to continue joining the dots to the very next one that one's meant to find -- like a kind of cosmic treasure hunt. Just as much fun, and this is what research should be: not a tiring grind , but an inspirational personal journey.

Yes much Appreciation for inspiration, nuggets along the way, and posts tht are staying on topic and civilized! Every once in a while I will have a momentary lapse of "soap opera" madness from hearing/reading stories that well just play out like a soap opera! With ofcourse interchangeable dates and names-----So it was coming at me from different threads and wherever else you name it---Yes delight the meme of duality got under my skin :-p OK back to "what are we really getting out of this" ? <---------im sure tht will be meted out along the way

37. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I thought I would add something I learned a while back since I haven't seen it mentioned yet in response to the posts about a guy named "Clopas" back from Jesus' time. This was just word of mouth, at the time it was taught to me, but I bet it's pretty easy to confirm it on the internet these days.

To understand how Clopas plays into the story, you need to understand a common practice back then called Levirite Marriage. It often came into play due to the way women probably didn't have the same means available to them as men when it came to making a living on your own. In other words, most women were forced to depend on men if they wanted to live a comfortable life. No surprises there. So whenever a married woman lost her husband, through the practice of Levirite marriage, she would be betrothed to her former husband's eldest brother. And we all know that Joseph disappeared during Jesus' "lost years", as we have him appearing in the stories of Jesus' youth, like when they were leaving town and realized that the child Jesus was missing, and they went back to temple and found him and he said well yeah, you know I would be in my father's house. Joseph is present in stories like that, but is nowhere in any of the stories that come later after the beginning of Jesus' mission, around the age of 30. So sometime between his youth and Jesus' 30s, Joseph disappeared. Whether he just took off on Mary, or kicked the bucket, or had some kind of falling out with her, I have no idea.

Enter Clopas: The eldest brother of Joseph. Mary gets betrothed up the line to Clopas via a Levirite marriage. Guess who one of Clopas' sons was? James. Now you know why James is sometimes referred to in the bible as the brother of Jesus. And if you see Clopas mentioned elsewhere in stories concerning Jesus' later years, now you know why.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th August 2013), chocolate (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 1 8 18 35 LastLast