+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,669 times in 1,104 posts

Default Re: Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

Youtube is part of google, that is an intel gathering agency mascarading as a fun internet company.

This has been a well constructed psy-op to take DS down & make it look like he is the disinfo guy getting outed by a real "truther".

However they are not as smart as they think, and ultimately they have shot themselves in the foot

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2013), Arc (4th August 2013), avid (5th August 2013), DarMar (11th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (11th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), TargeT (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,765 times in 7,531 posts

Default Re: Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

This should be included here.

Suspicious0bserver's dad's response:
    http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/my-dads-response/

Quote Personally, I donít think this information is any of anyoneís business, but since my family has now been attacked and accused, I asked my dad to make a statement to clear this up. All this is checkable by YOU, just like the rest of the information you have heard. I am proud of him, my mother Ė who is an art teacher, and my sister.

-Begin Letter-

Dear Dutchinsense and whomever else cares to read this:

This is Charles Davidson, Ben Davidsonís father. I do not know what kind of alternative reality you are living in that youíve drawn all these conclusions from partial bits of information that youíve gleaned over the Internet, but at the request of Ben, Iím going to set the record straight for all of you.

With respect to all the companies to which you have made reference in your video, if you did any due diligence then you know that I am an attorney by training. Although i do not practice full time anymore, like most attorneys, I have clients that request that I set up companies for them and serve as the registered agent. The overwhelming majority of the companies that you show in your video are companies that Iíve established for clients. None of these are large companies. They are all relatively small Mom and Pop businesses. When those clients went out of business or sold their companies they were either dissolved or became inactive.

When Ben decided a few months ago that he wanted to leave his job and be dedicated full-time to his activities on the Internet as S0, as parents my wife and I were both concerned and worried if it was even possible to make a living. As a lawyer I recommended to him the form a company to do all of this, because there are so many copyright issues in doing what both of you do that i was concerned about someone suing him one day if he even accidentally violated someone elseís copyright. He agreed, and that is why KAHB was created. Ben and his wife own it, and KAHB is going to be how Ben supports himself. It is a Florida corporation simply because Florida laws are conducive to easy formation and low taxation.

With respect to your allegations regarding Benís background, our family, Hollywood and films, you have taken a shred of truth and turned it into a complete fabrication. Here is the truth.

Ben grew up in the 1700 ft. home in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. We put an addition on the home when Ben was in high school to increase the size to 2500 ft. Although I am a lawyer by training, I ended up working for a healthcare company that processes benefits. Benís mother is a school teacher. We both still work full time. If that is the life of a multi millionaire Hollywood mogul, then the image that I have of Hollywood is completely wrong.

When Benís sister decided after college that she wanted to go to Hollywood and try to become an actress, we were not thrilled with the idea but were willing to support her for a time if that was what she wanted to do. When she had an opportunity to do a movie produced by Justin Levine and Stardust pictures, which had a budget of $240,000, I did help raise money for the film in the form of a loan, for which we took our a second mortgage on our home. Justin also contributed and the entity that made the loan was one that I created called Levine Davidson. That loan was only partially repaid and I personally lost $10,000 which is a significant sum of money. Again I am not a Hollywood mogul.

With respect to the comments about religion made on your channel we raised our children in the Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh. I do not know or want to know what all of the references are in these comments, but let it suffice to say they have nothing to do with my family.

Both my wife and I have been working hard our entire lives we have built a very comfortable life for ourselves. We stay in Hampton Inns when we travel, fly Southwest and rent from Thrifty. For some people that may make us rich and we appreciate that there are many people in the world who are less fortunate than us. That is why we tried to teach our children to work hard and try to believe in what they are doing, and with that philosophy that will be able to find success. That is precisely what our son has been doing, getting up at 4 oíclock in the morning, preparing these videos, and then going to work for eight hours, and then coming home and continuing to work on suspicious observers.

To be crystal clear, nobody ever gave my wife and me a penny, we have earned everything that we have made, and we are not ashamed of the life that we have built for ourselves, because we have lived truly what is the American dream.

I do not pretend to really understand scientifically everything that Ben has been doing with suspicious observers, or understand all the videos that he has posted on the YouTube channel. As a parent, for me it is simply nice to hear his voice on a daily basis, and I try to understand as I listen to the messages that he delivers.

That being said, I can assure you that there is no conspiracy, no plot, and frankly not even an understanding of what he is talking about half of the time. I am simply a father and a parent who worked my whole life to try to support my family, and do not appreciate comments that suggest that our lives have been different in any way.

One other note about Ben worth sharing. In third grade he was the victim of a horrific dog attack and almost was killed. Ever since that event Ben has shown an appreciation of life and a concern for other people. As far as my wife and I can see, Ben has turned an interest in how our sun affects the planet, our weather and climate into a quest for understanding what is happening to our planet, and sharing what he learns with other people. We know our son and we know his sincerity, and we understand that he is going to try to share the information that he is learning with the rest of the world. That is how all of this started, and it simply has grown to be such an overwhelming task, that he feels like he needs more than just a few hours in the morning to do something that he believes is good for the world.

Based on the nature of some of the comments I have seen in the last few hours, Iím sure something will be written in response to this that is negative, with some people will simply choose not to believe that there is not some giant conspiracy. What you chose to believe is obviously your choice, but everything here is reality.

As I have always told my children, be safe, be happy and be healthy.

ĖEndĖ

Be safe everyone, now letís get back to work.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2013), Arc (4th August 2013), Atlas (15th October 2014), avid (4th August 2013), frodo13 (4th August 2013), greybeard (4th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th August 2013), Reinhard (11th August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), thunder24 (4th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,825 times in 8,263 posts

Good lesson here for those of you using corporate venues (Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, Youtube, Google+ etc...) Back up everything you value.

Never trust one source,,, Single sources are how TPTB function, we will win via distributed content, distributed power production, distributed food production, distributed security... do not present one target.

I understand his frustration, but really he should have known better; google is deep in bed with the same kinds of people he was reporting/speculating on.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arc (4th August 2013), giovonni (11th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th August 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), thunder24 (4th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 135,158 times in 21,172 posts

I changed this thread's title from
    Suspicious0bservers leads FALSE FLAG campaign to delete Dutchsinse -- evil success
    to:
    Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

This thread's original title was taken from the title that Dutchsinse gave to his own Youtube report on this incident.

As usual, I prefer less sensational titles for our threads.

I have only partially followed this incident however, so if my new thread title is inaccurate, I welcome suggested corrections.
    My (sometimes rather dormant) blog: theMooster.net

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arc (4th August 2013), Atlas (15th October 2014), avid (4th August 2013), giovonni (4th August 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), TargeT (5th August 2013), Wind (4th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,578 times in 2,449 posts

OK - now all of that 'response' = "now letís get back to work".!!! YAY!!! I am not responding to any content therein - just the last sentence - truth should be told however and wherever without penalty or prejudice. :-)
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Arc (4th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,713 times in 6,631 posts

everybody misses the bigger picture, the ALABAMA RADAR MYSTERY video dutch was covering... I went to the web pages on BAE systems headquarters in huntsville Al, they built the transmitter for the haarp weapon, BAE has sites in almost every country, and most of the buildings near them in huntsville are weather modification companies, ( raytheon) etc ... they apparently sent a frequency up from that area and it was picked up on regular radar and local news weather people picked it up also ... soon as I got on the page, my satelite went out , and my computer went on the fritz , my cable is on a dish, my internet is on a seperate carrier and different system, both went out ... right on one of the web pages is a huge gray direct energy weapon ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2013), Arc (5th August 2013), avid (5th August 2013), MargueriteBee (6th August 2013), Reinhard (11th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), TargeT (5th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,602 times in 390 posts

Does anybody here remember that last year what appeared to be a professional hit team murdered Dutch's neighbor/friend and were never caught...Dutch went underground for a week or two and then resurfaced and started posting vids again....

TPTB do not like Dutch ....FWIW Clif High of halfpasthuman.com thinks there will be a gigantic event in the next 8 days ....possible an engineered "natural" disaster......

there are no details....but my spidy sense is feeling something big will happen soon...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Arc (5th August 2013), cursichella1 (5th August 2013), Nickolai (6th August 2013), onawah (11th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), TargeT (5th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,962 times in 744 posts

Suspiciousobservers always seemed too polished to be legit in intent. I stopped following a few months back. Dutchsince has seemed quite sincere, and has tackled less sexy but important subjects. Just an opinion.

Btw, Clearwater, FL is Hqtrs of Scientology, so this could explain some things...on the other hand, it could just be a cheaper place to form an LLC...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Arc (5th August 2013), avid (5th August 2013), onawah (11th August 2013), Spiral (6th August 2013), TargeT (5th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

8/6/2013 -- Message to all dutchsinse viewers -- Channel deleted -- Be strong and Show love

Quote Published on 6 Aug 2013

Please share this video, or click the REMIX button down below the video to put it on your youtube channel !

Here is a link to my backup channel -- while I dispute the false flagging of the RADAR videos on my main channel:

https://youtube.com/dutchsinserelo...

I'm in process of appeal on the false flags. Turns out several people flagged my videos for vulgarity, nudity, violence etc.. a basic abuse of the flagging process. Youtube is currently sorting this out. May take a few days to get things back -- may NEVER come back -- at this point my legal representation (lawyer) does not know.

Have faith that something good can come out of all this mess. Do not repay evil with evil, love your enemy (even when you don't want to do it !! ) LOL .. can you say "impossible".. I'm struggling with this concept myself -- so I don't expect most to understand the whole "love them" thing.

If you're just tuning in / finding out that my channel was unjustly flagged and deleted... you can read about the whole mess here (screenshots included):

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/...

§=[Post Update]=§

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I changed this thread's title from
    Suspicious0bservers leads FALSE FLAG campaign to delete Dutchsinse -- evil success
    to:
    Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

This thread's original title was taken from the title that Dutchsinse gave to his own Youtube report on this incident.

As usual, I prefer less sensational titles for our threads.

I have only partially followed this incident however, so if my new thread title is inaccurate, I welcome suggested corrections.
    No probemo, I used the title from the video to avert someone else double posting the same thread.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

avid (7th August 2013), BMJ (7th August 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th August 2013), onawah (11th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

TRUTH COMMUNITY HAS BEEN INFILTRATED --

Quote Published on 11 Aug 2013

mirrored for tatoott1009 ! please click the remix button to load this on to YOUR youtube channel !!!!!

SHARE !! Get the word out .. the movement has been infiltrated bigtime ! They are busted .. red handed!

Full blog post with screenshots here:

http://tatoott1009.com/2013/08/11/red...

must see video exposing the E3 LLC Eminence Entertainment Enterprises LLC .. Benjamin Davidson / Suspicious0bservers viral video company ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YyDu4K...

_________

What is E3?

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/prof...

quote :

"Benjamin R. Davidson
    Ben is cofounder and managing member of E3. As a member of Empire Advisors, LLC, Ben brings his valuable experience in business planning, strategic management, and due diligence analysis to E3. Ben is an alumni of Capital University Law School and Penn State University, where he studied economics and accounting. Ben also spearheads operations in Columbus, OH, E3s branch office location.
    Ben and Adrian have found that their friendship has brought invaluable trust and cooperation to managing E3 together and plan to continue their personal and professional relationship into the far future.
    Ben has also served in a number of legal and business positions throughout his career, including N8medical, the Supreme Court of Ohio, and the law offices of Goldberg, Kamin, and Garvin. He specializes in secured transactions, contracts, and business law.
    Ben also enjoys blogging, running the golf course, video editing, and playing the guitar. "

Suspicious0bservers = E3 LLC ... its even on suspicious0bservers website at the bottom! His website designed by E3 (the million dollar VIRAL VIDEO MEDIA MARKETING COMPANY he founded). Nice that he's the owner !

They even have suspicious0bservers listed under their (our) creations:

http://www.e3ngage.com/portfolio/susp...

Nice that E3 LLC. , founded by Benjamin (suspicious0bservers) , specializes in INTERNET MEDIA MARKETING .. and VIRAL VIDEO MARKETING !!

Turns out that E3 media works with the US Army !!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com...
    ______

OMG !!! This is HUGE ! that is him, suspicous0bservers for sure as the founder!!

http://e3corporate.com/wp-content/upl...

Look up E3 LLC. Benjamin Davidson on google NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22em...

Notice the above paragraph quote .. He runs a PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY TOO !!! called n8medical ... his dad.. charles e. davidson sits on the board of directors !

http://www.n8medical.com/board.html

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th August 2013), onawah (11th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,897 times in 4,415 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    TRUTH COMMUNITY HAS BEEN INFILTRATED --

Quote Published on 11 Aug 2013

mirrored for tatoott1009 ! please click the remix button to load this on to YOUR youtube channel !!!!!

SHARE !! Get the word out .. the movement has been infiltrated bigtime ! They are busted .. red handed!

Full blog post with screenshots here:

http://tatoott1009.com/2013/08/11/red...

must see video exposing the E3 LLC Eminence Entertainment Enterprises LLC .. Benjamin Davidson / Suspicious0bservers viral video company ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YyDu4K...

_________

What is E3?

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/prof...

quote :

"Benjamin R. Davidson
    Ben is cofounder and managing member of E3. As a member of Empire Advisors, LLC, Ben brings his valuable experience in business planning, strategic management, and due diligence analysis to E3. Ben is an alumni of Capital University Law School and Penn State University, where he studied economics and accounting. Ben also spearheads operations in Columbus, OH, E3s branch office location.
    Ben and Adrian have found that their friendship has brought invaluable trust and cooperation to managing E3 together and plan to continue their personal and professional relationship into the far future.
    Ben has also served in a number of legal and business positions throughout his career, including N8medical, the Supreme Court of Ohio, and the law offices of Goldberg, Kamin, and Garvin. He specializes in secured transactions, contracts, and business law.
    Ben also enjoys blogging, running the golf course, video editing, and playing the guitar. "

Suspicious0bservers = E3 LLC ... its even on suspicious0bservers website at the bottom! His website designed by E3 (the million dollar VIRAL VIDEO MEDIA MARKETING COMPANY he founded). Nice that he's the owner !

They even have suspicious0bservers listed under their (our) creations:

http://www.e3ngage.com/portfolio/susp...

Nice that E3 LLC. , founded by Benjamin (suspicious0bservers) , specializes in INTERNET MEDIA MARKETING .. and VIRAL VIDEO MARKETING !!

Turns out that E3 media works with the US Army !!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com...
    ______

OMG !!! This is HUGE ! that is him, suspicous0bservers for sure as the founder!!

http://e3corporate.com/wp-content/upl...

Look up E3 LLC. Benjamin Davidson on google NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22em...

Notice the above paragraph quote .. He runs a PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY TOO !!! called n8medical ... his dad.. charles e. davidson sits on the board of directors !

http://www.n8medical.com/board.html
    The video has been removed by user. Can you briefly tell what was on it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Spiral (13th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,897 times in 4,415 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    everybody misses the bigger picture, the ALABAMA RADAR MYSTERY video dutch was covering... I went to the web pages on BAE systems headquarters in huntsville Al, they built the transmitter for the haarp weapon, BAE has sites in almost every country, and most of the buildings near them in huntsville are weather modification companies, ( raytheon) etc ... they apparently sent a frequency up from that area and it was picked up on regular radar and local news weather people picked it up also ... soon as I got on the page, my satelite went out , and my computer went on the fritz , my cable is on a dish, my internet is on a seperate carrier and different system, both went out ... right on one of the web pages is a huge gray direct energy weapon ...
    I am bumping this post becaust I believe you are on to something Ghostrider. I think we should start digging into this deeper and brightly expose anything we can find. Dutch is not targeted because he's wrong.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

onawah (11th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Followers of Suspicious0bserver Report Dutchsinse's Youtube channel, get Dutchsinse taken down.

hmm ...

For you Sidney ...

'luck a here' ...

RED ALERT TRUTH COMMUNITY HAS BEEN INFILTRATED -- E3 LLC.

Published on Aug 11, 2013

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,695 times in 2,902 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    What did Dutchsinse expect? His insightful work was opening eyes into technical sciences which was waking people up, very important groups were not at all happy with this. These groups are related to the Industrial Warfare complex and would not directly want to be associated with the close down of his pages, this was left to secular "friends" to front the take down campaign.
    The most frustrating thing as far as I am concerned is "Why does Dutchsinse not have his own back up copies" stored remotely from you tube?
    ANYONE that loses their data trusting third party promises without making back ups cannot complain - period.
    As clever as Dutchsinse is he must make back ups BEFORE uploading to anywhere.
    Hope he calms down and resolves this issue honourably and practices good back up techniques in future.
    Thanks Snow, this was the comment I was looking for before posting, that shouldn't be a problem, but I have been playing around with ever larger amounts of data, and it DOES become a formidable task. It does not just become an issue of backing up but organization. When you have thousands of videos, text, audio, in different formats on different subjects... It is a daunting task. If you are not constantly reorganizing your folders and file names, right from the beginning or at least take out an entire day (or days!) to do it one time to get caught up, otherwise you will NEVER get caught up, it is no different then maintaining hundreds or thousands of paper files...

On another note. I agree, there is no excuse and no substitute for a backup. This is so sad if he had to learn this the hard way. On the other hand there may be a chance they still have all his information (I am sure they do) He may be able to claim it for his own private use under an equitable interpretation. YouTube is actually in a trust position, despite any "legal" disclaimers. (but that is another story)

That said folks, start buying those 1TB HDDs they are now around $90 bucks, and I have seen some 2TB HDDs around $100 as well. That is a beginning, and then learn how to partition them... (ie. keep a computer running XP for that) And whatever you buy, buy two. Bite the bullet and always make sure you have a duplicate, backup or image before accumulating more data...

And finally I NEVER TRUST these online services, precisely because of this situation. Not Youtube, Host providers, or anything online, not with my private information, not anything... That is a terrible tragedy to lose that much data, what a dirty move... suspicious observers sound like a bunch of scumbags playing politics.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

onawah (11th August 2013), Spiral (13th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2