+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The only suggestion is just before climax stop doing what you are doing, a short while after start again, but stop each time pre climax sensed.
    Obviously you get to sense accurately the moment ejaculation is about to happen with practice, that's after quite a few accidents--smiling.
    When you now have the hang of it, the moment you sense your just about to ejaculate-- tense your buttocks and strongly, using breath, draw the energy up the spine. To be clear you are not drawing semen up the spine--you have halted ejaculation but the energy does get pulled up the spine.
    Hope that helps.

Chris
    I cannot emphasize strongly enough how dangerous a practice this is. It has very little short term benefit and will most likely cause health problems in the long term.

I have seen many people who practice Mantak Chia's inner orgasm methods only to find their way to legitimate masters such as john chang and then find out that they have done considerable damage to their bodies.

like the dutch boy who put his finger in the dike the water (chi) does not reverse its flow. If the water (chi) cannot go the way of least resistance out the hui yin point or root chakra, it will find the point of weakness in the dike (energy body) and carve a route for itself unnaturally.
    Last edited by bearcow; 14th March 2016 at 20:32.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

2. Link to Post #202
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

I honestly do not think that you can make Kundalini awakening happen.
    You might be able to hope for it, prepare for it.
    The awakening in this case was spontaneous, on going, not complete.
    The energy is still making progress up the spine.
    To be clear Kundalini awakening is not enlightenment it is K energy starting to move from it resting place.
    On completion of this movement/journey--clearing the obstacles as it does--then the energy in the heart cave moves up and enlightenment/self realisation occurs. Shakti and Shiva are in complete control of this.

I respectfully point to the information in this earlier post.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post711514

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Casey Claar (22nd July 2022)

4. Link to Post #203
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The only suggestion is just before climax stop doing what you are doing, a short while after start again, but stop each time pre climax sensed.
    Obviously you get to sense accurately the moment ejaculation is about to happen with practice, that's after quite a few accidents--smiling.
    When you now have the hang of it, the moment you sense your just about to ejaculate-- tense your buttocks and strongly, using breath, draw the energy up the spine. To be clear you are not drawing semen up the spine--you have halted ejaculation but the energy does get pulled up the spine.
    Hope that helps.

Chris
    I cannot emphasize strongly enough how dangerous a practice this is. It has very little short term benefit and will most likely cause health problems in the long term.

I have seen many people who practice Mantak Chia's inner orgasm methods only to find their way to legitimate masters such as john chang and then find out that they have done considerable damage to their bodies.

like the dutch boy who put his finger in the dike the water (chi) does not reverse its flow. If the water (chi) cannot go the way of least resistance out the hui yin point or root chakra, it will find the point of weakness in the dike (energy body) and carve a route for itself unnaturally.
    I can not honestly say that the practice is safe or unsafe but I did watch a documentary where several old people who used this method were extremely fit still sexually active and one was riding a bicycle---Im talking about oriental people in their 80s.
    It was many years ago that I watched this so I dont have a link.

Experts disagree.

I would also point out that when a man has a vasectomy the active part/baby making part of the semen remains in the male body.
    Where it goes I do not know--but it must be disposed of somehow.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote I would also point out that when a man has a vasectomy the active part/baby making part of the semen remains in the male body.
    Where it goes I do not know--but it must be disposed of somehow.
    It many cases it goes in the bladder, it either goes out in the urine or becomes too dense and putrifies, leading to blockages in the flow of energy.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

greybeard (14th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Uncle Mikey (here)
    Lol at some of the responses in this thread.

I, I , I... Me, Me, Me.

Look...

If anyone here has Truly experienced Kundalini, the last thing in the world they would be doing is bragging about it... especially on a forum.

In addition, they would be warning others instead of encouraging.

This is how one knows who is telling the Truth or not.

Those of you that have experienced becoming a walking 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' know what I'm talking about.

The Government doesn't play games when it comes to this.

Good luck.
    kundalini will melt the false self, "i" " me" (ego) will become irrelevant for you will see/feel/know--- becoming one with eternity/all-- self ceases to exist..

--hope you are well where ever you have moved on to mikey~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11