+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Hi, there

I'd like to share my personal experience of Kundalini Shakti as well as some reflections. I hope moderators won't regard it as self-promotion since I couldn't help writing about things related personally to me, but rather as Self-promotion. Here's the read: http://www.mediafire.com/view/andxji..._for_Truth.pdf.

Sincerely,
    Izheheruvim (Slava)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th September 2013), greybeard (9th August 2013), Jake (27th August 2013), Kalamos (16th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), mahalall (12th September 2013), MariaDine (27th August 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Ok, The Video Is Back Up!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nWdxegFiZhs

4. Link to Post #23
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

I had kundalini awakening during my yoga meditation. Mostly the energy was in the 3 eye .
    After my first reiki initiation, the talents started to develop even more. But, as it was said, it's a ongoing process.

Take a look here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-Kept-Secrets

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th September 2013), greybeard (27th August 2013), Jake (27th August 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Quote Posted by gloriouspoetry (here)
    I experienced this kundalini energy back in 2004.....it is an intense cosmic energy and yes it is what is referred to as the holy spirit. However there is more to kundalini than even the new agers want to see......from my personal experience kundalini is related to the planet saturn and there are implications there that can be even more disturbing........
    Just for the record, and I'm no endoser of astrological principles, but my kundalini experience in '99 coincided with my Saturn return. Well technically I was 27 years and 11 months old when it happened but that's close enough to raise an eyebrow in my book.

I might add that given the (epilepsy) medication issues that were also taking place within my life at the time, the experience ended up with me spending the next five months locked up under section 3 of the UK mental health act.....just a word of warning, but I would add that in hindsight it was, to this day, the single most profound and transformational experience of my life so far, resulting in me coming off an anti-convulsant which I had been taking twice daily for twelve years as well as transitioning to a vegetarian diet. I just wonder if the experience would have been all the less traumatic if I, like Finefeather mentioned in this post, was already vegetarian when the experience took place.

I will also say that I fully concur with Finefeather's statements regarding SHC. There were several moments within that five month period whilst sectioned where I felt my nabhi (navel region) was literally going to burst into flames and consume me entirely. Perhaps this experience was exacerbated by the fact that I was still a carnivore at the time. It wasn't until several months later that I became a vegetarian. For the record, I am now a vegan.

Folk can read about some of my experiences here, and although I don't mention the Kundalini experience in that post, make no mistake, it was the chapel perilous of the whole saga. It just didn't feel appropriate, for reasons that Truthseekah has already mentioned, to describe it as such in what was a thread authored by an evangelical Christian.
    Last edited by Akasha; 27th August 2013 at 22:00.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th September 2013), Jake (20th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), MariaDine (27th August 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hello everyone

Just wondering, how do you know that what awakens in you is actually Kundalini shakti? Sushumna nadi or the central energy channel which is the major pathway for Kundalini is very close to Ida nadi and Pingala nadi, the left and the right energy channel respectively. In some practices they direct sexual energy along the spinal column to the brain and claim it to be Kundalini. Some people get heat waves rising along the spine and interpret it in a similar way. A friend of mine described his experience in which something rose along his spine to the back of his head, and he felt really dizzy. So, what is your notion of genuine Kundalini awakening experience?
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 8th September 2013 at 22:56.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Akasha (11th September 2013), AwakeInADream (8th September 2013), greybeard (10th September 2013), Jake (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Just to add, i find this talk about Kundalini shakti very insightful:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Freed Fox (15th September 2013), galilava (22nd September 2013), Jake (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Izheheruvim (here)
    Hello everyone

Just wondering, how do you know that what awakens in you is actually Kundalini shakti? Sushumna nadi or the central energy channel which is the major pathway for Kundalini is very close to Ida nadi and Pingala nadi, the left and the right energy channel respectively. In some practices they direct sexual energy along the spinal column to the brain and claim it to be Kundalini. Some people get heat waves rising along the spine and interpret it in a similar way. A friend of mine described his experience in which something rose along his spine to the back of his head, and he felt really dizzy. So, what is your notion of genuine Kundalini awakening experience?
    Wow, you have my attention! I have always wondered what is happening. There are many different energetic channels that can activate. There are different energetic 'sensations' that occur. Some will be directly energetic, and others will have more of a 'trance' flavor. Some are like being punched in the face, really hard. I do regular energy work. Just simple stimulation/activation exercises and routines. I have noticed over the years that simply 'stimulating', by moving energy, does not always have the robust effect that I would describe as a 'kundalini' event. I actually do not know what is being referred to. There is a more powerful 'spiritual' aspect of these types of energetic event. Sometimes, they have a life of their own, and seem to cycle without my doing anything. When it happens, it is always MUCH more powerful than I can ever muster with routine energy work.

Sometimes (deep relaxed trance, or between sleeps) I will very gently stimulate my crown area, which will sometimes 'awaken' (??) a full energetic event that 'pulls' energy from my 'base center', all the way up and out the top of my head, leaving me dizzy and paralyzed. However, other times, when I go through the same exact routine, nothing occurs. I realize that there is a discipline to be learned, but there is also a very natural element that I cannot put my finger on. When I DO have success 'supercharging' my system through simple stimulation, I am always trying to take notice, so as to attempt to reproduce the scenario.

Last night, I think I had another breakthrough... While laying there in a deep meditative trance, I stimulated my crown area as usual. Nothing. I was in a pretty deep trance, so I simply relaxed more and tried again, very slowly. I added another element to the routine. As I 'stimulated' and created a slight 'charge' in my crown area, I remembered to try and 'move' energy. Usually, when I do this, I simply move the spot that I am focusing on, and the 'stimulation' moves along with it,,, where focus goes, energy flows. That is what I mean when I say 'move energy'. Last night, I tried something new. I had already established a fairly obvious 'glow' throughout my body. Instead of 'moving the point of focus from my crown area'. I kept the point of focus there, and 'allowed' for the different channels to relax, and begin to cycle. Left/right/central,,, it was slow, at first,, as I held my point of attention on my crown area, and as the 'energetic system' began to flow,, the point that I held in my crown area IGNITED!!! And I was in the middle of a full energetic, full body event. (This has always occurred naturally, allowing for a free 'exit',, and out of my body.)

If I were to think of the simple routine energetic stimulation as a 'burning, red hot coal',, not enough to start a fire, but enough to stay glowing. Then the 'moving of energy while holding focus on that spot' was like blowing air onto the 'hot ember' and creating the conditions that IGNITE another system of energetic 'circuitry'. This would be the best analogy that I can think of to describe what is happening.

The system of energy that ignites and takes over is a very powerful, paralyzing, punch drunk, kind of energy. One cannot simply ignore something like this when it happens.

I have a lifetime of dealing with these types of energetic events. I still have no idea what Kundalini is.

Energetic systems by themselves are just energetic circuitry. There is a spiritual element that takes it all to another level. Described as the 'holy spirit' or 'kundalini'.. I do not have a word for it, other than... Whoah!!!

Can you go into more detail about what you know about different energy channels and Kundalini Shakti??

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Akasha (11th September 2013), Izheheruvim (11th September 2013), Kalamos (15th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), mahalall (13th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013), Wind (11th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi, Jake

My experience of Kundalini shakti is still limited, and the knowledge of subtleties is rather sketchy. Probably you wanna check with this treatise going really deep into the subject: http://www.bvbpune.org/dnyaneshawri-pdf/chapter-6.pdf.

But whatever i experienced can't be taken away from me either. When Kundalini rises i always feel that she begins from the bottom of my spine, sometimes she stops at my heart, but mostly crosses Agiya chakra (so called "third eye") and goes higher into Sahasrara. Often i experience more or less tension on the level of my cheeks and neck, and right portion of the head but it's something tolerable and seems to be receding over time. If you read "My Search for Truth" you might have got a glimpse of what is blocking these areas.

Whenever Kundalini rises i always feel more clarity and serenity (up to a complete stop of thoughts), so i never go dizzy or something like that. Also it's always a very joy-giving experience, that special kind of joy mixed with purity and sublimity. Among other things, often it's accompanied with feeling of cool (sometimes warm) vibrations on the hands and slight pressure on the crown chakra. But ideally as i heard from other people the pressure should go away, so it's a sign of a blockage.

In this state it's possible to communicate with Kundalini shakti by asking her questions, normally it shouldn't be something trivial. Her answer "yes" feels like an increase in her flow and coolness on the hands. For example, when i asked a question if Shri Ramana Maharshi was a highly-realized soul, the answer was definitely affirmative, even now when i'm writing these lines my Kundalini is responding with pleasant waves. When i asked whether what Jake described in his last post have to do with Kundalini, i felt pressure on my Sahasrara and not much activity on the part my Kundalini shakti. So i would interpret it as "no", though i still need to become much more sensitive to give a more definite answer.

Would you like to experiment? You can try to awaken your Kundalini with Shri Mataji and compare it with your usual sensations:

Good luck!
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 11th September 2013 at 18:59.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

galilava (23rd September 2013), greybeard (11th September 2013), Jake (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), mahalall (12th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I definitely want to experiment. I will view the vids first, then decide. Sounds like it is right up my alley, thx. I will begin right away!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Izheheruvim (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Looking forward to know the results!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Jake (11th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

So, what is your notion of genuine Kundalini awakening experience?
    I can only talk about my personal experience. I haven't been trained in the subject like yourself so, ultimately I am not in a position to judge whether or not my experience was "genuine" in terms of the text book definition.
    The experience was not something I was consciously trying to attain. I wasn't conscious when it happened! Open but not conscious. I was the proverbial caterpillar, blissfully ignorant of what a nadi was, let alone which nadi the energy was traveling up but when I finally recovered from the ordeal, I was a very inexperienced butterfly, but a butterfly none the less. Sorry to be talking in riddles, but in answer to your question, one that awakens!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Jake (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    I can only talk about my personal experience. I haven't been trained in the subject like yourself so, ultimately I am not in a position to judge whether or not my experience was "genuine" in terms of the text book definition.
    The experience was not something I was consciously trying to attain. I wasn't conscious when it happened! Open but not conscious. I was the proverbial caterpillar, blissfully ignorant of what a nadi was, let alone which nadi the energy was traveling up but when I finally recovered from the ordeal, I was a very inexperienced butterfly, but a butterfly none the less. Sorry to be talking in riddles, but in answer to your question, one that awakens!
    Akasha, maybe it sounded a bit too formally but i didn't only expect to have references to books or some official sources (which could be many and contradicting to each other) It was more about experience, the outcome of this awakening. And your particular case my Kundalini is approving )) The point is when someone attaches a name to his or her experience, whether it's Kundalini awakening or not, then it entails a certain degree of accountability. Peace
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 16th September 2013 at 23:44.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Akasha (11th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The point is when someone finds a name for his or her experience, whether it's Kundalini awakening or not, then it entails a certain amount of accountability. Peace
    Absolutely.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Kalamos (15th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member misfit312's Avatar
    Thanks

(Comes out of lurking mode)Kundalini is something that interests me a lot.. I had an experience one day after a nap and I always wondered if it was Kundalini or another energy force...

After my nap I awoke and decided instead of getting up I would do some focusing on my Chakras..When I got to the crown I started to feel this energy start to build up and as it got more intense my toes started to curl,my back began to arch and all my muscles started to tense including my lips being pulled upward in a smile.. it continued building and felt almost like something in my body was fighting it then there was this major release of all tension which shot right down to my toes...My muscles relaxed and I tingled from head to toe with the most amazing feeling ever...It was like all my negativity was sucked right out of me and all that was left was pure bliss...

When I went to get up I was not dizzy but felt disconnected..Like someone who put on the wrong glasses..When I went to take a step my foot was hitting the floor before my eyes/brain said it should have,if that makes sense..This disconnected feeling and the tingling lasted for a few hours..It was a wonderful feeling whatever it was one I wont forget..

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misfit312 For This Post:

Akasha (11th September 2013), Jake (11th September 2013), Kalamos (15th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Trifling with God.

The jelly in my Kundalini trifle would be Mooladhara. This lock seems to open up the sight of the sponge fingers (serpents). The cream of the trifle would be the expansion of awareness. The created trifle is still within the external. Is it not in the internal tasting-penetrating-breaking down and dissolving the cake of one structure that one experiences the light of god.

(oh no sherry in this trifle-the alcohol seems to kill those pineal spirits)
    Last edited by mahalall; 12th September 2013 at 09:03.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Jake (13th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Trivia trifle to one side,

"Sushumna nadi or the central energy channel which is the major pathway for Kundalini is very close to Ida nadi and Pingala nadi, the left and the right energy channel respectively" Izheheruvim.

Observations: Rapid awakening of Sushumna through burning off Ida nadi and Pingala Nadi influence with Bandhas can quickly expand the fields of awareness through ones pineal. Careful pursuit of this rapid path, as the perceptions can make it difficult to adjust back. Have recently been seeing Ida and Pingala nadi as a representation of our dualistic core. Interesting that with a basis of equanimity (upekkha) and impermanence (annica)to overcome the reactional nature or liking and disliking sensation one can pierce ones matter into it's finest elements. With patience and practise Sushumna's column of light opens up. First experiences of the phenomena arose by accident on a long retreat-i was going through the slow endeavours of working through lots of muddy earth element with this physical matter. Consciousness with earth element is a sluggish-still thing-one has to work careful-after a break-returned to sitting and sat on the wrong seat by mistake-on closing eyes immediately dissolved into sushumna's pillar. Realised the person who was sitting on this cushion was ringing at a higher energy than the earth element i had been with. Lifted up and moved back to my allocated cushion.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Akasha (15th September 2013), greybeard (15th September 2013), Jake (13th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    .....sat on the wrong seat by mistake-on closing eyes immediately dissolved into sushumna's pillar. Realised the person who was sitting on this cushion was ringing at a higher energy than the earth element i had been with.
    Sushumna's pillar took on a whole new meaning for a moment then.......

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Lifted up and moved back to my allocated cushion.
    roflmao....beautiful...so wish I'd been there.......with a video phone!! Please, please tell me someone captured the incident for spiritual posterity.

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 13:20.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Jake (16th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Let me tell you something - all of you are just good for nothing. Really, just a bunch of useless guys with some stupid experiences... Now, read carefully. Or probably reread first two sentences just as a reminder of who you are. And now i'd like you to acknowledge that you're participating in an experiment, and the goal of this experiment is to measure how much you would react when someone insults you or your experience. It means that first two sentences were set up exactly for this purpose, and of course i didn't mean to say that. So just relax and take a few deep breaths if somehow you got disturbed. And in case if you did, there are certain implications to consider. Kundalini shakti is meant to connect you with your higher Self, and you should feel its presence in your attention up to the physical level, it should penetrate into your tissues. In other words, there should be a deep realization of your own Divinity that cannot be challenged or insulted, its silence is so thick that it should stand out whatever reactions ego might be having. And if reactions of ego do arise they should be able to disappear and heartbeat go back to normal within seconds, not minutes. So this experiment is to measure how much your Kundalini is established and how much you're able to feel security of your Spirit. If you were still joyful, peaceful and compassionate after reading first two sentences - i'd like to pay my homage to you and certify that your Kundalini awakening not only genuine but also quite sufficient, you really mastered it well. If you felt defensive - probably Kundalini is there, but raja guna is still too prevalent. If you mostly felt confused and a bit dispirited - probably Kundalini is there, but you have an excess of tamo guna. If you felt humbled down - probably Kundalini is there, and you're open enough for this energy to manifest more. Or, probably Kundalini is not there at all, and she still needs to be awakened and established.
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 16th September 2013 at 02:51.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Freed Fox (16th September 2013), greybeard (16th September 2013), Jake (20th September 2013), Kalamos (16th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), mahalall (16th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013), Wind (16th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Izheheruvim, I want to sincerely thank you for the video you shared in post #26 (the 55 min Shri Adi video). It spoke to me deeply, powerfully. People use phrases like 'it resonated' or 'it struck a chord'...yes and yes; all of the above! I'm guessing not many have taken the time to listen to it yet, since Jake and I were the only two to 'thank' that post. At any rate, I want to heartily recommend it for anyone reading this who may be on the fence.

I must admit I have only superficially skimmed through the posts following it, however, largely because of my complete unfamiliarity with the Indian/Hindu terminology being used in this thread of late (so my lack of 'thanks' for those is not dismissal, or disagreement necessarily). It isn't due to prejudice, but just that they are so utterly foreign to my mind. I will likely return to this thread and re-read this page while looking up the terms as they come up, but as I understand it several of them have deep and/or complex meanings (so it might take a while).

In response to your 'test', my honest reaction was a mixture of confusion and compassion. My immediate thought was that it didn't seem to fit at all with the tone of your previous posts, or the material you were discussing. Had it been a sincere 'attack' on your part, I would have been a bit dispirited I think (that even to those well versed and acquainted with Kundalini and similar energetic concepts could fall to such a level of negativity) but also compassionate for you (as I would have seen it more as a projection of something you were going through on a personal level at that time). It was actually a surprise on two levels. For one thing, I didn't know where you were heading with that. For another, I can clearly remember a time, not long ago at all, that I would have felt insulted, both on my own behalf and for the others here whom I believe to be genuine, caring individuals. Glad that wasn't the case.

Anyway, thanks again to you, and the others here carrying on this conversation. As I said, I will return to follow up on the more terminology-laden posts above sometime soon.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 16th September 2013 at 01:36.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Izheheruvim (16th September 2013), Jake (20th September 2013), learninglight (25th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast